Reviews of Holiday Inn Express Dubai Safa Park 2 stars

Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Wasl, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#212 of 422 hotels in Dubai

Based on 1968 hotel reviews

• Reviewed: 19 October 2018

We paid when we checked in and then later that evening we...

We paid when we checked in and then later that evening we got an email from our bank saying the payment hadn’t gone through. We told reception and they said it was fine we could sort it out the next day. We were subsequently out until 22:00 the next night. When we arrived back at the hotel we had been locked out of our room with all of our luggage inside it still. We went don’t to reception who were not particularly very friendly and said we haven’t paid, we need to pay. We explained that on our side the bank wasn’t saying declines yet and it was just a case of the payment hadn’t gone through yet. We were told we had to pay there and then. So we used another card to pay — we weren’t going to start arguing at that time of night after being out all day. We weren’t happy about paying again though. And we were right, the payment from the first card was just delayed and it went through a bit later. The payment on our other card also went through. We have complained to the hotel and have said we want a refund for one of the payments. They said we would get one. However we are still waiting. And we left Dubai on 24 September 2018. We found the staff very unfriendly. The free breakfast was gross compared to our normal standards. The shower could have been cleaner. I realize it’s only a 2 star and you get what you pay for. But the price wasn’t actually that cheap compared to other, better hotels. We decided on it because we trusted the Holiday Inn brand - which is normally good. Never again. Rather pay that bit more because it wasn’t worth it. I can’t believe they even belong to the Holiday Inn Brand. Just another ‘by the by’, after booking this hotel a while back, we had fraudulent activity on the card whereby quite a few thousand was taken off the card. We managed to get our money back ..... but co-incidence after our experience.... not so sure.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

The place was very peaceful, no noice, main road was very...
    • Standard Room

The place was very peaceful, no noice, main road was very close but there was no disturbance. Metro station is on walking distance. The road in front of hotel entrance does not have traffic, you can sit there to get fresh air.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

It was one of the best hotels I’ve stayed in...
    • Standard Room

The room was wider than other hotels, the room service was oerfect( the breakfast was amazing and always had vegan options! The staff were VERY friendly and nice! All in all, I’d always come back to this hotel!

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

The thing that i'm gona miss is the delicious breakfast and comfortable bed.....
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was excellent, no complains at all, I will be lying if I said something went wrong during my stay Thanks,

I am so happy with everything and I enjoyed my stay. I will recommend this Hotel to my friends and colleagues... Thanks so much....

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Breakfast was very good and tasty.
    • Standard Room

Breakfast was very good and tasty. Location was excellent, only one metro stop from Burj Khalifa. Near hotel you can find also nice park with stunning view.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

nice place to spent a few days in Dubai
    • Standard Room

they recommended too expensive taxis

Good place, helpful staff, very good breakfasts. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Transfer to Dubai Mall is available.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

We had a good time and we enjoyed our stay at the hotel

It was unfair to denied us breakfast on arrival haven flew for about 14 hours from Washington. We were told our booking takes effects from 2 pm . That is not enough to stop us for having breakfast

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Modern, comfortable hotel in a great location.
    • Standard Room

Taxis seemed to have difficulty in finding the hotel. I’d recommend taking a screenshot on your phone of the general area the hotel is in to avoid the confusion.

The staff at the reception and in the restaurant were more than helpful. The room was very modern and clean with very comfortable beds. The area is really good. We went for a walk down the canal every morning and it’s also central to everything you want to see. The hotel offers daily shuttles to La Mer Beach and the Dubai Mall. Just get in quick to book. The buffet breakfast was fantastic with many options to choose from. We also had the buffet lunch at the hotel which was even more fantastic than the breakfast.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Decent place to stay.
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could have been better. Some days food like scrambled eggs was cold. I feel service could have been better and some staff could be more helpful.

Location. The hotel was 10 minutes walk from metro station and short taxi ride to dubai mall. Except 1 to 2 persons, staff was mostly courteous.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

The overall experience and friendliness of staff made up for "what i did'nt like", stated above.

Hotel needs to be more flexible with check-in time, considering Emirates Airlines arrival time in Dubai. Arrived hotel around 06.30Hrs and staff initially insisted we wait till 14.00Hrs to be checked-in or pay half day rate. I must however commend the Manager who approved a check-in time of 08.00Hrs. Where hotel is unable to allow such flexibility as mentioned above, it should be clearly stated at the point of booking so visitors are aware of additional fees where they arrive a few hours ahead of check-in time (and not after a 7 hour flight and arrival at the hotel), so they can make their decision whether to still use the hotel or seek alternatives.

Very quiet and clean facility. Friendly staff, always ready to assist where in need. Quiet neighborhood. Easily accessible to a Metro Station, providing access to additional means of transportation.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Exited and peaceful
    • Standard Room

I couldn’t bath properly, they should have smaller towels in the bathroom so one could scrub them self better.

The experience.. there breakfast. The staff was very helpful.

NO AIR CONDITION ROOM DURING SUMMER
    • Standard Room

- distance was a bit far from many attraction - metro & bus are accessable but still need quite a long walk but manageable. - after checked in i noticed that the aircond in my room its not that cold ( its summer and humid in dubai) but i thought it was because i just entered the room. Then i went out for sight seeing till midnight, when i arrived, of course i am sooo tired at that time, the room was still hot, i made a complaint, a maintanence came and fix, it was okay for a while and stopped again. I complaint again the next morning, they came again n fix but it was still the same, i asked the main reception if i could change the room, but they were quite reluctant, and stated that ‘ the maintenance will check again.....etc etc’ . I wonder how they will feel if they stayed in an established hotel but no AC during summer, they just needs some manner and courtesy. - after so many hussle they changed my room. - i used to travel to so my places around the world, but this is the first and the last here,will never stay again.

-During checked in,we came early, the hotel provided a very comfortable lounge while waiting to be serve, a good wifii provided, we waited for about 2 hours before checked in. - breakfast was good - easy access for taxi - clean room 👍🏻

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Real Express , simple and unsophisticated hotel .
    • Standard Room

The view from my room was directly facing the hallway of the other block ... so i couldnt open the curtains ... however i know that i am not staying there to get the best view in dubai! A bit the room was smelling bad , may be due to humidity caused by the aircondition or the air flow system . The room’s door to the hallway is not very soundproofed .

I like the express service where there is no valet , bell boy , hostess , codes , finger prints , deposits , agreements , loud noises ....... Express service .(easy parking , check in and out , simple express breakfast , un sophisticated place ....) Great food variety in the breakfast ... simple and easy. A calm , tasty breakfast Location is great very close to downtown , easy parking access . Easy elevator access from the parking to the lobby Welcoming staff . Shirine on the front desk is very welcoming and motivated . I loved the small shop in the lobby where there is alot of snacks varieties ,sweets , drinks ... and at fair prices . Better than the sophisticated mini bars in other hotels ....

Excellent value for money

Nothing really

Great bed, extremely comfortable. Good size room. Spotlessly clean. Very nice buffet breakfast included. Close to Business Bay Metro station, Dubai Mall & Burj Khalifa.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Excellent place to be at!
    • Standard Room

Limited variety of food at restaurants, I was there for 6 nights but couldn’t get mushrooms on menu.

Clean room, floor is always silent, room service on point, respectful staffs, nice hotel environment and spacious restaurant.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Pleasant Stay

Although not the fault of the hotel, driving there was a real problem. We must have made about 5 u-turns before we were finally able to get onto the street leading to the Hotel. Dubai road design is a nightmare and not for the faint of heart. Also had to park in the street upon arrival because vehicles were parked in the dropoff area in front. After asking for where there was available parking, had to make one last u-turn to get to the underground parking garage.

My wife and I do not need 5-star accommodations. All we want is a clean and comfortable room with a decent breakfast. This Holiday Inn Express adequately met those needs. The room was bigger than most and although not a great selection of breakfast items, what was provided was good.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Good

I ask if we can to late check out when we come,then they call me at 12 noon to remind that is its time for check out,we ask late check out but they didint update the system,but the lady in the reception agree to stay till 2 pm coz i told its my birthday..and the room was dusty n not properly clean.

They give me cake and fruits i told them its my birth

Good
    • King Room - Smoking

Cooked breakfast was available but limited

The hotel was clean and conveniently located to major public transport. Although the smoking floors was not appropriate for us and our room was changed to non smoking floor.

Good location, worth the price paid, I would come back there.

From 8.30 a lot of people in the breakfast room...difficult to find a place

Good location, worth the price paid, I would come back there. Good breakfast.

Great breakfast
    • King Room - Smoking

The size of the room was smaller that we thought...bathroom amenities were not provided first and then we had to request to get them.

The breakfast was the best part of staying at this hotel.The bed was comfortable .

It was good.
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

The washroom had no toiletteries at all, no soap, shampoo or anything basic that every resturant has. The resturant timings were too short, i visited for my paper and usually got free late at night and there was no resturant open inside to have dinner, we had to go outside.

Location was good , staff was supportive, the resturant was clean n served fresh food.

Amazing staff at this hotel, made our stay just perfect, nothing too much trouble for any of them.
    • Standard Room

It wasn’t a major problem but our internet was quite slow.

Loved everything, the staff are wonderful, so happy and helpful, the free shuttle to the mall and back was perfect and the driver really pleasant to talk to. The hotel was great, our room was very very nice great view of the Burj Kalifi, a mini fridge free tea coffee and water everyday. Breakfast was very good and varied with plenty of everything, again such nice pleasant staff. The bar area was ok, a view would be nice, but the staff again are just fabulous and the free nachos and dips really tasty, plus guests get 20% discount off food and drink. It is expensive in Dubai so this little gesture is welcome.

Great value of money
    • Standard Room

Nearest shop is 5 minutes walk away, but they have a small stand of some snacks and drinks in the lobby to buy.

Good and clean accommodation for a good price.

Stayed in the standard room.

The breakfast options were disappointing. No toiletries in the bathroom.

Stayed in the standard room. The room size was good and is well maintained. The hotel is conveniently located. The restaurant Muchahas in the hotel has good food options. The staff were very helpful as well. Overall it is good value for money.

Great experience, especially for the money. I would book again.

Everything was pretty good, but the gym I don't ever gets used so it wasn't well kept up. I wish they would pay more attention to keeping the gym updated and the water and towels replenished.

This was a good overall experience and great value you for the money. The hotel is very clean and the staff is friendly. They have free underground parking. The location is pretty good. The hotel breakfast is really good by hotel standards; they provide lots of options and change it up a bit each day. The rooms are nice, decent size bathroom and showers. They also have a gym there that is open 24 hours which was nice to have.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Overall was a good stay but needs some improvements
    • Standard Room

Parking space is small and smelly.room is small , hotel looks old. the hotel doesn’t provide amenities and room essentials. Hope they consider providing them.

Great location , good value of money ,and good breakfast.

Close to Burj Khalifa and Dubai Shopping Mall (only 1 metro...

Close to Burj Khalifa and Dubai Shopping Mall (only 1 metro stop from there). Tasty breakfast, nice staff. They provide free transport to Jumeirah beach and to shopping mall (reservation needed one day before). Comfortable bed, quiet room.

Management was not friendly and greedy to take more money , I didn't complete my stay just spent one
    • Standard Room

Overall not satisfied with standard of hotel as no services for kids like swimming pool nor other activities , in total I don't advise families for this hotel it may suites labors or bachelors who seeks for minimum standard of comfort

Breakfast was moderate not fresh specially pastries were very hard look like were reheated and very tuff and hard to bite,moskito were flying in restaurant and room,beds were uncomfortable, no slippers were provided even for batheoom, AC was not clean and needs maintenance, no valet parking services,no concerige service, the security officers took luggage to room

This hotel is an interesting alternative to hotels on the...
    • Standard Room

There was no issue - this hotel surprised us a lot.

This hotel is an interesting alternative to hotels on the other side of the main street: good location (10min. to metro), 10 minutes to La Perle show (there is a boardwalks not currently seen on google maps). Rooms are big and quite, staff is very nice and helpfull, late breakfast serving hours on weekend helped us relax. Printing boarding card - not a problem.

comfy stay excellent service

excellent service especially since we checked in from our flight at 2am very tired. great breakfast and comfy room. free shuttle service to Dubai mall and beach. loved our short stay

I really loved the place, will be booking it for all future travels!
    • Standard Room

Loved the place! Nothing I didn't like :-)

The property itself is really bright cheerful and has such good vibes .. The staff even more so! They are so friendly and go out of their way to meet requests. The rooms are well designed and spacious

July in Dubai at Holiday Inn Safa Park

Rooms were very small. The bathrooms were cramped and not much room to move around. WiFi was slow and very delayed. The connection was horrible. Design of the room could’ve been better to create more space. Very little storage.

Breakfast was included in the stay. Television and basic cable was provided. Very nice size bed with comfort and space. Staff was very friendly. Travel and booking agent provided in house for guests made tours and sightseeing very affordable and convenient for booking.

To transfer or not to transfer
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

The lack of transfers despite what was advertised. Airport transfer was advertised in Booking.com info but Elizabeth on reception said that it wasn't provided at that hotel. When I suggested the advertising should be changed I was told it wasn't advertised for that HIE. The transfers to the beach and Dubai Mall were at very set times and not at a weekend - again this wasn't said in their advertising.

Very good location and room.

Pleaseant
    • Standard Room

False advertising that it provides airport transfer- very disappointing. Booked through booking. Com and print out said this was provided.

Excellent breakfast - good range of options. Close to a metro so don’t need a taxi to travel to and from the airport. Central location to get anywhere

Staff well informed and very pleasant.
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Staff well informed and very pleasant. Location is excellent near city center 400 m from metro station (business bay) and 1 station from Dubai Fountain (dubai mall). The room was clean. Highly recommended and greetings from Poland.

Decent hotel, but poor breakfast.
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Compared to other hotels, breakfast was really poor. It was a major disappointment.

Overall a nice hotel, clean, good location, not far from the metro station.

Little cool but not exactly happy
    • Standard Room

Expensive room Staff cleaning Providing toiletries Even restaurant taking time to serve

Too small room but expensive..drinking water they providing only for 1person even we book for 2 Toiletries need to ask receptionist

was okay
    • King Room - Smoking

Room was small Service was kinda crappy several negative experiences with reception Noisy from other rooms no good sound proofing

The room was decent for the price.

Not worth the money
    • King Room - Smoking

I asked for a baby cot & it took decades to come. The room had no microwave. There was only one bottle of water although we were couble with kids. Also there weren't good facilities (shops, restaurants, etc) around the hotel. The price is quite high.

Breakfast was very nice.

Recommended hotel to stay in
    • King Room - Smoking

It was a good and clean hotel. However they placed me in a room in front of family room where kids were totally not controlled and were making noise the whole night couldn't sleep well

A nice option from the perspective of location and price
    • Standard Room

Breakfast was just OK, could've been better. Room was a little small, and bathroom muslim shower knobs were very tight.

Perfect location, near Dubai Mall. The metro top is also at a 10 mins walk.

don t hesitate, book a room here, good quality price
    • Standard Room

Connecting room. The price changed because of an extra tax introduced after our booking.

This hotel is very well located in the city center, some minutes walk from the metro. The room is nice, the bad is comfortable. The shower is nicely warm with a good water pressure. The internet is working perfectly. The only problem was that we got a connecting room, so we have a door common with the neighboring room, and the last night we had the show of the neighbors from 2 am till 3-4 am. We got adapter from the hotel staff, all was functioning well in the room. Everything worked and everything was clean.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
    • Standard Room

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The food at the restaurant was very yummy. It's a short walk to the metro station and one train stop to dubai mall/burj khalifa. The gym is available 24 hours. We enjoyed our stay.

Excellent staff, breakfast and location

Everything was great

Breakfast was very good and diverse. Location of the hotel is excellent as we found it pretty easy to reach out to places around, by taxi. Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa were quite close by. Dubai creek was right behind the hotel giving a lovely view. Staff is extremely polite and sweet, particularly Shaheen and Mahmoud were very helpful to us. We loved the kehwa and dates served in the lobby.

Family Welcome

No pool!!!! Breakfast lacked variety.

Great location for what we needed this weekend. Nice price. Clean room and facility. Nice work out room. Underground free parking. Free WiFi and strong reception. Friendly staff. Efficient and quick to respond.

Total stay was fair except my dislike mentioned.
    • Twin Room - Smoking

I didn’t like there was no iron & room was advertised without its 25% vat and service charge complete with that it is quite bog amount indeed.

I like the hotel location and room

Lovely stay with family
    • King Room - Smoking

No convenience store or fast food/restaurant nearby

Clean facility, good breakfast buffet, free service to La Mer and Dubai Mall, close to Dubai Canal and the serenity of the location

The price I paid (forty six pre tax US dollar) was great for...
    • Standard Room

Taxis are consistently prevalent on the road but staff can easily grab on for you pretty quick.

The price I paid (forty six pre tax US dollar) was great for the quality there. I’m sure traveling during Ramadan May have helped with the discount but still nice. The location is pretty central to all of dubai.

Very pleasant.

Exactly what I was looking for arriving on a late flight and having a very early departure next day. The staff even gave me a breakfast box as I was leaving before breakfast time.

Staff were too friendly and every time that we were asking...
    • King Room - Smoking

Staff were too friendly and every time that we were asking them things, they helped us. Clean room and amazing breakfast. We were in the city center. Free shuttle to Jumeirah beach

Good price, nice Mexican Restaurant on the ground floor,...
    • Standard Room

The windows doesn't open at all, even a little bit, so no fresh air coming from outside.

Good price, nice Mexican Restaurant on the ground floor, standard breakfast. So all is good for the such amount of money!

Just an OK hotel. Good location

The room was smelly. They actually told me to leave the room by 12 which was a new experience for me. Usually hotel allows their guest to vacate the room peacefully but here they said to leave sharp by 12

The breakfast was average.

Great and value for money. Continuously improve
    • Standard Room

The TV channel did not have channels that show popular sports such as the EPL, La Liga but also apart from soap in the washrooms, consumables such as hygiene pack, lotion was not provided and the towels seemed jaded.

The room was clean, well lighted and comfortable. There was aTV, which had international channels such as CNN and BBC.

Maybe not the place for a honeymoon but a good,safe, friendly hotel. We were very satisfied.

All good.

We were sisters travelling together. We don't like high buildings so this hotel suited us well. It was just a short taxi ride to any attraction. Staff were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay very much.

Terrible experience at the front desk.

Terrible experience at the front desk. We needed non-smoking king size room. Long check in got us to non-smoking double, second we’ve got smoking room with a right bed - they’ve air-freshened the room. Still it was terribly smelly. After 1h at the front desk - it was around 1am by that time - front desk manager proposed us a room in the other Holliday inn, but insisted we’re the ones to manage how to get there as he stated this was our mistake while booking and he doesn’t see any requests for a room to be non-smoking. He rejected options to move the beds together - it’s impossible due to layout of the room (it does, we’ve moved the beds together with my wife) So by 1:30am we moved to double non-smoking with that nice manager grinning in a creepy satisfaction. On top of it, the hotel ignored the request for transfer - telling we were supposed to contact them directly. And the last thing - all the ihg was giving some compliments to me at the check-in as ihg member, but not here. So be careful, seems like your experience is really dependent on who’s on shift - morning guys tried to fix the impression once I’ve requested the names of night shift. I really hope someone gets fired after this. For booking.com: please implement explicit room type selection on “I’ll reserve” button. Looks like we’ve got some default “standard room” chosen, so the hotel didn’t get the room type correctly.

Good for a night
    • Standard Room

Breakfast did not have many options for someone who does not eat sugar or carbs.

Good, affordable accommodation for one night’s stay in Dubai. Good location.

Standard hotel good for just overnight stay.
    • Standard Room

We arrived at 8.30 am and were told to wait an hour, asked if we could have breakfast but told that would not be possible as the booking starts from 10am and breakfast finishes then. I mean like how much would 2 people eat. Could have offered us a drink not even that was offered!!

Value for money

The tourism counter is expensive in the hotel, Overpriced. You should try other options online for local site seeing and events.

Centrally located next to Dubai Water Canal. The room was spacious and comfortable. The sofa cum bed for my daughter was also very comfortable. The property was well maintained. The staff were very cordial and always with big smile on their face. Buffet breakfast spread was very good. During my 7 days stay, though some items were repeated on alternate days we did not get bored as food was very tasty. Since there was a variety of cheese and yogurts, I used to relish a new flavour every day. Overall awesome experience. if you are visiting Dubai with family or for business, your stay in the property will be enjoyable.

I was stolen
    • Standard Room

I stayed at Holiday Inn Safa Park, Dubai, from April 11 and April 20 2018 and had left 1000 Euros as emergency money in the pocket of a bag left in the room for the entirety of my stay and before checkout, while packing, I realized 300 Euros were missing and no one did anything, not the Indian manager (female) at the place and nor Mr. Attia that talked to me by phone. I had a flight in 4 hours and I MANDATED that I take my stolen money and gave them time to look at the cameras and ask their personnel and I got nothing, I was stolen in your hotel and left my contacts as they said they needed time, and left Dubai and for the past week, NO ONE called me, or emailed me, or even APOLOGIZED. No one tracked the issue or contacted me and NO ONE said we will reimburse your stolen money AND NO ONE TOOK responsibility. How is this a big international hotel chain? Your guests come to get stolen and when they leave you send them a Rewards Club membership? I WANT MY MONEY BACK. THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST SERVICE AND WORST HOTEL I HAVE STAYED IN EVER.

Not up to Holiday Inn standards.
    • Standard Room

The reception staff was not cheerful and enthusiastic, was promised a good view from the room, but got real room on 1st floor with no view at al. Rooms were smaller than described, and room service was inadequate.

Just the breakfast and commutation.

They did not have the room for us and relocated us!

Upon the arrival to the hotel we were informed they do not have the room for us. I had not received any notification prior our arrival. They provided a poor excuse ‘of having an issue’. When I asked, what kind of issue, the receptionist said, it was ‘a serious issue’. When i asked the third time, he said they had a problem with water. During our conversation, other guests were accommodated. They offered us another hotel, further from Burj Khalifa. At the other hotel, they had to redo the whole reservation and in total we lost 3 hours with needless hussle due to the desorganization of Holiday Inn Express chain. Plus, they forgot to unblock the reservation on my credit card and finally unblocked it after 2 weeks (after being urged).

Brilliant and I will be back!!!

The staff were brilliant and very courteous, I arrived very early and was checked in with in half and hour which after a long flight was much appreciated, the room was cool, spacious and lovely, the hotel was very clean, there was great choice for breakfast and the buffet lunch brilliant and very affordable. Overall 5 stars from me.

My staying was excellent for the purposes of my trip!
    • Standard Room

My double-bed room was great- spacious and well-decorated. It made me feel like I was in my flat. The breakfast is buffet style but it had a very good variety of dishes and it also offered some local food. Everybody from the staff was very helpful and nice. The hotel is in a walking distance to a metro station and it is not so far from downtown by car, too. I would book again if I travel to Dubai.

👍👍👍👍👍
    • Standard Room

When i arrived at the hotel it was around 9pm. And they said I need to be transferred to another branch of their hotel. It was really hassle since it was my first time travelling alone. But nevertheless they ensured my safety. Arranged my taxi to internet city and refund my fare going to and from the hotel. Thanks to Sir Gaurav the duty manager that night! Nevertheless it was a great experience ❤

I stayed for 3 nights there it is actually near the metro which is the business bay station Maybe 5-10min walk from the hotel. Breakfast is the best!

everything is the hotel was good !! The only that I was not happy was eating breakfast. thank u
    • Standard Room

Breakfast was too poor. I stayed in other hotels in Dubai where bakery they offer were much better. Also everyday offering hot dog is not good

bed and pillows was good to have a good sleep very night!! Thank u for these

Treat every customer is valuable and will return if they receive good service.
    • Standard Room

Need to give early morning free entitled breakfast if they have early morning flight and leaving hotel early morning at between 5.00 to 6.00 a.m.

They should give early hour breakfast box to hotel guest if they leave early morning for their flight but they observe timing for breakfast. Some other hotel gave customers breakfast box without timing if customer have early morning flight.

You communication with the hotel manager, I did not get the...
    • King Room - Smoking

You communication with the hotel manager, I did not get the truth between you and the manager specifically with regard the message that I sent you. Because the manage he said he never receive any message which I sent via you to hime. I was so disappointed by your comapany and the manager of the hotel

There is one Staff named Ms Shirin, she was very nice lady.

Internet was not really good but was fine.

There is one Staff named Ms Shirin, she was very nice lady. She helped us alot. She is very kind and humble lady. And other staff was also very good. I highly recommend.

Staff was great, profesional and very friendly.

Everything was great.

Staff was great, profesional and very friendly. Room was perfect size an very clean. Kettle and coffees included. Breakfast was superb, changing hot dishes on daily basis

Best for money

Safe was broken (not a problem for me) and as in other places in Dubai smoking policy is not strict

Excellent breakfast choice that was changing every day. Good location in the middle of Dubai near metro station with view to Burj Khalife. Quiet

Good option
    • Standard Room

Late checkout wasn’t flexible enough. Altough the location was good, it’s almost impossible to walk to the main areas

Nice bed and very good breakfast

Great staff, longtime and very good breakfast (brunch) and...

Great staff, longtime and very good breakfast (brunch) and clean rooms. 10 minutes by walk to the metro station Bussines Bay (2 stations to Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall).

I had a grt stay there it was jst superb time
    • King Room - Smoking

Well I dnt like the shower because water r all colleted there for long time during n after shower.

Cusines were extra flakey.Bed was so comfortable. Facilities were all great

Good value, good location, friendly staff and a good breakfast.

The advertised airport Shuttle service doesn't exist. Booking.com should remove this from their hotel information.

The hotel is only one Metro stop away from the Dubai Mall.

Bed was super comfortable!
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

The price on booking.com was without taxes. We saw price around 1900 CZK per night and on the spot was charged around 2700 CZK and it was suprising..men on the reception said, that it is because taxes, but we did not know before. Than I found confirmation email and really there is this information, but very little font and in the end of the reservation. Maybe it is better to call to hotel before and they will tell the final price with taxes included..booking.com should put there final price, I don’t want to have this bad surprise again in any other hotel...

Bed was super comfortable! Soft and maybe the best bed i’ve evere sleep in 😀 room was very nice and cleen and breakfast was the best! So many things to choose. Hotel is close to metro station and close to the centre

Browse Holiday Inn Express Dubai Safa Park traveller photo gallery