Reviews of J5 Hotels – Port Saeed 3 stars

Al Garhoud Road, Deira City Centre Area, 33871 Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#55 of 421 hotels in Dubai

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Nice staff and clean hotel without late check out.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Deira City Center Metro Station was accessible by walk but it is not very close. It takes about 10 minutes so when I purchased something from City Center shops, I needed to take a taxi. It is a very good and clean hotel but they do not have any normal flexibility about late check in and late check out. I got the experience about both of them because they told me that the hotel is fully booked.

Swimming pool, room, lobby, and wifi are good. The staff was very good, excellent.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Very Satisfactory
    • Deluxe Twin Room

There is no cooking pots and utensils in the room except fry pan. This is not enough for the guest that wants to cook.

The staff warm reception and care especially telephone room calls to enquire if quests need any assistance and ensure they are comfortable.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Awesome
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Everything, specially the nice gestures from the room service staff Viksa arranging the towels to look like a swan. Special thanks to John at reception

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

A nice and Comfortable place to stay in
    • Deluxe Twin Room

We have been a regular customer with J5. So I guess this would be my 1st or 2nd instances that disappoint us. It may sounds lame but i just didn't liked it when i humbly asked for a little bit of oil to cook one egg and to include a salt and pepper. A guy answered with enthusiasm that for sure he will bring it, however, a Filipina lady called just right after and ask if I requested these..with politeness mixed of sarcasm. She said "Were not giving this for free, but this time only, I'll give it for free"...the tone and delivery was bit offensive, well I just replied a simple thank you. somehow I do understand the other side. Anyway, as usual, the rest is perfect.

Good location, clean rooms, value of money, fast service from HK.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Staff made sure my every need was accommodated.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Staff made sure my every need was accommodated. Housekeeping staff were very attentive and professional especially Vikas, Sunita, and Gladwell. Recommend this hotel and would book again.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

This hotel he is good For the Bible the one wall want...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Everything so so good and nice

This hotel he is good For the Bible the one wall want shopping going for Mall is near for everything is good for the family

Worthy in every dirham. Cheap and comfortable staying
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The building and furniture look like used a lot, but this is a chain's problem.

Staffl is very friendly and professional! I have stayed in new hotels nearby but i would prefer J5 because of service, huge gym, swimming pool and many other goods. Thanks a lot to my room attendants, especially Sunita. Best service and pretty towel creations.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

great stay!

none

Guy at the reception are very accommodating and the events manager Ms. Dona - Thank you so much for the superb assistance and for making my event extra special!

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

thanks
    • Deluxe Twin Room

generally, the hotel was very good, it was so close to the shopping center and subway, room facilities for 2 weeks of our stay were great, the staffs behaved very friendly. Room attendants surprised my kids with their towel dolls and crafts. they made exciting moments for my daughters. Especial thanks to Sunita, Vikas, Nile, Lukuman

Good value for money.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The free basement parking was very tight and difficult to access.

The solution orientated staff....who for me found a solution for the parking challenges.

Real value for money......... excellent hospitality in this price
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Everything was excellent from welcoming staff, guy on breakfast and both guys on pool morning and night shift...... Miss May was very friendly and co-operative at reception 💖

Would defiantly recommend this hotel.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Friendly helpful staff ensured we enjoyed a great stay. Our room was very spacious and comfortable. Hotel is very close to dxb airport. Excellent value for money.

Now my preferred hotel in Dubai
    • Deluxe Twin Room

A hotel as it should be: affordable - high value for money - clean - welcoming, friendly and supporting staff from reception (John and Edward) to bell boy, the guys in the restaurants and even the man who was supporting with his full efforts to get a parking at their underground parking. An excellent team! Keep this level!

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Relaxing!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The location is walking distance to DCC but during summer - you just can't! When the weather is kinder, then the distance is bearable. The pool is small... which we actually didn't use., so not really bad!

The room is HUGE, it's like a hotel apartment (microwave, cooking area, utensils); so it's perfect for those who are lazy to get out and just want to stay in the room. The AC is in full blast which I like. I like the beddings too!

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Nice, good view. Good stay overall.

Complicated washing machine. The gym guy was not not too freindly. Didn't like that. No play area for children.

Amazing Location, value for money, courteous Staff from the reception to the porter to the restaurant, also the pool guy was very friendly. Walking distance to the city centre,

The bed was the most amazing bed ever, comfortable, soft,...

The bed was the most amazing bed ever, comfortable, soft, like sleeping on a cloud. Which was quite surprising for a hotel close to the airport. There is a pool and a gym, so all amenities available. We spent two nights there on our way to Thailand and back, and it was a very good decision. We continued our journey well rested. The staff was lovely and very helpful.

Old world charm and very friendly and accommodating staff.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Old world charm and very friendly and accommodating staff. Close to the airport, spacious room and all the amenities required. Loved this hotel and recommend

Very nice place close to the airport

This place was amazing! Everything we needed they had in our room. We stayed just one night during our connection, but we ended paying for a second night even we wouldn't use it until the checkout, just because we could enjoy a little more of this nice place. We could even do our laundry in the room. They provided the cot as we requested and payment process was easier than expected, despite some problems with my Credit Card. So, good price, good place, we are very happy!

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Staff were very welcoming, on arrival Mr Ibrahim agreed to...

Staff were very welcoming, on arrival Mr Ibrahim agreed to late check out at 2pm. On departure day due to my child having an afternoon nap Ms May agreed to extend further to 4pm. Thank you J5 team.

Great!

The guy at the front desk Hassen was very friendly and helpful. All facilities was beyond expectation, the food was great.. I've no complaints at all, would definitly stay there again.

The hotel is nice for a quick stay, comfy rooms, nice...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The hotel is nice for a quick stay, comfy rooms, nice bathrooms. But they don't have a parking valet which makes you go and park your car by yourself.

I love the space and design of the room especially the big...

More spacious parking

I love the space and design of the room especially the big window that gives light to the room plus the city biew. Would.definitely come.back there

Top Hotel In Deira

Great room with kitchen fridge and washer Very nice staff Ebrahim Hasan May Joe kumara.... You feel very comfortable at home Best practical hotel i had seen and i don't change it

Exciting and excellent
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Good facilities . gym suna and Jacuzzi. We booked this hotel to stay near airport. It was just 10 minutes away from airport. A good shopping mall nearby.

The hotel is clean, staff professional, you have everything...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Nothing special to say, didn't face any bad point there

The hotel is clean, staff professional, you have everything in your room, almost feeling like you get to an appartment. It's not a big hotel but you feel very comfortable, very good value for money. Not very far from deira city center mall and metro station, can use the metro for the airport

J5 hotel, Port Saeed
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Very welcoming atmosphere and informative when entering the hotel and during the stay. The room was a very decent size which is very good value for money. The response to requests were fast. The location is great as it is close to the airport and the Deria shopping centre

i like this hotel its not the first time several time i...

nothings speciale

i like this hotel its not the first time several time i booked in J5 always it meet my expectations the locations & the value of money the staff was help full cooperative its my first choice for any booking in Dubai

• Deluxe Twin Room

Just the kitchen hope more utensils for cooking.

Staff is very accomodating. U feel at ease and they are kind. Eversince its my first time i was welcomed with a cold delicious juice. Excellent.

Amazing! Clean hotel, courteous staff, near the airport and ridiculously cheap!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Not a big deal at all, but in the twin bedroom I was staying in, it would have been nice to have have had charging ports and plug points near our bedside as opposed to the TV table which was the other side of the room. Would have been a more comfortable experience to have used my phone and electronics in bed while they were being charged as opposed to walking back and forth numerous times, especially when waking up to switch off the alarms. Besides this I had absolutely no issue with this hotel!

Really great and comfortable experience staying at the J5 hotel. Found and booked this hotel because of all the wonderful reviews everyone was giving about this place and it totally lived up to the hype. The staff was very kind and courteous and the atmosphere at the hotel was very nice. Very rare to find such a good hotel for such a good price. Will definitely come back!

Nice hotel with very good rates

Nothing really

Nice and lovely hotel, I used to say there since it was owned by Rotana in 2005. Its an old hotel but well maintained, Clear and big rooms...

Awesome and Funtastic
    • Deluxe Twin Room

From the moment we stepped in the hotel, we knew we made the right choice of hotel to stay. Everything worked! The swimming pool, gym weren't left out. We were very comfortable. The bed was soft, the kitchenette was cute, bathroom was always clean. Food was ok. The ambience made my baby excited. We didn't want to checkout when our vacation ended. We were home away from home. The staff were extremely nice. They treated us well. My family and I had a comfortable and happy vacation. We will definitely stay again. Doyin: sweet happy Lady, made our stay worthwhile. She works so well even under pressure, she still has  a smile. Food tasted better when she was around. Smiling, working so well to make us happy. Exceptional staff you've got. Gladwell: she's has this warmth in her and a smile as she works. I always returned to my room with eagerness of what to expect and the clean room. My family and I always found it difficult to leave the room. Gladwell is hard-working and good at her job. Anand: from the moment we stepped into the hotel to check in, we felt the warmth and welcome. very nice and gentlemanly. Firm and pleasant. Considerate too. Mena: very efficient. Mena, Doyin and Jessi are good team players. Oh there's the guys at the door too and the front desk. I don't know their names. Every staff made sure our stay at the hotel was a comfortable and fun one.

Clean, excellent value for money and location

The hotel doesn't accept guests, they say it's family hotel ! Receiving guest doesn't mean doing bad things

The room is very nice, large and clean. Hotel staff is professional, and cleaner too I stayed in a very quite room, with all facilities. The hotel is situated not far from metro station, and City Center (carrefour), so that was the best configuration

Has Potential

Room size was small and less electric gadget friendly, no charging ports / points or extensions to charge ur gadgets or devices. I initially tried to cancel the booking to order a bigger room and requested waiver but the management didn't reply instead charged me for my full booking.

Nice clean room, welcoming good staff and great location.

Close to the centre with great value and service

Staff greet you like an old friend. There is a complementary glass of chilled fruit juice given on arrival and Sunita, our delightful room cleaner, left us a lovely towel dog and a lovely note which gave us a smile. We would definitely stay again. It was my second stay already.

Very Nice Hotel

We are very happy to celebrate our wedding anniversary at J5 hotel. They decorated our room with a greetings and roses. Also give us a wine as a gift to us. Thank you so much! Interior of the room is very beautiful and comfy also the staff is very accomodating and they will sure you to fill at home and comfortable. They also have a very good breakfast too. We really like the morning breads. We also enjoyed swimming at the pool and relaxing. Lastly, we really like to thank all the staff and crew of J5 hotel as we really enjoyed spending our time there specially to Ms. May & Ms. Sunita Thank you very much! Our rate to this hotel is 5 stars and can recommend to tourist travelers and even to those who just want to take a rest for the weekend.

Comfortable stay, bestbreakfast

Best breakfast with goo variety and changes daily, very considerate staff ( they brought a small cake when they heard it’s my son’s birthday), superb housecleaning and best of all is the in-house dining, you should try the meze, simply out of this world.

Excellent service, outstanding staff.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The Hotel management and ownership should invest to renovate the bathtubs. Remove them and replace them with new contemporary showers.

Excellent service, outstanding staff. The rooms are spacious and the hotel is very convenient to the nearby City Center Mall.

Highly recommend!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Hotel and Staff is just awesome. 5 min. walk to the Deira CC. Close to the airport. Rooms are clean and bright. Kitchen is well equipped. Rooftop pool is awesome, large enough for swimming. The staff is so friendly, they made our stay so pleasant.

A disappointing stay at a hotel that needs some improvements!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Number one: Noise from maintenance and renovation that was taking place below my room!!! THIS HAS BOTHERED SO SO SO MUCH!!!! I complained to the front desk many times and they able to stop it temporarily, but then those maintenance guys start again and I had to call the front desk again!! It was extremely annoying!!!! If they have to do work in a certain room that may disturb other room guests, then they should BLOCK those rooms that may be affected by the noise that would be emitted!! Second and third issues: the washing machine was not drying, although it was supposed to dry- it needed repair! The walk-in shower faucet was already lose when I arrived and came off while I was taking a shower; so I had to get replaced by the hotel maintenance- something that was very annoying because they were supposed to keep things like this in proper condition! The house keeping person should have had informed the maintenance about such thing because he-she should have had noticed it while they were cleaning the bathroom after guest check-out and before next guest check-in!! Fourth issue: the night-shift front desk clerk, I think his name was Erran or Errand; He argued with me twice and the second one I really yelled at him!!! Also, front-desk receptionist named Hasan needs to be more helpful and honest with the guest who is departing the hotel after an almost-month-long stay! The front desk manager, Mr. Aimen or Imen (أيمن), showed me concern and attention to my complaints, which I gave him at the time of my check-out and promised me an atonement and satisfaction with an invitation to stay again in near future.

Carpeted room; the room service staff members... Mr. Eric and Mr. Fred at the room service were men of very good manners and gave me a high class service. I stayed almost a month; but I was in bad health during all my stay! I had issues with this hotel during my stay (mentioned below) that were more then enough to cause me to leave if I was not really sick during that time!

Excellent service and hospitality
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Maybe some facilities like gym equipment.

I would say their staff. All are friendly, helpful and patient. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. It is a good value for money plus a few walk away from Deira City Centre which is close to the international airport and train station. It was my bday when i stayed and they’ve surprised me with a cake which I think is thoughtful.

I was extremely satisfied with our overall experience at J5...

None.

I was extremely satisfied with our overall experience at J5 Port Saeed. We arrived to the hotel at 6 am and our check in time was at 2pm. Mr. Anand was very kind enough to get our room ready by 7:30 am with no additional cost. We stayed here for 4 days and all the facilities was on point. We also requested a late check out which was granted by Mr. Hassan and we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. This hotel can be easily located and Deira city center is just 5 mins walk from the hotel. Both my sister and me had a wonderful and pleasant stay here and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Offer of welcome drink after the arrival, and the breakfast...

Offer of welcome drink after the arrival, and the breakfast was very good :) They did offer us use the swimming pool and the gym after the check-out, while we were waiting for our flight in the evening :) It was nice.

Totally Coming back her, Everytime i visit Dubai! ( Amazing experience ) Looking forward
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Smiling faces from top to bottom At the reception, house keeping, bell boy and security everyone so friendly, everyday i returned i felt i am back home with the warm welcome ( not at all fake ) I highly recommend this hotel Comfortable. Area- best Walking distance to - The Mall deira city centre Walk away to metro station

The room, clean, classy, and very pleasant, with fresh view

Otherwise good buffet breakfast and stay. But the charm of our holiday was lost visiting Dubai
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The check in miscalculated my amount and almost charged me a very high rate in spite of my voucher from Booking.com. They kept arguing for sometime that I need to pay 25% taxes over the total already shown and the tourism fee which was fine. Later they accepted the rate of booking.com after luckily I showed them the break up of the payment of Booking.com. I was dissapointed at their dishonesty just at the check in itself. Then the concierge tried to over charge us for a full day Abudhabi tour which they confirmed would be USD 48 per person but charged us Dhiram 245 per person instead. So we canceled all our tours with them including the Dessert safari as well. BIG Disappointment.

The Location. The room was quite large and very clean with almost all amenities provided. The house keeping was very good.

Reception staffs are excellent & cooperatives
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Basement car parking too tight

Reception staffs are excellent & cooperatives Clean room Good location Rooms connected available for families Nearby... mall, cafés, restaurants ...

Great hotel, location and staff. Would recommend.

The only thing that did sorta bug me but wasn't an issue for me was how much you can hear the person next to you in the room next to you (I was in an adjoining type room) and at times it was like I might as well be in the room with them I can hear them that clearly. I did think maybe to ask to change rooms cause I found it a little uneasy but I think it was a very small issue i was willing to deal with but I just thought I'd write it to inform other people if you get a standard twin room but I'm not sure if it's just the twin room.

I don't really have anything bad to say about this hotel. The staff are really lovely and I think that's what made this hotel enjoyable. The standard room itself is so spacious for the price you're paying. Cause I've been in rooms smaller than this for more price. It's only 5 minutes away from the airport.. Good for layover. It's near deira city centre mall and metro station. The room itself is almost like a little apartment room.. cooker, ironing board, microwave. That to me is amazingly handy. Room service 24 hours. Can't go wrong. Staff are overwhelmingly helpful. And perfect gym and pool area. Nice life cafe downstairs too. I really was very impressed. Shout out the reception team for their little gift to me too. They're super sweet. Definately will recommend this hotel.

Super friendly staff and great facilities.

The in-house restaurant was a bit pricey however Hassan the receptionist was kind enough to suggest a great restaurant nearby.

Super friendly staff and great facilities. Close and convenient to get to and from the airport. Shopping centre and subway station under 10 mins walk. Lovely rooftop swimming pool.

Business trip to Dubai
    • Deluxe Twin Room

One day when I was back from my business meeting in the evening, decided to use health & wellness center. Checked with reception about operation hours - till 10-30 pm. When I came at 9-45 pm to the reception of Welness center, lady told me that I cant use Jacuzzi, it is almost close. I told her that I still have 15 minutes and used it. Next day in the morning I have again checked with reception and they confirmed that Jacuzzi is working till 10-30 pm.

Staff is friendly and helpful, hotel rooms are well equiped and clean.

Great staff and great hotel!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Excellent service and accommodating staff. Huge, comfortable room with great amenities including microwave and large bathroom. Good size pool and leisure facilities.

Excellent 👍👍

I would like first to thanks Mr hassan in reciption he is professional and his smile give good feeling for the customer athor things was excellent I love this hotel .

2 mins from the airport and is walking distance to the metro.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

2 mins from the airport and is walking distance to the metro. Our stay was so comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The beds are beyondddddd comfortable. It was like sleeping on a cloud

Amazing!

Nome.

The staff were very nice and hospitable. We got all that we need. Location is very convenient and accesible, grocery is just near the hotel and is walking distance from deira city center.

Everything was perfect.

I wish I could stay more there :(

Everything was perfect. Big and spacious room,sauna,swimming pool,super decilicious breakfast and the most amazing thing is LOVELY STAFF. They are really hospitable,friendly and always ready to answer your questions and help if you need any information.They made our stay so warm. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and relatives.

We were delighted, we will definitely return to this hotel!!!

----------------

This is the best hotel of many seen!!! I'm really amazed by the quality of the services "J5 hotel"Port Saed. My evaluation, like the evaluation of my wife - GREAT, DELICIOUS, INCREDIBLE !!!!! Thank you for your work !!! !Special thanks to the front desk menager Hassan, for the high professionalism and sincere attitude to the guests of the hotel.

Would recommend
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I came here to recover from surgery and it was the perfect place: quiet, comfortable bed and very understanding staff once they understood my situation.

Amazing hotel for an amazing price!

Check in time could be improved. Wasn't too slow but took a minute or 2 longer than usual.

Very nice location, just a 5 minute walk from from deira city center. Staff was amazing and very helpful. Rooms were clean and big. Would definitely recommend!

Great place to stay!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Excellent stay! We would definitely recommend to spend some days in J5 for entertaining Dubai. The service and hospitality are amazing. Our room got upgraded by John at the reception. He helped us out wherever he could and our room attendant Gladwell made us feel comfortable as well. Very clean and relaxing swimming pool, great facilitated gym and wellness including jaccuzi and sauna and perfect location (5min from the airport and 3 min walk to Deira city center). If we come back to Dubai, we will stay here again. Definitely recommended 👍👍

Nice stay as always!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I think its time to change the washing machines and irons.... too old.

The professional staff and comfortble beds and pillows. Its " feel at home" hotel.

Amazing hotel near the airport

We could stay just for 6 hours in the room and the hotel so we couldn't find anything bad.

The put us in a really big suite, I've never been in a such big room before. They were really kind.

Great stay in J5

The room was nice, the staff was really polite and helpful. (Especially the receptionist the first night) The location is great, very close to the metro station and the city centre is easily accessible. We stayed just one day, so this was important for us. The hotel has a nice swimming pool as well, its really pity that we did not have time to use it. I would definitely recommend this place.

Excellent hotel

Very tight carpark don't bring a huge 4X4 you'll fail

The staff were absolutely amazing. As good as you'd get in any five star hotel. The rooms were spacious and had good facilities. Breakfast every morning was of good quality though id like to see more western dishes added to the menu. All in All a great hotel

My first room smelled horribly of smoke, they moved me to a...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

My first room smelled horribly of smoke, they moved me to a larger non-smoking room which was nice but a little dated. The AC blew right above where my head was so it was cold. Remote was dirty.

Comforatble stay.

Breakfast could be with extra varieties. Price could be lower.

Very friendly staff Mr Ahmed is a very cooperative person, All other staff are immensely helpful Restaurant staff are professional with their nice smile ,can help at any time.

• Deluxe Twin Room

Everything...... Specially Bandika(Bellboy) Welcome with smile and Hassan(Reception) Ready to Assist Always.Few other Employees also from Housekeeping and Maintainance very fast service

Great hotel!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Great hotel! I loved it! The staff is amazing, always willing to help. Breakfast, facilities, room with washing machine, everything excellent! Special thanks to Thiri and Hassan from reception :)

Perfectly located - close to the airport, 5 min walk to...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Perfectly located - close to the airport, 5 min walk to train and Deira city center mall. We’re looking for a transit 2 night stay and discovered cozy place to stay even for a longer period. Room was equipped with the small kitchen, washing machine in the bathroom - so it helps feel at home. Breakfast is fine, and include both European and National cuisine. Freshly baked pastry and fruits. Staff is very helpful and professional.

Perfect base to explore Dubai - can’t believe it’s only 3 Star

Some people complain about traffic and airport noise. Inside the hotel the noise is negligible and even on the rooftop pool area it is not disturbing. Do not worry about this.

Perfect location to explore Dubai. Close to airport for transfers. 5 minutes walk to Diera City Centre Mall which is perfect to shop and eat. I recommend renting a car and then everything is very accessible. Jumeriah and Mumzar beaches, Dubai Mall and Burj Kalifa, plus you can explore the exciting Deidra by night. Everything in Dubai seems to start about 6pm. The hotel staff are very helpful and English language is never a problem. The hotel pool is clean and you can enjoy cocktails and food in the sun. Breakfast too is definitely worth the extra. Every type of food for all tastes.

Excellent stay and will stay again in the future.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

That the hairdryer was stuck in the drawer with a short lead which made it a little difficult to dry my hair and see in the mirror at the same time.

Super comfy bed and very clean room and bathroom. Everything I needed and perfectly located near to the airport. Walkable to the shopping mall (5 mins walk) and the staff were very helpful and conscientious to make my stay perfect.

Not bad for an overnight layover

No view. Food in the restaurant is quite average (also, you will be better off ordering breakfast from the menu rather than taking a pre-paid buffet as the latter is not great)

Clean and quite comfy - a good place to crush during a layover or shopping trips but not more than that. If you are looking for a pleasant getaway, look elsewhere.

The rooms can live up our expectation.

I am very sure that I paid all the money included VAT and tourist fee online via booking, and I even have the confirmation at hand. However, the staff informed me that I have to pay additional 200 AED for VAT and tourist fee when I checked out. I was in a rush to Airport and I end up have to spend 200 more AED than it's depicted on the website. Really disappointed on this.

The rooms can live up our expectation. And it's quite near the airport. A good hotel in general.

5 nights of PERFECTION!!!!

We can't say enough about J5 Hotel! Yes, it's that great! We just loved our stay here. Rooms were spotless and very comfortable, location was perfect, (close to Deira City Centre Mall and Metro) with a gym, sauna, and pool - all beautifully maintained. The staff....AMAZING!! All of them. Professional, friendly and very helpful!!! A message to the manager.....you should be very proud of your team! A special thank you to wonderful Thiri at the front desk! You helped us so much and made our stay in Dubai so memorable. Without question, book this hotel!

Excellent hotel with great breakfast variety and gym/swim facilities
    • Deluxe Twin Room

It's close to the airport. I didn't see too much around the area within walking distance, but it is quite cheap to take a taxi around the area.

Friendly staff, lots of variety for breakfast, and great facilities - wish I had more time to swim in the rooftop pool. The gym was very good for hotel standards, including a smith machine squat rack and heavy dumbbells up to 50kg.

Awesome experience, cheerful and friendly staff. Peaceful and neat environment.

I liked everything except difficulty in getting taxis from the hotel

Staff were super friendly and helpful. Hotel is close to shopping centers and location is central.

J5 high five
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Only one things was missing is a spa although there was some in the surrounding.

The location in the middle, comfy bed, nice staff. For the price it's super good. I'll return to it.

Perfect for overnight stay/one day trip
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Carpet and bath should be cleaned more carefully

Nice rooms, good A/C Just next to DBX Deira City Centre Metro close Correct staff Complimentary bathroom accessories and water

Browse J5 Hotels – Port Saeed traveller photo gallery