2. UAE hotel reviews
  3. Dubai Emirate hotel reviews
  4. Dubai hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Jumeirah Creekside Hotel

Reviews of Jumeirah Creekside Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Al Garhoud, Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#72 of 442 hotels in Dubai

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 17, 2019

The breakfast was very good.
    • Club Room

The lunch and dinner was very expensive so we did not go to the restaurants. Even though they knew that here were three adults and one child we still had to ask for an extra bed to be brought up on our first night.

The breakfast was very good. The room was nice and big.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2019

- The location is great next to airport under a 5 min drive...

Absolutely Nothing!!

- The location is great next to airport under a 5 min drive - so it’s cheap taxi journey (but you can’t hear the traffic) - It’s also got loads of restaurants nearby (Chilli’s in walking distance) - Great staff - Breakfast was yummy and worth the extra - Rooftop Pool is epic (check the photos) - Also got 2 more pools outside - Free shuttle bus was handy - Free WildWadi tickets (Unlimited) - One time access to Zabeel was nice as our little one could use the KidsClub there - Also every evening the staff hand out snacks to the room free of charge - And finally there is a MiniBar full of free soft drinks - that’s a cherry on the top of a great hotel!

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Everything was fine except one bad situation with one of the...
    • Deluxe Room

Everything was fine except one bad situation with one of the restaurant staff during breakfast (named: SOMNATH), where he came after 11:00 am (end of breakfast time) and asked us (in a very bad way) to move because he needed to prepare tables for lunch!!! I told his manager about his bad attitude, unfortunately he gave us a very bad impression about the hotel staff.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Nice location nice staff but expensive
    • Deluxe Room

unfortunately you can hear all sound in your room , I think it is not soundproof walls between the rooms and the corridor . so if your neighbor just move chair or bed or talk you will hear all that in your room. as well there are some party in the top roof you will hear all the music in your room. another thing,, we have to wait to get in to the restaurant for the breakfast because the queue

the location and the staff were perfect. helpful guys and the time of breakfast was great until 11AM

eleven beautiful days
    • Deluxe Room

Everything was just perfect. We had a lovely time, absolutely fantastic stay! The rooms are so clean and tidy. The hotel offers access to Wild Wadi Water-park and also you can go and visit once Zabeel Saray beach (again included in the room price) on top of that you have in the room soft drinks and cake in certain hours, again from the house! The staff is so friendly and always happy to help. I would like to say a huge thank you to Shasika who especially guided us almost every evening with culinary advices (amazing food) and who with his kindness and professionalism made us feel great. We will certainly come back with pleasure!!

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Room was very nice clean and big
    • Club Room

Room was very nice clean and big Breakfast was amazing 10 min from airport very comfortable. 15 min to Dubai Mall beds are very comfortable. Happy hr was very nice bonus to the room!

• Reviewed: January 11, 2019

Business hotel but perfect for a short stopover on way to Australia.

No complaints

As we arrived at a very early time from an overnight UK flight we did not expect to have room access until 3:00 pm and were delighted to be checked in straight away and also given an upgrade from a Club Room to a suite. Excellent. Reception Staff were very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Excellent stay! Great Staff and tasty food.
    • Deluxe Room

The Hotel staff are absolutely friendly and efficient. The rooms are clean, well appointed and bathroom was great. The hotel facilities for kids was amazing, especially during Christmas - they really went out of their way. Views from the roof top bar was great. The breakfast buffet was so tasty, huge variety to choose from, I was spoilt for choice. The hotel exceeded my expectations. Special thanks to Remoon who checked us in, he arranged an early check in for us because we where traveling with a 5 month old baby. Excellent stay!

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Not far from the airport.
    • Premier Room

Check in took approx. 20 minutes. The receptions didn't know how to operate with debit card. She couldn't find in her system, that we booked HB stay. So she said twice, that dinner is not included. At her third attempt she finally saw the correct information. No apologies followed. No one (literally no one) could explain where can we find dinner included in HB package. It took some time to find the restaurant. Lovely hostess gave us a menu. And we have been waiting for someone to receive an order for other 20 minutes (magic number). After complain, we've been noticed. All that quest was after 7 hours flight with 2 y.o. child. Next step - dinner is poor. Please, don't waist time and money. The room is strange. It's big, but quite uncomfortable. When we were leaving, no one asked us if everything was ok or did we like our stay. I suppose, that the stuff is not interested in feedback and in guests. Never ever.

Not far from the airport. We had to make a 1 night stop. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

Fabulous hospitality lovely atmosphere
    • Family Suite

Pork station ~ nobody had ate the oork!!!

Fast check in and great location ~ Mohammed Nouh accommodated me and my family in a profession and courteous manner. I initially booked for 3 nights and have extended for a further 3. Thank you Jumeirah for making our stay wonderful as always.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

Amazing value for money
    • Premier Room

The coffee machine in the room was not working very good

The rooms are very big The breakfast was very good The restaurants also very good The beds spacious and comfy The free Minibar The service when they come at night to serve you fresh fruit and nuts with a riding minibar Free passes to the waterpark and the other Jumeirah hotel on the Palm

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

The club lounge option is great value for money.
    • Club Room

The outside swimming pool tiling looks terrible and needs replacing, not 5 star quality!

The club lounge option is great value for money. The most delicious scones & lovely afternoon tea. Good shuttle bus service, very friendly hotel staff. Unlimited access to wild wade water park is fantastic as is the day pass to the beach. Great breakfast.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

Great location to village with restaurants and offers...
    • Club Room

Had to wear pants in club room area, couldn’t even wear dressy shorts (men) or skirts (ladies), found quite odd!

Great location to village with restaurants and offers shuttle to mall. Club room a little dated but big and roomy with a fantastic bath!

• Reviewed: January 5, 2019

We moved here after a disastrous first night at the Ghaya...
    • Deluxe Room

We moved here after a disastrous first night at the Ghaya Grand. This hotel is fabulous, from the staff, to the food, to the facilities everything. We spent NYE here and I couldn’t recommend it highly enough. It was fabulous and the staff couldn’t do enough for us to make our evening enjoyable. We have stayed in Dubai 3 times now and we love this hotel and would certainly stay here next time we are in Dubai. Added benefits are the free access to Wild Wadi water park and the Jumeirah Beach if you want to use them. We didn’t but if they are anything like the hotel then I’m sure they would be great.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

Clean, comfortable and great staff.
    • Deluxe Room

Room was in need of a refurb, looked a little tired. Rooftop pool was smaller then anticipated and very few sun beds.

Clean, comfortable and great staff.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Location is good close to the Airport and just 15 minutes...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Location is good close to the Airport and just 15 minutes drive to Dubai Mall. The one bedroom suit is enough for 4 adults with two toilets and kitchen.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Creekside Review
    • Club Room

Breakfast was good, however should be more variety for stays longer than 3 nights.

Fantastic service, especially the cleaners, Ismail, Pratap and everyone at breakfast.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Awesome, no one shall miss it.

NA

Everything was awesome Shuttle service was a big help Staff is very friendly Access to Wild Wadi and Jabeel Saray was really awesome Nice food and ambiance.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

Good location and modern hotel
    • Family Suite

The staff made me feel that I had to give tips for everything which made me quite uncomfortable. Room is close to busy street. It was very noisy during the night. I have to use ear plug from the airplane to go to sleep.

Good condition for the price. Free entry to water wadi, private beach and dining around options.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

I always give this hotel 10 due to price and location and...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I hope that they dont tell they have indoors pool in booking while they dont !

I always give this hotel 10 due to price and location and services . This time with kids and they really enjoyed it . They took 200 USD as security and returned me 700 AED .. thats not fair , but i was late and tired so dident argue .

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

I always come to this hotel because they allow valet access...
    • Premier Room

My check in took so long had to wait for an hour and even when I got my key it was after me following up and shouting at he front office guy. The guy who checked me disappeared while keep promising me it will be ready after 5 minutes. It’s very unprofessional as I had plans and they delayed me

I always come to this hotel because they allow valet access to guests. Nothing else

• Reviewed: December 27, 2018

Good pedicure and nice big room
    • Deluxe Room

the mini bar and items in the room was terrible. No crisps, snacks, tea coffee bad the drinks bottles couldn’t be opened it was really bad

Comfortable beds and spacious rooms

• Reviewed: December 24, 2018

Big hotel with all needed facilities
    • Deluxe Room

little bit old-fashioned restaurants in hotel and nearby are expensive

Big hotel with all needed facilities Very good breakfast Free access to the Wild Wadi aqua park shuttle buses to the Wild Wadi and to the beach on Palm Very close to DXB airport

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

My stay at Jumeirah Creekside Hotel was pleasant and I would recommend it to anyone visiting Dubai.
    • Club Room

Everything was to my satisfaction

Very friendly and respectful staff. Jeremy was especially very kind and helpful. So was Kevin and the gentleman who fixed our internet issues and music system. The complimentary shuttle and access to Wild Wadi was also a big plus for me.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Love the services of the hotel specailly operators they were...
    • Premier Room

The vantellation at the toilet was bad in my opinion.😖

Love the services of the hotel specailly operators they were so helpful and always give you reply with a smile on there voice..Hats of to them round the clock...And specially Ali in FnB he was outstanding just coz of him we did many shopping which was Excellent..Ali used to recommend while having breakfast he used to suggest lots of options gave use wonderful memories..

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

The staff were amazing, I had made a mistake on the booking...
    • Club Room

The staff were amazing, I had made a mistake on the booking but upon check in the women that helped us sorted everything out with minimal fuss. The food was unbelievable and the catering staff were top. The location is ideal too, right next to the airport and a short taxi journey into Dubai city centre plus we stayed there for the crossfit competition which was held next door at the tennis stadium.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Excellent location, helpful staff and amazing comfortable...
    • Club Room

Due to a “Computer glitch” in the checkout procedure, the final bill was AED2000 more than it should have been. Check your bill!!!

Excellent location, helpful staff and amazing comfortable beds.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Great hotel with amazing facilities (waterpark and beach). Quite pricey (note the hidden charges!)
    • Deluxe Room

extra charges like a large number of taxes were not included in the price as advertised, breakfast was also not included so my stay suddenly became 30% more expensive. Also, there was a very loud and late concert next doors so I slept very badly.

Very close to the airport; great breakfast; great pools; very nice to have free access to the wild wadi waterpark and the beach. Beautiful rooms

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Nice hotel for a short stay in Dubai

It is quite expensive.

It was our third stay in this hotel. We use it for the short stopover in Dubai (2-3 nights). It is located near the airport but quite far the city center - but we used subway which is very near the hotel. You can also use free hotel shuttle to get to the beach at different hotel (once per stay). Very comfortable room with nice bathroom.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

nasty
    • Deluxe Room

The hotel is very rude and does not respect the client. The hotel was empty and forced me to go out early with my attempt to get one hour only !! Do not deserve five stars !!

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Couples great! With Children felt unwelcome!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Under 12 year old are no longer welcome in the club lounge! Very disappointed not to be told before we arrived!

Lovely selection for breakfast,and really comfy beds!

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Good 5* ending of our Dubai stay
    • Club Room

It’s a shame that children are not allowed at the Club Lounge. It would have been great if they have a small section for families instead of banning kids... As a Club Room guest, there was no late check out privilege given, at least till 2PM or even 4PM would have been nice especially that our flight was at 8:50 PM!

The Club Room is big with a panoramic view of the creek! The receptionist remembered us as previous guests which was nice and check in was smooth! Breakfast is always great! And free non alcoholic mini bar is a great bonus!

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

I would give this hotel a perfect 5 score, but the thin walls put a damper on my stay.
    • Premier Room

So much noise throughout the nights and mornings from interior and exterior doors of other rooms shutting. The walls are too thin.

The free-standing bathtub in the room was amazing! It was one of the largest rooms I have stayed in also. Everything I needed and more! Absolutely beautiful!

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

The staff in the restaurant “ Nomad” where the breakfast is...
    • Deluxe Room

Nothing..just wish to have discount offers next time

The staff in the restaurant “ Nomad” where the breakfast is served were amazing! Because of them, the breakfast was more than eating! It was a great experience..thanks to Mr. Shakil and Ms. Mila and Ms. Waids..these staff are working very hard and they must be rewarded..I hope the manager of the hotel reads this..

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

The location was excellent for us, we needed to be at the...

Loved it all!

The location was excellent for us, we needed to be at the Irish Village for a concert and it was 2 minutes walk away. Complimentary soft drinks in the room was also very good.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

• Club Room

They took 500 dirhem as a deposed and they Saud they would return the money back to credit card but they did not. So where can l send email regarding this matter ? Thank you

It was nice

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Very good , easy to get about . Relaxing
    • Club Room

We have been twice before and used the club room , changes to the rules were not as good long trousers at all times ,could change that to evening for drinks and snacks also happy hour times changedver

Room was excellent bed was comfy , restaurants were very good , pool was good staff very helpful.Check in and check out very quick . Close to airport

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

A great hotel. If you want to be closer to Dubai Mall or Mall of Emirates, it's 30 mins in a taxi
    • Deluxe Room

The free mini bar in the room stocked pepsi, diet pepsi and full sugar 7 up. As I don't drink caffeine I asked for sugar free 7 up and was told you didn't have any and yet all the bars and restaurants in the hotel stocked it. I went out and bought it myself - that was disappointing!

The bed and pillows were amazing!!!

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

The reception staff need to be a little more quicker,...
    • Family Suite

The reception staff need to be a little more quicker, efficient, and polite. There was a trainee at the check-in desk who too ages to process the check-in. Trainees should shadow experienced staff and should only be allowed to serve once they are good enough. This is an expected from a 3-star hotel, not 5.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Amazing hotel highly recommend

Couldn’t fault it

I surprised my husband with a trip to Dubai at the end of our honeymoon for his early 30th birthday present and the hotel were amazing, we got a room upgrade after we realised they had put us in a smoking room which they didn’t have to do and was very kind, they also had two cakes makes one for our honeymoon and a birthday cake and cards written to us for our honeymoon and a birthday card for my husband. Our room upgrade was beautiful. The staff were so friendly and helpful and the breakfast had so much choice. Thank you for making our stay so memorable we will definitely be returning.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Good value for your money
    • Premier Room

The poolarea isnt tip-top any more.

Close to the airport. Not more than 5 min by taxi. The staff was very helpful and we really recommend that you use the complimentary beach access to Jumeirha Zabeel Saray and Wadi Waterland. The breakfast was excellent!

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Thier breakfast buffet at Nomad is excellent.
    • Deluxe Room

They have music On till 2 or 3 AM so i wouldnt recommend it for anyone seeking a good nights sleep. I was placed on 9th floor and i could still hear it from the 1st floor

Thier breakfast buffet at Nomad is excellent. The staff were kind and friendly and the ambience of the room was great

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

The lunch buffet was amazing, the gum is good
    • Deluxe Room

The furniture is starting to be an little worn out The breakfast buffet was much nicer and more delicious before.

The lunch buffet was amazing, the gum is good

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Not for us sadly
    • Deluxe Room

Very noisy poolside with 2 lots of loud music from an area behind the site which left us with no choice but to move back to room and try somewhere else. Loud music banging through floor from a function a few floors away. Rooms were starting to look a bit tired round the edges in places.

Well appointed, spacious rooms and free soft drinks in the minibar

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

It was AWESOME.
    • Deluxe Room

The cleaners started cleaning really early and woke me up at 7 am not by cleaning my room but making noise cleaning other rooms.

It was amazing, Padminee (at the reception) was so funny, the bed was SO COMFY I wished I can stay there longer, the facilities are brilliant and the access to wild wadi and Irish village is a bonus.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Great hotel for a decent price however, staff should be mindful of activities outside the hotel.
    • Deluxe Room

However, I mentioned that I had a flight in the AM. early AM as in 4:25 and that I would need to get up. I was put in a room that was close to the tennis stadium and shops/bars and was subjected to noise until after 12am because of a party. I got no sleep when all I needed was sleep.

I liked the room and the staff was friendly and professional. The spa was awesome and I don't think it was over priced.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

One of the best hotel in Dubai Creekside
    • Deluxe Room

Nothing bad to say about is hotel

The hotel was extremely comfortable and specially the bed. The staff was extremely friendly from the time we checked in to the time we check out, the breakfast was excellent with a variety of dishes and afternoon tea with free min bar . One of the best about this hotel was unlimited access to water park. 👍

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

NOT GONNA GO THERE AGAIN
    • Deluxe Room

THE LOCATION IS SO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRAFFIC JUNK, THE TROLL USED TO GO AROUND THE ROOMS SO I ASKED THE STUFF TO JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN ITS GONNA BE IN MY ROOM BECAUSE I WANT TO LEAVE THEY DIDNT HELP AND THEY DIDNT HELP ME OUT! , THEY ASKED ME TO REMOVE THE HOSPITAL STICKER FROM MY ID "P.S" I WAS JUST IN BURJ AL ARAB AND THEY DIDNT DO ANY REMOVING AND NON OF THE HOTELS I HAVE EVER USED IN MY LIFE! THEY HAD TO CUT THE WATER BECAUSE OF SOME FIXING !!!!! AND THE SALOON DOWN STEERS THEY BURNT MY FOREHEAD AND I STILL HAVE THE SCAR

THE POOL AND BAR VIEW IS AMAZING THE POOL IS UNIQUE

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Close to the Irish Town and the pass to the water park
    • Club Room

My wife been questioned when she tried to return to our room. She was stopped at the lifts as if she was not a paying guest. Very disappointed

Close to the Irish Town and the pass to the water park

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Every thing was ok except the unjustified payment for water and soft drinks
    • Deluxe Room

The half boarding we attended free dinner But we were not informed the Payment for soft drinks and water We really surprised when they asked us to pay These things should be informed prior to dinner We feel cheated

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Complimentary access to wildwadi water park and zabeel Saray...
    • Deluxe Room

The nightclub is not really good Only couples are allowed there We stayed there for five nights and the hotel staff couldn’t fix my washroom door which gave the irritating sound every time we open or close it

Complimentary access to wildwadi water park and zabeel Saray private beach is really awesome. Pool on the 8th floor and the Cuba lounge are marvellous especially in the evening

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

There is so much to do in the property.
    • Club Room

There is Not a single thing I can point out wasn’t Good ...

There is so much to do in the property... Specially when you book Club Room it gives you access to Club lounge Buffett Tea and drinks and many more things... love the place for Family... We definitely come back again❤️

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Nice central hotel close to airport

Careful the Premier room under Booking is just their standard room so nice but nothing special. Our city or garden view for our deluxe room was facing a parking so really not nice. Hotel unresponsive on changing this even though it was not what had been stated in our Booking reservation. Watch out whatsapp/Skype/Facetime do not work correctly in UAE so contacting family might be difficult Water was turned off for 5 hours and only a letter was placed on a desk in a room. Better information to guests would have been nice.

Breakfast was very good. Nice Gym Staff very helpful as we had forgotten some things in hotel Wild Wadi a nice extra for children

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Perfect holiday from start to finish

Nothing . Only negative was having to come home 😢 x

Breakfast was great . Tried a lot of things I would never have thought of !! Staff just perfect and the place is beautiful x

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Nice rooms, excellent staff and service, good selection of...
    • Deluxe Room

Breakfast could have been better, room lighting control is too complicated

Nice rooms, excellent staff and service, good selection of restaurants and bars nearby

Good stay
    • Deluxe Room

Location is rubbish nothing near it Not quite five star as the towels are very old n not fluffy at all Pillow choice was not given Breakfast is not as good as other Jumeirah properties Staff are very helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Was very good over all
    • Family Suite

Swimming pool was was a bit dirty and Jacuzzi needs maintenance or upgraded

Room was spacious and luxury with a comfortable bed along with topnotch toilet including classic bath and spacious shower. Service and stuff where very good. Breakfast was very good with a big selection. My Overall Experience was very good and I would definitely recommend it.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

nice stay nice hotel five star
    • Premier Room

amazing service very friendly stuff . doing all to make you feel comfort . breakfast very good .clean and very secure place all visitor must registered before came up which is good .

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

The hotel is total value for money deal.
    • Premier Room

There was nothing not to like. Everything was above our expectations.

The hotel is total value for money deal. It feels like a home away from home plus all the perks of a five star hotel. Amazing experience, will choose Jumeirah properties for all future stays. Amazingly friendly and helpful staff and place. We were given complimentary juices and snacks too. And the breakfast too was exceptionally good.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

I recommend this hotels for families and singles
    • Deluxe Room

The booking pricing I got through Booking.com was less than the actual pricing I paid.

Overall the hotel was satisfying. Everything was available and up to a satisfactory standard

• Reviewed: October 17, 2018

Convenient location at great hotel
    • Club Room

Breakfast could be better.

Great lication if you land late at Dubai. Very convenient to and from the airport. Great rooms with friendly staff and clean facilities.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

The breakfast was out of this world, just wonderful.
    • Deluxe Room

The tub in the bathroom had a plastic stopper the was broken the repaired. Why repair plastic? The repair job left very sharp edges. The bathroom as a whole could have used a little more attention from housekeeping.

The breakfast was out of this world, just wonderful. A great way to start the day. The rooms are very comfortable. The staff is friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Above all, staff are some of the best I've encountered
    • Club Room

The selection at Afternoon Tea or Evening Canapes isn't exactly gourmet, and the decor in the lounge is a little dated.

From check-in to check-out, the staff throughout the hotel were unfaltering. Pay for the Club Room for unrivalled value which includes Afternoon Tea between 15:00-17:00 (the hot scones a particular delight), and pre-dinner evening canapés between 17:30-19:00 (alcohol included). The food is fresh and sufficient – the alcohol for the latter flows freely. The Club Room-included buffet breakfast was phenomenal, served at Nomad restaurant. The gym is of a pretty decent standard and size (as part of the Aviation Club), which also afforded the opportunity to take part in any class - body attack, spinning, body pump - free of charge. We opted for free use of the squash courts instead (all equipment included). The rooftop lap pool is in a beautiful setting, with a glass-bottom section floating high above reception, and is also the place where Cuba bar picks up some atmosphere later - excellent drinks deals meaning you don't have to venture next door to the Irish Village bar. Also included in the price of stay was a day beach pass at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray across town on The Palm (if this hotel's main pool or rooftop pool aren't quite enough for you) with a free shuttle there and back. And value continues with unlimited access to the best waterpark in the country – Wild Wadi. And then there's the actual location, with views across the Creek to the glitz of Downtown and the Burj Khalifa, while at the same time only a stone's throw from the airport. We only live across town, but we'll be back, and will recommend many a friend to stay.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Could have been better
    • Premier Room

More child friendly areas - playground or babysitting - so we could enjoy a shisha - was unable to do a lot of things since children were not allowed and had no where else to leave them

Friendly staff - always smiling and greeting

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

i was expecting when i reach there the greetings and cake...
    • Club Room

i was expecting when i reach there the greetings and cake are ready on the bed.. but when we came me and my wife there is nothing..my wife was so upset because its just a simple request yet they didnt even did it on timee

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Lovely weekend getaway!
    • Deluxe Room

Nothing, it was all great.

We stayed in the deluxe room and it was lovely. The bed was very comfortable and the added bonus of the mini bar offering complimentary soft drinks was great. The Cu'bar was wonderful and the resident DJ excellent.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Lovely Hotel
    • Deluxe Room

No toothbrush available and shortage of teaspoon at breakfast tables

The hotel was comfortable,clean, friendly staff...we stayed for 4nights and they let us checked in at 11am..love the minibar as they keep topping up every 24 hrs..staff was very friendly and helpful...bedroom was always clean everyday. Very thoughtful as they surprised us with a birthday cake...we had unlimited breakfast...enjoyed the complimentary wild wadi waterpark.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Loved the free pass to wild wadi.
    • Deluxe Room

Each time I queued at reception someone pushed in in front of me and not once did the person on desk step in and put it right.

Loved the free pass to wild wadi. The hotel was very smart and the rooms were excellent; clean and I liked the modern layout. Also, the rooms were really spacious.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Location, service, complementary access to Wild Wadi and ...
    • Club Room

A lot of electrical shortage and TV always not work No variety regarding breakfast buffet

Location, service, complementary access to Wild Wadi and Jumeira private beach

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Everything!

One can’t fault it.

Everything! Everything was brilliant. I don’t think I would want to stay anywhere else on my next trip to Dubai. What a fantastic experience it has been. Thank you guys!

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

perfect
    • Deluxe Room

This is an excellent hotel to stay in with kids, it offers a lot of facilities, activities to kids, bed is comfy, internet is perfect, breakfast is perfect, everything was marvelous. We're definitely coming back again.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

The location is fantastic.

Nothing negative to say

The location is fantastic. You are near metro station, airport and best of all Irish village . The service in the hotel was 10/10. The staff were very professional and helpful. The room service amazing with extra special treats in the evening complimentary. The bed was like cotton wool. Best hotel sleep for years( and I use lots of hotels around the world). The choice at breakfast was superb. I am recommended Jumeria creek side hotel to all my friends when they visit Dubai

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Wouldn't stay anywhere else - great hotel with great staff and facilities
    • Deluxe Room

Nothing - everything was fantastic.

This property is superb. The staff are all extremely courteous and helpful and the facilities are excellent. Our room was spotlessly clean and exceptionally well appointed. Great view at night time towards the city from the room and the roof top bar. The breakfast has a huge variety to choose from. Check-in and out was seamless and the proximity to the airport is a bonus - 5 minutes in a cab. Would not hesitate to stay here again or to recommend to my friends.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Over priced
    • Club Room

Very outdated and shabby rolms. Needs a complete refurbishment. Service was hit anf and miss. Reception really good service but the servoce at breakfast was chaotic. We were asked to queue for a table and as we had a club room we asked if breakfast was served in the lounge for club members. We told it was, made are way to the seventh floor only to find that breakfast isn't available in the lounge. Club lounge allows children in, if you are expecting a quiet place to relax forget it.

Location, close tl Irish village and century village

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Waiting around for small things such as towels, lack of space at breakfast, cold breakfast, no extra beds provided when asked for prior to arrival. No welcome drinks on EID DAY/Staycation.

Decor of the hotel room FREE wild wadi passes.

We Price Match