Reviews of Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates 5 stars

Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Barsha, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#31 of 384 hotels in Dubai

Kempinski at the Mall of the Emirates will impress you, if you do not mind the cost.
    • Deluxe Room

Pricy, a bit - although worth it. My luck with a new receptionist caused me to wait for more than 40 minutes at check in - unimpressive.

Connection to Mall of the Emirates is a plus; Ski is an exciting option for families.

people and workers and managers they are friendly and trying...
    • Grand Deluxe Room

the house kewping dosnt answer..ac was not good..mini bar was not warking..the sofa bed is uncomfort at all and dirty..any how that is not kempeniski that is something else..

people and workers and managers they are friendly and trying to help

My stay in the hotel for 5 nights
    • Executive Junior Suite with lounge access

I forgot my battery bank and my mobile cable in the room, and within 3 hours I called the hotel reception and I sent email to the hotel to get it back but unfortunately was disappeared and I lost it.

I like the furniture design, clean, excellent location, comfortable and staff response is immediately for any requests.

nice hotel
    • Deluxe Room

Reception Staff are outstanding specially Viktorya and the slim egyption man. the other eygption man the chuppy one has ignorance attitude despite his pretending. i really dislike his attitude when he ignore my wife when she wad asking him for another key for room becaise she was locked outside. untill another the other eygption man came and gave spare key at no time.

location, clean, comfortable and food.

Awesome hotel in the middle of Dubai.
    • Grand Deluxe Room

Room was not clean when I arrived. Room changed - it was perfect too.

Awesome hotel in the middle of Dubai. Public transport, taxi and many shopping possibilities included.

Best hotel option for Mall of the Emirates

Excellent hotel in the Mall of Emirates area . Good transport options and close to most attractions. I played golf , within 15 minutes of several top golf courses. Close to beach if you want to go to the beach.

The bed was really comfy and the location is great as its...
    • Superior Room

The rooms can be quite a fair walk if you have the corner rooms. The walls can be quite thin, we can hear our neighbour/adjacent room door slammed. Pricey food/drink prices for room service or in the hotel restaurant. $10-12 soft drink or juice is crazy. I think this is a common theme in Dubai. If you are wanting people to order more I think you should consider lowering those prices to something more reasonable. The massage/spa service cost is also too expensive for what it is.

The bed was really comfy and the location is great as its near the Mall of Emirates. The concierge and reception service is great. The hotel facilities are fine. Its very convenient to have the mall next door where you can do your shopping and come back to the hotel. We were celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary and after mentioning to them the hotel management was kind enough to decorate and provide rose/cake for us. Definitely impressed my partner that I went that extra mile. Thanks for accommodating to my request!

I like how the staff are really helpful, especially Mahdi at...
    • Superior Room

I like how the staff are really helpful, especially Mahdi at the reception. We asked for an upgrade and we were given. And a late check out and they were fine with it.

Good location but extremely poor management
    • Executive Junior Suite with lounge access

I was denied service in the hotel restaurant for my Iftar during Ramadan. Olea Restaurant was running an advertised Iftar promotion and cannot understand why I was not allowed in for my Iftar. I suspect it was racism, calling a spade a spade. They did not want a black moslem to mix with the Arabs and their family! But this is the hotel restsurant and I am a paying guest. Staying in the Executive Junior Suit, Room 2025! For God’s Sake. You call this a 5-star hotel!

The room lsyout

A stay well spent!

No steam. No sauna.

Sai and Adnan were both accommodating and resolved my stay issues . At the Business Lounge, Renata, Shwe and Celeste were jewels! Only the valet parking has something to improve more with their consistency and promptness in bringing the cars.

Very convenient
    • Grand Deluxe Room

the hotel is part of the mall of the emirates. Ski Dubai is inside the mall. We learned how to ski here and go back to the hotel to rest. The mall itself is huge and with so many interesting shops. The hotel staffs are friendly and attentive. All in all, our stay was excellent.

Well done kempinski

The only negative thing was that the spa is a mixed gender one. I was planning on spending the morning there but my plans were ruined. Other than that the hotel is worth visiting.

Thank you Kempinski and well done. I was really impressed this time. The service was amazing. I stayed at a corner room. It was specious. The bed was so comfortable. It is one of best hotel beds I used. The in-room breakfast was perfect. It was very delicious with so many choices. The check out was quick and smooth. I loved that it is in the Mall of Emirates . It is my favourite mall in Dubai. I will definitely come back.

Great and convineint for work and leasure after.
    • Superior Room

On the meeting room floor .. around lunch time.. the smell of food would reach the lift waiting area

The cleanliness and the staff promptness and friendliness to help

Great Value for money and cant beat the location
    • Grand Deluxe Room

Rooms don't have the best views.

Bed is super comfy, nice and firm. Rooms are always well thought out. Breakfast, beyond expectations, but as i have stayed here on several other trips, i know what to expect. Location, you cant beat. Attached to a shopping mall.

Excellent if not for the minor hiccups above .
    • Grand Deluxe Room

The staff could be more aware. I was staying with my daughter and we have 2 sets of toiletteries that we placed on both ends of the sinks. Housekeeping mixed them up. I reminded but was the same for the rest of the stay. The light in the bathroom was not working. Feedbacked twice but no one came to fix .

The amenities.

Awesome experience
    • Deluxe Room

Friendly staff, always willing to ensure my comfort, freshly squeezed fruit juice, fresh breads all the time. What a fantastic service!!! Concierge staff in particular - you guys rocked us!!!

Amazing...we shall be back soon
    • Deluxe Room

Well, for the Kempinski the restaurants could be more special. That maybe a reason why they are empty. They are good but not special for Dubai standart.

We really loved the amazing service and the beautiful rooms.

It is important for me to exercise when I travel.
    • Deluxe Room

It is important for me to exercise when I travel. The gym was horrible for such a hotel. I was told that you are renovating the gym. But it has been under renovation for a long time. That is not acceptable.

Truely wonderful experience and worth for our vacation!
    • Grand Deluxe Room

There were water leaking in the toilet and shower. But the housekeeping staffs came to assisted and change everything for us just in a few minutes. Really appreciate!!

This is our 2nd time in Dubai and we chose to come back at Kempinski Mall of Emirates again. We loved all facilities here,especially all staffs are very friendly and truly helpful👏👏👏. Nothing to compare with all the best service for in room and at the lounge. It’s truly a memorable experience to spend our vacation here in Dubai. See you again next time❤️❤️

Great hotel
    • Grand Deluxe Room

Only two small pools in the hotel; one for children, one for adults. But we didn’t mind so much as there are lots of other great thing to do near by.

Large room, very clean and quiet, very friendly staff, always water, tea & coffee in the room, lots of storage in room, location next to mall of Emirates

Very bad experience with this hotel

everything was bad. the first room they give it to was very bad with a very bad smell. they try to give you the worst room they have if you don't complain they will leave you if you make any complain they will change it.

An average hotel experience . Kempinsky Dubai should look at the Taj palace mumbai👍
    • Deluxe Room

On arrival and check in. Keys handed to us and waved of to the room.no one escorted us and explained the working that is rude and unprofessional 😞😡a average

The room was good . Lady at reception by the name Dimple made our stay palatable . Offered to move us into a better located room. ArrNged transport to the airport and sent us fruit. That was hospitable and thoughtful. She is the type of person who makes one feel welcome👍Louitjie at the breakfast also goes the extra mile. Breakfast was superb.

Breakfast menu is the same for three days
    • Grand Deluxe Room

Breakfast menu is the same for three days Very crowded area On last day had to wait 20 minutes to get seated , people with families were standing in a long quee waiting to be seated

Spacious room, specious bathroom, crispy clean hotel , awesome breakfast. friendly staff
    • Executive Junior Suite with lounge access

the best Hotel ever in Dubai for business and pleasure. next to ski dubai, kids activity cinemas and shopping with many choices for food and drink.

Amazing
    • Grand Deluxe Room

The Wifi is super slow, in such hotel that shouldnt be the case

The hotel location just connected to the mall I came for my anniversay and they have decorate room with flower and cake as treat that was amazing

A refaire :) we’ll definitely come back very soon!
    • Grand Deluxe Room

The breakfast is royal - the staff was amazing, very polite and very professional - the food was very delicious - it is a great location - the room was super clean the beds very comfy.

Splended.
    • Superior Room

If you want to go to the gym, that is on 12th floor, you have to know that only two of six lifts can take you there, but you cannot call them out from your room floor unless you lucky and it is they that comes. Either way you must go ground floor, and then take correct elevator.

Everything was all good. Lacated at mall of emirates shopping centre.

Very excellent stay. Felt like home. Will stay again if I need to shop till I drop!
    • Executive Junior Suite with lounge access

The internet speed was average. The breakfast food variety was also average as I’ve seen other hotels offer a lot of variety of different dishes but not here. The location is not that great when it comes to liveliness. The Mall of Emirates is connected to the hotel by an entrance that leads straight into the mall. That’s the only life the area has. Otherwise Al Barsha is dead and I would prefer personally to live in Downtown Dubai near the Burj Khalifa where you can see night life and liveliness 24/7. If you want excellent service though and city hustle and bustle is not your demand, Kempinski is a great choice especially for shoppers.

I loved the friendliness of the staff. The attention to detail was great. Room and hotel facilities were excellent and cleanliness was on par with the best hotels I’ve stayed in. Kempinski is great if you want to shop at the Mall of Emirates that is connected to the hotel. It was a lovely experience. Will definitely stay again.

The prices were over priced and i am very old customer plus...
    • Executive Junior Suite with lounge access

The prices were over priced and i am very old customer plus i always stay in Kimpenski when i come to dubai but the price was high and not expected. Plus didn’t get a good deal!!!

Worst Kempinski experience - not recommended
    • Grand Deluxe Room

Room: very noisy (traffic and metro), slow WiFi, Shower Water toggles between hot cold and very low pressure, Sink drain plugged,..etc Checkin: Booked twin-bed room, found out the room had one single bed, then room changed. Twin beds don’t separate, ended up using sofa bed which was very uncomfortable. Pool: facilities are awful, changing room is very bad, very tight, nowhere to place your belongings or even hang them during showering, water pressure low, pool not clean. Restaurant: Very little variety, slow service, no egg station, hot food not warm enough,..etc

Location is good. Room, facilities and Restaurant: Nothing

The staff is friendly and the place is luxury, u can find...
    • Superior Room

The only thing that I didn’t like is: The room is too small and far. The fridge is full of beer and wine and no space to put my water bottle!

The staff is friendly and the place is luxury, u can find everything u need. The bed is comfy and the toilet very clean. I wish if I could stayed more! Definitely will visit again.

Overall i like the place but few thing i didnt like

The difference of price in booking.com and when i get there. I already told them that in late cheacking out and told in the same day that we can not let you stay more than 12

Overall i like the place but few thing i didnt like

Not magnificent! Just OK!
    • Deluxe Room

Service is horrible! People at check in do not know how to inform client about details and he almost made a room type error!! Delay in every thing!! Bringing bags, room service ....etc!

Location, food, facilities

Amazing and will definetly come back again

I liked everything ! They were very helpfull with our special occassion (they prepared the room, help deliver an order from outside the hotel directly to our room)

Beautiful..
    • Superior Room

Block of money for the minibar.. really unnecessary but its ok

A real 5 stars experience..on top of that I was upgraded which was incredible !! Loved the lady at check in,, the room is amazing and the toilet unbelievably beautiful

Excellent location, staff and facilities
    • Deluxe Room

A bit on the pricey side. Would stay more frequently if pricing was competitive.

Great place to stay. Easy access to the shops and restaurants in the Mall. Easy access to the Metro. Great reception staff. Hazem and Ahmed were truly a great team who went out of their way to make sure the check and check out was smooth and pleasant. Great to meet friendly and professional staff after a 14 hours flight. Well appointed rooms and excellent views.

Happy
    • Grand Deluxe Room

I dislike the smil of the room it was very bad i think because of the damged aircondition .

I liked the modern room the area of my room the bed is comfortable and how is the hotel is very near to emarits mall.

Comfortable needed more ventilation

Corridors need more fresh air all the hotel need better ventilation , cants open windows because of the noise from the street. I wished if they welcomed visitors with Arabic coffee and dates in the entrance or bottles of water . Bedroom furniture need to be renovated .

Sunny entrance , friendly staff, comfortable beds, spacious clean bathroom,connected to the mall, location near knowledge park.

Nice hotel, but needs to work on professionalism of front desk staff
    • Grand Deluxe Room

I've stayed in Kempinski hotels in Europe and Asia. This particular Kempinski location was lacking in 5star level customer service. The restaurant and housekeeping staff were very nice and amenable. However, the Front Desk staff - at check in and check out - in contrast were rather unprofessional. I have stayed in 5-star hotels on every continent, and I am ready to pay for that standard. However, I have never had the experience of a blatantly transactional hotel stay. It seemed every interaction was transactional and linked to extracting more money. I didn't feel like a guest at all. Just a source of dinars. Next time in Dubai, I'll stay at another 5star hotel.

It's well-located in the Mall of the Emirates. Easy metro and taxi links. Good for tour buses too. The hotel is comfortable, albeit expensive. The breakfasts are good, tasty and varied.

To our satisfaction !!!
    • Executive Junior Suite with lounge access

The quality of the sofabed.I know it is difficult to find a top quality sofabed since I have been in the market for one for a long time.Yet to find the right one. Minor faults in the bathroom.Toilet was running and the showerhead needed some cleaning. Calsium deposits inside the head resulting in very sharp(hurting)waterstreams.

The breakfast meny was up there with the best.This is my most important meal of the day and as such must be a complete deal.

Wow factor as always.
    • Grand Deluxe Room

The hotel manager did not accede to my request to use the freezer facility. Hotel limo service way too expensive

Wow factor as always... Spacious Rooms. Amenities in room and bathroom are great. Staff always make you feel welcomed. Location is great if you need to get your shopping done.

Lovely family stay
    • Grand Deluxe Room

- Relatively slow Internet speed - Room needs some minor repair touches - Takes some time to enter the free ways by car when exiting the hotel - Gym is small and has few equipment

+ Excellent location (collocated next to Mall of the Emirates) + Professional and courteous staff (always smiling) + Spacious room (got a free upgrade) + Chalet rooms look very interesting and are worth trying

Good location but do not expect 5 star service and comfort
    • Grand Deluxe Room

Noone greeted us upon the arrival as it used to be before, the lady at check in could have offered us an interconnected rooms as we came as a family of 7. I was too tired to mention and she didn’t even think. The hotel could accommodate us later when i asked but it was not convenient for us to move. When checking out- I called twice for a billboy , he came only after my second request 20 mins later, plus there was only 1 receptionist in the evening ( and she was very busy) plus the difficulty in communicating with some other stuff members such as in room dining and conceirge made the experience not good. And the hotel might have also provide a real king size beds instead of 2 singles moved together, our child( sleeping with us) kept being stuck in the gap between two beds:(

The fact that the hotel is right in the mall

I had enjoyed my stay at kempinski.
    • Deluxe Room

I had enjoyed my stay at kempinski. The service was excellent and there are a variety of choices for brekfast and whats best is that the mall of emirates is connected to the hotel. Once i arrived there was a complimentary upgrade for my room which made my stay even more comfortable.

everything was very good only the receptionist guy who made...
    • Superior Room

everything was very good only the receptionist guy who made our check in was rude i even told him that he have to learn costumer service cause he does not have idea about how to speak with people .

Great experience overall

The pillows(low quality) in the room need an upgrade. Outside Food delivery to the room is a hassle although the manager helped us and onward food was delivered directly to our room(praiseto the management).

Junior Suite was nice. Comfortable room, interior and lighting. The hotel's ambiance was spot on.

Booked a room .
    • Grand Deluxe Room

Booked a room .. was checking in late at night with my two kids aged 9 and 5 ... had called in 2 times to make sure the beds for the kids was made prior to my arrival the hotel did not do the needful!! a big miss from the hotel especially when your checking in at mid night! The request was in the hotel system yet the hotel did not pay any heed. Also the air conditioning failed in the room we were allocated so at 1:15 am had maintenance come in and bang around and at 2 am finally we were asked to move rooms! For a 5 star property this is a huge let down.

One of the best hotels in Dubai
    • Superior Room

Absolutely nothing to dislike about this hotel.

Great Customer service, upgraded free of charge, excellent new stylish decor, helpful staff, great ambience and kept clean at all times everywhere. Unreal 5* hotel.

The High Quality standards in everything, was quite a pleasant stay and will definitely repeat it.

nothing all was ok

Excellence in every aspect, room quality was superior with comfy bed and huge TV, Nespresso machine and sensors everywhere. I liked much the speed and quality of room housekeeping and the easy access to mall from inside hotel.

Ver good
    • Superior Room

Staff were excellent. They made sure they sent a cake for my wifes birthday and our anniversary also they left a Christmas stocking with some small gifts in it on the door handle on christmas day

Extremely comfortable and enjoyable stay
    • Superior Room

the bed was very comfortable The room and the bathroom very clean Location excellent staff friendly and efficient the service and food in the café very good

One of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on. Amazing feather mattress topper
    • Corner Suite ( 2 adults + 2 children) - Including access to Ski Dubai for 2

At check-in incorrect information was given about the tickets for Ski Dubai, we were told that we had tickets for the whole family (of 4) for 2 nights at check-in, but they could not keep their word and turned out only tickets for 2 people (adult or child) for entire stay!

The bed in the corner suite was amazing very comfortable. The first room was the lounge staff were amazing especiallly with the kids

It was nice but not sure if I'd stay there again at these room rates

The sofa bed was uncomfortable. And i expected more complimentaries for paying such a high price. It makes more sense to book at a less expensive 5 star hotel and receive just the same amenities and complimentary things. I thought it would be so much more special, honestly.

Loved the bed and bathroom. All their staff were supper helpful and friendly. Very luxurious experience.

The layout, view and reception staff
    • Duplex Aspen Ski Chalet - Including access to Ski Dubai for 2

we Had to phone for a few things and the Butler never answered the phone, luggage was very late and we phoned 3 Times, concierge was not fast to response we had to phone a few times

The layout, view and reception staff

Fantastic hotel and highly recommended
    • Corner Suite ( 2 adults + 2 children) - Including access to Ski Dubai for 2

The breakfast was not that good and the services in the restaurant did not satisfy me. In the evening their was noise coming from night club.

Location, clean, connected to the mall and the staff were good, almost every thing was perfect

The hotel is sooo comfortable in terms of the bed/bathroom arrangement and room space.
    • Superior Room

The service in general. Not accommodating for special but "reasonable" requests. I have a newborn and was pumping milk, i needed a solution to preserve it (at a certain temperature) until I go back home. The staff that answers to the room service was almost rude.

Got an upgrade!;) beautiful room I must say suite! Very comfortable bed/space. The staff at check-in/check out very helpful, efficient and fast. I was late to my flight they checked me out in a reccord time:)

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Amazing
    • Superior Room

AC did not work in my room. They sent technician 3 times but unfortunately it was not fixed, thus I was bit freezing :) Of course they offered to change the room but was no time for this

Hotel is amazing, staff very helpful. They let me do early check in, upgraded my standard room to luxury suit. Breakfast is delicious, location is great. Will always book this hotel when in Dubai

The stay was good.
    • Superior Room

I didn’t like the capaccino. It was very bad. I even considered getting my coffee from the mall and rejoin my mother at your restaurant. The juice was not fresh and had a very strong rotten lemon taste into it.

I only tried the afternoon tea. I cannot judge the overall restaurant. Hence this is why I marked the (?). I liked the arrangement of the afternoon tea. It is cute.

Nice hotel and great location but it did not meet my expectation!
    • Superior Room

I have requested in advance to be assigned to a higher and quieter floor with view, I was put on the 3rd floor with a street view. I could not sleep well as the road noises were too noticeable, the cars were speeding and I could hear their screeching at 5 am! The bed is strangely very high, I mean awfully high, it did not look normal and it was hard to get on and off of it. The bathroom looks really nice but looking closely I found few traces of hairs in the bidet and in the bathtub, it was not cleaned thoroughly which was quite disgusting to be honest.

I stayed 1 night at the hotel as I was planning a day of shopping, the property is connected to the Mall Of The Emirates with an easy access through the lobby of the hotel. I was upgraded from standard to suite room which was kind of them. The room is beautiful and modern, the bathroom looks luxurious and well equipped.

Last time in Kempenski
    • Executive Suite with Lounge Access

I don't like the suite it was away from elevator because I have children with me, we ask for a suite near to elevator and they charged us more The GYM was small and away from the spa and no trainer During the breakfast no enough staff, if you ask for coffee you never get it on time, some times late No tools on tables

Nothing, I think this is my last time in Kempenski

Superb place in the center of the city.
    • Deluxe Room

Baby crib was not the quality it should be. It's too low compared to the bed which is higher than most average beds. External windows are very noisy and should be repaired asap. On your next TV refresh, select another brand, please.

Proximity to the mall and other attractions. very good service and excellent people all over the place.

great location and hospitality.

fridge not cold enough

great location and hospitality. got a free upgrade because I stayed there before. being next to the mall and the metro station is very convenient.

We saw the love of our eyes and the behavior of the hotel staff and we felt that we would appreciate
    • Aspen Ski Chalet - Including access to Ski Dubai for 2

Leave the hotel was bad we like hotels staff

All the staff were good and excellent, especially Rezvan and the staff of the restaurant and breakfast area

You get what you pay for. Totally worth it.
    • Grand Deluxe Room

Tourist Tax. but its not the hotels fault.

You really do get what you pay for. Beautiful hotel, great staff and amazing facilities. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will be happy to come back. We definitely did not spend enough time here!

Very good hotel in an amazing location
    • Executive Junior Suite with lounge access

I used to stay at this hotel but I noticed this time that they are not up to same standard although I was staying in Executive Suite

Location and atmosphere

A good choice

When the rooms are non smoking they could not implement this rule on all their guests . Which distributes the comfort of others staying next to them .

A boutique hotel entrance easily connected to the quite part of the mall . calm , spacious rooms Very clean , spacious bathrooms full of quality toiletries and the food is excellent. Room is well organized with slippers,iron board & iPhone charger . efficient staff they handled my problem when smoking at near by room reached mine and disturbed my night they upgraded me with an amazing room . Only their mattresses are too high and too soft .

An enjoyable stay.
    • Deluxe Room

We upgraded to a suite at check in also to include breakfast/afternoon tea/canapés etc. However was quizzed for first 24hrs when arriving for these services, which was a little disappointing.

Beautiful beds & linen! Spacious suite.

Luxurious stay in a lively area
    • Superior Room

I would like to go again but it's a bit pricey.

The hotel has an easy direct access to mall of the emirates, you can just go to the reception area and enter to the mall through the connected entrance. I booked the regular room and got the chance to upgrade the room to deluxe room by adding almost AED 200 only. The room is spacious and looks very nice and clean, lovely decorations and the bed is the most comfortable bed I ever slept on, the living room has sofa and a dining table in the same area which is also equipped with mini bar, drinking glasses, sink to wash glasses, and a coffee machine. The rest room is spacious as well and very elegant and luxuries, bath tub is wonderful, the toilet has two doors so if someone is using the shower or the bath tub he/she can lock the door and the other can use the toilet. We ordered angus burger and it was delicious. You can reach the property easily in different ways private or public transportation. During our stay we were able to visit Ski dubai and it was a lovely experience so if you are planning to visit Ski Dubai make sure to book your stay at kempinski MOE to enjoy your time and have a relaxing visit as the entrance of the hotel from the mall to the hotel is just opposite the Ski Dubai entrance so you don't need to walk all the hall way in the mall.

I like the breakfast, I like all the stuff of the...
    • Executive Junior Suite with lounge access

I like the breakfast, I like all the stuff of the receptionist, the lady in red , the stuff of the teras afternoon shisha guy and all of them , they all care about your happiness only , the lady help me to change my flight and booking adventures to me and my family and the loung stuff was so friendly with my kids Thanks Kempinsky and thanks Booking.com

The staff are very friendly even they served us a special...
    • Superior Room

The staff are very friendly even they served us a special gift for honeymoon the staff shared his happily emotions with us which is so touching for me. The room arrangement is quick and beautiful. I'm very satisfied with there and recommend to my friends!

Dubai is great hotel bad
    • Grand Deluxe Room

There is bad smell for 2nd time. Long time to checkout No enough chairs to wait I informed them about the smell no action They will destroy the chain name

Great service. The option to upgrade was great and it worked
    • Superior Room

The Lebanese restaurant has a very specific menu. If you like this food great. If you don’t you might want to chose another restaurant

Stunning service and beautiful hotel. The Noir Bar is particularly awesome

A lovely hotel inside a mall
    • Superior Room

The bed was too high... had to climb into it. The rooms smelled of stale air.

Excellent location - justinside the mall. Large spacious rooms with all amenities like an iron and a coffee machine. Very clean.

Location is excellent attached to mall of emirates
    • Grand Deluxe Room

Breakfast was really bad, didn't expect very few staff serving breakfast the manager in charge was serving people as well....breakfast menu not as expected...the pool wasn't enjoyable

Location is excellent attached to mall of emirates

Staff at check in point and a front staff told us that we...
    • Deluxe Room

Staff at check in point and a front staff told us that we were not allowed to sit in the waiting area!?! We were hotel guests spent 10,000 dollars, can't sit?!? The man was so rude.

Browse Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates traveller photo gallery