Reviews of Xclusive Casa Hotel Apartments

Mankhool Area, 13th Street, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#173 of 318 Holiday rentals in Dubai

Location is excellent
    • Superior Two bedroom Apartment

arrangement is very poor because i book my appartment with 5 adults and 2 children when i arrived the appartment there was 4bed only they rearranged they want to put one extra bed in hallways how the person can sleep in hall ways i really disappointed

Staff r excellent and the when ever we want something they respond very quickly

Happy stay
    • Superior Two bedroom Apartment

Reception area is very warm, Less A Con.,water bottle delivered to the room only for 1st day free of charge, Towels are very old..High time to change, AC controlling is very complicated ,

spacious room,

Overall comfortable place and good location
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

There was some few issues with the room when we checkin the shower host and the wc hand spray was broken but was immediately rectify when we inform the staff.

The housekeeping staff Mani was excellent. Really friendly know how to deal with guest very professional always with a big Smile.

The room is very clean and comfortable
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

In reception to much time for check in ..it's better if u can make less time coz my partner also waiting down ..so if possible if u can give key first so at least she can stay in room ..and I can finsh all formalities in down

The room is very clean and comfortable

Full disappointment
    • Superior Two bedroom Apartment

In regards to this booking yes,i know that the policy of the hotel is to bring the creditcard used in booking but i had send an request upon booking on xclusive hotel if its possible for them to accept me and the other guest as we are all the main guest and the credit card owner will be arriving late because she came from abu dhabi,then i had received an response "noted" so i thought somehow they will accomodate my request,but then from 6pm to 8:30pm they jusy let us wait in the main lobby of the hotel where infact the according to my friend the amount has been deducted to her card.It was so upsetting on my part that the check in time was 2pm and yet we arrived at 6pm still they didnt allow us to check in the room,this really ruined our day,we wont be booking again in the same hotel and wouldnt recommend this as things are happening like this,my friend has been a frequent traveller and given the suggestion to book on your website but i was disappointed with what was happen to us now,given us a false reassurance.Atleast they can offer some options and just let us in to the room. Another disappointment the kitchen was flooded due to clogged sink,and we called several times at last by midnight they transfer us to another room. According to the receptionist the pool is closed during friday Lastly the address is confusing there are two xclusive hotel in the same area so disappointed when u went to hotel to relax but gives u more stress

Housekeeping they can be called easily

Very bad

Staff and A/C

This a very old style big apartment but the A/C is poor, i barley slept and when i woke up i was sweating, also they said they have a free shuttle to the airport, but when i got there they wanna charge me 150 !!!!

The worst stay i ever had in Dubai is in this hotel.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

the staff are hard working to meet guests expectation but the proprty does not help much, like water leaking, cockroach all around, air conditioner failure, parking spacees are small.

Nothing apart from location.

completely satisfied
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

bathroom size. And balcony should also be clean every day

staff is pretty good, apartment was cleaned up every day, close to spinney's, kitchen is fully equipped, with balcony. best apartment within this budget.

overall my stay at exclusive casa was great
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

What i did not like about this property is that as a hotel apartments kitchen supposed to be equipped with kitchenware like cookware and kitchen utensils where you can cook for yourself as you do at your home. In my room cookwares were dirty, very old, and unusable. more of that there was no beachwood turner, no dish drainer basket, no knifes except the very small one that you can not use, ... My advice to the property management would be should think about all kitchen utensils or equipped all kitchen with new complete kitchenware.

The location is great, it is fairly close to Burjman mall and metro station where that can take you to Dubai Mall and The Mall of Emerate. 1. One of the hotel apartments managers whose name is Mr. Ravi and he has a great personality. He is a wonderful person who knows how to treat his guests. 2. All Reception staff were excellent, they are polite all willing to help, especially a lady who is working during the day time (morning) is amazing. Every time when I had issues contacted her and her response was quick, and she is very kind and has a very good customer service ability. 3. Room cleaning people are nice and do the cleaning properly. My rooms were cleaned and organized each day. 4. My room was big enough for two people and comfortable.

My overall stay was great because of Mr. Ravi's treatment, all reception staff, androom cleaning,
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The downside of the exclusive casa hotel apartment is that as a hotel apartment the property management supposed to provide each unit kitchen with clean, usable, and complete kitchenware, instead cookingware were dirty and out of use and still provided to me as useful, and a lot of utensils were nit provided like dish drainer basket, colanders and salad spinners, beachwood turner or spoon, ect. The strangest thing that I have experienced at exclusive casa hotel apartments is that I wanted to extend my stay fir nine more days, so that, I went down to the reception and requested for it. Unfortunately, I was told that the rate would be 30% more fir one night than to what I had paid when I checked in. This is unbeilivable, instead of giving me more discount or the same rate as I had paid as a valuable customer, I was told that the rate would be higher or to call the sales manager who never answer his cellphone and office phone. This shows that this hotel apartment managments couldn't do anything about it and they prefer not respond and ignore the request. I thought hotel managers are there to takecare of all kinds of issues, and most importantly, treat customers in any way they can and make them stay for more days and to let them feel like home. The sales manager who I called did not answer my four tmes calles and did not get back to me once from out of my four calls. I did nit like this. When he did nit answer, to his surprise as I always dealing with booking.com i sitted in my room and made extended reservation through Booking.com for this same room and same hitel apartment and surprisingly have got even mire discount than the previous payment I had paid. Isn't wierd? Anyone who wanted to extend their stay better to go on Booking.com and search you may find lawer rate per night.

Location is great and close to Burjman mall and mettro station. Reception staff were excellent to me. They are friendly and helpful, especially a lady who I didn't catch her name working during day time is amazing. She knows what customer service is...whatever I requested for she was there to help and respobded right away. And Mr. Ravi is one of the managers who I met twice only, and he is a wonderful person who tried to solve the problem I addressed sooner than I expected. Room cleaning guys were nice and did their job right, my rooms were cleand well and organaized by them. I wuold like to thank Mr Ravi, tge reception staff, the lad at reception, room cleaning guys who made my stay in Dubai great.

Value for money.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

The air condition was not working properly. However the staff were very accommodating and upgraded us to a bigger unit. Overall very satisfied with the visit.

While we booking, we choose 2 bed room apartment with 1...

While we booking, we choose 2 bed room apartment with 1 queen size bed & 1 room with 2 bed & other is 1 bedroom apartment with queen size bed & an extra bed for kids. Its shows like that in the website at the booking time. But after confirmation, its just shown a booking for 4 adults & 5 kids. So when we reach hotel, they provided me just two 1 bed room apartment with 1 queen size bed in each. So we had big argument with them. Finally they provided us a 2 bed room apartment with 1 queen bed & 2 single bed plus an extra bed. So it was a disaster. Unfortunatley, in the booking.com confirmation printout, if you peoples shows clearly about the room details. it was easy for us to solve the issue. But really we had a poor & bad experience from Both parties ( Booking.com & the hotel).

Front desk all staffs were very good.

Everything Fine.

Front desk all staffs were very good. House keep staff especially Mr. Neelakandan very professional way he is doing the Job. I stayed 10 days in 2 bedroom Apartment with my family. I recommend to my Friends this nice apartment.

Very disappointed. Not recommended to families....
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Maintenance was very poor. Lights were not working...hotpot not working...safelocker was not working....tv remote control not working....cups n plates were chipped.....and more of all they don't clean the dishes only fix the bed n garbage!!! Unlike other hotel apartments they do everything.

Location is nice

If anything was wrong or not working, after phoning...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

No Wi/fi at pool area. When housekeeping cleaned rooms they never left clean towels but delivered them later. Could do with another plug point in kitchen area.

If anything was wrong or not working, after phoning reception it was sorted very quickly.

Plenty of Room to Improve
    • Superior Two bedroom Apartment

1. Swimming pool facility is not usually provided on Fridays. After special request (as pool was the main attraction for kids), the management agreed to at open the pool on Friday from 5-7pm, but the certified life guard was not available. This is an unsafe practice and pool facility should be provided on Fridays & weekends when occupancy is high. The size of pool is also too small to accommodate more than two families. 2. Only 1 water bottle is usually provided on the first day of check-in even if you book for multiple days. After request, another bottle was agreed to be provided, but it took several vain phone calls and had to be finally approved by the management as a special favor. Providing a bottle each day for guests will only help improve customer satisfaction at such a negligible cost. 3. Breakfast variety needs thorough improvement. 4. The quality of extra beds need improvement. The steel frame folding extra bed was too narrow, uncomfortable and cranky. The replacement provided was no better. 5. Housekeeping response to calls/requests need improvement. 6. General cleanliness and pest control measures need to be improved. 7. The request to meet the manager to explain the above issues was not honored by the front office. Then I called supervisor (Mr. Harish) and he promised to come, but did'nt show up.

Location was good, as it was close to the Mall (Burjuman Centre) and Restaurants (Karama)

Overall it was OK
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Bathroom facilities and a bit dirty furniture in the hall.

It was fine as per space , but no towels etc in the shower, provided after asking reception. it could be a better if room service and facilities can be improved.

Very poor experience
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

We had booked for 3 people and paid accordingly but there was no arrangement of bed for the third person. We were given the extra bed that was highly uncomfortable and small . The blanket given with that torn and had holes in it. There was no balcony or open space to dry the washed clothes. We would never stay again at this property and would not recommend it to anybody. Thanks

I had a conference in Dubai and had booked the room just for...
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

I had a conference in Dubai and had booked the room just for the night stay because most of the day I was busy , didn't even have breakfast at the hotel. However due to my early registration time for the conference I reached earlier than the check-in time of the Hotel. Though their rooms were not ready at that time, they were very accomodative and upgraded my stay to a suite (without any extra charges) in another of their property closeby so that I could get fresh, relax a while and than leave in time for my Conference Venue.

Good value for money.
    • Superior Two bedroom Apartment

It's a bit far away from the main landmarks in Dubai. The taxis do not come by everytime. The next metro station is about 10mins walk, which can be hard in the sun. There are shops around but they are all 10-15mins walk. Morning breakfast was ok. There was no variety but it did the job.

The rooms were comfortable. The staff and frontdesk are very helpful!

This hotel need allot of work and hygiene is a real issue in this property.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Property is outdated and cleanliness is a real issue in this property. The apartment infested with cockroaches. I had to ask for towels when I arrived. there was a strange smell of burned fried oil and food coming from the air conditioning system. Finally the hotel agreed to refund two nights back but never done and have not heard any replay to my request & email.

Free Parking, staff are ok.

Average Experience
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

They alot me 2nd floor on back side where the construction was going on for the building behind this hotel and it was too noisy from early morning, I had never set up any alarm as the construction noise was enough for me and my kids to wake up :)

Location: Near by 3 metro stations, ADCB, Fahidi, & Burjuman

Hotel is ideal for tourist.
    • Superior Two bedroom Apartment

But only issue is No drinking water provided except one bottle of water on the day of arrival.When you charge it is the duty of the hotel to provide drinking water .

Hotel is ideal for tourist.

I will not do it again
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

There was only one double bed although I booked one bedroom apartment for 2 adults and 2 children of at least 12 years old. When they saw that I was very angry, they brought another single bed. They told me I have to manage and the other child will share us the double bed. A very very bad experience. I will not do it gain with Xclusive CASA apartments. The bathroom smelled bad even it was clean. I asked them to provide towels, They did after about two hours. The towels were clean but very old and in a bad conditions as they have been used for ages. Very poor breakfast. The swimming pool was the worst thing. It was on the roof, very small no facilities no safety. They should not say that they have a swimming pool.

The double bed was good.

its good for the price
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

- i ask for change room or an upgrade since our room has cigarette smell but they just spray it and inform me hoping that they will change but not happen. i ask for free shuttle airport as we stay 3 nights but its only applicable in deluxe. - exhaust fan in kitchen is not that strong.

parking, staff is helpfull

Throwing money to the trash.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The location of the place is a little bit annoying,also we book two bedroom apartments and as per booking picture after the check in ,the rooms didn't look the same.Kitchen didn't even had a one glass to use it including the all kitchen needs.Mugs were so dirty I couldn't even make a coffee in the morning.Bathroom is so old and dirty and only one towel.Lot of ants were and hair on the floor.Fridge was smelling like trash.I been requesting towels and extra amenities from reception and it's been unusless.We been completely ignored.Beds were uncomfortable and bad sheets were dirty.A/C isn't working good,fish smell in the room.Lot of dust everywhere such a disaster.This is not the way how one hotel should be working.Houskeeeping staff is bad with English and no clue abt hospitality.Bad Welcoming to Hotel and We were disapointed.

Completely Hotrible

Fair
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

Filipina reception staff. Improper telephone etiquette no good evening and thank you.very unprofessional.also when we checked-out not even a small smile and good morning. :( Room and toilet was not cleaned properly. Dusty head board of the bed.

Breakfast was available at xclusive casa. Good selections for 35 dhs. Location and price.

Worst
    • Superior Two bedroom Apartment

Almost everything...! They didn’t meet the expectation, staff is not educated and well informed.. no room service, When i booked the appartment they showed something and i had completely opposite moreover they didn’t meet the commitement. Last but not least while checking acount they add one STD call costs around 900dirhams which we didn’t even make it, after one hour of fight they came to know its system mistake... no room service at all... worst than worst...

V.good stay
    • Superior Two bedroom Apartment

Toaster was not working and broken shower tap otherwise everything were very good

V fast check in and check out. All were fantastic. Good and quite location, closed parking, allowed early check in.

C
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Firstly, do NOT believe any reviews that claimed that there are cockroaches. I read those reviews after checking in, so I left food out overnight. Not a single bug came!!! They provided an excellent, trustworthy LG washing machine. However, they needed a separate dishwasher, washing machine AND dryer. Plus, the fridge was extremely clean, but small. I am sure a family of 2 would find that lacking. Nobody in Dubai provides these machines, not even at the most reputed hotels. But some hotel has to be the first. 2. If they provided a list of nearby supermarkets that deliver, plus restaurants that deliver, it would be great. Anyway, they have an in-house restaurant with great prices. I didn't notice Indian mutton biryani on the menu. 3. I wish there had been water dispensers in the rooms. But is this just too much to ask, since nobody else does it? Bottom line: You can see that every complaint was almost like a backhanded compliment. I really struggled to find negative things to say. Until I remembered that there were only 28 TV stations on their system. About 22 of those were boring Arabic stations with old movies or Arabic sports. Only CNN, BBC, and Dubai One were in English. There were also 2- 3 Hindi stations and two Italian stations. Not sure why they picked Italian stations instead of American, British or French.

1. The bathrooms and kitchen were clean. I'm a perfectionist, so I can't say that they were perfect, as would be my home. But compared to a lot of so-called 5-star hotels in Dubai, they were excellent. The only issues were that the grouting was ok, but not perfect. However, I've stayed at some Hilton Hotels in Dubai that were not better. They should have had a washer and dryer for the clothes. I saw that a laundry line would be brought, but it should have been in each room. Bottom line: I felt safe enough to eat from the cutlery and dishes without washing them first. And I almost felt safe bathing in the bathtub, ie there was no mold. 2. The floors in the living area and bedrooms were tiled and super clean!!! Some people prefer carpet. But that's disgusting. Wall to walk carpets in hotel rooms could be contaminated with who knows what! Again, the floors in the bedrooms and living areas were spotless. However, the maintenance people had obviously spilled paint on the floors in the kitchen and bathroom, not caring how it would look. I think, like all hotels in Dubai, they need to train maintenance to work neatly and remove traces of messy painting and sloppy grouting . Still, the floors in the bathrooms and kitchen was OK. 3. Beds were clean. I slept under the covers and used the pillow without wondering if they were clean. I am a cleanliness freak, and often bring my own sheets to a hotel because I don't trust the cleanliness standard. Usually, I won't put a hotel pillow under my head for fear of where it was before. But these were clean. 4. Facilities were not checked. Sorry, but they didn't give me a late check-out. I'd planned to check out the pool and gym during that time, because I had read that there were some issues. 5. Lobby was small but pleasant. I am not sure why people feel the need for a wasteful, large lobby... That cash is best spent on nice rooms, IMHO.

Lovely and Spacious

Slight noise from ongoing construction work opposite the apartment

We were 6 adults and 3 children so I booked two apartments; 2 bedroom and 1 bedroom apartments. The rooms were big and spacious with TVs in the room. Close proximity to Spinneys, Centrepoint, Burjuman shopping Centre and the train station. Nice and friendly receptionist

Other than the construction noise outside it was very peaceful!
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

I saw two roaches; 1 in the fridge and 1 in the bathroom. The NO SLIP bar in the shower was completely rusted and I almost fell when I grabbed ahold of it. Other than that the stay was nice!

The cost wasn't bad for the stay

Good Hotel Apartments
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Some furniture is bit old, specially the carpets & the fabric of the sofas. The swimming pool was under maintenance for more than 6 days so didn’t get a chance to use it. A new building is being constructed next to the hotel, this leads to a lot of noise during the early & late hours. Make sure to request a room on the other side for reduced noises.

Friendly staff at reception & cafe. Located centrally with access to multiple restaurants within a walking distance. The cafe also servers variety of food options incase if you don’t want to go out. Rooms are spacious.

very bad experiences wont try it again
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

very bad experiences the reception's stuff very rude as he said he don't care about guests ask me to mention his name but won't do. Most facilities unavailable the swimming full out of order the the iron machine have remains of burned clothes could burned the clothes. the sofa bad was un comfortable and bed situation and isn't for two as they mention in Booking.com pulps in room not working not worth more then 25$ never visit it again as asked me MR.R

The flat was cleaned and comfortable bed (as normal)
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

No hotel apartment service available (no daily water supply, no daily kitchen cleaning,very limited kitchen items, we are 2adults, 4 kids)no enough cups, 4 cups available, two of them were broken, small size fridge for apartment with two bed room Far from metro stations Cot was not available No one introduce the apartment services (like the switchs.for stove, filter,or available WI-FI... No expertise available to help us to find nearest hospital,as I was need help @ 11 PM for my little kid... No slat, or pepper or dish washer available and no one cleanse the wishes afterward,no soap leaf Really, it did met the expectations

The flat was cleaned and comfortable bed (as normal)

Really helpful staff.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Ac. Most of time goes out of control. Too cold or not working. Buffet breakfast is with very limited items.

Really helpful staff. Specially the guy on reception always helpful and active to resolve the issue.

Good value for money
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The gym and pool were locked. My wife had to come down to the reception to have them opened. She was told there was no lifeguard on duty on Fridays, which seemed like a strange policy for a hotel.

The room was spacious and clean. The kitchen was nice. Had the necessary utensils for preparing food. Lots of complimentary coffee and tea.

Ok but could be much much much better
    • Superior Two bedroom Apartment

Had to tell Them 3 times to clean our room and we requested new towels as we had the same towels for 3 days and we had to keep on asking them, they should know to change them cause we pay for the service! , when we called reception they said that we “rejected” for our room to be cleaned lol! Why would we do that we paid a lot of money for the hotel why would we “reject” the chap came and we was about to leave our hotel apartment and we said that we will be 5 mins please come back and he said ok, but he didn’t return we had to ask 3 times, and then when he came to clean the room, they gave us 1 towel, but the annoying thing was there was 5 adults and 1 child in our apartment And they gave us 1 towel, that’s not good they should be prepared! Not bring towel by towel and keep on disturbing us Location was not good, ALL 4 SIDES OF THE HOTEL HAD BUILDING WORKS, they start at 6 in the morning and don’t finish till late and it’s very loud! And annoying AC was difficult to use they should Give instructions Tried to call and ask room service Something they didn’t pick up after 5 phone calls I had to call reception 3 times

Room was nice and tidy, bathrooms were clean, a few staff members were kind and helpful and WiFi was goos

Not recomended as not worth the price at all
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

It was very noisy neighbourhood 24hrs construction and no soundproof windows. The place was not clean and cockroch all over the place. We informed the reception but no action taken. We asked for TV to be fixed and no one came. The housekeeping was poor& rooms and kitchen were not cleaned.

Value for money, recommended for families.

You need to walk a little to get a quick taxi.

We stayed in this property for 2 days with my family of 4 adults and 2 children, the apartment is spacious, calm and clean. The kitchen was clean and filled with sufficient utensils. One bakala is located behind the hotel and Spinneys & Restaurants are walkable distance. Absolutely value for money.

Good value for money

noise in the morning due to construction in adjacent site. cars are parked between two slots and thus wasting parking spaces.

Good location. Parking facility

i do not recommend this hotel at all. one of my worst experiences in Dubai.

my room was very hot and the A/C was not working, their is a building under constructions which from early morning starts work. i asked for my room to be changed but no one offered me any thing i do not recommend this hotel at all. one of my worst experiences in Dubai.

A decent hotel to stay with family & friends.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

I paid 100% online while booking the hotel. However, staff kept asking for payment and even the room keys were deactivated while we were out. That was rude. Swimming pool was not operational on one of the days. Breakfast had less choices.

Accommodation is neat & clean. Complete privacy. We stayed at Xclusive Maples as the hotel themselves changed us within their hotels.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

the area was calm, staff were nice.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The property is not the cleanest I have seen. I have stayed in many properties (of same star rating) in Dubai but this was the least clean. The toilets were the least clean. Overall, the stay was not bad but was not great either. no nearby supermarkets or shops. they are a little distant. not convenient for quick purchase of things. Other apartments may be more value of money than this.

the area was calm, staff were nice. Access to the area was easy and no traffic. I did not experience anything that is (very) annoying.

Stay was overall good.
    • Superior Two bedroom Apartment

. Spare bed was not comfortable. Utensils were not available in the kitchen. Towel quality and quantity was very poor. Staff was cooperative but may have limited options.

Accommodation was accordingly. Tv lounge was spacious.

Good & bad
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Windows are not soundproof, we could hear everything moving in the street, also there is building construction close to us which make everything worse

Good for value, clean, big & nice set up for the apartment,

Overall bad experience
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Construction work going on near the property too much disturbance couldn’t sleep metro is very far away they do t provide complimentary water bottles everyday

Breakfast was ok

I like the neighborhood. But would not go back to this place. Overpriced (80$) for what is is.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like that when I arrived to the hotel it was surrounded by three construction sites. One for the three sides of the building. Then when I ask to change rooms cause it was loud and the workers could see straight in the room, I was told the hotel was full (not so sure about that) and that construction won't be going on the next morning (Friday - weekend here). But the next day work went back on at 6 am. I saw a few small roaches even though you can tell the room was cleaned. A few stains here and there on pillows of the couch.

I liked the neighborhood. casual, close to transportation.

Construction noise from 6am...
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Towels were not clean at all. unbelievable Construction noise from 6am just next to the hotel, which didn't allow us to sleep at all.

only location.

Over all it was very satisfied staying and planning to comeback on my next trip.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Not enough kitchen cleaning gear and no towel to clean the kitchen.

Friendly staff at front desk. Sharmaine is very accommodating staff and she answered all the information what we need.

Good stay
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

WiFi connectivity was poor. Breakfast for kids should be free if parents buy breakfast

Clean and spacious room, the bed was really good. Kitchen and dining area was nice

They upgraded us from 1 bedroom to 2 bedroom and it was...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

There was no welcome drink as promised. The upgraded facility did not have steam and sauna.Also the towels were torn little bit and the cups were chipped which can be risky if used suddenly. The landline telephone handset was not working and we had to use compulsory on speaker phone. At 6:30 pm friday in evening there was no lifeguard at the pool and when we checked with reception lady Ms. Amanpal, she said that since its friday there will be no lifeguard ??? also next day saturday morning, the lifeguard was missing, he came for few minutes and moreover he went somewhere never to comeback till the time we were in the pool, which can be a high risk factor.

They upgraded us from 1 bedroom to 2 bedroom and it was excellent.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Have many Cockroaches in room We can't sleep And also in kitchen have too much We can't eat And sitting in this flat We ask to change but All stuff lie So we change all hotel and go another And they not refund our money balance Swimming pool too much small and dirty I hope no body go there

It was somewhere between good and fair.

Room maintenance

The place seemed understaffed on arrival as only one person was attending to the guests. Spent about an hour trying to check in. Our first two nights were absurd. we had to share a bathroom with the children because theirs had a bad smell that house keeping could not resolve. Seemed historical yet they pretended to be doing something about it. When we eventually got checked into another room, the story was a bit different but the bathrooms were still not fresh. The pool was small and quite unfriendly for children as they kept falling off the stairs that led there on the way back. May lead to more serious accidents in future. Needs to be looked into.

A very good option for a short stay
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like the variety of the breakfast buffet, it was too limited. I didn't like that the pool was outdoor--- we weren't able to swim since it's extremely hot in the summer.

The one-bedroom apartment we booked was clean, spacious, and well-equipped with everything you will need. The beds and the couch were really comfortable. The staff were friendly and accommodating to our needs.

Worst til now in Dubai fromlast seven years.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

There is nearby construction work is going on. We were hearing all the sounds inside our room like we are working there. I expects from booking.com & hotel to mention same while time of booking. Sofa bed was not bed, it is only sofa.

Everything was good but the main let down was the bathrooms issues as detailed above.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The bathrooms had some mouldy cracks and the tiles especially around the shower/tub looked like they could do with a good scrub. Shower curtains did not look clean either. The toilet tissues were very thin and cheap and not abundant.

The beds were comfortable and the apartment was adequately furnished with good furniture. The aircon was fantastic. The kitchen was a good size and my favourite place in the apartment.

Great 3 nights stay
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Internet connection problem but IT technician sorted it out

Breakfast was delicious even though small selection but good for the price... Pizza from room service was very nice... Close to supermarket,Spinneys and Burjaman mall and metro Easy to get taxi... Helpful,friendly staff and quick professional service

Overall the stay is worth the charges paid
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The building next to hotel is under construction & the cranes are working very near the window of my room. This is very hazardous as if the crane topples, it will fall over the building or even if it swings and operator loose control, the boom can hit the hotel building, Streets around the hotel are not clean

The Hotel is located near the main shopping area and the food street near by. Easy access to main high way for travel to Abu Dhabi or to Sharjah / Ajman etc. Hotel staff is helpful and guides you for any issues

Apartment was neat, Clean & Spacious.
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

The Stove in the Kitchen, and there is construction work going on around the place lot of noise that was the bad part.

Apartment was neat, Clean & Spacious. Suitable for 3 Adults & 1 Child.

Not a good choice for money
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

There were many issues we faced during out stay some of which are below. You can get better accommodation for the cost. 1) Very small gym -- almost non existent with few old machines 2) Very small pool with children portion broken 3) Not very clean -- There was weird smell in elevators 4) Bathroom tub was very small and dirty 5) TV remotes were broken 6) No proper supply of shampoos, lotions and soaps 7) Charges were more than mentioned on booking.com

Decent accommodation
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The breakfast was basic, but not surprising considering its a basic property.

It was a decent place to stay and with the budget conscious it works well. It was within 7 min walk to Burjuman shopping mall and metro station. The area was residential so quiet and away from any hussle of the city. The staff were great and always smiling.

Rooms were comfortable .
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The pool and gym closed too early at 7 pm ! We wanted to swim after a tiring day and it was not possible . The hotel does not give beach towels which is a problem becAuse you can't carry towels all the way from home . There was no toaster in the kitchen .. Which is essential

Rooms were comfortable . Staff was friendly . Location was good and there was a grocery store 2 minutes away

Important opinion may you consider ...
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

The worst check in in my whole life .... with no respect for genu booking and a rude attiude ... i wouldn't recommend it and i will never return to them ...👎🏼

The price

Need to improve some services
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The cleaner he knocked the door loudly more than 3 times every morning in Ramadan times

Location and quite area except the new construction project was too noisy in the morning

stay as very good
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

complimentary items were very limited and were just for one day AC was not effective

bed was comfortable, breakfast was very tasty and the serving staff was excellent

The appartment is clean and all needed property is available . Kids friendly . Close to shipping mall .
    • Superior Two bedroom Apartment

Swimming pool need to be covered. Need to change the sufa in the setting room to sufabed .

Close to shopping mall . Parking is good for big cars . Breakfast was good.

Good for family stay
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Lift bells keep ringing all times at night

Very friendly and supportive staff right from reception , house keeping , catering etc are very co operative .

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

very enjoyable stay
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

TV channels audio was breaking all the time cockroaches in kitchen found daily construction everywhere

very comfortable experience location was definitely a plus point staff are friendly & not too intrusive which i personally liked if prices were lower this place, rooms would be selling like hot cakes

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Special and exceptional
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The reception was very cooperative, apartment is spacious, clean & tidy. Also the location is near by all services. Every time I really enjoyed when I staying in Exclusive. I recommend it for all. Thanks a lot

too far from touristic areas
    • Superior Two bedroom Apartment

That we book for 5 people that supposed to be 5 bed and they include uncomfortable extra bed for the fifth. how can be the the apartment for 5 adults and 2 child if the sofa is not a sofa bed and the extra beds are as a wood. This apartmants are only for 4 adults and no child if you want to sleep properly

The easy to park around the area

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Overall we friends had a good time. Value for money
    • Superior One-Bedroom Apartment

I found some croakcroches I feel a pest control is very needed.They need to include dental packs as complimentary.

The facility and upgraded to 2bhk hotel spacious and hotel apartments with all facilities.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Disappointed and will never visit again!
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Apartment

One staff member who was to load our bags into a taxi was very rude and demanded a 'tip' in a very rude manner. Completely appalled by such behaviour. Property facilities and cleanliness was not upto the mark. Rooms were pretty crammed up and bathrooms were very small. Overall not a very pleasant stay.

• Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The ac is not cooling the kitchen is to small and they put us in disabled room even if we request in our booking to put us in the highest floor

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

A nice place to stay
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Could do with some new towels in rooms. A lot of construction work going on around the hotel. So if you are a late sleeper you might be disturbed. The work starts at 6 a.m.

Staff were very friendly and polite. Nice clean pool area. Well looked after by Shiva. Reception staff were very helpful especially Ravi. Very nice restaurant at hotel. Apartment was spacious and cleaned every day.

Browse Xclusive Casa Hotel Apartments traveller photo gallery