Reviews of Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina 5 stars

#78 of 423 hotels in Dubai

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

Not for Arab famlies
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Alcohol displayed all over the place. European Toilets, ignoring that we are in the UAE.

Very quick check out. Spacious rooms. Comfortable bed. Nice pool with lots of chairs and places to rest.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

first hotel that i stayed when i can sleep properly and wake...
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

first hotel that i stayed when i can sleep properly and wake up rested. customer services has exceeded expectation. now i know where to stay next time i am in Dubai.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Enjoyable. Would come again.
    • Club Sea View Room

Responsiveness of the pool bar staff was irritating at time, not very attentive.

Great facilities, good kids cub. Getting to use the facilities of the Westin was a bonus.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

A great short break with great food and good facilities!
    • Club City View Room

The access to the lounge was perfect most days, apart from one evening where there was large conference of people, so it was impossible to get a seat, it was hot and noisy all the time and just not a pleasant experience. Surely for conferences it would be better to put them in a separate room, rather than the club lounge?

The rooms were great- spacious and bed was large and comfortable. Water was replenished daily and plenty of it. Lounge access was great and lots of choice. Overall the stay was great, breakfast was a huge choice and being able to use the restaurant or lounge was a great addition. Staff were attentive and able to get us taxis and anything we needed very quickly. The beach facilities were clean and there were lots of loungers - being able to use the Westin facilities is needed!

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Good hotel with beautiful tropical grounds
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Unfortunately there's quite some construction on the beach side and Barasti (the beach club) is loud on the weekends.

The rooms are spacious and beautiful. Facilities are great, and various pools and ground shared with the Westin make the stay exceptional. Breakfast is diverse and of the highest quality. Staff is extremely friendly and always greets with a smile and helps with any requests. Highly recommended and good price value.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Comfortable bed
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Front desk is not welcoming . They have Russian lady on reception with poker face and not helpful. I stay in Dubai every 2 month in different hotels but first time I see that ..

Comfortable bed Clean Nice beach area

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

I loved this hotel and facilities. The staff were amazing. I would highly recommend it.

All the Cranes at work.

The additional Club Room benefits were a really pleasant surprise. The food was lovely and the free cocktails went down very well! The staff went over and beyond to help you with everything. They just wanted to please and it never felt like they were looking for anything back. We could also use the facilities at the Westin next door which was an added advantage

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

We will be back
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Ongoing construction in front of the hotel. The beach experience is affected by the construction activities

The swimming pools, the garden, indoor dining, personnel, rooms

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

The staff were very friendly, super polite and attentive.
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Barasti Bar was a little noisy

The staff were very friendly, super polite and attentive. The option of access to The Westin next door was a treat. The food was exceptional.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

The location was nice , breakfast was quite good, the staff...
    • Club Superior Sea View Room

Unfortunate, the sound of music ( coming from backyard of the hotel) was too noisy, can be heard inside the rooms ! Couldn’t sleep without ear plugs 😲😲

The location was nice , breakfast was quite good, the staff were kind

Very good!
    • Deluxe Room with City View

The room card keys are easily affected by mobile phones, so they often didn't work well so I had to sometimes to have them recovered to the front.

The staff are very kind and friendly. The service is also good, for example, I didn't request the early check-in until the day I'd check-in, but they quickly offered the available room which I was really satisfied.

Very bad stay
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

We ask for contacting room before we arrive by a week and when we arrived the room was not ready and halve of our day was gone waiting for the room .even they didn’t offer us any sorry complaining there delay . The dote manger say we will give u some chocolate chip for the delay (it was unprofessional at all)

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Comfortable and relaxing.
    • Deluxe Room with City View

We didn't find anything the Hotel provided not to our liking.

Hotel was very comfortable to stay in with 2 children under 5 years. All facilities were of a high level and the variety of eateries allowed us to have flexibility when dining out. Service was great and the staff were excellent to deal with at all times.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

My stay was wonderful
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

I did not like that the facility did not have more water sports. I did not like that I had to leave the facility for jet ski and flyboard.

The staff were very kind. We arrived earlier than our check in time because we had checked out of another hotel that day and we had a little child with us and they were kind enough to check us in

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Rooms super clean.
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Only issue would be the amount of construction in the area. Slightly distracting from both views and noise. Additionally, the hotel club (on the beach) is open until 2:30am on weekends (Thursday and Friday nights) which we could hear from the 6th floor which was detrimental to sleep.

Rooms super clean. Beach and pool area lovely. Location is fantastic; close to the marina and emirates mall isn’t too far. Tram stop and supermarket across the road which came in handy. Staff were fantastic and super helpful. Special thanks to Joe Johary at reception who went above and beyond for us.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Excellent staff and accommodation made up for the level of construction in nearby areas...
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Unfortunately there is a lot of construction in nearby areas including to the left and front of the beach, spoiling the views and creating some noise.

Staff were really helpful and the hotel and surrounding gardens and beach were lovely. The quality of food and accommodation were what you would expect for a 4/5 star hotel.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

• Deluxe Room with City View

There truly is nothing to complain about!

The front desk staff are truly amazing! The team made us feel welcome and handled every request with ease and a smile. The facilities look better in person and the whole range of things to do at the resort makes the whole experience that much better from the water sports to a lay down by the beach or pool. Thank you to the front desk for making our stay one to remember forever.

Great hotel .. Recommended.
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

i liked the location the most, near from everything, staff were very friendly and helpful, liked the pool area very much and the fact that you can use also the pool & beach for The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina hotel next to Meridian hotel.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Professional
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Beach has some green things (moss) which could be cleaner as I think for better swimming expierence

Steam Cold water Fittnes centre Flexible hotel policy for guests and visitors professionalism Junathon or juston (forgot the name) in reception was so professional Many Beaches and pools Close to tram High level of safty and security

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

The hotel is currently in the center of construction site
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Around the hotel is now a big construction site ... the beach becomes a marina, and the swimming in the sea pointless. This hotel always had weaknesses of slow check-in and never progressed in this regard. This time the check-in procedure lasted about 20 minutes

For years I come to this hotel. Everything is on a high level, but ...

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Staff, service, location, beach & pool facilities
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

You may need to consider building parking shelters as sometimes the car is located to outdoor (non-covered) parking by valet guys makes the car dusty.

Staff, service, location, beach & pool facilities

loved the bed.
    • Club City View Room

loved the bed. Breakfast was good... being able to go from one resort to the other was a plus. Staff were fantastic both at reception and pool and beach areas. we had an early check in and a late check out... which was definitely a plus

Fantastic Le Meridian hotel
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

There’s nothing I didn’t like about this hotel. Everything was perfect.

First time in Dubai and I will definitely be back again. All the staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help you! Rooms were massive and very clean. Great food and drink. Plenty of restaurants and pools. Would recommend this hotel to anyone :)

The best place to stay in dubai
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

There was unusual "security check" front of the elevator, but I understand it's for the best to the hotel residents🌷

every thing is beyond amazing!!! super fast service.. Fast check in.. clean beach.. sound proof rooms.. VERY VEREY nice welcoming staff.. I told them I'm staying because im celebrating my birthday,, before I know it I found out they upgraded me and surprised me with a cake.. Very thoughtful 🎂❤️

THE STAFF.
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Way too much noise from the pool party area. I would never in a lifetime book it, if I knew I had that comming. Every day and every night.

THE STAFF. Simply some of the nicest staff ever.

Pleasant stay
    • Club City View Room

One member of staff in the Club lounge on the 10th floor. We found her attitude awful. She was not as pleasant as the rest of the team.Asked for some hot water for my wife to make tea at breakfast- she frowned and brought over a lukewarm pot of water. She was unfortunately rude through out our stay. A real shame as the rest of the staff were very good

Good choice of food at breakfast. Reception staff and concierge team were very good . The team on the beach and around the swimming pool were fantastic. Nothing too big or too small for them to do. M

Eatsia en Meridian
    • Club City View Room

I don't line that I need to pay for stay in the bed that u have in the beach. I don't felt guest on your hotel when the person told me that I need to par a 100 d for stay there.

Everything was very fine, the services was friendly, cleaning was good, the swiming pool is very nice, the room and the view is a perfect.

great place. great beaches
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

the building works being conducted in front of the beach area, day and night.

the bed was great and the area was very central located. lots of food options.

Lovely stopover
    • Deluxe Room with City View

The distance from some of the tourist attractions meant we spent too much on taxis but Dubai is big. Taxi prices are quite reasonable.

Facilities and staff were just lovely. Restaurants were good and quite reasonable in price for Dubai. Pool was lovely and cool. Great hotel.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

I would like to send a lot thanks 🙏🏽 to
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

I would like to send a lot thanks 🙏🏽 to Ms. sharafe in the front office desk for the amazing suite she upgraded us, as we were cilebrring my duaghter’s birthday 🎂 and also for the nice surprise cake 🍰 it was delicious!!

I made the most of my stay and ignored what was going on!
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

There were building works going on next to the hotel on both sides also in front across the inlet. At times it was very noisy even above the load music which was played at one of the pools and bar. I did not expect this situation. The taxi driver asked me why were we staying at this hotel as there is so much construction going on!

The staff were very friendly. I enjoyed sitting on the beach.

I like everything.
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

I like everything.. Hotel is too great and awesome really I like too much.. service's is too good.. Room is amazing.. Everything is excellent.. InshaALLAH I will visit again Thanks to everyone..

Hotel in the list for next trip
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Perhaps not recommended for conservative families

The hotel management makes it absolutely hard to particularly thank-you one person because they are super good at hiring decent staff. The room was spacious, and clean. In general, I got upscale service 😘.

very nice gesture from the hotel staff who set-up the room...
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

very nice gesture from the hotel staff who set-up the room with red roses flower petals and a complimentary cake for our wedding anniversary. staff were friendly throughout our stay in every interaction.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

All, the beach, the swimming pools, the food, room service,...
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Curently some construction activities are going on in front of the hotel, but this is nothing to do with the hotel itself or its management

All, the beach, the swimming pools, the food, room service, ambiance, the personnel ... all

The Overall Experience was v good but only thing I didn’t...
    • Deluxe Room with City View

The Overall Experience was v good but only thing I didn’t get was they freeze some Amount of cash from our debit card and they didn’t explain it at the time of check in i was thinking its part of the booking process later once i try to withdraw cash that’s the time i came to know booking.com has deducted the whole amount further our stay and i have been charged 400dhs on my check inn date which i have to go back again to the hotel and ask them for the money they charged me. Farid

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Good and will definitely go back
    • Deluxe Room with City View

In the latest Resipe restaurant on our first night despite there being on our own the service was very slow also in the buffet restaurant one of us ordered from the grill it took so long that the rest of us had finished and had our desert

Bedrooms cool clean and comfortable reception staff excellent very family oriented.The pool areas ware good plenty of beds and choice of pools

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

I have been to Dubai several times - and Meridien Mina...
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

See my comment about the beach bar and music level.

I have been to Dubai several times - and Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is my absolute favourite hotel. But... I might have become too old... I had booked a room with sea view and a small balcony - but as part of this, my room also turned towards the beach bar - which plays loud music until around 2 AM. Generally not ideal and definitively not ideal, when you need to get up at 4 AM to catch a flight. But except from this - still my favourite hotel!

The grounds are lovely.
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

The hotel does not value customers coming from booking.com. We were advised on arrival that the half board package is not redeemable in all restaurants if booked through booking.com, however it is when booked through the hotel. We received differing information from various hotel employees on the matter- and ended up being charged full price for all meals on checkout. The gentleman who managed check in was quite rude and unhelpful. I would not stay here again.

The grounds are lovely.

A very good hotel with very good facilities. Good to choose when traveling with family. For
    • Club City View Room

The beach, a lot of construction on going in front of the hotel and beside. Dead fishes and squids on the sea. Crowd restaurant for breakfast. The prices at the hotel terraces or restaurants are high but this is everywhere in Dubai.

The room, the bed, the swimming pool, the personnel they were all so good

The bed is no doubt extra comfy.
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

The bed is no doubt extra comfy. And the service is superb. I wasn't expecting of the cold towels given to guests after hours of soaking in the pool under the heat of the sun. Plus the attentive room attendants is something I really do appreciate in the hotel. Thumbs up for your great service!

Will stay at this property again.
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Found the air conditioner in my room was just too cold and the setting did not work which meant that the rooms was constantly freezing cold.

Very good breakfasts. Pool areas where really good. With no exceptions the staff were friendly and helpful.

Not worth it, over priced
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Very hot lobby not proper air conditioning Not well lit hallways Room not ready on time Reception people we’re not helpful

Not much about the hotel

Very nice beach resort in Dubai
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Bed was very soft and mushy. gave me a backache.

Nice room, great beach/pool facilities. Very good staff, especially waiters out at the beach -- where it was unbelievably hot, but they still managed to provide excellent service.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Reception staff were very helpful and assisted where...
    • Deluxe Room with City View

At the time of stay, there was a lot of reconstruction taking place. Noise from Barasti club loud until early hours in the morning and then workers drilling and cutting early in the morning.

Reception staff were very helpful and assisted where required.

Not bad but can improve
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Room cleanness, old room and not good service because I've got my luggage after 30 mins after I already in room.

Great Breakfast, many kinds of food.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Amazing holiday
    • Deluxe Room with City View

I had an amazing stay didn't want to leave buh I had too staff amazing everything amazing will do it again n again it was really a relaxing holiday for me

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

We rented the room to celebrate my husband's birthday...

Nothing.. It was just superb

We rented the room to celebrate my husband's birthday and the staffs were so helpful that they provided various amenities and also helped in decorating the room... The room was super clean.. 😍 Loved the stay... Excellent.. 😍😍❤️😘

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Family with children
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Far from airport, Dubai mall and citywalk

Has multiple restaurants onsite with good quality food It is connected to Westin hotel w with shared beach and pools

Amazing resort for families!
    • Deluxe Room with City View

The staff were really helpful and very polite. I cannot recommend this hotel enough for families, they have a kids club that have so many activities for children to enjoy and as parents it gives you time to go eat or even go for a leisurely swim for some alone/couple time plus the kids club is free for guests staying at the hotel. There is a carrefour supermarket right in front of the property, mall of emirates 10 Mins away as is Jumeirah walk and the marina. They have a great selection of food and have a kcal which is great for those that require gluten free dining. You have an amazing view of the beach and resort plus you can see Atlantis in the distance. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, all the staff went above and beyond for our needs.

5 Star hotel with super friendly staff in a great beach front location.
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

This hotel exceeded all my expectations. It was 5 Star service facilities and ideally located on the beach. The staff were superb and restaurants great. Especially loved the healthy restaurant that had delicious gluten free and vegetarian options. I am neither but chose the food because it was so good! Also has a highly rated Italian restaurant, an amazing buffet breakfast and great poolside cocktails at the swim up bar. Will definitely return

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Lovely weekend break at Mina Seyahi
    • Deluxe Room with City View

construction opposite the beach.

Excellent choice of facilities across 2 x hotels (including Westin next door). Check in staff and concierge were exceptionally attentive and friendly.

Excellent!
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Booking.com gave me a great competitive rate for the property that I couldn't attain anywhere else - and I was greeted perfectly by the reception staff, upgraded to a bigger room with a splendid view because I had a special occasion. I have one word for the entire experience "Amazing!!"

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

My excellent stay
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

the added tax on price which isn't shown on booking.com

Reception people especially Joe Joherny, extremely helpful. The breakfast The pools Barasti beach

Staff were amazing- very friendly, respectful and...
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Bathroom was a real let down.. very much like a premier inn bathroom. so tiny with a shower head that is fixed and can't be pulled down. easily steams up the room.

Staff were amazing- very friendly, respectful and accommodating. Breakfast is great too and the shared facilities with Westin mean there is so much to do that you would never get bored at this hotel.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Brakfast,
    • Club Superior Sea View Room

Check in took a little longer than expected. I wish I had known about the work they where doing on the property. Just a bit noisy and clearly no one from the hotel will tell you that they have constuction going on.

Brakfast,

My stay was ok, but my expectation was higher.
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Old facility and staff quality.

My expectation was much higher because of the super location. The hotel is old and needs renovation and the staff quality is below expectation.

• Deluxe Room with City View

We had very good stay at the hotel and Manager Chetna Dhawan and Manager Karim Aziz made our stay exelellent. Good clean rooms and wonderfull breakfast also very good service. If you have possibility please choose 10th floor pacakage, it is good. Lovely to come again and see you again soon. I really recomend this hotel. Family from FInalnd :)

The staff who work bags and bring the taxi and also the...
    • Deluxe Room with City View

i didn't like the some off the worker in pool par if I order and I told him I wi bring the money from my room he can't wait he came with me .

The staff who work bags and bring the taxi and also the respeation.

Fabulous hotel!
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Fabulous hotel! The staff are amazing, especially Maria and the team at the water sports centre, who took us on a lovely boat trip! Love this hotel and the great facilities and will certainly be returning.

Location was great, pool and beach facilities were ideal.
    • Deluxe Room with City View

Rooms are old and tired ! Bathroom and bed not up to SPG standard for sure. Needs some internal renovations for sure to bring it to current times.

Location was great, pool and beach facilities were ideal.

Staff was professional and friendly , rooms and facilities...
    • Deluxe Room with City View

My only complaint is that foods and beverages are very costly, I paid 94Dhs which are about 30 $ for the most disappointing caesar salad ever.

Staff was professional and friendly , rooms and facilities are clean and well maintained.

Excellent, a home away from home, where you can make the trip what you want.
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Honestly...…………………...I have tried to think of something that could be better, alas even at 50 I could distinguish between the Shampoo and conditioner in the shower, so no there was nothing I didn't like!

Nothing was a problem for the staff of Mina Salam, at every turn or encounter the staff pre-empted what you required. I would 100% recommend this beautiful Hotel!

We loved Dubai in general and the Mina Seyahi in particular.
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

drink, food and extras are pricey...but then that's Dubai a lot of building going on in and around the area...but then that's also Dubai (up until 2020) a bit noisy at night with the world cup venues close-by, bouncing along from 3pm through to 3am

Staff are exceptional Food is fabulous Hotel and amenities - shared with the Westin next door - are great Gym spotless well stocked and immaculately maintained Pool & pool bar clean, spacious, well managed

Le Meridien upgraded me to The Westin.
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Le Meridien upgraded me to The Westin.. the hotel was a dream. Our room had the sea view and you can see the sunset. You can sink in the bed would not want to get up. The pool was big and the beach was fun.

Very nice . Breakfast needs improving
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Some construction noise occurring at the nearby sister hotel. I lost my card and couldn’t get into my room.

Very good pool facilities, staff etc. the brunch is a great place to meet people and make new friends .

Cant wait to go back
    • Club Superior Sea View Room

Initially we were moved to here from the Sister hotel from next door (offered this as there was some construction going on nearer the sister hotel). Small amount of construction noise and to be honest its Dubai... We expect that. It did not disturb us. Due to the move etc and a delay getting our new room the manager upgraded us to a suite. It was amazing.

Great location, facilities and highly recommend
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

Charged for breakfast even though it was included in the price.

Great facilities, private beach and access to Spa. Good choice of restaurants and location was perfect.

High standard, modern and elegant beach hotel
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

- AC control unit tiny and very inconvenient > should be replaced - concierge staff should be more professional - no indoor smokers lounge/bar

- you can use also pools/infrastructure/restaurants of neighbour hotel Westin (bigger) - attentive staff including reception and medical service

An excellent place!
    • Club City View Room

An excellent place! Everything and everyone was excellent. Even their kids club is better and bigger than in other 5 star hotels. Will definitely come back.

Great 9th anniversary!

Construction near by.

The long private beach. The swimming pool. The size of the Deluxe king Room. The Seaview. Comfortable bed and pillows. The location is close to everything.

Amazing
    • Deluxe Room with City View

The check out is very early for people who have late flights to another contries

The food ,the staff were very helpful and kind.the staff at the pool is more than amazing.

Nice spot
    • Deluxe Sea View Room

We last visited 16 years ago. It has changed a lot, or at least the surrounding have. A lot of high rise

This is a good hotel n a good location. Excellent staff, it seemed nothing was too much trouble.

We stayed in Dubai for one night.

The heat!

We stayed in Dubai for one night. We arrived at 5:30am after a long flight from Australia. We were able to check in when we arrived which was amazing as all we wanted to do was have a shower and a nap. The hotel was clean, comfortable and the pools are amazing. Easy public transport is available across the road.

Always room at d beach and comfy beds.
    • Club City View Room

This is not a value 4 money hotel. Staff very slow motion & when u complain abt things they dont seem surprised. Aircon in rooms dsnt work, its always on snd u cant adjust temp. Rooms r really run down and not that clean. There is only 1 restursnt @ d property all others r at d sister hotel. They reuse napkins at breakfast so watch out. D indoor play center closes at 6pm so 4get abt taking ur kid in d evening. D beach - after 1pm loud music starts dj style to cover up d noise of construction...which i actually found better. Bonus is that on saturdays there is no construction!

Always room at d beach and comfy beds.

Browse Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina traveller photo gallery