Reviews of Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai 5 stars

Al Mamsha Street, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#27 of 384 hotels in Dubai

This is one of the best places we have stayed.
    • Royal Club Room with Sea View

Could not find any faults

This is one of the best places we have stayed. It was clean, staff were brilliant and the facilities were fantastic. Will 100% be back there next year.

Still good. The service is 5 out of 5. But I will not come as a family again.
    • Super Deluxe Room

The kids club is fro under 13, no exceptions. The teen club is for 13 and up, no exceptions. The fitness room and spa (Jacuzzi, indoor pools, sauna) is for 16 and up, no exceptions. I have a 10 year old and a 13 year old, and we always do things together, no exceptions. The hotel rules and my rule made impossible for us to enjoy the kid club, the teen club or the fitness room and spa

Service is excellent. People remembered me from my previous visit 10 months ago

Amazing!
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

We are one day in the hotel for breakfast and it was very expensive! (£30 for a breakfast)

The hotel itself was amazing! The reception area is gorgeous and modern. The staff are so helpful and polite - always asking if there is anything they can do to help. We were greeted at the hotel with milkshakes and water and cold refreshing face towels and this great service continued throughout our stay! It’s a beautiful hotel and I would 100% recommend and definitely choose here to stay again!

Great stay at Le Royal Meridian
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

Some facilities were closed and there was no communication about this.

Great resort, good choice of restaurants and bars, plenty of outside space, lovely refurbished rooms, beautiful public areas in hotel.

The main swimming pool was out of service.
    • Super Deluxe Room

The main swimming pool was out of service. Room was upgraded to sea view but it wasn't. Room prepared for one guest only while we were two adults and an infant.

A comfortable & pleasant experience! :-)
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

My wife and I had a great few days, but felt the hotel is more suited for families as opposed to couples.

Great hotel in a fantastic location! The staff from the pool bar to the duty manager were amazing, they all made our stay even more memorable.

Exceptional Customer Service & Facilities
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

Main pool was closed - we weren’t advised of this at booking although 2 other pools were open. Building works next door ruined the ambience around the pool (though I appreciate this was outside their control.

The staff make this hotel stand out from all the other 5 star hotels I have stayed at all over the world. So attentive and helpful throughout our stay. Akbar and the chef @ Zengo were great with my son’s nut allergy. Chef came out to discuss the menu and modified the dishes to suit. Second hotel I have stayed at that diligently labels allergy information on all breakfast buffet stations - well done !!! The room, dining areas, lobby and pool were new, clean and inviting. Would definitely return again!

Remarkable stay, will come again
    • Super Deluxe Room

Everything was neat and well designed..,rooms are specious.. Staff are very friendly and helpful Room service were kind food was great, the pool water was cooled and we didn’t feel the 50 hot outside... the bar at the pool was very refreshing.....

Any time I come to Dubai I would stay there
    • Super Deluxe Room

I did not like the fact that the hotel had many buildings not only one big building.

not only the price I paid for what I have received was so great deal but also hotel in general is so classy, clean, friendly staff, room size is so big. I had a room which was like a junior suite because it had kind of living room area,balcony, Bath top. I would recommend this hotel for singles who looking to have fun ( you know what I mean ;) and for family with kids. In fact, it would work for both perfectly. Oh I don’t want to forget the free fruits in water every day . So nice

Not so good and not bad
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

Stains towels, rusted door handle, poor concierge service and poor service after midnight. A random hotel stuff asking if i have legal wife? Or unappropriate questions. Loud music at the reception

Renew and reinnovated recently in good style. Spa facility is great. Good Location for walk or enternce to JBR at night.

An Complete Overall Amazing quality experience to stay, sleep, eat , drink ,relax and ENJOY!
    • Super Deluxe Room

The maintenance on the go was a bit much , main pool closed and other on the go at the same time , but was well covered and was not a disturbance

Great Choice of Pools, Pool bars, sea beach, gym plus amazing excellent eating facilities with quality food to pick from - The staff each and every - one is of the best & friendliness we have come across ever , helpfulness , go the extra mile for amazing service delivery - You feel at home all the time and was actually hard to leave and say good bye - To conclude as a couple we liked ALL of the Hotel.

location and friendlyness
    • Royal Club Room with Sea View

the birds, big black crows, hundreds of them very agressive at the swimming pools as it was a replay of the film by Hitchcock

location and friendlyness

No thanks
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

Staff at beach were extremely rude to me. They couldn't figure out how to charge my room for an overpriced drink and literally chased me down a walkway thinking I was trying to steal it? Complained to front desk and they did nothing. Had to change rooms due to first room being dirty and smelling awful. Pools overcrowded with kids . This resort geared towards westerners with families. I was not satisfied with my stay at all and will never return.

The overpriced breakfast was good despite being westernised. The beach was clean and nice.

Staff, location, facilities, cleanliness, generosity and...
    • Super Deluxe Room

We extended our stay for 2 more days and although i asked them to let us stay in the same room, they changed our room from the round building to the main building and it was as if you stay in the middle of an ashtray . It was very bad smell of ciggaret all night coming out of AC. as soon as i informed them the next day, they changed my room to the round building again and apologize by offering us a drink which was very nice.

Staff, location, facilities, cleanliness, generosity and almost everything ,

A wonderful hotel and stay, and it will always be our hotel of choice in Dubsi
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

The fact that I had written saying that we would pay extra to get a room immediately on arrival, but our request had not been noted so we waited some hours to get a room

This was our second visit and it again lived up to exoectations. We appreciated being given an alternative room for a late check out

Great place , had better crew for less price
    • Super Deluxe Room

The room service came to my room in 6 AM while am sleeping even when the the "dont disturb" sign in on

Three or four pools ,private beach , family activities,great for children, large rooms ,large green landscapes

exceeded our expectations
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

fantastic stay overall. great people that did their best for our well being, unique location, excellent amenities. many thanks and look forward to our next visit.

Perfect location to unwind!
    • Super Deluxe Room

All the greetings of the staff were scripted that it sounds not natural to me. The wake-up call were badly hadled amidst of confirming my wake-up call request several times, I was so disappointed with how they handled this request.

I like the property with its simple and elegant designs all over the area! The extra mile given to me by Junsy, a concierge staff. He lent be his NOL card as the other staff seems not aware of this card in public transport. I also like the gesture of Anish Abraham and his front desk officer when I checked-out. He was willing and accomodating re my complaint on wake-up call.

Perfect hotel from start to finish.

Absolutely nothing.

Excellent hotel and location. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Would not consider staying anywhere else in Dubai. Also great for kids.

Location, services, food , elegant design, the view, great...
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

There is an issue in the bathroom that make the water fills in all the bathroom area and leaked a little to the room

Location, services, food , elegant design, the view, great size of room

Everything was wonderful, I was positively surprised.
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

Everything was wonderful, I was positively surprised. Room was perfect, meals delicious and what is the most important an excellent service from beginning till the end. Big thanks to Midhun who was always there helping us with luggages. I haven't been to the other hotels Dubai but I know if I am back I will go to Meridien once again.

Excellent stay at beautiful resort hotel
    • Super Deluxe Room

Rooms could have been cleaned a bit better, towels and bed linen were changed daily, but desks were a tad dusty and a bit more attention could have been paid to the cleaning of the bathroom, but it was clean enough, just not spotless, which is what I’d expect from a hotel of this standard.

Excellent room and facilities. The food is absolutely delicious and well presented. Sea view room definitely worth the upgrade price. I will be back.

Perfect place to stay
    • Super Deluxe Room

Smell of food in main lobby.

Very kind and polite service. Very good location of hotel. Gorgeous and big territory, green and with different kind of birds. Good restaurants.

Will not recommend
    • Royal Club Suite with Sea View

Took 2 hours almost to find a good room despite paying for a Royal club suite, which is supposed to be a top notch... I was offered a room just adjacent to a construction site with multiple confirmations that there are no other available rooms at same category... After speaking to the duty manager she thankfully helped to find a good room which shows that the initial staff were not experienced or did not want to do the job... I asked then next morning for a late check out at 2:00 since i already got the room 2 hours late and it was 1 night only... The team started to chase with phone calls at 1:00 asking if i need a help with my luggage !!! Late check out was not accepted and the staff was not able to handle this well unfortunately...

Nice facility with good location

location is excellent , very clean and modern hotel , its my...
    • Super Deluxe Room

food variaty is very poor

location is excellent , very clean and modern hotel , its my 3rd stay in this hotel and before breakfast was more broad - lots of fruits , this time very poor and deserve more 4-star hotel, than 5-star

One of the best hotels we have stayed at. The service from all staff is excellent!
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

Maybe provide new slippers if guests have stayed there longer and have ice lollies on the beach menu

Beautiful hotel. We watched the sunset from our balcony a couple of nights. We stayed 10 nights but almost everyday we were out on excursion as there is so much to do for kids in Dubai. The duty manager Eddy does an excellent job making sure all the guests are happy. Kids club was excellent my 4 and 1.5 year old were very happy there. The outdoor play park was good fun too. Great service by the beach too. There is a man that takes his camels up and down the beach, not sure if the hotel pay him but he said it was free so we just gave him a tip. That was really nice for photos. Room was perfect, like brand new and modern, fresh fruit and bottled water was provided everyday. We used the free shuttle bus to the mall only once but it may have been an off bus as it stopped at fuel station and the driver made us all get off an go on another identical bus in front. That journey to mall took 50 minutes when by taxi it would normally take around 20 mins so we are glad we took the taxi every other time. All in all we would definetely like to return in the future!

High standard, slowly decreasing.
    • Royal Club Room with Sea View

The Tower has nice rooms which, however, are becoming year by year old-fashioned. The tall building being constructed on the Tower side brings noise and loss of intimacy. This will affect the hotel strongly in the near future. Breakfast too much crowded, the hotel is becoming popular for tourists and this can be seen.

The location, pools and beach, are worthwhile. Service level is high and rooms very clean.

It gets worse every year
    • Super Deluxe Room

Very old, noisy, food menu very limited, bad service, For breakfast do not forget to buy cheese from the supermarket opposite the hotel :) because there is no tasty cheese at breakfast, The employees are not solution focused, The price / performance is very poor, There are much cheaper and better hotels in Jumeriah. You must ensure that you will stay in the main building before booking, otherwise the reception will give you a noisy and damp smelling room next to the construction of the hotel (minimum 1 night). When you have just arrive hotel at first : The receptionists are pushing to give this awful rooms by saying that : Sorry there is no any empty room , you have to stay near construction Or we can move you to Grossvenorhouse which has no any beach or garden. Also they will offer you free breakfast as an apologize. If you push on they will move you to the main building at the end.(as if they were giving you a present) (2017-2018 for two years this story same ) What a Pity, Le Meridien will never host a brand for me anymore.

Elettrizzante, indimenticabile!
    • Royal Club Room with Sea View

Maybe restaurant prices are too high...but it's worth it anyway!

Perfect stay, like living in a dream! Friendly and helpful staff, exceptional choice and quality of the cuisine in the various internal restaurants, private beach controlled, sublime panoramic view from the highest rooms. And useful proximity to Skydive Dubai for those who, just like I've done, will decide to try a jump with the parachute ...

Like chinese food; sour, hot and sweet all together.
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

There is a new building construction just near the hotel and continues non-stop 24 hours. Making enormous noise in hotel rooms which are nearby. Management knows this inconvenience and providing some benefits such as free breakfast, free access to lounge in order to compensate this unpleasant surprise. If you insist to change the room, staff do their best. However, in any case it's awful experience trying to sleep with the sounds of concrete pump and beton mixers in the room.

Friendly staff, good location, great beach.

Great resorts , great service and great location
    • Super Deluxe Room

The location was perfect, pools restaurants and facilities are impeccable, but most of all what is the stuff that attend to everything you need with a smile especially the duty manager Melanie and Lara at the front desk that made our stay very special .

They made me stay an hour and a half passed my checking In...
    • Super Deluxe Room

They made me stay an hour and a half passed my checking In Time. This is unacceptable specially if someone is coming from a long flight and tired. They did not even give me my complimentary lunch as they said they would. They left me hanging there waiting at the lobby, and forgot about me. Plus they are not flexible at all with the check in. If your flight is an early morning, you’ll have to check in 2:00 Pm or later as a mentioned earlier.

Great location and resort bad customer service
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

Given the wrong room not tailored to booking. They did compensate with breakfast but not what I wanted. Had booked months in advance and they also double booked other family members. There was mold and damp all over the bathroom ceiling

Location and the resort is fantastic

The location.
    • Royal Club Room - JBR View

Friendliness of general staff varied depending on who was serving you. The exterior of the hotel is slightly outdated relative to its neighboring properties. While we were there a new Hotel was being built right next door and noise levels at night we’re unbearable. They tried to apologize and make up for it, but the hotel should rather not even make those rooms available to guests until the construction is complete.

The location. Senior staff were responsive and friendly.

One of the best hotels we’ve stayed in
    • Royal Club Room with Sea View

The rooms were lovely. The staff so friendly. The facilities excellent. Food very good especially the breakfasts. Nothing was too much trouble. Will definitely stay here again on our next visit.

I can recommend this hotel
    • Royal Club Room with Sea View

Well...there is really nothing to complain about...only the price I of alcohol drinks...otherwise all is perfect.

The location is simply the best in Dubai. Access to the club lounge. It is worth to have it. The breakfast is superb. All staff are trying their best to assist as much as they can. This is without any doubt one of the best hotel resort in Dubai.

Wouldn’t recommend to stay at this hotel I think there is too many better options in Dubai
    • Super Deluxe Room

How I booked different room and the downgrade me to another room and said there isn’t any availability. So disappointed. The stuff was not professional dealing with any situation.

The beach

They listen to my complain
    • Super Deluxe Room

1.i arrived 3pm but their room wasn’t ready but they gave me free offer of sandwich 2.slipper was very short i think 39 And they told this is standard size But it was my first time to see standard size between men and women very small 3.they didn’t have slippers for beech but The resorts in this level have 4.my toilet had problem during washing and only they come to clean not fix it 5.treatment of supervisor in resturant in outside area wasn’t kind and when i asked them bread between my breakfast He didn’t allow his staff to bring for me 6.becase of construction outside one nose was in my room 7.my birthday was in last day of my stay But they didn’t do anything 😔

They listen to my complain

excellent.
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

On arrival our hotel room was not only not ready, but also a twin, not double. We had to spend an evening in the twin (as they were fully booked) and then relocate to a double the next day. This wasn't great, but hotel did everything they could to make this painless as possible.

Variety of restaurants, pools and entertainment very good. Very friendly staff, Arul (pool staff) being a great example. Great location to walk to many things and taxi service is plentiful (Uber, regular taxi or hotel car) if required. This hotel has something for everyone.

Wonderful
    • Super Deluxe Room

The hotel is quite pricey!!

The Hotel is in a great Location on the JBR Walk. The staff were very friendly and smiled every time you walked passed both in the hotel and the guys working at the pool bar! The food was amazing , there is such a variety of different types of restaurants. we had booked a standard room for 3 nights with no breakfast and when we arrived we were ungraded to the royal club tower were we got breakfast every morning , afternoon tea and pre dinner drinks!! our room was beside the building site and we could hear some noise but nothing to complain about. overall wonderful Stay !

Disappointing but can to directly blame the hotel for this !
    • Super Deluxe Room

Too full and with for us the wrong type of guests and our room looked out on a very noisy and busy day and night building site - none of these issues were the direct fault of the hotel however they have guided my review. The Staff could not have been more helpful and apologetic and we were offered ( without asking for it ) a reduction in room rate and upgrade if we decided to return and the hotel organized a taxi to the airport which we did not pay for so full marks for their dealing with the issues.

Staff was friendly and the Business Lounge facilities were great

Super hotel that added to the overall experience of our trip.
    • Super Deluxe Room

Building work on the plot next door but then that’s not the hotels fault. Le Royal Meridian made sure this was made up for.

Quality of service. Customer is definitely king.

Nice resort with the worst front office team in Dubai.
    • Super Deluxe Room

The front office team is one of the worst in Dubai , the room controller ( Johar) is giving incorrect information, he gave us a room in the club level claiming that it's a big room which can accommodate 3 and better than what we booked since its accessable to the club lounge with little noise from the construction site that nearby the hotel , also he told the front officer not to show us the room which we booked already so we went up and we found out that the room he offered is very small and the construction site is working 24/7 so no way you can sleep at all ,we went down and insisted to see the room we booked , he gave the room and we found out that it's way bigger than what he offered at the beginning! so you have to check carefully the room he is offering to you before you check in , also he do not consider any guest special request coming from Booking.comand the answer is always sorry we can't do because the hotel is fully booked or because we are extremely loaded and we did not see the request , also the La Deck ( pool bar ) was one of the worst , I ordered a pizza during happy hour and it turned out that it's actually very small , it is almost 15 cm diameter and even not enough for a child and when I asked them why you did not inform me about the size of the pizza since your promotion is giving an indication that it's normal size , I had no answer , I told the team that this is a kind of misleading information that shall not happen in a 5 star hotel , At the end of our stay which was planned to be 4 nights but I decided to check out early, the customer service manager (Eddie ) he met me in the reseption and he apologized for what happened and he waved some expenses from my bill so I thank him for that and I told him that the hotel has to give a proper training to the room controllers and front office team as it's not a good way to increase the occupancy of the rooms nearby construction site by giving misleading information

Great hotel, highly recommend - best of Jumeirah
    • Super Deluxe Room

Do keep in the mind there is currently construction on one side of the hotel - so make sure that is covered during your check in. We were treated incredibly graciously by the hotel who gave us a room on the side of the construction but also provided us with a number of benefits in return for taking a room on that side!

Incredible resort - great beach with service direct to your lounger (other resorts on Jumeirah beach don't have this, believe me, and a cold beer on a Dubai beach is priceless!)

real resort fit for tourest.
    • Super Deluxe Room

club tower is clean and neat but need to be renovated old furniture and old style.

extended verity of good tasty food choices. Very nice and helpful staff in very beautiful restaurant. very nice renovated hotel rooms. extra ordinary helpful nice staff. large number of staff to care for large number of visitors. beautiful garden and beach front with three pools. very near to Jumaira walk that's very popular with tourists.

relaxing
    • Royal Club Room with Sea View

The music : too much loud for a five star htl . Moreover, the noise coming fom a new htl building works till late at night .

Staff very professional and friendly at the same time

Wonderful place but you can have bad luck
    • Super Deluxe Room

Difficult check in. They made us un "upgrade" to Tower Club wich is near a construction site, so it's super noisy from early morning until late in the night. The room is super old. They promised another room but it happened only at 9 pm next day, so we kept our luggage in the suitcases two days. We received a new room with a view to the big coolers of the hotel. 1st floor. Super noisy again, and not a pleasent view. The room is pretty but this kind of condition should be cheaper then 500 eur/night (no breakfast). We had a extension of 2 days that was booked before our stay and when we arrived we remind them about that. Though, after the first 5 day, the key card was deactivated and it was a 30 min process to reactivate again. Also, we found the charge for the room on the bill althought they asked the advanced payment in the first day During two nights the fire alarm started loud and wake us up. There's no attention to details and the stuff is not as great as it was a few years ago. We don't have any informations about what's happening in the hotel: live music, kids entertainment, so on Poor concierge Poor breakfast and the food is always the same Very bad internet in different areas of the hotel The way they advertise on booking is not clear: I saw that all the rooms have at least breakfast included. When I got there, they said I have no breakfast. Also, If you book a Super Deluxe room and it doesn’t specify that it’s a sea view room, most probably it will be a land view room (so you can have a view to hotel coolers too). Long and difficult check out. You have to check the bill as they make a lot of mistakes (they can charge on room or on breakfast even if you already paid)

The Location is Perfect. They have a huge beach area, a lot of bars & restaurants (pitty they don't advertise the events held there). Kids club but, as they dont advertise the activities, there are not so much kids. It should be great if they can have some outside entertanement outside, for kids or adults (Aqua gym, outside mini-disco, etc)

All round great resort with a great location

Slow WiFi

Suite was modern and spacious. Floor to ceiling windows with view of Atlantis. The service was excellent and staff were very friendly and accommodating. Great facilities, many swimming pools, play areas for children

Very clean hotel, friendly staff. We would highly recommend
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

We were concerned when we read a review a few days prior to going about building work. We contacted the hotel and they assured us our room was not beside it. Building work going on beside the hotel did not effect our stay. Fantastic hotel and facilities and we would highly recommend

Perfect early summer break

I cannot fault it

Complimentary fruit placed in room everyday. Very pleasant and helpful staff, 3 pools all a good size, very flavourful food and located at the foot of The Walk

Beach is good
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

The check in process took longer than am hour as the hotel does not have a dedicated check in reception. The existing guests kept coming in with questions to the reception hence delayed the entire process. The check in time is 2pm however we haven’t received ours until 3pm and only because we kept complaining constantly. Rooms are good and fair size however cleaning needs to be upgraded a lot. For a 5 star hotel in Dubai it does not meet the industry stadard. We left a room st 9.30 am in the morning, returned at around 5 or 5.30 room was not cleaned hence we were not surprised that we did not get our room a day before at an agreed check in time. Overall service is very relaxed with staff not paying attention to details even if they write them down. Strongly advice double checking your requests. Make sure you follow up to avoid disappointment.

Beach is good Having a whats app chat available for guests

Great place
    • Super Deluxe Room

More open coffee houses in the mornings and late evenings. Looks like they dont drink coffee in Dubai. They loose business of this bcz ppl just go out in coffeehouses across the street

Location. Staff. Cleanness. Room. Bath. Garden. Swimmingpools The beach. Good and secure reseptions I

Perfect location for a fabulous family holiday
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

Everything about this hotel is excellent - the staff are so friendly the decor of the hotel is beautiful, the food is delicious, the pools are warm, the location is fabulous! Perfect for a family holiday when you enjoy a bit of luxury but also want to benefit from plenty of facilities for children.

Greatest place to stay in Dubai for a family.

Liked everything

Not my first stay, but as usual top of the line service. The hotel facilities are amazing, great for children. And the staff is amazingly friendly. Remains one of the best places to stay in Dubai for a family. Buffet is superb and all venues serve great food.

Relaxing, clean and comfortable with extremely helpful staff.
    • Super Deluxe Room

I have no idea what Genius Perks means. A real shame about the building going on next door but it can't be helped. I would have liked someone to show me around the pool area.

The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. The staff were incredible and went out of their way to help me move rooms. The internet was a little slow in the room but that wouldn't stop me from staying again.

First, we were given a room which was close to construction...
    • Super Deluxe Room

First, we were given a room which was close to construction site. Other than the noise from the construction that was unbearable for the baby, the room was old and not good at all. But then, we changed the room, they were very helpful doing that. The new room was a sea-view room far from construction. It was very quiet, modern and perfect, far beyond our expectations!

Amazing Hotel!! BEST IN DUBAI!!
    • Super Deluxe Room

Best Hotel in Dubai. My son suffers with a milk allergy and every day the chef would come over and ask what my son would like to eat today then go away and make him what ever he wanted. staff on every level are excellent!! Cant fault this hotel!! AMAZING!!

On a scale of 1 to 10 the experience reached a 12!
    • Super Deluxe Room

We have now stayed at your hotel on 4 different occasions and each time it just keeps getting better and better. The new refurbished rooms are fantastic! I have a medical condition and when we arrived at the hotel during check in I was greeted by the Elroy who was one of the Paramedics and the duty of care that he showed was amazing.

Great stay, thoroughly enjoyable. Definitely will stay again when back in Dubai.
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

There was nothing to dislike.

great room with lovely view. Room service was tip top. Very good restaurants. Staff round beach area attentive. Well situated for walking out, particularly to Marina.

Good but not as i wanted
    • Super Deluxe Room

I reserved one king bed room, after waiting for my room to be ready for one hour, ”HARIS” on reception told me only available 2 single bed room !!! They promised to find one bed room next day but it never happened !!

Environment, Food

Really great resort, friendly staff and duty manager.
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

Poor WIFI outside hotel building Hotelshuttle from airport way too expensive; rather use taxi (5 times cheaper!)

Really great resort, friendly staff and duty manager. They help whenever and whereever. Child friendly. Besides really poor WIFI great place to relax!

Excellent overall.
    • Royal Club Room with Sea View

The WiFi in the gardens is still very weak and inconsistent making working or checking emails from outside the main hotel difficult which is very frustrating and we noted this same point on recent visits to this hotel as well.

Club Room extras like afternoon tea and pre-dinner drinks are excellent. The Coffee Shop in the main reception area is the best coffee unfortunately the coffee at breakfast is just machine made.

Fantastic hotel right on the beach with lovely gardens BUT BE AWARE OF BUILDING SITE NEXT DOOR!
    • Royal Club Room - JBR View

Our ‘Royal Club’ room was supposed to offer ‘panoramic views’ of Jumeirah Beach Residence . It most definitely did not ! We had a building site right in front of us blocking most of the view. We were on the 3rd floor and the new block towered above us and in front . Noise and hammering was 24 hrs a day accept for half a day of blissful silence on the Friday. This was in the fine print but to me it was not made clear enough on Booking.com as it was nestled in among all that small print. It should be highlighted clearly so that no one else makes the same mistake as we did !! We were very disappointed with our room .

Breakfast / afternoon tea and pre dinner drinks and canapés in the club lounge were excellent. Very relaxed setting inside or outside on the balcony with views of the beach.

excellent brek in an excellent hotel
    • Royal Club Room with Sea View

not all the rooms in the "Tower" have yet been renovated. we look forward to getting a renovated room next isit

we have stayed here before. we have also stayed at other hotels but this one is the best (and usually most expensive however). we visit Dubai each year around the same time and plan to stay at LRM each time

Excellent hotel for vacation in Dubai
    • Royal Club Room with Sea View

1st night I had to be in a room without a view of the sea before I moved to the royal club room. The hotel offered me a free service for this inconvenience. It is necessary to know that there is still a construction site next to the hotel. Practically, this fact is reflected only in the rooms of the royal tower on the side of the building.

Quality 5 * tourist resort. Three nice pools, plenty of sun beds, a large palm-filled garden, a large selection of restaurants. The selection of drinks and cocktails in the club was very good.

Excellent stay as always!
    • Royal Club Room with Sea View

There's a construction site going on near the Hotel. Some noise in swimming pool area (not so important) and JBR View Club Tower Rooms (here very important). Of course this is not Hotel responsibility. A lot of good restaurant options available in the resort, but in some cases we find a bit expensive considering their global quality (which is anyway good).

Public areas and gardens great! Excellent location. Very kind and helpful staff. Club Tour service just amazing. That's why we always return!

A stunning hotel with exceptional staff, always willing to help. An extremely enjoyable stay!
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

Check in took 30mins on arrival, and our room wasn’t ready, so we had to come back later on and officially check in again. They try to make the waiting experience enjoyable, but for a 5 star hotel you don’t expect to wait that long. Breakfasts were extremely busy (but very good) - again sometimes having to wait for a table.

Amazing Hotel!
    • Super Deluxe Room

Very good hotel located on the best Dubai beach,amazing international brekfast. The hotel has 8 restaurants, one of them was a sushi one. The Staff very professional trained and very helpful.i am for the second time here. I do recommend this hotel for anyone who would like to spend a couple of days on the beach or for sightseeing!

Wonderful hotel, great location, modern comfortable rooms, friendly staff
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

Breakfast is s bit overpriced, the club next door has very loud music

Good location, beach area, nice modern rooms, comfortable beds, balcony with sea view, modern bathrooms, good TV, coffee in the room, very good gym etc

Great breakfast!
    • Super Deluxe Room

Poor wifi, and our reservation was incorrect when we got there - although it was fixed quickly. The pool areas are OK, but need a little touch-up soon.

Great breakfast! Like super great! Also the staff was very helpful and nice. If you have to leave before the breakfast opens you can order breakfast to your room - at no charge. Our room was very stylish and cool.

The place is great.
    • Super Deluxe Room

the bad part: very poor internet connection outside hotel (typical for dubai) some diversity on dinner should be good

The place is great. Gym is great. Staff is great 85% of every think is great.

Great stay at the club rooms
    • Royal Club Room with Sea View

The outside look of the hotel.

Swimming pool and beach access area and different restaurant environment. It also had free ride to dubai mall and emirates mall.

Perfect place for a holiday
    • Super Deluxe Room

There’s a construction zone next to the hotel. Generally it’s not a problem. But if you have the chance select the sea view rooms.

What did we like? The room, the location, the beach, connected to the hotel directly, The atmosphere, the pools, the bars, the meals. The sporting possibilities. Everything. My son loved the facilities for kids. The Marina district is good for shopping, dining, and having fun. Recommended for a family holiday. Or for a romantic holiday. No. It’s not cheap. But it’s close to perfect.

Excellent one of the best hotels I have stayed in
    • Super Deluxe room with Sea view

Construction next door but we were on a building away from it but was still noisy by the pools.

The Hotel was fantastic, the staff were awesome as was the food, definitely 5 star.

Very nice once we got the room we ordered. Inexucable not to have room ready two first nights.
    • Super Deluxe Suite

Friendly but not always top service. Wants to help, but makes many mistakes. If you get into trouble, like we did when our booked room was not available for two nights, they will lie, evade and not take ownership. Some excellent staff though, but all too often too weak or without authority.

Good location, good hotel - not too big and with a mixed ages and nationalities. The young and hip ones are not to be seen, so quiet atmosphere. Clean. Lots of staff.

Browse Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai traveller photo gallery