Reviews of London Crown 1 Hotel Apartments

5.1

4.7

5.7

5.1

I stay 23 days door key or door card was not working to open the door.
    • Studio

Bath room hold and broken. They need pets control at the kitchen and rooms where bed bugs & kacroch moving every where . Don't know how to attached photos took during stay.

Very old broken furnitures, kitchen cooking pots old & broken only very few kitchen utincles. Booking.com should put current hotel properties photos not the past 18 years old which makes attractions. It's very sad situation. Room was booked as king size bed but they given two single beds.

The Location only.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The sofa is dirty. We moved to another room because the first room has a problem with the Aircon. The stove is not working. There is no remote for the TV.

The Location only.

Value for money.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

There were still some issues such as missing bulbs with their lamps. Some electrical sockets doesn't work. Regulating hot and cold water in the shower seems abysmal. Struggling with the flush of the toilet. Needs improvement with their kitchen.

Value for money. Staff are very helpful and accommodating and apologetic. I understand there's a new management to fix things. I was promised it that those issues I encountered will be resolve. Despite some issues I had for the past 6 days I stayed at their hotel, I will still come back and recommend this place.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Noticed lot of issues there especially washroom water...
    • Studio

Noticed lot of issues there especially washroom water leaking from roof and found that many bedbugs , they have to improve facilitymanagement division

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Free Parking.
    • Studio

The Rooms are not good as we expected.Not clean.Not Maintained well. The TV is not working. No Lights in Living Room. All the facilities mentioned while booing are not provided.

Free Parking. Staffs are really friendly.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Utter waste if money and time. Its a cheating.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Its a pathetic hotel, the rooms in pictures looked good, the apartment was horrible and very very dirty, we started itching all over because of dirt in the apart and apartment smelled horrible through out the stay, we booked for 2 days but checked out next day. We just could not stand the uncleanliness. This hotel should be fined heavily and closed down.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Location is ok.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Unpleasant welcoming staff. No drinking water. No towels. Cant bath. Water is boiling hot always. Need to call everytime for something u require. Very bad flooring., towels are of bad quality. No lift service to parking area, never supplied anything on time. Overall too bad experience. Never opt for this hotel again. Cry!! Cr!! Such terrific experience. The keys provided for the door never worked.!!

Location is ok. Everything else bad

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

horrible
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

the property is old. there is leaking in the toilet. The reception is not helpful. The facilities are incomplete. No free water bottled inside the room

nothing. only location

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

It was great!
    • Studio

The bathroom leakage from the ceiling .. facilities need the renovation as it was really a good place to stay in still the facilities need a proper maintance but it was a great place!

The staff and the location

The reception guy was amazing and the room was clean except...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The restaurant doesn't have anything from the menu only sandwiches ... the swimming pool was so dirty and not available to swim at all and it was green color

The reception guy was amazing and the room was clean except the toilet

very neat and clean room
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

approach of reception staff is very poor. She didn't talk like a hotelier, no basic amenities like water bottle tea coffee supplies. These are basic amenities in all hotels. But i didn't found in the room. Still the bed was made by blanket and bed sheets, no duvet. Swimming pool time is very less in the evening like office hours.

very neat and clean room

Very poor
    • Studio

Very bad..infact this can even insult the goodwill of booking.com..The centralised A/C was not working and they took checkin .we waited for 45 mins and took the cash back.we informed them that if the scenario continues will inform the authorities and the answer was “No Problem...We dont care”

Average
    • Studio

1.In the reception AC was not working.It was too hot even the Receptionist was sweating. 2.The sofas and the chairs were way too dirty we did not feel like keeping our bags. 3.No complimentary bottle of water,atleast they could have kept two small complimentary bottles of water.

The rooms were cozy.

Will come back but please give us comfortable room w/ working AC & washing machine
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

They're not so strict with Dubai friends who visited and stayed with us.

At first we were brought to a "sauna" room. AC didn't work and we complained 4x. Then evening staff came and changed our room to much better one though there's no washing machine anymore.

Good to stay for short period.
    • Studio

I have one complaint to make, When I booked my stay through Booking.com I got Breakfast add in my package but unfortunately I couldn't get breakfast at particular time. Initially reception staff told us that you will get breakfast at 7:30 so next day while going to office we checked with staff again but it was not ready and they said everyday you will get at 8:00, however next day it was not ready even at same time and we got new answer that our breakfast time is 8:30. So on during full week we never had breakfast because we leave everyday for office at 7:45.

Overall it was okay. Thumps up.

No coffee or tea provided in the room , Poor ventilations in...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

No coffee or tea provided in the room , Poor ventilations in the room , Towel provided and pillows inadequate despite request non was brought to the room. No breakfast included despite the expensive payment for the apartment.

I didn't like it
    • Studio

1) The evening guy in the reception was not helpful. 2) There was a leak from the ceiling in the washroom that I couldn't use it coz water drop heavy. I asked the reception guy to solve the problem and I left the hotel to a nearby restaurant and came back after 1 hr. He said we tried to fix it but the maintenance won't be available until morning, so I asked him to change my room as it's not my problem, he replied that there's no available rooms!! I rechecked the bathroom again and it wasn't leaking anymore so I stayed. When I switched on the A/C water started leaking again so I decided to change the whole hotel and I left at midnight. 3) Basement parking elevator (Service Lift) doesn't work after midnight so if you park down in the basement and wanna go out with your car you need to use the stairs. 4) Old furniture and big old TV which hardly working. Kitchenette not available, the kitchen is totally empty. Thanks god they have a fridge but I never checked if it's working or not.

The Filipino lady in reception was nice and helpful. The one bedroom flat was spacious.

There is nothing to like about this property
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There is nothing to like above this property. Horrible place to stay and very poor management most filthy hotel I have ever seen.. At night they entertain couples who make hell of a noise and party all night... [you can guess what they up to] ...Not at all a place for family. Rooms are a mess with cockroaches all over.. The person serving breakfast is so unfriendly and arrogant..Asked for tea and he will not even obliged after two or three reminder's he will serve ....tea available there is premixed with a ton of sugar and they expect guest to drink it... Cornflakes are served on table with no milk available and no tea cups on table... After you ask for the above he will take almost 10 minutes to get them... 6 days of our stay is this hell hole. Ruined our stay ..please guys don't ever visit this place is disgusting... Thanks to London crown one for a running out stay in Dubai !

There is nothing to like about this property

Sofas we're so dirty you don't even think of sitting...
    • Studio

Sofas we're so dirty you don't even think of sitting on them, kitchens stove was not working and all things not clean, it feels like a nightmare to me

nothing i like.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

nothing i like. worst behavior of reception.short circuit in one bath room. not even complimentary drinking water. reading lamp not working walls not clean

Overall okay okay stay
    • Studio

Rooms are ok ok. I asked hotel management to show rooms beforw booking it. They simply denied and said that all rooms are full but thats not truth.

I really liked the location. Its very near to al fahidi metro station nd bur juman also. Located in between residential apartments so very peaceful.

I was very disappointed with my room. To me the bathrooms weren't clean enough. Not going back again
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I am from New York City so when I saw the pics I assumed I was getting the same type of room, hahaha. The room's furniture was horribly dirty,bathroom was old,and the kitchen stove/cooker was rusty.No kettle for making tea. Overpriced with a non international quisine.

The hotel wasn't loud and there wasn't a club in the building.

Wasting my money
    • Studio

Bath tab drainage block cleaning worse staff do not listen ac doesn’t work

I did not like anything staff worse cleaning worse property maintenance worse

Horrible
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The horrible experience start from the direction linked to the property. It took us a few blocks from where the actual property is. The receptionist is racist and isn’t even slightly accomodating. The place is cockroach infested and the bed and covers are dirty!

Nothing! The experience is horrible-place to staff.

This shall not have the title of a hotel. Very disgraceful in terms of service and customer service.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The reception staff was extremely rude. The service was extremely poor. Whether you ask for towels or cups to be replenished it would taken them 4 reminders always. The reception staff did not know how to treat a customer making comments that were unacceptable.

There was absolutely nothing to like except for the location.

Aweful
    • Studio

Cockroaches, tiny flying insects invaded the kitchen. The rooms had so much dust it clearly wasn’t cleaned properly. Blinds in the restaurant was thick with weeks or even months of dust. I was afraid to sit on the couches in the room. The smell in the apartment was not pleasant. I will definitely never stay there again.

Friendly staff at reception and nothing else

Sick

Broken furniture and doors Filthy toilets Unclean towels Dirty linen

Waste of money and health You would come out of it sick - staying their is unhealthy

Worst hotel in Dubai needs help
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Totally in shambles property no maintenance falling apart leakage in all the apartment almost broke my leg fell sick as water was brown color all request to management fall on deaf years not even worth half the price I paid request for a refund as suffered serious injury in my right leg and fell sick two time due to which had s loss the hotel when I asked for discount refused to do so for their mistakes and held my passport as requested them to review the bill and give my refund and tell me final price holding my passport is illegal as per law from uae I am not able to renew my visa due to this kindly inform the hotel to release my passport and rework the bill and I shall settle I really don't know how ministry of tourism approve running this hotel as peoples life is St risk here you should de register your from this property assp as standards are a distant dream for this hotel

Not recommendable.
    • Studio

What I didnt like is the property itself. The A/C is not working properly. we are sweating in the middle of the night, linens are smelly, kitchen fridge is awful. The receptionist answered me in a wrong way. When we check out I said my comment about the A/C. But she said "You were upgraded" The breakfast not so good, we only enjoyed the coffee and boiled egg.

The location is nice.

Only the location,
    • Studio

Its not the same as the picture posted in the website, aircon not working very well too hot inside, shower flooring damage can cut the feet, toilet bowl dirty, room smells bad,

Only the location,

Bad experience
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Facility is very poor specially washrooms are not clean and not enough pressures in showers. In shorts by price is not much comfort. Receptionist are not that much co operative and rooms phones are not functioning always

Restaurant is good

not good find some better place to stay with your family
    • Studio

Poor facility, rooms are not clean (some bad smell), restaurant is not value for money.

Not value for money reception lady what she speaking can’t even understand .

Bad experience... Not satisfied
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

System of breakfast. Its available only for 1 person , when we clearly book the room for twin occupancy.

Location is good but the things are not clear... While booking.

Its nice and enjoy!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

One of the cleaner is rude. They just come inside the room and check everything eventhoug were not yet on check out.

Reception are accomodating and nice. They really help us.

I WILL NEVER EVER VISIT AGAIN THIS HOTEL. BESIDE LOCATION AND CAR PARK NOTHING IS GOOD IN THIS HOTEL
    • Studio

THE FIRST THING BOOKING.COM SHOULD REMOVE THIS HOTEL APARTMENT FROM THEIR WEBSITE. VERY BAD ROOMS AND NO ROOM SERVICES. LOUSY BED AND DIRTY BED SHEETS. LEAKAGES IN THE BATHROOMS AND BAD TOILET FIXTURES. THE ROOMS & WASHROOM LOOK LIKE 50 YEARS OLD HOTEL. I WILL NEVER EVER VISIT THIS APARTMENTS AGAIN AND RECOMMEND TO BOOKING.COM TO REMOVE THIS HOTEL FROM THEIR WEB SITE SO OTHER GUEST WILL NOT BECOME VICTIM OF THIS HOTEL.

THE ONLY THING ABOUT THE HOTEL APARTMENT IS ITS LOCATION AND CAR PARK FACILITY AVAILABLE.

Most horrible hotel experience i had till now
    • Studio

I stayed here for a night. Initially i am give an room. when i went to bed around 12:30 PM, i noticed smell and AC was not working. when i reached reception, they have allotted me one more room which up on reaching that i found it as a store room and it looks like a haunting place. once again after going to reception, this time they gave a room in the seventh floor. after spending half an hour, i found that AC doesnt work in the rooms as well. a little bit of coolness is felt in the hall. However, it is not enough to sleep. Once again i rechaed reception. they are also help less and time being 3 Am in the morning with out any other option, i slept at around 4 in the hall. In the morning, i found that running water, is not available in the one of the bathroom. there are also no towels available in the rooms. I have also given a written complaint to the reception and to my surprise, i didnt hear anything from them till now. Overall, because i choose this hotel, i have to spend a horrible day because of improper sleep. My suggestion to any one visiting this will be not to pay them unless you see the room and get your self comfortable with AC and ambience.

most horrible hotel in the area. avoid it or wise you may have a very bad experience

Bro .
    • Studio

Bro .. they changed one to next room coz of Ac not working. After all they say take Lilly time to cool the Ac for the new given room. Long time waiting ending still Ac not working .. and their answer is they don't have any other room.

just a night stay
    • Studio

they should do somthing about the sounds. to much noise comes from outside, and upper floors.

Room was big, but ACs not working, had to call the technician in the middle of the night, there were no towels in the bathroom and I had to call 5 times, even then I did not get them, I had to walk down to the front office to get them.

Room and facilities are very old and out dated.
    • Studio

Room and facilities are very old and out dated. TV did not work. All kitchen items, washing machine etc are rusted and mal functioning. AC controls are ready to break and knobs comes into our hands. Bed sheets are torn. Please do not choose this hotel

Worst hotel ever!!

Everything!!!!

Nothing at all!!! The bed is disgusthing,. The bed sheet is white turn into blackwhite and the sofa its seems that thousand bugs is living there and the toilet very disgusting that i couldnt use!

Bedsheets were not clean.
    • Studio

Bedsheets were not clean.we had to get it changed. Kitchen though not uses was dirty. Didnt get a feeling of staying in a hotel apartment. No hand shower available. Didnt have many choices of channels to view in tv. Over all would not recommend if you have to pay over AED 100

Nothing was good.

Room and service

Nothing was good.I booked early n when I reched there they told me there so no room in hotel.so I payed more for the apartment n nth was good.very disappointment

CANT SUGGEST FOR FAMILIES
    • Studio

Neither 2 BHK Appartments, Neither Were The Rooms Up To The Mark, Neither Cleanliness Was Good, Neither Was the Kitchen Good. Leakages In Sinks. Dirty Bathrooms.

Only Breakfast Was I Consider Upto The Mark

one of the worst stay of my life I will by mistake also will...
    • Studio

If I would not have searched the hotel in your site would have been very happy. Please do not mislead people online by showing something and landing us in this kind of pathetic facility.

one of the worst stay of my life I will by mistake also will recommend this Hotel to anybody. I have been totally misled by your booking site and landed me in one of the worst possible hotel to stay.

Pathetic!! This property should shut down!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

rooms were filthy staff were worse we found used condoms in our room at the time of check in. upon complaining the manager of the hotel said that's its normal and that we are creating a scene here there was no wifi on the entire floor bed bugs and inescts

• Studio

The hotel is good but it needs some maintenance. The bed sheets look very dull, The carpet looks old and even the furniture needs to be painted. There is a box Tv in the living area which needs to be replaced with LED tv. The restaurant does not have variety of food options. I went in the evening for biting but there was no one to attend or may be it was closed. They should write timings on the door.

Good location The rooms are big Well equipped kitchen Good WiFi connection

Room no 417
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Bad service & house keeping is too lazy & one thing hot water doesn't comes thrice a time when i go for bath

I like the manager there he has having helping nature & cleaniness over there

Ilmannered waiter,no sense of talking, who use to bring the...
    • Studio

Ilmannered waiter,no sense of talking, who use to bring the morning tea. Old furniture, not so clean rooms and completely opposite of what is seeing in the pictures.

Big Rooms, and you can find TV's made on 1980's.

Poorly cleaned toilets, Poor quality toilet supplies, No towels, Smelly rooms

Big Rooms, and you can find TV's made on 1980's. Good to park your car. Supermarket is a call away

Maintenance is the worst.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

1. Sofa's not good. 2. Mattresses not good. 3. No utensils in kitchen. 4. Towels provided on 4th day 5. Flush not working in one of the washrooms. 6. No proper water flow in taps(thin flow).

Dinning table.

Never ever will i book this for my Guests
    • Studio

Dirty , Filthy Rooms, No Service. Every time you need a Bottle of Water or a Cup Of tea they have to charge you & get it from outside. Could have had a Kettle with Water & Tea/Coffee Bags.

Awful experience.. I will never recommend this place to stay to anyone ever!

bad hotel
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The place is very dirty and the furniture is very old and the lighting inside the apartment is mostly not working and the cleanliness of the corridors inside the hotel is inconvenient and the hotel is also completely non-family

the location

Excellent for a budget holidays for the whole family
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The property is old and not modern Furniture is very old No cutleries in kitchen

Fantastic Location, daily cleaning, on site Swiming pool very good for children.

The good thing is the staff at the reception tried their best to be helpful.
    • Studio

Upon our arrival the receptionist (an Indian guy) told us our credit card payment card was not in the system. I showed him the email that confirmed our payment including the amount we paid. He took our passports and said the next day we had to check regarding the credit card details in our country. He said he had upgraded our room. We were so disappointed with the room.

All the staff at the reception did their best to be helpful including the bell boy. When we complained about the room they allocated a better room. Compared to the room the reception area was always neat and clean.

Shoppings
    • Studio

Out of notice to guest. They close the lift and they don't post anything that the lift is close and from parking the first night we don't know how to get up to go to our room. And the tv is so old 😆

It's has big room and kitchen and sala

Building need total make over
    • Studio

Couches were dirty and smelling, bed linen was dirty had hairs regretted paying such money for that decaying place

Nothing place was dirty building is decaying

bad experience with cheap price
    • Studio

Everything, starting with given key of the occupied room. Thereafter need to come back down to reception, and got another key, go up and key didn't work, so had to go back down to reception again, so lost almost half an hour. Inside the room was not good, with some smell, and unpleasant furniture. Bed sheets were dirty :(

location near my travel purpose place

Swimming pool
    • Studio

Worst stay ever in dubai. No cleanliness maintained. Not organised properly. Everything use to take by demanding instead of facilities provided. Hotel need to demolish along with the utensiles

Swimming pool

Disgusting
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing. Worse place ever. Staff are nice but the rooms were a joke. Really disgusting. Stains everywhere. Smells bad. Bedding was dirty and towels. Toilets stink and don’t flush. Had a refund for one night as I booked two. Staff said they can not give me a full refund as the manager will take it out of their wages which was sad. I feel for them. Get out all of you. Place needs do be re built entirely yukkk. Was very disappointed

The rooms and toilets are not much better, and the kitchen...
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The rooms and toilets are not much better, and the kitchen provided was with broken shelves and the furniture was not up to the expectations. No water were provided and towels were provided after our several requests. Towels at Swimming pool was not available, after request, they provided. Main difficult was the underground car parking, the exit and entry was too narrow, the 4x4 cannot go easily through that, and my Landcruiser got patch up also..

Hotel Apartment is not worth staying owing to its condition. Needs immediate renovation.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The condition of furniture is too poor, the rooms are not properly cleaned every day. Wifi is not working in the rooms. except the lobby. The bathrooms are in very bad shape. The apartment hotel rooms need modifications.

Dubai is a very nice and modern city.

I didnt know place like this still exist in Dubai. Not a good option to stay for the price offered.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

-unpresentable rooms, dirty and uncomfortable to stay -old and dirty kitchen and bathroom -dirty and torn linens -poor hospitality from staff

Disastrous Stay
    • Studio

I didn’t like anything, it’s the most disastrous stay in my life. Would never recommend to many enemies also.

Nothing i liked about hotel, Ac was not working properly, no toiletries were kept, being hotel apartment there was no tea or coffee sachet, no towels kept in the bathroom, absolutely disaster it was. Would never recommend to any of my enemies also.

Go for it if at all you don't have any other option.
    • Studio

The staffs attitude is so poor and irresponsible. There was no AC in my room for the first 2 days of my 7 days stay. Everytime I complained, the reception staff will say the same will be sorted out in half an hour, but none came even to check. Finally when I informed them if the same is not sorted out or give me another room, I'll call the Police they showed me 3 other rooms and none of them had an AC in working condition. Then finally around 1 AM, they shifted me to a new room. Room No. 103. This room was good.

Nothing much to say in this category.

Horrible service
    • Studio

One of the worst experiences.... got a room with no A/c despite complaining no one assisted just kept saying they will fix it till we checked out, the room was stinking so was the bathroom, the utensils were dirty too. Overall horrible experience and waste of money n time.

Follow what you have stated at the time of booking. Don't state reasons like rooms not availableetc.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Facilities not provided as stated. Room allocated different from what is booked. Wasted one day of stay for changing the faulty rooms

Location and swimming pool

only staff are good .
    • Studio

it is a trap , is not hotel really it should be removed from booking website . for the owner of this hotel .. please respect the money value for the visitors and stop recieve any more customers till you finish the hotel proper maintenance .

only staff are good .

Convenient, value for money however issues not resolved
    • Studio

I was severely disappointed by a leak in the bathroom roof. I first noticed this when I checked the room at check in as the bathroom floor was floooded. I immediately asked them to look at the leak and when I had come back only found that they just mopped the floor and the leak was still there. It was in a very inconvenient place as you could not use the toilet without getting wet. I used the bin to take the water rather than it going on the floor and after day one found that the cleaners changed the bag and put the bin back. I asked again for them to look at the leak and again only found that they had mopped the floor. After the third time of asking it appeared that they at least stopped the leak for a day. It did again return and after this I gave up. Very frustrating and on the basis of the way the hotel dealt with it I can’t say that they met expectations and I’m very disappointed.

Location of the hotel is great and seriously good value for money. Hotel staff were friendly.

Suitable for bachelors only at budget price.
    • Studio

1) Cleanliness...2) Service (no towels in wash room, shower is not working, sofa's are dirty, ac not working properly, old switches, Stink badly on the corridor

Size of the rooms are big & good location

It was a very bad experience...will never visit again!

Everything!!!

We had a very bad experience ...we were moved twice as heavy leaking AC in bathrooms ...dirty towels and sheets..all furniture in very bad condition and very used and dirty...tv was not working Over priced for such poor state of the property.

Terrible service
    • Studio

The service is terrible. The room service never answer the phone. Also the reception made me book for 2 days for no reason. I needed the room only for 1 day.

Awful!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Room is dirty! Specially the bathroom! When we asked for housekeeping to make our room no one came. Airconditioning is awful, it was very hot. Chairs and sofas have stains. When we requested for a bath mat nothing came. Worst hotel I have ever been in!

Thank you very much!
    • Studio

The appliances that has been placed in the room some is not working properly.. socket that is not fixed and fridge that is not working the whole good though but at least provide a proper maintanance, so over all will be great!

I booked for studio and our room was upgraded .. all staff arr accomodating.. it was really great and convenient.definitely coming back, over and over again..😄

I was upset when seeing the washroom and the kitchen .the room was ok.overall I would say it was ok
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We were told we would get a bigger room wen v checked in but every day we had to call and find out there was no room .at least they could have told us in the beginning

Its very dirty and pictures are decieving.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Its very dirty and pictures are decieving. Imyso embarassed with my in laws they came for a visit and the place is very disappointing. The staff are excellent.but the rooms and bathrooms are disgusting.im sorry i need to be honest.we didn’t take pictures bec it wasn’t nice.see for yourself.