Reviews of Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa - Marina

Marina, Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#180 of 318 Holiday rentals in Dubai

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Totally disaster Hk didn’t change a bed sheets 3 days Indian manager at the desk very rude fillipina agent can be nice popcorn seller not front desk agent with that mad face I don’t want to waste my time otherwise can write a lot about this disaster Hotel There are a lots of nice hotels in marina don’t choose this one you will regret like me !!!

The breakfast was good.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

We booked a room with Marina view and were given a room which was dirty and smelt of cigarette smoke with a street view. We specifically booked this hotel because of the Marina view and we had heard rave reviews. I travel with 3 kids under the age of 5 and we were given a room which had clearly not been thoroughly vacuumed with lots of filth under the beds. The stench of cigarette smoke caused my one child to cough incessantly and the hotel didnt seem too concerned about this.

The breakfast was good. The location is perfect for walking and exploring the area. The Choithrams across the road is awesome. A room with Marina view would be prefect for families...unfortunately we didn't get the room we booked :(

The best hotel in Dubai for the best price

Not a single complaint.

I cannot say enough great things about this place! I booked the morning of as I decided to stay the night in Dubai instead of driving back home. Checking in was seamless, and took maybe 3 minutes. The bellhop took our things to our room and showed us around. I was skeptical of the place because of the price, although in a fantastic area. THE ROOM WAS AMAZING! I am still in shock and have been raving about it every chance I get. The rooms are clean, large apartment style, with a washing machine, large refrigerator, stove and oven. Of course, I did not use any of these things but would be good for guests staying longer. The beds are great with amazing pillows and the bathroom is large. We had a partial view of the marina with the balcony and a lovely patio set. Choithrams supermarket is across the street and a Tim Hortons also free parking. My favorite part is that it is located in the best Dubai area, near South Beach which is my favorite and similar to Miami!

• Superior Studio

Once we arrived they call asking.. are you three persons at the room? I confirmed we are two when I booked and they are looking in cameras if you have a visitor.. if you are two or one..

The change the name of the hotel and we put the location in...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

The change the name of the hotel and we put the location in google maps and we straggling a lot the we asked someone he tell as where the location so the new name for the hotel is signatories hotel

Please fix your toilet! And replace your carpet to floor boards as the rooms smell!
    • Deluxe Studio

The rooms were smelly, the bathroom was so dirty. The toilet was messed up and there were flys everywhere. We booked hotel for Ramadhan and was expecting a fine buffet iftar meal just like other hotels, but instead was given a lame set menu (booked half board)

A lovely quaint and clean apartment ideally located with friendly staff.

I liked it all

I felt I moved into my own little apartment. The facilities were excellent and charming furniture. Ideally located with friendly staff and wonderful surroundings. It was quiet and I cannot wait to return.

Second time in this property
    • Superior Studio

Could do with a tea towel

Ideal location with Tesco across the road , room 307 great views of pool and marina with afternoon sun , train station within walking distance , 14 dirhams to burj khalifi

weekend staycation
    • Deluxe Studio

just the noise coming from the mosque nearby

I like the villa room near the pool area i like that we can cook inside our room, nice kitchen utensils and furniture perfect location for jogging nice view

I wish i pay more money to ho other hotel
    • Deluxe Studio

Location and the employees attitude is bad

Imagine that there is no hot water and the washer not working once i call the cs they said it’s broken and we cannot fix and they make me pay half the amount cos i ask to stay 2 hr extra

Nice apartment, good location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Nice apartments with marina and pool view. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. The apartments are set slightly away from the main marina area which is very helpful because the traffic in the main area can be extremely busy. The hotel has its own underground parking.

Good views and near to supermarket.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Swimming pool timings its should be 6:00am to open and extendable upto midnyt specially in summer time. Bed is not really comfortable as expected.

The location is awesome, staff is responsive and quick, property view is one of a kind (full Marina View).

Very nice appartments in a nice hotel in a great location.
    • Deluxe Studio

The gym is very small (but o.k.; some free weights) and the spa is just a two-person turn-on-yourself sauna and steambath (but there is a possibility of massages). Disappointingly my written special request for a certain apartment was not met ...

Very friendly and helpful service. Super comfortable bed. Bathroom with bathtub and bidet. Balcony with table and chairs. Nice kitchen and coffee, tea and bottled water supplied every day. A nice big dining table, which made working easy. Satisfactory breakfast buffet including some fruits and vegetables, wholegrain toast, eggs (or omelet), pancakes and more.

Little disappointed
    • Deluxe Studio

Their bed because i have lots of bedbugs bite in my right arm and right legs. It’s very itchy i complain it to the reception and telling me they will send housekeeping after that housekeeping staff came to our room and he just check he said he will comeback but we wait until i slept no one came to make an action or change the bedsheet. Im just disappointed

This is my favorite apartment since then. Cozy and comfortable, helpful staff but i’m littlebit disappointed. We stayed fot two nights

It was good but the room was a big let down without balcony for 1570 Dirham.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

I had asked for a room on a higher floor expecting to have a balcony but although they had a room like that available, they gave us a room with small windows and dark and depressing room.

The spa and swimming pool was good.

It was convenient for us due to locations, staff is very nice.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Bathroom is old and dirty, and smelly on top of all Kitchen, plates and pots were dirty Dishwasher We didn’t dare do use Furniture seem to be old and worned out, which might be due just to bad maintenance Overall price is too high for such accmodation

Staff is very nice and polite Rooms are comfortable (but check the comment in dislikes)

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Breakfast was not great. Good choice, but all a bit cold. (May of just been unlucky at the time) 1 bed apartment & villas are really nice. But 2 bed apartments , if ur unlucky enough to have second bedroom... it is not a bedroom. No windows for a view, and no tv. Master was great, second room pretty depressing.

Location. View. Value.

Family place to visit
    • Deluxe Studio

My room did not face the water and I did not know that until I was in the appointed room. Also, the pool was very small and not easily used for relaxation because of so many families.

It is centrally located near the marina boardwalk.

Good but needs updating.
    • Superior Studio

It's a bit tired and needs updating. The pool is on the small size and the pool area is shaded very early in the afternoon because of the much higher buildings around it. Because of the design of the building with its open central area, any noise is amplified when doors are opened or closed. On a couple of night's it was really noisy with a parties until the early hours of the morning.

Location is excellent, close to a supermarket, some restaurants, and easy to get to the beach, Marina Mall and the metro. Staff are very friendly and very helpful. Internet is pretty good and fairly reliable.

Prime location
    • Deluxe Studio

Quite expensive , phone call was bothering in the morning , reminding about check out time. An hour prior to check out time would be fine but calling early in the morning and reminding about check out was annoying , as we checked in 11pm the previous night.

Prime location

Lovely break in Dubai, my little boy loved it and it was made better by the lovely accommodation
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

The pool didn’t get much sun as it was ground floor not rooftop, and it was also difficult to get a bed unless you were there extremely early. Not a problem though as the JBR beach was nearby.

The staff were incredibly helpful, we arrived quite late and they accommodated a late night snack for us at short notice, which was delicious. The property was extremely clean and the facilities were great. Our view overlooking Dubai Marina was stunning.

Fantastic location, friendly staff, clean spacious rooms and beautiful views from infinity pool!

Loved it all

What an amazing week! I have stayed in the lotus apartments before so knew how amazing it was! It was such excellent value for money, location is perfect and it’s infinity pool overlooks the marina! We didn’t get the exact marina view apartment we wanted but our room was more to the side of the building so could still see the marina from the balcony! The staff were all lovely and the rooms were spacious, Modern and clean! I would stay again and be balls to recommend anyone

the location is close to marina walk
    • Superior Studio

There was some work going on in one of the apartment and there was drilling going on for some time in the mornig. it was disturbing

the location is close to marina walk

Cozy place making feel you like home! Thank you guys!

NOTHING!

Everything was PERFECT! I will recommend this accommodation to my friends! Close to a lot of restaurants (we enjoyed the Urban Marocan Restaurant Kif Kif just 2 steps away) and walking distance to JBR beach and walk and to Dubai Marina Mall. Very clean, professional staff always smiling and making everything possible to please you (the fridge was out of order and they changed it in 10 minutes, the same with the wifi). The location was perfect (supermarket, pharmacy and dubai marina walk just few steps), the facilities also, the small cozy pool was just perfect for us! Perfect for a couple!

Well worth a stay if you want to be on the Marina and be close to everything
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

I've travelled a lot to Dubai for long business trips for years and I've always used other Hotel Apartments until I recently found this little gem. I was so pleasantly surprised and in such a great location. Hotel is clean with uber friendly staff and it really felt like a home from home. Great pool, great views, really decent breakfast and a large selection for evening meals in the restaurant. And the best part, so much more economical than other Apartments on the Marina which is a highly sought after part of town. I will definitely be back, and frequently...

Adequate but certainly not luxurious or pampered.
    • Superior Studio

No smoke detector in room. No complimentary bathrobe or slippers. Shower not fixed up properly. TV did not work. Threadbare towels. No bar. Checkout process lengthy with staff checking the room before departure to check we hadn't "left anything behind?!"

Good location and very nice little pool. Big comfy bed.

Wifi didn't work properly, ended up using 4g which cost...
    • Superior Studio

Wifi didn't work properly, ended up using 4g which cost me a fortune. Also breakfast was really bad, no variety, just cakes and vegetables, with a few boiled eggs!! Shame as the location is good, the hotels clean etc, just wifi and breakfast is poor. I would't go back on a business trip where good wifi is essential

Very bad visit and i will not try it again
    • Deluxe Studio

Very bad hotel, very bad staff, the room is very bad and many thing not working ,

Right on the Marina waters edge, amazing views, you can stroll to most things in the Marina.
    • Superior Studio

Better hotel information in the room would have made the facilities more obvious to me. Wi Fi in my room very poor, in the hotel lobby etc very good. Traffic very slow to get away from the immediate area in the morning.

Good sized room with great view over the Marina The location suited me. Great facilities with fridge, cooker, washing machine etc. Excellent parking facility

2nd trip to dubai and same property too, thoroughly enjoyed,...
    • Deluxe Studio

2nd trip to dubai and same property too, thoroughly enjoyed, friendly staff, supermarket near-by, marina 2 mins walking from property. In short thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality.

• Superior Studio

Nothing. They put as in a handicap room. We couldn't even take a shower because the room would get all wet. No conditions

Am very finicky,the room was below my expectations
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

The smell of the room,the washing machine is too old,the bathroom was mouldy and not clean, kettle did not work.

The attitude of the staff especially shubas.The workers were nice.

Very bad experience
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Staff at the reception is very rude, hotel is very old, bathroom door got stuck, water in the tubs don't drain, found cockroach in the toilet. They don't change the sheets and linens unless you ask and they keep pillow covers dirty. Towels are very consumed , microwave wasn't working, iron was very bad. Value for money is very poor

The hotel has good location

The location right at the Dubai Marina was nice
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

First when we checked in, they charged me an extra 500AED because my child was too old to be classified as a child, even though I put the age in online correctly. Then we get to the room and there isn’t any bedding for the sofa bed so we have to call for that. They make the bed but don’t leave any pillows. Then I go to take a shower in the morning and they have given us 2 towels for three people so I call down for more towels. They bring us one towel. On our way out for the day, I ask reception to bring us extra pillows and towels. They said they will be in our room when we returned. When we returned, there was nothing and when they cleaned we were back to two towels. I went downstairs the next morning and asked for more towels and the pillow. They promised those items would be in our room; again not there when we returned. Further, I made a booking for the beginning of January along with this one. It was pay at the property, but they put a hold on the amount for 14 days. I cancelled that booking after this stay was not pleasant but have yet to see the money and it has been a week and a half. Overall, I will not be staying at this property again

The location right at the Dubai Marina was nice

Improve the hotel
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The rooms are not clean Strict on having visitors,they will Come to the room and they will Not give you privacy even you will tell them that only a few hours as your friends will stay,they are not guest friendly by the way The worst hotel I ever been,I'm always traveling even in the 3 stars hotel I stayed,but this hotel knowing that a first class In marina seems to disappoint your expectation

Breakfast is not recommended and expensive as well waste of money. They are not cleaning the room properly. Dirty rooms,i stayed for 4 days and that 4 days they are just changing the towels..that's it but they are not cleaning the room,even the robe they are not changing and bed sheet. Room smell is very bad so as well so I ask them to spray room perfume..

It served it purpose but would not stay again unless I knew it had, had a reburshment.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The curtains and windows were filthy.

The location was excellent, the staff very good however, the room was OK but we had a load of little flies which we found out were in the velvet curtains, the curtains were in desperate need of cleaning also the windows were filthy on the outside, I know we were on the roadside but all the other windows with a marina view were spotless. We purchased fly spray and sorted the fly situation. More utensils are required in kitchen. Very tired in need of a refurbishment.

Wonderful stay and staff are so helpful. Beautiful room overlooking the marina
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Arrived early hours of the morning after a flight cancelation. Staff were so helpful and accommodating. Breakfast next morning was delicious and plentiful.

Wonderful
    • Superior Studio

The kitchen sink had a bit of unpleasant smell.

Location was perfect and the staff were really very helpful. Stay at the Dubai Marina is always very relaxing. Lots of restaurants are close by and the hotel is close to the beach.

Got exactly what I thought i was getting, so very happy
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Is an older hotel, but great value for money

1 Bed apt was big, facilities very good, bed huge, 2 balconies, view great. 2 min walk to Marina, 10mins to JBR & beach (which was great) Pool small but lovely view's, always got a sunbed at any time.

it was ok could have been better
    • Deluxe Studio

there was a day when i closed the bathroom door and after a while when i went to use the bathroom again the door was locked which meant the door must have been faulty already and when i called up the report the form the guy came up about 20mins later and it took him about an hour for him to replace the lock on the door which was a very big inconvenience to my evening!

the location

Fab location. Fab time.
    • Deluxe Studio

Booked 2 x studios under same name and continually being informed that I was double booked.

Great location. Great value for money. Second visit and will be back again.

Cool Dubai
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Furniture were old. Wifi was poor. The area near the hotel where really dead. The restaurant near by is soo old ant bad compared to JBR one. If you are not planing to go to JBR by walk than batter to stay in bursh

Location near JBR 15 min walking Free baby cot Free cake wedding university Near by 24hr shop Stuff where cool. Very fast responses. AC and bed where excellent Parking was nice and big

This is the 3rd time we are renting in this area, this hotel I found to be very clean compared the first two.
    • Deluxe Studio

I was expecting its near the beach, but it is not. You really have to walk around 15 minutes till JBR.

Its clean, supermarkets are very close, taxi is always around.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Virtually non existent wifi throughout the whole stay.NOT acceptable!!!!! Accommodation generally good, but irritating small things missing ie sink plugs Pool area small and only gets sunshine for 3 hours in the day!!

Excellent location.

Amazing location
    • Superior Studio

We had a bit of problem with the WiFi but they did they best to sort it out. The studio was good size just a littlebit dusty. The hotel needs a bit of renovation on the furniture.

Stuff realy lovely and helpful well English spoken. Amazing location beach 15min walk and very close to public transport. We had a really good stay apart for small things only.

Location convenient for supermarket.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Hotel appeared to be in need of a refurbishment. Room, although adequate, in need of updating. Especially shower and toilet flush!

Location convenient for supermarket. Good size clean pool

stay was very relaxing overlooking the water and boats, great stopover, to recharge the batteries on
    • Superior Studio

Lovely view from balcony, close to restaurants, and lovely walks along the marina.

Apartment was in a great place overlooking the Marina easy access to walkways and restaurants. Excellent value for money

Annonce in Booking Say" payement in your arrival"...
    • Deluxe Studio

Annonce in Booking Say" payement in your arrival" but in fact my crédit card was used before three weeks to our arrival the conditions are money IS not réfounded my checkout was one night before and the manager was never available to give us à extra night for my next Trip to Dubaï

OK with the price.
    • Deluxe Studio

Room was either cold and smelly (when air condition was on) or hot and noicy.

Peaceful location in the edge of Dubai Marina. Supermarket (excellent) is close. Bed Ok, bathroom OK, Fridge OK. Carpets made rooms smell odd.

They gave us an upgraded room with a great view of the...
    • Superior Studio

- Kitchen supplies can be improved. At least the basic stuff like oil, salt or detersive can be provided. We had to buy all for a 3 day stay, basically to use just 1 time and the rest we had to leave there... - The sun-beds by the pool area is not enough for everyone. You need to wake up early to take your place...

They gave us an upgraded room with a great view of the marina. Thanks again for that :) The room was well decorated, spacious and very clean. We enjoyed our meals in the balcony. Very nice and friendly staff willing to help with any problem immediately. They also have a very nice pool area with marina view again. There is a 24 hour open supermarket just across the street and the location is great to have a walk by the seaside at night. We booked a safari tour from their travel desk and it was an amazing experience. They also helped us booking “at the top” tour on Burj Khalifa. Highly recommended ;)

Poor WiFi, cold shower and late breakfast. Definitely not worth the money.
    • Deluxe Studio

Wifi barely works. Slow and intermittent connection. Shower was luke warm, unable to make it hot. Breakfast starts some time after 7am, which is too late. Generally a poor hotel and not worth the money

Value for money!
    • Superior Studio

The cleaning of the apartment could be better!

The staff are so friendly and service minded, all of them! The breakfast very nice with a lot of choices hot and cold. The apartments a bit tired but have all you need for a comfortable stay. Tried the room service and the food is excellent. The location is perfect-walking distance to everything and a new supermarket just across the street. Will definitely come back to Lotus!

Loved every minute , Dubai is a must see location ❤️
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Really enjoyed the stay , just the kitchen facilities could have slightly improved it but it wouldn’t put be off . Pool area / pool nice , great view ( no waiter service ) but all sun beds taken by 10am and sun on the pool area is 10.30 - 3pm at the longest due to the marina setting ( tall buildings) again , wouldn’t put me off as out of 10 days we only used the pool 3/4 times as there is so much to do !!

Spacious 2 bedroomed apt , No balcony , no view as these were at a supplement. Vary comfortable beds , good size bathrooms ( 2 ensuite) Clean , room service every day , clean towels daily , Kitchen just lacked a little with bare minimum dishes etc , we had to ask for glasses to drink from ( should have been 6 supplied) no extras like washing up liquid / dishwasher tablets / washing powder /tablets , tea towels which would have been useful . However , nothing was too much trouble and everything we asked for was supplied without question . The safe ( inside wardrobe) didn’t work on arrival and this was changed immediately for a new one ! Fresh bottled water supplied daily in the room. Reception staff very friendly / helpful , porters excellent . Hotel taxi service available 24hours and was no more cost than normal taxis Couldn’t do enough for us . Easy access to Jumeirah beach across the first bridge ( 15 mins walk ) and less than 1 hour from airport ( traffic permitting ) Large Mosque next door and early call to pray daily ( never woke me but it did my husband)

overall we enjoyed our experience but won't be re booking
    • Superior Studio

Room size was small view of construction site next door spoiled it and bathroom needed updated as it was looking shabby

Location was good staff were friendly

It was great stay there, I enjoyed the stay fully without any problem

Nothing, all was good.

The facilities inside are very good to stay for a family. There is Mosque behind this hotel which is very good because I found few Mosques in Dubai.

Overall it is very good.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Swimming pool is small and not good.

Overall it is very good. Socially the view from the hotel, walkway next to hotel and specially for Muslims the beautiful mosque next to hotel.

Will not be returning
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Problems checking in with incompetent staff, Property smelt damp, Right next to the Mosque so woken up at 5am for the first prayer of the day, fridge didn't work.

Room was a good size

Best value for money in the Marina
    • Superior Studio

Not super central but great quality hotel. I didn't get to explore all areas of the hotel

Great views, got an upgrade and the receptionist allowed me to shower before check in time (it was very necessary as I walked to the hotel from the train station)

A functional and generally efficient low cost accommodation option for Dubai
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

The WiFi is poor. The service dropped out frequently and was well below the standard generally available in Dubai. The rooms are somewhat gloomy and decoratively bland.

Very efficient and functional room without being luxurious. The facilities for cooking and washing are good. The beds are comfortable, the air conditioning effective if a little noisy and the bathroom spacious and functional. There was an excellent view of the marina from the room. The staff were friendly and responsive to questions and advice.

Overall average!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Pool was very small and crowded, some people would spend the whole day at the pool, didn't really get the chance to spend much time at it. Also the wifi was very poor!!

Staff at breakfast time were very good, breakfast was lovely!! Belcony view was amazing, staff and reception area was welcoming too...

Hotel overdue for renovations
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

- This Hotel do not serve alcohol and it’s difficult to get a drink in Dubai without visiting another Hotels restaurant or bar - There is no Wifi at the swimming pool - Wifi in rooms not great, disconnects often and sometimes unavailable - The Hotel is next to a Mosque, the prayers is loud and will wake you up early mornings and evenings if you are not a deep sleeper - The towels and swimming pool towels is not new anymore and is washed out - The bed linen is old

This Hotel is due for some renovations, however if you are looking for an affordable Hotel in the Dubai Marina and not to fuzzed about the look and feel, then this is probably your best bet for now. It’s a 1.4km walk on the Marina walkway to the Dubai Marina Mall and 1.5km walk to The Beach and Restaurants. If you get a room with a Marina view, you will have great views of the Marina, skyscrapers and boats. Please take note of the following before booking: - This Hotel do not serve alcohol and it’s difficult to get a drink in Dubai without visiting another Hotels restaurant or bar - There is no Wifi at the swimming pool - Wifi in rooms not great, disconnects often and sometimes unavailable - The Hotel is next to a Mosque, the prayers is loud and will wake you up early mornings and evenings if you are not a deep sleeper What will I do on my next trip to Dubai... I will definitely stay in the Dubai Marina area again, but will rather spend a little more money to get a decent modern Hotel that serves alcoholic drinks with a larger pool area.

Very good hotel and experience
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Requests before embarking trip were not promptly responded to and most were not granted or alternative options suggested, Requested for one king size bed but joined twin bed was provided

very good Marina view and environment with good staff relations

- one of the cheapest places on Marina
    • Superior Studio

1. dirty rooms + bad cleaning -room is full of spots in the walls/floors, -we found garbage from previous guests under the bed, -we had no toilet paper for 3 days and when we kindly requested it to the 3rd day on the reception cleaning personal put it into the table near our bad not in the toilet, probably thinking that it was our fault that nobody put it for several days - for 2 people 70% of time we had 3 towels (I guess it should be at least 4) 2.low speed/no wi-fi at room (not possible even to open google and e-mail boxes) + WiFi on the swimming pool 3. Working hours for swimming pool is till 6 p.m. and if you want to enjoy the view -you can not, swimming pool is closed. Advice to extend working hours or at least keep the area open for guests to enjoy the view 4. Very old rooms Construction is need urgent - furniture is old, walls are after from spots from previous guests, we tried to use microwave bus something blowed up in electricity -hopefully we were not injured Advice for guests -please not use kitchen equipment for your safety To sum up, if you have no/zero money but really would love to live near Marina-chose this hotel, if you appreciate comfort, clean rooms and don’t want to be injured by old microwave -this hotel will disappoint you

- one of the cheapest places on Marina - swimming pool with Marina view - 24/7 big grocery store just 1 min walk from hotel

The biggest advantage of this hotel is reasonable prices and very good location.
    • Superior Studio

The room and all equipment was old and used. The smell in the room was unpleasant. The staff are not too friendly and kind. The gym is a joke.

The hotel has reasonable prices and very good location.

we generally enjoyed our first trip to Dubai
    • Deluxe Studio

would hv liked a room with better view - this cannot be verified at time of booking thru your current process In service breakfast cost less than taking buffet but a lot less was provided. The in house tour booking set up needs to be treated with caution - some of the events paid for were basically a rip off. the full day private car we booked later said he had been told we were only using 4 hours whilst we had been sold and paid for 5.5 hours - spoilt the whole day - also the driver was no tour guide !

staff were generally helpful

Exceptional
    • Deluxe Studio

Check in time should be at 12 noon. But I was informed so not the fault of the hotel.

The location was great. Breakfast was excellent. Respectful and helpful staff. Access to JBR, marina and a beautiful view of the marina. Good value for money. Definitely staying at Lotus anytime I come to Dubai

If you r looking for a cheap one night stay, this is your best choice.
    • Deluxe Studio

Night staff. Kept calling at midnight and even 2 am for payment of extra bed. The philipino lady while checking in at 7 pm was very helpfull.

Location. View.

This hotel needs to do a serious cleaning maintenance
    • Deluxe Studio

Internet connection is a disaster. Molds all over the bathroom walls. The phone has coffee leaks and trash un emptied by previous guest (room 405).

Marina view

The stay was okay for it's price
    • Deluxe Studio

Scum lines in the swimming pool is horrible, bath room tiles needs regrouting and chemical cleaning (it looks like it is growing bacterias in the corners), We have rented 2 rooms their bathroom are all appauling. Room 412 extra room with hideous room set-up. Breakfast - boring.

The Marina View was amazing! The Front Office Manager was excellent.

Too short
    • Deluxe Studio

No shuttle from the airport, even if the option has been checked on booking.com. The access by feet through a pavement under work.

Nice staff, comfortable bed, beautiful decoration

price was not that worth it, we did avail your promo and clearly you showed what we paid for
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

the receptionist was not that accomodating, facilities were to old and not working like blower, exhaust fan, dishwasher, washing machine, the phone, and less toiletries that we can use. my friends cant really swim and borrowed the floater but was confiscated, how can they enjoy the pool.we hardly get vacations and it was clearly wasted instead of relaxing

the view at the pool

Always high quality services compared to payment
    • Superior Studio

This time was a short trip, more in transit,but everything was good and satisfying for me.

Everything was perfect there friendly staff and extremely attentive to customer requirements.

Had a lovely stay but there is room for improvement regarding the facilities.
    • Deluxe Studio

The furniture (the sofa) is a little old and some of the kitchen appliances (the washing machine) need updating.

The bed is very big and comfortable, the staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is excellent.

Ideal Location & Free parking.. Highly Recommended
    • Superior Studio

Slight smell of mould in the room, broken hairdryer, Slow wifi but it was ok. Pool closes early at 6pm.

Balcony, room facilities ((well-equipped kitchen)), great view of the marina, amenities nearby, almost 15mins walk to JBR beach.

really good one
    • Deluxe Studio

nice view but small swimming pool.

everything was good, wi-fi was perfect, beautiful and clean building, just swimming pool was small :( the restaurant had a good buffet

Browse Lotus Hotel Apartments & Spa - Marina traveller photo gallery