Reviews of Lotus Grand Hotel 4 stars

#263 of 384 hotels in Dubai

6.1

6.2

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

I think the room was not sound proof, I wasn’t able to sleep coz I could clearly hear the noise of the disco and woke up so early in the morning coz of the construction infront of the room. Was terribly noisy.

Room was clean and spacious.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

the parking is very small, the entance and exit way is too narrow. the linens are not that clean

staffs are very welcoming. great location and value for money

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

It was nice stay at sun and sky hotel and thank you for the flexible service from the night manager Mahmoud .and the receptionist Maine. I will keep coming always to this hotel

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

There was no information guide book about the facilities of the hotel. Breakfast was very average. Night club was closed and the stay was dull

Nothing special

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Staff at the reception is not accommodating and didn’t even showed smiling face upon check in. When I told her that I want to cancel my booking, she straightly said that it’s not possible in a rude way and didn’t even gave alternatives, she doesn’t know how to handle guest complaints. Photos in Booking.com should be the actual that you will be giving to guests as we are expecting a lot based on what we initially saw on the pictures. First room that was offered has a strong foul smell and stains in the pillowcases and curtains, were so dirty. Didn’t meet the expectations of a 4star initially.

Duty Manager Sudeesh (if I’m not mistaken) gave us free upgrade. He knows how to handle guests very well.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

parking very tight, reception not allowed the guest come inside your room. bath towels very old. as general this hotel should be 3 stars level not 4.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Nothing matching the ads in booking website all are fake First day I sent to booking .com email to help me to change this hotel but no reply and this was very bad to me

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

This hotel has the worst wifi services. Old, smelly and very small rooms. Bathrooms are of the size of a closet. The electronic safe in the rooms don't work. The breakfast is disgusting, they are mostly ran out of food (I had only 2 breakfasts in my 4nights stay).

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

1st night without shower towels, not good sound isolation, wi-fi the most times was down,staff confused the most times even if they were kind ,breakfast very average

the bed was the only thing matched my expectations...

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The pool was closed. Also, the internet connection war horrible.

Special thanks to Mr Satheesh Kumar! He was very friendly and organized all of my wishes :) Had some great trips!

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

wifi service is on and off. pool is always under construction. more tv channels.

room lighting gives a good ambiance. the portion of food is excellent. the staff are great very welcoming since i stayed always specially the reception and bell boy and room service very attentive.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The hotel it's look like not a 4 stars hotel the ferneture and the quality of the service is not reach a 4 stars hotel. The pictures of the standard rooms in booking.com is deffrent from the reality The bathroom is too small if you want to exit you have to set at the toilet, there are no spaces at all

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Extra towels in the mornings as we were two in the room

It was nice comfy and clean with helpful staff Richard was great so was the manager Sutesh(hope i got his name right )

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Bar is not available, Cant stay with girl. Strict...Somehow its good for families.

Everything, All staff is very cooperative, the best value for money, restaurants and shops are very near to the hotel, very clean, everything is comfortable, water and tea is always available in room.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

It would have been amazing if the pool was available but nevertheless it was a really positive experience.

The hotel is very near to a mall, metro station and a lot of restaurants and shops. Staff was nice and polite. The rooms were clean and cozy. Special thanks to the manager Mr. Sutheesh, Mr. Nour and Ms. Jichele.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Swimming pool not working and would expect the same to be highlighted on Booking.com to avoid inconvenience and wrong expectation

Excellent service by Manager, Sutheesh Kumar, he made sure stay was comfortable. The person to ask for whenever you want any guidance or recommendations to visit in the city. Also, complimenting the service of Jichelle and Anita from front desk who helped respond to all queries with a smile. Manish also helped us to find good places to dine nearby. Worth visiting and take higher floor room to avoid traffic noise.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

I booked this for an overnight trip as a stopover on long flights, my intention was to have a lazy day about the pool but the pool is closed and I suspect this has been the case for some time. Our room 602 faced onto a building site with construction going on till late in the evening and started again at dawn. The room was tired and the bathroom desperately needing an upgrade, having said all that you dont get much for £65 in Dubai.

The hotel is in a good location in downtown. Not the glitzy end of Dubai but a busy neighbourhood with lots of restaurants offering a great variety of food.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The receptionist Maine was extremely helpful and welcoming with very good english. Most friendly and helpful receptionist ever, so lovely. She went out of her way to be extremely kind. She made me feel that my experience at the hotel was personally important to her.

Many things

The location is good, however, some of the staff members were not up to the standard. We have to ask time and again to get our rooms clean. The Bath of the Bathroom was made for very small people.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Everything was really bad.. I had to complain on the reception for more than 10 times for different reasons.. The room card never worked at the first time, they forget to put towels on the room, the room was smealling cigarettes and the swimming pool it's a lie because it's not working at all and I was there for a full week.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Swimming pool was out of order and the Wifi was not great. Did not give good access to the internet in the rooms, had to go down to the lobby to access the internet which was inconvenient.

The hotel was value for money and in a very good location. The rooms were cleaned everyday and we liked the staff. They were kind and helpful at all times.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Bed bugs, clogged sink poor drainage system in shower area unaccomodating front desk team,swimming pool notavailable.

it is in Rigga road, near to establishments.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

No internet in the rooms, Always some bad smell in the toilets, The water pipes break often, No professional management, The staff at the reception also not friendly as you see everytime somebody is fighting with them or screaming as soon as you enter the lobby.

Most of the time a water pipe breaks and while you are standing in the shower there is no hot water. From the pipes comes very bad smell. Inside of the room I had no internet connection to very poor internet connection, the rooms are not very good isolated so you can hear your neighbour. In my case I had to listen for a baby crying a lot. Even the staff was complaining about the hotel management.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Parking the car in the basement was a mission as the space is too small. I complained every single day for towels. The hotel policy was not to give any towels. I stayed 9 nights and had to call reception every day for towels and waited over 1 hour for towel. Even then was given 1 towel for me and my wife.

Location was good because there are places to eat open 24 hours a day

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

I certainly did not like how unprofessional their Filipino front desk receptionist. She was truly unprofessional when she had to ask her male arabic colleague in front of me of which room should she give me. As he said any room would do, she looked displeased. And suggested a room on the 6th floor, then he said "give room X" she looked at him and asked right again while I was still there, " Are you sure?" to which he replied "yes", and she was quite hesitant, her face changed, but unfortunately, the conversation took place right in front of me and so she did the necessary and handed me the key to the room. Anyway, it felt like an insult to me to be receiving the key as if I did not deserve the room that was given to me that night in the second floor. The uncomfortable thing is that she had to strike this conversation right before me, making me feel unworthy of a room. Now I am not sure which of the room suggested was better, but do I need to know? Can't they be more discreet and courteous? However I had a positive vibe from her Arabic colleague as I felt she was trying to put me in a room that the least favourite but he suggested a better one out of good faith. Thanks to the male colleague, I had a pleasant room to stay. The room was certainly too cold even after turning the air-cond off. But that's not a complain. Otherwise the location was good, right at the smack of the business district and the environment was rather safe. My view was a window view from my room, and I must say it was a lovely view. My only displeasure during this stay, was the unethical conversation of this Filipino receptionist and that truly it put me off. She was haughty and really I felt no sense of warmth to which also made me feel that I ought to state this to alert others from having this uncomfortable time while checking in. ( Well, at least that's the impression that I got.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

I didn’t like the cleaness it was so dirty the bathroom the whole room was so nasty I can’t believe it I was booking none smoking room the gave me smoking room it smell so bad god headache I will never book that hotel again won’t recommend it to anyone .

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Noticed stains in toilet.

Since the room was small & there were stains on walls & tub in toilet, I requested for another room. They accepted my request & arranged another room.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The hotel is four star hotel but he deserves 2 star . The staff not unfriendly and not profisional About the security the lift is not secure anyone can access the room floors really I don't advice someone else to stay in this hotel unless the price is so cheap like 150 Aed per night

Only the location

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The staff need some more training to handle guests with better customer care. The girl that worked the night shift was so unprofessional

Location is great accessible to restaurants and The metro

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The room is not tidy. We can't sleep well all night as there are bedbugs hiding in the mattess. we were bitten by bedbugs which caused a lot of pimples on our body the next day and feel itch as well. I believe the hotel needs to focus more on hygiene issue.

The location is close to Union Metro Station which is convenient.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Upon check-in the Front Desk has few guest which the Lady receptionist is assisting and i’m on queue for check in. When its my turn for the check-in process, i’m just standing on the front of the receptionist and she didn’t even greet nor ask if i require any assistance. I placed my ID on the desk so that she will know that i’m there to stay at the hotel. After that she said just to wait for some time while she’s busy with the computer and i know that she is updating the records of the other guest that she assisted before me which i understand. But at least have some courtesy to recognize a person and if you are quiet stuck with the work then inform it in a proper way After few minutes she just asked me, “what is the confirmation number?” Is that even the right way to ask a guest? As if i’m a big disturbance to her at that moment. Just be reminded that first impression of a Hotel occurs at the Front Desk.

Room is good.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

the room service very very bad even i stay in the rooms more than 6 hours without towelette and i ask for clean room more 10 time and they send staff to clean room after 5 hours

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We were not informed that pool is not working Kettle is not clean we have to clean if before use No Towels and toiletries upon check in, we have to request for it Asked for hangers and no one provided we were even told indecently to just buy from outside if we are looking for hanger very rude! The lady reception is not accommodating and talking not nicely to the bellboy. We complained about wifi and she reminded our check out is exactly at 12 noon as if the wifi speed is connected to it. This made us uneasy and decided to leave on time. Other hotels are not like this, they consider the customers.

Aircondition is working well and room is clean except for the toilet. Make sure to clean the sides and cover of toilet bowl these are missed and you can see the dirt when you close the cover or sit in the tub. Room 403

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Everything. They only put one towel in the room for 2 of us, requested a 2nd and it never showed up. Wasn’t asked how we wanted to pay ie local currency or uk, this is against MasterCard policy. The noise from the nightclub in the hote was unbelievable. The advert says sound proof walls, there isn’t any! The light switch was hanging off the wall, stains all in the carpets and they told us the water is complimentary, but there wasn’t any, and the advert says mini bar. It isn’t a minibar it is a underperforming fridge!

Nothing, this is the worst hotel we have ever stayed in!

• Double or Twin Room

The room was next door of the disco of the hotel, the music was so loud it was like sleeping Inside the disco until 3.30 AM. The swimming pool was close. There is not hot water in the shower

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Room was not up to the standard. In no way it looked like a 4 star hotel. The bathroom was not clean and the sanitary fittings were old. Not a comfortable stay. After payment I was not given the invoice.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

There was a sewage smell in the bathroom, the wife connection is very poor, the staff at the hotel kept my ID without my concert. They asked to photocopy it, then they never gave it back to me and I was not aware cos I was tired after waiting to be checked in for 45 munites because their system was down they couldn't connect to booking.com. When I was checking out they asked me for ID thats when I realise that I don't have it. Then I remembered that last time I used it I was checking in and they were denying that they have it. After sometime they gave it to me telling me that they keep them there because they have a safe. So it felt like they were holding me hostage by keeping my ID without even telling me and I know how to keep my ID I don't need them to keep it for me in theit safe, that really made me upset. I was also told that I can't leave before they check the room, so they treat customers as if they are thieves as well as if you will steal from their rooms and there's upsolutly nothing to take.

The bed was comfortabe and the room was clean.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Check in was delayed as they could not initially find my booking. Held onto my passport during my stay but did not explicitly tell me until it came to check out. Could not check out until they had housekeeping check the room. Overall not so good customer service at the front desk.

Plenty of cheap local restaurants

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The pool was out of order and I was not informed while booking or while checking in the hotel. The bars and clubs were noisy with volume heard all over the hotel.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

There is a "Club" in the hotel which blasts music until 3:00 a.m. I was on the 3rd Floor and it is impossible to sleep due to the noise. As there was no sleeping I did checkout the "club" entry is free but even soft drinks start at 50 DHs (around £11). There's a dance floor with some 4/5 indian girls taking turns to dance with learing guys sat on chairs watching. Seemed completely pointless to me and degrading to the girls.

The hotel is in a great location close to a modern mall and a street bustling with shops, cafes and restaurants. Bedrooms are a little smaller than other hotels in Deira but clean and comfortable beds. Staff are polite and helpfull.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Everything is ok, more of a 3 star hotel. The toilet is way too small you need to close the door if u want access to the toilet seat. They just fix my bed and replaced the toiletries but they didn't hoover the carpet. Also, there are no toothbrush and toothpaste. They always replace the towels with only 1 s0 i needed to ring the front desk for extra towel. You can also hear the voices along the corridor and bass from the bar in the lower floor.

Love the location it's just a few minutes to Al Ghurair mall and nearby shops.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Breakfast is way below expectations for what u paid for

Location is really good Close to train station union which is a good hub Many shops,al ghurair shopping centre has a lot of shops and u have « PAUL «  cafe which is a very good French franchise for pastry for the palette !!!

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Hotel did not provide any towels upon check-in. Later after several requests we brought 2 towels only for 3 people saying hotel is full and thus they are lacking some towels. That is not acceptable for such hotels.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The room was about okay. There was no separate bathing area. The connector provided for charging was not that great and had some lose connection. Also even though i checked in past 11.00pm they were going to charge me if stayed beyond 2 the next day.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Dirty, smell of cigarettes in the room. Music of the clubs. They do not change the towel. Sometimes they took the towel but did not replace one. Bad cleaning of rooms. Service is bad.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

"Very Pleasant" Great location for easy access to the metro. The hotel is clean and provides u great hospitality and the manager is very helpful and will guide u throughout your stay.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

No towels! Had to ask twice! And to also ask for more loo paper as the cleaning staff also missed this.

Lovely big room. Nice bathroom. Good wifi. Staff were friendly and amazingly let us check in really early which was fantastic! Good distance to metro and access to old town and airport. A long ride to go to the beach etc though. Lots of really cheap and tasty local restaurants around!

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The hotel did not accept credit card. It seems they just deal in cash and kept blaming broken credit card machine. The elevators gave strange smell of chlorine.

Nice, clean and friendly place. The staff is very good. Good location, has access to two metro stations.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Guest feel better if they great before they great you . Special reception colleague.

The tall housekeeping guy he’s very accommodating I don’t know he’s name.(I think morning shift that time )

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The pool was out of service and the pool's photo was completely different from the reality. Moreover the room size in the photos seems bigger, and the price in the booking.com was lower than the money we paid for our room.

The breakfast of hotel was great and the staff are very polite and friendly. The hotel is located in very good place, near metro station, bus station, malls and foods.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Loud noise from the room next door, the guests were making noise early morning around 4-5 am.

Staff was very friendly, from reception to housing keeping. Room had all the basic things required in a room.Location is Excellent. Will definitely come again.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

No WI-FI at all - breakfast ridiculous and very poor - no channel TV BBC, CNN: only NHK😁-GYM ridiculous and dirty- bathroom smelling

Location. All Rigga Road has everything you need. The Al Ghurair Center offers everything. Good restaurant Paul Cafe

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

1. Wifi connecting to mobile phone is terrible, that drove me crazy. 2. It is hard to find the staff there and it is unable to reach the reception by phone. 3. The housekeeping staff always forget to bring me ground towel or bath towel, even though I pushed again and again and he promised, then I got nothing at all. 4. The night club there makes big noise at night, always makes me hard to sleep at 2 am. 5. Sound ,sound, sound. You can hear the foot steps from your neighbouring room or on the top room. The sound proof effect is not good at all. 6. Bathtub is not big that makes me hard to stretch my body when bathing.

The location is perfect with Carrefour , shopping mall and lots of restaurants nearby. There is a very good Chinese restaurant in the shopping mall called Din Tai Fung and a very nice Avocado juice by Juice World nearby.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Pool out of order, fridge out of order, parking layout awkward, gym closes too early, gym equipment old.

Helpful friendly staff, clean rooms, gym available from early morning.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The facilities, housekeeping (there was no even a towel and toilet paper after cleaning). I request non=smoking room, but I got smoking room with ashtray and the smell of smoking was everywhere I 6th floor.

Location only

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Swimming pool not ready. Towels not good. Shower window leaves water out of the area to the floor. Very noisy. TV channels not good.the safe box not functionning.

Location good. Staff good

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The staffs were very nice during my stay and they provided us with free meal 😀. Thanks to Angel, May, Nour and above all to Suteesh for the quality customer service they have rendered to us. Keep it up guys!

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The banking system was not working , I couldn’t pay by master card and I end up withdraw cash as I results of this I will pay extra fess to the bank.

Location w

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

I guess something missing for our needs like disposable slipper and toothpaste and brush and Channel of tv not available the station u want.

The Location and value money .

• Double or Twin Room

Valet scratched my rental car. Found upon returning to agent. Bathroom too small. Indian nightclub full of Arabs trying to pick up professional ladies of the night. No water in my room although I asked 2x. Breakfast a bit of a shambles. Instant coffee made behind closed door during breakfast.

Location and walk in shower. The Filipino karaoke was good. Omelette station was nice.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Ac very low, 1 towel only, not much of socket for charging and no pool for weekend. We booked the hotel to relax and have some chillin time at d pool or jacuzzi

Staff are good well accomodating.Even we have guest they allow us to let them eat with us for we are celebrating bday party. Very secured place good place to stay.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Services are something which the management has to look in to. It could be the staff crunch but honestly it affects your guests. I asked for a bucket of ice which was not deilvered for an hour and when i actually called for it they say that there is no ice available currently. fortunaletly before i could good out to buy ice they called up and said that its arrived. The next day i asked for water bottles and slippers the receptionist says "YOU ARE CHECKING OUT"and never got the items delivered. which is sad. coz a hotel which is kept so clean from the lobby to the pool. The services should be apt.

Rooms are impeccably clean with fresh, washed sheets. The room looks good unfortunately the view is not that nice. A great job done by the housekeeping team. Keep it up.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

I have some major concerns on how the hotel is being operated lately. The price I was charged was considerably more than the price quoted when I booked. The room rate was as much as 3 times higher than comparable hotels within a 2-3 block radius. A 5 star hotel 2 blocks away was only $20 AED more per night. Air conditioning is turned so low (or not working) that it was impossible to sleep. Pool is closed but there is no mention of that on the website. It seems the hotel is falling into a state of disrepair. The staff have become like friends and it isn't their fault how bad things are there.

I have been returning to this hotel quite frequently for over 2 years mainly due to the staff - even when the surrounding hotels are cheaper. Porters and front desk employees are great.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

My Female Friend Wanted to visit me in my room, but she was not allowed to enter my room, i requested the staff just give 10 minutes she came to see me, in other dubai hotels i visited, Female Visitors are allowed in your room for some time, i know they cannot stay in the night. But in the day time she should be allowed

Friendliness

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Room size(very very small). SERVICE (after complining about ur facility service desk said we will change this room but they did not so we booked next day another hotel through booking.com.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Bathroom sink was leaking and water accumulation in toilet AC was not fully cooling parking a car in basement was a nightmare. bringing in and out of mid size car required atleast 6 turnings and reversals.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

I stay in many hotels but this hotel I don't recommend any one to stay there really it's not good, and the staff not good like they are not working in hotel at all but working in souq, and the room small lighting not good was dark, the good thing in this hotel location only.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The property requires maintenance, such as mini bar door was broken, the room and washroom doors requires hard push to close as they stuck. No TV channel for kids at all. They do not change /supply new towels every day.

The bed was comfy, room decoration is fine, the hotel is close to metro station and different restaurants, the bathroom floor was leaking on complaint they come to fix it immediately.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

I swear this is the worst hotel ever. The staff from reception in night duty was so rude like he owns dubai. He talks like i owe him something. The worst receptionist ever ive seen in my entire life. Imagine a receptionist who is supposedly giving utmost peofeasionalism and respect to guests is treating the guest like his slaves and talking to them with no respect at all. Receptionists in the day time were so friendly though and very accommodating. But i swear that the receptionist from the night shift ruined my overall experience in Sun and Sky... And i promised my self i will never step in that hotel again..

I liked the location coz its near to almost every thing like metro malls restaurants and stores..

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Room is not well maintain including the pillows and curtains. Carpet in the room is worn out. Bathroom door is damaged and cannot close. Cabinets are damaged too.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The bathroom sink and tub were not cleaned properly. The electrically were not very good as I have to call maintenance every single day, as a new problem came each time. Also, the receptionist told us the minibar was complimentary when we checked in. But the when we checked out we were billed for everything in the mini fridge!!! False advertisement.

The rock size was great.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

I didn't like any thing, even the photos in the Booking website not matching with the hotel reality, the Hotel Should Have 2 star ONLY MAX.

Nothing at all, its very bad hotel

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

internet is to slow ans most of the time its on and off

staff? the filipina looks like a chinise? :) and mr nor the tall guy at the reseption :) his so friendly my son like him

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The receptionist named Shaun was not being nice. He even said pagal to us when we cant decide which bed we are going to take coz the picture in the booking.com is so different from the actual. Maybe he thinks that we dont know that word. Also feels like we were deceived by the picture. Then i call to this receptionist Shaun to ask for a pair of slippers, im not even finish talking he already hung up the phone. He doesnt have telephone manner at all.

• Deluxe Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Parking is very small. Very difficult to park suvs we parked outside for a fee rather than destroying your car from the very tight and narrow parking. Internet sometimes slow.

Location close to Rigga