Reviews of Lou'lou'a Beach Resort Sharjah 3 stars

Al Khan Area-Sea Front, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

#28 of 71 hotels in Sharjah

5.9

• Standard Twin Room

we go there to relax and be out of stress. we go there to spend our holiday for a night, then we reach there about 2:50 pm we made our reservation early and pay for the room but end up finished our checked in at 4:00pm. after that we got our room then we can hear the hallway plus neighboring room's noise! about to sleep early to hit the beach early n the morning but end up sleepless night too much noise from other rooms and kids playing in the hallway. not satisfied on the service and room

• Standard Twin Room

The rooms are not soundproof, we can hear the noise from outside and vice versa. Breakfast choices of food were also less, but delicious.

Their staffs were very friendly and accomodating, especially Purna and Intizor. The dinner buffet was superb and yummy; price was reasonable and so worth it. The ambience of the beach area is so peaceful and relaxing. It was clean as well.

• Standard Twin Room

The rooms were a little bit old if you compare to today's hotels. Beaches and pool were clean. The timing for pool beaches was only up to 7 pm, And in UAE 7 pm it starts getting cooler and you enjoy the pool after that. Overall experience was great and worth visiting it next time.

We didn't had food over there

• Room with Sea View

Got stuck in the ground floor and the only view was into a shrub and part of the swimming pool at eye level.pestered for the first floor but couldnt get one though I suspect there were a few available.If you dont get the first floor, its gonna be a bad stay.Very small rooms with hardly any space, no balconies U can sit out on, old fashioned hotel with dull interiors and a restuarant thats got a dull menu.a crooked TT table, a pool table you got to pay for and ill-stocked cafes.Its way too high priced for its class and there are plenty available nearby which are better ,and cheaper than this.

The beachside and the swimming pool was good and well maintained.The staff were excellent and always helpful and the only plus point at this property.

• Room with City View

One thing that we found annoying was after returning one evening and room had been cleaned there was no loo paper. As this is a very basic need should not have happened.

Lovely hotel beautiful beach. Friendly and helpful staff. We shall be ever grateful to Purna who managed to trace a taxi for us as my friend had dropped her purse on back seat. Thanks Purna.

• Room with City View

Cleaning service was working too early in the morning. You must use sign “do not disturb” on your door to sleep as long as you prefer, otherwise you will be woken up.

Excelent breakfast. Excelent swimming pool and private beach. Good location for leisure. Hotel provides transportation from and to Dubai and Sharjah, what is usable service to get to city. There is a tour operator in loby who organizes and manages different excursions in the UAE. Viktoria works excelent.

• Room with City View

Cleaning service - we find dead insect in bathroom, it was cold on room during February, no heating

Perfect hotel service, breakfast is amazing, pool service and restaurant pool service perfect

• Standard Twin Room

Wonderful beach, the views were spectacular. Loved the pool site, kids loved the kiddie pool. We had delicious lunches there with tasty smoothies. We definitely recommend it for outdoor enjoyment.

• Room with City View

The furniture in the rooms. And small bath tub. Literally couldn’t fit into it. Front desk reception should learn to greet or atleast smile at the travelers

The pool and the shacks.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Toiletries didn't include dental kit and charged 10Dhs separately for that. Only one water bottle for a booking. Each additional bottles were charged. No near by supermarkets so guests buy from resort. Room has low ceiling.

Beautiful beach, Staff-professional, pleasant and ready to assist, Got a free upgrade to sea view, very close to shariah aquarium

• Room with Sea View

Privacy violation During our one day stay there was a celebration gathering for 150 company workers around the swinging pool .. couldn't use it at all ( my reservation means usage of all facilities ) in addition to they celebrating using high volume music ( I came to relax not to hear it ) .. I told my self OK good to use the beach .. I found 150 youth person running to the beach to take photos with eyes hungry to Bikini bodies .. we all left angry from violating our privacy ... This is my last time with this Hotel and I promise to make it the last time with all my friends in my wide UAE network friends through social media connections supported with photos and videos ... Dear reservation manager : ... enjoy it since you spoiled my day.

For me every things

I felt I was in a hostel not hotel every things is not allowed or will cost you nothing for free. Also they have a very old stile like coupons for the swiming pool towels, resturent not that good

Internet,

1- The internet not working in the days I stayed in the hotel. 2- The corridor between the rooms narrow & the ceiling hight low. 3- They didn’t put the photos of corridor in the site. 4- Rooms very narrow.

• Room with City View

They don't exert extra mile to double check if they could give late out. The shower has a malfunction, it doesn't get warm.

The property is perfect for vacation. The beach and pool are very clean.

• Room with City View

I didn't like how small the bathtub was. It should have been bigger. I love soaking after a long trip. They didn't have a lot of channels on the t.v. They also didn't serve lentil soup. This hotel is in a Middle Eastern country that's known for it's lentil's. Please serve this soup.

I liked the location. I liked the entrance to the hotel. I liked the lobby and the lobby staff. I loved the yummy cold beverage they brought me when I arrived. I loved that they were able to give me a room on the top floor.

• Room with City View

Good hotel and nice but furniture a bit old and need some good cleaning around also bad that there is no bacony to use - there are some ants and small insects - tea and coffee need some extra and free --- staff was great and fast enough and they do the best to help and reception manager was great - thanks

The wifi was very weak The TV channels were not satisfying more channels must be added to the list with more variation. The meals are expensive compared to other hotels.

The beach

• Room with City View

The hotel was very clean. All of the staff was extremely friendly. The management was on the recption during all the day and was lookig our wishes all the time. The food was excellent and fresh. The beach was clean and the pool guys alwas helped us if needed. I can recommend to everyone who are looking for a very good price/value hotel for holiday. We were in the room #253.

• Standard Twin Room

No elevator to 2nd floor. Rooms were clean but bathrooms needed updating. Hotel is located in a dry emirate (not a problem if you don't drink, of course) so we had to take taxis to Dubai for access to bars.

It was a good value for the money. The beach and pool were nice.

• Room with City View

Reception staff right from checking in were there to collect money and tell you what you can't do and the charges that would apply, unclean blankets (had hairs on them), dirty towel (with stains), old furniture, bad internet (use your own roaming internet instead of even bothering with the hotel staff). Don't expect refill of water or coffee/ tea items if you are staying for more than a night. I ignored all these comments from previous stayers and decided to give it a shot (how bad can it be really?). Hidden charges, terrible attitude and unclean consumables made them all true.

It was a terrible experience. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Room with City View

Furniture and fittings were outdated. Only 1 electric socket on the floor had to disconnect lamp an put kettle on the floor. Noisy corridors especially at breakfast time doors closing/ opening all the time with the tiled floor noise carries into rooms. Unfortunately could not use the sauna when needed to as was the wrong time females only.

Clean friendly staff very good service. Good outdoor facilties: Private beach, pool and jackuzi. Has onsite hairdresser an shops.Good comfortable beds.

• Room with City View

First thanks mr.sharjahan for the warm welcome as usual and the front office team you guys are the best as always. I have checked inn many hotels but still the mind relax and the free environment lou lou has its no where else. Lou lou is home for me in short words. The cleanliness is soo perfect. Thanks for everything as usual and kalinga thanks to you too for being a friend. See you guys as soon again.

• Room with City View

It is difficult to get a sunbed since people are blocking them for hours without being there.

I liked the hotel and the beach very much. However there is a big problem. Early in the morning people go out putting their towels on the sunbeds -blocking them for hours without being there. And this is acceptable from the staff.

• Standard Twin Room

Everything! The place was good. The staff were very accomodating. Beach side for relaxation and pool for nice a swim. We'll definitely come back here

• Standard Twin Room

Location quite difficult to find by the taxi drivers.

Room was very clean Swimming pool was awesome Beach was awesome Staff was very accomodating. Always with a smile and respect. They were very helpful too. Lovely lobby, Bar, beach. Food is ok.

It was way expensive than it should be.. many 4-5 star hotels around the property with half price of this hotel. The rooms were very tight and small .. if you have kids, no way to stay in such rooms.. You sell rooms.. Every day should be a full day of services. The complimentry water should be available every day not just the first day!! This is exactly the same with the tea and coffee bags..

Nothing exactly to be honest!

• Standard Twin Room

none so far,its our first time and we appreciate the place,we enjoyed the beach and the pool plus its not that crowded that time

loved the mushroom soup,it was so far the best from the other hotels we tried,orange and pineapple salad was my first time and enjoyed it! not that much to choose from the main entries but still satisfied,staffs are also nice and its a plus!

• Standard Twin Room

There weren't all the facilities that was mentioned. I also think the tax and service charge fee to everything was too much.

The view from the room, the pool area

• Room with City View

1. I didn't read anywhere from your site, that trere are some "additional rules" for tourists. When You check-in, the Cashier takes Your Passport for registration and KEEPS it in the hotel till your check-out "for security reasons" as they said. They were very rude to me when I tried to get the passport back. We are not a slaves. It's not friendly at all. 2. WI-FI is terrible. You will not be able to use it mostly.

The beach is fantstic! Old but very nice and clean rooms. Fair for its price.

• Room with Sea View

reception at night was very bad and took them a while to answer ! ordered the pillow more than 6 times to get it . one of the employees hung up on me when i first asked him for the pillow . the small pillow at the bed side smells like sweat !

environment is pretty nice , pool is clean and very friendly pool staff . very nice pool dimensions and I was very happy to see the kids area since i can leave my kids safely there ! the beach was super clean .

• Room with City View

.The Internet connection was so poor They asked me 500 AED extra at arrival and change the room view, and because I do not have other choice I had to pay that amount.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Wi-Fi inside the room was very weak unless if you go close to the door to get the signal.i keep on asking for the help finally I realised there's no router inside the room.please do something for that I was on room 113.thank you

Pool was nice which made my son to enjoyed so much and staffs was amazing

because they have time limit to the pool, ang reception are rude. house keeping is polite and nice. but front desk not good.

beach is good, pool is good even if its hot water is not.

• Room with City View

The food could have been much better and the food on the property is not cheap. No complimentary toiletries other than a bar of soap, everything else is available upon payment. Even drinking water is to be purchased.

I liked the perfect view of the beach and their pool area (although small) was really nice.

• Room with Sea View

The option "sea view" is only if you have the good luck of being in the second floor. If you don't have that luck, "sea view" becomes "swimming pool view" only. The spa massage is terrible bad. The door allows all the sound from the corridor to enter the room.

Good beach place. Good food offer. Good Staff.

• Room with Sea View

The wifi is non exsistent in the rooms (perfect by the beach/lobby) it needs an upgrade. The pool shouldn't be closed so early at 7pm, the pool cafe has a weird greasy kebab stench.

Great location, if you're looking for a stay away from the loud bustle of Dubai, this is the place. Very ideal location,cheaper, quiet, amazing beach/pool access, great staff, clean hotel. I'd recommend for easy going couples/ families.

• Room with Sea View

Location /beach /hotel/all the staff and many thanks to the manager for upgrading! We are regulars. .we love coming here! The hotel is also getting some renovation done!

None. I like all!

I love the ambiance..the style of the rooms and hallways, proximity of the pool, jacuzzi to the beach, 24 hour room service, very kind, helpful, accommodating staff. I just feel comfortable everytime i visit this resort. So relaxing and clean.. Definitely will come back again..thanks so much! I have a great time staying at Lou'Lou'a!!

Rooms are not soundproof

Staffs are very hospitable and accommodating. I love the welcome drinks they gave with some sweet biscuits, unexpected 👍🏼 Love the beach! Very relaxing place!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

the timings are not appropriate, e.i, in the summer time you can not go out side your room to use the pool or beach except after 6:00 pm and the surprise was they close at 7:00pm. so you stay one day in a hotel to use the facilities to have fun for only one hour. At night no thing at all to do. The lunch was combo meal which was not expected to be like that.

the staff are friendly and co operative. the location is excellent. the facilities are fantastic.

• Room with City View

Arrive in the hotel at midnight,staffs are mostly warmth... but one thing I'm disappointed about was the extra charge that they put on my account... I booked for 2 person but on the night itself one of my friend came along to join.. so I asked for extra bed including breakfast ..(no idea that the bed was actually good for 3!) so they charged me the room that I booked plus the extra bed and the breakfast which I agreed ..The night was over no extra bed came🙄! ( I did not call fr the receptionist to ask becoz we r tired and just wanna rest plus bed is big enough for us ) So upon check out I raise my concerned about the extra bed that didn't came , hopefully they wont include it on the charges, but the receptionist guy told us that even if the extra bed didn't came still we will be charged for that because the last person use the hotel facilities! Ohhh yeah really?? I don't Think it's the right answer.. i just cant accept it .. they should have charged as for the extra person wth the breakfast, not wth extra bed +extra person +breakfast! I think it could have been more cheaper! Bottom line is, as a receptionist you should informed your guest that the room they booked even f it's for two it's actually good for three people! Not you'll just play around and charged the guest wth extra bed when u know the room can accommodate more than two! Aside from that the hotel is worth the stay! Would diffinely come back , hopefully there will be no issues !

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The checking experience was under my expectation at all they don't have enough experience to check-in the guest. room is very small some one from the hotel staff open the door of my room I was sleeping that time. When we want to talk with the manager to give him a feedback about the stay they informed us that the person in charge will be in the property tomorrow in the morning, the room I booked was city view but in the reality it was a parking view, to be honest I will never come back to this kind of hotels.

Pool and beach

• Room with City View

WiFi in my room was not good Range was very low and informed to reception team they said they will talk to etisalat department and will get back to me but didn't get any call back. One of the manager(didn't know the name ,he was at reception on 3 august @11.15am) he need to be more polite towards to guest according to hospitality and he should assist or ask in polite way. It's not a complain it's just suggestion That's what I observe according to being in hospitality industry. Receptionist(from uzbekistan) was well behaved and friendly.

Staff is friendly , great location Affordable price

• Room with City View

The Room furniture is quiet bit old ,including bed matress and painting of walls also but its matching with prices.

Beach and warm sea water in hotel yard till 9 pm, non-expensive 5 stars Russian restaurant and COOP supermarket in a few steps, easy transport to great Sharjah Cultural attractions and shopping of non-expencive, nice and beautiful casual clothes,home decor, souvenirs in local shops or City center which easy to get by shuttle bus from hotel. I planning to back to Luly Hotel in a few month, on my next vocation and the same time make my teeth in nearest Dental Center. I will see the prices and dentist work quality.

• Room with City View

Wifi connection is very weak. TV Chanel not good. The mattress and blanket is not that comfy.

I like the complimentary drinks (hahaha) ..And also location is perfect near to the beach and super clean. Environment is quite. AC is perfectly working.

• Room with City View

Cleaning personal knocking on your door at 8am- not okei. And actual cleaning boy came at noon. Breakfest times should be longer on weekends.

Location was good, directly at beach. Pool was nice cool. Shuttle busses were good.

• Room with Sea View

It's too small. It would have been more enjoy if the rooms are spacious.

The hotel has cheaper price compared to others. They have good facilities and the room is clean but it can be improved more.

• Room with Sea View

I booked for a sea view... I got a pool view...

Staff are friendly and hospitable from the receptionists, bellboy, pool staff and the restaurant people.

• Room with City View

Every thing exactly th stuff was very kind and lovely and it's to clean also I am satisfied with the property and would like make my next booking in the same hotel next week .😍😍😍

• Room with City View

One of the room service was rude on the phone / the emergency opens from inside only a d you have to walk trough the lobby with swimming wear , and walk all the way to your room , its a long way and boring , and that happens each time you go swimming To the beach or swimming pool

Almost every thing

• Room with City View

They did not allow us to reheat baby's food, as it was not allowed as per their policy

Everything was excellent, we got upgraded to the sea view upon checkin, rooms were clean, very friendly staff. Amazing pool with the beach. For this money it would be hard to get such an amazing hotel

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I don't recommend it for couples who's planning for a weekend honeymoon tho.. Or anyone who needs a quite place coz the rooms are not sound proof and you can hear the kids running and people talking outside and on the other room. For people who have problem with space I wouldn't recommend it too coz the rooms ceilings are low. The reception staff are not very friendly and accommodating, they even gave us wrong room which was occupied already. Luckily, nobody was inside (naked) 😬 otherwise, we will be in a big trouble. The free meals that they gave us for lunch was odd for lunch and I would consider it kids meal (burger, sandwich and fries) so we didn't take it and had a good lunch at Makanni restaurant at Sahara mall which is I personally recommend. The most serious thing that I didn't like about this place is they don't have complimentary tea bags and coffee which I really need coz I like to wake up with coffee and have a tea before sleeping. Seriously instead of giving the guests free burger and sandwich meal, we can be happier if they give us tea and coffee that will cost them less. They have 24hrs. room service so we decided to have our dinner in the room late night but when we called them they don't have anything except beef burger and club sandwich though we asked them the time we checked in if the meals written in the menu are available 24 hrs. Overall, if I will rate it from 1-10 were 10 is the highest, I will give it 4. I hope my review will help you decide to pick your weekend escape. Enjoy :)

If you are planning for a budget weekend in a beach with your family, your kids will surely enjoy it. Ambiance in the lobby and the restaurant's beach view are very relaxing and restaurant staff are helpful.

• Room with City View

The service is not as expected, if u request for something it take ages to come and often u will take the initiative to find it for yourself. Internet is not good.

The beach itself

• Room with City View

cheap and dirty bed's cover with bad smell, which I asked to change it with a new one but they provide two and they were dirty old rooms which need to get prepared employees were not that much friendly the beach was dirty and jet skies from outside the hotel can get close to people so it's not a good idea to go inside the water more than your head level no parking inside the hotel and there no one takes the car from you to park it, so you need to search for parking outside the hotel Beach towels were so old and poor

• Room with City View

The blanket was not smells good, and bedsheet and comporter was not looks clean because of the color (off white). The kids are running around the hall at the middle of the night which is so annouing because you can hear it inside your room. No tooth brush and refill of stuffs inside the washroom thoigh we've stayed for 2 nights.

The location, beach and pool..

• Room with City View

I purchased room with breakfast and hotel didn't have confirmation about that and they asked me to pay for breakfast. No late checkout option available.

Value for money as beach resort.

• Room with City View

the timing of the POOL it should be extended til 10pm atleast because some people still wants Night swimming. even on the shallow part of the pool

ALL the beach the pool the food the value the staffs

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Room with City View

Actually all was above my expectation. Check inn was less than 5 min all was prepared upon check in. Thanks Mr.Sharjan for the upgrade and thanks for the nice lady who explain everything A-Z about everything. Room was sooo nice comfortable and clean. the pool and beach took our breath away it was sooo relaxing. Kalinga at the pool helped us alot. even it was one day i feel relaxed as it was a vacation. ill be back soon. Check out was sooo quick and this is the best stay of all my stays. See you guys soon.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No tea or coffee in room, despite provision of kettle and mugs. Was told they don't provide it and would have to order coffee through room service - have never been ANYWHERE without tea/coffee sachets in room! Walls were paper thin, could hear 'neighbour' lighting a match at 3am and talking til 4am. Kept being asked about my nationality (UK), told I couldn't have certain things as they were for guests only (I WAS a guest), and I was reminded twice by various staff that I was checking out the next day. I felt pressured to leave hotel immediately after 12pm checkout, despite my booked lunch being 12-3pm. Was told I needed to purchase a day pass if I wanted to stay by the pool longer and eat lunch around 2.30pm, disappointing.

Perfect location for beach/pool. Nice surroundings and green areas. Super clean. Housekeeping staff were pleasant and helpful.

• Room with Sea View

Bed was very comfy. Room very clean. Location ok, quite far from shops/restaurants, the hop on hop off bus right outside which was a bonus for us. The sea was beautiful and calm, all in all it was a lovely stay. Pool area lovely. We really enjoyed it.

• Room with Sea View

There could have been wider variety of foreign nationals. Now the turist service was mainly for Russians. However, the local personnel could also help you and they spoke mostly good English. There was a transportation service to the town in the morning and again in the afternoon about 4 pm. However, they didn't take you back to the hotel with the afternoon bus. The bus returned empty. I didn't catch the idea. After walking in the town from the morning to the late afternoon it would have been an ideal moment to return back and swim a bit before dinner. I suppose that in some rooms it was allowed to smoke. At least you could smell it through the air conditioner.

Breakfast was excellent and there was plenty enough to eat. Wi-Fi was functioning.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Room with Sea View

1- Baby cot was so rickety, dirty and not suitable to any baby, we were forced to keep baby sleeping in our bed. 2- Bedclothes were uncleaned. 3- Door stopper location in bathroom is unsuitable and may cause any harm to feet. 4- Unfortunately it wasn't a right time to try swimming in the sea because of jellyfish presence. 5- There is no complimentary tea or coffee in the room.

1- Nice Atmosphere and sunset view at the beach. 2- Friendly stuff, fast check in and check out. 3- Very good breakfast buffet, also we have ordered a lunch from AL Khaima restaurant which was very tasty and delicious. 4- We liked the pool with kids area.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Room with Sea View

Staff was not cooperated, they even charged for my son breakfast cost 80 AED even my son don't use to eat even a single bite outside, he just eat rice of home.

Location was wonderfull

• Room with Sea View

the room given was not good for me - ground floor and no sea view (sea view was booked) At the restaurant in the morning I received a message from staff that they were closing, while I was still eating (outrageous!)

I was given the room I wanted the next day (only for one night though, as I had to stay for 2 nights only), so 1 night I spent without a sea view

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

• Room with City View

Tourists smoking at the pool.

Very clean hotel. Kind and helpful staff. Warm outdoor pool. Free daily shuttles to Dubai and different malls. Ten minutes walk to Coop supermarket.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

• Room with City View

Our purpose of using this hotel was to be closer to DXB airport from our Abu Dhabi resort for our 4am flight. We didn't get to sleep in the hotel, as it was always our intention that we would only be using the swimming pool and beach facilities during the one day we would be there, but I could imagine that noise from the corridor might be heard in the rooms, if guests weren't respectable to keep silent when walking there or closing doors quietly.

We only stayed from 1pm until midnight, as our flight was leaving at 4am, and we wanted to try out the hotel for a future occasion. This is a 3 star hotel and I was very pleased to find that many of the negative reviews from previous guests have now been corrected. 1. The bell boys took my luggage to and from our room, without delay. 2. We received a welcoming drink and although we arrived early and our purchased room wasn't yet available, the reception manager upgraded our room to one that was vacant. 3. The Wi-Fi worked perfectly and speedily, in our room and even on the beach. 4. The pool appeared to be heated and was large and deep enough to swim in, with additional pool for children. We didn't try the sauna. The private beach had more than enough sun beds and was clean white sand. 5. We didn't eat breakfast but they had a free shuttle service twice a day into Deira City Centre, which worked perfectly. 6. The hotel is getting a bit tired in its decor but still everything was clean, functional and in my opinion, sufficiently modern to not yet need renovation. 7. The staff were friendly, polite, helpful and as professional as we had experienced in 5 star hotels during our 10 week vacation. 8. In summary, I would very seriously consider staying here for a week's holiday and on speaking to guests that had been, they were all very pleased.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

• Room with Sea View

Me and my fiance stayed for 1 night in this hotel to celebrate his birthday in advance. Staffs are really friendly and very accomodating they help me arrange everything in perfect from sweet bed arrangements to a cake for my fiance. The room was nice and cozy. It was windy that time so we weren't able to dip in the pool but that doesn't stop us from staying outside. Breakfast was excellent too! I will definitely recommend this hotel to my collegues who are planning to have a relaxing short vacation from the busy city. Special thank you to Ms. Kristina [reservation] Ms. Archie [reception] for making my small surprise unforgettable. 😊

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

• Room with City View

They keep the passport or ID, take copies, everything looks nornal. Is not for me. Internet is bad. Swimming pool towels dirty. Bathroom needs a renovation No public transports

Swimming pool on the private beach Staff in general Breakfast Free shutle

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

• Room with Sea View

If the hotel could change their beddings. It is old and smells stinky. It did not make me sleep well. If they could upgrade their rooms especially the bed covers. Change it to a cotton comforter or duvet. In addition, while paying in the restaurant using my credit card, they waiter asked for the pin number. I told them why would you do that. I approached the receptionist he was a male Indian guy. It was sarcastic of him to answer my concern. I told him the machine should have been brought to the customer and the customer has to key in the password.

I love the food and the view of the beach in my room. I too love hanging out at the beach area which is close to the hotel.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

• Room with City View

The hotel restaurant could have a children's menu (a bit smaller portions). The food was ok, but the portions too big for a five-year-old, so a couple of times I ended up sharing a meal with my daughter.

It's a nice and cozy hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Reasonable price for a beach hotel, and not too far away from the Dubai International Airport. The thing for us was absolutely the pool... and the private beach. Several free shuttles from the hotel to the malls of Sharjah and back daily, which was a nice surprise. There is also a supermarket within 10 minutes walk from the hotel, if you need fresh fruits or a quick snack. But if you want to go a bit further for shopping, taxi won't cost a small fortune either and the staff will help you to catch one.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

• Room with Sea View

The rooms is very small & expensive. The bathroom smells very bad. Don't have rooms with sitting room. الغرف صغيره وضيقة واسعارها غاليه لا تتناسب مع حجمها ابداً. الرائحة في دورات المياه غير جيده. لا توجد في الفندق غرفة مع صاله للعوائل ويجب حجز غرفتين او اكثر للعوائل. الفطور بسيط جداً وكميه بسيطه مقارنه بسعره.

Near the sea Area of sweeping pool الفندق جميل وقريب من الشاطئ موقع المسبح ممتاز وهو مقابل البحر

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

• Room with Sea View

There was a slight smoking odour in the corridor and the room. My room was too far, and there's only one entrance, a very long walk.

The room was small but clean. The pool looked nice and clean. Has a private beach access.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Cleanness. Hospitality. There was insects in the room. Blankets were disgusting

I liked nothing. Poor cleanness. Poor facilities. Totaly inflexible policies. I will never book there again.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

• Room with City View

Small Rooms. Blankets were not good.There was some smell in the room.Wifi too much slow.

The Location is Perfect. The Beach and Swimming Pool are very clean. The Food was very good.

• Room with City View

no tooth brush and toothpaste, comb. no microwave

the buffet food. awesome i thought the foods is going to deliver in the room but were wrong. the receptionist and bell boy is very approachable.

Browse Lou'lou'a Beach Resort Sharjah traveller photo gallery