Reviews of Mafraq Hotel Abu Dhabi 4 stars

Mafraq, Al Mafraq, United Arab Emirates

#1 of 1 hotels in Al Mafraq

Staycation in nowhere land

Old property. Very far from anything. Cleanliness was lacking. Breakfast was mediocre and restaurant pretty crowded. No plates or glasses available where one had to share!! Have stayed for lower price at centrally located hotels in Abu Dhabi. Definitely not value for money and not an experience to be repeated.

Everything ,especially the service by sufyan سفیان from...
    • Deluxe Room City View

Everything ,especially the service by sufyan سفیان from reception he was very polite and helpful at all times. Check in and check out was very quick.

It was more of a family hotel, there wasn’t any good...
    • Deluxe Room City View

It was more of a family hotel, there wasn’t any good activities at night, breakfast is amazing, but the Arabian night was a total mess, restaurant and bar are not so much interesting to go to

Fair enough for the cheap price.
    • Deluxe Room City View

The room has a smell of the cigarrete.the next day they were fixing the room next to us.there is a hammering sound and a very strong smell of paint.after we complained,the staff asked us if we wanted to change our room which will give us a big hassle in tranferring our things for i have a 7 months old baby with me.they should have think of it first.they need to improve the floor of the room as well.

We enjoyed the pool and the courtesy of the hotel staff.the changing room ceiling is broken.It is also small.

Clean and tidy, very good breakfast.
    • Deluxe Room City View

Very noisy, there was a group from China moving the furniture at night, shouting and making noise, when I complained to hotel staff they give me an option to have another room with twine bed instead of asking the people to calm down and respect the other visitors.

Clean and tidy, very good breakfast.

If you need to visit a place close to the hotel daily, this is the place for you considering cost
    • Deluxe Room City View

In room dining was very expensive, for a 40Dhs meal I ended up paying extra 20 for taxes. The quality of the food didn’t deserve the price. The hotel looked and felt old.

The price , cleanliness.

6.0
    It's a nice hotel but the check in time was very long
    • Deluxe Room City View

there was only one employee who couldn't keep up with the guests who wanted to check in , so in result we waited for about 45 minutes standing in the line and there were only 2 guests ahead of us , we checked in at night.

i like the hotel and the room , the interiors were very elegant

The property called me a week after my stay asking for extra...
    • Deluxe Room City View

The property called me a week after my stay asking for extra money. Very bad. They expect me to drive from Dubai to AD to pay them. I've stayed in this hotel for over 10-15 years during the horse endurance racing season (nearly every other weekend) and they call me after my stay (which was paid in full through booking.com) asking for additional funds. Unacceptable and I will be staying at the Marriott from now on.

Matched my needs for location.
    • Deluxe Room City View

The shampoo. Not enough milk in the room.

I stayed at Mafraq Hotel for a few nights while working at the local hospital. The location was great for what I needed. The hotel's breakfast was great. I didn't use any of the facilities so cannot comment on that. Plenty of parking which was great. The room was okay, clean but with mosquitoes on my first night. The room wasn't cleaned in time for when I got back the first day. Plenty of water. There are no extra details that make it a great or comfortable stay. It was convenient and suitable for what I needed.

Fair
    • Deluxe Room City View

I used to stay in Mafraq hotrl for my business trips to AD, however, last 2 stays we started to hear neighbours sounds and specially in weekend ad hotel has club they will come back drunk with loud voices and parties and hotel didn't react. And some rooms in the hotel needs reparing

I love everything about it

It was nice setup.
    • Deluxe Room City View

Washroom we're clean but smell is there some what...they should install some automatic air freshener...and flush water pressure was very slow,it'should be properly maintained .restrooms near the swimming pool were not clean and smelly.

It was nice setup.i like the rooms and swimming pool.They we're clean.food was nice and good .staff was very nice specially the receptionist.room we're spacious and nice and clean and free from dust.

good value for a mini break
    • Deluxe Room City View

the gym staff (one or two) were not very friendly. getting towels for the pool was made unpleasant because of this. the hot Water in the rooms does not get very hot.

the breakfast was good value and the rooms were a good size. the reception staff were very helpful.

The bathroom was filled with hair.
    • Deluxe Room City View

The bathroom was filled with hair. It was in the sink, on the counter and in the bath tub. I was shocked to find that the bathroom was not cleaned properly

Bad staff
    • Deluxe Room City View

The treatment of the staff was the worse, i traveled with my child and nanny, and we had hospital appointment and i had already informed that i will need late check out as once i get from hospital around 1 after noon i shall fix my child and my things and make a move, but first the staff called us more than once asking us when are we leaving and we need to leave soon!!!! second the disconnected the wi-fi as if they are asking us to leave soon, i have called them and at 1 asking why it is not working they are like its not possible maybe something wrong with your connection??? as if we dont know how to use our phones and then next she said anyhow you are leaving soon!!!!!! may i know why do you hire such staff if you want good rating? why dont you teach them how to deal with people. if i was a lone i wouldnt even bother but i had 2 years old child and it wasnt easy thing on me specially after coming from hospital.

the location

The hotel is far away from the city.
    • Deluxe Room City View

The hotel is far away from the city. I stayed there because I wanted to be close to the place I work in. It is an old hotel but well maintained. They have an out door swimming pool and an indoor one for women. The breakfast was nice and many choices.

Mafraq Hotel
    • Deluxe Room City View

1 night before checking out, I couldn't access the room properly (room key card invalid and no wifi access). Waited for almost 2hrs before they could fix it up. It's a horrible experience.

It's nice and clean. Easy to locate. And 15-20mins drive to the nearest mall ( Bawabat al sharaq/Baniyas Mall).

Excellent breakfast.
    • Deluxe Room City View

There was a bad smokey smell in the room. Tho it was a non smoking room. On two occasions there was a really bad smell in the room. Like sewage. Terrible at the time but didn't last thankfully.

Excellent breakfast. Lovely pool area. Staff very attentive. Very comfortable bed . Big room.

Kindly correct facility issues and guide or educate your new customer.
    • Deluxe Room City View

No Quietness: - Noise from outside and neighbor rooms, Facility Issues: - TV not working, Bath room shutoff not working, lights not enough and some not working, drinking water not enough...

Very Clean

• Deluxe Room City View

The location is so far from the city and they didn’t give us the shuttle service. And the television is not working with the usb

The room was excellent

Nice quick-stop hotel for all your basic needs
    • Deluxe Room City View

Nice little hotel, perfect for where I needed to be next morning. Had a nice, reasonably priced dinner in the bar (oriental restaurant was closed, would have liked to try that). Room was comfy, breakfast was limited but perfect; lovely omelet. Liked the soap 😊

I like that there is a big pool and nice place to hang out...
    • Fantazia Room

i didn't like that the photos of the rooms in booking don't really match what you get when you get to the room. i had to change the room 3 times to find what I saw in booking.com

I like that there is a big pool and nice place to hang out next to it

Miserable..the worst hotel ever in my life
    • Deluxe Room City View

Discusting place..everything..not clean..the hotel corridor stank like a sewer..cockroach..food makes u sick and vomiting..drunk men in the lobby flirting with girls..blood on the sheets..bed makes ur skin itching

The staff .. the girl in the coffee and bell boys ..plus the robe de chambre

No place like home
    • Deluxe Room City View

I did not experience hospitality like most of the hotels we've visited. Specifically staffs in the gym, they approached us like a gate crasher trying to invade the facility.

Good place to stay with family. Very close to the city and other attractions like Ferrari World, Yas Water World etc.

the location is good
    • Deluxe Room City View

as i mentioned in my previous feedback, the smell of the room and the bathroom is really bad, i changed my room like 3 time just because the smell of the bathroom. im not sure what is the smell exactly but it stinks. i think that they should also change there duvet its not the comfiest

the location is good

Beds were fine
    • Deluxe Room City View

The tables and chairs outside the balcony are not cleaned.House keeping service was not as per expectation. Few of the fruits served in the restaurant were stale

Beds were fine

Great spot for a long weekend.
    • Deluxe Room City View

Sometimes it's noisy but management take care of it.

I am a frequent visiter and always enjoy my stay in the hotel. Helpful staff, good food, good location and value for money.

Not worth your money
    • Deluxe Room City View

The pool was small and not that much clean .. and no security on the pool to check on ppl .. you will see ppl with their causal cloths and dirty shoes goes into the pool . They only put secuirty guy to check if we took the pool towles into our rooms lol .. The room curtain was as old as my grandpa .. and the dust covered the balcony seats and tables and i think the table was as old as my grandma .. The staff at the restaurant in the garden are the worst of all .. they will pretend they dont hear you even if you shout .lol the service is bad

The garden looked nice and calm

The room service guy was very polite and helpful.
    • Deluxe Room City View

Where do I start? Let's start with the room shall we! I booked a room with one bed and got one with twin bed! The furniture is also a bit outdated and I had a wobbly chair in the room. The water in the bathroom takes too long to get hot and even when it's hot it's not hot enough. That's all I can remember about the room so let's talk about food now. Since the hotel is located in the middle of nowhere and nothing is within walking distance I thought I'd order room service first day. That was a very big mistake! The food was beyond horrible and I only consumed it because I was starving. Also, reception is always busy so they need to have more people in the front desk. Every time I wanted to inquire about something I end up changing my mind because I've had to wait for too long and I'm no longer interested.

The room service guy was very polite and helpful. He went over his way to make my stay comfortable.

The staff and coffee was excellent esp Mimi, good breakfast,...
    • Deluxe Room City View

The staff and coffee was excellent esp Mimi, good breakfast, efficient service at all all times. Always taxis outside and free bus laid on at 1030 everyday for transport to Yas area.

I was very sad, they forced me to change the room as they...
    • Deluxe Room City View

I was very sad, they forced me to change the room as they pretending there is leak. At the end, i knew that they offered it for other customers. In add., they gave me a room with bad a/c.

Not as good as it could have been
    • Deluxe Room City View

I booked this hotel for a business associate. I emailed the hotel direct and told them to charge the card logged with the booking through your site, but that if they had any difficulties to pleas email me back. They didn't so I assumed all was well. Guest arrived at Hotel to be told booking was cancelled as there were insufficient funds on the card! The card was fine, had plenty of funds and the booking was still showing live on your site, in 'My Bookings'. Guest was able to rebook there at a much higher rate and had to pay up front which is not the normal way we do things. I have no idea what he thought of the hotel other than that it was a nuisance having travellled for a long time to arrive and be told 'oh we've cancelled it!' they had not contacted me at all. S. Mansfield

Don't Know - see below

I hate that there is no sound proof in between the rooms. الغرفة مزعجة جدا ومافيها عازل صوت ابدا
    • Deluxe Room City View

The connected rooms is a nightmare, you can hear out everything and there is zero sound-proof. I had work the next day and i woke up at 10PM on kids screams. I don't think that i will be back to this hotel again because of this. The management should take a serious action about this, sound proof is a must and i don't think its a good place to stay in for a business stay.

I like the facilities in the hotel, they have great sport center and outside pool.

Time and money wasted
    • Executive Room Pool View

It was family friendly environment only

The rooms are old. Very hot water only, lighting is dimme the Swiming pool is too crowds and small ,I stayed for two days without room cleaning although I have complained about it !!!!! I just heard the excuses I would not recommend this hotel at all

4.5
    المكان جميل
    • Deluxe Room City View

They give me room not clean and it was dirty and it was used They change the room but the bed was uncomfortable because my body was Itching Also there was Insect in the room

The Space of the room

An excellent Hotel to enjoy the stay for families with a very good breakfast
    • Deluxe Room City View

Everything is perfectly managed, full marks to all the departments.

Location is good with good parking space, value for money, liked staffs attitude, they are well trained and soft spoken, one should try breakfast, have different variety of food available, rooms are clean with extra comfort beds.Nice swimming pool too.

Good ladies facilities
    • Premium Suite

Ladies only pool times should have been from earlier in the day instead it easy from 1pm. Our room type was executive which included free drinks to the room for the first day.the hotel were very confused and did not not know what they were doing in regards to this. There was no lounge access either so not really any difference having executive room other than the small sitting room .

Ladies only pool and gym. Mens gym facilities very good. Family orienteted main swimming pool.

Pleasant
    • Deluxe Room City View

Business centre scanning/printing options are far less than desired.

I couldn't believe the staff remembered my order from last time (2 months ago) just from my name, Mr Zeeshan from room service greeted me and made sure the food was just as I like it. Didn't even need to repeat myself. A home away from home. Quiet, peaceful and comfortable as always.

We had ver good experience in Mafraq Hotel.
    • Deluxe Room Special Offer

The car parking close to Hotel building as you can hear, and you can hear the staff cleaning early morning.

The hotel nearby Abu Dhabi City center and main cities such as Bany Yas, Falah, AlShamwk. The rate was very good, hotel clean the bed was very comfortable.

Amazing hotel but an absolutely terrible and understaffed reception.
    • Deluxe Room City View

Understaffed reception. Terrible check-in and check out experience. Long queues with only 1 person servicing. Takes 15-20 minutes on average before you can reach the reception. This is frustrating if you just came tired from a long trip and you desperately need rest. Room had an annoying ticking sound that made sleep impossible. I went to request a different room, but I was ignored because the reception had a very long queue but only 1 staff to handle the traffic. I gave up and went to try to sleep again, but it was impossible. I later got frustrated and decided to leave for a different hotel, one I can actually sleep in, but once again it was impossible to do so because of the huge queue at the reception and only 1 staff member assisting.

Great location, great price, great facilities

Older rooms, but clean and quiet
    • Deluxe Room City View

The hotel needs to be properly maintained, we had a maintenance crew show up as soon as we checked in to clean the vents as our rooms were a bit warm. After arriving at a hotel the last thing you want is having a crew in your room before you unpack. The men's steam room wasn't working .

Quiet facility, room service was prompt, very well equipped gym. Friendly staff all round the facilities.

A good stay, could be better.
    • Deluxe Room City View

The hotel is not really clean enough, the room has a lot of dusty areas as well as the hallway carpets are so dirty and stained. WIFI gets disconnected randomly. The toilet seat is positioned in the wrong place near the sink, not much of leg room. Shower water is always hot i know its summer but other hotels have cold waters even during the summer.

I really liked how quiet it was, its far away from the city and i reached the hotel from my workplace so easily with no traffic at all. Staff are really friendly and greets you every time. service is really fast, i have ordered a blanket and extra towel it took them only 10 minutes.

bed was comfortable, food was good and staff was friendly.
    • Deluxe Room Special Offer

Carpets in the corridors and in the room seems, were not clean frequently.

bed was comfortable, food was good and staff was friendly. Wifi was good I did had problem with Wifi which they fixed promptly

Value for money
    • Deluxe Room City View

Everything was great, but disappointed that the steam bath was closed for repair

Value for money Shaded parking Wide area with swimming pool, children entertainment and general purpose studying areas. Great area for families

Room Facility
    • Deluxe Room City View

Bathroom door is not closing properly Little dust as dusty weather Service is awful as staff not organized , room was forgotten to be cleaned as i requested

Room Facility Price

Thanks to booking.com first I love this site for the honesty in describing the hotels .
    • Premium Suite

smell of the room breakfast and dinner but overall it is good

Nice view, and easy check in check out.special thanks to Mr hashim acting manager for his excellence in communication and giving good picture to the hotel. he was very helpful and friendly

I will choose it again without a hesitation
    • Deluxe Room City View

Nothing important.... but some rooms need to go through minor maintenance jobs... and make sure all complimentary sanitary and personal care products are supplied correctly.

I love everything about this hotel. I have stayed here more than 15 times in last 3 years. Its well maintained always and the friendly staffs... they never make us feel that we are staying out of the home. Exactly we feel that it's our own home. Housekeeping and room service is ready to attend any of our concern within minutes. It's also great mood to hang out in hunters pub. Very much appreciated... keep going.

Bad hotel don't try it please
    • Deluxe Room Pool View

Room very bad not clean smell bad AC Not working in the room I told them about the Ac they said wait will send someone to fix your Ac it was 2pm in June too hot

Breakfast is good

No proper spread for breakfast.
    • Deluxe Room City View

No proper spread for breakfast. Water temperature in the bathroom was not proper. regular flow of hot water was annoying. We went for breakfast at 9 am. Many dishes were unavailable. They wrote veal bacon but instead served ham slice. They replaced stir fry noodles with plain rice. Falafel were not refilled. Fresh egg ordered was not served as they finished the stock it seems. Wi Fi speed was not at all gud.

Gym, Food, breakfast, open-air swimming pool, large green...
    • Deluxe Room City View

Hotel is far from abu Dhabi city, According with daily bus run to city, I would organize a further Shuttle according to a certain number of guest request,

Gym, Food, breakfast, open-air swimming pool, large green area for mine dog,

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Value for money
    • Deluxe Room City View

The breakfast was very bad. I understand that it is Ramadan but the hotel should cater for everyone. Very limited options and not all the food was freshly prepared.

Spacious rooms

Average, noisy , service standards need to be improved
    • Deluxe Room City View

Extremely noisy, no sound proofing between rooms. My neighbors were fighting at 2 am which woke me up and then it was their tv through the night that kept me up all night . Also, housekeeping won't respond to calls after 10 pm and on asking reception for medication, they said they will call back about it, but never did.

Clean and big rooms

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Good hotel
    • Deluxe Room Special Offer

Its good but when u ask for any room they give you unikely room which balcony view is not beautiful Room is hot even after adjusting temperature

Discusting stay! Please dont waste ur money
    • Deluxe Room Special Offer

The place is cheap for gay ppl who book every single day to have fun at the hotel so the hotels name and reputation is so bad!!! Its unbelievable how everyone says the same about it! I have nothing against gays but its like a place for gay prostitution! The wofi was so weak! The floor had nothing on it like im in a large bathroom! Everything closes at 2! The fitness centre is at the far end! The whole atmospher is so old! The iftar was delicious at all! The car park depends on luck if u get it ur r close to the door or else u must walk in heat and get dehydrated! The hotel is in an area that suits it actually!

It was a very good hotel.
    • Deluxe Room City View

It was a very good hotel. Location is a bit far from the city but is fine. The staff were very good, polite and very helpful. The front desk personel camille was so kind to provide us the room we had requested. The breakfast is fine. Overall it was a good stay a good value for money.

great room, amazing sized bed, great amenities, lovely pool
    • Deluxe Room City View

you had to pay to sit in gazebo lounge 300AED even if you wanted to order food you still have to pay this amount on top! location is too far and taxi cost too much. Staff not very friendly or welcoming apart from housekeeping who are lovely.

great room, amazing sized bed, great amenities, lovely pool

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

4 star with 5 Star Services and Facilities
    • Deluxe Room City View

This hotel is a bit off-road from Abu Dhabi City Center by 25 minutes drive. The airport is only 15 minutes drive from the property. Transportation is not an issue because taxis are everywhere. Upon entry, the staff are welcoming. Easy to check-in. Rooms are elegant and spacious. It is a 4 star hotel with 5 star facilities. When you book, choose the room with poolside view not the city view, of which i don't have idea when booking. The pool and it's fitness center, tennis lawn plus the wide garden is just perfect to relax your mind and free your spirit while having your favorite meal or drink. The breakfastband lunch are also awesome at the Olive Branch Resto, variety of choices and really yummy buffet.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

My favorite in AD

Now they ask for a cash deposit 200. And the checkout is restricted. :(

The pool was great. The room was clean and quite. I like this hotel and im booking it since 3 years ago.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

A nice short stay
    • Premium Suite

When i booked the room on booking.com, it stated that their is a complimentary shuttle service for guests from airport to hotle and back. So, i requested the hotel through special request to give me pickup and drop to airport. But when i reached the airport, there was no such service and when i asked the hotel, they mentioned that they don't provide such service. If, this is not offered then why the service was listed on booking.com site?

Half board meal. :)

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Enjoyed my 2nd visit, will come again!
    • Deluxe Room City View

This is my 2nd visit to the Hotel, again same thing like last time, the rooms were not ready by the time we reached the hotel, although we did call them 3 times for confirmation in different timings (2&1 days before coming and the day we were coming), and they kept answering the calls by saying rooms will be ready on time and no need to worry, it took around 20 min for checking in, getting rooms keys and preparing one room of the rooms and another 20 min to prepare the other room (and the rooms were still not fully preparing, like missing one sofa, some rooms lights weren't working, WiFi wasn't ready and we had to call technical support and door safety lock wasn't fixed yet on one of the rooms). This is the only thing that keep annoying me every time i come to this hotel.

Staff were so friendly and helpful, although there were few things i didn't like in my visit (like rooms were not fully prepared) still i can say the staff tried their best to make the visit enjoyable and comfortable as much as they can. The rooms were quiet which i recommend for people who want to relax quietly through their visit. The rooms were Clean, WiFi was fast. Breakfast was delicious and had variety of food to choose from. The rooms and bathrooms facilities were prepared like Slippers, Iron and others. Good security as they not allowing outside visitors (even family members) to visit any of guest rooms unless they get confirmation from the guests.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Comfort @ the middle of no where
    • Deluxe Room City View

Location is 40 Kl. from Abu Dhabi City, practical choice if traveling with car and NOT rushing.

Reception, restaurant, pool, gym & valet staffs are well trained and courteous. Bedding and toilettes are good and generously provided. Breakfast is superb.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Good out of city hotel
    • Deluxe Room City View

Check in and check out process too slow. Concierge was very slow delivering luggage even though I spoke to 5 people and explained I needed it urgently to change prior to a meeting

Room size was great

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Our Weekend Gate way in Abu Dhabi away from City
    • Deluxe Room City View

There were very few activities that we could do in the hotel. The Pub was closed. And the restaurants around the area didn't give enough options to our taste buds.

I like the over all stay and the location of the place. The place was very clean. It gave the resort feel. The swimming pool was quite from normal other places we have visited. It realized that there was also a steam and sona room near the gym that we could have used but didn't have enough time the next day. Over all me and my family liked the place. And i recommend it as a weekend gate way to be away from the city.

Quiet, peaceful get away
    • Deluxe Room City View

Room sevice menu leaves things to desire. Could do with additions. Drinks too. Makeover needed on food and drink menu.

The staff were amazing as usual. Ample parking. Housekeeping was great, fast and superb, Mr Bilal did a great job for me. Worth a mention, Mr Zeeshan from room services took my orders and made sure they were delivered as requested. Thanks guys. Gym is awesome. Pool area great. Always a good experience being here.

Nice facility with good attitudes from staff
    • Deluxe Room City View

It's take long time to do the check in and check out and they should have more staff working on front desk

Nice facility with good attitudes from staff

Family holiday
    • Deluxe Room Special Offer

my request only that what ever we booked through Booking ,com plz ensure that they have to fallow. i prefer most of the time we need full board plz

Well location was very nice, Swimming pool very nice, but i faced, that in my Booking 2Aduclt+1 child, child have separate bed mention when we reached to the room their is no separate bed was provided, after we discussed and explained, later they arranged, my request only that what ever we booked through Booking ,com plz ensure that they have to fallow.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Comfortable place for a Group
    • Deluxe Room City View

Booked 6 rooms and asked for Adjacent or connecting rooms but our rooms were located on two separate floors and not even one adjacent rooms was provided.

Courteious Staff, Clean room, Value for money.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

it was good in general
    • Executive Room City View

crowd and busy in pool and occupied the benches in yard just by keeping their towels and not using for hours which makes others to stay on grass.

it was good experience and thanks for management

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Quiet, Comfortable and Affordable. Definitely my Abudhabi station.
    • Deluxe Room City View

The breakfast menu could do with a bit more variety considering its normally a buffet. The resturant menu could definitely do with some additions, left too much to desire. The fresh juice menu needs more additions.

The stay was comfortable. Housekeeping was excellent. I was on the 4th floor and Mr Bilal did an awesome job maintaining the clean environment. Mr Zeeshan from room service was the perfect person who made sure my order wasn't messed up. The best thing about my stay was the fitness center, swimming pool and a descent massage at their spa. The gym is better than five star hotels, coming from some one who has traveled across UAE and stayed in various five star hotels.

It was good stay
    • Deluxe Room City View

no shops or restaurants within walking distance. You always need a car. You can hear the sound in next rooms.

The staff are very friendly. There are a lot of parkings and you can park yourself.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Car required due to remote location
    • Deluxe Room City View

Too far from Abu Dhabi. Information on booking.com conflicted with hotel information- read the small print carefully and keep screen shots- this was eventually sorted out.

There was a pool and onsite parking. The Olive Branch restaurant staff were fantastic!

Weekend Break

The lady in the restaurant was moody miserable and aggressive ! It is meant to be a customer service hospitality position , therefore customers should be priority ! Maybe a change of staff needed !

The room was pleasant overlooked the pool very relaxing .

best hotel
    • Deluxe Room City View

all every thing good but the Food needs improvement also Rooms need carpet for general safety and the swimming pool also

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Will go there again!
    • Deluxe Room City View

Because of the late check in (9:30 pm), The rooms reservation got automatically cancelled and we had to wait with our luggage in the reception for 30 min! for them to get us other rooms.

Staff were so helpful when picking/dropping our luggage, rooms were cleans, the private parking and valet parking.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Staff were good
    • Deluxe Room Special Offer

Dirty Stains Everywhere, Way Over priced for the period I stayed there Rooms did not feel like a hotel, especially the toilet, it felt like an old apartment

Staff were good Parking is amazing Location is good

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Not quite what we expected - but ok
    • Premium Suite

Checking in took an extremely long time, the snacks offered in the premium package were average, we didn't realise there would be so many locals there and felt uncomfortable swimming in our swimsuits in front of them so didn't use the pool facilities, outdoor facilities look tired and need refurbishment.

The size of the bathroom, the size and comfort of the bed, whenever we needed anything the staff were very helpful. Our room was very big.

Browse Mafraq Hotel Abu Dhabi traveller photo gallery