Reviews of Majestic Hotel Tower 4 stars

Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#187 of 384 hotels in Dubai

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Loved everything about our stay! The staff were so friendly! Our room had a superb view, bed was so comfortable, shower was absolutely amazing and the breakfast buffet was excellent! There was so much to do in the hotel and loved spending time around the pool area. And very convenient as a 24 hr super market is right next door! We organised all our tours from the hotel also which were fantastic! I will definitely be staying again and again every visit to Dubai :)

• Classic Double or Twin Room

I didn't eat there, so can't comment on the restaurant, and the bars were rather quiet as it was Ramadan. I spent some time lazing around the pool to recover from jet lag, which was perfect

• Skyline Deluxe Room

The breakfast spread can be improved.

The hotel is conveniently located, with a pharmacy and supermarket next doors. It has a nice clean pool and a basic healthclub. The skyline rooms offers good view of the city. Multiple restaurants and bars offer variety of cuisine on the property.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Good location if you want to be relatively close to the airport but just a few minutes from downtown Dubai, Dubai Mall, Sheikh Zayed Road and so forth. Various restaurants and other entertainment venues within walking distance. Hotel is also close to metro station and there is a supermarket pharmacy next door to the hotel. Rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. Staff is generally very helpful.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Upong checking in i asked the reception area if they allowed visitors to come visit for few hrs but they said no. So we only stayed there for only less than 1 hour and we checked it out because my vsitor already there. After that they accused me drinking redbull and let me pay for 35aed. I told them that i never drink redbul because i hve heart desease. They insist me to pay the redbul.. ah we even ask them.to checked my bag because they told me maybe we take it away.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Television set is too old with very selected channels. There was no music channel which i didn't like about.

I liked the view from the balcony, breakfast was stupendous and last but not the least from support staff, Receptionist - Mr. Jesse & Room Service Staff - Ms Daisy were really up to the mark with regards to Customer Service. Both deserve a promotion and a salary hike in their upcoming KPI, as they are giving best towards their responsibilities.

customer service

I have stayed here multiple times but this time it was bad. One elevator was working and then it went down. No one informed guest about the broken elevator I had to walk down 5 floors or stairs. This was a safety issue and I asked the reception why are they not calling guest informing them of the elevator. He said it just happen 10 minutes ago but that was not true and even so they were still not informing guest of the broken elevators.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Can't think of anything right now.

Location is close to everything i needed to enjoy Dubai, especially the train system. Very clean hotel. Staff is #1 every time I stay. This is my 4th time here, I'll stay here every time I visit ad long as nothing changes.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Room view was amazing I went to celebrate my mom bday the room was amazing the view was mind blowing. They have amazing lounge restaurant even breakfast was awesome. The room cleanliness spacious room.they kept cake for my mom in room wid card Jst love that thank you for making bday memorable n worth staying they have value for money. Main thing evrything is nearby like metro superstore medical and almost all facility you will get in Hotel

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Some information provided by excursions organiser was very confusing.

Clean, comfortable and value for money accommodation. Restaurants were wonderful with a great selection of food.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

the neighborhood, unfortunately, has lost a lot of its attractions, making this hotel less of choice the next time I visit Dubai. This is unfortunate.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

It is more than 20 floors and only two elevators!!! you have to wait several minutes to catch it, breakfast is expensive and does not worth

The hotel was good, my room has a good view

• Executive Suite

I have stayed numerous times at this hotel and the hot water can be a little erratic at times, however this time i stayed for 3 nights and only had hot water for one of them. although i believe this was only my room 2004 as my colleagues had no problems.

Hotel overall is ideally located and the room sizes in the executive section are above average. The outside area / Bar and swimming pool are exceptional for the price paid to stay.

• Executive Suite

Rooms are old and poorly decorated. 2 elevators make you wait sometimes up to nearly 10 minutes to get out of your floor. I had the time to go back twice to the room and still waiting in front of the elevator!

No much

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

May be this is hotel policy or bylaw. If you book a room with balcony you have to sign declaration form to access it. But they will do it super quick. I just doesnt like the procedure.

Rooms are super upgraded and tidy. Staffs are so friendly. Literally in-room dining foods are delicious but they are little costly but its worth to try. Skyline view are awesome experience. night clubs,restaurants, etc all good.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

breakfast was nice with variety of foods , staff was good .cleanliness level was good enough .

room and bed was good but single beds were small in size . WI-FI in room was not good .

• Skyline Classic Room

Photos of the "skyline room" is not real. There are no renovated rooms in the hotel. The lift takes for ever and the cards of the rooms are getting magnetized even they are not next to the mobile phone.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The non acceptance of a debit card payment for online booking,or a prepayment by Forex card at checking in, & the checkout schedule... 3pm to 12:30 is not 24 hours.. Troubleshooting WiFi, it took @ 1 hour to get fixed..,& house keeping was poor.

Breakfast spread was good.

Elevator 👎🏻

This is my fourth time in this hotel since 3 years.... Thanks to Mr. Gopal and Ms. Christine Jill for their efficiency and friendly approach towards the guests. 👍👏

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Rooms are excellent. We had a balcony over looking the Burj Kalifa. Breakfast superb. Even had a pork section. Fresh salmon. Very very good. The staff always smiling, helpful. Swimming pool good size with plenty of sun beds. Gym facilities. Sauna and Steam room free of charge. Water free all day. Supermarket next door if needed. Would definately recommend. Metro 5 minutes walk away.

• Executive Suite

When the room was sorted our correctly it was very good and comfortable Food in restaurants very good quality and staff really excellent in all areas particularly on front of house and specifically Jenny the main restaurant manager who look ed after us superbly - stylish, friendly and very professional

• Executive Suite

Convenient location. Friendly front desk staff. Room makeup and room service were prompt. Food including breakfast was good quality. Will definitely stay again.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

With over 24 floors, having 2 elevator is not the best thing. Took forever to get an elevator especially during breakfast time. Need more light in the room at night time. The main light on the ceiling at the center of the room would not turn on. We asked about it and were told it was switched off on purpose. Not sure why they would do that??

Wheelchair accessibility except for the pool area. Good breakfast with varieties and freshly made egg to your liking. Loved the coffee. Great working staff who are ready to assist whenever needed.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

there is restaurant have loud party sound under my room but it was not a problem

reception mr.badr very helpful for finishing check in fast, clean hotel, great location near metro station, very friendly stuff , i wish to get back again majestic hotel in the summer, mr.badr in the reception have high hospitality to the guest . thanks all

• Skyline Deluxe Room

Whoever designed the new rooms has managed to make a big room look small and it was so dark with the lights on We had to get dressed in the toilet.

Great staff

• Family Suite

Can’t really think 🤔 of anything we were treated like vip ‘s.

The staff was always friendly and very helpful. The room was nice and big and for us who traveled with two children under 3 there was enough space for them to run and play. I also like that the balcony’s are locked and you need to ask sthe hotel personal to come and unlock it nice safety precaution espeyif there is kids.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Well, after your stay, which for me has been 3 times, an extra change that isn't diffined shows up on your credit card. I'm haven't ever used the mini bar or made any calls. The charges are small, but what for?

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Check in, faciliteiten old, water Color brown in hot water. Need to switch on water heater to get hot water. Everything old and used for tourists, very disappointed.

Food in the restaurants was good

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Booking.com, Did price me for AED 873.99, for above dates (room only), but I was charged AED 1141.86, when I asked, to why I was over charged they said it is Tax. Please find out , and give me feedback. Thank you

I like this hotel because of location as I work near by.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

decor , furniture is old and need updating

This hotel need updating rooms and decor . I will not stay next time until unless the hotel furniture and decor is updated . It has gone down in last 3-4 years . It need injection of money but greek owner will not spend money . there are newer and better hotels now

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

More option on TV channels would be good.

Arrived at hotel around 12:30 PM and was told to sit in the lobby with free coffee for a while as check-in time is 3 PM, But I was called back to reception as the room got ready well before 2 PM. and not only that, I was given a suit to compensate for the delay. I loved it. Well, there are so many things, which were good, to begin with. I would say the location of the hotel is great. A 24-hour supermarket is right next door. view from room to city was great, at least from my room. Metro (alfahidi) is 3-5 minutes walk. A reasonable food court is just in front of Hotel across the road. Breakfast is always on time and the way you like it.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room service Menu can have a little more variety.

The room was spacious and comfortable. The staff were very good and courteous. The Greek restaurant was excellent.

• Skyline Classic Room

In room 2412 the bath tube leaks need to be re sealed at the bottom area.. I did properly place the shower curtain so the water does not shower the floor. The sink drains slow. Room 2412 I understand is high floor. The A/C could not keep up betwwen the times of 12 noon and 6PM. The balcony view is great.

Great food and assitance from employees related to Majestic Tower Hotel with caring concern. My favorite place to stay while in Dubai.

• Family Suite

4 room apartment is missing bed for such persons. Kitchen is hige and useless witj such size. It would be better if 3/4 were used for aecond bedroom

Nice location. It's a hub for any further

• Classic Double or Twin Room

When someone offers u a add on to the current offer they should keep the deal when u chexk out and not change pricing

Location is good and clower to things we wanted to see and visit

• Classic Double or Twin Room

As you know that I booked and paid for two rooms ( extra large beds) but we I go to rooms I saw double single beds, when I asked the reception why, they said because you came here late?!! I do not accept this answer from them, I already booked and paid for rooms, so, even I doesn't come they can not use my rooms and given to someone another person, and this is for booking.com for there information, why! as you know there is water heater in room, but there is no free power connection, so, that water heater useless.

• Executive Suite

Firstly the staff are so unhelpful, the lift service was awful, you had to wait so long. Suitcases were damaged and the staff didn’t care. The worst service i have ever revieved in dubai. Confustion with breakfast.....overall a terrible experience.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The internet has slowed dramatically and is leaving a bit to be desired. The several apps I used kept saying the internet slow.

Your staff is very professional and customer focused

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The staff wasn't helpful and the WiFi connection was one of the worst I've seen in uae and the rooms was always filled with cooking smell which we didn't like at all

The hotel location was very good for visiting the landmarks of dubai

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Only two elevators for 24 floor building. It takes at least 5 minutes to get your floor and even more to get down. Would suggest a simple Elevator traffic management

• Family Suite

We came early and there were no place to wait (however we had a complementary coffee)

Breakfast v. good, excellent omelettes, staff v. polite and helpful

• Classic Double or Twin Room

-There is no isolation, I can hear my noisy neighbor singing -The internet is super slow and it is not available in all rooms -TV quality is awful and mini bar refrigerator is frozen (you can see big chunk of ice inside) -Toilet roof was leaking

Room service was quick

• Classic Double or Twin Room

the free wifi had a weak signal in the rooms.please do not bill guests for wifi,it must be free for all guests

the staff was friendly and accommodating especially Julie at the front desk

• Classic Double or Twin Room

- Internet was slow and unstable - only 2 lifts and everytime had to wait.

- Staff was helpful - we lost a ring and staff took all necessary steps to find it. - location - Rooms

• Classic Double or Twin Room

I booked through booking.com and I selected king size bed. After checking in to the room when I called the reception to say I requested for king size bed the receptionist said in a rude tone that this is what we have can’t do anything about and kept the phone.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

I would recommend they discontinue the free bus to Mazarata Beach(unsure of spelling) -no one really liked it...desolate,empty,windy...and instead take guests to “La Mer” ,a new twin beach cove development in the Jumeriah Beach area(12 minute cab ride).It just opened Nov ,2017-and is gorgeous.Great swimming beach and has elegant cafes and restaurants.

Very professional and cheerful staff-consistently the entire 4 days of my stay. It’s actually quite an attractive hotel ,with a very large pool and small but adequate gym.The restaurant serves great breakfast,lunch and dinner buffets most days of the week. Free bus to JBR twice a week.

• Skyline Deluxe Room

The charge you for using only cutlery. For me it was very weird. On a good note, they don't charge you for getting ice cubes.

Everything was good. Room, view, access to markets, airport, etc.

• Executive Suite

Only 2 lifts, at busy times you can be waiting a while and if you are on 20th floor you certainly wouldn't want to walk down..!

Extremely Good hotel, Staff are friendly and would always go back, I have stayed there many times.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Nothing I liked. Very low level 4-stars hotel. One probably can find 100s in better hotels at same star level in Dubai. Was bad option. Check in was very bad. Egyptian staff is trying his very best to be funny !! (Why?!) and asked me why dont you smoke ? (Worst joke ever). I felt very offended upon check out that they asked me to pay 30 AES for tourism tax that I already paid in CASH upon check in .. the staff went and checked and got me the same egyptian guy to question me .. did I really pay ?????? He obviously missed to record it somewhere because he was trying to be too funny and was answering phone calls repeatedly while talking to me. This is the worst place to be at and the staff dont know how to treat guests. They questioned if am trying not to PAY 30 AED !!!!! Wanted to talk to manger but usually places where you find it too loose doesnt have decilplined manager either, so gave it up. Will never ever stay here again or recommend it for anybody. Facilities and elevators are just crab. Room is too small. Just try to avoid this place.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

It takes some time to the staff until they meet a request. The location is quite far from the center, without any really nice restaurants around There are only two elevators, so one has to wait quite a lot especially in pick hours Lighting in the rooms should be upgraded

Nice hotel, with very good breakfast the staff is friendly, the cafeteria and bar are quite nice as well. The hotel is close to a metro station and some local (certainly not fancy) restaurants. The rooms are quite comfortable

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Nothing unless there was an African staff was not friendly enough, I will not say all the staff because fillipino girls staff were awesome,

The bed was comfort enough, the size of the room is good as well like where they showing it in the booking.com, I liked it and I might book it again

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Gym could use more weightlifting machines. Location of hotel is too far from JBR beach ,and the hotel shuttle goes there only twice weekly. Metro(5 miunte walk) takes 45 minutes to get to JBR.

Staff was consistently helpful,patient and courteous.Buffet meals had plenty of healthy options. Hotel appears to be new-everything is quite impressive inside. Hotel shuttle goes to JBR Beach 2 times a week.

• Family Suite

1- it is irresolvable issue as the number and speed of elevator cannot assimilate guests in semi peak or peak times 2- Gym needs to be enlarged with more equipment 3- phone response is not prompt and reaction would be faster 4- TV programs required to be wider to cover different cultures and disciplines - for example, No interesting sport channels available 5- toilet supply is not enough - should be more

1- is about staff as the excellent part was early gate staff for parking reception is fair but needs to be faster maintenance team needs really to be faster not to waste guest time (should be instructed to reduce talking on mobile "Disturbing guests" 2- room was including kitchen facilities which requires to be increased specially if the stay is longer than a day

• Classic Double or Twin Room

This hotel is a long 35 minute Metro ride (usually jam packed) to the “tourist zone”of Jumeriah Beach /JBR. The hotel offers a free bus to Jerimiah Beach JBR on Wednesdays and Mondays-but the hours of operation didn’t work for me(9:30 to beach,2:30 pick up back to hotel-too short a day).

Very well managed 4-star hotel.Beautiful lobby,large room,quiet,good air con,fantastic bed and linens. Front desk staff very helpful and courteous.I paid every day for breakfast and buffet dinner-both were well worth the expense.Nutritional,well prepared meals.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- Taxis are not always available in front of the hotel and very hard to get at the main road. White taxis are sometimes around but they charge 2x regular taxi fare (you need to haggle) - Hot water was sometimes rather warm - The iron and ironing board were very bad, as to be almost useless - Other than a few good movie channels, the selection of TV channels was very poor. The remote control was unresponsive from a distance - AC control is a bit fiddly. It can be confusing as it needs a few seconds to respond to a new setting or turn on/off, but fine once you get the hang of it

- Excellent rooms: spacious and well appointed with desk, sofa, table, large wardrobes. Comfortable bed. Well-stocked minibar. Floor to ceiling windows with lots of natural light - Very good bathrooms with shower and jaccuzi - Staff were courteous and helpful, and responded quickly to requests - Surrounding area is well serviced with shops, 24-hour supermarket, and metro station nearby

• Classic Double or Twin Room

they put me for free in a bigger room with comfortble bed. Breakfast was excellent. Staff was really kind and helpful. Different restaurant, pub and cafe inside that makes your stay easier if you're on a busines trip. Definitely recommended!

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The bathroom was leaking water and the floor was wet ,the AC control was not working The AC was automatically swotching on and off the whole night and we couldn't fix it To be honest i never asked ffor pr help

Good price if your just staying for the night

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Poor booking integrity. I booked a double bed and instead was only offered twin beds. They wouldn't change either when I complained. The lighting in the room was all those ugly and cheap fluorescents. Made for an uncomfortable evening.

The food at Miss Wang's was good as was the live band. However, it was smoky and too loud.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The elevator is slow and usually busy. The bathtub always spills water.

Majestic is a favorite. I like the place, the room, and the staff seem to remember everytime I visit. I got a skyline room and the view is great. Check-in and out are smooth.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Took some time to do my early arrival check in. There is not really a place to relax outside the hotel: the pool are is very small and the side rest area was close.

The spaguetti bolognaise is really exceptional!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing to mention here. All my needs were fully met

Warm welcome, quick and painless check-in with Hotel information including dining promotions fully explained. Guided tour of hotel facilities and dining locations. Welcome pack in room consisting of water and coffee/tea making essentials. Nicely decorated room with big comfy bed. In-Room dining service fast and efficient. Food very good with wide choice available in the lunch buffet and menu. Coffee bar in the lobby is a good place to hang out for a tea/coffee, a slice of cake or bread roll, and to do your emails. (strong wifi)

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Low water pressure in shower. Very limited selection of english language TV channels. The Music Room bar has closed which was one of the attractions at this hotel

Good location and comfortable bed. Mostly everything was OK

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The convenience of not having to go out to eat. The location is excellent and the service was outstanding. Whenever I come to Dubai, I always choose the Majestic to stay. There's no better choice as far as I'm concerned.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Ground Floor BAR has been renovated, but still facing space constraints.

It is a very good place for the business community and Tourists. The proximity to the Metro station and round the clock Taxi availability is an advantage. Very calm atmosphere unlike all other hotels of this range. I love to stay in Majestic as the Staff are extremely cordial to the guests.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast area far too small considering the high number of guests. Very noisy, small tables, little space.

Cost / value ratio is very attractive. Will surely bring more guests if maintained.

• Skyline Deluxe Room

The hotels car service is quite expensive. Better off getting a regular meter taxi which are perfectly safe and reasonably priced in Dubai.

Excellent room service, cleanliness of room and amazingly helpful staff!

The extra payment due to booking . Com

I liked one person I met who accommodated us accordingly as by booking .com there was room booked only for two besides we entered the right information about my kids that we had to pay extra that was the bad thing otherwise the hotel staff food there room was excellent

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Hotel needs upgrading and a refurbishment is needed, Standard of service in barrels bar was poor, I used to say in this Hotel 10 years ago and it was great and the barrels bars was teaming with life soul and was enjoyable, but regrettably the service was poor and its a place where prostitutes intimidate guests, I saw guests walk out in disguised and so did I, Real shame I used to love this Hotel and bar

Bed very comfortable, Reception and pool bar staff where pleasant

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Clean sheets and a comfortable bed went a long way to getting a good nights rest after a long flight. The wash room was very clean and the helpfull staff was always at hand for whatever help we required. Repeat stay....YES!

• Family Suite

I would have preferred more cookware in the kitchen (glasses, bowls, cups etc)...but it wasn't terrible as I could call the front desk and request anything that was needed. That is really all I can think of that could be considered needing improvement.

This was my first time staying at the Majestic as I wanted to try a different place from my usual hotel location. I reserved a family suite for my weekend visit to Dubai/Abu Dhabi. I arrived very late in the evening and was greeted warmly and was quickly processed and escorted to my suite. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The furniture was adequate in the living room, the kitchen was large with a full stove, full size refrigerator, dish washer and access to the balcony. The bedroom was very comfortable and the blackout curtains kept the room dark during the brightest portion of the day. I was very pleased with my accommodations at the Majestic. The staff was amazing, very friendly and helpful.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The hotel was expensive given its priced. The internet is ridiculous. They have a free and premium wifi and premium one gets connected automatically. Upon checkout, the manger gave us AED 220 bill of Wifi which was extremely frustrating! The pool is very small. Breakfast area is too congested and cupaccinno, latte is extra price. The room had a very bad smell and we used entire 1 bottle of 50ml Armani perfume on the room. The senior and reception staff are the worst. They are not helpful. This was the last time I stayed through booking.com. The location is too far away from the city and taxi rides are so expensive. Metro is a 10 minutes walk away which feels 30 in the sorching heat of Dubai. Overall the worst dubai experience we've ever had. The pool is so small and all pictures are fake. There is basically no lobby area.

The room size & balcony only if you book family suite or deluxe room. The classic rooms are really small. The junior staff, porters, room service and breakfast guys are good. The upper level, managerial staff are worst and concierge is very expensive!

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Never received hot bath water in either room.

I shared some of my room problems with the hotel Customer Service and was instantly upgraded. Also, the hotel staff picked up that it was my friend's birthday and had a cake made for her. The staff were attentative,warm and friendly.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Room furniture can be better

Room was clean, staff are kind and polite, Music room Bar was amazing with excellent price, overall very good value of money

Nothing. Nothing at all!

1- they kicked me out of the swimming pool at 3:45 afternoon because they organise party. I payed for the swimming and I cannot use it. 2- I pay for 2 persons, my girlfriend was late and the madam Natalia ad the reception she didn't allowed her to stay with me. 3- at 8:25 they start to clean the room next to me with noise machine and shout!

Browse Majestic Hotel Tower traveller photo gallery