Reviews of Marco Polo Hotel 4 stars

Al Muteena St. Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#233 of 384 hotels in Dubai

Fair enough
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My room is connected with a door to the next room to me and this was so noisy and i felt the guest next to me is in my room But it was fair trip Thanks marco poli

Stuff are very friendly Rooms are clean

Never again.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Blood stain on the sheets. Hotel nightclub going on until 5am with the music heard from our room 312. Staff were unable to control noise of the hotel generally. Room was filthy. Dust everywhere.

Nothing to as enjoyable. Full refund was provided.

Relaxing at MarcoPolo
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast... it would be nice to have pakistani menu included such as Nihari, paye, alu tarkari, and different parhatas

Everything and the friendly nature of staff

The hotel has possibly seen better days

We have been going to the Marco Polo for fifteen years now. The location is excellent for Deira and Bur Dubai. However, the hotel appears a little run down these days. The air in the corridors is not fresh, and the breakfast area has been moved to a less conducive room. Only instant coffee is available, and the tea and coffee cups come without saucers unless you ask for them.

Location is convenient. Staff are helpful.

Good staff and they are really take care of your all comfort.

There is a Wi-Fi Problem in the Room, its really not active , sometimes its connected or disconnected automatically.

Good staff and they are really take care of your all comfort.

Worse hotel in all my life!

This is our story. We checked in and the price listed is not the final price, I understand taxes on things but this was not clearly mentioned in the site. Our stay added up to more than we expected. The first 10min we noticed hair in the bed. EVERYWHERE. Small hairs and even long ones, which means the bed sheets have not been changed! We requested a change of room, we got a small room with no windows. The windows do not open. The mini fridge does not keep anything cool. The bathroom is small, the tub is filthy and the water pressure is low. The internet speed is so slow and one cannot use the Wifi effectively. When we came back after they have cleaned, our dishes and glasses were still there from previous nights dinner!!!!!!! We left and didn’t feel the need to argue our case. Breakfast that same day...what a joke. Everything comes from the can. Canned mushrooms, canned beans, canned fruit. And then they still hurried us to eat before the breakfast was done. Coffee is from the sachets in the room, which is terrible. For a 4-star hotel this place is shocking and I hope my review gets rid of a star. I will never book or allow anyone I know to book at this hotel.

There is absolutely nothing I could possibly say which would have made my stay positive. I hope you will read the negative aspects before booking this property

I was staying in room 418 ,its was a quiet room facing the...

no coments as far all was good !

I was staying in room 418 ,its was a quiet room facing the main road outside and can see the burj kahalifa from far !

Wonderful experience and staff was great!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I was bit disappointed about the internet connection was very slow and hard to connect.We called 3 times the technician to rectify.Hope for next time visit internet is great and fast.

We've enjoyed our stay.I really like Marco Polo Hotel.

Great stay in a frieldly environment.

Breakfast was average, some what cramped.

Friendly staff, from the bell by to the reception. Pretty Spacious and clean rooms, very well appointed interiors, thoughtfully designed from all aspects - switches, blinds, mini bar etc.

Short and sweet. Good value for money.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The WiFi was difficult to activate on either the phone or iPad. At the end I just used my iPhone. The lack of quality towels bothered me.. The only hand towel (we were two people) had a frayed hem. The shower wall needed a good cleaning, and replacing.

The first room we had smelled of cigarette smoke. Immediately management assigned us to an even nicer fresher smelling room. The beds are very comfortable and we slept soundly. Though the bedroom was spacious and nicely decorated, the bathroom and shower need attention. The shower needs a good scrub, and the cracked wall tile needs replacing as it is discolored from soap scum. In addition the towels we well used. On the bright side the staff was very helpful, considerate and attentive. Both in the Hotel and food service. I recommend Marco Polo as a place to stay in Dubai

The worest hotel experience in life!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Dirty, I found "blood" on the blanket, I asked to replace it, they did not! Next day I asked the service guy to replace it but he said that he need to get his supervisor permission! They called me 1:55 am, yes, AM to tell me that there is a mistake in the invoice! I called for a service, they did not do anything, I had to go to the reception myself to get it done! When they cleaned the room, they left the dirty towels and they did not refill the shampoo The frigerated was not working. The internet does not work most of the time and if it works it is slow and keeps disconnecting! All in all, the worst hotel experience I had in life. I wonder how they are classified as 4-star hotel!!

Really good.

Noisy Chinese tourists. If the hotel would request the tourists not to gather in the corridor and play games / talk loudly, i would rate the stay at Marco Polo 9.5 out of 10 points

The room was comfortable and the staff were friendly. The interiors were pleasant. Stayed for a few days and cleaning was prompt. Overall a very good experience

The spaghetti platt was excellent only

The food was not excellent as it was The WiFi is very week and it discontinued several times The bars are not good The outlets are very expensive

The spaghetti platt was excellent only All the stuff where very good

very bad hotel and suggest to cancel this hotel from booking...

all facility very bad Rate

very bad hotel and suggest to cancel this hotel from booking .com list all rooms with bad cleaning and very bad furniture and old one and sounds during the night from others room , bad smile from rooms , during overnight a lots of sounds and music from bar swimming pool without services , over all bad very bad history we gated from this hotel

Staff were friendly

Was brought to non-smoking room even tho we reuest for a smoking one that’s why we have to change room eventually, The bathroom door in rm114 was broken and it’s uneasy to close and open it, non-removable stains on both tub and toilet seat, breakfast buffet have serve 1 meat viand only, u cant have food deliver from outside restaurant eventho they only have bombay restaurant open during lunch time in ramdan, wasnt able to swim as the timing was from 8am (too hot already) to 8 pm (dinner time),

Staff were friendly

I didn't like to stay in Deira, and there was no good view from hotel so could not work for me

Location of the hotel is not suitable for the first time travelers, it is so far away from the good locations of Dubai, with no bus stand or metro station around

The Hotel Receptionist really tried hard to get me a room suitable for my comfort.

Good Staff , Room & Breakfast

Swimming Pool was under Maintenance, but no one cared to inform us either during booking or while Check-In At Bombay Restaurant, the lighting are focused on Customer Table which is not okay for Privacy.

Staffs were very friendly , they gave HDMI cable when asked . Also At midnight IT technician was available to check a Concern in my room, which was surprisingly too good. Breakfast was too Good :) worth the Money

Navteen at the reception he was a great guy , i would to...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Navteen at the reception he was a great guy , i would to thank him for his efforts also the security man Baha’a he is a great guy . Lovely stuff . Wish them all the best.

Staff were excellent.

The hotel,especially the rooms need updating.

Staff were excellent.they did their duties to the highest possible.always ready to assist.concierge Bir Bahadur is a perfect example of service above & beyond.

Dubai is not tourist friendly city

Firstly, shown price on booking.com is not fair. They show only price of the of the room, but when you involve check in process, they load you with some stupid taxes (VAT, municipality tax, tourism tax, service fee...) Wifi is a big problem in the hotel. When you check in, they give special password and log in. You can use this login details only one device, if you will try another device with that details, you will not able to sign in. If fhe customers pay all the unrelated taxes and fees, why do this hotel apply stupid rules related with WIFI?! It must be open to all the clients.

Lobby of the hotel

One of my Favourite Destination in Dubai

Their Washroom in some rooms are very small so it depends on what u get.

Their Rooms are awesome, Sitting plan in room, Lights, Electronic Curtains make this room interesting and u ll love it. Overall they have really Nice Quite Calm n Peacful rooms. Dont judge it by its lobby see the rooms first.

The staff at this location made the stay worth it.

Not located in upmarket area but did have metro access with short walk. Attractions far from district.

The staff were exceptionally helpful and made you feel so welcome. Special thanks to Jyothi for all your help. Facilities were clean and comfortable.

Great for a short stay in Dubai

Wifi didnt work properly in the room

We booked Marco Polo for 1 night during a stopover in Dubai, the hotel was excellent easy to get to and from using public transport. Rooms were big and clean, beds were comfy and staff were all very helpful.

Very helpful staff.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It’s mattena area landing station of dubai landing aircrafts its very noisy. Difficult to deep sleep. But it’s out of hotel control.

Very helpful staff. Bell boy is really wish to co operate much. I really appreciate. Welcome Arabic coffee and dates it’s good welcome.

every thinga in the room.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

the gyem need to change and renew ..

every thinga in the room.! and reseptionist there js one lady she is name jyuty indain she is very helpful .. thanks for her the location very good

Every is nice

Really like for this property staff be friendly or nice the giving service ... Or man entrance staff nice welcome to when in out . Or reception staff most nice welcome .. nice facility every the hotal Marco clean room nice for housekeeping ..

Good stay

Look water plus the bathroom tub not anymore new and small space for big persons

I think swimming pool should be with a warm water...but then water was so cold...

The check out experience was really patbetic u guys a...

The check out experience was really patbetic u guys a cheater While taking money at the time of check in u take 100 sr as a security n u didnttell us what is security all about In the room there were 4 chocolates, 5 suntop, 4 pepsi marinda Few juices Dryfruits were hapy for the hopitality of hotel u ppl didnt mentioned that u will charge for all those eatables :@ It never ever happened to us on any hotel that they charge for the things tnat r already present in fridge for guest it was your responsibility to iform us that all tbose eatables will be charged n its not from hotel at the time of check out u ppl charge 83 sr just for 4 chocolates n 3 dryfruits small packs n 3 bottles... Means r u serious?? U ppl show 240 in booKing .com n u chaRge 350 sr from us u r cheaters u should I form prior to customer that they vill e charged if u want to pay than u can have it or atleast memtion it in hotel room or on frdge t this was the mostt pathetic experiemce we hv 83sr doesnt matters What mater is about ur cheating... Not recommended at all UR room ac was also not working Wecalled the person n he said it vll be fine :@ We were so tired that we slept in that uncool room :@ :@ :@

Hotel is very nice and near to metro station.

So good hotel ...

Hotel is very nice and near to metro station.Area is so safe.Room is very good and clean.You can find Restaurant and Supermarket very close.I must to say staff are so polite and friendly.Akshay and Navneet are so good staff.They work in reception.They always help me .Thank yo su much Navneet and Akshay ..

Highly comfortable to stay here.

Internet service is not goood in the hotel you have to improve your internet services.

Staff is really very goood and caring they put your best efforts for the comfort zone of the guest especially Mr Akshay is very goood and Co operative guy. He properly guide to the guest so that they will feel better to stay here.

MY STAY WAS OKAY APART FROM THE MISHARP AT THE IRANIAN HOTEL WHO CONNED ME 1000DHS FOR TWO BEERS

I WAS CONNED AT ONE OF YOUR RESTAURANT WHERE I EAS CHARGED FOR TWO BEERS AT 1000DHS VERY BAD AND SPOIL YOUR NAME

FACILITY WAS GOOD AND SERVICE ROOMS CLEAN FOOD AWESOME

Non comrtable ever

Housekeeper in my first day knock the door,while i try to hurry up he opened the door from outside!! 2-2nd day,i put (don't distribute), the housekeeper also knock the door till i hurry up. 3-I ask the recieptions to send someone to fix the safe deposit box in my room..he didn't do anything. 4-everyday at 2am,i lisent a knock in upper floor for 10 mins. 5-the workers in corridor front of my room was talking with noisy way .

Fabulous stay.

Excellent environment and rooms

That property is excellent and very good environment to stay here. Staff is very goood. They know how to deal with the clients especially Mr Akshay had excellent interpersonal skills to deal with the clients. That guy have excellent attitude and gesture towards their clients. Ram a security officer have very good behavior and welcome clients in very good manners with a cute smile.

The bed was super comfortable and the overall feel of the...

The bathroom was smaller than it appeared on photos and didn't quite match the rest of the room's standard. The neighborhood was not the nicest and there was not much to do around there. There was also some construction work going on and the walls of the hotel were quite thin so it's not the best option if you're looking for peace and quiet.

The bed was super comfortable and the overall feel of the room was nice. Tea kettle in the room was a nice touch. Versatile room service menu with plenty of options for vegetarians too. The continental breakfast served to the room was amazing - it was probably our favorite detail of our stay apart from the bed itself. Also, free valet parking was appreciated. Free wifi was available in the room but it was pretty slow from time to time.

See above

When I arrived the Russian woman at the desk was stone faced and basically accosted my friend for his passport as he was walking towards the elevator. She was rude and very unhelpful. Two rooms that they gave us smelled of mildew and bad odors and they did move us and offer a complimentary breakfast. However, I will never stay there again nor recommend them to someone else.

They offered me a free breakfast to appease my complaints.

Staff was excellent and very helpful at reception Elena and...

Staff was excellent and very helpful at reception Elena and the bellboy Qasim .... hotel is nicely located ,neat and clean room, I think bathrooms need to be renovated they are good but old ones.

The hotel is elegant

الروائح في الممرات Aromatherapy in the corridors of smoking

I would like to thank the hotel management for the cooperation and appropriate attention to the wedding and to provide a cake with decorating the room and thank the pleasant hotel staff

I would go back if they upgrade the facilities soon
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

renovations were taking place next door initially we were given rooms on the first floor it was very noisy and disturbing ..late at night and early in the mng the bathrooms definitely need an upgrade

the staff was excellent the property needs to be upgraded especially the bathrooms great location

Good location, great facilities, nice staff, but misleading price
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel is in Deira, so it's pretty far away from the main tourist attractions in Dubai (Burj Khalifa, the malls, etc.). However, it's close to the gold Souk and other bazaars, plus you can experience the feel of old Dubai. The A/C in the room was awful, even though we set the maximum temperature and the lowest fan speed, the room was freezing. Luckily, it was possible to turn it off. The price is very misleading, the amount you see on booking is far from the price you pay, which is about 50% more.

Very close to the DXB airport, friendly staff, clean rooms and easy access (5 mins walk) from the metro station. The room was pretty large and they even have smoking rooms on demand. They let us store our luggage even though we checked out at noon and had a flight in the evening. Overall, a good experience.

a good stay

i just want to say that staff must be provide the guidance that these facilities are included in the room rent so we feel a great comfort, but there is no guidance from staff ,

Room service, swimming pool, beautiful room

Good stay for an overnight transit.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Shower water pressure was weak. Got woken up from the nightclub under my room, but I guess it was a Saturday night and I did have the window open!

Very comfortable bed, internet worked well, staff were nice.

It was good stay!

1. Cr was very small 2. If you are inside of the room the voice/conversation of someone can hear inside, which is weird!

The bed was compy and the hotel looks cozy though the room was so small and the voice/ conversation of someone can hear inside, which is weird!

good place and affordable but they need to upgrade the facility.

the facility needs an upgrade especially the bathrooms.We stayed there for 2 nights on the first floor the ceiling boards in the bathrooms needed replacing and it was very neglected...the family rooms were excellent ...interleading rooms.... the noise level on the first floor was unbearable since renovation is being done next door but on the 4th floor when we came back and spent a night it wasn't too bad.

the staff were excellent especially jyoti went out of her way to make us feel at home. location is very central

Bad experience
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room and hotel smelled very bad , underground parking is very narrow and my rear car bumper got scratched. Hotel is very noice morning time due to the maintenance and evening because of nightclubs It was a really very bad experience in this hotel , even room furniture is old not like the shown pictures. I don’t recommend it at all.

Nothing at all very bad experience

Its fine
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

there is no valet parking for a hotel which is 4 stars and the service was so slow when i call to ask to bring me something it never reach me

I like the room and the facilities

It was okay for a comfortable bed and a clean room.

The female staff Elena (if i remember it correctly) should learn to smile.She looked like a robot. The security guard saw me at midnight entered and had a glass of their lemon water in the lobby,headed to the elevator then stopped me and asked "Are you from here?" I think that's very rude. They should improve their customer service and hospitality.

Bed is comfortable. Value for money. Great for a short stay. We were able to do a late-check out as compensation for having a "disabled room" with standing shower when I booked thru booking.com a room with a bath tub and with city view, turned out to have a room with a window with no view at all. The hotel is old but clean. The Filipino bar is an added plus why we booked this hotel.

The place was clean, they prepared welcoming cupcake for us...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room was small and the outside view for our room which was in the first floor completely horrible. The driver was sometimes there sometimes not so we took the car several times by ourselves and even though it's a 4 stars hotel but it doesn't look like at all we took our stuff to the room no one helped us and it seems like 2-3 stars hotel.

The place was clean, they prepared welcoming cupcake for us and response to the calls whenever needed something.

Normal

We are only given access for 2 devices however we have 5. The wifi worked only at some time. It won't work again for the same phone like iPhones. And the carpenter was doing his job at 10 am it is so disturbing

The switches/outlets are within reach and enough.

So bad I didn't sleep all night

No safety

No safety there when I was sleeping with my waif I found 1man at 4am in my room he was checking my things trying to steel something but I wake up and I catch him then I discovered that he got the keys from reception so they call me and they say many different story to cover them mistake

Comfortable

Could be much better if they accept a late check out even for 1 hour more will make a differance for my experiance !

Stuff are kind , activites and parties is there , facilities and fast valet parking is great !

This property is one of my favorite place to stay or...

This property is one of my favorite place to stay or recommend my friend . Awesome staff very clean property . Excellent service , smiley and welcoming staff

Horrible

Hotel is not 4 stars at all....the AC in room 214 is horrible ...smell of mold and humid....anyone with lungs problem will and even a healthy person will get sick....it is not properly clean...furniture is old....an overall failure for booking with this hotel....bearly a 2 star hotel for uae standards

I will never stay in this hotel again, there are more better quality hotels for cheaper price

- Very disappointed with the hotel room cleanliness the hygiene. - While checkout, I was presented with a bill of about AED 217 for using the phone for Internation calls AED 10 (2.72 $) per 1 min!!

The room was dirty. Bathroom smells like urine. I was very disappointed with this hotel. It shouldn’t be listed as 4 star hotel at all. Simply disgusting place.

Fair

Not all staff standing at the main reception entrance opens the door for you (or maybe their job is just to stand there and stare at you open the door), i can hear/ feel vibrations/ noise/ loud music on the wall coming from a night club beside the hotel. I ordered food from big chopstick (unsure of the name) like soup etc as take away and i had to go back down because there was no silverwares/plasticwares (fork/spoon) and there wasnt one inside the room, so i asked from the staff and he told me they dont have disposable forks/ spoons and it took him a liitle while to give me something for the soup and i had to ask him for chopsticks. I mean its a staple whenever someone’s ordering for to go food most of the time your food comes with silverware/plasticwares. Reception staff are prompt so with housekeeping! Kudos to y’all! Hotel location is a bit off.

It was all worth I pay for. Overall great experience. It is in my top 10 favourite places to stay.

There was a strange smell in the washrooms maybe because of less people taking that Suite. Overall Good experience

The peaceful place to have rest after long tiring day. Friendly staff. Facilities. Cleanliness, Space of a Suite

Totally Nothing

Everything almost .. the room AC wasn't working at all and I have to call over 4 times and 2 technicians come to the room the first one said he can solve it and the 2nd one told me that all the hotel AC are like that and they can't fix it imagine 4 Stars hotel doesn't have a qualified technicians and after like 4 hours staying in the room the operator I have reported the problem to didn't even communicate the issue the manager on duty and even they offered us a room change and they didn't know about that Issue .. worst place to stay in and will never to come back again .. Ibrahim Ramzy Stayed in room 308 Thank you

Totally Nothing

Good Location

Staff require to improve by providing more support to their guests and customers for such requests. Parking area is too narrow and have very few spots.

Location was good, and shopping markets are just on the roads.

Amazing stay, friendly staff!!

Been here for the second time and had an amazing memory as they celebrated my partners birthday. It was a total surprise and we loved it. Thanks for the complimentary cake.. it was delicious.

It was a very enjoyable stay.I had fun and rested so well.

None so far

You staff Syed was very accomodating.He sees to it that we will have an excellent stay in your hotel.He is very polite and approachable and very quick to respond in all that we have requested him to to..He has a good understanding of what customer service is all about.

This hotel was definitely value for money. Location of this hotel was very close to heart of dubai shopping places. Metro station was walking distance. Food places walking distance. Wifi worked 👌🏽👌🏽. I would definitely stay here again.

The hotel is so nice…mostly the front office team like...

The hotel is so nice…mostly the front office team like Akshay ,Syed ,Sneha is so nice . They help me everywhere whenever I need anything they all help me ... KEEP UP GOOD WORK TEAM

Staycation

i called the reception to fix the fridge and dental kit to be send to the room. the service was not delivered until we called three times. try to attend guest needs as soon as possible not to let them wait for two hours.

we requested an early check in due to early departure and were so happy that the room is available upon arrival.

We booked 2 nights and extended 2 more because it is so...

Nothing. Everything is okay. Only slight problem with wifi connection but staffs are so kind to help it get fixed.

We booked 2 nights and extended 2 more because it is so clean, so relaxing and the staffs are kind and super helpful. We had an issue in tulip creek hotel apartment so we booked marco polo. And it was so much better than TULIP CREEK HOTEL APARTMENT. We're still complaining about Tulip Creek Hotel Apartment. And we're still staying in Marco Polo. I recommend Marco Polo to all tourist!! 😊👌🏼

need special discounts on room rates in future!

it was a wonderfull accomodation also well behave staff every thing available just on walk so we really enjoyed n will love to come again.....love this Morcopolo

Glad its over!

The hotel is old and very tired looking. The plumbing was bad in the 1st room and we had to be moved, 2nd room was not much better. Will not be going back!

I would not recommend this place at all sorry its sucks its not worth paying the $$$.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Its not a hotel experience its more on a one night stand motel. it was loud even i requested it to be less quite. We checked in so it would be closer to the Airport but the experience was a nightmare.

I did not like it at all. I thought it would be nice bacause Marco Pollo in the Philippines is reaaly famous and this Marco Polo is it comparable to Motel 6.

I was doing yoga at the carpeted floor then I saw residue of...

I was doing yoga at the carpeted floor then I saw residue of biscuit from previous occupant under the bed and the floor carpet also don't smell that nice. Other than that, the staff are accommodating and the room ambiance is great.

Good but not great.

I did not like that a staff will suddenly knock on your door while you are sleeping or resting just to check the expiration dates of the snacks and drinks in the mini bar. I suggest you do it when the room is vacant or right before your guest checks in. I find it very disturbing when you expect that you are resting and then all of the sudden somebody will check something in your room.

The room is neat and clean. The bed is very comfy. I can relax as much as I can.

Good for a cheaper option

Bathroom was smelling bad all times no ventilation no auto freshener. Hand shower broken. booked throu booking.com that had an offer 1 standard double room for 3 adults and 1 child. The offer said room for 3 adults and 1 child for free, but when we arrived at the property they refused the 3rd adult and said its booking.com fault----VERY VERY UPSETTING.

Clean and servicing was quick

6.0
    I will not stay this hotel again.

Wifi speed is really bad. It is slow and inconsistent. Shower doesn't have cool water. You will have very hot or hot water.

Hotel Restaurant were good except breakfast. Breakfast was bad.

Not worth the money they charge. I would of moved but they had charged my card on the first day.

The rooms need modernising. Bathrooms need a good clean. Staff need training on how to help residents. They need to know how to direct people to right places when asked a simple question about directions or where to go for shopping or to eat. Reception area is not very welcoming. Not enough seating. Some staff were willing to help others didn't have a clue. I asked where there was a bus stop someone said there was no bus stop around here. I did a quick search it was not far at all. Little things added up and I just did not think this hotel was worth 4 stars I would give it 2. The toilets in reception were so small you couldn't even swing a cat. Bathroom was so dated and dirty. Water wouldn't drain. I asked for a softer pillow. Room service gave me pillow it was used somuch it had lost its shape. I had to request someone to change the pillow case as they did not look or smell clean. I ended up sleeping on 2 towels with a pillow case over the top. The towel were a chewing gum white. Very old. Not soft and fluffy. The night staff were much more friendly and will to speak to you.

There was nothing that I really liked.

Poor stay

Arrived at the hotel to be greeted with grumpy and unprofessional receptionist. We booked 2 rooms and both were shabby, especially the toilets. We requested a double bed in each room but only one room had the double bed.Both bathrooms were dirty and the toilet seats had urine. Bed sheets were also dirty and stained, looks like the rooms were not cleaned prior to our arrival. WIFI did not work during our 3 nights stay even though we asked for it to be fixed. Bathroom ceiling was leaking one night when we came back. Overall poor stay at this hotel, it is a shame as I had a pleasant experience during my previous stay several years ago and that convinced me to stay here again.

House keeping staff were very accommodating. The hotel is at the main road , great location in Deira

I would stay again as it was good value. a little bit away from main Dubai aras but easy to get a ta

Food in Chinese restuarant was way too slow came after 45 min after we complained and told them we would leave. bathrooms too small

Very Clean nice friendly staff, good Wifi comfy beds. Good value;

Comfortable Stay

No bathrobe in the room and no sleeper also amenities is minimal.

Bed was very comfortable & bathroom have Jacuzzi. My visit was very short due to my work on the following day! Definitely will come back again! c",)

Browse Marco Polo Hotel traveller photo gallery