Reviews of Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi 5 stars

Khalifa Bin Zayed Street, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

#64 of 127 hotels in Abu Dhabi

Nice and clean rooms.
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

I booked two rooms. Each room was on a different floor and we couldn't go to each other's room we only met in the lobby which was very inconvenient

Nice and clean rooms.... some room are facing the beach which has plenty of lights during the afternoon I loved it..

GREAT PLACE AT CHEAP PRICE

So far nothing...

Location: GOOD. Close to mall Room :EXCELLENT spacious,comfortable,equipped,clean. Bed: GOOD very cozy. Bathroom: GOOD clean and in good condition. Others: GOOD coffee, steam press,water,hair dryer etc. Note: All above mentioned details are for normal standard room

2 nights stay
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

I asked for speacial breakfast to be sent to my room and all they got me was corn flames and milk while I asked for the continental! -_- also the valet parking was really slow

comfortable, quite and clean

room was clean as usual, breakfast good with various bakery...
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

the new direction and staff are not really helpful ! some occasionel special ladies guest comes to the hotel (u know what i mean?!?!) for familly it's not really good to see that show !!!

room was clean as usual, breakfast good with various bakery fruits, juices ....

thanks
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

no world cub match on that day ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes yes thanks -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comfortable stay in a good location
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

No world cup on the room televisions or in the hotel. Had to go to another hotel. Pool closes at 8, could have stayed much longer!

Lovely breakfast, well shaded areas around the pool and attentive staff

Enjoyable stay
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

we requested for adjacent room upon booking, unfortunately when we got in to our resoective rooms, the other adjacent room is not yet ready and messed. I needed to push the supervisor to change all the linens, bed sheets etc and not just fixed it. it turns out well anyways they gave us fruits instead as compliment.

Receptionist Meshiel is so helpful and attentive to our needs. My kids enjoy the pool. buffet breakfast satisfied us. we have a good stay for 3-days. recommended

Room was very spacious, the staff were very friendly.
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Room was very spacious, the staff were very friendly. One reception lady her name is Michelle assist us very well and meet our customer service standard.

Effeciate, helpful and happy staff. Good stay
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

The staff were really helpful, the check out process was very efficient compared to other hotels in UAE. Beds where super comfy and rooms are clean and big in size. The deco is slightly outdated, but the standards are high so you dont mind.

It was a great staycation!
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

We had a great stay in this hotel. The room was spacious and the housekeeping staff did a great job during our stay. We also liked the Filipino girl in the reception as she was very helpful during our stay. The hotel staff are very friendly and accomodating.

Great for short relaxing time
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Only Thing I was not comfortable with , was the Toilet . Two toilets in the room and no washer hose !! . considering we are in a Muslem Arabic country , this is not acceptable . Hope the hotel management consider this very highly

Room was amazing.
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Room was amazing. Nice beach view and clean rooms. Breakfast was amazing. Hotel is in the city center so you can find everything. Staff were too friendly and helpful.

Over all stay was good...
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

I didn't like the massage. It's like the one that massage doesn't know anything of what she's doing. No quality at all... This is to be frank. Because at my country, I have experience good quality of massage. I am a huge fun of exploring different massage, and rating a good quality massage. Yours should find a good and well experience person knows what they're doing. I even got a bruises, because she's massaging the wrong area and delicate area of my body. If you'r offering a massage in to your facility make sure to hire a professional therapy's.

It was my first time to stay here. And planning to come back again. Because of the facility and good quality food, ambiance, beautiful room/view (from the room), and accommodating staff. The value of money was worth it. The location was spot on to the place I like to go. I wish I could have stay one more night to explore more. I would definitely come back, and will not hesitate. It will be a great experience again if I will be assigned to the beach view. Its much relaxing and calming to wake up to.

Good stay
    • Club Room

The club room access facilities were not as we expected. The lounge had only tea ,coffee ,soft drinks and biscuits.There were no all day snacks like that of other hotels. The adults above 21 years are given free access to Crystal bar for 2hrs. I think they should mention what is available for club lounge access when we book so as to avoid any disappointment .The pool is very small but as there were only small crowd it is ok

Big room , good food, 7 to 9 free access to cristal bar for club room guests

overall everything good and value for the money.
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Swimming pool small and not that much cleaned. Grouting is dirt and black. Plants were dead in the corridor of 6th floor.

Spacious room and cleanliness of the room also good.

Nice hotel but a bit expensive (lunch and diner particularly)
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Lunch and dinner are expensive, main spot in Abu Dhabi are quite far away from the hotel, except from the corniche beach.

Very nice breakfast buffet, and diner buffet (but expensive) cosy and confortable room.

Quiet relaxing dtay
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

When you think you have paid up front in full and you are hit with a raft of extra charges Why so few English language channels on the TV?

Sea view Handy location

Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner was pretty good.
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Smith machine in the gym was a little dangerous and not balanced correctly, too much free play in its movement and can cause injury. It needs to be replaced to a more modern and safer smith machine.

Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner was pretty good. Staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was huge, big bedroom and lounge room. Extra toilet also an added bonus. Very clean everywhere, including gym, pool etc. I got a very good deal which I couldn't beat at any other hotel and it included buffet breakfast, so very happy with it.

Good value for money, but don't expect 5* level.
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

It was supposed to be a 5* level hotel. However, I can rate it as a good 3*. Wifi signal is awful, some furniture is worn out (which is not a big deal for me particularly). BUT! Scales in the bathroom were broken, so was the toilet flush. The room keeping service people had memory loss - they kept forgetting to either put hand towels, or tissues & water. One day they didn't clean the room at all (and it wasn't Monday). I mean - unbelievable! Had to call room keeping number few times before they actually remember to do things. Breakfast menu is the same every single day. Staff is slow, the Citrus restaurant is not super clean, chairs stained etc, seen a cockroach running. But I gotta say, the price we paid for 10 nights is totally worth it, I hope hotel management understands it, and won't increase it unless the hotel actually corresponds to its 5* star label.

The location is good. The hotel's international cuisine nights were also very good. AC works well, bed is nice.

nice hotel, poor valet service (not enough staff) and very cheap quality bathroom amenities
    • Junior Suite with Sea View

Put in decent quality soap that is impossible to open if your hands are wet. don't charge 12 dollars for an ice ice cream when you have already paid a lot for the buffet

The buffet was excellent

Spacious and comfirtable beds
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

They did use to clean the toilet daily. Just change the towels but not scrub the sink and flush with detol!! Also the swiming pool is not clean

Spacious and comfirtable beds

Excellent.
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

I booked nonsmoking room, when I reached there I found smoking room. But later on I got good and comfortable nonsmoking room with nice sea view. Happy.

Co-operative and helpfull staff. Nice sea view room. Silence and comfortable room.

It was worth paying extra for a Club Room.
    • Club Room

It was worth paying extra for a Club Room. We arrived very early and the staff were brilliant finding us a great room so we could catch up on some sleep.

Beds were excellent and the room was fine with tea making...
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Huge taxes in Abu Dhabi. after booking the hotel there was an additional 5% sales tax that was introduced at the beginning of the year, so we had to pay an additional 5% on the Booking. com quoted amount. All food ,beverages etc. attracted 25% tax so every thing was very expensive. Food was average and the buffet was neither Middle Eastern or Western which resulted in a strange combination. Breakfast was good for Western taste with variety. and a "omelette chef".

Beds were excellent and the room was fine with tea making facilities, ironing board and iron. We had a room on the 16th floor with a great view over the Corniche and beach. .

Convenient but Outdated Short Stay hotel
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

A 5 star hotel 20 years back although they have tried to update it a bit. Breakfast is bad most of the available items looked stale.

Convenient location

the only good thing was food in the restaurant, we stayed in...

the only good thing was food in the restaurant, we stayed in presidential suite and it was very awful: dirty, stains on walls, torn curtains, dirty fridge, no even one glass and spoon. Seems like it was not used years or I dont know.

I specifically asked for a king-sized bed in a non-smoking...
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

I specifically asked for a king-sized bed in a non-smoking room when I did the reservation. When we got there, the receptionist said that there was no available king-sized bed in a non-smoking room so he gave me 2 options: first was a king-sized bed in a smoking area, and second was 2 twin beds that will just be joined together in a non-smoking room. We chose the second option, even though the bed was not comfortable for a couple, as my husband and I have allergic rhinitis that is triggered by the smell of cigarette smoke. What's the point of putting the choice of bed upon reservation if you cannot give it to your guests? It was disappointing and we won't be coming back to this hotel.

Avoid!
    • Junior Suite with Sea View

the AC in our room had daily fault. We had to call the engineers in to fix even at 1.30am because we couldn't sleep. Bed bugs; we were very itchy when we slept. The table covers in the dining areas were crumbled, filthy, torn & faded.

Almost nothing to be honest

Good location and value for money, BUT cleanness...
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Cleanness: bathroom cleanness is not satisfying. We found urinate leftover on the toilet seat when checked in. Towels smell smoke. No enough towels in the bathroom.

Location, space, value

Ok
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Bed too soft. Towels smell. Tv was fuzzy. Lights are complicated!

Decent size room. Was upgraded. Would rather have got breakfast free. Check in and out was quick. Location is ok.

Beautiful breakfast, sauna/steam, swimming facilities...
    • Club Room

Beds a little too soft for my liking but I have a bad back, hence! Was provided with another fold-up free of charge, so not really a major issue.

Beautiful breakfast, sauna/steam, swimming facilities excellent, management very helpful. To be honest, the hotel was way out of my price range, but got a fantastic deal as booked early via Booking com. Otherwise this is a 5 star hotel in a prime location. Should have been double the price!

Worst hotel in the city. Poor customer service.
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

A lot. It was not worth my money. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. The AC is not working properly. The TV is old and the channels are limited. The housekeeping and bell boy is rude. The operator is very unprofessional. The main reception is clearly not fit to meet the guests that are coming. Everything is dusty and the cups and glasses are dirty with stain. I regret going to this hotel.

Complimentary cake for the anniversary

Great location and value for money!
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Rooms would need some renovation, the carpets were a bit faded and stained. Some updates would make the hotel even better.

I have stayed at the hotel for 11 nights in April 2018 with half-board. The hotel was in a very good location, right outside there was a bus stop (bus 63 can take you to the beach in 10 min, bus stop ADCCI, as example) AND of course a free shuttle at 9 am every day from the hotel for the earlier birds. The room was spacious, outlooking Capital garden. Cleaning was on a very good level, we always got a generous refill of water. Breakfast was not top class, but with still varied, extra points go to omlets and orange juice that was a real deal. I think though that dinners were better, delicious food, always fresh, variety of sallads, always 2 soups to choose from, main courses varied too, and dessert table was a real eye candy. Pool area was rather small but it did not matter that much as the beach was just fantastic and so close. We really enjoyed our stay! P.S. Thanks and greetings to very kind waiter Khaled.

Exvellent
    • Junior Suite with Sea View

We could walk to the beach. A shuttle bus was available to a beach which was further away. And to a shopping mall. Easy check in check out. Was upgraded to an Executive suite. Food was good. We had half board. Pool area although small was comfortable, staff extremely pleasant. A relaxing and enjoyable stay.

good value for money, centrally located in Abu Dhabi
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

There are two things which need improvement: 1) AV system in ballroom was poor and had to reach out to the technician twice during the event to rectify 2) The check in process, where the hotel had two agents at check in with 6 people waiting and only one at check out with 4 people waiting (I personally waited for 15 mins!)

We had a company event at this property and the staff were excellent when more people attended than expected, supplying extra tables and seating very quickly

Very polite staff, very good location, value for money.
    • Junior Suite with Sea View

The pool was not of a 5 stars hotel standard.

The staff was very helpful and very polite. The location was very good. The food was excellent. The room was large and the bed comfy.

Comfortable stay at good value for money, for families.
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

No coffee machine in the restaurant for a cappuccino during breakfast. “Swimming” pool is too small... you really can't swim...

Friendly staff... clean rooms... super comfortable bed... we had good sleep all three nights. Good value for money... Child friendly place.

Amazing.
    • Junior Suite with Sea View

We had big apartment with sea view, the room was spacious, bathroom was very nice and hotel changed our towels for clean ones everyday, also provided us with water. I recommend this hotel to everyone who likes to stay in the city centre while still enjoying the family atmosphere.

Experienced was great. Wonderful staff, big rooms & comfy bed, facilities, cleanliness, breakfast!
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Everything in the hotel! A special thanks to MS. KATHLEEN, a filipina lady in the counter for her great assistance & for upgrading our room. Friendly & helpful staff. A very highly recommended hotel for your family and friends! You won’t regret staying in CORNICHE HOTEL.

Poor interiors and bathrooms which need an upgrade
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

For starts it was quite a hoity toity hotel...The staff were professional but they lacked was warmth and friendliness and we definitely didn't find them going out of the way to make us feel at home. Over all its a very crowded hotel and the buffet breakfast was really noisy with too many people looking out for a table to sit ....despite the good spread of breakfast.

The room was nice Nothing out of the ordinary but neat and nice .

All is okay, location is good, only swimming pool is work...
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

All is okay, location is good, only swimming pool is work only until 20:00....it is not fine for good rest after hot day, all other thinks is fine

highly recommendable
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

the check in could be warmer

The room and the bed and teh bathrooom are massive, the staff excellent, brillant service of valet parking, very nice terrace pool and gym

This hotel was my best stay so far in the UAE.
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

There was nothing I didn't like.

This hotel is perfect. I liked my room a lot, view was lovely. Staff is extra kind. Bathroom is super!Meal was ordered to my room and i just loved it! Thank you guys!

Bed was very comfy, excellent sea view.
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Had to wait more than one hour for the car to arrive from valet parking. Had to wait more than one hour for a bath towel.

Bed was very comfy, excellent sea view.

Fair. Lot’s of better hotel within the area.
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

*I called the operator and the housekeeping 4x for a dental kit, and they give it to me after 2 hours of waiting. I already fell asleep while waiting for it. *some of the toiletries are already used, like the lotion, empty sanitary box, etc. *bathrobes are dirty.

it’s within the city

Excellent Hotel!!
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

The staff were very friendly and always helpful!! The location is excellent!!! I would highly recommend Cornish Hotel!! Very clean as well and the breakfast was very good!!

A most pleasant stay ,great location ?
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

More shade umbrellas at pool needed. Felt pillows were rather lumpy?

Very pleasant and welcoming staff . Easy access to restaurants in city centre and malls . Room with sea view was a treat !

Pleasant
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Bathtub plug not working . Appliances in the room seemed very dated . Went to sauna . Was told by staff that water could not be put on coals bec the system was old and as a result temp was kept well below optimum .

Location. Staff were friendly. Buffet catered to most palettes .

staff 9/10
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

i lost my i phone in the hotel after that i call him they say you phone not there ?????

staff 9/10 clean 7/10 breakfast 7/10 room 9/10

It was a very pleasant stay!
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

I liked that I was surprised that I got value for my money. In addition, I felt that the rooms though older, than some other properties were appointed and furnished very well.

• Club Room

Twin room instead of the double booked Could not enter pool floor with room key card in elevator - wasn’t an issue as ended up not having time to use it. Breakfast selection could have been better. Hot food wasn’t refilled when it became low.

Great location Birthday cake and basket of fruit Nice hotel, very clean Friendly staff

it is a nice property,clean and quiet
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

the communication between staff is poor. receptionist wanted to charge us taxes double I told her everything is already included in the relate and she objected saying not included even showing her copy of booking details and breakdown, only when her collègue interfered and showed her that taxes included. They said my car will be parked in hotel parking we found it parked in the street parking. We asked the receptionist about places where to eat she showed us wrong directions. We went didn’t find anything after waisting around an hour looking where to eat we came back and by mere chance we found a retstaurant just back side of the hotel. I believe the staff lack professionalism and attention to detail and lots of training.

it is a nice property,clean and quiet

It is more than worth the price.
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

The smoking floor was given to us on the first night, although we tick the non-smoking floor in booking.com.

On the first night, we got a room on a smoking floor which was not good at all we got a headache the next day. On our second night stay, we got a room on a non-smoking floor which was way better. So my advice is to ask for non-smoking floor before booking and mention it explicitly when you book; because they are always fully booked (non-smoking floors that are). The price was good around BHD 37 (almost USD 100) for a night. WiFi was good, speed was enough to be able to watch Youtube and browse email. Room service was good, staff were friendly. The breakfast was really good and delicious, the omelette and bacon I recommend plus the fresh orange juice. The bathroom was clean, hot water available, water pressure is good. The swimming pool is small but if you go early you can enjoy it, the gym not crowded. Parking is available in the hotel, the staff will park your car and give you a ticket. There are nearby shops and many banks if you want to withdraw cash. There is a small mall across the street. A small market and Masjeed are next to the hotel. There is a big park in front of the hotel is you like to jog in the morning. Last thing it is near to the main street.

I went to enjoy myself and the hotel did that for me.

Nothing to write

The bed was very comfortable, and house keeping very efficient. You could not ask for more choice from the buffet breakfast. All staff very pleasant and location of hotel perfect. I will be very happy to stay there again.

Good value for money, but not a 5*
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

I didn’t like the cleaning, it was poor. The hotel is old and outdated. The bathroom is the worst part. We stayed in a 3* hotel in Dubai, which was a lot better (same price). There is shuttle bus, but no one told us about in on check in. We asked for non smoking room, but the first night they didn’t have one and we had to move.The swimming pool is really small and the water is very hot. One coke (a glass, not even a bottle) was 25 dirhams at dinner.

I liked the food and the location of the hotel. There is different dinner every night. We loved the latin, not so much the russion.

Tired hotel
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Didn't do the breakfast in the lobby. It looked very ordinary. Staff worked like mindless robots. Much better hotels in AD on offer than this one.

Nothing much. Average hotel stuck in a time warp. Price reflects that I suppose.

Bed was really comfy, SPA and pool were nice, location...
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

At the front desk staff mocked age of me and my partner without any reason. Breakfast could have included more types of fruit, not only watermelon, pineapple and canned peaches.

Bed was really comfy, SPA and pool were nice, location offered good travelling options.

Average
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

I would rather rate it as a 3 star especially when it comes to the room facility, the decor is old and gives a dingy look. A renovation could give it a 5 star look.

The hotel staff are good and attentive, they try to provide the best in their capacity. Patient and a cooperative group of people. Chris from the reception was obliging.

Good facilities.
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Delivery man is not allowed to deliver food ordered directly to room. Too pricey for a breakfast order, that most in Dubai 5* hotel average is only 65-70 inclusive of tax, and their’s Aed101 including taxes.

Amenities

Nice hotel!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

We booked dinner also, but do not. Food was not so good.

Quite good location, but You can not walk to the beach, especially with small children. Take taxi.

Good location, swimming pool is plus, but very small and...
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Booked was for 2 people, room wasn’t ready to check in. Only for 1 person was slippers, dressing gown, no tissue in room.

Good location, swimming pool is plus, but very small and poor.

The WIFI basically ruined it.
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

The WIFI was terrible - Super slow, literally wasn't worth connecting to it. The pillows were lumpy. It took far too long for someone to see you at Reception. The pool didn't open till 8am - no good if you want to swim before work.

The gym was pretty good for a hotel. The rooms were large; however, they were a little dated.

Absolutely disappointed!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The same food almost every day and always oversalted. You can't get coffee or tee for dinner which you already paid, only for extra money! Most of days they didn't have paper napkins on breakfasts and dinners! Changing the towels looks like these: they just fold our wet dirty towels and put it on the rack! When we ask for beach towel they said:we don't have it, just take white towel from your room! And it is five star hotel?! Last year I stayed in Abu Dhabi in three star hotel and it was much much better!

Only location

Great location in the center of the city
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Its 5 stars but the room furniture and bathroom is like from the 80s. Not modern as expected which was a bit of a disappointment. No window to open, all locked while it's a smoking room.

Excellent visit! Helpful staff, great location.

No ice in the ice room on 6th floor

We arrived ridiculously early to check in due to a last min change in flights but staff were amazing (Thanks to Michelle at reception in particular and the cleaning staff who sorted a room for us before almost anyone else was awake, let alone checked out). It was really incredibly appreciated after being up all night travelling. Breakfast was v good. Beds very comfortable. Great location. We were walking distance to the corniche and a little festival that was going on around the corner which was v nice.

Really bad internet connection.
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Really bad internet connection. I was at the hotel for business and I could not do my work when I was at the hotel. The side lamp in my room was broken

Excellent hotel at reasonable cost
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Staff nice, location excellent near corniche. Rooms clean and location excellent.Bathroom ameitie only brought at request. Breakfast less than other hotels in UAE but satisfactory. swimming pool small but nice and well warmed.

Great location and value for money.

We did not use the pool, but would not choose hotel if I wanted to spend lots of time by the pool. The pool and the area is small. However hotel is great in all other ways and excellent base to discover Abu Dhabi.

Great location near Corniche. Good options at restaurants and great bar. Close to all key attractions.

Nice rooms, nice location but very poor and suspicious management.
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Very disagreable personnel at reception. They ask you to pay upon arrival the full amount of your stay, in addition to a financial reserve, while they refuse to take a guarantee through a credit card. This request is incredible before even having had a look at your room! It is mean, retrograde and stupid. Moreover, Internet in the room is very poor (cuts often, and is slow when it works...) Finally, reception is understaffed (two persons to deal with check-ins and check-outs, while a printer is out of order !)

Breakfast was nice and varied. Location is fine.

The standard room was quite spacious with an adorable gulf...
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Almost every day one or two small towels were missing from the bathroom after cleaning, but that’s minor

The standard room was quite spacious with an adorable gulf view, the gym was nice, the staff were very helpful and friendly. Great value for money!

Perfect calm and decent place for people who wants a relaxing stay.

Wi-Fi was a bit slow.

Staff were so friendly and welcoming. Room service and house keeping was quick responsive. Silent and quiet place for sleep. Nice pool and sauna facilities. Free parking and lots of onsite parking spots near by. Perfect location, access to everything and near to cornice.

Perfect location .
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

Internet connection was very bad as they have only one device in each floor.

Perfect location ... rooms are big and comfortable ... staff are so nice and helpful .

AVERAGE NICE STAY ,COOL BUT NOT SCENIC ANYWAY, VERY BORING URBAN OUT VIEW
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

LOCK BECAME NON RESPONSIVE TO CARD KEY ,ALTERNATE KEY METALLIC WAS NOT PROVIDED , RECEPTION MUST OFFER BOTH TYPE KEYS, BECAUSE OF BATTERY FAILUER THE LOCK WAS NOT WORKING.

I LIKED THE LOCATION ACCSS AND STAFF

A GOOD STAY
    • Deluxe Room King Size Bed

PARKING PROBLEM, ROOM SERVICES HOUSEKEEPER ENTERED MY ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION IN MY ABSENCE AND WITHOUT MY REQUEST TO MAKE MY ROOM UP

ROOMS SERVICE STAFF, RESTAURANT

• Club Room

No issues. Wish we had a better view from the room but that's not a problem in the context of things.

Very central. Staff were fantastic. Go above and beyond for you. The Club lounge was a real plus. Changa, excuse my spelling waa great. Nathan who helped with the boarding pass. Thank you. Pool quite good.

Browse Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi traveller photo gallery