Reviews of Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort 5 stars

Al Aqah, Al Aqah, United Arab Emirates

#2 of 5 hotels in Al Aqah

Staff is excellent and property is nice
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

We have had a nice time - particularly, breakfast was excellent and staff was professional and cooperative the chief CHEF from Sri Lanka was at his best and provided special sweets and fruit to my family.

Very short business trip
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Room facilities can be better, quality is a bit outdated however worth the value paid for the hotel.

Price waa affordable as I was on a business trip to Fujeira and required a 4hour stay only and not the night. Amenities were okay with beach facilities and a nice seating area across the beach. The hotel has a nice lounge in the lobby too.

we booked al qasr suite, its amazing and very big room and...
    • Al Qasr Suite with Sea view

what I didn't like is that our suite is too far from the lobby, and the room service food I found 3 or maybe 4 times hair in our food which is disgusting, but the the food was delicious.

we booked al qasr suite, its amazing and very big room and living room also the private pool area is so nice. food is good and staff were too friendly. had an amazing time :)

Great stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

The area is far away from malls and restaurants

Nice quiet area . The staff are very helpful they offered us an upgrade to a beach view and our anniversary cake was amazing. Thanks

it was very nice , to be repeated
    • Family Room with Pool View

the welcoming of the hotel staff and service was very good The breakfast and the food were good also I have enjoyed watching the football match in the hall and the beverage service

Pool
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

We had a lot of problems we had 3 rooms and in my friends room their was a just outside master bathing and the room had a lot of insects and my room there were 3 lizards and we also had a misunderstanding with your hotel at the valet which was your valet guys fault but your manager was super rude and didn’t know how to speak to us and it was very very disappointing and we paid for the damage that was not ours but don’t worry you won’t need to deal with us or anyone we know anymore we made sure that every single human that we know won’t even think of coming to your resort and btw we have pictures of the lizards and all

Pool

Indifferently. Was ok, but not sure if would be back.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

1. During my reservation via booking.com I have asked check in at 2-3 pm, as I was planned to arrive at 2.30pm (regular check in time is 3pm). My request was rejected. This is ridiculous to reject 40-30 min earlier check in! My mood was spoiled even before coming to hotel. 2. Check in (I came at 3.30pm) took more then 15 min which is not acceptable. 3. Hotel was full of the peoples from Russian Federation, all signs and menues in hotel was in russian language. 4. In hotel has been implemented "cards for towels" (maybe because of guests from Russian Federation), you need to exchange the cards on towels and then back. Lost card cost 100 AED. So, we always had to watch our towels even swimming in sea as it could be stolen. On our eys one lady with small baby came to security to inform that her towels has been stolen. What to say about phones or another personal staff which we were really worry to leave because of such environment. 5. Breakfast was a bit poor, no choice and quality of food was very low. 6. As we understood, in Fujairah no that much places to rest, especially in evening time, so many peoples come to the hotel from the city to spend some time, that make the hotel crowded in the evening time.

7. Staff was well trained, but we didn't use their services that much to I can say how helpful they are. 8. The hotel has only one advantage it's ocean. The water completely different from Persian gulf, not like in Dubai/Ajman/RAK. Beach area is nice, you can walk even few kilometres.

Amazing place ,wonderful people , excellent experience.
    • Family Room with Ocean View

our check in was delayed by almost half an hour but it was compensated when we saw the special decorations

We visited to celebrate our 10 wedding anniversary , the staff were very helpful and was pleased by the service , they did a nice decoration in the room which my wife loved to see , the view was amazing ,we received a complementary cake, and in the chefs were always there to make our stay memorable one of the chefs made mind blowing dal makhni specially for us in the evening ,there was belly dancing and lot more entertainment which we enjoyed and the next day morning chef Satyavel from Bahari greeted us and also provided complementary icecream on request for my kids , kids just loved the place and didint want to leave . all in all Thank you Miramar for making it a memorable stay and will visit again if I get a chance.

In general, it was acceptable but next time most probably I'll look for some other place
    • Two connecting Standard Rooms Desert or Mountain View

no single place with AC where you can have shisha (you will be burning while having a shisha, which destroys your mood) Although I paid by card and they have my card details to deduct from whatever they need; they will make you wait while they confirm if you took anything from the mini bar!! (they did not trust my word when I said no, even this is my second time with them!!)

the kid's pool is covered with a tent the food was very good

1.Schedule activities are very good idea for adults and kids...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Pool View

1.Internet connection was continuously discounting although the technician came and fix it as what he said ,but the problem not solve. 2.The booking for Pool view room was not as actual we have got blocked balcony with boundry we need to be close to wall to see piece of the swimming pool since the sheds in front off the veiw .which is not same what we expected I think there is unclear description in booking .com about that we have paid more for nothing .this this really disappointed me. 3. The hotel need some renovation in furniture it looks like old inside the room.

1.Schedule activities are very good idea for adults and kids 2.friendly staff 3.spaces for car parking 4.clean beach

As hospitality was bad.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

Summary: If I can give it less, I would. Description: we stayed in this hotel for 2 nights on the last weekend in June 2018. On the first day, we bought some food from a nearby subway shop and brought it to the hotel. At that time, Noone told us that food and drinks are not allowed into the hotel. We even got water and juice regularly with no comment from any of the staff. On the second day, we bought food as the first day, we were surprised to be stopped by the staff and shown a sign that says no food is allowed. However, we had already bought 5 sandwiches for the group (5 family members). We requested to talk to the general guest relation manager Ms. Lana to make an exception this time as the bought is already bought and we have never been to a hotel before with such a rule. To our surprise, Ms. Lana told us to go eat outside. We were basically kicked out of this 5 star hotel. We explained to her that just the day before we bought the same food (which comes on a large tray) and she accused us of smuggling the food into the hotel which was very insulting and offensive (food was worth 110 dirhams while the rooms were 1025 each for 3 rooms for 2 nights). I will never return to such a hotel that doesn't know how to deal with guests who pay their hard earned money for a nice weekend and kicks them out/accuse them of smuggling food without considering the situation.

As hospitality was bad. We couldn't enjoy the rest

This hotel not allow to take photo or video in property which is not good to any tourist.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Ocean View

and i have mention stuff and management was so rude, me and my wife we was want to take photo of video from us not from any other person but several time security they didn't allow us, they said you need to get permission from management, we even spoke with management they said only on the beach side you can do, we wakeup early morning at 5:00am and go to beach there was no any single person was there and we try to get photos and videos from hour selfs which is only me and my wife but security stop us and they said you don't have permission, this is really not nice the way do to customers, we was so good with them and respect others but was not nice to see they stopping us from taking photo or video, this is last time we go there, other hotels they allowed us to make photo or video i dont know why they not allowed us...

We have been there many times but this time stuff was so rude

Fantastic as always
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Pool View

I wish I had an ocean view room :)

I really truly admire the staff working at Miramar. Valet parking, reception, room service, housekeeping, lifeguards - everyone was friendly, helpful and made me feel very welcomed. Massive thanks! Big screens at Bliss Disco to watch Russia beat Spain at World Cup were a huge bonus

Perfect
    • Two connecting Standard Rooms Desert or Mountain View

Far for a weekend should add a day or expect late check out for Abu dhabi visitors

Perfect could sit their the whole day. Indoor pool for ladies at specific timings. Activities the staff would caall u for like aqua yoga, salsa dance etc

Not at all Enjoyed. Except the Pool
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Room Service . House keeping call attending staff.

Breakfast reasonable. No much choice of fruits. Food ordered in the room are absolutely not good quality. Quantity of the food is very low. Value for money is nil.

Count all the cups, towels place mats etc in your room as it will be counted on your departure.
    • Two connecting Standard Rooms Desert or Mountain View

I did not like the check out process at this resort. I have never experienced anything like it in the many places throughout the world that I have stayed. I had to wait 20 minutes after checkout and paying until my room was inspected - I though the mini-bar. But after paying over 7000 AED for two rooms, meals, massages drinks at the resort while my family celebrated my wifes birthday - my stay was spoilt when I was then accused of stealing a plastic cup coaster from one of the two rooms that I used. This really changed my stay at the hotel and left me with a bad taste. Though I scored high I would be unlikely to return after the check out experience.

The staff were very friendly throughout the resort. Food in the grill was very good - especially the steaks.

Nice pool
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

The staff is very rude , especially the front office , they don’t know how to manage their time when they are over booked , the bedrooms are outdated and bathrooms aren’t great either.

Nice pool

i recommend this hotel to everyone and im keep going again and again

everything was perfect

Me and my we wife are youtuber ( Afshin Vlogs ) and we traveled there and they give us amazing room, we love the room so much there was jacuzzi in our room and big balcony, and stuff was super nice and helpful.

The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

Very disappointed in renting out 2 snorkel masks for 85aed each and for them both to not work. The Arabic buffet dinner was not value for money at all. I would not recommend that. Very sad that the beaches are all a mess with so much rubbish and oil. The marine life is sadly not going to survive.

The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. It is a beautiful setting and the grounds with the trees and flowers are beautiful.

Generally good.
    • Al Dana Suite with Desert or Mountain view

I was not impressed with the person on reception as we tried to check out. She pointed to the back and said checkout was round the corner in a manner I found offensive. I also think a lot of the food, particularly on Thursday night in the buffet, was tasteless, and really not very special. This really needs improvement. Breakfast was better but the coffee was really awful.

The facility is lovely, and it seemed to be well organized. We were able to arrange a later checkout time though we didn't use it in the end.

Worst experience ever in a 5 stars hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

- I requested an early check in and they promised I would have had it in one hour while eventually I had to wait one hour more than the standard time. - In the room I had an engine working on and off beside my window which woke me up at 7 AM. - When I managed to sleep again i was waken up at 9:00 by the house keeping service who came in the room unexpectedly. When I realized they were in the room I shouted and they left. - I booked one hour massage at the SPA and it turned out it was 40 minutes. The practitioner just left me there and left without not evening telling me the massage was over. - I raised all these complaints to the manager but nothing happened.

Location is great

Relaxing Getaway
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

The pool bar didn't have seats inside the pool, so you had to keep getting out to order at the bar - why have a 'pool bar' if you can't order from the pool. AND they told us we cannot drink our beverages whilst in the water by the edge, again if this is the case, why call it a 'pool bar'?

The layout of the resort. Big pool, nice beach

All in all good value for the money paid.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

Found the dinner buffet a bit dull for the prize we paid. Expected more variety especially in the meat section.

The room was great, very comfortable but what exceeded our expectation was the warm welcome and great hospitality by the staff.

Generally great place to stay for a long weekend before the summer heat sets in.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

I did not want to have the buffet breakfast (at 110 AED) and ended up having to pay 50 AED for 2 eggs on toast, which was annoying.

Nice rooms. Excellent pool and pool services. Restaurants with reasonably diverse restaurant and prices. Choice to use the beach and good entertainment.

Average, but check out formalities left me feeling extremely upset.
    • Al Bawadi Suite with Ocean view

Sun beds were impossible to get hold of as people insisted on reserving them with towels. The management should strictly enforce the removal of towels after an hour and insist all towels are returned at the end of each day. At check out we were treated like criminals, having to be issued with a slip of paper to prove to the doorman we had completed formalities. I felt I was not been trusted and this would put me off returning to the property in the future, or recommending it for a weekend break.

Restaurants were friendly and reasonably priced for the uae.

Restaurants soooo expensive for what they serve, and all their concern how to charge money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

1) Extremely expensive, over 100AED for a simple meal 2) We have checked in at 5:00pm and refused to even give us a late check out and insisted to check out at 12:00pm

Good location and clean

Not good service.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

Not good service. I swear. Third class service. First thing Ac prop 2nd internet third receptionist don’t know how to talk to guest. And 4 car parking. The boy who park my car. The death my battery. I explain so many times plz I will park the car but he says me no. This is my job. And he do what he want to do. Very very bad service. Mirarmar

Courteous staff .
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

The outdoor pool could be covered a bit as to avoid sun rays during summer months .

Courteous staff . Got a free upgrade . It was my wife ‘s birthday which i mentioned during the booking . They decorated the bed and sent a cake free of cost . Also could check in online and late check out . The spa facilities were good .

This resort is amazing place for relaxation .
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Pool View

This resort is amazing place for relaxation . From the entry of the hotel everyone meeting you with a nice smile . Stuff are more than professional, v polite and welcoming. I went to many hotels before but this is the first time I found that all the stuff working as one unit for only making guest happy which reflects the role of the management of the place. Finally words fail to express my thankfulness of the amazing hospitality and great welcoming for me and my family . Sure we'll visit it again and highly recommended . Thanks

• Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

As we are UAE residence we had only 3 nights to spare, so we could not book all inclusive,in couple of occasions it felt awkward that we are not, ie. during our dinners in the outlets they would get water and we don't, and we both know water is cheap, it's just the gesture. Staff made up for it for being professional and helpful

Bed was very comfortable

Very nice hotel with good facilities
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Even though check in time mentioned as 15.00 we had to wait another 30/40 minutes to check in

Very friendly staff, breakfast is delicious. Clean rooms.

4.0
    Nice location with great centrally located pool however terrible beauty salon experience.
    • Al Dana Suite with Ocean View

beauty salon was a terrible experiences. I recommend to change provider immediately. terrible hygiene , bad staff , unacceptable customer experiences. Very bad. I hardly believe somebody would give positive review!

location , room , central pool location

Fantastic
    • Two connecting Standard Rooms Desert or Mountain View

No notice board in swimming pool area saying to wear this particular type of clothes to be used... Specially sinthatic clothes to be used.

I like majilis rest..& the bar which located in beach...

Great weather great place great people
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

We loved the beach and pool and the volleyball and water polo as well as aqua dancing - it would be good if the GRILL could have croissants and cakes for breakfast The animation team do a great job

Beach. Pool. Chill
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

The breakfast was nice, but other than that the food was very over priced. We ordered margarita pizza, it was edible not tasty and not worth 80 dirhams. We ordered meals from the Italian place in the property, the pizza there is also bad and the pasta wasn't that good either, for the amount they charge. Drinks were good but also very overpriced. A piece of advice lower the rates for water activities/sports too. Fujairah is cheaper in general you want to encourage people to com

The towel guy Nelson is very friendly he can teach you Russian if you ask, learnt some new words thanks to him. The animation club staff were really nice, it was really nice meeting and chit chatting with Alla. The games were nice, we played a Russian metal balls games.. cant remember it's name. we also played darts, was organized by Alexandra the experience was delightful !

AVERAGE FOR A 5 START HOTEL
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

VIEW OF THE ROOM, AND ONE OF THE RECEPTIONIST IN THE HOTEL. AROUND THE POOL IT WAS DIFFICULT TO SEE A WAITER!!!! HAD TO GO TO THEM OR ASK ANYONE FROM THE HOTEL WALKING PASS, SO THEY COULD TELL THE WAITER TO COME!!! TOO MANY PEOPLE RESERVING THEY SWIMMING POOL LOUNGERS FOR HOURS AND DOESN'T TURN UP BEFORE BEGINNING OF THE AFTERNOON!

SENSASIA RESTAURANT WAS WONDERFUL, VERY GOOD SERVICE AND VERY GOOD CHEF

A delightful waste of money...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

Where to start... From check in, we thought that the staff were not helpful or welcoming, apart from the valet parking staff who greeted us very nicely (Sunday thanks for the big grin) The lobby smells of smoke, as it's connected to a bar where people can smoke, really not a nice start ! Our room overlooked the pool and the bed was comfortable but the carpet was dirty, and the room smelt of cigarettes. This is not what you expect when you pay 3 times the normal price because it's a bank holiday !! We tried the Italian restaurant and the Asian one, both very disappointing in terms of quality of the food... Do not try the mango and sticky rice, worse that we have ever eaten ! When you check out, you have to wait for them to check the room and give you a check out receipt...what a trusting end to a delightful waste of money.

The fact that the architecture respects the landscapes.

A lovely hotel with a different clientele.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

All is now catered for Eastern Europe clients. Music is almost constant at the pool and loud.

The hotel is well maintain, convenient location and friendly staff.

Overall our stay was not five star and was definitely not good value for money.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

Staff tries to help but they lack basic hospitality skills. For example, we requested for interconnected rooms and when we asked the reception upon arrival the man who checked us in replied “no way! All interconnecting rooms are taken.” He then upgraded one of the rooms we booked to apparently make up for not giving us interconnected rooms which meant the rooms were not really next to each other but had 8 steps between them. He also cockily reminded us that we shouldn’t expect to be upgraded “next time” as it was based on availability. The “upgraded room” was a couple of square meteres bigger and had a canopy over the bed; otherwise, no different from the other room. Keys worked only for one room and we had to wait for 35 min to have the second set. Buffet dinner was hopeless - bland, little choice and the staff on duty were very unhelpful. We had to keep asking for cutlery, napkins, even teacups. Ordered a hot choclate that never arrived. Beds and pillows were hard and pretty uncomfortable.

The Italian restaurant by the pool has excellent food and by far the best in the hotel.

Pleasantly treated for our anniversary stay.

Pool bar can be a bit more service friendly and chilled background music around the beach lounger area could provide a bit of random relaxation. Was not aware that you needed to book a table for outside dining at the restaurants, which was mostly fully booked, although many table were open while we were dining indoors. A bit of a evening spoiler for the good weather we had. Should be a 'first come-first serve' basis.

Food was really good from the Italian restaurant and the beach restaurant serving oysters was well prepared, fresh and reasonably priced. Room was clean, but air-conditioning may need a bit of freshening up.

Splendid
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

Nothing. One recommendation to increase the frequency of shuttle bus to Dubai mall.

the location, the decoration, the view, the facilities, the friendly and cooperative staff, the food quality, the beach, the swimming pool, the spa, the restaurant,..... everything.

Not impressive
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

The personnel giving away the towels The sea was dirty The first room we were given was smelling and we had to change the room

The closeness to snoopy island

We had a room upgrade : bigger room than the one we booked...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

The choice of the dishes at the buffet restaurant was limited. They had some offers for the half board customers, which wasn't properly explained from the beginning.

We had a room upgrade : bigger room than the one we booked and on the top with the pool view! Loooooots of towels in the room. Very clean resort. Nice staff.

The way to the room, on the way to the room you have to pass...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

The way to the room, on the way to the room you have to pass from the middle of the cafe where everyone is smoking ( shisha ) which is not good for non-smokers like me.

Expensive
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

The air conditioner wasn’t good , had to wake up every 30 minuets.. no carpet on floor.. and from my experience the price was too high and doesn’t worth the room that i took

friendly staff, full of activities,

A lovely relaxing stay for us - perfect for a girly catch up couple of days.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

Pushy spa salesman - but we did succumb and had a wonderful scrub and massage on our 2nd day there. But being greeted by a gum chewing male spa receptionist doesn't create the right impression.

Lovely relaxing resort. We had a good meal in La Cucina restaurant. Our whole stay was very good value for money. Great spa treatments too.

We like the set-up of the family rooms, the heated pool,...

The property should look into offering mountain hike adventures as one of their adventures.

We like the set-up of the family rooms, the heated pool, scenic location with mountains in the background, ability to walk/run along the beach, vicinity of snoopy island with possibility to rent kayak and snorkel, breakfast buffet, organized activities for children and adults.

The beds really are comfy and it's a great place to take...
    • Family Room with Pool View

The food is not really five-star, very stodgy buffet. The water pressure was low (maybe not in the whole hotel?) so running a bath took a long time. The wifi was patchy.

The beds really are comfy and it's a great place to take small children. The pool is easily accessible from the rooms, as is the beach. The staff are great and Sunday, who meets guests as they arrive and leave, is a wonderful, warm person who remembers repeat guests.

Great location and a reasonable drive time from Dubai, which is why we have returned many times.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

The F&B Manager needs to sort out the appalling lack of wine and the appalling lack of trained staff when it comes to ordering wine. Both nights of our stay were tarnished due to untrained staff and almost no wine available by the bottle. We were not on an all-inclusive package (Dubai residents) and we were left with the feeling that the hotel only wants all-inclusive guests now (of which there were plenty.)

The location and the staff - the staff are Miramar's trump card. The guys who greet guests and manage the luggage are real gems. The girls around the pool are amazing.

The location, the swimming pool and the kindness of the...
    • Two connecting Standard Rooms Desert or Mountain View

The food: the breakfast buffet was ok just average and the dinner buffet was far below what you would expect from a 5 stars hotel. Just kind of cafeteria The entertainment: better nothing. Must be aware that the hotel works mostly with one nationality of tourists. So you feel not confortable at all. Overall experience :despite the professionalism of the staff, the hotel not meet the 5 stars hotel standards. Not good value for money at all.

The location, the swimming pool and the kindness of the staff.

romantic resort , quiet with high customer services standard, well located and highly recommended.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

in restaurant i was restricted to access for diner wearing a jort ( under knee). i went back to my room and worn a trouser. when I sat I saw a man in the restaurant wearing a short ( disappointed) but did not say anything. but in general was a very good stay.

location, customer service , especially receptionist at our arrival.

Great pool and room
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Oily beach, lack of water provision at the buffet, glasses are so small, bottle should be given. Also waiting time for food at the other restaurants.

Great pool and room

Staff,
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

Spa, things not working , fire in the sauna room in the past and it is VERY noticeable, hot tube not working. The feel in the spa is volume of people is the goal, staff worked hard to make it nice but management is all about the number of people that they can push though the spa. Room bathroom sink clogged, shower spiket leaked and water runs onto the floor of the bathroom.

Staff,

Overall good stay and nice moment with family; recommended for SHORT stay
    • Two connecting Standard Rooms Desert or Mountain View

The buffet at dinner is disappointing and not in line with the hotel (claimed) standing. you can see the difference with the breakfast (additional cost) that is much much better to be honest. we also had lunch in the Italian restaurant and the question was very very good ... but the price was hell. so they know how to cook but it's all matter of are you going to the main buffet (industrial) or if you want to choice better food (at cost)

the hotel is very nice and clean. The atmosphere is clearly peaceful and made me feel i'm on holiday! The proximity of the beach (private) is a must.

Love the location,
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Ocean View

I think the reception,staff very good ,but very busy,so had little time to explain things

Atmosphere,very good, position,beach and mountains, beautiful sun rise in morning

Decent stay, but probably would not stay here again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

Staff was very friendly and helpful, except for one front-desk lady who seemed to be transmit mode only; not very accommodating. This hotel seems to cater to the "package deal" crowd (pay as low as possible with breakfast and dinner) and you can tell.

Good hotel, good time. Staff was very friendly and helpful, except for one front-desk lady who seemed to be transmit/robotic mode only and was not very accommodating. The Staff at the Beach Bar were especially great! Rooms were okay, met expectations. This hotel seems to cater to the "package deal" crowd (pay as low as possible with breakfast and dinner) and you can tell. Restaurants were good.

My leisur journey
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

Porters are distributing for the tips ,they raised voices welcoming you to pull your attation for tip also Front Desk Clerks mention beach tolwel cards must return otherwise detect 35 $ if lost also return plastic room key this quite strange you hear from 5 star hotle especially in Gulf Again would like to mention that I'm not against giving the porters tips but the way they asked not civilized at all

Location easy axcess to beach ,swimming okay ,restaurants fantastic ,coffee shop is fantastic too

A pleasant experience overall.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Ocean View

The beds were not the best in the business. The lawn mower noise was heard early in the morning and upon request the person/ worker agreed to delay his task to mid day.

This resort is situated by the beach and that makes it the perfect place to be on a leisure trip. We stayed by the Ocean view room and it had a balcony to enjoy the view. The resort has a certain list of activities like water aerobics, volley ball, discotheque, a theme for each day that keeps you lively. Overall the place gets the perfect rating.

Fantastic resort !!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

The breakfast could have been better . Wasn't too bad but not too great either .

The pool was fantastic. The beach bar was great. The resort is very lively and lots of activities to keep busy. Beautiful setting.

Most of the reports we read mentioned how friendly all the...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Most of the reports we read mentioned how friendly all the staff were and they could have been any friendly. That will be my lasting memory of the hotel and holiday. The bar/restaurant on the beach was fantastic. Overall really pleasant friendly hotel to stay at.

Great stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

The location if the hotel is great as it is near by snoopy island. The staff are friendly. The animation team is super. The check out is classically classy.

Amazing staff, great resort!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

Check in staff are super grumpy. Not getting much better at reception; it’s a shame because every other aspect is perfect...

As usual the boys in the front are amazing. The check out ladies were lovely as always. In fact all of the staff are amazing, from restaurants, housekeeping, porters and everyone else in between. Very accommodating and pleasant in general. I go for the diving but I wind down by the amazing pool, eat at the restaurants and enjoy the entertainment provided. The shishas at Al Mutaqa are next level! Really good experience overall.

Excellent resort packed with activities and relaxation!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

The amount of spa sales personnel that approached us is annoying, 10+ times.

The entertain crew were amazing! The activities were really fun. Loved the night time entertainment. The staff were really friendly and very accommodating to all needs! Everyone was smiling and happy. The pool is lovely and rooms were very clean and spacious.

Great location!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

Unfortunately the dinner buffet was not up to our standards, for there wasn't much food there that a person with a gluten-free diet could eat. Also, the variety of food was not as elegant as the location is, so changing the items from tacos to more classy items would make the experience more enjoyable.

Great facility. I really enjoyed the short stay we had there. The staff were helpful and the experience was great! The rooms were very nice and the facilities in the mountains were beautiful. Looking forward to another visit soon.

1. It was raining and the electricity kept on switching on...

1. It was raining and the electricity kept on switching on and off. 2. The toilet floor was full or water due to ceiling leakage because of the rain. 3. They told us that pool is closed because of the rain as the water pump in not functioning and they asked us to go to the beach but after about 2 hours we realized that everyone was enjoying the pool.

2 days raining Fujeera
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

electicity switched off more than 5 times on the two days, breackfast cold sometime.

parking is good, food is good , sometime breackfast cold but it was good in general, our bad luck it was raining so kids clud was closed and water was cold to swim.

we enjoyed our stay and will definitely come back again
    • Two connecting Standard Rooms Desert or Mountain View

The girls at kids club and recreational group were talking in Russian which we did not understand

The rooms were clean.the staff were very nice always smiling and very helpful.food was very delicious.enjoyed the pool and kids club

Great hotel, great location, true resort!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

Everything was good this time

Staff were great as usual! The entertainment at night was fantastic! Really enjoyed myself this trip despite my dives getting cancelled...

Excellent food and particularly charming service at La...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Ocean View

Excellent food and particularly charming service at La Cucina restaurant. With a ground floor room facing the beach we couldn't have been closer to the sea! it proved a perfect base for diving.

Very friendly stuff and nice location and design.
    • Two connecting Standard Rooms Desert or Mountain View

No much interesting activities for the family and nor interresting restaurant menus. Kids club and rooms not much clean and in old condition. Small rooms.

Very friendly stuff and nice location and design.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Sunday, the valet guy .
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

Dinner is very poor, I felt as if I am in a camp, less varieties, requires a lot of enhancement, (ex; chicken biryani does not include chicken) had a bad experience with the SPA staff, she was rude

Sunday, the valet guy ... he is amazing, his smile, welcoming, remembering the guest name which gives a feeling of special treatment.

Staff and Swimming pools
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The language used in Most of the activities (specially the children activities) was Russian only. I know that the majority of visitors are Russian, but English is always recommended.

Staff and Swimming pools

good but not amazing
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

Food could be better, as well as view from our room (partial sea view only). You can tell that the hotel is not the newest one. The sewerage is not as good, water was going away slow and a bad smell was coming out.

nice place t chill for a weekend or couple of days, great beach

• Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

The beach bar closes early

The beach..beach bar..the quietness..Abdul from concierge is so helpful..the nigerian doorman during the morning is very cheerful and genuine

Very relaxing atmosphere away from the city. Very friendly staff and hotel is very well maintained.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room With Desert or Mountain view

Our check in time was 3:00 pm but our check out was 12:00 noon. We didn’t get to stay 24hrs. If not for the late check out, we would have liked to stay for at least 24 hrs.

Excellent location, friendly staff