Reviews of Nihal Palace Hotel 4 stars

Al Maktoum Street, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#255 of 384 hotels in Dubai

Lovely stay feel like home 😍😍

Its always great time i spend in this hotel. its one of my favorite hotels in Dubai. Great services everything is very clean good prices nice stuff thanks

Always feel welcome.

The hotel staff at check in were extremely welcoming and courteous. The bell hop is always professional and efficient. I enjoy this hotel very much and always stay here when I am in Dubai.

Overall, Stay at hotel was good, room temperature of cooling system is too good.

Hospitality

Actually selected hotel having good reputation, But Staff cooperation in term of guest favor seems nil. Even no complementary breakfast was available, They said so that it was not in package. Clearness of Bathroom was too bad , Hot water supply in Bathroom. 1. Personal Fruit nuts were disappeared during room cleaning. 2, Guest are not allowed in room . It was advised to meet them in lobby. 3:, Bar items too much expensive. 4 , Morning complementary Fruit bucket was not served. May it was not in package.

meet your expectation well

for the 3rd time, I request the removal of mini bar & no-compliance !!! it is an insult for my believes to do my prayer in a room with alcohol next to me !! specifically requested that very clearly in my email before check in & THEY replied with " well noted" but, I was disappointed

space, location, cleanliness & convenience

The friendliness and supportive nature of staff.

State of cleanliness of the bathroom.

The friendliness and supportive nature of staff. Especially Chahel, Raheena and Mischel who went out of their way to help during check out process.

Don't call any guests to your room, they will embarrass you in front of the guests.

My relatives including kids came to meet me in my room and every half an hour i was getting calls, saying guests are not allowed like its some jail..I can understand if its a single person coming in the night to meet me,they can have the issues but when kids and family are there how does it matter????

Location is accessible, price is decent for a 4 star.

Staff in the front desk were not helpful, did not show...

Staff in the front desk were not helpful, did not show proper manners nor respect. Room was dirty, sheets full of bed bugs (I got bit) and it did not smell good at all. Towels over used, brown stains on them so you can imagine how filthy the place is. Will not recommend it to anyone honestly

All good

How the security talk to us is rude when they want the visitor to not come inside

The staff are very accomodating. Good proper manner. The toiletries in the comfort room are good.

Great place to stay for business and leisure. Staff very friendly and helpful.

The wifi was very weak and disconnecting all the time. Not possible to load videos, only basic messaging/email use.

Great place to stay for business and leisure. Staff very friendly and helpful. There is some bar at the M floor but no noise or disturbance in the rooms.

The hotel keeps our original passports all the time although the room is entirely paid!!

We've had such a bad surprise: the hotel not only kept my passport at the front desk, but my boyfriend's too! TWO ORIGINAL PASSPORTS! I will not consider coming back unless I know their policy with documents has totally changed. The bill was entirely paid right before we reached our hotel room and they still kept our original passports. We've never seen something like this!! We were about to call our Embassy at UAE to ask for help, but at our Google seach, we've noticed other Nihal customers complaining about the same fact, but received the passports at check-out. The same happened with us, but the experience was such a nightmare. If something has happened to one of us during the trip, our health insurance wouldn't check us in at Dubai hospitals because of the lack of original passports. How can this happen??? I've been to UAE in 2012 and my passport was with me all the time, and now in 2018, when we went to Abu Dhabi too. Just Nihal did this to us and we wonder why, because as far as we know, it is not a legal procedure to retain people's passports.

Clean and spacious room, very comfortable bed, nice bathroom, hotel near metro station, restaurants, banks / ATMs. Price is worth it.

Clean and spacious room, very comfortable bed, hotel near metro station, restaurants, banks / ATMs. Very good breakfast. Price is worth it.

I stayed in room 602 with my 4 months.

Cigrette smell in reception area

I stayed in room 602 with my 4 months.old daughter and partner. Staff was very helpful especially.henry , reenu.sanjeev manager people at resturant. All cooperative. The only negative point i noticed was cigrette smell in reception area which can be improved using arabian attar.i might be missing some names but everybody was very helpful. There should be some change in breakfast menu which is same every day.

Good business trip facilities, right price - helpful and accommodating staff!

The Nihal Palace was comfortable for a short stay business trip. I was only there one night. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I even forgot my ID card, but they kept it for me, and I returned in some days to retrieve it - they knew me right away! Excellent service!

Nihal palace. Worth a second look great value.

Excellent customer service. Rooms and hotel refurbed to a good standard. Great for repeat guest's and very close to all amenities. Always made to feel welcome.

My stay was amazing and I will book this place again if I tour Dubai!!

There is nothing as such which I didn't like. If I really have to give some suggestion which adds value to hotel services then there is only one thing which I can add, The families with small babies have requirement of more drinking water because they have to prepare milk etc. At one time hotel provides 2 bottles of 500ml which is consumed very quickly and we have to call again to reception. Reception guys are very welcoming and they will send water again but if they provide bigger bottles to families then it saves effort of hotel staff and requires lesser calls from the guests.

The hotel was very close to Airport so it was easier to beat traffic if you have to catch a flight back and also you save in the taxi price. The staff was excellent right from the front desk to the guys providing the breakfast service. Room was very clean and big, Swimming pool and Jacuzzi were clean and great. The Hotel also has a small fitness area. Biggest plus point is Al Rigga street and Metro Station are 300-500 Metres away so you have plenty of options to eat and most of the restaurants are open 24 Hours. Prices are very reasonable. Highly recommended place!!

The spacious rooms were great value for the price.

The location. Quite far from the major attractions, but close to the airport. Cleanliness of bathroom could be addressed.

The spacious rooms were great value for the price.

Grrrate!!
    • Executive Suite

The workers are very friendly and attentive. Since I am an elderly lady and must travel alone I always feel very safe there. Since I have been coming there for some years now the staff knows me and I feel more like family. They greet me even before I was thru the door, they recognized me and many came out to the curb!!! I was really touched as I only go to Dubai twice a year. It is the little things that make my stay enjoyable. The staff, cleanliness and security all work together to make a pleasant and most enjoyable trip. THANK YOU !

I suggest this hotel

The structure need maintenance.

The staff of Nihal palace hotel is amazing. Ahmad and Osamma at the reception are always ready to help and resolve every problem.you fell like at home.

Very comfortable room and bed

I keep coming back to this hotel several times every year in the past 8 years, as I am fully satisfied and get a great value for money. It is only 10 minutes from the airport, and located in an area where you can have a walk at night and visit good night clubs(this is unusual in Dubai). The room is big and have an esthetic design , bed is comfortable, bathroom is also large with a bathtub. Service is extraordinary good, the receptionist Ahmed and the porter Raheed are very kind and helpful, they really do their best to make guests happy and satisfied. They always greet old returning guests with a very warm welcome.

Worst experience to stay in this hotel..

1. Security deposit for material in the room is bad. 2. bad attitude of the staff. 3. One key for two persons. is bad 4. over all impression is worst.

It's good but needs improvement.

The staff was not sure about the room tgat we booked and didn't give what was requested, and informing us to leave earlier to our room but it's not yet time for our check-out. During our 1st day, the pool was not available and under maintenance the staff wanted us to go to other hotel.

The size of the room is good and the ambience is perfect.

good well priced hotel if you are staying for business in the deira area

When i checked in they held on to my passport without informing me. When i checked out to find out about it they said they had not kept a deposit. Well if the deposit was required they should have told me about it at check in and i would have placed the deposit. The towels in the room are in very bad shape. It is not a major thing you should keep white towels in good share. Room is slightly dull need to update/upgrade rooms a bit more. Pool was closed and it closes early at 8 pm. They should atleast allow the hot tub to be open later

convenient location. Generally helpful staff. Meets most of the business traveler requirements

Would definitely return
    • Deluxe Double Room

Restaurant could be crowded at breakfast depending on timing.

Lovely friendly hotel with a bar! Rooms comfortable and spacious. Swimming pool a bonus. Hotel manager, Reda, very helpful with our late check out and early check in on our return. All staff helpful - a very pleasant stay. Great location for metro station.

Nice place to stay, clos

- The pressure of the water in the bathroom was very weak. - The team needs to perform their English; sometimes they don't understand what the client means and their answers have nothing to do with the questions. - Why to keep the passeport (we sometimes need it in case of a Police Control or in a bank), even if everything is already paid and they still have our credit cards number in case of any problem or additional cost?

- Nice team, very friendly. The property looks clean and attractive. - Close to the Metro station (Al Rigga), supermarkets and other facilities (souvenirs shop, restaurants)

Cheap and nasty

This place was cheap and smells really bad. I have been itching all over because of one night there. Pay the extra 100 dirham and get something better because you will hate staying here.

Indiferent

In general is just normal, no added value for nothing, it looked like everyone was there by obligation. Weird situation.

Just a few Km from the airport. But far from the main cities. Not very well located if you are planning to do things beyond sleeping and waiting a connection flight.

3rd time there
    • Deluxe Double Room

The bar not really suitable for female guests, more geared to male guests with pool tables and dart boards, needs more light and music. Although we requested a room with balcony this was not available on the night we checked in and although we were promised a nice room for the night it was anything but. We did get a balcony room for the rest of our stay. Exceptional members of staff in the dining room ,a credit to the hotel.

Location was great for the metro

The sttaf was very nice . Specially Mr Mahmoud in front office . Only i had small complaint and he resolved it and showen the interest.and also thanks to Hk manager . Soon i ll come back

Great stay!!!

The stay was pleasant however must have a bigger selection for breakfast, I have been to this hotel several times and the breakfast menu has to have a bigger selection

Staff was pleasant and very helpful, bedding was clean and room well presented

Lovely people

The staff was so friendly I like the door man he was so helpful and nice Also in the reception the ladies was so nice " Renil and Reens " I hope I wrote the name correctly I recommend to stay there

It's a nice place, good attention and good location,...

It's a nice place, good attention and good location, room was good and bathroom just average. Little old hotel but general is good and I'll recommended.

Best budget hotel for stay

Service was late . we have order pizza from swimming pool taste was very nice but it take 50 minute just for one pizza . and bell boy didn't ask to us for any help or didn't show us room this is actually his job in the room furniture ,sofa was very old management need to change furniture

Reception staff , Ahmed and other 2 girls Asian they made our stay happy with best service . thank you we will come back soon

Actually i was making cheak out and they charged me 10 AED...

Actually i was making cheak out and they charged me 10 AED because of box gum I told them I don't use it because also I have my things actually serves there it's worth servicing u can meet in other hotel and I have also have something they charge me 300 AED because they found something colored the cover of mattress when we make cheak out this hotel is really bad

firts time visit"disappointed"

missing point: no greetings, no smile. the restaurant staff doesnt know how to welcome the guest. (we had a breakfast in the restaurant with my husband. we are very disappointed with the 2 lady staff in the restaurant, they are very busy chatting, very irritating because of their loud voice. they did not even approached us when we dine there.

the room are very clean and neat, the bed is very comfty. i love the color. the bathroom as well is clean hair blower is damage need to fix it. the reception staff has been good and helpful.

Reception was exceptional

Michelle, the lady in reception was so accommodating and well mannered. She makes us feel comfortable the moment when we speak to her. Keep up the good service and hope to have a plenty of choices in the restaurant.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

great bed!

They put us in a smoking room after i specifically told them not to, i booked it as a non smoking room too but they told me theyre fully booked and have no other available room.

The receptionist guy was really friendly and nice. The location of the place is also good. The bed is just wonderful! Had a goodnight sleep.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Superb!

My friend and I spent 1 night at Nihal Palace Hotel. We absolutely loved every second of our stay. Michelle and Paul was extremely hospitable, offering advice on the best places to see in the area and making us feel right at home. The staff was also very professional. The room that we took was very nice! We also took time to wander around hotels and it was amazing! You have nearby grocery stores to buy some snacks and if you want to explore the magnificent view of Dubai in cheapest way, take metro and let your eyes experience the magnificent panoramic view of Dubai.... All in all, it was very good! We definitely would come back again to explore all the sites that we didn't get to this time around and would definitely stay at Nihal Palace Hotel again and again.

Good hotel but very rude staff

There was a big problem with the parking one of the employees started a fight with me screaming in street in front of the manager where he stod and did nothing worse place every

The reception laides where very nice and helpful and the room was very clean

Nightclub keeps you awake all night

The hotel hosts a nightclub, that kept us awake for until 3AM, even though we were 4 floors above the club. Entirely unnacepptable.

The rooms were clean

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

It is not about the place, but the people who makes your stay a better place.

The reception was so busy they will let you wait for a mnimum of 20 mins to sort anything, 4 guest are waiting all exhausted, no quick service and dis organized, not welcoming and no smiles. My own nationality (Filipino) was so judgemental to directly say in my face that my husband of different nationality is not allowed, without asking if we are married. It was the first time that a UAE national was not to be allowed in a hotel in their own country just because he is with a Filipina. When I showed our marriage contract and told her he is my husband, not even a sorry was given. I will never go back to this hotel again. It was in fact recommended by a friend as a very cozy place but it was not.

The sauna...

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Thank you booking.

I am so sad cause when I come to this hotel I had a long way from abu dhabi till Dubai driving and then I also was having one night to relax and go to airport but what I didn't expected in this hotel happened. It was the worse stay ever very bad room and not comfortable bed first they give us a join beds and they said at the reception is a king size bed as we are stupid and when I come in the evening to change they give me a room with very bad smell of smoking and also very small bed. The second thing that there is no facilities and also there was some people drunk in the night going inside the hotel's with a girls, and they and they was making noisy really that made me feel as I am in a dirty place and i am in the wrong place but the big problem that my friend was a man I request for him to stay with me in the room but they said he is not allowed and if you want him to stay here you have reserve for him a room cause he is not regester with us and i explain to them that I have a lot of bages and he is here to help me to go to airport but no one listen to me and i remember this Arabic guy he said to me that he is night manager i think his name Mahmoud or mohamad and we told him that and we explain to him he said no And I can not but when we told him that we want to cancel the booking he said no and In front of our eyes before we ask him we saw him talking to 2 girls and he allow for them to bring them friend to the room and when I said to him that he said I didn't allowed to them that are allready 3 in the room that was very bad And not good image about the hotel to bring like this people to work in hospitality And also he said to me that he have experience And he know what he do and he work in hotel 7 starta But my question is why he go back to work in hotel 4 starts cause the people are growing up not down ok let's say that this hotel giving him a good environment to work and prove his skills but tell me why he is talking...

Thank you booking.com

Good

Pool temperature is too high for this time of the year, inn the morning air temperature is lower with 31 + than the water temp. with +34 C In summer it will be more worse than, no refreshment at the pool

Breakfast could be a bit better, restaurant for dinner offering cold food

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Good hotel and location.

Nothing serious.

Good hotel and location. I am not sure whether this hotel would be suitable for families, as the pub is next to the main entrance of the hotel.

A good hotel to stay with good access to the city and the airport.

As a 73 year old solo traveller I dont like to have to step into a bath in order to take a shower. It would be better IF grab handles were fitted in order to avoid slipping. Ideally i would have prefered a walk min shower.

I have stayed at this hotel for a number of years now as a stopover hotel when flying to Australia and Vietnam. It is ideally placed for the airport (approx 10 mins). It has everything one needs for a few days rest. Thee rooms are comfortabe and clean, the restaurant serves good food at a reasonable price and the Irish Pub on the ground floor is a good place for a nightcap. The breakfast room is a little small and struggles to cope when the hotel is full and everybody turns up for beakfast at once, The rooftop ool and bar is a good place to relax and the spa and gym is available for those with an eccess of energy.

Poor service in handling forgotten items by guest

No orientation with the process for lost and found items,even if I called to inform about the items I left on the room, they still end up throwing it,really poor service!

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Good value for money

They didnt find the booking, though it was confirmed by booking.com, but they had free rooms, so it was finally ok.

Comfortable rooms, helpful staff,close to the airport

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

The proximity of the hotel to shops and public transport.

A mistake with room service. It seems they wrongly assumed Id be checking out several days early, in early hours of the morning. Id like to think this was a one off mistake.

The proximity of the hotel to shops and public transport. Good memories from previous visits.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Poor staff and hotel cleaniness

This is not a four star hotel by middle east standards. Both the staff and cleaniness of the hotel were very poor. I would not recommend staying here especially if you would like an enjoyable/relaxing holiday.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Stay away from this place

1. Paid Wi-Fi - which century we are living ?? Haven't seen this anywhere I traveled.. 2. Room service - each time our room was cleaned we were missing either fresh towels or toiletries or toilet paper.. and they start knocking on the door from 8.30am so had to put out a sign do not disturb every night. 3. The beer in a hotel pub was sour and out of date. When we asked to change it, the girl in the pub had really bad attitude and told us that there is nothing wrong with our drink! Eventually she gave us a new drink which was also bad. 4. ITS NOT A 4**** STAR HOTEL, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO IT.

Absolutely nothing!

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Overall ok, but not a veeery nice stay. A bit too pricy..
    • Deluxe Double Room

Breakfast was not that tasty, but ok. No nice view from pool and only small pool area. Apparently, we were the only western guests. We ordered a taxi to airport at the lobby and they confirmed a price less than 20 AED -> then a hotel employee wanted to drive us and wanted to have 50 AED. We were really angy, got off and immediately got a cab for 25 AED until Airport.. Very rude from hotel employees!

Rooftop pool, near to airport, metro station only few walking minutes away

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Weird

Bed and pillows are not comfy, it's like 2 beds that they combined to make it look like a one big bed, not comfy at all bec it keeps moving in the middle. Plus In the middle of the night, the light gets on(kinda scary).

Place was Quiet

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Good
    • Deluxe Double Room

they don't answer at e.mail that you send in order to have booking confirmation. I was forced to turn to customercare of Booking.com to be sure of my reservation.

kindness staff (they give you a pleasant wellcoming with smiling face and fresh beverage), good location, good room (5th floor) and varied breakfast.

Bad report between quality and price. Is not clean, bathroom horrible and low standard.Bad breakfast

The hotel is in a bad part of the city. Is old, is not clean, the price is too high . The bathroom was old, i don't like shower curtain in a 4 stars hotel . I have asked a not smooking room and they gave me a sooking room. I have paid for the parking and i have to bring the car by myself. I had to pay the breakfast but the buffet was horrible and not international. The water in the shower was cold. So the hotel has to be a 3 stars , not more and the standard will be ok only for people from India and not from Europe.

I've been there in a very full week because of a tradefair and also the shopping week festeival. Every hotel was full and they have only one room. The hotel is really near to the airport.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Good value hotel for Dubai

The music from the Irish bar downstairs kept us awake til 3am, but it was virtually empty!

Comfy bed, nice room, helpful staff, close to airport and metro with good links into centre

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Terrible experience.

I disliked everything. It was terrible experience for me. The worst part was at the time of check out. They told me you have used the mini bar. I told them I did not even seen your mini bar in my less than 40 hs stay. They forced me to pay money for sth they knew I did not use. All of them was telling, we know u did not use but there is a missing and someone has to pay for it! That was crazy! I guess this is a new type of rubbing ppl's money. I would definitely follow up if I find some time. And I would report their insult not for my sake but the others who would stay there in the future.

Probably it's location.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

I do not return unless have to.

they do not have a professional attitude. Hotel is full of teenagers from neighbor countries who are in UAE for certain purpose. It not quiet place and not recommended for family travelers. I decided to extend my stay with them and they asked me to wait till next day until the reservation team arrive. I called them at 9 am but they were busy with having breakfast! finally they offered me 750AED/night which was more than double comparing to my previously booked rate and much higher than 2 times of other 4 star hotels in the city.

the price and location

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

We have booked before with Nihal Palace and always had free...

We have booked before with Nihal Palace and always had free Internet WiFi however this time we had to pay. The WiFi facility should be free for customers on business meeting

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

Dubai hotels has poor rating Government give wrong rating

Restaurant very dirty. Carpet smell very bad. Very meldow smell in the entire hotel Bathroom don't flush Way too noisy inside Should be one star hotel not 4

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

Bad bad stufff

I don't like its my last time to be in this hotel bad bad bad advice for the pepol no one go to this hotel it's really really bad one bad stuff no respect ...what happened to my its to bed I can't never forget what going on to me was my birthday 😞😞

I don't like the stuff they ask only for money

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Overall stay was excellent, thanks.

Pillowes need to be little softer and shower tub is less wider in result while taking shower the curtain keep sticking to your body that makes difficult to take shower, thanks.

Like the location and staff was very courteous,private transportation was very comfortable and reliable, thank you.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Issues with Booking.com and the stay at Nihal Palace hotel!

I generally use booking.com site for making bookings, and this is the first time i have faced that the 10% municipality fee and 10% service fee were not included. Upon going there i came to know i had to pay an additional amount excluding the tourism charge(AED 20). i felt cheated as the prices showing on the site are definitely cheaper due to the hidden charges(which are inevitable, cuz u HAVE to pay such taxes, then why hide it?!). PLEASE INCLUDE THESE HIDDEN TAXES , SO IT MAKES IT EASIER FOR PPL TO DECIDE ON BETTER HOTELS. Also, i always go to Nihal Palace and this time the service was not good at all, they said i have to pay additional for the 'wifi', whereas it was ,mentioned as its included, it shows that they have free parking but when checking out they ask to pay AED 20. the room was extremely small this time as well. NOT HAPPY THIS TIME WITH NIHAL PALACE HOTEL.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Staff just wanted to get money out of us for nothing.

Staff just wanted to get money out of us for nothing. They charged us over 100 dirhams extra on the last night even though they told us earlier it was 300 per night we ended up paying 400 something dirhams. Very disappointed with their service. They even told us there is a stain on the sheets which was there before we got there and then charged us 150 dirhams for that too. I don't recommend this hotel at all.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Nihal Place

the noisy street (the windows are not soundproof) and the sound of the irish pub that you can ear to the 4th floor until 3AM.... the location.... near to nothing unless you take a taxi. the photos of the hall in booking.com are totally not accurate. it is more modest place. the real name should be Nihal Place not Palace.

The staff is really trying to do their best for customers. The top view on the roof.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

This was better when it was Metropolitan - Shamefully operated now.

Loud noise from nightclub which made it impossible to sleep at night. Requested 2 months in advance to be on high floor - i was given level 1, rude and lousey attitude from staff at reception in especially the egyptian man and filipino lady. 10 minutes to check if i had stolen anything from minibar despite room being left clean which held up my airport arrival. The smell in the entire hotel of cigarettes is absolutely disgusting, walked into my room and it smelled of rotten cheese and milk and feet which was absolutely shameful. Hotel pool and jaquzzi water was cold and not even heated, jaquzzi wasn't even powerful. Shower the water was lukewarm at best. This hotel was better when it was Metropolitan Deira this Nihal thing makes no sense as all over the hotel and in the room it stilL says Metropolitan Deira. There is a hotel right next to this called Nihal Hotel too be careful.

I was here one night and this was my second time at this hotel, i didn't really like much of it tbh. What i did like was the wifi speed, the comfortable bed and big size of the room aswell as the nice big bathroom.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Great value for money
    • Deluxe Double Room

Great value for money, a bit old but good facility, great breakfast, very kind staff, they actually upgraded our room for free and gave us vine and fruits as welcome. The location is very good if you have to reach the airport (10 min by taxi).

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

good hotel and really good value

The music from the bar intruded into the room and disturbed sleep to some extent. The reception said they would arrange a quieter room for when I return in April

I have stayed at this hotel on previous occasions. The manager was there to greet me on arrival and immediately offered me 15% discount on food and drinks. The sports bar on the ground floor is open every day until 3am. The music is a bit loud for my taste but each to his own. Bar prices are very reasonable for Dubai and they provide free munches and a variety of snacks. The pool on the roof is a good place to relax and there is a small gymnasium. Very close to airport. 10 mins by taxi. The staff are pleasant and helpful. Good place for a stopover and I am considering returning for a longer stay at some stage.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Good location, Good staff!

The gym definitely needs renovation, treadmill didn't work properly. Pictures on the website showed a bigger gym but in fact it was very small and not equipped well. We just tried the breakfast once, it was ok-ish.

Good location, everything was nearby from the hotel (groceries, pharmacy, restaurants, banks, shopping and much more). Staff was very helpful.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

Good Value Hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room

Soft drink served on the rooftop pool was way excessive at 18 dirams for small coca cola. Very noisy Indian Night Club open til 3am each evening. Very suspect about the kind of night club it portrayed.

Location and friendly staff made our stay very enjoyable.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Close to airport and stations to travel around!!!1

Nothing - great trip and would stay again.

Staff were excellent and location of the property brilliant for travelling around Dubai. Metro very easy to use - get an all day travel card and explore!!!

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Never stay at this hotel

Every thing in this hotel was poor

I was surprised how you can rate this hotel as a four star hotel dirty smelly rooms staff was rude never stay this hotel again hotel management cancel my booking without send me any mail

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

OMG never ever

Staff unfriendly my reservation was canceled without reason and wanted to have much more money later !!!!! Location is not nice (drugs, red light district)

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

They are cheating the tenants by saying that you have use...

They are cheating the tenants by saying that you have use the mini bar which was not used and it is happened three times in front of me and i was one of them they charge me 15derhams for orange juice which i didnt take

• Reviewed: 3 December 2016

Great Value for the Money
    • Deluxe Double Room

Reluctantly to say about Cons: - The worst was about the Reception, it is the hotel's showcase though. They just trick you to get more money. Don't use anything unless you ask before if they charge you for that. They charged us 110 Dirham for a small basket of biscuits and chocolates while no one had told us if they are chargeable. - Hotel is very near to the Airport. RTA taxis charge you 20 to 40 Dirham while hotel charges you 80 Dirham for Pickup one-way. - Exchange rate is 13% lower than outside. (Out: 1$=3.65, Hotel: 1$=3.45)

- Cleanliness; the house keeper lady is very nice and responsible. - Restaurant; very polite and caring staff, good variety of dishes. - Central location; Just 10 minutes walk from Alrigga Metro Station & D'nata bus station. - Near The Airport: 10 to 15 minutes to the Airport by taxi. - Near to main Shopping Centers; Deira City Center, Al Bassam, Al Ghabael… - Roof top Pool is very clean and has a great design. - Your sent e-mails are answered quickly.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

Should be 2 start

Have bad smell in the room. Very noise from the Indian night club until 3 am. The price different than booking site. Very expensive food.

Just the location and the staff

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Fantastic hotel and the staff are helpful, friendly and polite. I would definitely stay here again.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I was very satisfied staying at this hotel. The hotel was very nice and comfortable and the staff were very polite and friendly. A big thank you to all of them.