Reviews of Nihal Hotel 3 stars

6.1

5.7

6.1

• Deluxe Room

Lack of the normal hospitality offerings for each room...

Hospitable welcome & Comfortable stay.. Especially the check-in & check-out process is very smooth... Special Thanks to NIPUN & JAMAICA, they always provide what's asked in super speed and professionalism.. Good Job guys!

• Deluxe Room

Alot, rooms are not as clean as shown in booking.com pictures. Toilets were dirty, beds not comfortable, even the fridge door is broken. You can't even have two room keys, they say if you activate another, the first one will be deactivated so if you happen to be two and going different routes and coming back different times, it becomes inconvenient. In the 3rd floor, you can hear music from first floor. Rooms aren't refreshed, they smell. One positive is it's close to metro and restaurants are a walking distance. All in all, it's not what u expected completely.

Nothing really

• Suite

The Shower was broken, The refrigerator not cold, old furniture, no coffee and water in room.

The Breakfast was good, and friendly staff specially Mr. Nipon, There is water sprayer in the bathroom, perfect location.

• Deluxe Room

Guest are not allowed. The policies were not very clear, the receptionist and manager were really rude, i don't think they know what it means to "meet the customer's needs". Think twice before booking here folks.

• Deluxe Room

Friends not allowed in hotels

1. Nice location 2. Near metro 🚇 station 3. Near Juice World 4. Silence Place and lots 5. On our stay we meet Nipul, Jamaica, Sushaant, Ehsaan and Noor very nice guys and helpful. I would review 🔟 out of 🔟 We really appreciate and thanks for everything we hope to come again

• Deluxe Room

Checking in takes too much time. No smile from the receptionist ( customer service please) Noor khan, the reception staff just keep staring and counting the deposit money like it's gonna change (just 4 bills). Cacroaches hiding on the doors. Room smells of biryani upon entry. Repeatedly activating the card when you go up the room ( cmon waste of time going to the 7th floor just to find out your key is not working!). I could suggest this hotel only to Stephen king for his next movie!

Nothing, maybe just the position

• Deluxe Room

There was no boy. I had to move my heavy luggage with the help of receptionist at 4.30 am.., exhaust making too much noise. AC tunnel is noisy . No complement water, no materials in Mini Bar..

Spacious as compared to Nihal Palace... Round the clock restaurant. ..

• Deluxe Room

I wished I could have opened the windows to change air, but I think many hotels have glasses and no windows to open, there is a club on first floor, just a little bit noisy, but besides that sleep was good and comfortable.

the room and bathroom were spacious, close to the metro, clean, option for the pool.

• Deluxe Room

Mosquitos in the room. Bit strange connection to internet as there was a man from the stuff asking mobiles and putting there the password by himself. Why just not to give it to guests?

Close to a metro station. Nice personnel.

• Deluxe Room

I stayed in Room 410. The bed is extremely small for 2 adults. Also, you will be able to hear loud music from the Russian nightclub which is on 1st floor , which was pretty annoying.

Close to metro station. They give a 15% discount coupon for food if you are an in house guest.

• Deluxe Room

The finanical policies need to be reveiwed: 1. Charging most of the amount through the creadit card (international transaction increased the cost by 4%). 2. 200 AED security payment is not a good thing, I could used it in shopping instead taking them back just before going home.

Room was spacious Room was clean Staff was nice

• Deluxe Room

the internet power was not as expected. some sites didn't even managed to open & delayed my work. Honestly, the net power need to be reviewed

Value for the money. Huge room. Big toilet. Good A/C. Quick service once you request them. cheerful & helpful people working there. Location is close by with all amenities. Love the inhouse restaurant.

• Deluxe Room

WIFI need to improve plus hotel policy for deposit not been mention in booking process

hotel staff are very good and help full specially Bell Boys Usman & Eshan House keeping very good every day 10:00am cleaning staff came. food price in hotel is expensive if price are reasonable than its a lot better for customer to eat in Hotel restaurant.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Deluxe Room

lovely and best staff they are very generous. the room is so clean and neat.i got the "sweet room" which is so amazing.and the food is available 24/7

• Deluxe Room

- No parking I got fine due to unprober parking whuch was for temporary but they did not care the fine has been given at 1.30 am meaning after 1 hour of the new day it was weekend. Very unfair. - the smile in passing ways I don't like it.

- location is good - staff good but not all there some stuff who really never smile or willing about the gust. - value of Money.

• Deluxe Room

Just to let people know this hotel is appalling!!!!! There was so many stains on the duvet of bed Furthermore what really annoyed me most was the customer service they treated me like utter rubbish. i just hope that the hotel can change there ways as they are not selling what they are giving.

nothing.!!!!

Nothing to say here

I was there with my family from Australia. Nihal hotel was the great comfort package. The hotel manager Mr Sagheer, Mr Nipun including their staff were awesome and their services were excellent. They gave daily a chocolate to my baby which made her day. Area is so happening, 24x7 grocery store, train station is just 5minutes walking distance. The food in the restaurant of the hotel was far better then other local restaurants, don't waste money outside, I'll advise you guys to eat in the hotel only and ask for the discounted coupons. Over all enjoyed our staff and well mannered staff took the level of services to another level. Highly recommend to everyone.

• Deluxe Room

Miss.May's Behavior was not good. She was too rude at the time of oncoming.

Mr.Nipun is the best Person . we met him at the reception and his way of talking and behaving is too attractive. Too polite and Confident Person.

• Deluxe Room

Front office members are not really helpful, anything need to be requested multiple times ( the tap at the bathroom to be fixed as the shower was completely down). They seem to be annoyed when a guest approaches with request or question.

The staff members at the restaurant are really nice and the food was delicious. Worth the price.

• Deluxe Room

1-Counter staff was very rude 2-Room card did not work as the card updation software wasn't working 3- Room service was not up to mark 4- There was no refrigerator in the room

Room was spacious

• Suite

I didn't like the breakfast. And also the fact that I didn't get the free airport shuttle. But other than that everything was fine. The staff were really friendly.

When I reserved the place through booking.com I chose this property because I saw it has free shuttle from the airport. Unfortunately when I got to the airport and I called them, they said that they don't have such a service. I had to pay so much to the taxi to take me to the hotel.

• Deluxe Room

Wifi coverage was not good and the area of Rigga is not that appealing

Value for money is good and rooms are comfortable and spacious. Staff is generally ok with the exception of a few which require training on courtesy to customers.

• Deluxe Room

The receptionist filippina lady was not friendly . I ask her about name tag , she replied me they had but I don't know where ? And she refuse to tell me her name . She always saying excuse me excuse me this is the identification of her .i will not say she bad or rude to me . Other filippina lady was really good if I compare to this lady .i request for top floor room then she give me 702 room but I stay there more than 1 hour ac was not working . After she ask me to change the room to 508 . It's make me disappointed they should check before give it to the guest .

This is the second time I stay with Nihal hotel . I request for top floor room and I got it . Food was very good from room service . Good staff and helpful .i am happy this time .

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

The toilet didnt work. Also no working wifi in the room. Also they have a Policy of keeping your passport if you dont pay a cash deposit. Pool was closed. ..and the list goes on...

Might has well be at the airport. Location is close by taxi

• Deluxe Room

The rooms have smoking smell there is no flexibility to accommodate guests requests. There are hidden costs added on what is posted on the booking.com

They serve nice yoghurt for breakfast.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

This hotel rated for excellent Wifi. Which in NOT the case. 1- They charge for wifi 2- Price is high and quality and speed is Low. If you need good internet mind this.

Rooms are large and enough space for an extra bed. outdoor Pool is good. Small but not crowded.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

The hotel is very dirty No one handle complain All the manager setting at the office play with their phone Bath room need demolished Too mush dust on the room Caurting need to be wash Left with no sinsor it close while you inter

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

All was good but I can't sleep well . It's very noisy from corridor . Some people like Hindi speaker talking too loud . I believe it's Pakistani people .the hotel is good but house keeping staff was started to making noisy from early morning . They are talking too loud .

Receptionist filippina lady was good and helpful . She gve me the all information but she don't have name tag so I don't know her name .i stay in room # 304 was good room . I order chicken biriyani it's was very good as well . Good location .

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

we were not informed that there is a charged for outside call

We received a welcome drinks and when we requested for slippers they were able to grant it at once as well as the electric kettle.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

The india receptionist was disresfectful. We were not done but he told us to sit and he accomodate the other guests (i think they are from syria). It should be a first come first serve basis.

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

Before they have free wifi, but now u have to pay for 20aed per 24hours. It would be nice if it's free again

I like the comfort of the bed but it's a bit itchy.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Every thing

The staff at this hotel specially the Philippines lady is very uncooperative. Over all it is not clean and the worst is their air freshener. It is worst. We were having extreme headache after we smell that. Very Un bearable smell. It was terrible to stay there.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

The bed was small and the blanket, and lastly I am asking for the wifi password for 3 times they kept on saying that they will call me back, yet my stay was finished they ddnt even tried to call me. Room 304

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

No hotel parking which is a huge draw back in that area for the guest. Extra charge per day for using hotel internet.

Good location, nice decent room.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

Very expensive cheaper hotels than this with better facilities

Old furniture Your website states free shuttle from airport yo hotel..no such service very deceiving

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

The Hotel Staff and the management commitments are lacking in my entire stay. For Example: I booked two rooms for our stay, wherein a case happened to me, coming to the scenario- the hotel was booked accidentally in the non-refundable booking policy by me with wrong details for the number of person count, then i informed immediately to Hotel Manager Mr. Nino, he initially was pretending as if he was helping me in cancellations and refunds but later to my case he pulled/ grabbed a chance stating that if you want an Extra Bed i have to pay otherwise we can adjust in the provided beds and we did by adjusting, post checkout the Hotel Manager Mr. Nino played a big game stating we charge for the extra person and not for the bed. Mr. Nino is a big trickster, i will never believe in this hotel and i will reach this case to the max people i can. Please don't trust this hotel, not only the customer service even the below points shall tell you how bad the hotel is 1) Room furniture is too old. 2) The bathroom facilities are pathetic the drain slot is located opposite of the slope resulting water clog. 3) The lifts doesn't even have Sensors at the doors while entering & Exit- The door hits you while you enter & Exit. So, you have to be very cautious while operating the lift. 4) While in the nights the sound/ noise coming from pub will give you a night mare ending with a sleepless nights. 5) The staff especially the bell boys are having an extreme attitude while a friendly conversation 6) Housekeeping will be never asked by them unless we need to call and have several followups. 7) The Hotel entrance itself is having a stinky smell giving a feeling of VOMIT. Overall Rating is only 1.5/10 that too because of only one reason as its near to AL Rigga metro station. Lastly patrons, i seriously recommend you to not prefer this hotel as it ends up you leaving a repulsive & disgusting moments. Thanks to Booking.

Only the location as its near to al Rigga Metro

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

-old, broken fixtures/furniture; fridge unclean and not working -dusty curtains -other reception staff quite rude and inattentive, poor customer service skills -poor drainage in shower/toilet area -very noisy at lower floors due to bars at 1st floor -lift had no motion sensor

The location of the hotel is very good, central to the places we were interested in. One of the staff members, her name is Aizza, was very attentive to our needs. She made sure that our requests upon booking were carried out such as higher floor/quiet room. Eventhough the other staff at reception was quick to assign us to a lower floor with the noisy bar just downstairs, Aizza was the only one who stepped up and found ways for us to get the room we wanted. Highly commend her for excellent customer service! +great, comfortable bed +good concept of ante room +clean and spacious bathroom/toilet/shower +near Metro station/public transport

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

Overall simple hotel with all arrangements .. Could have been more better comparing to other nearby hotels

Best location for all the traveler needs .. 2 minutes way to Metro & various restaurants.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

• Deluxe Room

They can improve on customer caring and diversity of dishes. Furthermore, they should introspect on what is their core business.

Being at the city centre

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

• Deluxe Room

Receptionist (female) was impolite. If a guest request for something and its not possible to grant, you can tell it in a proper manner and start by apologozing for the shortcoming.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

THEY DON'T HAVE A COFFEE AND TEA SET

THE ROOM IT SELF, I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT THE ROOM WOULD BE SO NICE, COMFORTABLE AND WELL CLEANED, EVEN THE FACILITIES.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

FROM STARTING TO END FULLY BAD EXPERIENCE... RECEPTION DEALING LIKE ENEMY AND OUT SIDE STAFF NEED MONEY TO JUST SHOW THE PAY PARKING IN ROAD SIDE -EVEN FRIDAY FREE PARKING BUT WE WANT TO PAY TO HOTEL STAFF WHO SHOWING PARKING..........

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

A bit stuffy. The air in the rooms was not very fresh

Bed size was great, room was very big. We would have enjoyed complimentary coffee/tea and kettle in the room

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

I did not like the staff of the hotel. They gave permission to the security guy to talk to customer and offered him parking where he charges times five where the parking is 1/5 of the price he was offering.

Well I liked the price and the location

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Deluxe Room

Not comfy for a 3 star hotel, I didn't get a deluxe bed as stated in my booking, swimming pool was on renovation. Had to pay for the stuffs in the fridge and mini bar if eaten ot taken.

Free wifi..

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

I stayed for 9 days and in the beginning I got internet for 7 days. After that I had to go everyday to get usernsme and password for the wifi for everyday beyond the first week.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

• Deluxe Room

The location, build of hotel. They overcharged me for my stay and took out double the money adter I booked for additinal charges. The price you see is not the proce you pay. The hotel has a club. I was in the 5th floor and the bibration of the music hits wach floor and goes on till 4am. So annoying. Will never ever book that again infact do no book through a site book through an agency as my sister had no hidden charges

Some staff were nice

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

It was not a good experience. I didn't feel comfortable, I felt that my belongings in the room and the safe where not safe. It was noisy so couldn't sleep early, decided to go to the so called nightclubs for a few drinks. There are 3 of them and also a "massage parlor". I got totally ripped off, two bottles of water for 70dhs and for sheesha/hookah they charged me 150dhs, you can find the pictures of the receipt. The reason why people would want to go to such a hotel is cause accommodation costs are low, but that's only because they are making their money by other means, if you know what I'm saying, so unsuspecting visitors, who are trying to save money for shopping like myself can get ripped off. The worst of all is that after I was charged 70dhs for bottle of water I complained to the managers and owner of the establishment and they where extremely unprofessional and made me feel very uncomfortable to the point that I took my pillow and went to the reception as a protest for being ripped off. I don't recommend this hotel. I don't usually make comments, but the owners and managers and customer care was out of the window. Checked out and going to a beach hotel, that will be worth the money and the relaxation.

The indian restaurant.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• Deluxe Room

Didn't have a map in English Couldn't use the pool as it was being renovated

Pick up service from the airport Friendly & helpful staff who offered their train pass to help with the metro

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

Stuff is very rude and not profational (night stuff) if i was be owner of this hotel i would change stuff ( maneger and reception,other stuff was ok) and brink new who will be kind and more recpecteble with clients.thanks.

Hotel is nice

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

they take your ID they take extra charge room windows are locked so you can not use it mini bar items too much expensive they have no idea about the hospitality also checking and checking out process takes long time not easy like other hotels everywhere

mini bar available TV and WIFI

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

Over all is bad experience

The receptionist is not proffetional and not cooperative. First he gave us a room for staff with the key and when we open the door and found metal double bed and laundry and clothes and under wear was aired and spread every where inside the room . We came back to the reception to check if he gave us the correct room then he changed the room . He refused to give us our ID till he gave him a deposit to release our ID and he gave us one WIFI card for person only . I can understand that it's the hotel policis but the way was bad and rude.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

There was not anything interesting about this hotel. Absolutely no hygiene ! ITS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE H&S STANDARDS TOO. Cheap furnitures & a Dusty room. I had to asked them to change from one room to another. The toilet was very dirty & was not cleaned. The toilets in the metro station were much cleaner than this hotel. I wish I had some pictures. The drain in the shower was blocked & water was not going easily. Bedding were not cleaned properly. Pillows very big & hard. Old fashion style.

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

Everything You dont have to bring your pets , bed bugs and carpet bugs The fridge smells stinky The bathroom is not clean at all The soap and shampoo smells yuk The staff was so rude actually they wanted to take the ids for the whole stay and didnt want to scan it The ac was not working and when we asked the staff they told us that no way to fix it It is overpriced we always get better hotels with same price We booked only for one night but we couldnt stand it Never go

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

the staff specially (MYA) were rude and she calls my room many times for silly things. she even send the bell boy once I kept the phone on to avoid here calling just to sign paper!! No free parking and even the paied parking is full!!!

ONLY LOCATION

• Deluxe Room

the music that starts at midnight until 3 am, the fact that we had to be moved 3 times, the fact that there is no swimming pool, the fact that the deluxe room we paid for was a 50% worse than the first room we got, but the first room was above a night club, as long as I live I'll never go to or recommend this hotel to anyone, and if you like cooked up leftovers from the previous night for breakfast then this is the hotel for you, disappointed from the moment we walked in

Absolutely nothing

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

The room was not carpeted, there was no slippers at all while the price was expensive which did not match the room quality.

I like the hotel location, very much accessible.

• Reviewed: 14 September 2016

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

Room was not clean and smells bad staff was making so much noise in the early morning they wake me up they were speaking so loudly outside the room

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

There is a dead rat in the door of the toilet,they should check first everything before they let the customer in.. It takes long for them to fnish arranging the booking we've waited so long in the lobby. AC very poor!

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

The Pakistan receptionis whose doing nightshift is not gud with the guest i was there infornt of him asking question and he just ignore me and he just simply dealing with the other guest which im the one who came first.and he lied to me when I asked the voucher for the Internet he told that there is an issue of Internet which from her team that voucher is already finished and their office is lock. as far as I know Internet is provided by the hotel.

• Reviewed: 10 July 2016

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

The receptionist is luck of knowledge to inform the guest in a proper way. The assistance taking a lot of time before we get response. No honesty from the staff. The hotel can't recommend to other friends.

• Reviewed: 25 June 2016

• Special Offer - Deluxe Room

The AC in the rooms just doesn't work. Have faced this problem many times now. They must have the ACs fixed, as it is impossible to live without air conditioning in the rooms.

Staff is good and the food is very good too.

• Deluxe Room

poor A/C. no refrigerator. slippers not available

bed and space room is good

n0thing,

receptionist are friendly and have a plenty of smiles thanks to you guys,

Everything was good..

Room was clean . Staff were helpful

All, specially management and Receptionist

Only bed and bathroom

• Deluxe Room

Nice location staff very helpful and thanks to nino who always there for help

room and its facilities

All ok

The rooms so clean and staff very helpful mainly Nino.

• Deluxe Room

WiFi connection is not good

Over all OK

• Deluxe Room

i didn't like the property itself., the air-con was not cold even thermostat was decrease.

Facilities

• Deluxe Room

Their policy of charging extra than mentioned by booking.com

Room bed rug etc

Don’t like anything about them

• Deluxe Room

Facilities and no valet parking

Location, value for money