Reviews of Nojoum Hotel Apartments

Abubaker Al Siddique Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#78 of 318 Holiday rentals in Dubai

Based on 2085 hotel reviews

Great hotel apartment , great location, great staff and great value for money. Definitely
    • Two-Bedroom Suite Apartment

I liked everything about it

The staff were all great , specially the cleaning staff, Ram and his team. My family and I felt comfortable during our stay . I will definitely go back . Thank you.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The staff were very welcoming and friendly - nothing was too...
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

The staff were very welcoming and friendly - nothing was too much trouble for them. Supermarket close buy to buy anything needed. Short ride from the airport. Ten minute walk to a Hop on/off bus pick up point.

I am definitely coming back with my family
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Surely something needs to be done about BREAKFAST - it's pathetic! We only managed one week breakfast and could not do the second week although l had paid for 2 weeks. Same breakfast everyday and very angry looking ladies serving - they should be trained to walk to the customer or wait at the desk at the entrance and ask for room number, not scream at you while asking for the number!!! They should chill the juices and just change the menu everyday please. The washing machine leaked and was fixed twice. On the eve of our departure there was a leak from the roof in the toilet right at the door. Reported it, somebody from housekeeping came and worked on it and promised somebody would fix it the next morning - did not bother as l was leaving the next morning! the stench was from the toilet upstairs although these guy convinced me that it was from an air conditioner lol! It would be nice if the swimming pool could be open at least up to 9 pm

One can access anywhere in Dubai from the hotel with ease. Big spacious 2bed delux apartment. Too many nice restaurants around. Taxis zooming all day/night in front of the hotel, metro is walking distance, bus stop next to the hotel, HSBC bank right there, across the road is the 24 hour Al Kabaylel Discount centre that you can shop anything from food , clothes, jewellery, souvenirs etc. Kind staff always with a smile : Krishna on the front desk is a fine true example for customer excellence - thanks for your hospitality young man, (remember sharing with us dates from Saudi Arabia hahaha) not forgetting Mohammed, Rafael, Emmanuel, Michael (helping me weigh my luggage in the morning of departure) Asim and Praveen of housekeeping. You all made our stay comfortable - thank you. There is a tourist office in the hotel that can arrange for any excursions/trips - thanks Rachel for booking us a trip to Abu Dhabi, Desert safari and Burkina Khalifa.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

I like it
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

The water kattle was old and stained . The baby bed i requested was not suitable for the baby .

Almost evrything i needed was provided in the apartment . Evrything is clean . I liked the view and the location is the best . Its near al qabael discount centre .

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

WORST Hotel Apartment experience ever!
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

The guy in the reception is rude. The location is far from Metro station. Visitors are not allowed and they are providing only 1 access card. Only 1 person can connect to the wifi. There is only 1 TV channel and nothing else. No towel in pool area. WORST hotel experience ever. Will not recommend at all and definitely not coming back.

Nothing. Everything is bad from services to facilities.

The rooms are very poorly cleaned.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite Apartment

The rooms are very poorly cleaned. Foors and Kitchen tops extremely grimy and toilet is not well cleaned. I was cringing while using the toilet. The management needs to sit up and look into these. Hotel could be one of the best if properly managed.

Poor service
    • Two-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Poor service, poor turnaround time to get things. I asked for cups and took them 3 days to provide same. Same goes for asking for more sugar. Housekeeping never pick up phone and offered you need to go through receptionist I asked for a blanket, the answer was I have to pay for it. So be prepared.

Spacious place , nearby shopping areas. The hotel has tourism office which helps arranging trips to Dubai attractions

I liked the space.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite Apartment

It took a while for my luggage to get to my room. There was no attendant at the entrance to assist with my luggage. My room was non -smoking but I still had smoke from around that made me uncomfortable.

I liked the space. Bed was comfortable. I complained about noise from next door neighbour's renovation and my room was changed.

Excellent!!!!!
    • Three-Bedroom Suite Apartment

The cleaners don't clean properly , sometimes they don't even bother to clean and they use a dirty mop that leaves hours of smell in the apartment

The space was excellent, the front desk staff very helpful ,especially the tall dark night security staff was very helpful. I cannot fault this hotel.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Good spacious room.
    • Deluxe Apartment

Some of the staff are rude, they didn’t allow my visitor to come to our room. So we had to sit in the lobby and talk. and they told my husband to leave at 12 noon without allowing him to extend a bit as my baby walk up late. The hotel itself is ok- but maybe I will not recommend to friends.:(

Good spacious room.

I wait a lot of time till do check-in , they know my...

I wait a lot of time till do check-in , they know my reservation and they put us in flat in different floor. The reception was not good and not clean

very good
    • Two-Bedroom Suite Apartment

The only thing I did not like is how well the rooms were cleaned. The Cleaning people need to do a more thorough job. It

I stayed at two-bedroom apartment with my family of 4. The rooms good. The property has a swimming pool and gym. I would recommend it. I wish the cleaning people a more thorough and better job.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

I have stayed several times in the hotel before but unfortunately the cleanliness and house keeping standard has deteriorated Many TV channels are unwatchable and remote controls were in bad condition

Recommend this Hotel!!
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Nice Hotel, big apartment, very clean, fast staff, everything is present in the apartment. quiet apt. many shops near, metro Al Rigga -10 minut by feet. All good. Recommend this Hotel!!

EXTRA HIDDEN CHARGES - RUDE STUFF
    • Two-Bedroom Suite Apartment

The hotel did not inform about extra charges for local calls made from the telephone. Eventually the hotel charged extra money without informing and the reception supervisor was highly rude and unprofessional in dealing with such instance. I challenged the hotel staff to show me in writing about telephone charges, however they said its not mentioned any where but it should be understood that it is chargeable. This was first time in my life i faced such a rude behavior from the hotel staff and they were highly unprofessional in dealing. WILL NOT RECOMMEND ANY ONE TO EVERY STAY IN THIS PROPERTY

baeutiful apartment, friendly Staff, great hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Absence of Smart Television sets. Therefore restricting you to your choices of viewing.

The location, the Staff,and the cleanliness of the property is commendable.

DO NOT BOOK IN NOJOUM HOTEL APARTMENT! EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite Apartment

I booked a 2bedroom apartment for 1 night (4 people). There are only 3 tiny soaps available, 4 big towels and very few small ones and all of them looks grayish because of improper washing and over-use, 1 per bed head pillow (even in the king sized bed!), the comforter has a dried blood stain, NO TOOTHBRUSH EVEN AFTER REQUESTING and 2 SLIPPERS ONLY PROVIDED because they dont have stock anymore as per the cleaner. He even said that the management don't order anymore as part of the cost cutting! I was so disappointed because toothbrushes are part of what I paid for and is a STANDARD COMPLIMENTARY ITEM! The pool opened at 9:30 am after I argued with the pool staff, because he initially told me it will open at 11:00 am because they are cleaning it. It is not the guest's problem if you have to clean early because who would want to swim at 11am at the rooftop with no shade?! Also, it closes at 6pm! Sauna is not working too! Filthy carpets and sofas!

Mr. Raphael is very nice. Apart from him, NOTHING!

Hotel was well located if u decided to hire a vehicle.
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Bathrooms leakage should be taken care of. during my stay which was in May 18 some maintenance was going on and it was so noisy.

Hotel was well located if u decided to hire a vehicle.

Felt money wasted at the end
    • Two-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Very old property and much newer and better facilities are available for the price charged. Staff are not helpful. no facilities. Full of cockroaches and complaints were un attended.

Location was ok.

Best stay for families.
    • Three-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Wifi should be more improved. Its fine but it can be more better.

Best stay for families. Breakfast was good. Apartment was very spacious. Staff was very co-operative.

Excellent stay, at prime location, with pleasing staff..a Home away from Home.Will keep coming back.
    • Three-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Swimming pool timings were such that we couldnt use it.Should be open early mornings and late evenings

Ms Hala at reception was Exeedingly helpful and mainly due to her our stay was even more enjoyable. Ms Rachael at travel desk also planned out our tour professionally and warmly.

The Hotel in General is great as this is my third time.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite Apartment

There was no towel in the bathroom although i have asked for three time eventually i had to go myself to collect No slipper i should not check the room of what item missing and inform the housekeeping about it is their duty to check the missing item before occupying the room, the sink was blocked. as a Genus i requested a late check out the lady in the night shift allowed me to stay until 3 pm in morning shift the staff called to leave 12pm i explained to him that it is registered in their system that i will leave at 3 pm but he said NO then i asked him to check with his night shift colleague to confirm where it is registered in the system that i will be checking out at 3 pm, that staff was not pleasant .

The Hotel in General is great as this is my third time.

I had a
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

The hotel forced me to pay for an extra day for arriving early and turned down my earlier request for early arrival and early departure. My being a genius in Booking.com could not resolve the matter. I am still very bitter over this treatment.

An Aparthotel with luxurious amenities.

Will choose another place next visit
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Pool was inaccessible due to sandstorm days ago Key cards had to be activated daily Place was dusty and dirty. Bathrooms never cleaned properly. Hair was on shower wall for three days, (I am bald headed). Windows not washed. Finger and footprints on the walls. Breakfast hours were 8:30-11:30, much later than most hotels. Apartment door failed to close properly. Took maintenance three days to even look at it. Two irons failed to work. Place desperately needs painting.

Price and location. Underground parking. Very helpful security guard named Michael. Nice comfortable furniture.

Wonderful

Price

1-Near Airport 2-Fast 3-Clean 4-Kitchen all rooms so Peace! 5-Calm Good If you want Stress away. 6- I will Come Again for sure! 7-Good for Family

Bad experience
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The bed was dirty and with indian smell

Bad hotel. the reception told me at night the check out time is 12 pm but you can stay until 2 pm and in the morning the indian receptionist call me at 11 am ask to check out 12

It was good if not for the check in experience and the very poor WiFi connectivity around the hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Knowing that I would arrive early, about 6.00am and would check out in the 9th day as early as 2.00am, I requested for early check in as a Genius in Booking.Com. They rejected. On arrival, I was forced to pay for a full day to stay till my booking commenced at 2.00pm. I requested for at least 50% discount to represent a half day, but they refused. So I was extorted of this money. It’s share exploitation and I have requested Booking.Com to intervene but it has also been ambivalent. That was simply, unacceptable!

This hotel provides very spacious and fully equipped rooms. The location is very good and the staff were very friendly. It also offered value for money because similar hotels did not come that affordable.

So so
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

We have booked two apartment They charged more than half the room rent for just early check in one apartment by mere 4 hours. However they have not compensated us any way for delay of 06 hours for the allotment of the second apartment. They r not at all customer friendly

Rooms and facility is good

Relaxing Stay
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

the smell of food in the hallway.. and also on rooms. hope they freshen the air

The receptionist Aziz is very accommodating. We liked the spacious room. We've been here many times and we are glad that they do maintain the hotel's cleanliness and facilities. Thumbs up.

Okish
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Some of the furniture was not in good condition. The carpets and floor were dirty when we checked in. There was broken glass and rubbish under the tv stand. No aircon in the bathrooms. All kitchen utilities were dirty. I'm conclusion it was just not clean enough

The housekeeping staff were very lovely and attentive. All staff were lovely actually . The rooms are big and spacious. WiFi was very good

Good stay but need to improve
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Timing of facility like GYM and pool the closing time is not good 7 pm it should be 10 or 11 for pool and GYM 24 hours.. I didn't even use the facility also the bed and pillow were not comfortable..

Everything was good

Bad location for the atteaction and very very heavy traffic in morining and evening
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

not clean staff do not understand english and the location is horrible and crowded and heavy traffic around the hotel away from all the main attraction house keeping is bad clean is not in their dictionary breakfast chioce is limited and if you are late you will find half empty buffet only one person to do all the work and table cleaning

large apartment very large alot of shops under the hotel near airport around 12 min if there is no traffic they have free pravite secure parking and free wifi the provide code for your stay and no limit

Wouldn't recommend the hotel apartments just for that one staff
    • Two-Bedroom Suite Apartment

The one staff in the reception called Aziz needs to learn how to treat to talk to the clients very rude

On the whole the apartment was comfortable breakfast needs room for improvement staff need to be more polite n a bit of more cleanliness

Great staff, good location
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Overall the hotel is well maintained. The rooms though are old looking, with stains on the walls. The cooking utensils are sparing at best, with just few pots and certainly not enough cutlery.

The staff were very courteous and helpful. They supported us all through even making concessions on check-out timing, of course within limits. And their provision for storing luggage after check-out was in my mind a gracious example of true hospitality.

Would go again
    • Two-Bedroom Suite Apartment

While trying to ring out locally from from instructions not clear and dialled out but obviously phone call didnt get connected as i dialled out they classed as international call and 27 dirhams was charged as it recognised as an international call

Overall great

Everything was unbelievably perfect.
    • Three-Bedroom Suite Apartment

There was nothing to like in Dubai

Absolutely Everything We were staying at 3 bed apartment with extra room a huge living room and 3 bath and 2 toilets the whole apartment was spotless all rooms had aircon, the kitchen was fabulous and had everything.

Highly recommended appartment for families
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Easily accessible location and supportive staff . The room was spacious ,clean and toiletries, linens, were supplied/arranged on daily basis. House keeping was done on daily basis too.Best recommend property especially for families with kids.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Apartment condition was below the expectations. Poor cleanliness. Old furniture. Old painting. Room service and housekeeping were bad.High price comparing to the quality of the apartment

All shabby n no chic....
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Pushy travel rep in reception who even tried to get the children excited about her trips in order to pressure the parents. The rooms were tired. Beds were hard and it was very noisy because the door seals were old n cracked. Old repairs/ changes to shower fittings were left with holes n the sofa had stains on n looked very old. We won't come back to here.

Spacious apartments n helpful check in staff.

• One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Breakfast Bathroom This was my 4th stay in this hotel, but i think it will be the last. No shower jell, the restaurant is crowded and we had to get our breakfast in the room, the washing machine was turble, the microwave almost exploded :)

Location and staff

Apartment was very clean and tiddy.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Apartment was very clean and tiddy. Its location was good close to Metro station and also Airport. View from balcony was superb. Recommended place to stay for families.

It's somehow good.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Smell of smokes on the hall way between the rooms. Price little bit high. Not enough tolliters and no soap on the kitchen and alot of this the kitchen is missing.

Friendly staff,

Was good, but mention cost including taxes, don't make advertising with low cost
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

25% of taxes, u were not showing in advertisements. Deal was 3787 around aed After taxes I paid 4700 around Almost 1000 aed =18000 inr which is too much. Must mention with highlights

Desk staff Room size

Home away from home
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Low Lighting level in the master bedroom

Location is great, not far from airport and opposite to supermarket. Friendly staff, Big apartment, easy access to public transport.

Great...
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

My three bedroom apartment was great, clean and spacious. The kitchen was well equipped but some upgrades needed for example Z kettle was rusty inside and wen we ask 4 another 1 it was even worst. The kitchen equipments needs some cleaning example Z toaster n microwave. Overall it was a great experience with my family. Friendly staff in front office, the restaurant and housekeeping. One negative thing is that as per booking.com site Z accommodation had a DVD player but it wasn't available n it was confirmed to me that it's not the case

excellent on mostly everything about this hotel
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

the apartment is really big, we can basically do it like our own home the whole time we were there but with the service of a hotel. the breakfast is local menu but satisfactory, and the staff are very friendly. Overall, very satisfied with mostly everything and definitely will recommend to my friends in future!

Comfortable Hotel
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

The hotel looks old. There are some dirty spots on the apartment. Wifi connection is fair. Often times being disconnected.

Reception staff really sees to it that your needs are being attended. Room was upgraded to 2 bedroom apartment. Spacious apartment and near to supermarkets and bus stop.

Our stay at Nojoum at the hotel was wonderful. It's a great hotel
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Each and every single one of the staff was phenomenal. the hotel is very clean, great location, spaces room, I would definitely stay at the hotel in the future.

This place is better than most hotel apartments we’ve stayed...
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

The kitchen needs more thorough cleaning and dusting, in my opinion.

This place is better than most hotel apartments we’ve stayed in in the past. Clean, spacious, and complete with all the basic amenities you could possibly need. :) staff were polite and friendly.

good
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

TV remote where not working and not friendly. Need to make facilities in the room more up to date. Some of the gim equipment need to be maintained accordingly.

Need to be more extra comfy

Comfortable Stay
    • Three-Bedroom Suite Apartment

There is some wear and tear like towel hook in the bathroom was broken, trap in wash basin missing, etc which need to be addressed.

This was our second stay. Staff at the reception as usual was very helpful. Location is quite convenient and close to airport. Super markets in close vicinity. Metro station and eateries also at walking distance. 6 of us had a very comfortable stay in the 3 bedroom apartment. Rooms are big and clean. The staff at breakfast was very considerate and prepared an Indian vegetarian dish for us on one of the days.

I will never ever think of coming again. I booked for 28 nights and it was the biggest mistake
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Dirty, house keeping is the worst I’ve ever seen in my life. There are bugs everywhere. The pillows smell bad. I don’t believe they wash them. I tried to ask them to bring me cleaner pillows and blankets but nothing happened. I will never come again even if they pay me to stay there.

Reception guys are gentle and friendly. Since my reservation was for 28 nights, they upgraded my stay to a bigger room with no charge.

I have met very nice friendly staff.
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

I have met very nice friendly staff. The environment was clean and friendly with no disruption. If I go to Dubai I'll stay in this apartment again.

There are better apartments in Dubai breakfast was not good...
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

There are better apartments in Dubai breakfast was not good at all poor food quality the place is noisy you could hear people talking in the apartment next to you no heated water in the kitchen or other bathroom the iron machine is not working you have to iron your shirt for ten minutes at least bad experience i will never book this place

Second time around
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

Had issues connecting with the Wi-Fi and the balcony doors didn't close easily, but it wasn't too big of a deal.

Came back here for the 2nd time with my friends and we loved it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Service was good. And it's great that we had free car parking available within the building.

Short family trip
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Complimentary water only upon arrival

We arrived early and were offered an upgrade to deluxe room with a nice view..Bilal at front desk is very helpful On site free parking in basement

Good location to stay if you visit Dubai.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Great room, very big, comfortable and clean. Excellent breakfast included in the room price. The hotel is close to the airport and the metro station.

Very good hotel
    • Three-Bedroom Suite Apartment

They talk part of the money before arrival, and they promised to return it back after one week and now we are almost two week and they didn’t refund this amount.

Clean and good place.

Good staff. Very poorly maintained. Stayed here for the 6th time would not stay again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

It used to be fantastic but apartments are dated and filthy now. Had cockroaches and bugs all over the place and most of the stuff was broken like iron, washing machine tub etc. Was great once but everything very poorly maintained. Bathroom specialty is old and did I mention cockroaches coming out of the central air?

6th time staying here. Very central and big apartments.

1. 10 minutes walking to Al Rigga metro station, Deira area.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

1.Hotel is quite old, damaged walls and plumbing, especially bath 2.No hot water for couple of days, technical specialist couldn't fixed it 3.Big problem with cleaning,seems like towels are 10 years old, lots of blemishes, very unpleasently.In bathroom you have a company of live ants, a bit shocking. 4.You will need adapter to sockets, hotel has very small quantities of adapters so if all your family members have phones you need to buy adapters (you can buy in supermarket across the road) 5.Quite unnormal situation happened when we check out. Reception was imposed a particular taxi driver, which didn't turn on a money counter, when we came to airport he told an invented amount, said that didn't accept a credit card. We didn't have cash, so we had to ran to airport to make an exchange with horrible course and huge commission. Staff was so great all the time and we were very disappointed... 6.Airport is very close, so you can hear all ups of planes, we are not very sensitive and it was't very big problem. 6.We had a business trip with limited budget, so it is okay for it, for a vocation I wouldn't recommend this hotel, not very comfortable...

1. 10 minutes walking to Al Rigga metro station, Deira area. 2.Staff is very helpful and friendly, always smiling, do everything to make your stay positive. 3.Lots of supermarkets near hotel, big one right across the road 4.Appartment is really big,even too big)) we were living in deluxe room,kitchen contains all needed,big balcony,1 bathroom, 2 separate toilets, iron upon request and free. 5.Quite good wi-fi connection 6.5 min walk - good with democratic prices restaurants, for example - Bait Al Mandi (really tasty) 7.Less than 10$ taxi to airport, around 10$ to Al Mamzar beach park.

Memorable
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

excellent location, we had booked the deluxe suite & with all the supermarkets nearby you don't feel like away from home. Staffs are so good & helping. Metro station is also very nearby. Absolutely recommended if staying in the heart of Dubai.

A very big apartment, value for money for families!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Breakfast was ok but don't expect 5-star service food. The swimming pool was closed during our stay but was offered to go another hotel nearby. The kitchen had very basic utensils but ok for light cooking.

A very big apartment. Room was cleaned daily except Saturday - day off for cleaners. Staff very helpful. A very big supermarket opposite the apart-hotel for everything you will need for your stay. The washing machine was great. Always had good wi-fi connection from the room.

Cheap and vast rooms, shame about the lack of a pool.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The pool was closed the entire time we were there. From other feedback it looks like it has been closed for some time, so don't expect a working pool if staying there. The room furnishings are also rather tired. Eg curtains don't shut properly, shelves broken, lamps broken. Included kitchen doesn't have any glasses or much in the way of self catering equipment - desperately needs a restock. Room cleanliness was just about OK, certainly no more. But I guess the huge size of the rooms means there is a lot to clean....

Enormous rooms with loads of space, large balcony and a huge comfy bed. Decent included breakfast too which varies from day to day. Staff all very helpful and pleasant - they really added to the experience. Free onsite parking was also very useful.

Excellent and comfortable Hotel

We were a group of 10 with children. The hotel bedrooms apartments are very spacious with bath/ shower in each bedroom, beds are so comfortable, a massive kitchen and a massive living/ dinning room. House keeping service the rooms daily. The staff are very friendly & helpful. Tours can be booked through an agent (Rachel & Michael) based by the reception area which was very handy. Halla in reception was absolutely an amazing person, very friendly, helpful and a bonus to the hotel. Thank you Halla 🤗 Other staff and security staff were also very polite, friendly & helpful. Breakfast was good. There is a 24 supermarket across the road which you cross over the bridge which was Very handy.

There are better hotels in Dubai for the same price (or even lower).
    • Deluxe Three-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel had obvious problems with their staffing (understaffed). The check-in took longer than expected because there was just one receptionist. The requests made through phonecall took more than 30 minutes to arrive. The room did not have the basic toiletries e.g. toothbrush, toothpaste, slippers. There was no electric kettle. The room looked old. The living room sofa had bedbugs (you can still see the scars on my leg). The kitchen was incomplete. And a hotel that does not have cork screw?

I liked how the staff did their best to make us feel welcome. The room was totally huge and there were a lot of space that we enjoyed our dinner even though there were some lapses here and there. The bed was comfy enough to put us to sleep right away.

Apartment area is big more than I thought, there was a...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

furniture is a bit old need to be changed. By metero you need the ticket is Dhs 10.5 to go to Dubai Mall/ Mall of Emirates since they are located far from Nojoom

Apartment area is big more than I thought, there was a balcony great hotel in general

Good but could have been better
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Housekeeping services which didn’t replenish tea bags or complimentary water bottles; the size of the bath towels were too small

The size of the room and the layout; excellent on-premises car parking facility

Big aparment, clean and cozy.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Small number of plates and glasses. The pool at the top was not fuctional at the moment but they offered to drive us for free to their other hotel with a fuctional pool.

Big apartment, clean and cozy. The staff was great and the value for money was excellent. It’s located near the airport. The view from the gym at the top was great.

Unprofessional
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

I went outside and when I comeback I found out that they have transferred my personal belongings from my original room to another room, and I have checked the new room, and again I didn’t find my personal belongings, then finally they informed me that it is in another room again, and that way was completely unprofessional, and they wasted my time while I was in rush.

The receptionist refused to make check in before 7 am unless...
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

The receptionist refused to make check in before 7 am unless i requested the early check in in mail (5-6 am) regarding that am very old customer for this hotel

Basic but good value
    • Two-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Pretty basic hotel. But a good value for the money. Decent pool, which was clean and nice to use. A good place to pass the night before heading to the Islands. The family suite was a good size for a family of 5, children age 5,4 and 0

Great Comfort & Value for Money
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment

Extremely Comfortable Apartment. All the facilities were in order. Service Staff was brilliant and most importantly Krishna on the front desk is an asset to the hotel. We had a wonderful stay!

Really everything was excellent and room was very clean,...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Really everything was excellent and room was very clean, Location also is very good, Staff was excellent starting from reception person (Mr. Krishna) to all others

The staff at the reception , spacious rooms near nice...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The morning breakfast should be improved.

The staff at the reception , spacious rooms near nice restaurants and very easily accessible to all location

I booked for 2 br apt overall our stay is good & comfortable nice living room and staffs
    • Two-Bedroom Suite Apartment

The toilet bowl of one room is not working properly , it cannot be flushed. not all pillows smell fresh i think they don't change everyday. our toilet door cannot be locked.

I like the staffs they are polite. I like how big the living room and the kitchen.

Browse Nojoum Hotel Apartments traveller photo gallery