Reviews of Novotel Deira City Centre 4 stars

8th str. Port Saeed District Front of Deira City CentreMall, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#183 of 384 hotels in Dubai

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

• Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

I had a good stay so can't really complain

The staff was amazing , Michelle, Hind, and all the house keeping staff at floor 3 was great, the location is best if you want to take the train, or walk to city ctr, the breakfast was fine as well

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

I really enjoyed my stay, thank you very much!
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Loved this place! Staff is very nice and professional, breakfast is awesome, rooms are clean and comfortable, the hotel is near the airport and next to the shopping mall, pretty far from Business Bay and most tourist attractions, but metro is just 5 minutes walk.

The stay was nice.
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

I had given a request of a baby cot before i checked in (while booking the reservation) emailed them specially about this and they had confirmed that on email too. however when i checked in they informed me that the baby cot is all booked they dont have it. the sofa cum bed was making too much of noise that disturbed my toddlers sleep. it made some squeaky sound. Also we had requested for a late check out which was given however nobody cleaned our room. my son was down with severe cold and cough and i wanted the room to be cleaned which they straight away refused. reason was they would have to clean twice in a day and they dont clean it even on request. which is bullshit. i have worked for Grand Hyatt for 3 years and we do clean rooms and even give turn down service. anyway i dont agree to this hotel policy. the guy only came and cleared the trash but didn't even clean the basic. being in hospitality business we do not refuse customers. I had a genuine request otherwise i wouldn't have bothered so much. on the 15th sept i had called reception twice to clean my room but they only came after 45 mins. Also room lacked basic amenities like lotion, dental kit and shaving kit which were provided upon requesting.

The stay was nice. check in and check out procedure at the reception were quick and staff was efficient. property location is good. Breakfast was good. rooms were neat and clean. floor staff was polite and efficient.

That is was next to the City Centre Mall
    • Superior Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The rooms are extremely small for the price and its very basic to be honest. We would have stayed at Pearl City Suites for three days and it was cheaper and nicer than this place which was listed as a 4-5star and wasn’t even a 3.

That is was next to the City Centre Mall

A comfortable hotel close to airport and opposite Deira City...
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Smoking was allowed in the bar inside making it uncomfortable to have a drink

A comfortable hotel close to airport and opposite Deira City Mall with plenty restaurants and shopping breakfast was very good

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Amazing
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Everything. The hotel staff goes out of the way to help. Quick check in and check out. The location of tge hotel. Really enjoy my stay and will surely come back.

Allowed us to.
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The stage of smell of cigarette smoke.

Allowed us to.have an early check in and breakfast after our overnight flight.from Auatralia. Close proximity to.Deira shopping Mail and short Distance from the airport and metro. Stuff were excellent and very friendly. Fantastic breakfast great value.for.money.

The stay was good but not excellent and outstanding.
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The carpet in the room looks dirty.... the tv channel if not good only few. The bathroom was fine but no bathroom rug. Toilteries is not complete tissue is not abundant no lotion provided even hair conditioner. Only one face towel was provided.

The bed is the best.....the breakfast was fine...not exceeding our expectation. No bacon and no coffee choices like cappucino or even latte..

There was a Mauritian guy at the reception I think he is in...
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Compared to last time I was there the hotel room is dirty. The carpet too dirty.

There was a Mauritian guy at the reception I think he is in charge of the porters. Well this guy was very professional he did what the receptionist did not do. My mum is 80 yes old and could barely walk. We ask for an assistance for wheelchair to take her out to the mall for few hours and all said it's for hotel use only and he came out of all of them and said yes Madam your are welcome to use the hotel wheelchair. Wow and wow and wow this guy have a good heart. I did not see him on my departure please thank him on my behalf. Also please note that my report is not to pull down the hotel as I stay there whenever I come to Dubai. I do promotion as my friends comes there as well just want to be better. Thank you

good choice
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The hotel's location is perfect, the staff were nice and helpful, the breakfast was excellent. the room is clean, and big, the bed is so comfortable.

5 Days Stay Feedback at Novotel
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

it was good but we found many ants in the bed room corners and its unfortunate to see that in a room. Also breakfast is repetitive daily nothing new

I like the front desk stuff , and Internet is very fast and stable.

Good location and price, quiet room, comfortable bad, air...
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Acceptable breakfast, but not as a 4-star hotel; no slippers in the room.

Good location and price, quiet room, comfortable bad, air conditioning silent, good Wi-Fi.

Stop over in Dubai
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Went out during the day and came back to see that our room was not cleaned at all. When i went to reception to find out why they told me that they had maintenance issues. I do understand that all hotel do have maintenance issues but my concern is that if i didn't go to check i wouldn't know. And then they told me that my security comes first?? No letter in the room or call to advise!!! Not even an apology. We all know that is is not easy to change room with a child especially if you have already unpack everything. At one occasion we had no water in room. Also no Sport channel in rooms to watch the FIFA World cup. Only in the bar and i couldn't go because of my child age.

Lovely location and spacious room. Concierge staff were very polite and helpful.

Breakfast was fine / staff very fiendly and close to...
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Good service, the room is clean Indeed the person Abubukar who cleans the room is so friendly and hardworking.Thumbs Up

Breakfast was fine / staff very fiendly and close to shops

The location of the hotel gives u access to all the basic...
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The location of the hotel gives u access to all the basic necessities you may need while travelling. The staff i interacted with was friendly and very co-operative with Ms Aqsa at the concierge to be specially mentioned. I certainly look forward to staying with Novotel again.

Pleasant and convenient

Not at the moment

This is my second time to stay because it is a great location for shopping, sightseeing (tourist bus terminal near by) & food court. The hotel is just opposite to the Deira City Centre shopping mall.

Much more than expected!
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Helpful staff. Very effektive check-in and check-out. Nice rooms. Nice pool area that was not crowded, good gym ( small but everything you need). A wonderful breakfast . We will choose this hotel again when we arrive or leave Dubai (but I am sure it is good enough to stay a lot longer although we like to visit the resorts for the beach experience). It is really close to the airport and just opposit Deira city center mall that has all that you need.

Hotel place is very near to airport and metro
    • Superior Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

From office security and luggage staff cheat me when we said we need Innova taxi they spent 15 mnts and and the end they intentionally bring hotel taxi and they bergain with me and ask me if I need taxi I have to wait for another 25 minutes and they end up chergrd me 50 dirham instead of approx cost me 15 dirham by playing game with me. I need my money back which they charge from me excess.

Hotel place is very near to airport and metro

It was a nice stay with cozy hotel rooms and the best part...
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The perfume used in the lobby area is too strong for tourists, to the extent of creating discomfort.

It was a nice stay with cozy hotel rooms and the best part was that it was right across the street from Deira Shopping Mall which is perfect for shopaholics.

I like the atmosphere around.
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Nothing at all every thing ws good and comfortable. Really had good time

I like the atmosphere around. Everythg near by like metro day to day and other shops plus deira city mall, Be staff is vey cooperative.

Good breakfast, friendly staff, quick check in and out.
    • Superior Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Bar drinks expensive, also wouldn’t book the room for 3 next time. The sofa bed dipped in the middle and we had to ask for bedding despite booking the room for 3.

Good breakfast, friendly staff, quick check in and out. Good location, 2 minutes to the metro

Great breakfast lots of choices and a very friendly staffs.
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The things in the room i,e slippers is not in the room, no Lotion and should put extra soaps, and other things.

Great breakfast lots of choices and a very friendly staffs.

good job!
    • Superior Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

the outdoor pool... its too deep for those people who doesnt know how to swim...

i like the staff, approachable and helpful... i like the breakfast buffet also, suggestion more hot meals options, like fried rice, hash browns etc..

We had a great one night stopover.
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

We loved that it was 5 minutes from the airport. The staff were very helpful and allowed us to check in as soon as we arrived after an early morning flight. The room was very spacious and comfortable.

It was good because of the location
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The breakfast service was poor. The staff didn't even change the table mats, forks and spoons were dirty, used cups were left on the table. The F & B staff were not attentive at all. We didn't even have a safe in our room

The staff was really friendly and helpful.
    • Superior Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

We booked a room for 3 adults but available facilities were for only two and made available upon each request. The extra bed was not prepared, bathroom amenities and toiletries were not enough, complimentary water only for 2, etc.

The staff was really friendly and helpful. The location was also good since it was close to a metro station and opposite a mall.

Great value for money hotel
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

There was nothing that I did not like about this hotel

Location was close to airport and staff was very courteous. It had sofa bed which was very helpful for accommodating small children.

Excellent location, good facility and good breakfast
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The reception could be staffed at peak times a bit better as sometimes check-in / check out takes quite some time.

If you are not into a pure beach holiday this facility is perfect. The hotel location is near the airport and opposite of the Deira City Centre and a 5 minutes’ walk to the Metro station. There is close by a 24/7 supermarket and pharmacy. You quickly reach the creek and the gold souk, spice souk. Bur Dubai with the museum and the textile souk is nearby to.

A warm welcome and excellent value for money
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Not the fault of the hotel, but the surrounding area has little to offer except the big shopping mall.

The staff went out of their way to assist us and meet our requests. We arrived exhausted after a night flight and were offered an early check in which was so welcome! The room was spacious and comfortable with a great bathroom area and soft bath sheets. The breakfast buffet offered a wide variety of quality items. When we requested a lift to the metro on departure, we were offered a ride to the airport - a great bonus!

Clean the rooms at 6 pm!
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Clean the rooms at 6 pm!!! WiFi is useless... around the pool, in the open air, no smoking!! When I was using the room for three days, I had to call daily at 5:30 pm to have my room cleaned. When I asked for a late check out foe the last day (because my flight was at night), they said they have to clean the room at 2!!

This hotel is in a good situation, handy for bus services and the proximity to Deidra mall is great
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

I don't think anything could be bettered from the receptionists to the cleaners and the door staff they were all very polite.

I liked everything about it. The staff were very pleasant and nothing was too much trouble for them the staff in the dining room were very attentive especially Sujana and Abdell in fact they all made sure it was lovely to eat there.

It was good and i look forward to stay there in the future
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

1. Despite our confirmed booking with no possibility of cancellation we were given a twin bed room when we arrived (4am). We rejected that because it wasn't our choice in the booking and we were told to wait. Nobody wants to wait when you at that early hour and that's why my booking runs from a day before arrival. 2. We had problems with the internet speed and had to request for change of room 2 days after.

The hotel location is perfect because of its close proximity to the Metro Station, the Deira Shopping Mall and the Airport.

Sureka, at front desk was very helpful, he found me a spare...
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

bedroom and bathroom should be a bit more comfy, breakfast is too expensive for what it is

Sureka, at front desk was very helpful, he found me a spare room at 6.30am because I had a reservation for the same day at 2pm. breakfast is ok, swimming pool is magic, gym is ok, Wi-Fi is good

I loved the kind and accommodating staff;
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Novotel is nice, wherever you stay. My problem with the Deira Creek location is that we were traveling to the marina area and a taxi cab drive cost $27 one way. The metro can take you to many places, and an all-day ticket is $12, but it will take twice as long. The metro is next to the hotel, which is handy. You cannot walk to any of the attractions from this location.

I loved the kind and accommodating staff; the room service food was good, the bed was comfortable, and we had a nice view from our window (no balcony).

It is near to shopping malls
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Upon arrival the reception doesn't have cash for change. The room doesn't have bathrobes and slippers for the guest. The housekeeping and reception kept on declining the call when we asked for bathrobe and slippers. We waited for like 1 hour and 30 minutes just to get it and only the slippers came no bathrobes. Only one shampoo and bath gel. When it should be 2 for 2 people.

It is near to shopping malls

+Good location.
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

-Small restaurant. -Breakfast should be better compare with price.

+Good location. 8 minutes to airport, 2 minutes to shopping malls and metro. +Good staff. +Clean rooms.

Adequate
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Room safe is small, won't take a laptop. Mine was broken for the whole stay despite asking every day for it to be repaired and assurances that it would be. I had to use the safety deposit box behind reception which was fine but just not convenient. The room safe, as well as being very small, is completely loose in the cupboard and so could easily be taken. No hair conditioner provided either - only shampoo.....be aware!

Room was spacious, quiet, water provided, wifi included, very convenient location for Deira Mall, Metro and airport.

The staff was very nice and helpful
    • Superior Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

We were three. There was a bed and a sofa. The bed was very comfortable but the mattress of the sleeping couch could have been better.

The staff was very nice and helpful

Great experience overall.
    • Superior Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Breakfast was average, so was the lunch ordered through room service. The hotel arranged toiletries and towels for only one person, even though we actually booked for 3 people staying in the room.

Friendly staff, great location that is close by to restaurants, convenient stores and Deira City Center. Room was clean.

Awesome
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The bed was very comfy and there were extra pillows in the closet The room was clean and the parking space and area were too good Location of this hotel is a jem, easy access to everywhere in Dubai, plus City centre is at the opposite side and there are many facilities around you

The room was nice and the restaurants were very good.
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

It took too long to check in at the front desk. Front desk staff was not very friendly. There were no small face cloths in the bathroom to bathe with. We used big towels to shower with.

The room was nice and the restaurants were very good.

Great value for money and freindly staff
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The location is very good if you want to connect to Malls and Metro Stations. Plus the room are upto the mark. The Staff was very friendly and welcoming.

felt welcomed and treated with extreme decorum

Checked into smoking floor

The courteous and considered reception. I arrived very early in the morning, early for check in time but was attended to not long after

The room smelt and the toilet would t stop making water...
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The room smelt and the toilet would t stop making water noises....the room was very small didn't expect that...glad we where only there for a couple of hours!!

The staff were incredibly rude.
    • Superior Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The staff were incredibly rude. Upon checking out, they chased us down the street and made us wait a long time to check we hadn't used anything from the mini bar (which we hadn't). I note that no other guests were subject to this and the whole experience was incredibly unnecessary considering they had my credit card details so (worst case scenario, we had utilized the mini bar) they could have simply charged the card. I will never ever stay at a Novotel again after this experience.

The staff were very helpful, the check in and check out was...
    • Superior Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The sofa bed was not very comfortable. The toiletries were limited

The staff were very helpful, the check in and check out was very fast and easy. Very close to the metro and the Deira City Center. The breakfast was very good.

Abandoned building...
    • Superior Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Unfortunately it is not up to the same standards of other Novotel branches. First of all they should seriously think about remodeling the hotel's facade, put on some light! When you reach the place you can barely tell you got to the hotel, from the outside it looks like an abandoned building! The room was clean but not so comfortable, it clearly showed us how old it was... We were three people and the double bed was "OK" but the sofa bed is below the minimum to provide a fair comfort to the third guest. The bathroom was also OK with a separate box for the toilette seat (good to provide privacy) but the towels were really old and begging for retirement... In general I was disappointed because I've stayed in other Novotel branches before and as I said on the beginning this place is not up to the same standards.

Reasonable price compared to similar hotels in Dubai.

I have late checkout for 2rooms by 2:00 pm and the door key...

Receptionist , Specially the Indian receptionist

I have late checkout for 2rooms by 2:00 pm and the door key was locked 12:00pm without any information , as i was in the swimming pool , and when we discuss that point with the receptionist they reply with bad way . i didn't recommend that hotel chain to anyone

I have stayed here a few times but this time much longer. I had a pleasant stay and will be back.
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Too hot in the night. A summer duvet would be better. Not easy to regulate the air condition. I asked the reception for a thinner duvet but it didn't help much. A spare sheet would help.

The front office staff and porters were very helpful and friendly

Quick stay at Novotel Deira City Centre
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

I had a very quick stay at Novotel, everything was perfect! Very good location if you need something very near to the airport! Breakfast recommended;)

Ok to stay
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Washroom has a stinky smell. And the midnight staff did not responded the customer request. No one answers in the reception when I call around 12-1am. I have asked for bottled water around 1am and till 2:30 I have waited. But no one came so I had cancelled my request to sleep.

The breakfast food was soo great. Lots of choices and well presented (display and sectioning of the food). And the taste is awesome.

The facilities at this hotel were very impressive.
    • Superior Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The facilities at this hotel were very impressive. The hotel is really well located within the city. The receptionists were really co-operative and kind, especially Miss Aqsa. Really glad to have stayed at Novotel. Having a wonderful time here in Novotel hotel great service and comfortable environment and awesome ambiance above all good to meet Miss Aqsa too kind and friendly and very supportive.

Very comfortable and clean
    • Superior Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

WIFI was a little unreliable.

We were disrupted from our onward flight to London so were very pleased when the reception staff offered to hold our room when were told at the airport our flight was not available so could return until later in the day. A very impressive offer and greatly appreciated.

perfect location
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

I didnt like the bed,the matress was not comfy,the bathroom a bit small.The wifi not strong.

The location is perfect.The room was clean.The receptionist was very welcoming.

hotel with excellent level
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

i didnt like the comfort of the bed and the room was very cozy the room AC was not working properly and had a very bad night and had to call the maintenance department to resolve the issue but still was not cooling the required level

the room has all the facilities required like iron , fridge and hair dryer. the location of the hotel is excellent just walking distance from diera city center the hotel has a good level of security where you have to use your cards to access the elevator

Not a family accommodating hotel for more than 3 members!
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Family suite does not suit for families at all !! (2 soaps for 5 family members) (Muslim shower constantly leaking even after being repaired for a million times - this would make the WHOLE bathroom full of water) (cleaning issues, garbage would NOT be taken away until the NEXT day) 4 stars? we believe a 3 stars hotel has better services than this hotel They have only kept the entrance/lobby maintained They charged us A LOT for 4 days, at least they should give us PROPER service as well !!

The breakfast was good as well as the location; VERY near to the city center!

The location was super incredibly nice, opposite Deira City...
    • Superior Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Everything was good. Nothing bad.

The location was super incredibly nice, opposite Deira City Center. The hotel and room was really clean and nice. Bed was really comfortable. Breakfast nice and fresh with variety of food. All staff were really nice and kind. Totally recommend. The hotel was close to everything. 10/10 !!

Enjoyed the placed, we were there for 8 nights.
    • Superior Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Hotel taxi's fare is very high compared to local taxis.

Enjoyed the placed, we were there for 8 nights. Great location, close to metro & shopping centre. Special thanks to Niraj from housekeeping who always kept the room clean & helped us few times.

Great location to stay.very well recommended
    • Superior Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The internet in our room was so slow.on and off

The front desk staff so helpful,friendly and accomodating.walking distance to city center and subway metro.location was great.good breakfast

Good value for money without a doubt

Good value for money

The extra sofa bed used by our daughter was quite adequate. The room size was big enough to accommodate both the king sized bed and the sofa bed without being choked

Apart from breakfast, everything else was very good.
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

We did not like the breakfast.

The location of the hotel is very good. Except the Dubai Marina, all other tourist places are near and are accessible either by Metro or Taxi. Also, it is right opposite Deira City Center (a shopping mall) and there are many restaurants nearby to eat.

Prime location, good hotel facilities, 24/7 Supermarket/Parmacy next to the Hotel
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The beds could be a bit softer and the house keeping / make up my room service is sometimes very late. It seems the hotel has a shortage of towels.

Excellent location and values for money. Good breakfast. Rooms are well equipped (coffe/tee making station, shower+bath tab, ironing board, safe...) Friendly staff. Everything what you need is around the hotel (24/7 Supermarket, Pharmacy, Deira City Centre, Metro Station...)

Disappointed
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The service is bad. We did not get face towels. The staff were not helpful. The fruits for breakfast was not of good quality. The room is small, ok forba couple but not good when you have a child sharing.

The location is good just opposite deira cc.

Location was good with many restaurants and cafe near the...
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Room wasnt ready when i arrived at 4pm. I’ve booked a room for 3 with double bed n sofa bed but upon checking they didnt prepare the sofa bed which caused the delay 😌

Location was good with many restaurants and cafe near the vicinity. Mosque was near by which is good too.. Opposite hotel hv Carrefour supermarket and a mall which are excellent For slight improvement the hotel management should consider putting up signboard at Metro on which exit to take

Love it
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

there have to be more tissues in the room.

very comfortable atmosphere , perfect location I always stayed in this hotel , they have the most delicious fresh juice ( water melon & green apple ) you have to try it .

awesome friendly staff
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

breakfast could have been a bit better and maybe consider valet parking specially when checking in

very friendly and helpful staff. excellent location and spacious room.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

OK
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

when i arrived my room, i didnt hv a pair of slippers. every day i wud only rcv one water bottle except of standard 2 bottles. the washroom sink was blocked when i arrived and water would accumulate in it.

location.

Good choice :)
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

There is nothing negative I can say.

It is in a very short distance to the airport and opposite a big shopping mall. The bed was good, we slept well and the room had everything you need. The bathroom had both a shower and bathtub.

Total disappointment!
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Toilet seat was broken; walls are paper thin - could hear baby next door: mosque next door - disturbed sleep; tv - poor quality reception and picture; coushons in the bed were old and dirty; bath towels were threat thin. There were also other issues which have made me request a partial refund but I’ve yet to hear back from their management.

The breakfast.

Good value hotel in a most convenient location
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Beginning to look a bit tired.

Comfortable bed, decent good value hotel with City Centre Mall on the doorstep, easy airport access and Metro. Decent bar also.

My family has been staying in Novotel in different countries, this one has the kindest staff ever!

Maybe more choices on breakfast buffet

I loved How all the staff, and all the People’ Working in the hotel were very accommodating and patient ! They have the best Service and friendliest staff!

Nice , pleasant and relaxing
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The staff and reception guys were very helpful with informations about how to move around city My family and I were in room 215 and 217 and the rooms were well cleaned everyday by the cleaner Kishan. Good and smiling guy and always ready to help us .Big thks to him

Not "Value for Money" as they say..!!!
    • Superior Triple Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The room was not properly clean. The bathroom needed more attention. Finally the A/C needs inspection because we set the temperature to 25oC before we sleep and the room reached in the morning 17oC. Uncomfortable levels.

The Hotel is ideally located in Dubai.

Great value
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

The breakfast was great...good swimming pool/great staff...if you have any issue , you are immediately listened to and you got explanation but you are not left unhappy ...

Have stayed previously and still enjoy the location. Hotel desperately needs a refurbishment.
    • Superior Double Room with 1 Double Bed and Sofa Bed

Rooms are very tired and need an update refurbishment. Carpets are stained and the bathroom was not clean due to ageing, wear and tear.

Good location,easy reach of good shopping centre across the road, airport and reliable WiFi.

Browse Novotel Deira City Centre traveller photo gallery