Reviews of JA Palm Tree Court 5 stars

Exit 13, Sheikh Zayed Road, Jebel Ali, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#74 of 384 hotels in Dubai

• Garden View Junior Suite

What a lovely hotel away from the tall buildings. Front of the beach. Multi swimming pools 2 bar with swimming pool and one sport bar need to walk or use golf car. The breakfast it's good with good seating area. Room is big enough with nice bathroom with balcony In JA there is 2 hotels another New hotel will be opened soon 2019.. Big area to walk to play even tennis or golf.. Very nice reception check in and out. Its good if you are looking to have some relaxing time. Recommended.. And of course if you like Biryani you should ask for one at your room so delicious..

waiters lack communication skills

Nice greenery and landscaping. Pools are clean and cooled. Lifeguards seem very attentive but liver do it with the many "dont's" while in three water.

• Beachfront Junior Suite Ground Floor

We had a superb stay at the resort! We live in Dubai and over the years we have stayed in many of the resorts in and around Dubai. When we booked 'Palm Tree Court' for my family and three of our closest friends and their families with children of all ages, we were not entirely sure what to expect, however we were not disappointed whatsoever and they actually exceeded our expectations by far! We had a ground floor beachfront apartment which was just perfect for watching the sunset whilst the children played and we sipped sundowners. Our room was spacious and clean with comfortable beds. We had all opted for the all inclusive package and the food was fantastic with a good choice of restaurants along with an extensive selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. We were also impressed with the buffet and breakfast too, you just never know what to expect on an all inclusive, however the food quality was great with a good choice for even the fussiest of eaters. There is also lots to do for children of all ages, so it made our stay even easier knowing everyone was happy. One of the main things though we loved about this resort and stood out by far, was the superb staff! They are so friendly, professional and they really couldn't do enough for us. We will definitely recommend 'Palm Tree Court' in future and my family and I will be back!

• Beachfront Junior Suite

Not easy to move without buggies in summer. Also, buggies were late many times. Also, restaurant staff could be better.

the whole atmosphere was great. the beach, landscaping, birds, peacocks, .. all were amazing. the place is so calm and great for a relaxing vacation.

• Garden View Junior Suite

Not a lot but the location was a little isolated but with complimentary buses and cheap taxis, not a problem

The food was amazing especially in the restaurants and simple things like no towel cards!!!!

• Garden View Junior Suite

Minor niggles: food/drinks at the beach bar were average and overpriced. Inconsistent shower temperature. Construction on reclaimed land in front of the beach has spoilt the sea view. Be aware that this hotel is out of central Dubai and is a 25 minute drive into civilisation, so you are 'trapped'. (The hotel operates minibuses though to popular spots.)

The grounds were spectacular: peacocks, exotic plants, birdsong and gazelles. I live in Dubai and felt I was in the Tropics, added to by the Asian décor in the main building. The facilities were good, beach was clean, staff helpful and the breakfast was extensive and good quality. Restful location. Huge rooms.

• Beachfront Junior Suite Ground Floor

The customer service at this hotel was just terrible. We stayed at the hotel to celebrate our anniversary and informed the hotel of this beforehand. We called ahead to make reservations at thei teppanyaki restaurant and asked if there was anything we needed to know before getting there regarding being able to bring our toddler along, dress code, etc... and was told they had no rules regarding this. We get to the restaurant for our anniversary dinner only to be told we were not allowed in as I was in shorts and they had rules for this. The manager came along and waved us off simply telling us we weren't allowed in even though there was pretty much nobody else in the restaurant at the time. This restaurant was recommended to us and was part of the reason we booked there and called to inquire ahead only to be turned away from our anniversary dinner with not so much as an apology. Breakfast the next morning was another issue. I had called and emailed the hotel several dsys before checking in regarding my dietary requirements. I informed them that I was vegan, and let them know that I would be happy to bring my own food for my daughter if they could not accomodate this. After a while with no response, they emailed me back letting me that they offered vegan food at breakfast. However when it came to breakfast, I was made to wait over an hour to receive any food as nothing in the buffet was actually vegan. Moreover, when asking for some water from a server there, I was literally told "go get it from there" as he pointed to a water dispenser and walked off. Regarding the cleanliness, upon entering the hotel, there were glasses and dirty tissues on the floor next to me during check in and informed the staff but they just waved it off. In my room that evening, there was a lovely cockroach waiting for me wriggling on the bathroom floor.

The property was beautiful.

• Garden View Junior Suite

Shuttlebus connection was too slow and inconvenient.

Lovely and superhelpful staff! Nice surroundings and relaxing atmosphere. Good facilities for hobbies - golf, tennis, watersports etc.. + surprising birds ;)

• Garden View Junior Suite Ground Floor

Bathroom looked like a hospital, room misses ambiente, main restaurant misses ambiente, many pools but too many people, no adult pool, too many guests not providing exclusive ambiente for high price, view on construction work, noisy water scooters/boats, main buffet food not great, no proper jogging trail, everything is very expensive

Lots of animals, well maintained beach sand, many sunchairs, fresh pool towels every day, nice gardens, ok-sized room, some good restaurants (white orchid), late checkout

Leaving.

Certain restaurants really suited us (Asian), and the evening live music in the bar. Beach bars and restaurant were excellent. Water sports were excellent. Lovely grounds: really enjoyed the peacocks and peahens.

• Garden View Junior Suite

Not inexpensive. Not clear what is complementary and what is charged for.

Everything is excellent: rooms, pools, beach, service, staff, restaurants, food, gardens, facilities etc

• Garden View Junior Suite

Location took a while to get to so no good for seeing the city.

Lux accommodation and garden with great pools and amazing buffet. One night was not enough to make use of beach sports or proximity to the theme parks but great stopover.

• Garden View Junior Suite Ground Floor

the bathroom bath had to be clean twice once by the staff member and the 2nd time by my son .

This was my second visit to the resort JA Plam staff are great, hence the reason for my return

• Garden View Junior Suite

Beautiful hotel with very helpful and friendly staff. It's outside of central Dubai in a really peaceful location. The resident peacocks were a nice surprise! The food in the hotel is fantastic with lots of choice. Plenty of things to do during your stay. Suites are spacious with large beds, lovely complimentary Elemis products and spotlessly clean. Would definitely recommend and stay again.

• Garden View Junior Suite

Wasn't an issue for us but it is quite a distance from the airport & the heart of Dubai. We never intended on leaving the hotel.

The whole experience at the hotel was great, staff, facilities, food choices, room. I cannot fault this hotel. We were all inclusive & the range of food that was available was amazing especially good when travelling with young children.

• Beachfront Junior Suite Ground Floor

The toilet paper. It was too thin.

We have been here many times previously and I love the friendliness of the place Everyone cares about you and will assist you in every way possible. A truly wonderful holiday!

• Garden View Junior Suite

It is quite far from town, but free shuttle to the malls was arranged. The early check-in wasn’t smooth.

Excellent housekeeping. Wonderful, huge breakfast. Loved the peacocks in the hotel area.

• Garden View Junior Suite Ground Floor

the only disadvantage was the location which is far from everything, not a single shop near you. however there is shuttle service available to major malls

very nice hotel, beach area and pool was very clean and plenty of seats available. breakfast was generous with large variety. meals in restaurants and in-room dining were delicious. gardens around the villas was very green with friendly peacocks wondering near you. kids enjoyed the stay. there is shuttle service available to major malls

• Garden View Junior Suite

The hotel is a little out of the way which needs to be considered.

Excellent hotel with a wide range of facilities and things for adults and children to do. Private beaches.

• Garden View Junior Suite

I'm fascinated by that place I visit it twice a year with my family My children are in love with it as well It takes you out of the daily routine to live a dream of joy and fun

• Garden View Junior Suite

Amazing setting, super friendly staff (very helpful with our 9 month old son), great choice of restaurants in the resort. No need to leave the resort at all! Perfect place to relax.

• Garden View Junior Suite

Restaurants and food is very expensive No big varities in a la carte restaurants Towels were overused and not smelling fresh

The room is spacious. The beach and garden very relaxing

• Garden View Junior Suite

Booking.com conning us- giving us a total price and then there being a large surcharge added on. Thankfully the hotel was wonderful and sorted the issue. Would not use booking.com again. If I had to be really picky about the hotel I’d say WiFi needs improvement and you should be allowed to take a drink back to your room about 6 when you come off the beach or mini bar should be included on all inclusive.

Outstanding staff who can’t do enough to help, wonderful food in any restaurant, welcoming to children. Can’t rate this hotel highly enough

• Garden View Junior Suite

A hoard of crows terrorized outdoor breakfasts and lunches on a daily basis. The hotel had taken some pre-emptive actions but with a limited success.

Plenty of kindly serving personnel at all times. They really make you feel special.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Beachfront Junior Suite

Location was far from everywhere else isolated no restaurants or malls around . The property is very expensive plus they made us pay for snacks consumed at the minibar in our room which for a five star resort considering our room rate was simply callous . Food ordered for dinner was crazy costly too

Beautiful place lovely views so so gorgeous. Very friendly staff , eager to help. Delicious breakfast at the buffet . Serene environment. Clean beach. Plenty relaxation spots. Comfortable plush beds, beautiful bath room . Personalized service, cordial warm staff. Did I mention how beautiful this hotel beach is ? Can't describe how lovely it was!!!

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Garden View Junior Suite

Only thing we didn't like is that all restaurants were closed approximately after lunch and open again for dinner. Therefore we were left waiting for dinner since we couldn't have lunch.

Staff were really attentive and favour is for an early check in. Rooms really clean and bed comfortable. Hotel organized really nice event on occasion of Uae national day. We liked also the bar with the live music. We ll definitely come back .

the service was bit slow like the room service for the food and to come and clean the rooms

I liked the rooms were big and comfortable, I liked the garden, the peacock rooming around the place, I loved the beach

• Beachfront Junior Suite

The pools close too early (7pm) and when you have a full day of work and come late, it is not always possible to access the pool

The room spaciousness, the view, the pools and the quality of the service

• Garden View Junior Suite

The closing of white orchid restaurant on Monday. Then it was Nearly impossible to get into the Italian restaurant on that nite. That needs remedy. More staff?

The pool facilities. The White Orchid. The golf club pub.

NIL

The hotel was amazing in term of view , service and facilities . In addition the staff were very supportive and helpful as I was celebrating my husband birthday fantastic arrangement was done in the room, bath tap and dinner reservation.

• Residence Beachfront Junior Suite

needs to add more arabic channels

, if you need to relax and experience life simplicity , enjoying the nature , quite environment , the resort has clean beaches , beautiful blue waters , big varieties of activities , and away from the city noise stay hear

• Garden View Junior Suite

I didn’t like the fact that each room only had one bed and a sofa bed which was extended uncomfortable, my children had to sleep on the cushions on the floor

I liked to pools to relax in

• Beachfront Junior Suite Ground Floor

The property itself is a bit remote, so you have to taxi to wherever you want to go really, but this was not really too much of an issue

The food was good. We ate breakfast and lunch at the property, and the selection was good as was the quality. The staff were wonderful and couldn't help enough

• Garden View Junior Suite

There are closed territories incl.pool if you have a special accomodation. I think this is rather enoying as the pool is right in the centre of the outside territory. It would be better to somehow treat better paying customers separately than pool usage.

Great food all over the dining places, though expensive. More or less 15-20 USD for burger. Very well kept gardens with peacocks walking around completely distances you from surrounding desert and rather industrial territory.

• Beachfront Junior Suite Ground Floor

nothing really bothered us during our stay

very nice design of the overall hotel complex, nice baths and beds. very clean and well maintained, all personal extremely friendly

- Pools - Gardens - Dining experience - Spacious room

It was a great weekend getaway. The location was secluded away from the hustle bustle city of Dubai (about half hr drive from Dubai Marina) The room was spacious for our family with 2 little children. I have requested for babycot & a birthday cake to surprise my husband and both requests were met accordingly. The area was very green & lush .. many peacocks wandering around which was a great entertainment for the kids. Pools & beach were well kept. Breakfast was delicious which lot of variety to choose from. The only downside though was the air-conditioning in the room. It was freezing and impossible to adjust so we called for maintenence. They came to set the temperature at 24c and even that was super cold so we had it turned off at night. Other than that we are happy with our stay and would recommend it .

• Garden View Junior Suite

There is No night Entertainment activities and because the place is too far from the ciity its little bet annoying that you dont have any other choice exapt dinner and going back to the room , and i wish if there was some music in the resturant cuz the place is tooooo quite

The room is perfect, food is Delicious, loved the pool and the beach,

• Royal Jasmine Junior Suite

missing bar and resto in Palm tree area

no point to book Royal Jasmine....except size of the room which is superb, the check in service is really bad......

• Beachfront Junior Suite Ground Floor

People on the phone are confused whilst advising restaurant reservations. Same happened at the front desk, nobody told a correct type of dinner. Room door was opening by itself during the night (looked like a weak gasket), so the AC was stopping to work on its own. The view at the beach produces strange feeling with unfinished blocks of Jebel Ali Palm. Boat restaurant doesn't have any exquisite feeling and looks rather poor.

Peacocks and gazelles in the property territory. Comfortable bed

• Garden View Junior Suite

The sea was not clean with lots of rubbish and the shore was covered in stones along the waters edge. I think the increased cost is now too much when there are better hotels in Dubai for less money,

Nice short drive from the centre of Dubai so doesn't take long to get there and feels like a holiday destination and not a hotel in an industrial port area.

• Garden View Junior Suite Ground Floor

1. Location of the room was very bad & far from all facilities 2. Nothing was working inside the room i.e. TV remote control, flexible douche 3. The smell of the pillows were awful 3. The beach buggy car was always delayed 4. Staff were not well trained & not friendly at all 5. During our checking out, the staff in the reception didn't even ask us about our stay??

• Royal Jasmine Junior Suite

Friendly staff, excellent breakfast, spacious rooms, personalized butler service in the Yasmine suite package. Great experience during exclusive happy hour.

• Beachfront Junior Suite Ground Floor

As the place is sort of isolated it would help if there were some coffee shops within the proporty as offered by other beach resorts Costa, starbucks, others or even some franchised restaurants would be nice within the place A supermarket, pharmacy, etc would all be nice

Feels like being in your own private beach house Nature rich, plenty of birds to see and hear Over 5 different swimming pools Good water activities

• Garden View Junior Suite

Only one small comment they need to have a lunch buffet restaurant near the pool to allow having lunch with swimwear in addition to captains bar which is serving a wonderful set menu lunch

Wonderful place it is my second visit the service, cleanliness,facilities,staff,front office manager and quality is perfect. my family loved this place need more value offers only

• Garden View Junior Suite

the room was a bit far from the pool so every time we had to order a buggy to take us there which is very slow to come and we always ended up walking there. They are very short with their staff, the service was very slow and bad.

The variety of pools was great

• Garden View Junior Suite Ground Floor

Food at hotel restaurants are expensive. Taxis are expensive and prices seem subjective even though most are metered.

The staff is very professional and hospitable. Hotel is far from major attractions so shuttle service provided was much appreciated.

• Garden View Junior Suite

so many things I didn't like. the time for check in was long and we wait more for car to take us to the rooms. they upgrade my old room to a better place as she said with some extra money but it is really not worth. The decoration of the room so old it's really not worth +2000 dirham.

The place was so amazing naturally. so peaceful.

• Beachfront Junior Suite Ground Floor

The pools are beautiful, but they were mobbed with families and kids - very noisy. The 3 pools we could use all had swim up bars, so people just stood in the pool and drank all day, whilst kids splashed around them. This was not the relaxing experience we had hoped for. We were not able to use the salt water pool unless we had booked into the Royal Jasmine suite - there was hardly ever anyone in this pool, so we felt a bit resentful. Much as we love kids, an adults only pool without a swim up bar would have made it perfect for us.

The staff are wonderful - very helpful and friendly. The landscaping and gardens are gorgeous making it a perfect setting. Breakfast is excellent, though the quality of food in the restaurants was mediocre overall. Our room in the palm tree court was very comfortable and well equipped - the bathroom is particularly special. I would recommend this hotel highly to families in particular.

• Beachfront Junior Suite

Great Pool Area perfect for a Dubai Summer Staycation. Breakfast choice very good can also recommend the White Orchid restaurant. Friendly staff very accommodating and provided a later checkout so we could spend more time in the pool.

• Garden View Junior Suite

I wish they didn't close the pools and pool bars at 8pm. In the peak summer, it is the only bearable place to be outside in the evening.

All was great

• Garden View Junior Suite

Some of the restaurants were closed due to renuvationsn which desappointed me a bit, plus the timing for the activities is very early & nothing after 6pm which is un fair😟

I had the best time of my life

• Beachfront Junior Suite Ground Floor

Food cannot be served on the pool deck bench where you sit which is a bit disappointing. Some enjoy having there meal while watching there kids play in the pool , I don't understand why its not allowed only should be dine in, All hotels allow and its totally normal. Please consider this :) Everything else was simply amazing

Palm tree court Rooms was very comfortable and spacious . The view of the beach was amazing. Staff is very very friendly and in terms of cleaniness it exceeded our expectations.

• Garden View Junior Suite

The dinner buffet could be more cost effective compared to the spread.

Excellent choice for one to relax away from the city. Child friendly, very accommodating staff, friendly service despite the raging hot weather, free shuttle service to a few Dubai tourist spots, good breakfast buffet spread, assorted activities on site for kids and adults and best of it all, the peacocks, peahens and ducks roaming freely on site . Absolutely beautiful experience.

• Beachfront Junior Suite Ground Floor

The picture of the room shown on booking.com of the hotel was soooooooo different from the reality. The room is advertised as having "direct access to the beach" with a picture of the room showing the beach view from the room. This room was more expensive than the garden rooms. I booked the beach junior suites because I wanted my family to experience the lovely views without leaving our rooms. So it was very disappointing when we were shown to our rooms and we couldn't see the beach. In order to see the water or go to the beach, we had to get out of the room and look for the beach. Granted, it was not far. But that is not what we paid for. I complained about this and was assured that indeed we were in the "beachfront" suite. I told them that it couldn't be as it was different from the pictures on the website and they said - after a bit of prodding - that some rooms have a different outlook even though they are all classed as "beachfront". I told them that that is what I paid for and wanted. I have to admit they were very kind and showed me another room which had exactly the same view as the one we were first offered, so I rejected it. And then was told that there was another one available but it hadn't yet been cleaned. I looked at it and "DANG" that looked more like the picture I had seen when booking. I went for it and from then on, was happy. But this was the following day and we moved into that room that evening. So that was a day of not being in the room we booked and our experience was a little spoiled by that. Given that we were staying 3 nights only, every minute was precious so I regret that a day was spent in correcting a misrepresentation of the booking. Another thing I didn't like was just how basic the rooms were. It just wasn't value for money as far as I was concerned, for what we got. You obviously pay for the beach access but anything else after that is soooo not that great.

1) I found the shuttles around the resort to be the greatest hit for me. Given the Dubai heat and having a toddler, that came in super handy. 2) Shuttles to the shopping mall were another big plus given the distance of the hotel from the city centre. 3) The view from my hotel room was very nice and in the evening taking a stroll on the sandy beach and going into the water. Or early morning being able to go outside before the sun had risen. That was great.

• Beachfront Junior Suite Ground Floor

Check in and car parking took over 25 mins, during this time our bags were left outside in 43 degree heat. Same with check out, bags were left in heat and it took over 15 mins to get the car. A little thought and reorganization would sort this out.

Nice environment and good choice/standard of food.

• Garden View Junior Suite

Thank you again for such a fantastic time , from mangers to staff , you always make my stay so special Special thank you to reception staff at the palm resort 💜

• Garden View Junior Suite

Buggy services was very bad as it was delaying due to no charge in the cars Check in was delayed due to rush and shortage in staff

Breakfast was good and services was accepted

• Garden View Junior Suite

nothing much not to like.

beds were comfortable and spacious. In the junior suite, the room was big enough for me, my wife and our two kids (6 & 7-year-olds). the bathrooms were spacious and luxurious, and everything was perfect as usual. On the last night, we had dinner at the Italian restaurant and it was amazing! The food was very tasty. We come here every chance we get and never regret it.

• Garden View Junior Suite Ground Floor

Need to call the buggy every time and they were not available immediately. requested for a Late checkout, which they promptly declined, but to our annoyance made us wait post packing our luggage for 3 hrs to checkout, they could have cleared the Late check out by which we could have packed our luggage in a relaxed mode, and took some rest, while we had to call them several times, and informing them to clear us out.

set in away from the hustle and bustle of the city, quiet calm and relaxing. need to appreciate Mr. Abdullah (buggy driver) who was quiet helpful.

• Garden View Junior Suite Ground Floor

30 min for valet to take your car - 30 min to check in - 45 min for someone to come to take the bags for check out - and staff can be more friendly with training

Room is nice - pool is nice

• Garden View Junior Suite Ground Floor

La Fontaine staff grumpy,not cordial. Dustbins did not have plastic bags. Main reception staff disinterested. Compared to JA Hatta dibai needs huge improvement in staff attitude.

Good ambience specially the peacock's, beach,swimming pool & food

• Garden View Junior Suite

The Valet service is very very poor, slow and unorganized taking a long time also while checking in the front desk personnel didn't give us any orientation about the hotel despite the fact that i have 2 kids and a stroller he gave us a room that is at the last end of the resort in the second floor knowing that there is no elevator and i had to carry the kids and the stroller up and down every time we get out of the room and the the water is brown due to rust taking more than 10 mins until the yellow color disappear which is very unclean and unhealthy

• Garden View Junior Suite

This trip was wonderful although checkout was slow as it was the start of a major holiday, even so we were still given a late checkout so all good.

This hotel is in a tranquil setting, you can forget everyday life as soon as you turn in. We have been coming here for 20 years and it never disappoints us and still springs new surprises.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Beachfront Junior Suite Ground Floor

I didn't enjoy catching cold first time in four years, because the AC had two modes: OFF and BLIZZARD. Aimed at bed, too. I also didn't enjoy peacocks screaming viciously at night, but i guess that's better than crows.

I like the location, a nice drive home away from the city lights really clears your head and calms your mood after a long day. The time it takes is just right, too.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Garden View Junior Suite

This property was a good 20-30 minutes from Dubai airport and is in the middle of nowhere. The resort was geared up for All Inclusive customers but not really great for Room Only. If you want to see Dubai I would suggest staying in a more central location.

The restaurants were a high standard

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Garden View Junior Suite

Our visit was for one night only, did not came a cross anything annoying, and for sure will be back visiting this hotel for a longer weekend.

Its a great staycation; 30min drive out of Dubai, reaching there felt isolated from the city surrounded with greenery, trees, man-made rivers a lot of nature. its great comfy place, with amazing Villas and view.

• Beachfront Junior Suite Ground Floor

There should be shaded parking especially in the heat of Dubai !

Loved the room's decor and size. Had a garden all to ourselves, which looks out to the beach !

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

• Garden View Junior Suite Ground Floor

Yellow tap water & Engineering staff weren't able to fix the issue (and they left our bathroom mats dirty). We were not transferred to a different room despite the water problem.

Friendly staff, room size, view, peacocks

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

• Garden View Junior Suite

If you want to go sight seeing in centre of Dubai it's a bit far out to get anywhere and costly. The shuttle bus is very limited from the hotel in times.

Close to beach and swimming pools. Relaxing. Not too many people. Great for little ones to splash around! Love the free roaming peacocks too.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• Garden View Junior Suite Ground Floor

We waited two hours for the room although I had an early check in privilege. The beach was very, very, verrrryyyy dirty I couldn't swim. They should seriously do something about it.

• Garden View Junior Suite Ground Floor

Very busy during the Easter period & difficult to book into restaurants. Would pre book prior to arrival if possible

probably the best All Inclusive we've been, they don't hold back on brands.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Beachfront Junior Suite

The valet parking attitude is really unacceptable, they give me the key and the car parking direction and ask me to go get the car cause they are busy can't get it. The beach is dirty and dangerous, I got injured. The manager is irresponsible and careless and never thought of calling back or show interest or act as a manager. Over all the experience is extreamly bad.

The place is amazing

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

• Garden View Junior Suite

The swimming pool is small.

The variety of animals and how friendly they are. Example of some animals there is :goats , horses , peacocks ,deers, ducks ,etc. And I really liked how the animals are not in cages but they are beside you and walking freely.The beach is amazing and the area is filled with trees and waterfalls and many other things.The facilities fit all ages and the golf area is really big and the breakfast has many different foods that people in all ages will like.The area is really big but there are golf cars so you can go anywhere easily.The area the resort is in is mostly desert but when you go inside this resort you will not believe it is in the middle of the desert because it is filled with trees and waterfalls and animals.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

• Beachfront Junior Suite Ground Floor

Nice resort away from city, with great beach and pool facilities, Its away from city which was good for us, hav shuttle goin to all the big malls Big resort with peacocks and green all around, peaceful place Nice breakfast, ate at ibn majed restaurant which was great buffet Overall nice ti be away from hustle and bustle of city life

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• Garden View Junior Suite

Location - far from the center; but hotel provides shuttle to some malls

Very nice place, green, many birds. Good swimming pools, delicious food. Very nice, friendly and helpful hotel employees.

Browse JA Palm Tree Court traveller photo gallery