Reviews of Park Hyatt Dubai 5 stars

Dubai Golf Creek And Yacht Club, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#6 of 426 hotels in Dubai

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Superb hotel, fantastic staff.
    • 2 Twin Beds

There is no way in which this hotel can be improved, apart from a freshen up of carpets as the decor is gettig slightly outdated even though overall its very classic.

I loved the staff, service and the setting. Very close to the airport and set in amidst a golf course and gardens overlooking the marina. Breakfast buffet excellent. Room super comfortable with all details and amenities considered.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

The staff were very friendly and helpful
    • 1 King Bed

There was construction going on to build the new lagoon pool which distracted the view from my balcony and also disturbed me early morning

The staff were very friendly and helpful The breakfast had so many healthy delicious options that I enjoyed and did need to go off my diet

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Luxurious in the Heat
    • 1 King Bed

The Park Hyatt is geared towards business travellers so very poor on tourist information, although the front desk staff do try and compensate from their personal knowledge. I did manage to get a map of Dubai city, courtesy of Big Bus, but a map of the city metro or the relatively new ferry services along the Dubai Creek and from the Dubai Creek port to the Dubai Marina are outside of their knowledge.

FACICILITIES AND ROOM ARE TERRIFIC. LOCATION HANDY TO AIRPORT AND DEIRA CENTRE IS GOOD FOR SHOPPING AND JUST NEAR THE ENTRANCE TO THE HOTEL.JULY/AUGUST THE HEAT IS OPPRESSIVE AND BYPASS DUBAI IF YOU CAN. WE STOPPED TO SEE OUR NIECE. LOCATION AWAY FROM DUBAI MALL ETC BUT THE DEIRA CITY METRO STATION IS JUST OUTSIDE THE HOTEL GROUNDS AND ASK THE HOTEL TO TAKE YOU IN THEIR GOLF CART TO THE HOTEL ENTRANCE. CROSSING THE WIDE ROAD (AT THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS) IS EASY BUT THE SUN AND TEMP A HAZARD. The food at new 'french name restaurant' at the Hyatt is terrific and is also the location for breakfast which is also excellent but do not be sucked in to buying breakfast at check in when you arrive (which they have tried hard to sell me on two visits, arriving around midnight or early morning) when many of the flight arrivals and departures mean that you are either still trying to sleep at breakfast time, or have to check out before breakfast. 30% off deals for breakfast and dinner were available when we stayed in September so ask! The pool area looks great but the surrounds were too hot for us/

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

The best hotel in the UAE.
    • 1 King Bed

The best hotel in the UAE. A haven of peace and tranquillity, outstanding service with the guest at the heart of what the hotel aims to achieve. Hospitality at its finest.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Front desk was superb, specially person from front desk name...
    • 2 Twin Beds

Front desk was superb, specially person from front desk name i forget but he arranged for me very late checkout without charge and also help me lot.Really Goods hotel for stay.I will stay next time also.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Wonderful hotel to stay in while in Dubai
    • 2 Twin Beds

Nothing, could not fault this property.

Really loved our stay, It was a stopover on our way to Thailand with a quick visit with family out in Dubai. The hotel had our room ready when we landed at 9am, (just done an overnight flight) and it was so welcome. The staff could not have been more helpful and the room was just amazing looking out over the marina. The hotel is not a high rise, which I loved, it felt very homely set in beautiful grounds and easy access to the old part of Dubai.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Breakfast was the best buffet I’ve ever seen in a gorgeous...
    • 1 King Bed

Nothing- all was fantastic!

Breakfast was the best buffet I’ve ever seen in a gorgeous space. Thai restaurant tasted like Thailand- our Waiter Oo was awesome! Pool area is gorgeous.

Unforgettable stay!
    • Park Suite

The noise of the helicopter.

The view of the see. The food was very delicious. The park was very nice. The size of the suite was very big with a lot of comfortable facilities.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

The ambience of the hotel, it’s location with the...
    • 2 Twin Beds

The misunderstanding, rightly or wrongly by us, that a 30% discount was available at the in-house restaurants, presumably to encourage guests to eat in-house (in which case why was the Lounge exempt) and then being told by Reception when checking out that it was our misunderstanding and not their miscommunication!

The ambience of the hotel, it’s location with the surrounding gardens, and the friendly staff. Excellent food selection available at the restaurants and Lounge, and an exceptional breakfast.

I would return for sure, nice pool and breakfast, close to airport.
    • 1 King Bed

They are reforming front garden, right in front of balcony rooms. Very noisy during the morning, everything that I didn´t want in a Hyatt Hotel. Service aroun pool area is not excelent, culd be better!

Amazing breakfast (food quality and decoration), very confortable bed and pillows, room with steamer and balcony was large and very cozy. Really nice pool!

Another lovely stay
    • 1 King Bed

We arrived very late at night. We requested a nice view which unfortunately we didn’t get as on waking the next morning we opened the curtains and was confronted with a huge palm tree right in front of the balcony so we were only able to see a tiny amount of the creek view.

We have been to the Park Hyatt on a number of occasions. Each time we receive an excellent friendly welcome from staff who are always willing to help. The hotel is tastefully decorated as are the rooms which are cleaned to a high standard. Even one of the waiters at the pool remembered us from previous visits and shook our hands. We had a couple of issues which we spoke to the reception staff at the end of our stay and these were addressed amicably.

Superior hotel for a relaxing staycation.
    • 1 King Bed

There's actually nothing I don't like about this venue except it's a little bit further away - but this makes it so calm and relaxing.

Superior staff, awesome food (try the Thai restaurant!!!) and breakfast, great facilities and rooms. There's nothing to complain. I will definitely come back soon.

More than perfect
    • 1 King Skyline View

This hotel is amazing in terms of everything, the room is really big and bed is super comfy, food is so fresh and yummy, in addition its located in a very centralized location in Dubai...Though I tried many hotels in Dubai, but this is the only hotel I go back to it many times...Just love it

Lovely stay, great amenities, awesome service
    • 1 King Bed

Bed is a bit hard for our preference.

Staff was professional and friendly. Thank you especially for Daria, front office agent who assist us during our stay.

ROMANTIC PLACE

breakfast

the view from my room , Dubai sky line and marina very quite and there is trees and flowers every where the tea lunge and the restaurants all has a beautiful view stuff are very friendly room service is super room dinning is delicious and has variant options

Amazing stay @ Park Hyatt Dubai
    • 1 King Bed

The facility,staff,food, hospitality ...etc were outstanding and the price was really very good but that may be due to summer time in dubai “ low season”

10/10 amazing hotel with great service!
    • 1 King Bed

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. They provided professional hospitality whilst giving you ample freedom to enjoy and explore the hotel grounds. Upon arrival we were greeted at the entrance by a concierge who helpfully took our bags and introduced us to the receptionist. Check in was easy and quick. As we arrived very early in the morning, our room was not ready yet so we headed down to the sap and pool whilst they prepared our room. Luckily we only had to wait 1 hour for our room which wasn't a problem as we were enjoying the pool. The pool is probably one of our favourite spots in the hotel with plenty of beds and spacious lounging areas, not to mention with the perfect water temperature. In the night we headed up onto the terrace which over looked the creek and sampled some shisha (grape and mint was our favourite!) Below the terrace you will find a number of different restaurants (we recommend The Thai Kitchen). Overall stay at the Park Hyatt was very comfortable and we will definitely return here again! Thank you so much for your hospitality Hope to see you again!

Nice Hotel
    • 1 King Bed

the guy who checked us in was not professional ; his English is poor and sent me to room with a construction view !! the delivery of food takes too long ;

the view is great and the room is very clean

Looking for a second visit
    • 1 King Bed

Hard to find Unfortunately no water hose pipe in the bathroom as most of the hotels in UAE.

I sent a certain request through booking.com to the hotel and within 30 min the duty manager called me and assured that everything will be done as I requested. Female staff escorted me to the room where we done all the procedures needed. Thank you Mr Hani for arranging everything within short period of time. Very Clean and nice place to stay All the staff starting from the valet parking to everyone I deal with were so great and helpful For sure I would go for a second visit as one day wasn't enough to explore everything

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The staff in the reseption very helpful , especial thanks...
    • 1 King Bed

The concierge need more information,, and he did not give us any suggestions for cafe and restaurants,, Poor concierge 🙁 I don’t like the salon poor sfaff ,, the AC in the room not working

The staff in the reseption very helpful , especial thanks for Mr: Thamer in the reseption, smill was amazing feeling at spa love the candle in the carador ,,

Swimming pool was lovely.
    • 1 King Bed

nothing - it was all really good.

Swimming pool was lovely. Staff all very pleasant. Loved the location next to the marina. Really well apointed room with great view. Very tasy food. Wasnt even that expensive. Close to all Dubai atttactions, but since I was here on business, more importantly very accessible to Sharjah.

A beautiful and spiritual place with architectural details...
    • 1 King Bed

in front desk there was only one person handling all the guests so i had to wait 15 minutes till someone came and helped me to check-in , second I'm a smoker guy and its not mentioned that you don't have rooms for smokers which is something not comfortable because in order to smoke i had to open the balcony and get out in this bad weather, and every-time i open the door of the balcony the AC will stop directly so the room temperature will go down and again i have to wait 20 minutes for the room to get cooler it was a mess for me , not forgetting the view of the balcony was blocked by big tree i couldn't see anything , but i had to say this place not for everyone is either for couples or family which is something you need to add. thanks ...

A beautiful and spiritual place with architectural details are wonderful, the calm in the entrance to the hotel and the rooms is important to me and was one of the advantages of the hotel

Not such a great experience as expected!
    • 1 King Bed

The customer service wasn’t great... Me and my husband were very disappointed. I think when you pay this amount of money expectations should be met. The staff weren’t very personable and requests made and approved prior to arrival were not done.

The grounds of the hotel are beautiful and it was lovely over looking the marina. Rooms are clean and the bathrooms are very nice.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The room was well designed, very clean, private and a lovely...
    • 1 King Bed

Pillows left us not to have a good night's sleep. Breakfast buffet and service disappointing

The room was well designed, very clean, private and a lovely bathroom.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

nice hotel, very relaxing environment, but their food needs attention.
    • 2 Twin Beds

The food is very hit and miss

The hotel is great, very spacious, nice views over the canal and the staff are lovely. Awesome shaded pool Unfortunately, the food in the hotel lobby and for breakfast and dinner, just wasnt up to standard. They took our complaints with grace and concern but if i stayed again I would eat outside the hotel. breakfast was particularly disappointing with the french restaurant laying on very sub par pastries.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Late Check-out Difficulty
    • 1 King Skyline View

The wether in the reception (lobby) was very hot it was like no A/C. I spent 7 nights, on the last day I requested a late check-out after a long conversation they asked the manager for 2 hours late check-out and it seemed very difficult for them to arrange 2 hours late check-out.

cleanliness.

We stayed for a night and i can say the room is very clean...
    • 2 Twin Beds

I hope you can add more good channels and kettle for water boiling in the rooms.

We stayed for a night and i can say the room is very clean and the bed is very comfortable thou the lights in the room was little dark and less. Staff's are very accommodating. Surely i recommend this hotel and will be coming back.

Beautiful!
    • 1 King Bed

Service around the pool was exceptionally poor. We had to get out the pool all 3 times to call someone to take our orders.Room service was average and so was the food .The buffet spread was average.... too many sweet bakery items with poor assortment of savoury . The breakfast room is too small so we had to wait for tables to be free, however they removed the spread at dot 10:30 am when some of us managed to finally get our tables at 10:25.

Beautiful!

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Amazing creek side luxury

Nothing at all.

Everything from check in to check out was 10/10. The door and reception staff were warm, friendly and helpful. I also have to say the hotel smells amazing as you walk in (forgot to ask what they were using). We ate at the Thai Kitchen for their Friday brunch and can recommend the food 100%. The swimming pool is a quiet oasis. All in all a fantastic stay - can’t wait to return.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Amazing hotel, amazing facilities, amazing surroundings.
    • 1 King Bed

Little difficult to get in to hotel if you driving because of little constructions and small gate.

Expert staff, you will see every single worker in there doing his job on time with a big smile. Hotel surroundings is similar to greece santorini, which is amazing. The luxury Yacht club is nice to walk around. Swimming pool is well clean and decorated. View room like Maldives villa style which was amazing.

I love it so much they upgrade my room to a sweet because I...

Nothing at all

I love it so much they upgrade my room to a sweet because I had minor problem in my room...everyone was nice and helpful... I would deffinetly recommend it.. The pool and the spa are great.. the architect and the landscape also very special.. although it was so hot outside it was cool at the pool.

Amazing stay!
    • 1 King Bed

To be ordering tea bags and milk all the time! The lighting in the room is poor at night for reading.

The staff from the spa was amazing! The spa is excellent.

Perfect.
    • 1 King Bed

This is our favourite hotel in Dubai. From the breakfast, comfy bed, location, pool and the fabulous staff, it's the perfect place to kick back and relax in style in Dubai.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

In a word, the hotel is great, human, beautiful, the staff...
    • 1 King Bed

and that I wanted something wrong, I did not find anything

In a word, the hotel is great, human, beautiful, the staff is perfect, clean, warm, really do not remember that we enjoyed 5 days as it was then. We plan to put this hotel into our trip plan 2-3 times a year.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Great location, feel relaxed whilst there and away from...
    • 1 King Bed

After sleeping in late after a late flight arrival the night before so ordered breakfast to the room and we were thoroughly disappointed with the quality of the food.

Great location, feel relaxed whilst there and away from Dubai yet great proximity to airport.

Relaxed stay in Dubai
    • 1 King Bed

Thanks for the great customer service in special to Charles the life guard that assist us and gave us a lot of information about spa and dinning options! Definitely we will come back to Park Hyatt again!

All the Staff were exceptionally friendly and had a genuine...
    • 1 King Bed

Mini bar costs were really expensive. In house Restaurant Dinner was a bit of a disappointment. (Bath position was not ergonomically designed, as in centre of bathroom, personally preferred not to have the bath there at all, as only used the shower.}

All the Staff were exceptionally friendly and had a genuine smile. Breakfast was excellent , with the staff on the ball . Pool facilities were great. We enjoyed it so much that we stayed there twice .

Extremely friendly and helpful staff throughout the property.
    • 1 King Bed

Poor lighting in the room, especially the bathroom. Also, strange placement of the mirrors in the bathroom made it difficult for shaving.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff throughout the property.

Excellent hotel an enjoyable stay
    • 1 King Bed

The French inspired restaurant was overpriced with their wine by the glass.

Beautiful resort style accommodation using local architecture, everything you expect from a Park Hyatt. Great variety of restaurants and the Spa and pool were fantastic.

A must!
    • 1 King Bed

More signage in the gardens. Very long walk from the Lobby/Restaurants to rooms at the extremities of the Hotel. Peak times for Breakfast may result in a wait for a table.

This Hotel is made because of its Staff. Professional and genuine. Location and views are wonderful. The gardens are a credit to the Team who maintain them. The Thai Kitchen is stunning. Breakfast is the best in the UAE.

Where do I start.
    • 1 King Bed

Not much to say, it was great.

Where do I start. I was personally greeted by staff and they came from behind the checkin vounters to shake my hands to the personalized service. Was one of the best.

Excellent Place that makes you wanna come back for more.
    • 1 King Bed

The breakfast spread could have been better with more variety and warm category food. Meat were all cold cuts.

Very friendly and warm staff. Speedy Check in and Check out process. Excellent facilities. Very neat, clean and well maintained. Room service was par excellence.

An oasis in Dubai
    • 1 King Bed

Everything was great. No comments here

Everything. Beautiful place, facilities, staff. Breakfast buffet lovely- great selection of food and beverages. Pool amazing.

A break from busy life of Dubai
    • 1 King Bed

The facilities are just gorgeous!, Room with a big comfy bed, spacious bathroom with central bathtub and a beautiful balcony to the marina. The hotel is beautiful to walk around to the gardens and to the marina. It's a peaceful run way from Dubai city life... but far from the touristic places you may wish to visit. Staff is simply the best!

awesome !!!!
    • 1 King Deluxe

the only thing i didnt like and i mean the only thing ! was there was no washer for cleaning yourself after using the toilet ,maybe it was just my room the king delux

awesome clean fantastic building, staff are brilliant and friendly

great Experience and great value for money because of the Booking.com special rates .
    • 1 King Bed

1.Overpriced mini bar and in room selection (5 mini choco bites are charged AED 65!!!). and expensive in room dining 2. Hotel does not have enough buggies to drive the Guests around and long wait before we can be ushered to open restaurants; 3. the coffee machine in the room did not work; 4. some of the rooms are not fully refurbished and some of the furniture is a tad dated. 5. the hotel is a maze and not enough signage to facilitate clear orientation around the resort

1. lovely views over the Creek and nice hotel 2. great staff and happy to help- (Irene was helpful and attentive) 3.;lovely breakfast at brasserie du Park 4. nice surroundings ; 5. great gym and pool. 6.very accommodating with the check in and check out timings.

Reception staff were fantastic.
    • 1 King Bed

Poor customer service at breakfast... rude and ignorant staff who failed to meet our expectations.

Reception staff were fantastic... very helpful. Room was fab.

Will definitely use again.
    • 1 King Bed

Good value, lovely location and very convenient for the airport. Coming from Abu Dhabi the evening before, being so close to the airport, we were able to arrive stress free and really started our holiday the moment we arrived at the hotel.

The hotel is prefect and very relaxing and the staff are...
    • 2 Twin Beds

The hotel is prefect and very relaxing and the staff are very friendly. every one, look for HAYTHAM from the front desk, i am a frequent traveller to a lot of countries, and his attitude and assistance exceeds by far any one i have ever met in the industry, He is truly a people person, and he made sure that my stay was as comfortable and enjoyable as much as it was.

An outstanding hotel that earns every one of it's 5 stars

That we were only there for 2 nights and not 20

Service was absolutely outstanding throughout. We were upgraded to an executive room free of charge with a stunning view of the creek and a private steam room. Nothing was too much effort for the staff and they were always delighted to help. We stayed in another 5 star hotel (on the Palm) just prior and there was a clear gulf in quality. The Park Hyatt just operates at a different level, despite the rooms being the same price in both hotels.

I love the Park Hyatt.
    • 1 King Bed

I love the Park Hyatt. One of my favorite hotels. The location is great - quiet and beautiful, right on the creek, but still in the middle of the city close to everything. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms amazing and the staff is always so helpful and nice.

really i enjoyed the view the view was out of my expectation...
    • 1 King Skyline View

the board to the hotel its not visible at night i get lost

really i enjoyed the view the view was out of my expectation . i will recommend this hotel to my all my friends and family . the best hotel in the Dubai enjoying quietness

You should definately try the hotel for a relaxing stay.
    • 1 King Bed

The entrance to the hotel. They are busy with road works and you can easily miss the turn off. Apart from that, nothing to dislike.

From the check-in desk and right through the hotel the staff was extremely friendly and just plain good. The cooled pool was stunning, the breakfast one of the best, the manicured lawns and the relaxed atmosphere made our visit a delight. Will definitely stay there again.

Very enjoyable stay as always when staying at here.
    • 1 King Bed

Some rooms are a long way from reception, so can be a drag getting to and from.

Superb comfy bed. Free upgrade is always nice. Food outlets are all very good.

Amazing experience... will stay no where else in future trips to Dubai
    • 1 King Bed

Overall it was a fantastic experience. The pictures on the internet dont to justice to the property. It is a gorgeous facility with an amazing service. The food was the best we have experienced so far. Highly recommended.

Everything in the hotel was just wow
    • 1 King Bed

Nothing everything was just perfect for me

Everything in the hotel was just wow Rooms were very spacious, had a great view (I could see seaplane parked , takeoff and land) Rooms are Regularly cleaned and replenished, Service is always done with a simple .... :) Simply loved the entire experience

Spacious and quiet
    • 1 King Skyline View

Old, far, to get there may be hard with the bridges may be closed, ac wasn’t very good, pillows not comfi, 1 pool only with palm trees in it blocking sun to tan and no beach access, breakfast if fine. Park hyatt Saadiyat abu dhabi is much much much better.

Spacious and quiet

Highly recommendable
    • 1 King Bed

Some hassle at check in - took too long and got a non-working key for my room. But was corrected promptly and friendly.

Amazing. Room with terrace right in front of the marina. The best breakfast ever. Great restaurants.

Interior design
    • 2 Twin Skyline View

They didn't gave me the room according to my booking firstly, So I have to change my room (No option offer but)with more extra charges to a suit almost 700+500AED The refrigerator (mini Bar) was out of order for two days and I complain both day but not replaced. So I have to move to Address Hotel Dubai Mall.

Interior design View from the room Mini Bar Prompt billing

Immaculate and well deserving its top ranked status.
    • 2 Twin Beds

Minor things really but firstly, there are not enough plug sockets in the room. There was an over-burden of security cameras and surveillance signs in all internal and external common areas, which felt overly intrusive. Despite staying at the hotel for 9 nights, they wouldn't let me have a late checkout.

Immaculate and prestigious hotel. There is a reason Park Hyatt Hotel ranks as one of the top five hotels in Dubai - quite simply they maintain incredibly high standards and attention to every detail. Room was spacious with balcony looking across the Creek towards the Dubai skyline. Breakfast in the Brasserie was top class and so much choice, with Chef's on hand. Extremely friendly staff throughout the hotel. Pool and terrace were outstanding. Well maintained gym with good range of equipment. The hotel's grounds are stunning. You cannot fail to use too many expletives.

Beautiful mini resort with breathtaking views of Dubai Creek.

The breakfast could have been better as there weren't many options to choose from.

Beautiful mini resort with breathtaking views of Dubai Creek. The landscape of this hotel is just outstanding. The rooms were very spacious.

The team at Park Hyatt was brilliant and made our stay memorable. Excellent service.
    • 1 King Skyline View

We wished we had more options for food in room service and the breakfast spread was okay. I had also requested for flowers but they didn't get delivered but the hotel made up by presenting a delicious cake and wine.

The concierge Aleksandra was brilliant and attended to our every need. She made our stay very memorable. The restaurant on site, Thai Kitchen created a beautiful set up for our anniversary dinner. The food was delicious and tasted like authentic Thai food.

Absolutely superb Hotel and an oasis of beauty and calm

I can't fault it.

I'v been going to this Hotel for years. Having stayed in so many others in Dubai I can honestly say the Park Hyatt is my absolute favourite. Brilliantly positioned on the creek - a low rise hotel - a show stopper in terms of location and design. Staff all superb and every detail is attended to.

Must be repeated.
    • 1 King Bed

Corridor carpets a little worn in places and there was an unusual scent in the corridors too!

The serenity. The view. The coffee. The Breakfast. The Thai Kitchen - amazing.The fact that standards had been maintained since it first opened.

Great weekend with friends and brasserie du park food is amazing - in-house bar is also fab

Injuring myself!

Enjoyed a night away with friends for my husbands birthday. Sadly was injured and had to go to hospital after walking back from the pool and slipping and hurting my ankle on the badly lit and dangerous pathway made of stepping stones between grass! Staff were helpful with wheelchair etc but really the path should be made into a properly paved section as it’s not only badly lit but dangerous when grass is overgrown over stepping stones

prince & princess
    • 1 King Bed

I am a usual customer of the Hotel ,,and what is particular about staying there it is especially the atmosphere you feel and the harmony that surround you and which relieve u from all the stress that you probably carry in your soul ...beside the nice Gentlemen mr Karim whom I believe is the night manager of the Hotel and whom really provide all he can to make your stay unforgettable second home is usually an add spot you might read every where ..but park Hyatt makes me fell I am in my second one

Will stay here again.
    • 1 King Bed

Poor lighting in the room and bathroom. Could do better with the quality of the toiletries. The pillows are not comfortable.

A very relaxing hotel. Nice and spacious rooms with views on the creek.

Best place to stay in Dubai
    • 1 King Bed

Perfect location on The Creek, the staff were friendly and very helpful and efficient, room comfortable, nothing to criticize really! This was our second visit and we will always stay at the Park Hyatt when we come to Dubai.

Guest reward themselves to stay in park Hyatt Dubai.
    • 1 King Bed

Curtains should be fully closed in order to sleep will at daylight... beds needs to be changed.

Many things: Greenery, smell, parhroom amenities (Aqua De Parma) creek view and very relaxing atmosphere and friendly staff.

Timeless. At 12 years old this is still one of my favourite properties in Dubai.
    • 1 King Skyline View

All the ++ charges are getting a bit ridiculous, would like to see these consolidated where possible. This is not limited to the Park Hyatt or any one hotel.

We like the ground floor garden suites so much we've stayed in the same room 1116 twice, superb size and fit-out but the property is just starting to show some signs of age. Really nice pool and spa. The newly renovated restaurant for breakfast was a a nice improvement.

Peacefulness
    • 1 King Bed

Breakfast - fruit not a great selection. Kids shouting in the pool ! This is a boutique holiday and should not be for your children and if so parents should control them.

Rooms are great and calm. Service is perfect and pool area great.

Room view on the boat marina was excelent + the room service...
    • 1 King Bed

Didnt like how i was charged more because i arrived earlier than expected.. considering i reserved 2 rooms + the hotel was less then 50% occupied.

Room view on the boat marina was excelent + the room service food was great but a little overpriced.

The location was superb and the very easy access
    • 1 King Deluxe

The staff were not superb. I didn’t feel like we were spoiled although we left a note that it is our anniversary. They left the cake in our room for 3 days and it had fungus. Also, the water was not changed on a daily basis, except the last day (check out date). Also, there was a sort of creature like a small sized snake, worm around our room in the outside, I understand it’s a lake, but I recommend pest control for such areas. Also, the sink got water stuck in it, it wasn’t being drained and we could not locate any button to drain it. Thanks! Nancy

The location was superb and the very easy access

Very peaceful place to stay by Dubai Creek.
    • 1 King Bed

Shame that the breakfast menu was completed by a previous resident...

Very comfortable de luxe bedroom with steam room. Excellent service in hotel bar SeventySeventy - lots of character!

We had a marvellous stay in a beautiful and relaxing hotel with such friendly staff.
    • 1 King Bed

At breakfast, - perhaps a little too efficient in removing plates whilst still eating.

The breakfast was amazing. Such variety and the quality of the food was very good. Service very good too.

Browse Park Hyatt Dubai traveller photo gallery