Reviews of Park Rotana Abu Dhabi 5 stars

Al Salam St., Eastern Ring Road,, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

#18 of 127 hotels in Abu Dhabi

• Classic King Room

Everything is good about the park Rotana - food, atmosphere, staff - Super comfy bed and pillows, everything i needed for an overnight stay. Delicious breakfast and coffees included The service is just fantastic and it is one of my favorite

Staff are good and helpful .
    • Classic Twin Room

It is very hard to get to the hotel from main roads ... also it is very hard to get of the hotel to main road

Staff are good and helpful ... great breakfast ...

Incomplete information
    • Classic King Room

The water park was under reconstruction which was most inconvenient. We were not told in advanced, it was neither on booking.com nor on our booking confirmation itself.

Everything else was perfect, definitely a supurb choice for stay in Abu Dhabi

a perfect getaway!

the trainee staff at reception our deducted money from my credit card, however, they have promised me to refund. & gave me a free upgrade to Suite.

the 24 hours gym service, breakfast variety was amazing

The Hotel was one of the top-level in everything like food ,...
    • Classic King Room

What was a disaster is , Me and My wife were asked to leave the bar where we were watching World Cup Matches as my wife was wearing hijab !!! We are in a Muslim Country and it was a shame to wear hijab ???!! Also Men aren't allowed there with official costume ?? If you have a problem with that you should find a solution for people who want to watch World Cup but it was a very disgraceful manner which make me to cancel my extension of stay and moving to another hotel

The Hotel was one of the top-level in everything like food , rooms and other facilities

Excellent.
    • Classic King Room

There should be a little more lighting or an extra light in the bathroom for makeup. I had a hard time getting ready.

The hotel staff is very helpful and welcoming. The whole ambiance is very good. I really enjoyed my stay. I asked for few things and it came right away. During my stay, their pool was under renovation, maybe next trip, it will be open. Although they offer some other pool at the beach.

A short but memorable stay in Abu Dhabi
    • Classic King Room

Amazing customer service, polite staff, beautiful room and bathroom, vallet parking, and awesome breakfast. Plus, the hotel is quite near the Sheih Zayed mosque which is a must visit.

My kids like swimming but unfortunately the swimming pool...

My kids like swimming but unfortunately the swimming pool wasn’t available due to maintenance Moreover in these days we have football games try to provide the rooms with football channels

IT'S NOT HOTEL IT'S ROYAL HOTEL
    • Classic King Room

If you want to be treated like a king stay in this hotel, best staff ever Their buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner is amazing The room size is nice we got upgraded to suite There was an issue with the swimming pool so it was not working , because of that they decided to upgrade our room from Normal room to suite with full board Thank you for everything and we hope to get the same next time ❤

I liked the room size ,

I liked the room size , The staff treatment , The facility , fitness , they provided me with late check out nothing

Great experience but no water park!
    • Classic King Room

The water park was under reconstruction, but we were not told at the time of reservation, it didn't say anything on the website or on booking.com

Everything was excellent, the breakfast was magnificent and the staff were extra friendly and helpful

Clean room in a good location
    • Classic King Room

Air conditioners too noisy and not working properly as it was going on and off making a loud sound which led to wake up every time.

Staff was very nice and ready to assist, the room clean and bed very comfy.

Staff were very freindly welcoming and very helpful, room...
    • Premium King Room

The pool was comparatively small and shared with 3 surrounded hotels which made it crowded Breakfast was not like expected from a Rotana hotel

Staff were very freindly welcoming and very helpful, room was clean and comfortable I like that they are providing an iron in the rooms. Shower rooms available in the pool area which made it easy to change cloths. Children enjoyed the stay

Excellent value for money
    • Classic Twin Room

The crisps and sweets in the room were a bit expensive (even compared to hotel prices) for what they were and I though they could have been better priced. However, it was very clear what the prices were and it was my choice to pay them.

The room was a good size and the bathroom was lovely and large. Good decor. Check in and out was very fast and efficient.

The grand mosque is right on the hotels doorstep and no trip to Abu Dhabi would be complete without

A little way out from the centre of Abu Dhabi

The friendliness of the staff is a good indication of a well managed hotel, and the staff were fantastic a credit to the hotel.

• Classic Twin Room

I thought the cost of breakfast was a bit expensive

Apart from a slight mix up at check-in, I really enjoyed my stay Staff always ready to assist and the hotel was clean and immaculate

perfect , we enjoyed in this amazing place
    • Classic Twin Room

I didn't like the prices of restaurants which were not meeting my package -- it was so expensive if we compare it with outside restaurants the prices trouble of outside process

I would like to inform you that in total is excellent

• Classic King Room

False fire alarm at 4AM. Amenities like towels and bed sheets smells bad. Breakfast was mess with unclean glasses and tea cups

Staff was friendly. Reception people were amazing. The pool was terrific and heated.

I will rate this hotel as good.
    • Classic King Room

They given me a room in their apartment wing which was recently painted and hence with bad smell as it seems that the room was not ready. Free wifi speed is very poor in the room where I stayed.

The location was good to arrange my business needs. Thanks for a 35% discount on SPA and Food even though I had not used the same because I am on business travel.

Nice hotel with lovely amenities and friendly staff.
    • Club Rotana Suite

We booked the club room and were able to check in there but it was so slow and we missed the snacks. I had planned to have some snacks after checking in but when we were done they were removing them all, that was a bit frustrating. Additionally we got on one of the elevators and there was a huge puddle of water on the floor that we didn't notice and my husband almost fell. What was most frustrating was an employee had walked off the elevator before we got on and didn't warn us. The last thing was the remote in the room for the TV wouldn't work and had to have the engineers come up to reset it. I don't understand why hotels don't check these things and we had a club suite room as well.

The people in the club room were very nice and the atmosphere was good and the breakfast was nice. The room was big and comfortable and the bath products were excellent.

• Classic Twin Room

Our stay on this hotel was AWESOME! They granted what I requested. They made a swan and a heart-shaped towel on the bed with rose petals scattered at the top of the sheet. I was also impressed for they made us a cute two heart-shaped cheese cake that’s very tasty. The room location was extremely good. The swimming pool was just overlooking. The staff were friendly;the hotel were clean..So,all in all we were extremely satisfied with our daycation plus it’s 10-minute away from Al Bateen airport and a 20-minute away from Dalma Mall.

Great for a business trip, but would choose another location next time based on room comfort.
    • Club Rotana King Room

The bed was very hard and the wifi constantly kicked me off and was extremely slow. The alcohol in the club lounge was very poor quality. Towels were in need of replacement. The responsiveness of the staff made up for the shortcomings however.

Very welcoming staff, great gym, breakfast was pretty good, and lunch was quite good. The business services and conference rooms were fantastic. When the TV didn't work, the staff was very responsive. Check in and out was very easy compared to other UAE hotels. When the room wasn't ready the hotel offered an upgrade which was very nice. The extra money for the lounge rooms is definitely worth it.

The front office agent was really flexible with my requests.

There was no bath tub

The front office agent was really flexible with my requests. The coffe shop had really helpful associates and the coconut cookies were the best.

I upgraded our room which was nice.
    • Club Rotana King Room

I upgraded our room which was nice. However the additional charges I felt were a little excessive. Especially in a country that isn’t supposed to have tax? Well not at least when I stayed there

Need services improvements.
    • Classic King Room

1) TV was fixed (non movable) wasn’t in comfortable place to see,you have to sit on the bed to watch straight.Sofa is far away. 2) Amenities and out lets were located just under Tv , not good location. 3) housekeeping is slow , came back after 5 hrs and still not done.

• Classic Twin Room

Shuttle service not available to the mosque.

The service was exceptional! Staff go above and beyond to help the customer. I was checking out the hotel and wanted to go to Yas Mall before going to Dubai. They arranged storage at a sister hotel near the mall to help me save time.

Amazing lounge , confortable bed
    • Classic King Room

Slow check in with very unpolite staff, sounding sarcatisc with costumers. Super dissapointing for the quality of Rotana group.

Amazing lounge , confortable bed

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

I couldn't find something positive and not planning to stay in any of this hotel chain in future
    • Classic King Room

The hotel management are really weak and spoiled my vacation. the room was terrible, door keys not working, refrigerator not working , corridor phone is not working, same breakfast every day, staff not friendly at all ..etc.

Nice hotel, better in summer
    • Classic King Room

Restaurant for breakfast was very crowded, we couldn't find a place when we went at 9:00am. Staff at breakfast reception were not helpful especially a lady called Tania who was nearly rude in her attitude. Swimming pool was nice but is not sunny at anytime of the day due to buildings surrounding it.

Hotel is very nice. Breakfast was nice and a lot of varieties, dinner was very good too. Kids playing area is nice too. Room was fine. Staff during dinner and breakfast were very helpful especially Claudine.

Peaceful and relaxing. Overall good. But Staff should treat visitors better.
    • Classic King Room

They didnt let us access the pool saying there was specific attire that we needed to wear. They hadnt mentioned about this anywhere at the time of checkin, or at any place. Only when we reached the pool dressed, they informed that there was a dress code for pool and they outright refused despite me speaking to their manager. Another fact was that some of the staff were not friendly - i asked thrice to get a cup of coffee, the lady at reception of the restaurant ginger told us the restaurant is full, and to go away and come some other time for breakfast (she was not polite) and the guy at the pool was downright arrogant.

The rooms were very comfy, bathrooms were clean, breakfast was awesome. I liked the Privacy and silence. The open recreation area with pool, kids play area, and pool table was entertaining

Nice hotel
    • Classic King Room

The bed is firmer than I would like. The property seems to cater to families. If you are seeking peace and quiet this may not be the place for you.

Staff was incredibly helpful. Lots of variety at breakfast. It is also nearby most landmarks. Very affordable.

I recommend every traveler Rotana, wherever in the Middle East, you will not be disappointed
    • Classic King Room

As always in all Rotana's great service, smiling faces, good food, my hero was this time Babu head of concierge, our car battery gave up in the weekend and he arranged in no time a new battery had the old one replaced at no costs, this is typical the attitude of the |Rotana staff, they understand the hospitality industry and are always ready to help!

Club room was excellent and since we mentioned it was our...
    • Club Rotana King Room

Club room was excellent and since we mentioned it was our wedding anniversary on dec 2 nd they decorated the bed with flowers Andy surprised us with a heart shaped cake at night . Overall experience was good

Good location for F1 weekend
    • Premium King Room

The bed was very uncomfortable. No evidence of F1 being on (as there has been when we stayed here before).

All staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast waiter (Sandeep?) remembered our drink preferences

Good
    • Classic King Room

Slow service. Asked for a comb to be delivered, had to keep calling gsc took 40 min to deliver and no follow up

The bed is very comfortable and the room was very nice

Professional, great staff, restaurants!
    • Club Rotana King Room

Staff overall and club lounge! Staff are the best. Loved it! When in Abu Dhabi this is in my top favorites to stay! Just lovely. Great location too.

Such attitude is not expected from a hotel like this.
    • Classic King Room

1. I took the dinner & asked for a bill to sign. They replied to pay in cash. I offered card, but they insisted on cash. The waiter followed me till my room then to ATM. This was very embarrassing.

Pool, Spa, Gym Receptionists are supportive & polite

Family friendly hotel
    • Club Rotana Twin Room

1. Bed and pillows were to soft uncomfortable. 2.House keeping was to slow I asked for toothbrush as it's not provided in the bathroom had to wait for a long time and call twice to receive 1 only after waiting for so long while I asked for 4 so I had called again for the rest and waited for a period of time and again received 2. At that was around 1 30 Am.

1.The hotel location is amazing. 2.I booked a club Rotana twin it comes with access to the club in the 8th floor with option to have breakfast in there or the restaurant in ground floor. 3. Breakfast was good had variety. 4. Have a 2 pools one for kids and adults play area with rides and swings for kids.

It was a very good stay
    • Classic King Room

I didn't like the expensive price of breakfast and lunch, the elevator was so sophisticated every time you need to use ur room card to use it

I liked the pool mainly and the view was amazing, the place was so quite

Will definitely stay there again- pretty impressed
    • Classic King Room

When I ordered room service they wanted me to pay at the time the food is delivered instead of just charging it to my room and I can clear it when I leave.

The hotel was clean and the staff were friendly, I particularly want to highlight your front desk staff by the name of Raj, he was very friendly and helpful. You need to have more staff liken Raj infact you should give him a promotion! I hope my feedback will help him out in someway.

Perfect stay
    • Classic Twin Room

Our room did not have a balcony and the view was not great.

Comfortable beds, nice spacious room, great shower, very friendly staff. Breakfast is really good!

Great value for money
    • Classic King Room

location off side the city, TV size is OK I prefer to have it bigger though! everything else is perfect!

Vvery helpful and friendly staff , quiet spacious room.

Overall great experience
    • Classic King Room

Room service Menu had almost nothing specific to Indian vegetarian foods. (Except some Lebanese or Arabic ) Would suggest to add some Indian food choices for Asians

Great room with great bath attached. Excellent cleanliness and overall impeccable hotel

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Super Staff!

More English speaking TV stations for the children. There was only one.

Really lovely staff! Made every effort to make us feel welcome. Above and beyond. Food menu and spa treatment prices very reasonable.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

I actually couldn't fault this place.
    • Classic Twin Room

I actually couldn't fault this place. Breakfast has a fantastic selection. 4 different areas to eat from. Staff are excellent . My room was spotless and kept spotless the whole time.

Could have been perfect
    • Classic King Room

Responding to emails more quickly, not after I have arrived at the hotel and to carry out the requested simple changes. Arriving at 12.30 am on my own and having to wait 30 mins for changes to be made, unsuccessfully, too, was annoying.

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

Good weekend stay in AUH
    • Classic King Room

The tea section could be kept some place more accessible. Pool too crowded, additional pools should be considered.

Polite, helpful staff, my mom and my aunt both received a handwritten mother's day card from club Rotana team w/c made them smile. Rooms are of decent size (not too big nor too small). Bedding comfy and the lighting in the room is easy on the eyes.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

The restaurant food is good
    • Classic Twin Room

the room entry cards are not working at all even after many replacements which is difficulties our movements inside the hotel including the elevators. When i went for breakfast with my family ,i have surprised that the breakfast is only for 1 adult and 1 children!!! And they charge me with  an extra fees of 120 dirhams claiming that my reservation confirmation was only for 1 adult and 1 child.

The restaurant food is good

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

One night stay at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi

I requested the two rooms with connecting door, the reception during check in confirm that they are connected but actually they are not. There was no transparency.

The hotel is clean and nice. The staff are also welcoming.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Pleasant stay
    • Classic King Room

Its a shame that the Coopers Bar was extremely loud and is situated right next to the pool especially for anyone looking for some relaxation or trying to work.

Great gym, great room size and extremely comfortable. Staff were friendly. The All Day Dining restaurant Ginger was good VFM.

What else you would expect ? ... nothing , just perfect...

Nothing... exceptionally good service

It is one if the best hotels in Abu Dhabi. I stayed there 6 times so far. And Staff always polite, smiling and helpful. Last time they even reimbursed my Zara shirt cost which was burnt while ironing. The shirt was damaged BecAuse the iron has some rust underneath. I went to Zara shop and bought the similar shirt and they paid the money back. Thank you again for taking care of your customers. And special thanks to Mr. Celsu also. I'm just attaching the damaged shirt photo and the letter received from The Hotel.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Very good journey
    • Club Rotana Suite

The breakfast of the first day was lower quality than the second day.... The buffet of the downtown Rotana of Bahreïn is better quality than this

All in general

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

• Club Rotana Suite

The location of the hotel is far from the city and the check in was slow last time

It's one of the best hotels at Abu Dhabi that serve lunch, dinner and breakfast buffet with huge number of international dishes can match all taste

Good hotel but disappointing A la carte restaurant
    • Classic King Room

The Teatro (a la carte restaurant) in the hotel was disappointing. Vast menu and wine list but service was slow with no apology.

The main restaurant staff, bar staff, spa staff, pool attendants, housekeeping, reception and concierge staff were all excellent; very attentive, friendly and professional.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Problem in Lost & found department
    • Classic King Room

I never found lost item from all Rotana branch in U.A.e For this time, I lost ear phone (black color) in the stand next to bed as I surely remember. I tried to track on the day of check-out, however, lost & found item department said they could find as they didn't get any report from housekeeper. I had lost my belt and white shirt in dubai rotana branch, but I couldn't find as well even though I putted there surely. I hope person in charge for rotana branch can inspect how they manage for lost & found department. They only rely on CCTV. Hope there is more education for housekeeper at least and find my ear phone if possible.

Clean and Cozy

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Nice hotel for a quick stay in Abu Dhbai.
    • Classic King Room

Although the hotel is close to a main road, it doesn't have a direct access, where you have to take a long round to be on the main road.

The hotel reception was crowded when I arrived, and I had to wait for a while to be checked-in, in return, I got a free upgrade to suite room which was excellent ! Nice spacious suite, bathroom amenities were a known French brand, I liked the room design and furniture. The hotel is very close to Khalifa Park which is a plus if you want to take a nice walk.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Highly Recommended Hotel for an Abu Dhabi Escapade!
    • Classic Twin Room

When i called the operator asking for additional services the hotel can offer like tour packages, he transferred me to a line that did not answer at all.. and also when i was about to confirm my check out time, took me 4 times to call again coz he is transferring me to a line that is not answering! It was kinda annoying....

Awesome food, friendly staff, comfy bed, warm pool...

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Great hotel
    • Classic King Room

Hotel is located quite far from thr hub of the city and no landmarks/activities are at walking distance.

Great, comfortable hotel with an amazing breakfast.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Good rooms. Terrible food service.
    • Classic King Room

All food and beverage is a real disaster. After a major complain management didnt follow up nor contacted me. Seriously poor response from management. And once again all related to food is seriously terrible. Room delivery they have no hot box and food comes cold. Teatro no words to describe bad attitude of staff.

Emirati guys at guest relation are very helpful and nice. Mr. Rolando also good. Also velz from lobby lounge is good and one gentleman at reception from uzbekistan was good and friendly.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

New Year stay in Abu DHabi
    • Classic Twin Room

This stay, it was just perfect. Thank you.

I just love the Rotana hotels. I spent New Year's Eve there. Considering I had to spend it away from family and friends this year, I had a lovely time.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Great room, Very poor Customer Service, Booked a room for 4 which only had a Double bed
    • Club Rotana Suite

Booked a room for 4 but on arrival the suit only had 1 double bed, I told the reception that I needed another 2 beds for the children and was assured that they would be there when we returned from Dinner. We returned to our room at 23.30 to find NO extra beds, I had to chase the reception to make up 2 beds on the lounge sofa's. I will not return to this hotel as what's the point of booking a room for 4 only to find a bed that sleeps 2. I doubt if I will use booking.com again either as I booked the room through them.

Nice Hotel, Fab breakfast.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

The suites are very spacious and ideal for families.
    • Club Rotana Suite

They asked me when I arrived at what time I was planning to check out...

The suites are very spacious and ideal for families. We loved the package with the happy hours in the club room.

New Years nightmare.
    • Classic King Room

We attended the Coldplay concert and were not informed about the (alledged) hotel transport available after the event. Could have saved us a 4 hour nightmare on New Year's Day trying to get a taxi back to the hotel.

Staff very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

A Neat & Tidy Hotel
    • Classic King Room

* small TV inside the room and no separate Movie List * bathroom had only shower, no bath-tub. * didn't feel 5 Star Comfort, average comfort inside the room * Tennis Court wasn't free to use, had to pay to use.

* great break-fast. Loved all the 4 smoothies. * great staff * neat, tidy & well maintained hotel and rooms * good lighting control options near the bed

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

Perfect getaway for unwinding
    • Classic King Room

Indian vegetarian food options were next to nothing

Italian buffet, salads, ginger drink, desserts Room service, staff attitude especially room service and housekeeping

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

A relaxing stay
    • Classic King Room

The swimming pool area was nicely shaded by the buildings for afternoon swim. The buffet breakfast was varied and high quality. The 24 hour café in the lobby served good food.

Great staff, very good service, tasty food with variety of...
    • Classic King Room

Great staff, very good service, tasty food with variety of options and clean and comfortable room. They are very flexible and they allowed late check out. The have shuttle bus to Yas Island facilities.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Would stay again
    • Classic King Room

Did not get value for money for club lounge -was "sold "it at reception on arrival but in reality wasnt worth the money as we were out and about and meeting friends so didnt use like if staying alone. Wouldnt pay extra in the future for this service but would suit other people and the drinks and food we did have there the once we used it was good.

Was a great stay- well trained staff ,who were very pleasant and went out of their way to help us for different things. Breakfast buffet very good with lots of choices. Rooms comfortable and very clean.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

Teatro Restaurant a hit, the hotel is a definite miss!

Every single time there is an issue at reception due to poor training or communication or lack of customer service etc - all other Rotana's are fine and to be honest there are enough other Rotana's nearby to remove this one from my list of preferred hotels. Check in systems are poorly thought out and even the staff can't justify the reason for some silly procedures - seems a complete lack of training and ultimately poor customer service. First room had a broken and noisy A/C duct - housekeeping and maintenance clearly not doing their jobs properly - a new room on Club Rotana floor had the sink plug mechanism too close to the sink drain pipe so it wouldn't work and water trickles when draining from the sink - again, simple issues that should have been noticed and fixed. We will come back again, but only for the restaurant, not to stay.

Teatro restaurant is the only reason we stayed once more here; their staff and the food/setting is great.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

The bed was extremely comfortable.
    • Classic Twin Room

Breakfast ended promptly at 10:30am. Unfortunately I didn't get to get much to eat. Nevertheless the staff tried to accommodate my tardiness...even though they were removing the utensils extremely fast.

The bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom was decent but I would have liked a soaking tub.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Great hotel but poor viewing
    • Classic King Room

TV channels are very poor, especially for watching sport in your room. Yes you can go to the pub next door but what if you don't want to go to the pub?

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

I will book it again
    • Premium Twin Room

1- Reception employee tried to impose extra charge for the extra movable child bed, although I requested it beforehand while booking on Booking.com 2- Mini bar has Wine, although I requested to remove all alcohol or wines while booking before arriving.

1- Friendly staff 2- Comfortable 3- I will book it again and recommend to my friends

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

1 out of 10. It is 5.
    • Classic King Room

I called 4X to make up the room. They said several times that they will send someone to clean it but still didnt. Also i requested for a cake but i need to follow up 3x before they finally set it up inside our room. I paid 850aed for 1night stay only to celebrate my husband's birthday.. And all of my requests were not properly attended.

Filipino staff are friendly.

I loved the hotel and it's facilities and cleanliness it...

You couldn't walk to a shop to buy water and water at the pool was 11dhs

I loved the hotel and it's facilities and cleanliness it was full of mod cons and the staff were very accomodating.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Great experience great service great location
    • Classic King Room

Kids were not allowed to swim without a parent although there was a life guard there and my kids were not too small .. There was no bathtub in the rooms

Cleanliness of the room .. Decor .. Room service .. Location ..

Browse Park Rotana Abu Dhabi traveller photo gallery