2. UAE hotel reviews
  3. Dubai Emirate hotel reviews
  4. Dubai hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre

Reviews of Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Adjacent to Deira City Shopping Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#112 of 426 hotels in Dubai

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: May 21, 2019

I book smoking room but I didn't get it.

I book smoking room but I didn't get it......When we reach in the hotel they told us that they don't have a smoking rooms "all smoking rooms was full".

• Reviewed: May 14, 2019

They charged me more money than I reserved from booking.
    • Executive Double Room

They charged me more money than I reserved from booking.com like for each room (2 rooms that I reserved). Around 12 dollars something. That’s why I would not go for Booking.com again to book hotel.

Stayed in May 2019

• Reviewed: May 10, 2019

Decent location, easy access to City mall.

Room a bit small and not quite at the usual 5 star hotels I am used to. Still very comfortable bed. Minibar is empty 😭

Decent location, easy access to City mall. The bar is nice Great Seafood buffet on Wednesday and the Friday brunch is too. All staff are really nice.

Stayed in May 2019

• Reviewed: April 29, 2019

I had never stayed at a Pullman Hotel before and I my experience was not disappointing.

The iron that was in the room blew up while i was using it..

Location in the mall and by the train station is a big plus for the hotel. the staff were very friendly from the concierge to the bellhop to the cleaners and waiters.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2019

The room was quite spacious and clean.
    • Family Room with sofa bed

The room was quite spacious and clean. The fact that it’s attached to deira city centre makes it enjoyable for shopping, especially with kids. The staffs are all very friendly and helpful. Love it there!

• Reviewed: April 21, 2019

Connection to the mall gives a great opportunity to get the...

Hotel is nice, but required a little renovation as some of devices in a room are not functional due to outdated. However, staff is very responsible and fixing any problems when required.

Connection to the mall gives a great opportunity to get the easy access to food court, shopping facilities, metro and cinema.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2019

HAVE STAYED ONLY FOR A NIGHT AND TOOK SECURITY DEPOSIT OF...

HAVE STAYED ONLY FOR A NIGHT AND TOOK SECURITY DEPOSIT OF AED 600. AT FIRST IT WAS FINE, AS I WAS ADVISED BY THE FRONT DESK THAT IT IS ONLY A PRE AUTHORIZATION AND WITHIN 2 DAYS, IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY UNBLOCKED. TODAY IS THE 4TH DAY SINCE WE CHECKED OUT, AND HAVE PHONED THE HOTEL YESTERDAY, WHY THE AMOUNT WAS NOT YET CREDITED TO MY CREDIT CARD, AS I WAS DEBITED TWICE. THE FRONT DESK WAS QUITE RUDE AND CANNOT BE ABLE TO HELP AT ALL, AND EVEN DROP THE PHONE WHILE AM STILL WAITING FOR HIS ANSWER! SUGGESTS, YOUR FRONT DESK TO BE MORE POLITELY, MORE APPROACHABLE. ANYWAY WASNT ABLE TO GET THE NAME OF THIS GUY.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2019

Great Staff and Very Accomodating!

Just that the location wasn't as close to the main attractions but it was manageable and I believe this is somewhat reflected in the room rates.

We stayed here on a room only basis and had limited use of the hotel. However, the staff were very helpful and accommodating. The location was a little away from the main spots such as the Burj Khalifa but nothing too excessive and the taxis are quite reasonable. The adjoining mall was very useful and had a large supermarket and a food court.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2019

Dubai trip

Nice hotel and staff..Breakfast is really good with the variety we got. Also got free upgrade to executive room.. The hotel is close to shopping mall and metro..

• Reviewed: April 2, 2019

A memorable stay and looking forward to a repeat visit

Breakfast ought to include array of choices of continental dishes

Room design was very cool, calm and in no time I slept like a baby on a fantastic comfy bed.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2019

It was pretty good. Although just a short stay but it was enjoyable.

No inhouse plug near the bed to charge your phone.

Like the fact that it is near to the airport and the same building with the city center mall. The view from my room is spectacular.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2019

Exvellent customer servicev. Will certainly visit again by His grace.

For the amount of money i paid i expected at least complimentary breakfast . I didnt get any

I loved everything from the welcome drink( lemonda n mint, to the friendly disposition of all the staffs from Bell boys to cleaners. Everything.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2019

Avoid - much better 5* hotels in Dubai at the same price

Old and worn carpets with yellow stains were enough to put me off. Floor was also not cleaned properly as there was dirt left over from the previous guests. Mugs/glasses and the tray they were sitting on were also dirty. Dirty ironing board - you expect more from a 5* hotel. Poor WiFi and no electrical sockets next to bed. Room was too dark and matters extremely hard. Bathroom is small, bathtub was too high and narrow. I had a booking for 5 nights, however I checked out the following morning, moved to another 5* property down the road - who truly do know how a 5* hotel should be. I complained to house keeping in regards to the dirt, I also pointed out that the room's overall condition was poor factoring in the status of the property and the amount which had been paid - the house keeping staff offered to clean the mess which they did. However, it would have been nice for someone from management or reception staff approach me in regards to the issues I had highlighted.

Staff were polite and courteous. Hotel lobby and walkways had a nice smell. Location right next to City Centre Mall and metro station.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2019

Not convenient taking the comments above.
    • Executive Double Room

Need to have a separate shower area. The existing shower inside the bath tub is not practical especially for elders. I raised similar concern on my passed visit and this is one of the very reasons I had stopped booking this hotel

Everything apart from the bathroom

• Reviewed: March 19, 2019

My stay at Pullman city centre Dubai

Breakfast could improve.A wider variety of foods would be welcome

.the room was very nice.the staff were very courteous and attentive and always willing to help

• Reviewed: March 3, 2019

The welcoming and friendly staff.

The hotel was very expensive compared to same standard hotels in Dubai. I could have found a better option for less if I had the choice. I chose it because the business event I attended was held in the same hotel.

The welcoming and friendly staff. good breakfast.

• Reviewed: March 1, 2019

Staff are very friendly and informative.

Staff are very friendly and informative. Breakfast buffet has a good selection. I like the location with direct access to Diera City Centre and the metro makes commuting easy from the airport and to the malls on the metro lines.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2019

The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.

I found the bed a little hard , having said that I was very comfortable.

The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Really made my visit. From the person who made up my room to the concierge everyone was wonderful

• Reviewed: February 7, 2019

I, my son and cousin enjoyed our stay at Pullman and we are looking forward to return back soon

The hotel is just excellent

The breakfast was excellent with variety of food and snacks. The hotel's location is as also easy accessible to Deira Mall and taxi drivers.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

Location, breakfast, facilities smart tv with usb reading...
    • Executive Double Room

The bathroom is very DANGEROUS due to the different heights between the floor and the bathtub, too small and crowded, toilet very crump, small and narrow. Being in an executive room means nothing you still get the same stupid bathroom.

Location, breakfast, facilities smart tv with usb reading capability, internet.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2019

Very nice hotel and rooms, the equipment looked fairly new...

Sadly the drains in the bathroom were completely clogged. I also found the matresses a bit too hard for comfort.

Very nice hotel and rooms, the equipment looked fairly new everywhere. I loved the direct access to the mall. The location is very good for meetings close to the airport. Staff were friendly and helpful. Really nice spa as well.

• Reviewed: January 26, 2019

Reception staff Dina and Roxanne were superb!

The breakfast area needs to be more coordinated esp during peak times. Im not sure if they have their own parking area, they have a valet service tho.

Reception staff Dina and Roxanne were superb! They were accommodating and very polite. Rooms are spotless, tho one of the lamps in our room doesn’t seem to work. Breakfast area is fine, various food choices, gets crowded during peak times.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

The fact that it is adjacent to the mall is the super...

I missed breakfast because of time difference, I go in for breakfast an hour late and the lady I encountered at the dining area was very rude and brush. Of course I didn’t expect her to offer me breakfast but a more polite way of explaining the situation would have sufficed !

The fact that it is adjacent to the mall is the super convenient. The staff r ok,I only stayed a night so not much interaction.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

I liked the location.

The place was not clean enough for my liking. Also there were many a times when fellow guests left their doors wide open and were noisy. Had to complain to have the matter resolved. Not too happy to have to deal with a noisy environment in a hotel.. felt like you were in some lie budget motel.

I liked the location.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

Me and my child were happy in the hotel during our stay.
    • Superior Twin Room

Increase lighting in the rooms.

Overall opinion with regard to the hotel is excellent and calm. Location was very good. All staff were welcoming, friendly, gentle and polite. An advantage also, the hotel is connected to City Centre Mall. All my transport bookings were done on time. I also would like to thank Mr, Ali from Reservations Section for his support and cooperation with me during my booking through booking.com.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

I have been promised by booking.com that I will be charged upon arrival what happened that they charged me one day in advance very noisy rooms through the connecting door and the mall air-conditioning machines hard bed mattress

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

Very close to the metro and direct access to deira mall!

Very close to the metro and direct access to deira mall!!!! Super friendly staff!!!!!! Loved the roof top pool and the mezzeh they served. Anytime again

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

The rooms were very clean and comfortable.

Everything was good.

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Staff is excellent especially Morkos. He really helped us. Also it is very convenient as it is next to city center mall

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

Regrettably bad,
    • Superior Twin Room

Rude staff especially one Morkos who threatened to check me out in the middle of the night. Very nasty chap and a big disaster to a key player in the hospitality industry. That chap should not be near a service delivery entity. It’s sickening to have such a staff on ur payroll cos he is bad business.

Proximity to shopping mall

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Good hospitality and house keeping always made my room clean...
    • Superior Twin Room

Good hospitality and house keeping always made my room clean and fresh.. special thanks to Mr. Sunil for his kindness and for keeping my room clean. Thanks.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

Location and the swift check in and check out.

Price is bit on higher side as compared to competition. I was tempted to stay at Sheraton Mall of Emirates as price difference was not there. However I had to be near daira for my business so I opted to stay here.

Location and the swift check in and check out... extremely polite and professional front desk and other staff.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

A well appointed hotel in a great location

This hotel adjoins the City Centre Mall which connects directly to the Deira City Centre Metro Station. It is therefore easy to get to all of Dubai's key attractions.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2018

it was a very convinient and pleasent stay.
    • Superior Twin Room

it was a very convinient and pleasent stay. The facilities are great and the breakfast was awesome. Akash of the breakfast team deserve a special mention.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2018

Quick to ck in and out

Old room without desing Buffet breasfest very desapointing, very poor service, wait 10 minutes to have my cafe after ordering it Half of the food plate was empty To much poeple for the place Ovarall, not a five stars hotel and you pay way to mush for what you get.

Quick to ck in and out Good fitness center

• Reviewed: December 21, 2018

To get a special treatment for reguler customer

Every thinks good

As I'm reguler customer.. I book one night more from the reception the give me high rate. It should be a special rate to reguler cutomer. . Thanks

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Friendly and helpful staff members.

Very odd light switches and just one free electrical socket for phones, IPad, notebooks.

Friendly and helpful staff members. Nicely decorated interior and rooms. The breakfast is a treat, don't miss it! The hotel is directly connected with the Deira City Centre mall. The location is excellent if you not into beach vacation. It's 5 min. walk to the Metro station, 5 min. drive to the Airport. 10 minutes walk to the creek, near the old souks and the old area of Dubai.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Staff, breakfast buffet very busy and no food was there, you...

Staff, breakfast buffet very busy and no food was there, you pay for nothing, in the shower, suddenly hot water will burns your body and suddenly cold water will come, and the water is not going through will stay there and we need to wait until water goes through...

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

The Bazaar at the 2nd floor.

I faced twice great disturbance from Housekeeping they insisted to clean the room, they were rude & while i was taking an afternoon nap and the Do Not Disturb sign was posted at the door. I complained to the duty manager the first time but incident was repeated again. The smell in the corridor is unpleasant. The hot water in bathroom sink is low pressure. The bathtub height make it unsafe to come in and out - possible to slip. !!!

The Bazaar at the 2nd floor. The connection to City Center Mall. Abdulrazaak at the reception was most welcoming.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Easy and comfortable stay.

Everything was perfectly fine but I found nothing really outstanding.

everything was fine like one would expect from a nice hotel. The breakfast had a lot of different options.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Lovely stay

Every thing was good so far nothing was bad for me thanks for the stuff

The service and the stuff very kind and the location was great next to the makk

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Fair
    • Superior Twin Room

Noise from the road all the time due to poor window seals very very noisy no sleeping i surprise five star hotel with this type of window really it is sheem and bad reputation

Cleaness

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

The staff were friendly
    • Superior Twin Room

Lots of things were shown to have wear or broken in the room once we got there and the location is always busy so hard to go out without being stuck in traffic

The staff were friendly

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

The staff were very nice and helpful!
    • Superior Twin Room

The staff were very nice and helpful! They assisted me in all my needs. They even extended my late check-out time just in time for me to go to the airport. Some hotels dont do that. Thank you pullman.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Being connected to the city center was an excellent...

The room i have given was too close to elevator and was too noisy from the elevator itself and people's chat while waiting for it .

Being connected to the city center was an excellent advantage .

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Front desk staff n all other staff was very good n kind -...

Some maintenance staff kept on banging the door despite privacy sign and repeated the same even after being told twice not to knock the door again.

Front desk staff n all other staff was very good n kind - breakfast was very good - cleanliness n service was excellent

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

It was a lovely hotel and I enjoyed myself good service and the staff were very helpful .

the matress was too hard for me .

The only problem for me not my partner was the bed was too hard I developed a aching back from the mattress that was very hard

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

Wise Decision to stay in Pullman Dubai Creek

Bathroom, AC,

Location, easy check in and check out process, Rich breakfast buffet very comfortable bed, nice view, direct access to the mall and metro station

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

• Executive Double Room

Arrival during the night in the neighbor room of a full family during the night Impossible to sleep after Why do u give rooms to families next to business men ??? I especially informed the hotel before reservation that I wanted quiet room as I am working early in the morning I booked an executive room to be quiet and it was not the case So disappointing

Accueil

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

The location is very good.

The room view was a roof..and it was very smaller room relatively. The toilet tissue was thin as air and we had to ask for toothbrushes and shaving kits as it was not provided.

The location is very good.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

The staff were friendly and helpful.

During our first night we found the mattress to be uncomfortable but housekeeping were kind enough to sort it out.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good. The location of the hotel is excellent. We enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Easy taxi ride from airport;

Nothing- everything was good

Easy taxi ride from airport; great location connected to large shopping mall. Comfortable large rooms with space to open two large suitcases for us as a couple. Rooftop pool is great and good gym facilities. Excellent breakfast included in our package

• Reviewed: October 5, 2018

Great hotel - looking forward to going back

Nothing to dislike. Very happy with my stay and would return.

Excellent staff - wonderful service, clean comfortable rooms, lovely rooftop pool, good spa, direct access to mall, good security - room key needed for lift to accommodation floors, evening room service for extras, reasonable room service charges and a good selection of food, good choice at breakfast.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Normal
    • Superior Twin Room

I first booked the hotel then they tell me there is no space so they shifted me to the residence...then i found i need to stay one more day for some reasons...they charched me 850 dirhams for one night 😅😅...then i asked them to shift me back to the hotel then they told me the hotel doesnt pick the phone so kinda of forced to pay the 850 dirhams my booking in the hotel was much less than this and i didnt tell them to shift me to the residence...this thing made me feel uncomfortable and the feelings that i was cheated by the lady in the reciption...plus when i booked the taxes wasnt included when i got there i was shocked there is taxes that need to be payed as well 😅

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

The property is connected to the mall which makes it so easy...
    • Superior Twin Room

The pillows in the room are horrible. Feels like you’re sleeping on a brick. You’ll never have a good night of sleep on the pillows provided by the hotel.

The property is connected to the mall which makes it so easy to go shopping. The facilities at the hotel are excellent and the staff make you feel at home.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Staff always friendly and helpful.

Smoking in the bar. Decided no drink was better than doing it with smoke. For some reason room also smelt a little damp or musty.

Staff always friendly and helpful. Adjoined a large shopping centre and had easy access to metro system.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

The stay was pleasant and comfy. The staffs were kind and helpful.

the shower head fell down when i was using it. no toothpiece pack. There are both apartments and hotel under the same brand, so it might be a bit confusing for the driver to find the right place.

i like the huge window with the view of the city. the bed is puffy and pillows are soft. Room is spacious. What amazed me was that there were 4 bottles of water inside the room and every night staff would offer extra water if you needed.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

ideal hotel for a stop over in Dubai
    • Superior Twin Room

According to the hotel page in booking, the hotel seems to offer lots of services, but most of these are not offered directly by the hotel but by shops in the nearby mall.

The hotel is very nice and confortable. It has a great swimming pool and other facilities. it is closed to the international airport and next to a big shopping mall

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Very convenient and pleasant for a shorat stopover
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Too few usable plug points. Very limited offerings in the Executive lounge

Located just 5-7 minutes' drive from the airport it is directly connected to the City Center Mall (with a huge Carrefour supermarket, a movie theatre and many stores and restaurants) from a second floor access which was very convenient for a brief stopover between long haul flights, especially as the temperature outside was between 38-40 centigrade. We stayed 2 nights in a junior suite the way out and overnight in an executive room on the way back. The rooms were decent sized, well lit and well airconditioned. Room service food was very tasty.

• Reviewed: September 8, 2018

Good.

I couldn’t watch sport in the room. The sports bar was filled with people smoking and non-hotel guests with calls girls loitering.

Nearness to the mall

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Exceptional experience!

Fantastic property, location is superb and central and staff are friendly. Having the hotel with direct connectivity to the mall is a major bonus. Facilities and room are great and La Fabrique bar and staff service are exceptional, especially Kesun.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

The executive room.

My room was booked as a double but got twin beds.Sink clogged ,I requested non smoking room..was given a smoking room my clothes smelled of smoke but the 4th day was upgraded to 9th flr.Nevertheless all those rooms people smoke in the rooms.I was informed.No rule to stop guests from smoking. I coughed the whole night due to the smoke which was sipping from the other rooms.PI got upgraded though and got to use the Executive lounge for 2 days but went once for tea. Poor breakfast

The executive room. Was fair.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

I’m sorry to say without the mall access there is no value to the hotel rooms

First of all the check in counter was busy with only 3 staff availability, then once we got up to the room the AC was not working, TV was not working the AC engineer told us it will take 1 hour to fix with the TV they changed the room and it was the same with the AC only and lucky the TV was working but the bed sheets was dirty as I informed the staff. I had to to leave and not staying there and booked for other hotel.Overall if you are going with infant you have to ask to check the room before taking your bags and family up to the room.

Location and access to the mall

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Pleasant

Security seemed a bit too interested in us. Maybe because my wife is from the Philippines. They should be a little less obvious about their 'checking out' and more accepting.

Comfy bed, nice room, good location.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Good location, good rates. Rooms are pretty basic considering that this is Dubai.

I think this hotel was renewed recently, anyway due to the heavy duty is looking sometimes old! Too many private Taxis at the door, no need , plus they stop the circulation making drop off difficult.

Very good location especially for the hot months. You have a direction connection to the mall, anything you need is there !

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

The friendliness of the staff, Dina upon check out made it...

The friendliness of the staff, Dina upon check out made it all smooth.. as usual you all did a great job... especially the staff at the restaurant....

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Not impressed.....
    • Executive Double Room

I booked an executive smoking room on Booking.com but when I arrived at the hotel was told there are no smoking rooms on the executive floor, I have already paid for the room couldn't get a refund for the difference. I suggest Booking.com update their information.... THERE ARE NO SMOKING ROOMS ON THE EXECUTIVE FLOOR.

• Reviewed: August 10, 2018

Enjoyable place to stay.
    • Superior Twin Room

Friendly staff Comfortable room and beds Connected to the Mall Few steps walk to the metro Near the Airport This time of the year - affordable price

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

This Hotel is one of the best hotels i have been stay in...

There is no trash box in the bathroom. A/c is not cooling very well.

This Hotel is one of the best hotels i have been stay in Dubai. Staff is very professional '' Special Thank to the Egyptian guy on the reception " You can enjoy shopping in Deira City Center Mall . Also don't miss out to have a fabulous lunch / dinner in ZAMZAM restaurant which is a few steps far from the hotel.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Close to Deira, shopping, bed was comfortable, very friendly...

The shower could have been a better set up. Breakfast was quite a big spread, but not great choices.

Close to Deira, shopping, bed was comfortable, very friendly staff.

• Reviewed: July 31, 2018

Not worth the price

Reception, booking staff were incompetent and over charged me. I still haven’t received a reply from them regarding my complaint, nor a refund! Customer service was poor in general.

Location next to the mall.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2018

Very good

In room IT controls, are wanting Improve guest room management systems

The connection to the mall, the mosque, the concierge and the clean public spaces

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Great Airport Stopover!
    • Superior Twin Room

Cool hotel near to airport with a lovely pool, great breakfast and super friendly and helpful staff! Liked it so much I am staying on my way back through Dubai too!

• Reviewed: July 27, 2018

Very nice

The check out time especially if a guest has a late flight to catch. It is not good for a guest to sit at the lobby for seven hours before going to the airport even though you extended till 4.00p. You can do better.

The comfort of my room. Very spacious.the hotel is very convenient for mall shopping.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Amazing service and friendly staff.

Everything. Would only stay here again

Amazing service and friendly staff. Breakfast was insanely out of this world . Accomodating. Extremely clean and well located.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Short Stay

Connected to City center mall , Good Price , Near Dubai Airport , Good Breakfast And Good Staff . Thank for Reception Staff Michelle , Markos And Dina , Lobby Staff Naveed And Restaurant Staff Rechelvyn .

We Price Match