Reviews of Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek 4 stars

Baniyas Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#138 of 384 hotels in Dubai

just ok
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

The INTERNET service was quite disappointing and waiting for the room to get cleaned i didn't like that. In my opinion it was just basic not what i was expecting in terms of personal touch.

The food was nice. the facilities was also ok as well as the location.

PLEASANT STAY AT THE RADISSON CREEK DEIRA CREEK...
    • Superior Room with Balcony and Creek View

The buffet could have been better, a better spread would be nice, more variety for foreign travelers...also the fact that you cant order a drink from the bar/room and take it to the pool area is quite frustrating, i could not understand the rationale behind that..

The hotel was well maintained....the ambiance was on point...Highlight would be the up on the 10th bar.....the view from there was amazing...The room was great along with all the facilities, we would definitely be back..

Easy access to airport and Dubai glitter
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

The towels at the pool are a bit threadbare and need to be retired from service. It was bothersome to carry my purse everywhere for payments as reception should have asked for a deposit at check-in to enable it to be charged to room and final bill. They neglected to mention that.

I had to wait an hour after required check-in time of 2.00 for a room to be made ready. Would have appreciated a beer on the house or something small to compensate. Otherwise it was all good. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Many wonderful restaurants and shops on the premises. A bit pricey for a South African, but to be expected in Dubai. Appreciated the usb charging points in the room and comfortable beds. A/C is topnotch and so is the TV. If you have a smartphone with screenmirror function, you're set for Netflix, etc.

Very clean
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

I was asked if I will be using the minibar. I said no and they locked it. I couldn’t even use the fridge to store my drinks. The wall was very thin, I could hear people flushing toilet from other rooms. We got a room near the pool/bar and they put loud music as early as 7.30 am. Will never come back here.

Very clean

Amazing stay
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

The staff were super friendly, clean facility and most importantly quiet place to relax and spend your vacation. I even requested a late check out on the day of my departure and they gave me a complementary late check out! I would differently book this hotel again!

It was a truly great experience I'll cherish
    • Superior Room with Balcony and Creek View

What is there not to like? I didn't see anything unpleasant. I'll only suggest that guests be informed about policies regarding drinks in the fridge. All policies regarding the rooms should be clearly stated on arrival.

The beds and pillows were so comfy, I slept way beyond 7am and that's never happened to me. The staff were always going out of their way to be attentive and attend to me. I liked the instant warm reception I got with the drink on arrival to cool you down. The old waiter in the tenth floor, can't remember good name was really nice. The assistant manager at the front desk should be made the manager coz he's such a people's person. Moo exaggeration, they're good. I loved breakfast pin the tenth floor.

Overall was a good place friendly staff.
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Areas near the pool were very dusty. Breakfast was not included which is not the norm.

The staff very good , rooms very clean and spacious gym was well equipped.

Excellent - would return anytime and will recommend to others.
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Everything! Staff at every level were courteous, helpful and friendly. Location was super. Hotel was tasteful, well-appointed, spacious and clean.

Nice experience, i like most is the proximity to the center, mall, metro station and the airport
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Got to the hotel a few hours earlier because of the timing of my flight. They insisted that I wait until the normal check-in time.

The hotel is very lively and the location is great. Very accessible

Great Location, Wonderful Staff and Service
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

We were sorry to see that Breakfast was not included in the offer price and as such could not evaluate the level of food or related service

Greeted initially upon arrival very nicely and extremely friendly staff in particular Julius and Mohammed. We requested for late check out and we are given additional time beyond our expectation. All our special requests were granted to us for which we were extremely grateful.

Excellent location and an excellent stay!
    • Superior Room with Balcony and Creek View

Check in took almost 30 minutes. They definitely need more staff at check in time to help with flow.

The room was nice and had a great view. The rooms were clean and the staff were willing to help in any way they could.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Memorable experience, stylish and super clean hotel with excellent facilities.
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Depends on your interests. It was walking distances to many interesting sites but not main malls. Dubai transport is excellent though and super clean than any destination i have been to. Thanks to no drinking or eating on the metro

Room deco, room views and staff friendliness

Duty manager thought that maybe it was my first time for me...
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Duty manager thought that maybe it was my first time for me to stay in a hotel, tried to fool me with his OWN rules (which is incorrect), didnt allow the guest to come in although my booking was for two persons.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The property was very good.
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

The property was very good. Staff were very helpful and arranged early check in, as our flight arrived at 05:30. We were checked into room by 07:30. Much appreciated after long hall flight. Location close to local train services which enabled us to explore Dubai easily. We would definitely recommend this property.

good
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

no tooth brush and paste. I called and request provision, answered by the reception, said will send, but didn't. No slipper.

I love the balcony, fact to the creek, nice view. Sitting in the morning, peaceful and comfortable. In the evening, grasp bottle of beer, talk with my wife. The bed and pillow, soft but support my body well, comfortable.

EVERY THING IS GOOD BUT PRICE IS NOT SAME AS MENTIONED IN...
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

EVERY THING IS GOOD BUT PRICE IS NOT SAME AS MENTIONED IN WEBSITE ONCE YOU REACH THEY WILL CHARGE TOO MUCH TAXES THE SUPPOSED IT COULD MENTIONED WITH RATE IN THE WIBSITE OTHER WISE PEOPLE THINK THAT IS A CHEATING...

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Good hotel to stay close to Deira
    • Superior Room with Balcony and Creek View

Access to metro during hotter season may seem a bit too remote as you have to spend about 15 min out in the sun to get to 'Union' metro station. Deira, Gold Souk, Creek Abra Station, etc. are all close, but not a walking distance. Getting to all the larger and newer shopping malls by taxi or metro will be taking some time.

Almost every room offers good view across Dubai Creek. TV in the room can be hooked up to own device via AirPlay. Ground floor has a good selection of souvenir and jewelry stores and restaurants.

Friendly, helpful and charming staff
    • Superior Room with Balcony and Creek View

Separate area for cars waiting to pick up guests and not to clot the main entrance area

Friendly, helpful and charming staff Excellent location to shopping areas Nice breakfast Very clean Some rooms have excellent view of Creek

Staff - clean and well-designed room with sufficient space...
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

I didn't like the pillows, I felt it uncomfortable - and I think the breakfast is overpriced, I didn't try it because it was cost about 35% of the room fare.

Staff - clean and well-designed room with sufficient space and nice balcony - room service was great and responding very fast - Nice location about 5min walk from Union Metro Station - There is a small supermarket and pharmacy inside the hotel which makes your stay easier and better.

Highly recommend it.
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

There were many people in the sauna who insisted in making a lot of noise and pour water on the element. The rest of the hotel was very nice, especially the lady at reception - truly exceptional.

Reception and room.

The convenience
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

The staff who checked me in was arrogant considering that I had stayed here before. He made a big deal about holding on to my USD as deposit since l didn't have dirhams on me

The convenience

Absolutely GORGEOUS!
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Absolutely GORGEOUS! It was such a lovely hotel to stay in. Location was super great, you have local restaurants, you have the boats, market, shopping centre everything literally within walking distance. Inside the hotel there’s a small little supermarket which is opened until 3am which was so good and helpful for us. I can honestly say that I would recommend radisson boy hotel to everyone, you shall not be disappoint. The staff were so friendly and so helpful during our stay. Thank your everyone for the lovely hospitality. Big thumbs up from me :)

Exicellent stay
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Night staff very rude and don't meet the hotel standards. I would say the are mother........

Super comfy place to stay . Excellent bedding and 4 choices for pillows Food in room service is excellent. Worth having chicken biryani

staff and service is excellent cozy comfort room nice view very good swimming pool i enjoy my stay
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

parking not in building need to wait for bring the car from street parking

excellent customer service room size some small but is very comfortable cozy cute and very nice creek view this is my 2nd time stay i will stay again to my next visit

good stay, but could be better
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

old fashioned hotel with a bit dark lobby. once the superior room gave the free access and free drink in the top floor bar. Now it does not

great location 5 min walk from Union metro station. 20/40 dirham away from international airport DXB. balcony on the creek with a wonderful view

a good stay. will stay there again.
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

went to the sports bar ( The Pub) no football games were on that day. Requested to play music instead but our request was just ignored!!

the hotel's location is good . Staff are friendly, rooms are spacious and clean, and the view is nice if you're facing the creek. Variety of restaurants.

The room was clean and the view of creek was amazing.
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

The room was clean and the view of creek was amazing. We reached a way before our check in time and the staff was so generous enough to allow us to use the room 7 hours before the check in time without any charges. We wanted a better creek view after using the room for the whole day and they happily accommodated us in a new room. The valet parking was the bonus service provided by the hotel free of coast .... Highly recommended place to stay

One of the best Hotels in Deira

Not a single thing

Had a great stay at Radisson Blu. Everything was perfect, got a renovated room which was really nice with a balcony. The bed was huge and it was comfortable and I liked the lighting in the room. On my last day I Forgot my phone in the room and they brought it to the airport for me I had already checked in but they made arrangements. Will definitely come back again

All the staffs, service and hotel location
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Hotel Taxi outside the hotel, they charging too much for the short distance. Some of the amenities we need to ask them.

All the staffs, service and hotel location

Overall Radisson will always be my 1st choice

Woke up sweating beacuse the AC was locked to 22.5deg

The Staff was very accommodating from the reception to the cleaner & the technician checked the AC twice to unlocked the setting. They even allowed & gave us a late checkout. Our stay ended a great weekend indeed.

Perfect place to stay while visiting Dubai

Absolutely nothing @ All 👍🏻😃

Staff in ALL areas of service Location on the creek with water views near the hold & spice Souq Very comfortable bed & room which was lovely & big with a balcony The convenience of the restaurants alongside & indoors of the hotel itself; and a convenient small supermarket Pool area was large & with good large comfie sun beds

My husband and I enjoyed this hotel’s perfect location, great view, and overall value!
    • Superior Room with Balcony and Creek View

The bidet was leaking a little on the floor and heard some construction noise on a floor above our room. After I called the front desk, they stopped fairly quickly.

Nice room with an excellent view. The location was perfect!

Very good
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

They had already charged my credit card & I had wanted to pay in cash as normal with Booking.com

The hotel private car transfer to & from the airport was excellent

Radisson Blue, Deira Creek need improve their services, train their staff especially Housekeeping
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

very Poor house keeping service . Careless house keeping staff. Didn't managed room properly , daily i need to call them to ask them provide tea bags, towels etc. . Room don't worth as charged .

location & Breakfast

Great hotel, nice room with a view over the canal, helpful and always polite staff
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

If I have to say something it would be that the music by the pool area could've been changed sometimes, they played the same songs everyday when we were there😅

Cleaning of our room was great, pool area was nice, the gym was good to have access to, great breakfast. The italian and roast themed dinner at the restaurant was so good. Always friendly staff. They made sure we had a pleasant stay.

Leaving!
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Reception, hanging around to check in. Unruly kids allowed to run riot, was like a zoo..... AC was very poor. Rooms quite dark. Needs upgrading.

Leaving!

Excellent fitness centre, squash courts, great breakfast...
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Excellent fitness centre, squash courts, great breakfast options, friendly staff, really was impressed. Don’t understand why this property is not rated higher on booking.com

We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely come back again
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Not enough parking space, so valley parking only available. Pool works only until 10pm.

Really nice and friendly staff, amazing views from higher floors (5th), clean pool and room. Fast reaction of room service. Really close to airport.

It is a very recommendable hotel: great staff, friendly environment, excellent food, value for money
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Can’t think of anything for now bcos I stayed for only a night

The room is very comfortable and cozy. The staff are excellent and very helpful. It has a very friendly atmosphere and environment.

Location, balcony and restaurants;
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Too small rooms, small bathroom, very small wardrobes, pool and gym so-so, overall - too expensive for this quality and size

Location, balcony and restaurants; good saunas

it was ok
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

brakefirst area is to small you have to wait for while to get seat , the place in front of rooms ramin there in corridor

staff i mate at recption was very friendly

many restaurant choices, location walking distance to the...
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

limousine service, cooling system outside the hotel rooms very noisy

many restaurant choices, location walking distance to the gold market, staff very friendly, and excellent service

A most enjoyable although short stay. I have booked again for June!
    • Executive Room with Balcony and Lounge Access

I liked the fact my Exec room was so spacious, with a super bathroom. I enjoyed the lounge for breakfast, but I found the afternoon Tea and Cocktail hour the choices were limited! Also I was waiting for my Emirates Car was not on time and one of the staff kindly sent me to airport in hotel car!

Bed was so comfortable.
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Bed was so comfortable. Room was clean and big. View from the window was amazing. Staff were so helpful. Breakfast was good, especially the service. Hotel is very accessible and very near the airport.

Not good if you want to see the city
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

If you want to do anything other than transit through Dubai, this hotel is out of the way and not really worth it. What you think you save in hotel price you pay for in cab rides and inconvenience. The WiFi was annoying and would constantly go out. Also, each time I've been there, there has been construction in this hotel that lasted all throughout the day.

It's a perfectly average hotel, there's nothing spectacular here at all. If you're just transitting through Dubai and need to stay near the airport but can't stay at the Le Meridien, this hotel is just fine. It's clean. There's nothing fancy or fashionable about it at all, but it's clean and has a 24-hour gym.

Look at the Historical District along the Creek, 5 minutes to metro station and waterbus
    • Executive Room with Balcony and Lounge Access

The Lobby is a bit dark which makes you feel at nighttime all the day. The cleaning staff on the Floor (5th Floor) could also enter the room to clean during we went to breakfast instead of waiting sometimes until afternoon.

Perfect Location along the Creek in Deira with wonderful view to the Historical District of al-Fahidi and far behind Burj Khalifa. Very Close to Metro Station. We had booked a Business room; the staff in the Club Lounge on 10th Floor was extraordinary, such a polite but sincere friendliness is hard to find in other places. The area behind the Lobby has some nice Shops and good Restaurants on the second Floor. The Arabic Restaurant has Access to the Hotel via pool area!

Staff, facilities, and cleaness.
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Wifi, wifi, and wifi. To be honest the wifi is the worst thing in this hotel. And it is unbecoming of Radisson Blu. Although I called the front office and they sent me a technician but still bad.

Staff, facilities, and cleaness.

Excellent stay
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

The staff were amazing! Friendly, helpful, knowledgable, generous. The facilities were very nice in many ways. We had trouble with the electrical units to various appliances and it was dealt with professionally and speedy. It was close to the old souq which we loved. The food was very good.

The hotel is situated on the creek, which we loved but...
    • Executive Room with Balcony and Lounge Access

Upgrading of the rooms while we were there meant that there was some background tapping noises during the day.

The hotel is situated on the creek, which we loved but others might not as it is not in central modern Dubai. We enjoyed watching the dhows going up and down the creek and it is very near to the souks. The hotel itself is beautiful and the staff are courteous and helpful. We upgraded our room to business class so that we could have car transfer to and from the airport, breakfast and drinks/snacks from 6-8pm in the deal.

was good and worth the choice
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

confirmation of what one's choice is incase of communication breakdown of which was the case with me and ruined my stay.

Personality of some members of staff.

It was clean, nice and near the Metro station.
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Really far from the spots a tourist would like to frequent. Also, the staff were nice, but i didn’t really feel that they would go the extra mile for you.

It was clean, nice and near the Metro station.

Nice location, nice hotel!
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Location was so good. Metro Station, water taxi was nearby. Fitness and pool facilities were excellent. They also had squash. Only to recommend this hotel!

The rooms are recently refurbished and are very spacious.
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

There were no robes in rooms, which I would have expected from a hotel like this. The bars could do with a bit of an overhaul, Marbles was a bit dark and old and The Pub was just lacking any atmosphere. Also, was not showing EPL football which did not help.

The rooms are recently refurbished and are very spacious. The staff were excellent and very helpful. The location is maybe not the most popular nowadays but the views out onto the creek were really beautiful and as I was there for work not a holiday the location was ideal. The restaurants were great and room service was also very good.

Beautiful hotel great location
    • Executive Room with Balcony and Lounge Access

Its not i didnt like but its a kind of question. The mini bar in the room was locked. When i ask why they told me because i didnt gave them deposit. 1. Why they didnt ask for. 2. Even without deposit i wouldnt pay on my check out anyway? They had all info off me even passport credit card numbers address and everything. I think this misstrust to the customer leaves bad impressions.

Very nice hotel clean staff very helpfull and polite. Location perfect with very nice view of Dubai creek. Spacy rooms very clean and well decorated.

Fantastic location on historic Dubai creek
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

While location is extremely good, it is not obvious just how convenient it is because of the enormous shopping mall complex adjacent to hotel on ground floor. For example hotel is only 2-3 mins walk from Baniyas Square metro station - but you can easily get lost trying to find it! The hotel sauna also needs refurbishment - cleaning and fixing of fittings

Good location, breathtaking views across Dubai creek and (old Arabian) Bur Dubai from small veranda attached to room.

Exactly what we were looking for.
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Ventilation of adjacent Restaurant very loud (when sitting on balcony)

Spacious room, very comfy bed, Nespresso machine in room, balcony with Creek view, tasty breakfast, near Union Metro Station.

This is a good hotel which give the value of your money.
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

One displeasure experience - I was charged twice for deposits AED 650 by reservation staff and AED 1,000 by the reception when checking in. I came to realise of this when I was making payment in the morning on the day of checking out. I paid the bill in cash but I was not able to get the 'void slip' of the deposit despite more than 2 hours later when checking out. Now still waiting for their email which they had promised to send.

A pleasant hotel which was recently renovated. We enjoy the beautiful view overlooking the creek in the evenings. The breakfast was superb with a good spread of delicious varieties to choose from.

Really disappointed with the way my wife was treated. The rest of our holiday was only average.
    • Executive Room with Balcony and Lounge Access

My wife had to wait 8 hours to check in whilst waiting for me to arrive. They would not let her in the room without me being present or paying in full. Just not acceptable. Mr. Muneer should not treat guests like this We were upgraded to a bigger room when I eventually arrived which was a small consolation, after flying to 9 hours this is not what you expect from any decent person. Bad move Mr. Muneer. Breakfast room at the downstairs tester is like a zoo on the weekend. People waiting a long time for tables and not enough staff to serve even the basics. Never received tea or coffee 2 days in a row. The breakfast on 10th floor is very poor choice. The cocktail hour on 10th floor is a waste of time. No interesting snacks and poor choice of drinks - why bother with it? Just give guests a voucher for the bar downstairs instead.

The hotel is old but is being maintained in a good condition. Facilities recently updated, so looks fresh.

Great stay !
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Arrived earlier than expected and we were able to check in easily. The pool was relaxing. Balcony was decent,it had a view of the creek. Hotel was close to the souks which made travelling convenient. Service was excellent from the check in desk to the porters and valet.

Price worthy and good location but need to check the room before taking it
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

I’m really saddened to say that after all the delicious breakfast we had, and the nice stay this hotel had to offer us. I’m saddened to say that my vacation has become a living hell from being wrongfully accused of doing something that i and my room guest had never done And i have to pay for it. I was in room number 211 and i was accused of damaging the bathroom door. I hope i can complement your hotel and recommend it to my friends and family but after this, I can’t

Delicious breakfast we had, and the nice stay this hotel had to offer us.

very good
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

WIFI services was always very poor during all stay in the last three months. should be improved with disconnected every time.WIFI services was always very poor during all stay in the last three months. should be improved with disconnected every time. WIFI services was always very poor during all stay in the last three months. should be improved with disconnected every time.

food services and hotel location,food services and hotel location, food services and hotel location, food services and hotel location, food services and hotel location food services and hotel location, food services and hotel location

Enjoyable stay at Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek

No issues encountered :)

The designated Club room was quite spacious and had two small balconies. We also had the privilege of looking onto the Creek area. Although the adjacent road is busy with traffic the noise level was not an issue. The location of the hotel is ideal for exploring the Creek area but behind the hotel area is not the glitzy environment one expects from Dubai-although the area is very safe. We did use the open-air pool. In the morning best to use the sunbeds towards the front of the hotel as the pool area is in the shade. Possibly different when the sun is at its highest in the summer? There is a pool bar, Blu20 where one can order drinks and light snacks. We had breakfast in the Royal Club Room (10th Floor) and there is the offer of afternoon tea (3-5pm) followed by a Happy Hour (free alcoholic drinks and canapes) from 6-8pm. Must admit it was nice to have a relaxing couple of drinks before venturing out for the night. Thanks Rajesh and co. In summary, had a very enjoyable stay in a good 4*start hotel, the only negative was that I sent an email in advance requesting to be booked on the Dhow cruise on the Friday night. Although sending the email to a number of staff no one responded? On our first morning we booked the cruise at the desk for the same evening (Friday). The dhow is directly across from the hotel. Duration 2 hours (8:30pm-10:30pm) inclusive of soft drinks and an open buffet. I opted for the alcoholic option for an extra £20 (approximately) well worth it-last order 10pm. Never an issue with the drink orders timewise thanks to Kiran. Observation; there is a mad rush for the buffet initially, we held back when there were no queues as the food is topped up periodically. The dhow cruise is an ideal way to view Dubai at night-recommended! On departure we decided to use one of the limousines at the hotel front to the cruise ship dock-all straight forward.

Very nice large rooms with view of the creek.
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Very nice large rooms with view of the creek. Great location and close by to airport for short stay. Breakfast buffet has some very good selection will visit again!

It was good but could be much better
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

No view. The lady responsible for breakfast was not so friendly.

Actually I didn't spend many hrs in the room except for sleeping. Staff were nice and room was clean. Although it was in 1st floor with no view outside.

Really enjoyed and would return tomorrow
    • Executive Room with Balcony and Lounge Access

Tripadvisor rated this property as excellent and I agree everything was excellent, Would stay again, listening to people at breakfast who return time and time again, Worth doing the Royal Club Lounge access, beautiful views over creek.

Bad experience. I will not repeat it.
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

1- Restaurant staff shouted at me that I have to pay for breakfast & that my earlier payment for accommodation does not include breakfast. He surprised me with that aggressive language though I would never bother to pay. He ruined that day! 2- Maintenance has been very annoying throughout the days of my stay. 3- There was a bad smell at the balcony. The staff were told about that issue, but did not help switch the room. 4- I had to spend pretty long time waiting for reception staff to discuss my issues. The reason is that they prioritize giving service to certain people from selected nationalities.

The housekeeper was super-excellent, honest & polite.

Brilliant....
    • Executive Room with Balcony and Lounge Access

Noisy idiots in room above me, shouting and spitting off the balcony but the manager sorted it for me :)

Lovely hotel and great staff - I forgot to say goodbye to the Filipino ladies selling cakes, sorry about that.

Convenient stay with helpful service
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Convenient location by the Union metro station with access to both metro lines. Ideal for me arriving from Abu Dhabi by bus and taking metro there and then leaving to the airport by metro (only 15min or so away). Only one night stay, but the staff was friendly and helpful. Got access to the gym/shower to change clothes after long day (after checking out), which was very nice before long flight home. Up on the Tenth bar staff also deserves compliments for extra friendly service!

My view on Radisson
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Breakfast. It could be slight more offerings and menu changes during week.

Clean rooms, great and kind personel. View on creek is just amazing. We stayed there for 7 days

Poor hotel staff soured an otherwise pleasant stay.
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

Staff are far too friendly once finding out they're from same country as myself. One asked my wife which room she was in when I was outside! This is unacceptable, and she felt uneasy the whole stay.

My stay was good

Packed breakfast

I loved breakfast on the first day as I was only there for two days but I was unhappy with the packed breakfast. Being offered sweet treats fir breakfast was discouragingly sad

The price you’ll quite & what I end up paying is...
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

The price you’ll quite & what I end up paying is something that I am gonna take into consideration when booking with booking.com again. I am no satisfied I need final payment price not surprises

I liked the ambiance and cleanliness.
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

The staff who checked me in the hotel was unprofessional and rude in tone. He asked me to take a more expensive room to which i said no, and the effort to get me to sit properly in the seats was like i was burden to them.

I liked the ambiance and cleanliness. And some staff were good

best for business trips
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

breakfast is rich but very expensive, almost half price of the room charge.

5 mins to MTR statition, big rooms and all with balcony,nice swimming pool, and great stuff. Special thanks to Sameer and Alessia in front desk for great and fast service.

I loved it! The trip was awesome because of the hotel location and facilities!
    • Standard Room with Balcony and Creek View

The pillows were a bit uncomfortable.

Very good hotel! Fair price for what it offers. They were very useful in everything we needed. We could even do a late check out without problem and its location is perfect to walk around the city. Breakfast is very good and it has lots of bars and restaurants inside. The room is clean, as well as the rest of the hotel.

Browse Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek traveller photo gallery