Reviews of Raffles Dubai 5 stars

Sheikh Rashid Road, Wafi Mall, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#4 of 384 hotels in Dubai

• Raffles Club Room

Nothing! It is all great!

This hotel is outstanding! There is no other way to describe it. The staff are attentive, efficient and professional, anticipating every need. They really go the extra mile! The hotel is superbly designed with an iconic shape and is located within the 'heart of Dubai'. Its imposing entrance is reminiscent of some of the great 'Grand Hotels' of old, yet has a spacious, modern and stylist appearance. Calmness and tranquility abound.

• Signature Room

Raffles is one of the best hotels in Dubai in terms of facility, cleanliness, quality of food and comfort. The rooms are so cozy and clean. The service is great and the food is delicious.

All great

The service was exceptional from start to finish. I have never experienced such a high standard in a hotel before. Well done Raffles Dubai We will be recommending your hotel to family and friends

• Diplomatic Suite

Excellent breakfast Very family orientated , may hotels in dubai have a luxury fit our , however it's the staff here that make them stand out from the crowd .

• Raffles Club Room

The only thing is the toilet doesn't have a door on it and the sliding doors into the bathroom would slide open. Had to put a towel against it to keep it closed and private. That was the only issue.

Everything. The staff are so welcoming, always saying hello and smiling. The breakfast is amazing and the rooms are very spacious.

• Signature Room

the pool could do with a facelift

A pleasant surprise. We really liked the location by the WAFI Mall and the soukh. The staff were so polite and helpful, nothing was too much

• Raffles Club Room

The pool Need to have something as a kids club for kids

Amazing experience Would give a hard off to the bartender modi was really friendly and cheerful and kid friendly

• Signature Room

Staff are absolutely amazing at this hotel! Especially the pool staff, nic, deeraj and most! There is never anything to much they want to do for you! Would highly recccomend

• Signature Room

They even sent message that I forgot something in the room after I checked out. I'm already in the airport so I will not be able to come and get it. It's nice that there are still hotels that after your welfare.

• Signature Room

Staff was so much friendly and environment wise was really good for after surgery recovery for my little boy .. food was yuuuuuuumy must try the italyen restaurant

• Raffles Club Room- Dubai Skyline

Hotel amenities could be improved.

Very friendly staff, very comfortable and clean rooms. Excellent breakfast. check in and check out were a breeze. Highly recommended.

• Signature Room

The staff was very friendly and always tried to satisfy and anticipate any need. The king bed was very comfortable, the room was clean and well organized. Kids are welcome and spoiled with attention. The position is not central, but convenient to easily reach any Dubai attraction.

• Signature Room

The price is high, I believing that if the price is lower by 15% or 20% will be suitable for all.

The overall look of the hotel is beautiful and elegant. The size of the rooms is very spacious. The balcony is upscale. General cleaning of the hotel...

• Signature Room

Excellent hotel to stay. From the moment you are greeted at the front door, the staff are very welcoming and attentive. All staff are ready to answer any questions and are very friendly to the children. A beautiful hotel to stay for a family. Lovely pool. Delicious breakfast.

• Raffles Club Room

There wasn’t anything to dislike.

The levels of service were exceptional, staff quickly got to know us and anticipated our needs, and we’re always friendly polite and approachable. They are the crown jewels of a fabulous hotel.

• Signature Room

On the final night of my stay, my bed sheet had a few small holes. This was quite shocking and doesn't fit with a property of this caliber. Also the same night, a wedding party band emitted an unreasonable level of continuing noise unreasonably late in to the morning preventing any possibility of sleep. However the Manager was quick to respond when I brought it to his attention.

My room was amazing and far exceeded my expectations. I'm not easy to impress however I would definitely return to this property. The staff is impeccable, particularly the concierge staff, and my butler. Wafi Mall and the underground Souk are bonuses, and the cuisine at Asha is outstanding!

• Raffles Club Room

Pool area quite small and the pool temperature was too cold. Bathroom door should have a lock.

True 5 star with excellent service. Beautiful and spacious room. Food and club lounge wonderful. Very comfortable bed

• Raffles Club Room

The Ipad in the room was a little problematic, sometimes when I was checking the restaurant menus, that would open as pdf I had no way of going back to check out more content.

The room was amazing. The feel when you walk inside makes you a little giddy - I was in a club room and was very happy with it. Breakfast was always something to look forward to - Dimsum at breakfast? Winning!

• Raffles Club Room

Great hotel with everything you need for a stay in Dubai - stylish rooms, incredible views, lovely pool, but above all the staff were amazing - nothing was too much trouble!

• Signature Room

Only issue that arose was cigarette smoke on one of the nights but the staff were so helpful in addressing this issue.

There were so many things to like (love) about Raffles in Dubai. The staff were fantastic! They really made our stay wonderful. Kevin Haddad and Jijo Alappat deserve a special mention for their care and attention. We also wanted to mention Keen, Pushkar, Jo, Kris and many more. We wish we had written all the names down. The breakfast staff in Azur, the staff in Raffles Salon and those who provided room service were fantastic. The pool staff and the accommodation staff were also excellent. The food in Raffles is excellent and I have never eaten so frequently in a hotel before! The view from our room was amazing. We had no trouble obtaining allergy friendly bedding. There are so many wonderful people people working at this hotel and both of us really feel that this is one of the best run hotels that we have ever stayed in. We can't wait to return!

Nothing to dislike.

Breakfast spread was exceptional. They would cater for exotic juices. The layout of the Lobby was spacious and at the time there was a display of art which provided a welcome feeling for guests. I also thought access to Wafi Mall was very convenient for some late night shopping.

• Raffles Club Room

Second stay, everything was perfect this time aswell. Raffles is a great hotel, you cant go wrong with it. A special thanks to Kai at the pool-area and Kevin at the frontdesk.

• Raffles Club Room

We had a short stay but the service was incredible all the way. We really liked swimming in the pool and the service was excellent also there. Clean premises, amazing quality of the breakfast. I only wish this hotel would not be so close to the roads as the noise outside was very loud. But this we could expect knowing the location of the hotel.

Notting

The very friendly and helpful staff Is outstanding! The Egytian style and decoration off the hotel makes the hotel very different from all the other big hotels

• Raffles Club Room

Pool is next to motorway so maybe not the most ideal of a relaxing pool holiday.

We had longue access which was excellent and well worth the additional cost. Staff could not have been better in the longue. Great hotel for business or city stay. Amazing breakfast.

• Signature Room

Could not fault anything about the hotel it was so great

The hotel was one off the best the staff was so fantastig and very helpfull our room butler was so great with ys it was an amasing hotel we would like to thank all the staff for making ys so welcome to the hotel it was a waw factor

Nothing at all!

The hotel was beyond amazing. I loved everything about it. Its a lot nicer than it seems in Booking! The services were over the top too! I went to Dubai to celebrate my 25th marriage anniversary and the hotel was extremely kind to surprise us with a cake and a lovely note in our room! I will defiantly recommend it to everyone i know and i will be back here again👍🏿

• Raffles Club Room

The club room food did not live up to the expectation, we have visited before and this time the food was not as good as before.

The club room is great, like the space. Raffles is still a great hotel in Dubai, and it was lovely to visit you again. Kids love the bathtub, how it is located in the room!

• Signature Room

I wish pool hours were business traveler friendly ,but as soon as I talk with the stuff management were top of the issue and they extend the pool hours.Great job .Thank you !!!

This is our 3rd year stay with Raffles Dubai .They are getting every year better and better .Thank you for being good host !!!

• Raffles Club Room

Tomo Resturant I placed order for room service and unfortunately they missed up my order completely the opsite. Also I did not like the quality for sure I will not dine in this Resturant again

• Diplomatic Suite

It was our anniversary, and all other hotel for our anniversary helped us celebrate either by ideas from their side or from me, even most hotels did room upgrade for us. I had even to pay for every single detail. Which was complementary in other hotels. Even requested to bring breakfast to room and wanted to charge me extra although I was booking a suite

Staff

• Diplomatic Suite

We had two rather indifferent meals at the 'Solo' restaurant, which did not live up to its reputation. And we did not get the west-facing room, with city view, which we requested.

Checking in and out was easy. The room was exceptionally spacious and luxurious. Service at the pool was good. The cocktails at the 'Crossroads' bar were up to their usual very high standard.

• Signature Room

We loved everything about Raffles and I believe it is all due to the wonderful staff.

The entire hotel staff was friendly, welcoming and highly competent. I recommend to all to book a Club room. It is well worth the price. We had a lovely afternoon tea during our stay as well as evening drinks and canapés.

• Signature Room

Gym was very small with few machines. Swimming pool needs more greens around it. The Garden is a missed opportunity, they need to make it more attractive. So much lost potential.

Best Location that is close to Dubai Attractions (Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa), Luxurious, Next to Mall, Next to Restaurants, Next to Bazaar, Breakfast, Great Lobby. Part of the Dubai Bus tour.

The WiFi only .. on the first day

Everything.. the staff , food , the hotel theme, the size of the room , very clean and quiet and it good for relaxing.. but I had problems with the WiFi there , on the first day .. only

• Signature Room

The current construction around the hotel

Check in /out process was very smooth, staff are super friendly, room service and house keeping are quick and responsive, very child friendly, I love that there is an access to Wafi mall inside the hotel where there is a play area for kids, child care service is professional, the spa is good, it is indeed a luxurious hotel. We always stay at raffles during winter season. Its location is just perfect!

• Raffles Club Room

There is nothing not to like.

The room is large and comfortable, the staff are the most helpful we have ever experienced. The pool and gym are fabulous.

• Raffles Club Room

Waiting until 10 am until things opened.

We stayed here with our 5 year old daughter. Room was spacious for us all to share we had extra bed made up at bottom of our bed and she slept very well, even with jet lag! Breakfast was plentiful. Staff were extra helpful which was great too. Just be aware nothing opens until 10am and do our location meant we were away from everything as nothing was open and if you aren’t doing excursions you have to hang around until things open at 10.

why the price indicated on your site does not include 20 % extra charges ???? it is not good approach . we booked 6 rooms plus one suite but at check out the amount we booked at wad add 20 % on the bill as service charge 10 % and municipality tax 10 % .

• Raffles Club Room

They have no shuttle buses at least to drop and pick up their clients at the beach. All the 5* hotels I have been in Dubai offer this service. When Coming from the beach, it's hard to get a taxi.

• Signature Room

pick up they didn't show up,checking in, communication flow of information especially front office, queen, Kevin and rafflera they seem to be making money out of the hotel behind their backs we ended up being confused about our bill. Worst thing I had called in a month before to confirm all was ok.When things went wrong they even denied their phone number. I guess this hotel is not rated by the customers to get a 9.0, such a disappointment. It important to be truthful, ethical and remember the customer is always right for they know what they want.

The hotel is beautiful,housekeeping and restaurant staff great.

Nothing to say

Still Modern hotel since the day of opening feel like just open.. The room is more than big with beautiful balcony with Khalifa building views The bed very comfortable to have a nice dream.. Well the bathroom is modern with bathtubs big one..love it.. Swimming pool is almost big but i didn't use it because of a little cold weather. Nice bar at the lobby and also a nice Japanese restaurant at the roof of the hotel recommended to visit and enjoy. The check-in and out was fantastic very kind staff after check-in they explained to me the every things till I arrived to the room.. I think his name is Remon from Egypt. The breakfast was delicious. Not far from the airport maybe just 10 minutes by car. Also it's very close to Wafi mall. Enjoy in Dubai where ever you stay..

• Signature Room

I was charged for something that I didn’t use, like in the bill it showed that I had Wine 🍾where I didn’t. I advice you check your bill before you leave. FYI: the hotel reception didn’t charge me

Bed

Having to leave.

This hotel is otherworldly. I wish I could go back through all my past ratings and downgrade them because THIS hotel redefines luxury, attention to detail, excellence and quality of service. Raffles is in a different league period. As a writer, being lost of words is not something I am used to experiencing but my wife and I were moved beyond expression. We were here for our 10th anniversary and were presented with a personalised cake - a real classy touch by the best staff in the UAE.

• Signature Room

I have waited too long for somebody to come and take my bags for check-out I called three times and it took too long to respond to my call. In addition, all they say is ok we will send some one and no one shows. I waited for 30 minutes and then I had to take my bags down by my self to go and do the check-out

The room decorations and how it is organized and the balcony 👍🏻

• Raffles Club Room

The Raffles Hotel is one of the most beautiful hotels in the world, very stylish, comfort. breakfast is awesome. Staff are very helpful and promt. A special thanks to Olekcandra Chunenko from club lounge for her warm welcome and professionality.

Everything was perfect

We booked a club room and enjoyed delicious afternoon tea and evening cocktails on the 10th floor.Our room was incredible and had a huge comfortable bed. All staff were very friendly and efficient.

• Raffles Club Room

The room had great mode light, but very poor bright lights when needed, e.g. very hard for women to make her makeup.

Room was Large, well decorated, and well equipt, they offered us free late checkout till 1600, free valet parking, modern furniture and they gave us a free anniversary cack:)

• Raffles Club Room

It's a fantastic building ,very very helpful and polite staff obviously all well trained The attention to detail is perfect and the rooms are very spacious and luxurious I am not sure how you could improve it so thank you Raffles we had a great stay and enjoyed every minute.

THE COST OF DRINKS

THE SERVICE IN THE CLUB LOUNGE WAS EXCEPTIONAL. AS WAS THE LADY AT CHECK OUT WHO OFFERED TO ASSIST WITH CARRIAGE OF HEAVY BAGS BUT I REFUSED TO ALLOW HER TO.

Everything was Excellent.

I really enjoyed my time in Raffles, my room was big with wonderful balcony. Food was great, really fresh with good selection. Staff were really helpful and friendly.

• Raffles Club Room

Poor services by valley parking staff. Not much kinds of food available for breakfast meal.

I like the staff at the receiption they are v experience and response fast when required

• Raffles Club Room

If I had to be picky I would say that the area is not great as it’s located next to a busy road. However not much you can do about that.

Pool side was good, the breakfast and club room were excellent.

• Signature Room

Superb hotel with great location and amenities. Room was large and luxurious with stunning decor and the bathroom was lovely. Food included breakfast, afternoon tea and evening canapés under the Raffles Club package and was delicious. Hotel is a couple of hundred yards from Metro which is a great way to get about the city. Trains every five or so minutes. Staff very helpful. The hotel itself is designed as a pyramid and is a landmark in the city. It has a Mall attached to it (Wafi Mall) which is handy for emergencies and also has a M&S in it!

• Signature Room

The payment process. Pre payment is needed through their site. Although the booking was confirmed via booking.com

great ambiance, room service is excellent and the bed is super comfy.

• Raffles Club Room- Dubai Skyline

It's hard to pick fault.

The hotel was excellent and the staff truly exceptional. In 30 years of travelling the world on business and on holiday, I've never before felt the need to write a review to share my views and appreciation. My wife and I with our two sons (12 & 11) had planned to visit friends in Abu Dhabi then spend the last 5 days in Dubai to round off our holiday. Raffles Dubai stood out for us immediately when looking for a hotel due to the location, room size and in particular the reviews. We were more interested in seeing the city than on it being a beach holiday as we knew that we'd be spending a fair amount of time by the beach and pool in Abu Dhabi. In that respect the location was spot on. We booked a club skyline room which at 70m was big enough for the four of us. We have two growing boys and would normally have to book adjoining rooms to afford enough space and comfort. This in itself meant that we could spend a little more on room type. Staying in one of the club skyline rooms at Raffles turned out to be one of the highlights of our whole holiday! The club room comes with butler (thanks Abraham!), breakfast and access to the club facility on the 10th floor. Having experienced afternoon tea and evening canapés at the club, the hotel description doesn't come close to describing how exceptional the staff are in dealing with your every whim. The complimentary food and beverage served was of excellent quality and plentiful supply. Particular thanks to Joe and Oleksandra for looking after us. The skyline view speaks for itself. I've attached a couple of photographs. Other service worthy of note was that of the hotel concierge. Nour in particular helped us to organise all aspects of two excursions. His attention to detail, understanding and patience was outstanding. For those visiting Dubai for the first time, the amount of information, deals on offer & small print can be quite dazzling and even off putting at times.

• Signature Room

Our room was facing a construction site but that’s Dubai :)

Beautiful town hotel, nice pool, big rooms, exelent breakfast, clean, friendly staff, exelent massage in the SPA. Japanese on 14. Floor is great! We had a great time, and our girls loved it! Concierge was very helpful!

• Signature Room

I didn't like that the bathroom's door cannot be locked ! The bathroom always is a private place , so the lock is a must !

I liked the size of the room and the facilities it has

• Raffles Club Room- Dubai Skyline

Regardless of paying full price for a half day stay from 1 am in the morning till afternoon same day and not getting a complementary upgrade as it was my anniversary, I have requested for additional setup or at least a bouquet of flower as it was my 8th anniversary but the hotel didnt offer any of that becuase the team reaponsible for this left already, I requested the customer service on the phone to buy me anything from wafi mall as they were still open and to add the bill on my room or else i offered him my bank card details but still they didnt do it as I had to come to the hotel to do the payment my self. This was disappointing unfortunately.

I liked everything the room the service the food

• Signature Room

Special note to Soukaina who was amazing with my daughter who was desperate to see her from last year. First class service from Raissa on reception and Mody, Nick and Sodi around the pool as always. Can’t wait to come back

• Signature Room

they don't have proper guest register. every time I check in they are asking me if this my first time and when I say no and i have stayed so many times in this hotel they keep checking and checking and sometimes they say yes we got it and sometimes they could not find my records. very strange system

everything. rooms are amazing and very romantic. the lobby and the location.

• Signature Room

The price range could have been better

Valet service is excellent, especially Mr Ismail. Concierge service is informative Friendly and professional staff Clean and comfortable rooms and spacious. Breakfast buffet has wide variety, chef and staff always around and cheerfully assisting us. They allowed for late check out till 5 pm.

• Signature Room

The service was excellent and they were very accommodating even with the baby. A cot and high chair was provided in the room before we arrived and warm milk was brought to us every morning for the baby at no extra cost. The housekeeping service was superb with vast amounts of water provided and extra tea, milk, fruits, coffee etc provided. Also these were topped up on request at no extra cost. Staff were so friendly and helpful, always with a smile. Keen and Ismail were great. Always on hand to help when we were getting picked up or dropped off. Wonderful service overall.

• Signature Room

Service during breakfast was poor.

Beautiful hotel at the right location.Beautiful views from the room.loved the barbecue by the pool,afternoon high tea and canapés in the evening. The staff were very friendly.

Couldn't fault it

Omg the hotel is amazing. The staff are courteous and go the extra mile for customers. Staff from concierge Nour and Gill from club lounge should be given an award. Really went out of their way for me and my sis. Hotel was comfortable and would definitely stay again.

• Signature Room

We were leaving early, staff were most helpful arranging early delivery of in room breakfast. We wanted ice delivered for our room. When we returned to our room ice had been delivered, we had not requested it yet!

• Signature Room

Nothing,everything was beyond perfect.

Breakfast was amazing, especially order made omlets and pancakes. The room was extremely comfortable, the lighting was soothing, the bathroom was relaxing. The staff was very welcoming and friendly.

• Raffles Club Room- Dubai Skyline

I enjoyed all the facilities. The staff were very helpful, genuinely friendly, polite and provided an excellent service. I found the staff in the Club Lounge, restaurants, Spa and Pool very conscientious and would go out of their way to ensure that your stay was enjoyable and memorable. Thanks to all of you.

• Signature Room

The staff particularly Salam the concierge who helped us in every way possible including ringing around to locate my lost glasses. The Tomo Japanese restaurant was first class. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Raffles Club Room

Staff were extremely friendly (everyone from bellboys, housekeeper, chiefs, concierge, spa desk, lifeguards etc.) and accommodating without being pushy in any way. They truly went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. We recieved a four hour late check out due to low season at no extra cost.

• Raffles Club Room

The staff from reception restaurant spa pool room service gave excellent service with smile. In room the staff Noor and one other left fresh flowers and fruits of our choices. Club Exe staff was great too.

• Signature Room

Staffs are nice, friendly and helpful, foods are great, facilities are really user-friendly, I love everything here, it makes me feel like home but more than home.

• Signature Room

Very Nice staff, very helpful, the concierge helps a lot and the staff was very kidsfriendly ! À very beautiful place to stay, thanks a lot for your kindness

• Raffles Club Room

I wish there was an indoor pool as the use of the outdoor pool in the summer was a tad hot

Their attention to detail. Nearly all staff remembered my name, remembered my kids allergies, rememebered that it was our anniversary.

• Signature Room

Noting it was faultless and I'm very very fussy

It was all in the detail it was simply stunning I'd put it 6 star. I live in Dubai this is a hidden gem away from the coast it was peaceful, elegant, beautiful, staff attentive, couldn't do enough. No crowds, no noise, no rush for sunbeds it was heaven.

Browse Raffles Dubai traveller photo gallery