Reviews of Ramada Hotel & Suites Ajman 4 stars

Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Street, Ajman , United Arab Emirates

#11 of 30 hotels in Ajman

I enjoyed the stay there, best facility in lowest price.I hope to stay there in future too.
    • Single Room - Non-Smoking

At the time of my arrival there main parking was fully occupied and i got the parking space a little far and in open area.

The room was big enough then my expectation, the staff upgraded my to to a double suit (one and sitting room) as we were accompanied by our 4 kids.So there was wide enough space for the kids with good sofa arrangements and TV.The swimming pool was also good ,kids enjoyed there too.We enjoyed our short but wonderful stay there and hope to stay there in future too.

spacious
    • Single Room - Smoking

my room was very spacious and the bed very comfy, there was a spacious kitchen attached and the bathroom was also very roomy. I also had an abundant supply of towels

Very good
    • Single Room - Non-Smoking

There is one plug for charging mobile or laptop not available. If some utensils are available in kitchen is good.

All facilities are ok. Very good arrangements in the room. Front desk staffs are very cooperative. Nice stay.

I loved the rooms clean and neat the staff as well,
    • King Room - Smoking

We stayed in the hotel for 8 days unfortunately we were not able to connect to the stupid wifi the entire time this really pissed me off luckly we were just coming to sleep at night.this is the only thing which will make me not to book this hotel in the future.

I loved the rooms clean and neat the staff as well, I just think the philipino on the front desk needs to a bit of training in terms of customer service She had this stone face the entire time which doesnt potray the hotel in a good way I loved the supervisor i bet shes Russian she was so friendly

I have only one note, In Booking.
    • King Room - Smoking

I have only one note, In Booking.com it shows that there are rooms with king bed but actually there are not available and you should call the hotel and ask if there’s king beds.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Great hotel and nice staff
    • Single Room - Smoking

We liked everything Quick check in and check out , friendly staff specially reception staff ajd Mr.Marouane the supervisor who was very friendly with us and give us a very good room .

Easy check-in .
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Apartment was equipped with kitchen but no cooking facility ( available for min 1 month stay). AC stopped working at midnight , technician came immediately to make it work . Only few channels on tv (my kid found it boring as no cartoon channels for him).

Easy check-in . Book online at the last moment .Rates keep on changing .

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

rooms very clean and also spacious , professional reception...
    • Single Room - Smoking

I liked Everything and espesialy how the staff treat the guests .

rooms very clean and also spacious , professional reception staff special thanks to Mr.Raja Mansoor front office manager and also Mr.Marwan the night manager also who thy took care off us , And Mr.Marwan upgrade our room to one bedroom suite and also a very good non smoking room because i had a baby with me , food is also delicious and also the discount coupon are cheap and i advice every one to try it . Thank you very much for the excellent experience and definitely i will come back .

Everything are fine.
    • Single Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing. I feel to check the doors conditions regularly. Minor repair is required my rented room 3 1412 ( little hard to open and close)

Everything are fine. Specially smoking and non smoking room are separated and has living room separate.

Everything is gd and comfortable friendly team
    • King Room - Smoking

That I had to bring my phone from the car for confirmation number because as the front desk says the reservation team don't read Arabic

Everything is gd and comfortable friendly team

Best experience ever .
    • Single Room - Smoking

Best thing i like is the professional and the friendly reception staff , special thanks to the front office manager and the reception staff Marwan , they was so kind with us . rooms spacious ,also we trued the dinner in the restaurant it very delicious . but the guy in charge in the swimming pool have a very bad attitude .

Reception staff , rooms , food in orchid restaurant .

not feeling well , not feeling comfort
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

- There was a not good smell in the corridor of 10th floor [ cooking smell + toilet ]. - Inside the room there was a not good smell because the AC. inside was shutdown , there was a mold smell and humidity . -we have a cough because of the humidity and mold smell inside the room. - we felt skin sensitivity with itching at end .

Staff gives a upgrade room to some 1 who booked last min & not for de person who booked in advance.
    • King Room - Smoking

during check in the front desk staff was rude, plus am very upset with booking.com, I had booked the room 2 days before my stay at the hotel I got a higher rate, where else my friend booked the same hotel last min from booking.com and got a cheaper rate plus an upgrade in the room. which is completely unfair.

Location & quietness was good.
    • King Room - Smoking

The Finishing and Cleaning was very sheep, I didn't expect this low quality of furnishing, wall paint & pest control.

Location & quietness was good.

don't book at it
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

all the rooms were not clean as it should be and a lot of cockroaches

nothing at all every thing was below the average from cleaning to facility's

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

There were reviews on the hotel which was a good stay but...
    • King Room - Smoking

There were reviews on the hotel which was a good stay but the floor was a lot of nuisance and disrespect by the guests for other people and so early contact from the hotel to get out. A person comes to the room and I am asleep and want to enter And the katchin no tools

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Awesome Delicious meals and comfortable stay, complete relaxation and value for money
    • King Room - Smoking

Room carpets need to be cleaned or remove them and have tiles

The check in at reception was easy, the breakfast was yum, the manager Gerard was friendly and the lunch was amazing and the Dinner was Awesome. Need to mention the manager at restaurant Ryan who was very nice and helpful. The food was Delicious and had variety, we stayed two days, and had all three meals from the hotel, the food wasn’t the same, yummy and delicious!!!! We’ve tried copthorne, Hilton, and few more but the food from the Restaurant needs to be mentioned as really delicious!

Fine.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Rates shown in Booking.com vs charged at hotel had huge difference! Rooms can be maintained more well, doors were not closing properly and tiles were coming off in the kitchen area.

Breakfast was good with lots of variety.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Overall it was a good stay but had more expectations basis what was shown in Booking.com
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Had given instruction that it was a special occasion and din't receive a call nor any arrangements were made. Could have been more responsive.

Chef was kind enough to make a coffee after closing hours, room was clean but had limited appliances.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Misleading beach front property
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The property was classified as beach front property but it was no where a beach area and you wont even see a beach anywhere near. They simply say that you can take a bus to the beach which was never mentioned in their listing. The main reason for booking this property was for it being a beach front property and they constantly mention it their facilities. And when asked about it they will only say that they have also another hotel. Also they said that kitchen facilities are available but only microwave was provided. When asked about it the reception said that they dont provide hot kitchen items for one night stay only. I commented that they should update their listing to provide accurate description of the beach access and not beach front and also provide the rules for kitchen utensils they will provide. We found cockroaches in our bed we called the housekeeping it took very long time and many calls before they arrive to hesitantly change the bed sheets. Also,the bathroom were not initially provided with towels we called many times and they come to provide towels after more than hour and the lady was already frowning and banging the doors when she entered our room and upon exiting. We are not able to use their indoor pool as well since the smell of chlorine is too much you can even smell the strong smell from the lift entrance of towel 1 which is already very far.

Only the room was spacious.

I was so dissapointed with our 2 days stay.. the king suite that we got didn't met our expectation.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

You should improve the cleanliness of each and every room wether it's a regular room or a kings suite room.. I booked king suite room and to our dismay it was totally different from the snaps that was posted. The bed was so itchy and the couch as well and to our surprise my son was having a red mark on his tummy and so do i and it was too itchy which I believe we're bitten by the bed bugs and I think it came from the couch and from the bed.. 😞😞 the front desk Filipina lady unfortunately I forgot to ask her name was not accomodating at all doesn't know the word customer service..

Nothing at all

Not so good
    • King Room - Smoking

The staff specially the reception staff they are not helpful or they just a racist they are good to people that they are thinking that they are rich

The private beach is fine

Be loyal.. provide only what we have booked. Don't cheat.
    • King Room - Smoking

Need to change the kettle in the kitchen.. 😂 poor condition. Room was stinking bcos may be completely closed, once we open the window for an hour the situation turned lil ok.. Ihd booked for king suits but they hv given us single room without informing us. What is the use of pre booking if the samne thing we cannot get what we booked. Useless.

Room size was big.

4.5
    Size of the room and location
    • King Suite - Smoking

I booked for 3 adults but did not get blanket for third one with reason that all in use even tooth paste and brush received after two three calls in more than one hrs time.

Size of the room and location

bad attitude from reception
    • King Suite - Smoking

Philippine lady with glasses at reception totally ignored me while I asked her to check out my room , inappropriate !! Russian blond lady who was night shift one day before was on shift extend and She did not hesitate to assist me , service is a hobby can't be trained

Price and location is good this the only thing.
    • King Suite - Smoking

They have new designed rooms and suits as shown in the picture. But when I book they give only the most oldest room design with very old furniture. So it seems to me it is cheating if u show me perfect picture which not reflect the reality at all.

Price and location is good this the only thing.

There are variety of facilities to enjoy, Hotel Location and...
    • King Suite - Smoking

The fridge in my first room was not working and need more care of clean but when I changed the room to non smoking tower the room was wonderful but A/C takes time to cold the room.

There are variety of facilities to enjoy, Hotel Location and staff are helpful.

It was a comfortable stay

Nothing in particular . All rooms available either double room or king size, no twin room available when I booked. I

The room is very spacious with comfortable bed . Staff are very friendly especially the concierge staff. Free parking area, shaded and plenty of space to park.

Pathetic Room Service and Front Desk Staff
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The front desk gave me a 2 single bed instead of the already booked double bed. On speaking to her over the I told her I wanted a double bed and she asked me to come down only to inform me that they didn't have any rooms currently available with that facility and if I wanted a double bed they will join the single beds together No towels in my room when I arrived. No dust slippers either Floor was sticky in the bathroom and kitchen

The pricing !

Good but might be perfect.
    • Single Room - Smoking

it's good, but delivery was not permitted to go up to my room, it's bothering, we're ordering to avoid getting fully dressed and moving around, it's just a lazy weekend I want to spend, please let the delivery come up to the room, the whole place is monitored, otherwise, everything is great, I love the ramada even it's expensive.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

A place to stay... 😀
    • Single Room - Non-Smoking

Waiting in reception for the check-in.

But the good thing was Ms. Emma to the rescue. She is really very helpful and let the guest understand why it takes time. Thanks to her..

Everything was good speically rhe short man.
    • King Room - Smoking

1. There was one cockroach in the kitchen 2. I Asked for one free water in last day they said not allowed in the day of check out..

Everything was good speically rhe short man..very kind and I Really like him..

3.0
    Horrible
    • King Room - Smoking

unclean to the point I had to put a towel on the sofa to be able to seat myself on it! Room was mouldy, smelled bad and was very unclean. The window had a very small window which was unclean, and the room had no access to direct sunshine. Ventilation system was noisy.

Nothing at all...for the 1st time in my adult life!

Read Must.
    • King Room - Smoking

first of all what i booked it was not the same room and i refused to stay in and left the room immediately. then they showed me two others room and those were the same. i did not liked it at all. the way the decorated and setuped was really bad. i was pissed off with the service i suppose to check in at 2:00PM and i went there at 5PM and faced alot of the issues. I booked it with king size bed and they give me wrong room with twin bed. finaly at 6:30 PM just because of the supervisor Emma. She is very kind and polite requested me to stay in a Executive Room and i accepted. Over all Expirenced was not really good i have never seen a Standard room in a 4 star the way i saw it here. compare to Abu Dhabi and Dubai in ajman the standard of the room is not the same.

Service is ok.

i like to stay with ramda always.
    • King Room - Smoking

Front desk agent need to improve behavior. some of nice but some of it not treating to guest well.

my name is syed I would like to tell you I like housekeeping staff they really frank and nice to everyone

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Good staffs, good location and nice hotel
    • Single Room - Smoking

Swimming pool, steam and sauna area could be bit more clean and neat.

Very good front office staffs. Ms Emma, Ms Catherine, Ms Anna - good job, keep it up!

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Not going back again
    • Single Room - Non-Smoking

I booked a non smoking room from booking.com, but i was given a smoking room, and top of that the bedsheets and pillows smelled like alcohol. It was a real bad experience, felt nausea and was forced to leave in few hours

Nothing in personal, had a real bad experiemce the nigerian staff was really helpful and nice, who took the luggage to the room.

The only hotel i visit everytime till now is ramada
    • King Room - Smoking

What i didnt like is swimming pool. Its very small and ramada is a big brand. Please work on it. And what guests order from out cafetria you dont allow them to reach the room. Guest should come down why? Plz work on it

I like the stall all staff and room was also beautiful.

Not as usual
    • King Suite - Smoking

The day shift staff were bit rude especially the pool staff. The room’s carpet is dirty and the furniture is outdated. Bad smell in the corridor especially night time. Not recommended for families.

The location on the center of Ajman and all the facilities are close in

It was a nice one stay and i would like to thanks the staff...
    • Single Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing.. just there is no washroom sliper😑

It was a nice one stay and i would like to thanks the staff specaily rizwan i think and arsalan he's nice gentleman ..

As there are too many rooms its very hard to manage this...
    • King Room - Smoking

As there are too many rooms its very hard to manage this property. I would rate it 3 star rather than 4. Overall ok for one or 2 day stay. I had to check many rooms to find one which was reasonably clean. Location is good. New furniture like sofas required. Ramada standards not met but rates are ok

I wanted cigarettes and water late at night around 4 am.
    • King Room - Smoking

I wanted cigarettes and water late at night around 4 am..hotel do not provide cigarette but the staff was nice enough to go to nearest petrol station and bring it for me..really appreciated

I feel at home
    • Single Room - Non-Smoking

Receptionist is alone during check in time @ 14:00. He is so busy for checking in the guest while entertaining the other guest. I appreciated him what he had done.

I like the location and view of the property. Smiley face staff. Excellent Service( Housekeeping Team)

Good Stay
    • King Room - Smoking

Check in is very slow by one guy.I thought he is trainee.Has to welcome the guest when arrive time.It should be proactive.

Room was Very Spacious.Its look like apartment.Nice Balcony View.

A very pleasant stay.
    • King Suite - Smoking

No vallet parking. You need to find out a parking of your own.

Location, food, gym, pool, spa -- very good. Rooms are very neat, staff very courteous. In fact, it is difficult to think of a better option in Ajman as this one is perfect for the money spent.

Improve please...
    • Standard Suite - Non-Smoking

Receptionist was not attentive. I was waiting in the queue for long time, he didnt bother assisting us until I took a courage to ask. Pool seems not updated on parameters checking showed on the board. There was a rude Lady staff in the Health Club Reception pushing us to go to Main Reception to verify the number of members we registered rather than calling on the phone when I insisted. No proper customer service. Rusty kettle, no slippers and dental kit till we asked . Corners and upper parts of walls have stains and dusty, obvious that there was no deep cleaning accomplished for long time.

We had a big space room and clean bed.

Kitchen utensils is not provided inside the room, need to...
    • King Room - Smoking

Kitchen utensils is not provided inside the room, need to call homeservice and ask what we need to.use... And I ask request for late check out the email came to me and I confirm when I'm check in after that the last day they called me at 11.30 and ask me to go at 12 toll I said I will make a complaint they stop calling this was very bad experience with them

I didn’t like anything in the property.
    • Single Room - Non-Smoking

I’ve booked a room with king size but they gave us two single beds. Also, there was a lot of insects in the room. Moreover, the bathroom’s lock was broken. Indeed, the refrigerator was switched off. It doesn’t reached my expectations at all.

I didn’t like anything in the property.

Excellent....perfect Place for leisure and work/business meetings!!!
    • Single Room - Non-Smoking

Room is clean, staff are friendly/accommodating, from the reception to housekeeping, they are attentive.

Location is good, accessible to the office where we have meetings.

Bad experience
    • Single Room - Non-Smoking

I was very disappointed on my arrival day.A lady Cathrine at the reception did not greet me she waited for me to greet her,she never offered to help me,i tell her i made a booking here.I went to the pool on my way out i ask a lady at the spa reception were the restaurant is she told me to go and ask the front office.To make matters worse a house keeping guy come knock my door asking me to check out before time.The Whole experience was pathetic.I could not believe that.

I did not like anything the service was very bad from checking in.

A nice place to stay
    • Single Room - Non-Smoking

I would suggest for a meticulous cleaning in the room, it's just by accident that I fell some of my personal belongings at the back of television stand/cabinet, when I did try to reach it out, I notice that there where accumulation of rubbish and dust.

Everything is just what I am expecting, the room is wide, I am very particular for room silence and my expectation for that is met, front reception is very kind and helpful, accessible and roomy parking spaces that you don't need to worry if you came late back to the hotel.

The rooms were excellent
    • Single Room - Non-Smoking

when Booking was made, the option of with Breakfast and without was not clearly asked, it would have made life easier if this option is asked for at booking

The rooms were excellent

Large rooms, fairly clean, good price, service to private...
    • King Room - Smoking

staff not very friendly. The lady who checked me in (maybe Indian??), just stared at her computer. No smile, no friendliness. When I asked for a beach service schedule, the bell boy didn't give me one and just said maybe in an hour. Rooms are large, but with very small windows, which makes for a dark and heavy atmosphere. Windows don't seal well, so there is all sorts of noise coming from outside and a great waste of energy in the summer.

Large rooms, fairly clean, good price, service to private beach area. Breakfast was very good, but there was no option to include breakfast with the room, and a coupon had to be purchased from the front desk. There is a nice indoor pool and a supermarket nearby.

Its a budget hotel.
    • King Room - Smoking

Thought Ramada will have minimum quality regarding room interiors. Did nt like the furniture and the carpet looks dirty. I can give 2 stars, it didnt feel like we are staying in a 4 star hotel. Will never trust photos displayed on internet.

Its a budget hotel. We liked the burgers, lentil soup and the chicken grill which we ordered to the room.

The behavior of the wateriest durning the BF time.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The behavior of the wateriest durning the BF time. She ignore us while we need more chain wears as she pretending angry and screaming. We did not appreciate her reaction.

Yes everything was perfect.
    • King Room - Smoking

There is no washroom slipper😐 and kitchen smell..

Yes everything was perfect.. especially front desk call response.. amazing definitely i will come again..

The staff were friendly
    • King Suite - Smoking

For me it s definitely not a 4 star,the furniture are old ,the room wall and bathroom were dirty. The beach is not in the hotel they need to take you by shuttle.

The staff were friendly

This time totally unhappy with staff and facilities, reached...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

This time totally unhappy with staff and facilities, reached 2 pm, booked two king suite, as per reception to wait, after one hour again check, booked rooms are not available, after 30 minutes informed one room ready, another will take one hour, again informed two rooms are different area, finally received rooms near but not suite, again I want to go down and complained, totally tired, just accept. very bad experience, need to be improved all including reception.

Luxurious but Expensive
    • King Room - Smoking

Very expensive with the 25% taxes added to the final price. Not directly on the highway.

Great hotel with great services. Great design and cleanliness. Gives the impression on a 4-5 star hotel easily. Friendly staff and easy check-in and checkout.

Budget hotel and cheaper than others in Ajman
    • King Room - Smoking

1.check in some reasons tried to charge cancel fee. try to make money 2.check out charged me double price. I claimed and changed it. try to make mony 3.I left clothes and I went back to the hotel to take them back after 4 days. They said not found. try to make money Usually, they must keep at least 1 month. I strongly suggest you check everything before you pay, and leave. Worst Nightmare!!

Budget hotel and cheaper than others in Ajman

Everything looked tired
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The room was musky, carpets where dirty, bed was very uncomfortable. Animal dropping in bathroom. Waiters at breakfast wasn't friendly or helpful. Not worthy of 4 stars.....more like 2

• King Room - Smoking

No sunlight on the room that I choose. Probably because it's in the middle and o got it in a goood rate

The rates are amazing. The room is spacious and it gives you the apartment style(I got the king room) and the staff are welcoming

3/5

Swimming pool, its suitable for kids only.

Housekeeping & room service staffs are very poor we need to call them atleast 4 times Then only they will come to us

Good
    • King Suite - Smoking

Reception staff was rude and the reservation staff as well. Front liners should be more friendly..

The best was i got a late check out till 4pm. Very flexible. Upgraded to executive room thank you for that. Also as soon as we ener received nice fruit basket...

Nightmare
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Worst kind of service, my guest from US he was so unhappy with the hotel and the staff he termed it a motel, the rooms were stinking he spent most of his time sitting in the lobby, wifi wasn't working even after complaint was raised no one helped.

Breakfast was good and worth for 35 dhs

Staff very polite and friendly and helpful.
    • King Suite - Smoking

Overused furniture. Not properly cleaned room. Broken window. Noise/sound isolation very poor.

Staff very polite and friendly and helpful. Room service food was good.

Unfortunately unexpected disappointing
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

One small TV in the living room. No stove or any utensils in kitchen inspite of booking suite. Broken table in dinning area. No iron or table for ironing

Very Nice and Comfortable stay. Would like to stay here again.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Very nice place to stay in. Staff at Reception, Housekeeping and at Lobby were smiling, very good and supportive. Breakfast was excellent with good spread. Beach facility is also very good.

the location
    • Single Room - Non-Smoking

we asked for connected rooms but we didn't get it we asked for one king and one twin room, they provide both twin rooms they said they will fix the room to be king, but they didn't show up

the location the size of the rooms clean

Would visit again

Liked everything.

Everything I was very comfortable here, interior is a little dated but it was clean and comfortable and the bed was so comfy. I came to this hotel apprehensive after cutting my stay short at another hotel for the uncleanliness of the place, and I was very happy I chose Ramada.

Ramada Breakfast is always a treat, the spread sumptuous as...
    • Single Room - Non-Smoking

only glitch the lady in reception through check out was not courteous enough to change and correct the bill with correct company name

Ramada Breakfast is always a treat, the spread sumptuous as usual. The rooms were brilliant with absolutely comfortable beds. Great ambiance and staff truly great.

Housekeeping team is very active when it comes to the guest...
    • Standard Suite - Non-Smoking

When I went for breakfast then the two staff in the entrance of the restaurant didn't assist me. I feel upset because that is my first time in the hotel. They are just talking to each other.

Housekeeping team is very active when it comes to the guest request. The receptionist is friendly.

A perfect place for a small weekend outing.
    • Single Room - Smoking

Ramada Ajman always meet my requirement and front desk ladies Specially Emma and Anna they know me very well. They are the best.

It's just in room, the complimentary Tea milk, Please change it to Rainbow Milk as one tiny cup of milk is enough for one tea at a time. i used two tiny milk cups in tea but still the tea was dark with no milk taste at all.

The staff was polite and friendly.
    • Single Room - Non-Smoking

Very old furniture inside room , small TV , Bed linen and pillows smell like fat and tufts of sheep !! Bath towels were dirty and I bought and used my personal bed linen and towel

The staff was polite and friendly... good breakfast , dinner and lunch...Rooms are very big ... AC (inside room) is very good !!... Free private parking ...Big and new refrigerator....Reasonable price... Early and fast check-in

Staff were rude and condescending and location is far from Dubai cbd (45min)
    • Standard Suite - Smoking

They lost my booking reference which meant checking in took a long time. They also tried to get us to pay for a sofa bed when we had already bought one as part of a package deal. They offered a free shuttle bus service to the mall however the bus did not pick us up at the scheduled time (it left 45 minutes early) and we, along with a number of guests, were stranded at the mall and were forced to take a taxi home. They refused to admit it was their mistake and initially told us it was our fault for missing the bus until we showed them the bus schedule and they confirmed with the bus drivers that they left at the wrong time. They also never apologised for this incident.

Room service was decent. Hotel was fairly clean.