Reviews of Ramee Royal Hotel 4 stars

#312 of 384 hotels in Dubai

6.1

6.2

6.2

I like all of hotel staff specially receptionist yousra she...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I don't like ( one of )mirchi club staff no respect for gust hwo stand on table she removed table without any respect and permission and excuse really bad experience

I like all of hotel staff specially receptionist yousra she is so good

Wrong Choise of Hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There is no brightness in the hotel

It was a total disturbance hotel all through the night. Sounds from Dance Bars and other musical restaurants will not allow you to have a proper sleep.

The staff Mohammad Akber was very helpful and kind
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The music of the lounges are so loud that it can be heard inside the room with vibrations. Location not so great

The staff Mohammad Akber was very helpful and kind

Nice clean rooms and good value for money for a family
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff at reception were not so friendly and warm as would have been expected from a 4-star hotel. The bathroom did not have a hand shower, but it did have a bidet so it was a bearable situation. These were just minor details but we have to mention what happened at lunch time after check-in. Since it was Ramadan and not many places would be open for lunch, we decided to have lunch at one of the restaurants at the hotel itself - a popular sports bar and restaurant - and found it to be poorly lit with water leaking from overhead in some spots (we even spotted a cockroach scuttling across the table!), so this was slightly off-putting and we didn't find the food to be worth it for the prices.

The rooms were clean and spacious, especially the beds were so soft and comfortable! The lobby and hallways are well-maintained as well, and housekeeping staff were helpful in attending to our needs. Basement parking is very convenient too. Good breakfast buffet included in the room rate, and the restaurant where the breakfast was served was fairly pleasant. Overall it is good value for money if you're looking for a decent hotel in Karama just to spend the night and enjoy the room facilities.

Plenty of BARS.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Had to walk 1/2 mile in a windy climate to get to nice eat out places. Massage was closed and nearby hard to find massage places.

Plenty of BARS. Indian music dance and good entertainment for singles. Safe place. Nice salon. Friendly staff.

Value for money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Buffet breakfast was poor. All days got moat repetitive items and too served in large Numbers...ultimately loss in taste and texture.

The number of dance floors in a property was most attractive and value for money for a stay with family.

HORRIBLE
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The Rooms and bathrooms are very small AND NO TOILETRIES ! NO force on the water-flow, rude reception staff, non-hygenic cleaning staff! Poor housekeeping!

NOTHING !!! ABSOLOUTELY FLOP AND I WILL NEVER STAY OR RECOMMEND THIS PROPERTY.

Clean and comfort enough for business travel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Some rooms especially during night were a little bit noise because of the night club (I tried 2nd floor)

The front desk staff were really cooperative and the did their best to make me satisfied. The room and the wash room were clean enough and the cleaner was really polite and cooperative. Access to one of the bus station is less than 30 seconds and access to Metro station is just 5 minutes by walk. I would choose this property in future as it was satisfactory enough to me.

Nice mirchi restaurant and hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The front desk staff and receptionist was so helpful and friendly and check in check out was so easy steps even mirchi restaurant staff was so nice and honest

THE BED WAS VERY COMFTORTABLE.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

THERE WAS A MUSTY STALE SMELL IN THE BEDROOM. I ASKED AT THE RESTRAUNT FOR SOME HOT MILK FOR MY SON . THE WAITER THAT CAME TO THE ROOM WAS RUDE. TWO HOURS BEFORE CHECKING OUT I ASKED FOR A TAXI. AT THE RESEPTION THERE WAS A SIGN TAXI TO AIRPORT 35 AED. WE DID NOT GET THE TAXI ON TIME AND RAMEE ROYAL CHARGED ME 50 AED.

THE BED WAS VERY COMFTORTABLE.

I would never stay here again and do not advise anyone else to either.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We had no view, straight into next building, our safety deposit box did not work, room TV did not work, beds very small, 2 single beds for 2 adults plus I 12 year old. Room very noisy, next to elevator, above club and staff also stayed on this floor and talking laughing OMG loudly at 3am in the morning with doors slamming open and closed at this time. I did not sleep for any of our 3 night stay... horrible! Also the hotel just smelled BAD!

Only the location

I dont like ramee royal hotel and i will never book it again
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

First off the staff is stingy as hell They were always begging for money and plus not cooperative I always see anger on their forehead they were moody I stayed there for three days it was hell

To be honest i didnt like anything except the food which was not too much good but average

Very good, it will recommend to others

The opening of the morning breakfast it should be 06:30

The room is clean, overall is excellent except the TV channels only 35 channels in free to air it should be more.

Staff was quite cold and did not acknowledge my reservation.

Staff was quite cold and did not acknowledge my reservation. He did not let me stay at the Hotel, just because my friend who was accompanying me was a woman.

Room Is bigger
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

No pool in the property, I booked room with breaskfast but no American not continental .when we ask for 2 pair bathroom sleeper they brought only one and they are charging us for dental kit and bathroom sleeper. It was so disappointed and need to go out from the hotel and I brought from the super market and it was much cheaper then the hotel was charging.. I been to many hotel but never saw hotel charging for batheroom sleeper and dental kit. Those are the common things and it should be place in the room amenities, I never come to this property

Room Is bigger

Good Over all the Stay, but I will never book again, becuas of the behave I faced with FBM,
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was a Restaurant at the ground Floor where we did our breakfast, Its Manager was a very unprofessional person, I don't know how Ramee Group has selected him as Manager, I think he dont know how to behave with costumer. he was was like as street boy, I hope Management will take action against him and re evaluate him to check if he can be really a manager.

I Like the cleaning Staff, Receptionist, location is not bad,

Its really nice experience
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Please increase Break fasting time its very short

I like the every thing in hotel whether its staff or facilities...specialy i want to say about abdulla and sharaft are very good ...

In the short time there, it was a great value for money deal in a great location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Had to call room service twice and get upset to get milk. It took 39 minutes to bring milk for my coffee and they made an excuse that it was time to serve breakfast and could not give me a complimentary milk sachet. Ridiculous, since I paid for a king- size bed in a room...that should cater for 2 people since it was the only last minute room available. Noise from the nightclubs made it difficult for me to fall asleep easily.

Had a huge, clean, comfortable room with a bathroom/ tub to myself.

Room was fine but staff useless
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Service of reception staff. Asked them to call a taxi and to bring down luggage and they did not do it had to ask 3 Times before it was done in 45 mins. On arrival I asked the receptionist to organize a shuttle service for the airport and receptionist said he would get back to me on availablity but never did. Very disappointing service.

The hotel was clean and neat

Clean but noisy hotel
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

If you have room in 3rd floor, you cannot sleep until 3:00 AM because nightclub one floor upstairs. Breakfast poor.

Clean hotel, friendly stuff. Central location.

Worst property I have ever been in my life
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Everything was more then worst

I called 8 times to house keeping for towel and finally they bring the towel after 8pm and when I was checking out house keeping manager was checking my laguage for a towel this is totally unathical totally third class property

My stay was very good but communication needs to improve especially for the first time visitor.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

May be due to communication I did not know that the double bed was going to be shared among four of us. I traveled with two kids under 10 and including my wife we slept in the same bed. No extra provision.

I liked the fact that the house keeping was done just on time. I mean cleaning the room especially the one responsible called Mr. Shafik was marvelous and friendly.

Worst place to stay in.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

All the staffs were very rude and only their boards in the room read "your pleasure is our business", but not in their staff actions. Worst place to stay in.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Too much noise staff treat u like redlight district it’s not hotel it’s prostitution house if guest want to meet u they asked 300aed so we met outside restaurant don’t go this hotel 😡

I would not suggest this hotel to anyone for stay; good place to visit its restaurants, clubs, etc.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Extrapolating money by doubling the room rent for your partner/ friend, if you are not married couple. That's so unfair. No valet parking for hotel guests. Stuff do not make you feel homely. An "OK" hotel for the mass, but definitely not for the class.

Nice room, neat and clean. Very good location. Good restaurants, club, lounge and entertainments in the hotel.

Extremely bad experience staying at Ramee hotel, will not recommend anyone with family.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We did not like anything from the start like check-in issue, front desk staff, lobby area, room, housekeeping, breakfast quality and spread. moreover, there was very high noise decibel in the lobby as well as in the room ( second floor). When i called up reception they told me that there will be noise untill 3.00 AM. We could not sleep untill 3.00 am because of noise.

Nothing was good

I stayed in several hotels before but this was one of the worst experience I ever had. Don't go.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Only bidet is available in the toilet instead of faucet which I don't think any Asian will prefer. Comeon guys we are in Dubai, not Europe. Can you believe it's a 4 star hotel but no one to welcome and assist you with luggage when you reach. Don't expect any valet parking here as well. Staffs seems to be lazy and mismanaged. Swimming pool is only a bathtub sized (exaggerating a bit) not secure due to the depth and no hotel staff available to overlook. Parking are in 2 level basements which are crammed by broken furniture parts and other construction materials. Overall a bad experience. I'm done. Never again!!!

There was nothing extra ordinary to like much.

good place but noisy nights
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

parking was difficult. too much noise from the ground floor bars which continued all night till early morning hours.

location was not difficult to find and access, room was clean and neat. front desk staff were helpfull

Never ever again in my whole life!!!!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

This hotel is never ever a 3 or 4 star hotel. It is a place where the owner made sure that everybody works like a slave and doesnt get any time to rest or sit down. The hotel changes to a bordell house every day after 22:00 o'clock. I think there is 5 or 6 clubs in the hotel. All of them are very very overpriced snd there are 95% men in all clubs and 5% wonen but these are all prostitues hired by the hotel. Even if they meet somebody in the club and want to have some fun, they have to pay the hotel a big big fees. This place is the worste place in the whole of UAE.

Only the staff, i mean the room service staff the guys who clean the room and the waiters in the resyaurants. But the staff at the desk was very very rude and unfriendly.

Ramee stay

Restaurant is nice

Reception is good.when we enter the room it's bad smell. And ask tht staff to bring air freshener..didn't happen..later parking is very difficult here.wn we ask for a bottle of water, they told me one day one bottle water is free..we cannot give water..I ask normally every hotel water is free for guests..he said u book for one day ..or you wait for next day 12pm..then I told him that time we have to vacate room..after all talks they brought me water. But customer service is very bad here.the staffs/ department coordination not there ,restaurant breakfast is good, Staffs are nice in restaurant. While check out today we called reception and ask them to send some one to but we waited for 30min no one came.very poor. Swimming pool is very small, like a small bed rpom space, there isfacilities fir kids. Rates are okay.

The hotel is very clean, with modern design, and very spacious.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very accessible to Burjuman mall, City Center Mall, and metro station. Food served is very good. Rowena who works at Times Sports Bar is very good.

Self had booked a room on the 15th Sept night as I had a...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Self had booked a room on the 15th Sept night as I had a meeting to attend on the 16th morning My colleague visited the hotel as we were working on a presentation to be submitted to our client and she was not allowed to visit me my room which is ridiculous - reason given "Guests not allowed" Will never use or recommend this hotel to anyone

Disappointed
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The rude staff at the reception very poor communication and he doesn't how to approach a situation.

The Filipino lady at the reception very welcoming.

i dont coming in future in your hotel, becoz your security...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

i dont coming in future in your hotel, becoz your security & staff is very very poor, he dont now How to deal with the customer, not respect to female, means staff & security not now which person is guest & which person other visitors.

Nice stay

Clubs till 3 am !!

“ The meaning of professionalism” Mohammed the night receptionist was very nice, he has a good customer service, great listening skills, he never refuse anything we asked him .

WORTHFUL
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Hot water facility in the room to Improve. (The staff says to open tab for 10 minutes, but even after 1 hr there is no hot water

Worth for money. excellent.

economy and location wise good. staff were caring.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Initially Small room was allotted Which was changed upon complaint. Bathroom roof was leaking? Night club loud sound disturbed while sleeping. Bad smell on the floor. Tv was not in order. Upon complaining the above were fixed except loud sound of night club. Car parking area was dirty.

Breakfast, daily room cleaning, polite and caring staff, economy Wise good.

Good value for money.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Rude check-in staff, too busy chatting to one another than concentrating on the guest. Music from bars can be heard in the upper floor rooms.

Good location and value for money

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Just OK kinda hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

cleanliness (need little more improvements), no toothpaste or flipflops

good=wifi, location, parking, easy check-in and check-out. Receptionist (filipino) was helpful.

Indian style hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very noisy in the evening, 2 bars on the ground floor, 1 on the 3rd floor. Indian way both for the amusement and food served, incl. breakfast

Comfortable room

Ok for a 1 night stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Noise from the hotel nightclub kept me awake until 3am! Lots of seedy looking characters and pristitutes in the place.

Room was clean. Bed was comfortable.

Stay to save not for comfort
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It smells curry as you enter the reception area. Loud music from many of their clubs is played till early morning and poor sound proofing or may be no sound proofing does not let you sleep.

Spacious rooms and cheap price

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

.Front desk lady (Lamyia) was cooperative only.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

.There were plenty of small flies inside and around the breakfast area. .Croissants were most unfresh .I asked for half fried egg omelet, The guy burnt the eggs and put in front of me. .only one type of bread

.Front desk lady (Lamyia) was cooperative only. .just good enough to be acceptable except, the breakfast below average.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Your staff named Mohammed is very polite and friendly to customers.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The fact that I was able to get a taxi from the location of the property to the airport at 2a.m in the morning. Secondly, promixity to shopping mall

Very okay

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

A good stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bathroom sanitary ware is old enough

Everything is OK , upgraded my room was really nice , comfortable stay , just the sanitary ware needs a look from the hotel

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

I really enjoyed my self and my hubby at hotel was great
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I will go again the cleaner mr shafiq would recommed great customer services and the staff everyone was great helpfull 5 stars to ramme royal hotel 😊🌺

The staff great friendly staff would recommend

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

hotel old.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

hotel old...a lityle wierd but quite comfortsble with lots to do....ate a great steak in the bar restaurant. some things dont work properly and location a little out of bur dubai

Double pay?
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The payment criteria and tax wasn't clear at booking.com. I had to pay the full amount at reception desk after giving my card Information to booking.com. I still in doubt If I'm going to be Double charged for this. Could booking.com clarify It?

The room was large, and very comfortable.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The quality of food must be improved, as we couldn't even eat several types of food that they provided for the dinner and breakfast.

The room was large, and very comfortable. Most of the facilities were availabel in the room.

A noisy hotel, not pleasant, dark an grey. Visitors not allowed in rooms
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

See above.I have explained it all above

Dark, grey, staff gloomy,too noisy with eveyday disco, felt like you were in a backyard hotel. They do not allow visitors in room like boarding school. Horrible hotel. I will never go back there.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

DUBAI BUSINESS TRIP
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Access to the hotel from airport. Water leakage from the room roof. Noise during the night and odd feeling that the hotels in a muslim country is full of prosecutes in 6 bars. Breakfast was not free. Unprotected WIFI. TINY out of work swimimg pool

BED WAS GOOD.

Good accomodation and nice quality
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Ebery night is not quiet, but OK

Nice hotel room, very good and friendly personal, breakfest is very good. place is good for transport to interesting places, not long way to metro,

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

Very bad experiance
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

They have kept sudaanis and other bad people in the hotel who always Stare at people and some time give threats. They have many clubs inside hotel and they wont let u sleep all the night as of baad drum. The reception is very bad no ethics at all.

Not recommend
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

- Very noisy bar inside the hotel, loud music until 2a.m. My room was No.134, I don't know if it's near the bar but the music was very loud, the air-con was shaking and making cling-cling noise, we could not sleep including our 1,5 year old baby. What a tiring night. - The room was not clean and fresh, it smelled old and damp.

The staff was friendly

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

One night in Ramee royal.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff were very abrupt, they questioned me when I returned after being out. Despite me having a room key I was kept by the lift while a gentleman checked if I was staying there. It all was very uncomfortable, and I felt that the manner in which this happened was distasteful.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Excellent location But!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Excellent location, but the sounds of tbe club till 2:00 am was annoying us at the room. The hotel is 100% Indian in terms of food, guests and employees

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Breakfast was ok.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very loud music till 3 am!!! If you would like to sleep, don't choose this hotel. They promised me a room on higher level, but I got a room on the first floor, which was very noisy. Staff was unpolite. Stinky room.

Breakfast was ok.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Very bad hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Location, and don't comfort because there is night club in the hotel with loudly music. I didn't sleeep:((( next day I changed to other hotel

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Terrible Experience
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

the internet is very bad, useless booking description said airport shuttle but they refused to provide. they don't speak English. Overall it was a terrible experience

Not good
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

One of the guy who is on reception (most probably Egyptian ) is rude man. Knows nothing about how to behave to customer of the hotel. Other staff is nice in their behaviour.

Good facilities as per requirement.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Not great, but not horrible overall, okay for a short stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

reception staff needs training, check-in procedures are slow, breakfast is too Indian, horrible taste in decor and furniture, room telephone and air conditioning had serious problems

Nice room space, nice price, friendly room service staff, clean and renovated bathroom

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

The staff is really unpolite specially reciption one indian...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff is really unpolite specially reciption one indian girl ( had ring in nose) me and. My friend never saw rude person like this in our life I never and ever offer this hotel to american and europian , if u go there u see everybody argue in reciption

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Very noisy hotel with clean rooms
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very very noisy, they have a club in the ground floor, with loud music till 3am, if you have important meeting or business to do in the morning, please look for another quite hotel who respects the gusts need for rest and comfort, They have also a poor TV cable programs.

Friendly staff, Mr Mohamed at the reception was very helpful, clean rooms

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Good hotel, not far to metro.....
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It's definitely noisy with bars on roof, one is choice less.

Though check in was little late, the reception staff were good in behavior and attitude. Room quite clean and nothing amiss.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Spacious room with extra large bed .
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Check in process - very slow due to previous late check outs. I arrived for 2pm check in - didn't actually get checked in until after 3pm. No towels available on arrival to my room . Was told they would be supplied after one hour..

Spacious room with extra large bed . Excellent authentic indian restaurant

Lack of professionalism
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Mohammed the night receptionist was very rude, doesn't have good customer service, no listening skills, was more in a position of arguing with us over our right of requesting our Emirates ID and keep on telling us listen and was cutting us off when we tried to speak up.

The room was nice and very specious

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Not FOUR star at all!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

very unfriendly staff! Do not expect them to provide you any kind of service. Very noisy place there are bars and joints in the premises that blast music all night. We could see the cups vibrating in our rooms the music was that loud. Breakfast was a disgrace, everything was cold, rubbery and stale. Didn't even get an apology from the place for serving third grade quality food. This is not a family place at all, wish I had known before booking. Room cleaning misplaced quite few things of mine while cleaning.

Location was good, close to malls and world trade centre. Manager was nice enough to upgrade our room for free because of a mistake by booking.com

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Nice big and neat room, good furniture.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Loud music from a ground floor night club shook my room from 11 p.m. till 2 a.m. every day. Night clubs are the scourge of this hotel.

Nice big and neat room, good furniture. Staff quite helpful. Indian and European Breakfast.

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

We booked Non smoking room as I am allergic to the smoke,...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We booked Non smoking room as I am allergic to the smoke, but room was not non smoking, on complaining they sprayed lot of heavy room freshener, that made it worse. Staff moved us to another room and it was also smoking room with lot of smoking smell. As we paid in advance, they didn't offer to return our money and cancel our booking. It was bad experience. If you are non smoker...be careful.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Excellent value for money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Only the entrance charges for Hotel Guests inside the Mirchi Disco.

Enjoyed the business trip without any tension and relaxed with the facilities and entertainment been provided by the Hotel.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

This place is awful

This place is awful. Don't stay here. It looks under construction and there is construction next door. They took forever to check me in cos they lost the reservation and tried to keep my passport instead of taking a copy

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Would never recommend
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff are extremely rude and kept me waiting! And he was so unprofessional instead of just finishing one client at a time he attends to all of them together and hence no one is checked in And there's just so much confusion

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Be careful if you are with Family
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Coz of loud music at the pub sound is coming so high that you want be able to sleep. If you are going for relaxation this hotel is not good. Also, please don't book room on first floor and only try and get the room on top floor.

Nothing Specific....it's okay type.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Horrible stay. Won't want to come back here.or recommend to anyone.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Extremely boisterous! The hotel has 2 night clubs and the music goes on until 3am. The music is so loud that i could hear things vibrating in my room. If you love peace and quiet then this is definitely not the one. Cleanliness is ok. Extremely Rusty plug hole in bath tub.

Nothing much. I don't see why they are rated 4 star! They need to emphasise on the two night clubs and how long the music goes no for.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Would you like to experience a bit of hell?
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

This, simply put, was my worst hotel experience (ever!). My room was located on the floor above the bar, which is so loud that the room vibrates and noise levels are above 80dB from 11 pm to 3 am. Good luck sleeping with that! When asked to be changed from the room, staff were not helpful. When I first entered the room, there was a water leak coming from the ceiling, which made me notice how stained the floor was from recurring water being on top of it . It is also located in an uncomfortable location. Stay here at your own peril.

The wifi connection was stable

Browse Ramee Royal Hotel traveller photo gallery