Reviews of Ras Al Khaimah Hotel 4 stars

Khozam, Ras al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates

#19 of 36 hotels in Ras al Khaimah

Found a cheap deal, and it was lovely, found it really good...

Very small lifts.

Found a cheap deal, and it was lovely, found it really good value for money. As it was Eid weekend I had a fruit platter and chocolates wishing me Eid Mubarak.

Environment is calm and cool
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The bathroom was too smelly And there will be not facility arrangement seen after informing the same . And the room was fine and the washroom was not good . Plz have a look in future

Environment is calm and cool

A place you must know.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The meal they prepare or offer. Maybe because Im an asian that's why I didn't fully satisfied.

The ambiance is peaceful and comfortable. And the one I like most is the place itself-a unique and simple.

Good Iftar meal
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We checked out and had to wait in reception area for two hours though we asked for late checkout and were given two hours extension. We came downstairs in hurry due to a mix up with time zones and then the reception didn’t help us to get our room back.

Good Iftar meal

Really had a great time

Nothing at all

The staffs are so welcoming. I have taken 3 rooms and all were so comfortable, great that i have given 2 connecting rooms where my old parents stayed. I didnt expect it. Thank you very much.

Good!
    • Deluxe Double Room

we need to wait for checking out, coz they need to check the room first before letting us go, first time experiencing that situation unlike from the 5* hotel we'd stay, thank!

Bed is comfortable

Fair enough for a weekend escapade, location is within RAK city center
    • Deluxe Double Room

The reception was a bit annoying, I was holding my 2 month old baby and there were 3 persons in the receptions all seemed quite busy and there was not even a que at that time. They could have been more sensitive that we have an infant and checking in took a bit longer. No one seemed to want to greet and finally they asked for our Emirates ID and then I said finally they want to check in us. Baby Cot was very dirty so we kept our baby in between us on the bed.

The restaurant staff were very courteous (kabayans!!!) and very accommodating. Food was really great and we are happy. All the rest was fine the rooms most especially I cannot complain. Room service was also fast.

Not Bad
    • Deluxe Double Room

Water stagnation at shower outlet, slippery wash room floor, no sufficient cloth hanger in wash room, no balcony, no sea or pool view from window, no wall clock in room, waiting for pool timing to start.

Bed, TV, WiFi, Breakfast, Swimming Pool, great complimentary (fruits, tea, coffee & water)

-The room selection was not good as it was beside the water...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

-The room selection was not good as it was beside the water pumps (view and noise ) -The washroom was not good(Basine water tape was not functionally correct No clothes hanger and shampoo, soap hanger for the shower)

Horrible
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It’s was horrible experience it’s my first time in Ra’s al Khaimah and specially this hotel , I lost my weekend because of them , Réception staff grace and deloite two Filipino are the bad FOA I saw in my life , not smiling not working , upon check they don’t explain to any thing about hotel facilities, even I asked for touristic place in Ra’s al Khaimah , they don’t know like this , and food was really bad , need to change everything in this hotel , even the carpet in third floor it’s a garbage. You really disappointed me.

Thank you ayman and amine for your great support and assistance.

Horrible
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Noisy at night, if you want to sleep before 1 am then you shouldnt book this hotel, because of the loud music.My stay was awful and had to change 3 rooms in 2 nights and all were noisy.I will never ever book here again and recommend all people that want to sleep at night not to. The least i could say about my stay is that it was horrible

Clean Comfortable bed

The staff was very attentive, the room confortabel and...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The water leaks through the bathroom box that got all wet. The sink was also leaking. A room next to mine was under construction and the noise disturbed. They just stopped with the noise after 9pm. For one night it wasn't a big deal but I would complain if I need to stay more.

The staff was very attentive, the room confortabel and facilitys very good. Perfect location.

Worst experience on my life. Literally made my family suffer. Regret that I selected this among all
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

They had the whole 1st floor under construction and the reason of our stay was to rest but my whole family with high bp mother of mine didn’t sleep because of the noise of construction.. after repeated request, they still continued (this is at 7am to 9pm).. and no one could stop the workers even after repeated request that my mother wants to sleep few hours as she is not feeling well.. Worst thing was that it wasn’t mention anywhere in the booking.com nor hotel website. Worst service ever.. n worst hotel ever.

Only the location but rest was poooooor

Fair Accommodation, value for money.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1st-floor carpet even though looks nice, I would suggest replacing with the new one. Deodorize the carpet at the least. I stayed @ 116 and is highly advised to replace the sanitary taps with the new ones.

Accessibility to the city, ground lobby looks fair

Overall the hotel was well maintained.felt clean and neat.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Exhaust system. Room 121 I think. When u use the toilets the bad odour was reaching the bed room.

We had all meal from the hotel. Room service was good and felt great value for money. Front office staff was very impressive. We all felt that overall is good but the staffs can be little more pleasing i mean smile should come from the heart.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

The Hotel was neat and clean, the service of the Staff and...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There is not having any good restaurant nearby and the hotel foods are too costly for a normal man

The Hotel was neat and clean, the service of the Staff and other is good, nice place to stay and relax

Very good value for money.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Booking.com reservation was not with them when we arrived despite booking two weeks prior.

Great complete black out curtains. Food was great value for money. Actually came looking better than pictures in menu. Also accommodated very easily our requests for non menu food. Ie healthy for cycling.

Disappointing... High Expectations but Low Facilities
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1. Checked in Room 117, AC is too noisy, there were sounds like somebody is knocking in the AC duct, maintenance guys checked and acknowledged there was some bearing problem, ultimately we had to shift to another room 114 on the same floor but the sound continued. 2. There was no hot water, we had a baby with us and upon requesting they informed, some maintenance work going on for hot water line and it will take 2 more days. 3.Pressure in the shower was very low, it was not sufficient and we to drop the plan of bathing. 4. None of the rooms have door bells. 5. Fridge found empty in both the rooms, there were no paid snacks, soft drinks, water bottle.

We liked the location of the hotel, both swimming pools are good, Breakfast is ok

Give my money back !
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff, cleanliness, breakfast and hotel maintenance.

Horrible experience! I wish I had done something else with that money. Its a 40 years old property in RAK and not at all maintained well. Breakfast was cold and not good, repulsive bed stains, small rooms and swimming pool, staff not professional, not enough parking space during weekends.

disappointing
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No hot water no AC in corridoor called at 6 to inform reception no hot water assistant came at 9 to attend was too late

The sandwhich from the kitchen - room service

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Not happy that music started outside our room at 10.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Not happy that music started outside our room at 10.30pm just as we were about to sleep and went on to after midnight. There is also a function room near the hotel which quite often hosts noisy outdoor functions which continue late into the night. Not a hotel to stay at if you like a peaceful nights sleep

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

It wasnt all that
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the width of the beds were less, I had requested a Double bed but I got 2 singles because "no availability". I wasn't happy about it at all. I wanted to check in before because I was in Ras al Khaimah since 9 am. but I had to wait outside till 2 pm to actually get a place. Lastly, I didn't like that I pay for accommodation per person and not per room. If I were to bring in guests even for an hour, I wasn't allowed to and I had to pay extra to do that! this was not fair at all. I had to pay extra to let my guest come in my room.

Good for relaxing but not for business travellers
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the wifi is slow water is dirty - brown color is coming out everytime I open the shower and I felt itchiness every time I showered drinking water for the breakfast is not good (it's a bit cloudy looking and I think it's dirty too)... the rooms look so old. I think they need a massive renovation.

the ambience is very relaxing. the garden and the pool are nice.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Bad hotel, shouldn't be even rated as a hotel!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

It was the worst Hotel I visited in my life. It should totally close! Bad smell, bad food, flies. bad restaurant service ... etc. I wouldn't stay there for AED 10

NOTHING

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Worst place to stay ever in my life
    • One-Bedroom Suite

If you traveling with children , never stay there on a weekend. They have this night party and the music is so loud that nobody can sleep. There is no use complaining to the staff. They just sleep over it.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Good location but bad hot water system
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Definitely not a 4 star hotel ..yes it was a 4 star 15-20 years back. Same old furnitures. Hot water system is awful .when compared normal water has a different color..hot water gives a light corrosion color and water is not warm enough in the evening.

Free fruit plate, Staff are the best ! Kids pool was wonderful and free wifi breakfast is ok.good location and nice view.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Generally good, but why no hot water in the shower?
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

As hotel guests go, I think I'm fairly easy to please. However, there are some basic requirements that I would consider an essential part of any hotel visit. Hot water, for instance. I had to make do with a cold shower on the Thursday evening, and only a slightly warm shower on Friday morning. Considering the fact that I had just run a half marathon and was dreaming of a nice hot shower to relax my muscles, this was even more disappointing.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The location was just what I needed.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

A solid no frills option in RAK city.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room service was a little slow but the staff were suitably apologetic.

A solid no frills option in RAK city. It is a little dated but has a certain charm for that. And the location is absolutely ideal for the start of the RAK half marathon near Sheikh Zayed mosque.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

A good stay in RAK hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The bed should be a queen bed but it was two single beds put together that was really bad to sleep

I went to RAK half marathon and the hotel is 10 min walk from the start line The food and the pool.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Value for money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There are noise from aircond/ generator from outside of our room. A bit disturbing for me to focus on my work deadlines, however at night they switch off the generator so we could have good sleep.

Staff are helpful & responded very fast on every request. We receive complimentary fruit basket. Simple & nice breakfast.Wifi excellent.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

ok not that gr8
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Toilets were up to the mark of 4 star hotel, no hot water supply, climate was cold & we had no shower coz hot water supply was not there.

LOCATION WAS GOOD

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

When I stay in your hotel it's really nice and I really love the food specially.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The water bcoz the last time I uncountered the hot water not coming so it's better inform the customer how is the condition of everything so they will not call you to ask and complain why like this like that.

I like the most of the view in your place and your room I really feel comfortable.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Nice place to explore
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Not good enough warm water. Very slow and not hot enough. Not enough Bollywood entertainment. need more south Indian food if possible.

I love the hotel and location. I love shisha place and can view RAK city from there. One of the best thing is the fruit basket they send and surprise me during my stay.

Its a grand auld spot.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No Alcohol. Shower occasionally cold. No electrical sockets beside bedside. Due to early checkout (3 days early).Reception staff attempted to charge me for these three days during checkout.

Free Gym use. Good Breakfast. Comfortable bed. Nice pool and pool area. Barbers in hotel. All staff were friendly. Laundry service was fast.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

If you want a place to sleep without any expectations, its ok but never 4 Star
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The poor state of the swimming poor, white grauting was mostly black

Helpful reception staff, but not too well organized. Book 2 rooms for 4 people they say the booking from booking.com was for 2 single rooms

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Overall it was a great experience.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Could use additional channels on the TV like discovery channel, national geographic and english cartoon channels. Toilet and bathroom may need a little modernization.

Good breakfast, nice location, fair price and hotel staff are very kind and polite. Ample parking space and free wifi.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Over all a good stay , decent place with a nice view
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The King size bed had two single bed mattress put together, the men's washroom beside the pool was not clean

The bed was very comfortable, breakfast was excellent, swimming pool was clean

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

it was not good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

this hotel it's show in booking 4 star but when I stay in this hotel I can give this hotel one star not more.every thing was old nothing new and the bed was unconfertebil at all. no comments actually.

I like only the location was good

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Overall it was great experiance except the bed and room service menu, i think they should improve.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I didnt liked the bed..it wasnt comfertable..the food and too expensive and didnt have many choices for curries in room service menu.

I liked the view of sea from my room.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

The staff are lovely they answer to you immediately,the room...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room it views to the technical roof its little bit noisy

The staff are lovely they answer to you immediately,the room its nice and comfortable The facilities and the location

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

Value for Money.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Washroom didn't have hot water. Water licking issue too. It seems it need some renovations. Need some pest control too.

Nice Location. Nice place to have Shisha. Value for money. Good Weather too.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

They have a strategic location in Ras Al-Khaima.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The stuff were some how rude! 1) I asked the reception to send someone to get me some Nescafe, he send someone who was very angry and he told me that this is the last time to order such thing!!! This is very disappointing!!! I didn't know what to tell him!!! 2) I asked the reception to tell me where is the Qibla in my room, he send someone who Knocked the door and entered the room without my permission!!! He started to search for the Qibla sticker that usually hotels put! But he couldn't find any! As if I can't see such thing!!! Then he gave me a direction and when I checked with one of the guests IT WAS WRONG!!!

They have a strategic location in Ras Al-Khaima.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Good Choice
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Wifi was a bit slow and parking was full in the night. Breakfast was ok.

Traditional style nice hotel. The rooms were clean and tidy and bed was very comfortable. Nice and clean pool not much crowded when we visited so enjoyed a lot.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2016

Not going there anymore
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

1- there where no towels at all in the room and we called the room service many times no one brought something 2- they told me that my reservation is cancelled because then wanted to charge me more although it was fully active 3-the bathroom smells so bad and the basin is brocken 4- they kept calling us from 11 to go out from the room because they said that there are some people waiting 5- elevators are really small and it smells! I asked for a king size bed.. they brought me a child bed and made the 2 single beds as one bed behind each other.. and the covered it with a sheet!

Nothing to like!

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Very friendly staff and the room is huge and comfy.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The horrible looking red carpet

Very friendly staff and the room is huge and comfy. The place was quiet, can really relax after a strenuous hike on RAK mountain. Complimentary water, tea and coffee facilities provided. Its location is easy to find/central and there's a mall close by too.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

I like only the location only only
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I dont like the service there .. i dont like hotel because very old and it was no hot water to shower .. they damge my laptop also .. even they dont have good attitude the stuff .. very bad smell in the room .. alot alot alot of thing ..

I like only the location only only

Need more facilities and cleanness
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Only one shisha cafe is there for non smoker was nothing . Room was dirty like carpet , furniture etc seem since long time no paint and maintaine done .

Location,

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Staying in RAK Hotel was a great experience...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I like the overall experience... very friendly staff, service was good and the room was comfy. The place was quiet, can really relax staying and not far in places I went.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

dreadful stay - worst ever in all my travels
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No hotwater - was not informed when i booked that the water heater system wasnt working from 3 days prior to my stay. neither was i informed when i checked in

Wifi

Environment very dirty and pool watch room
    • Deluxe Double Room

The breakfast n buffet is of very low quality the pool smells and the sun beds very dirty

I am very satisfied and happy staying in RAK Hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I like staying in RAK Hotel, I like their service, they have good people, the hotel was in good location, room was clean and comfortable.

The rooms were spacious
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Services including WiFi is not that great. No late checkout allowed even though I had the Booking.com geneious prevelages

The rooms were spacious

Clean and valued
    • Deluxe Double Room

Middle of midnight listening many kid sound

Clean and valued

Good location and sympathetic staff 👍

Good location and sympathetic staff 👍

The room is very neat and clean
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I would like to have a bath tub that time... instead we only have shower and bath in the room.

The room is very neat and clean

Luxury rooms, comfortable bed, good view

Timing for swimming pool

Luxury rooms, comfortable bed, good view Everything

Worth of Money this time.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bathroom sanitary fittings was too outdated.

Overall everything was fine.

good

everything

Swimming pool and the food

Swimming pool and the food

• Superior Double or Twin Room

You preferably need to have a car, as there are nearby market at walking distance

Good breakfast and pool and other facilities

Still have the good tradition of welcoming the guest with a...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Still have the good tradition of welcoming the guest with a fruit basket

Quiet place and comfortable

Quiet place and comfortable

Noise was there till 00:15

Coffee shop noise

Perfect

Amazing stay

Everything.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Everything. From staff, facilities, location, everything is very good.

Everything was really nice
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room was really comfortable and nice, soft bed, decoration of the room, all amenities. Price is very good also. I will be back to this hotel again.

All is perfect
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Fantastic stay .. special thanks to front office team. Complimentary Fruit basket is good way to welcome guests.

Decent stay