Reviews of Regal Plaza Hotel 3 stars

Al Mankhoul Street, Next to Al Fahidi Metro Station, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#354 of 421 hotels in Dubai

6.1

5.7

6.2

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

• Standard Room

I called for maintenance of my room TV as it was not working and sadly nobody turned up. I need to call bolly wood café service to my room but no contact numbers.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Overall experience not bad.
    • Standard Room

For me, parking is the major issue with this hotel. Internet was too bad.

One more stay in the hotel, nothing much different from last stay. Premium location, value for money.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Good for short stays!
    • Standard Room

Parking is the most annoying part about this hotel. You have to get lucky to find one vacant parking slot in front of the hotel and definitely it's public paid parking which it means each one hour you have to pay, I believe it's not convenient at all.

It's a budget friendly hotel. Good internet speed, and the room was not bad at all, very sufficient for one night stay. Premium location as it's just few steps away from the metro station and many other facilities around.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Bell desk service is very good.
    • Standard Room

Poor service. I tell operator to plz give me iron as i m in hurry to leave. But for about half an hour no body comes. I call twice. But no.body came.

Bell desk service is very good.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Amazing Hospitality by Chef Anish and Team for my family and Guests
    • Standard Room

I dint like that my Emirates ID was asked for during my check in and not returned to me during my check out I had to call them and come back to collect my ID the next day

I like the service of Chef ANISH and his team for organizing my Child's first bday party At Their Bollywood Cafe for my 40 pax guest along with children and also a very nice breakfast buffet for my family next morning and good food on the buffet for my child's bday party which was well organized and sufficient for all 40 guest and good comments from them too about the food and ambiance of the Bollywood cafe and Decorations with good Music a perfect Party Hall place to enjoy - Excellent service by the staff too Cheers

worst 3 star hotel in bur Dubai
    • Standard Room

rude hotel stuff. dirty hotel. dirty uncleaned room refrigerator. old dirty beds. old dirty room and bathroom no hot water. swimming pool is full of pigeon trash. first time in my life reception stuff not piking the phone i had to call for more thin 8 times.

the only thing was good is hotel location and restaurants near by

Below average experienace
    • Standard Room

The water pressure is so low. The housekeeping people don't keep towels in the room. They only supply when you ask them that to after 3 to 4 reminders. I wanted an empty dinner plate and I had to call 3 times to get a dinner plate. I requested some ice around 4 am. The room service guy said he will send in 10 minutes and the ice never came. The room service is just awful.

nothing much

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Not so comfortable
    • Standard Room

I went to take shower around 2 Am. Water was very lukewarm. I was feeling cold after taking shower as I was not used taking shower with that kind of water. Half way through my shower, I realized they did not put bath towels. With water drenching from my body, I reached the phone to call the front desk to send me towels. In the meantime, I had to dry myself with my t-shirt. I was waiting for the towels to arrive. Never came even after 10 minutes. Hotel staff from the hallway had to call the front desk on my behalf to send me towels. Then they sent me towels nearly after 20 minutes after my first call. Not only water was not hot but also there was no water pressure. These guys are cutting corners to save money. Bathroom had dirt (black) at the junction of tiles. Bath tub does not have a shower curtain. Instead they have a fixed glass that covers about half bath tub only. Whenever I take shower water spatters into bathroom. When you get out, you will be walking on your own shower water. It was a very terrible experience...it doesn’t deserve 3 star...

The only good thing that can be said to have met some...
    • Deluxe Room

Breakfast was very poor, there wasn't choices. The facilities were very old and needed renovation and maintenance that did not take place.

The only good thing that can be said to have met some satisfactory criticisms was the menu of 24-hour restaurant. It was positive, however, that the hotel was nearby a metro station.

I am staying Regal plaza hotel last 3 years I have lot of...
    • Standard Room

I am staying Regal plaza hotel last 3 years I have lot of memory in this hotel I like the staff service what I prefer they knows I like to come again and again this hotel I am working in hotel industries and I know how to take care of guest but when I am become guest I feel so comfortable in this hotel I prefer to my friends they can stay and enjoy the facility thank you so much all all the staff specially for room service and front office anyone of very close sales and marketing she is a very kind and very good thank you so much

Every thing is perfect in the hotel.
    • Standard Room

Every thing is perfect in the hotel. Only one thing that didn't met my expectation was that when i asked for tooth brush and paste they refused as usually all hotels provide if you ask them otherwise over all it is nice stay and location is the best point for this property.

Won’t be there ...
    • Deluxe Room

House keeping awful... had to remind Checking time took over half an hour No free entry to clubs for in-house Chef behaviour @ breakfast awful... looks like hotel does not pay him well

Good staff in Reatuarant

If you are looking for bit clean stay hotel is not receomended
    • Standard Room

smell in the room was bad, no non smoking rooms available. The towels in rooms having holes and water pressure was minimum. The Hot water was dirty which was amazing experience

The flexibility for late checkout, I have to wait for long during check in. The checkout was also disappointing as Receptionist was not in position to perform accurate billing

the Bed sheet and bellows very old with bad Smelly and bed...
    • Standard Room

to make a regular maintenance for the hotel.and to change the shower towels with new clean towels and bed cover and bellows.

the Bed sheet and bellows very old with bad Smelly and bed bugs, maybe not change for long time. also bath towels very old and get used for many years , Where the threads slip out of them and their color is dull. also water leaked in the bath room , I inform about it but its not repaired until i left the hotel.

Entry to night club not free for hotel guests.
    • Standard Room

Entry to night club not free for hotel guests... how come? You make guests endure the loud bass even in the upper floors of the building (I was staying on 5th floor, not possible to sleep easily until after 3p.m.) and if they want to check out the action you ask them to pay 100 AED which is far more than in any other location in the area. In the sports bar, the manager made me sit down and order a beer after he had promised to show me my German Bundesliga match. Then, 10 minutes into the game after I had taken my first sip of the beer, they just switched the channel to some other English game and told me this was because other customers had requested it. So why did he make me sit down, in the first place!? Then it took him 10 minutes to put my game onto some other screen where I had to stand to watch the game (little screen across from the toilets above the door). When I complained he told me in quite a rude tone I could finish my beer and leave if I did not like it. I was too upset to even answer. Will reconsider ever going back there.

Metro station is in front of hotel, beds are comfortable,...
    • Standard Room

Prostitutes and old men coming to the hotel club, old furniture and carpet

Metro station is in front of hotel, beds are comfortable, breakfast is good, temperature in room is perfect

It's location near to the Metro 25 meters aways from...
    • Standard Room

The room I was given first was water leakage and carpet become wet. Due to which some kind of smell was there in the room. Finally the room was changed. Toilet plumbing needs replacement. All valves all leaking and old. Door locks are not in good condition. Lights in the room very poor. needs improvement. At lower floors more sound due to night club. Needs sound proofing.

It's location near to the Metro 25 meters aways from metro entry

Hotel Does not give the value for money.
    • Standard Room

Smelly entrance. It says it has Sauna but no Sauna at all. Room was very small they gave initially but later they changed it to a little better one. Swimming Pool has no value and all other facilities were not meeting expectations.

I just liked the location.

Improvements Needed
    • Standard Room

The bathroom was outdated with dirty grout around the tub in room 704. Didn't realize a nightclub was on the premises and as we entered the lobby in the evenings, it was loud music and heavy smoke. I would not recommend this hotel to Muslims because of the clubs and also the refrigerator was stocked with alcoholic beverages.

The location was great, near the metro station. The bed was comfortable.

I strongly feel i wast my money!!!
    • Standard Room

The behavior of hotel operation staff spacially hotel manager towards the guest staying and visiting the room is totally unprofessional and insulting, they don't care about a guest they only care about money if you keep paying extra (as per their demand) everything will be OK, otherwise they said sorry we cant support you, we only follow hotel management SOP!! My stay was 4 days due to their unprofessional attitude I check out (around 4:00 am)after two days staying there , they haven't return money, they deduct all 4 days, as they said you came through booking.com, there is no refund policy you stay or go we will deduct all 4 days. I paid rest two days in another hotel.

nearby metro station

The location was great.
    • Deluxe Room

The bar downstairs. It smelled bad and there were some 'interesting ' people around. The reception area was very noisy.

The location was great.the staff were friendly and very helpful.

Its near to metro station that is the only value add for...
    • Standard Room

Staff behaviour is extremely poor. Rooms and toilet were not at all clean. Hotel was crowded and noisy in the night time because of a night club in the ground floor near to the entrance .

Its near to metro station that is the only value add for this hotel

Not so bad. Just need to change thier Towels and do proper room service.
    • Standard Room

The Towels are like 100 year old or of during the times of Prophet Muhammed pbuh. Still not changed. They don't do room service properly...

The Friday buffet was good with 5 beverage offer AED115. The restaurant manager was freindly Mr Nelson.

Good location and friendly staff
    • Standard Room

Warmish/cold showers. No kettle or coffee facilities in the room.

Breakfast was good however I would have liked proper coffee no Nescafé with hot water. Staff were very friendly. Location was excelent just in front of the metro! Cleanliness was good.

PATHETIC!
    • Standard Room

Me and my fried booked a room for three nights with two different bookings (one for one night and other for two night). After spending one night, we checked out of the room, went to the reception around 7:30AM and asked to keep our luggage once we are back in the evening for check in with booking done on my friend's name. While checking out on day 3, they gave us one bill on my friend's name by saying this was an extension for them and not a check out on day 1. Now Ic an not claim my bill from my employer as the bill they gave me for one night was a provisional bill without a bill number. While staff was discussing this issue with their accounts team on call, they were keep saying that the client needs bill split into two rather than explaining them that it was their own staff's negligence. I also asked to see the Manager of the hotel Kessag L. Bhutia to see me at reception, but no one showed up while we were waiting for one hour. I would strongly suggest to avoid this shady hotel to anyone.

I liked nothing. The staff at the reception was very unhelpful.

Great location for 'tech' types!
    • Standard Room

Decor etc is a bit "dated', but it didn't affect our stay. The nightclub wasn't loud at all, which really surprised us!

The location was excellent for us this trip, as we needed computer and camera professionals to help us with our purchases. The staffing appeared a bit on the light side, at front of house, but that said, those on duty were always helpful and obliging. We will stay there again I'm sure, and some of the larger hotels could certainly learn something from the attitude of the excellent staff.

Access to property is amazing.
    • Standard Room

Breakfast was something that didn't impress. Last year when I stayed there, Breakfast used to be very yummy and there were large no. of varieties to consume. This time, taste wasn't good & items placed were very less.

Access to property is amazing. Hotel is situated in a very prime area (Bur-Dubai) and just outside the Metro Station.

Breakfast is suitable for all Indian food lovers.
    • Standard Room

The room A/Cs in the end of lobby on all the floor are too noisy. Hotel needs to bring permanent solution for it.

Breakfast is suitable for all Indian food lovers.

Very bad
    • Standard Room

Facilities and attitude of staff

Hotel is located in the city. But the facilities in the hotel are poor. Pool is very small even kids cannot swim and not maintained properly. Charged extra bed dhs100 but the quality is very bad. It was swinging and we did not used. While checking out informed to the reception regarding this and he did not say anything. Not family oriented hotel. Staffs are smoking in front of the guests at pool

Good Location
    • Standard Room

Staff not cooperative, room service very late, not exhaust in toilet, no toilet slippers, no complimentary tea and coffee and water, just 1 bottle water on arrival day. TV channels is not as per list in room. Same variety of food items in breakfast for whole week. Receptionist didn't allowed male friend from same nationality in hotel room demand extra cost for 1 night stay even we don't want extra bed or breakfast.

Location very near to metro station and restaurants around hotel

Disappointed
    • Standard Room

Total upset! As a genius category customer we get certain benefits - No welcome drink, no support stuff in reception or checkout, We requested late check out as deemed to a genius for the two rooms - but were offered only extra one hour for only one room after several request, no escalation or support from senior team - highly disappointed ! We expect booking.com should ensure better service as promised to patrons

• Standard Room

It is a hotel for Indian tourists. Did not see a single european or far eastern guest. I am not racist. I am south asian British. This hotel is not for international tourists. All the staff are from south asia. Food is mainly south asian as well. Neighbourhood is also not great.

Nothing. Just OK. Staff were polite and helpful.

Feeling Comfort and enjoyable location. I have recommended to all tourist specially Asian.
    • Standard Room

Very Nice location, easy to approach food, transport, shopping every thing. Staff is too good and hospitable. Breakfast and WiFi is better than other hotel. I have experienced other hotel but the comfort level is too good as 3 star hotel.

Good location, good value stay
    • Standard Room

The lobby isn't particularly inviting, and breakfast could do with better quality / selection of fruit, and also some real coffee!

Location was good and the room was comfortable.

ok
    • Standard Room

I found a cockroach in my room.. oh and i almost died i wanted to lean over the window to see the surroundings ( room 613) and the windows was opened (like no lock system) ! i tried to close it but the handle wasn't working.

The location was good

Proximity was good for all my movements
    • Standard Room

The reception was not so nice. A lady at the reception told me that I cannot bring men and sleep with them during my stay! I found that quite rude and impertinent on my personality and I was accompanied by my two daughters and was insulted in front on them by this Philipino lady! I regret choosing Regal Plaza because. of this only. Otherwise every other thing was okay.

The room and bed was quite comfortable

Horable....
    • Standard Room

Smelly rooms and coridors, hygiene is another bigger issue, and the shoking issue is rats playing under the tables and in the ceiling lights in the restaurant... Customer service is another bigger issue.... I had reduced my stay from 3 days to one night and run away... Would not recommend this hotel...

Nothing can be liked there, horable experience

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Relaxing and friendly place if one does not want to be in the midst of the shopping malls.
    • Standard Room

Unfortunately there was only one room available the first night, just above the nightclub. No fault of the hotel, I should have specified a higher floor when I booked.

Lukaz, bar manager is a star as always. Very helpful staff as usual.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Generally it was excellent except only one ime one staff...
    • Standard Room

Generally it was excellent except only one ime one staff gave hard time because the reception didn't supply breakfast tickets to us and following us as a seves

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

bad experience i had.
    • Standard Room

terrible sounds from the night club upto 3:30 am coulnd not sleep at all, next day morning have to attend the meeting in the office. so, it was very bad experience in that hotel, no bathroom slippers, no water to drink in the room, have to buy from outside. complimentary water on the day of arrival only. no bathroom amenities. on the whole i will not book again with this hotel in my next visit to dubai.

Location was Great, just next to the Metro Station. FAHIDI METRO

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

A good location but need improvement
    • Standard Room

Room light too less, there was no table lamp at the desk to work at night, only two side lamps near the bed was placed and onle ceiling light above the door. Beds had creepy sound the need to to tightenup. And last but not the least, buttons on the phones are not ptogrammed properly, you dial front desk, it goes to reception. you call room service no one picks up and same is the case for the maintenance.

Location was good
    • Standard Room

Housekeeping - housekeeping was very poor service - room walls was not into standard due to eng not yet done eng walls was stain also bathroom room number 203,205 room 203 was have bed bugs in the bed also all line was not changes not standard room 205 was same not finish i cant blame to the room attendant should be i blame this issue into housekeeping supervisor he the one last check this room but not into my standard as a housekeeping im very upset because im housekeeping also as assistant housekeeping but make sure before give to the guest the one room should all was done eng department also housekeeping to check properly i hope next time i will check i will back that hotel i hope all was clean i recommend this hotel but make sure housekeeping department is totaly clean all area i hope too i dont want to complain more i know about facing of housekeeping because im came from housekeeping department but our supervisor i never teach like this to give to our guest room not ready thank you so much to front office Ms veleni Eng Department -should be engling check all eng defects of that two room -no cold water only hot water in shower area

Thank for Ms Veleni she assit me also that one guys there in reception

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Metro station is closeby, nothing else to like

Fahidi Metro station is in front of the hotel , nothing else to like ;

Air conditions are maintained well outside of the rooms , such as corridors, lobby etc. ; Staffs were not cheerful while checking-in ;

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

VALUE FOR MONEY ! GREAT LOCATION ! GOOD FOR SOLO <SINCE HAS CLUB AND GOOD NIGHT LIFE .
    • Standard Room

Too much waiting for checking almost 30 mins , booking was not showing in system although booked 6 hrs ago , staff was little slow . Door Card was not working due to system issues

Value for Money , Location , Close to Metro , centreally located , Not Good for Families Due to Club with loud noise . Rest all Good

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Handy for Dubai Metro
    • Standard Room

It seems there is a nightclub in the property and the loud bass booming awakened me both nights at around 12.30 a. m. and this went on to around four a.m. Friday night and 3.00 a.m. Saturday night. I turned the air condition fan to a higher speed to drowned out the loud music, doing this helped slightly, though you then had a noisy fan and. Cooler room.

Next to Metro Station for easy transportation

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

very good ..slightly misleading
    • Standard Room

the tax charges were not mentioned in your quotation and misleading and sonwas the hotel complimentary items in the room ..inwas charged when i thought inwas complimentary. .that was misleading too .

the location was good

Historic city fringe
    • Standard Room

Surprised that there was no tea/coffee making facility in the room, although there was a fridge

Room was spacious and enjoyed the view over the streets below. Walking distance to the historic quarter

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Only Location and facility of nearby Metro station.
    • Standard Room

It was worst experience of my sta in said hotel. Table lamp glass was damaged fixed with masking tape, Electrical wire was jointed with insulation tape and unsafe for kids, Walls of the rooms was dirty and AC was too noisy and not working properly. I reported all these things to the reception desk but no response and also the room service was not good. Please avoid to be stay in that property.

Only Location and facility of nearby Metro station.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

I am asking The hotel management to take a small notice seriesly.
    • Standard Room

1- Toilet in room 608 which i stay need reaparing. 2- th hotel didnot have i phone spare charger . As i came to hotel late at night and lost my phone charger , the recaptionsit man not help me.

Locatieon very fair for me , also The room rate resnoable

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

good hotel location , with care less stuff.
    • Standard Room

1- the room rate for three stars hotel comparable with four stars hotel all most same with a little difference . 2- I stay in 5th floor (508) the room size was good , toilette old. 3-unpleasant smell ( like cocking food smell in the floor for hall stay days).

the location is perfect for me,

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Breakfast was comprehensive, if a little slanted towards...
    • Standard Room

The nightclub is noticable for the noise level

Breakfast was comprehensive, if a little slanted towards Indian cuisine. Good value generally Staff friendly

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Good location for bachelors stay
    • Standard Room

Uncomfortable bed (two single beds were joined to make single double bed), Noisy spring metrix on two single beds was very annoying. Hotel not fit for families as in the evening the ground and mezzanine floors becomes dance bars and too much smelling of alcohol.

Location And 24x7 busy place

Disapointed
    • Standard Room

From the Arrival time to Hotel no welcome or Greetings by the Staff and had to wait long time to check in even they didn't not find my reservation which I have confirmed over the phone after I made reservation by booking.com after almost 400 KMs travel wait so long time in the reception to check in, then we got our room. The Room was very bad smell bathroom were very dirty. We had booked the Room with Breakfast but we didn't go to breakfast as from the time to enter the Hotel we were disappointed.

Location Only which is near to Metro Station and Meena Bazar area.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

good comfortable stay
    • Standard Room

we stayed for 4 days but complimentary water was provided only on day 1.. it should have been provided every day

room space, cleanliness, polite staff, good breakfast, travel desk

The reception was very rude specially the lady over their.
    • Super Deluxe Room

The receptionist was very very rude

The reception was very rude specially the lady over their. They should be smiling and appreciative to the customer coming in and make them feel home but that was not their

Men only Hotel
    • Standard Room

Rude reception, despite clear request and confirmation for twin beds,the receptionist insisted to give us single king size bed under the plead of Availablility, which we can understand if he was not rude

Room was clean

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

The services of people were great even they were helpful.
    • Standard Room

They don't serve shisha in all time by the pool . They should make the server all the time and build small roof next to the pool or to put sunshade to protect smoker from sun as to be outside setting area .

The services of people were great even they were helpful.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Not worth
    • Deluxe Room

Breakfast is not upto international standard. Wifi break down almost everyday for hours. Night club in the hotel should be free for resident which is most of hotels offers but in this hotel they charge extra. As per international law minimum 2 water bottles are served in room complimentary but this hotel don't give complimentary. Even this hotel don't provide full toiletarie . Not value for money.

Location and adjacent metro station

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Less than normal with expensive price
    • Standard Room

Smell, dirty bathroom, electrical switch are likely broken. Dirty furniture. Dirty ironing table and ironing tool. Noisy night club in the 1st floor special when they finish. A lot of noises with drank people. It's not allowed to you to accept a visitor.

The only thing that I like is the bed

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Expensive for the quality
    • Standard Room

The "Outdoor pool" is useless. Cold water up to your knee. The whole "pool" area was merely a place for the staff to go smoke/hang out in the backyard. The advertised "airport shuttle" turned out to be really pricey private taxi.

The Deli guys made us breakfast to go since we had to leave at 05:30.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Piece full environment .
    • Standard Room

I didn't like extra noise in property

Piece full environment . No Disco club . Couldn't sleep in all five night due to . Hard beats of Music. although I was on 4 floor

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

No go zone at night
    • Standard Room

Nite club door man keep telling gusts not to seat in lobby no gust allowed in room even if they r ur friends very noisy@nite we would of stayed in the hotel our 10 day stay in Dubai but we checked out after 2 day

Location Near metro

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Good breakfast
    • Standard Room

We had been transfered to other fascility(Ramee Hotel), because the staff told us that the room is under maintenance, which we done like the place, so we insisted to go back to Regal Plaza Hotel, which been spoiled our time.

Good breakfast

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Only nearby metro that is plus point otherwise this hotel is 0 rated for everything else.
    • Super Deluxe Room

They charge me deposit which is not returned yet it's ridiculous and room had poor lighting looks like dark room no hangers and customer service extreme poor.

The staff at reception was very poor we had to tell them 4 times to get 1 thing done. No friendliness at all and very rude in behaviour.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

perfect when on a budget
    • Standard Room

room window had no view at all

right in front of the metro station, just 30 min from airport, did not need a cab for moving around the city, nor a shuttle to the airport. Breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Good hotel and value for money
    • Standard Room

Area has reputation of bars full of working girls - this hotel is no exception. I will not stay here again because of this reputation

Nice hotel, great staff and great location - next to Lulu's and a shopping mall

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Worst experience of my life
    • Standard Room

They sold my.room in spite of booking and they tried to chuck me out of hotel cancelling my booking stating they informed booking.com and booking.com too agreed to cancel my room. Made my valuable 4 o'clock mor ing 2 and half hour fighting for my rights and late they tried to.force me to stay in spa where I paid for room. I haven't had such worst experience in my life than this through booking.com and hotel

Nothing except Lebanese person at reception been only 1 managing left n right and still.effective good and helpful

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

I had requested for an airport pickup and though it is...
    • Standard Room

I had requested for an airport pickup and though it is written as FREE while booking, no one came to pick and they further refused the FREEE airport pick up

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

Great location, average food, loud noise from live band disturbs sleep
    • Standard Room

Loud thumping noise from live band till 3 am disturbed our sleep. No power sockets for charging cell phones. Poor lighting - first hotel room I have seen without any ceiling or wall lights!!

Location - right opposite metro station

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

AMAZING PLACE TO STAY!! Great well informed Staff and Management!!!
    • Standard Room

NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. ALL HOTELS SHOULD USE REGAL PLAZA AS A MODEL STANDARD!!!

This Hotel never disappoints me. I enjoy my stay there every time I visit..The staff are warm and welcoming. They are very well informed about the sites and places to visit. Also they are very forthcoming with information about the Hotel and what it has to offer. They go out of their way to accommodate you with everything from Pricing to Comfort.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Regal plaza is a value for money stay if the stay is between 3-5 days.
    • Standard Room

The service at the help desk could be a little better since we had to wait a couple of minutes for us to get sorted. Also the valet, did not deliver us our car key. We had to collect it from the reception.

The hotel cleanliness and the proximity of the hotel from the Metro station are its best selling points.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Ok for the money, it was suitable.
    • Standard Room

Rooms could have been more cleaner, service could have been better and staff were ok. Found that their was too much alcohol on the premises and a lot people celebrating the new year

Their breakfast was great.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Great location, Indian themed in a nice & positive crazy way

A bit Loud at night.

Hotel is a bit different, Indian themed in a nice crazy way. Very friendly stuff, very relaxed atmosphere and very good breakfast (once again in a different Indian way). Position of the hotel is excillent if you prefer metro Dubai.

Cheap and not too cheerful
    • Standard Room

The nightclubs are extremely noisy and intrusive. The reception was slow and not particularly friendly. The room was ok, although the bathroom had been cleaned, there was still a hair in the bath tub. The fire escape was blocked by spare beds and used dinner trays. When the receptionist was told, he didn't seem overly concerned. I booked the hotel as it was cheap for the time of year (New Years Day), however it is unlikely that I will stay there again

Nothing stood out as being likeable

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Bad hotel
    • Standard Room

There is no good service they are treat diferncial for online booking customer and there is no intercom facility I complaint two times but they are not respond main thing is when iam entering the hotel that riception lady she is told me next you come directly and we will give you more discount to you like so dear booking.com please rectifying this problem really iam not satisfy its stupeed business

I like only location