Reviews of J5 RIMAL Hotel Apartments

Murraqabat Street, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#24 of 318 Holiday rentals in Dubai

Certainly will book again
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

If i have one complaint was that the room wasnt ready at 2pm ,and never had that problem before but what dissappointed me was that lady seemed to be pushing me to take a smokers room as one was ready as i have booked non smoker. It wasnt until a gentleman took over and i forget his name needs to be commended for his professional way he handled this. But that was only a minor detail as lady was pleasant

i liked the kitchen although didnt get to use it and mini bar although not a lot to choose from but was adequate. Bed was comfortable but did say on booking was a king bed but think more like queen bed. great shower pressure . The room maid i think was Nigerian was excellent in his professional attitude and was quick to get more coffee portions..sad that a hotel of this standard has poor coffee choice but better than none. overall happy with room and wont cancel the return visit

All staff of the day mostly egyptian security.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Night staff, the hotel is far to the metro station

All staff of the day mostly egyptian security. Excellent breakfast. I comeback to this family hotel inchallah.

J5 rimal is an amazing place to stay!
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

High laundry price as well as room service.

Comfortable bed,clean room,kitchen facilities. Feels like home! Nice melody in corridors, calm and cozy environment. Kind and reliable staffs. I’m so happy with their quick and effective services. Mr Bryan at the reception desk is an expert !

• Classic Studio - Twin Bed

What i didnt like is your service in the reception the lady name sheelu ..she deducted twice my payment and until now my money didnt back yet to my account i called her many times she said it wll takes 1 week almost one month now.am so disaapointed.

Highly recommend!
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

I liked everything about the place. The kindness of the staff is outstanding. They make you feel like home and made our stay so pleasant. The studio is very comfortable. Kitchen is superclean and well equipped. The beds are so cozy with new comforters and pillows. A rooftoop pool is like an oasis in the heat. Quiet in the night. Clean and new facilities in the gym. Supermarket, Metro and restaurants just around the corner. I would book anytime again.

the staffs are nice and polite, the room is clean and the...
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

only one burner is working, we rent the room with kitchinette. the only thing bothers me is I can hear the other room( I dont know if it is the bed or chair always moving?) it is bothering us. but over all it is very nice.

the staffs are nice and polite, the room is clean and the bed smelled very nice.

Very clean and new facilities.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Very clean and new facilities. Hope they maintain them well. Staff are very friendly, accommodating, courteous especially Sheelu. They always wear a smiling face. Keep up the good work. Will definitely come back.

So friedly staff, spacious room, fast elevator, tasty...
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

So friedly staff, spacious room, fast elevator, tasty breakfast. The possibility of spending time near the swimming pool tonight (till 23), was truly great. We also loved the hotel's location: many shops and restaurants nearby, easy access to the airport and metro.

Perfect and clean place to stay.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Perfect and clean place to stay. Staffs are very accommodating and they made our anniversary special because of the decorations inside our room. Will surely recommend this hotel to my other friends.

Short stay with amazing experience
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Thanks Sam for the heartfelt hospitality. He is a very polite and professional employee. I was welcomed and farewelled in a very nice way that will make me definitely come back. He made me feel at Home.

I came at 1 a.
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

I came at 1 a.m. to hotel. I paid for hotel at 10 a.m. The late payment was the reason to block on my account a sum of money by hotel manager. Now, 4 weeks after my visit to J5 hotel the sum is still blocked

Lots of hidden fees
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

The price I was asked to pay was nearly double the price and fees that were advertised; the first time that has ever happened to me on booking.com. Upon arrival, I was asked to pay 300 aed in cash for a single room. I picked J5 because I've stayed there before and the booking price and fees were reasonable in 2016 but not anymore. It was quite absurd given the fact that I could have gotten a better hotel closer to the metro for $100. The rooms are super clean and nice. Modern fixtures with spacious bathrooms, but the pillows are terrible!!

Clean rooms with modern fixtures.

EXCELLENT J5. 10-10

none so far.

Everything was excellent. one reason we keep on coming back. the rooms were very clean, kitchen, towels and entire facilities with exceptional and fast services, staffs are all well trained professionals in hotel industry and everyone are so friendly, polite and with positive vibe! frontdesk officers are friendly and accommodating, they'll make sure that all guests are satisfied to keep them coming back.

10/10
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Houskepping and the place near the underconstruction building.

In excellent Breakfast, I stayed in 55 hotels in UAE between 5 stars and 2 stars but the first breakfast I love it and the staff in reception and restaurant are very helpfull.

What I like is the location of property, near to some...
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

The property may want to consider assigning a personnel in-charge in property main entrance and to the parking area to assist the guest. We are waiting at the drive way entrance for almost 30 mins. due to irresponsible guest leaving the car at the entrance driveway and nobody from property initiating to ask the driver to park the car at designated parking area for the courtesy of other guest checking in. In the parking, irresponsible driver park the car at the middle of two parking space, although we easily find the parking slot, that situation can be avoided if someone assisting the guest at parking area since parking area having limited space.

What I like is the location of property, near to some commercial establishment, the comfort of the bed is also good. The staff (Mr. Sam) in the reception is very accommodating and giving a complete information about the property. The food being served in the restaurant is also good, the staff is also accommodating and a good house keeping in restaurant and in room was observed.

The hotel staff is extremely helpful and everything is very...
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Room is bit outdated but everything functions just fine.

The hotel staff is extremely helpful and everything is very clean. Comfortable bead. Breakfast is fine for the given hotel category. Nice facilities on the roof (gym, pool). Free internet. Would stay again, if in the area. Good value for money.

I stayed in the hotel for a week with my family room no.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - King Bed

Could well do to put some instructions on how to start equipment in the room, such as hot plate, TV , Package A/C etc. The TV remote battery was dead and the cleaning staff never changed it despite telling them for same. The A/C in the bedroom was not very effective

I stayed in the hotel for a week with my family room no. 205. Hotel is centrally located in Al-Rigga, Staff are friendly , and the hotel has good amenities for the tariff. Good breakfast spread is seen with morning menu changing everyday. A kitchenette was available with our room which was quite nice Overall quite happy with our stay.

Great Hotel Apartments
    • Two-Bedroom Suite King or Twin Bed​

The WiFi signal was very poor, had to purchase a local simcard with data, even then the signal was poor

Courteous and helpful staff with a person touch added to our room. The staff were so lovely, from reception to restaurant and even the security guards. It is our 3rd time staying at J5 Rimal and will continue to stay there everytime we are in Dubai

The staff there are very friendly.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite King or Twin Bed​

The staff there are very friendly. they always smiling and welling to help. I'd like to thank Essam, Sam, Shulu and Bryan for the wonderful holiday. Next time I'll book at the same place.

It was memorable...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite King or Twin Bed​

Everything was nice and clean but there's just one problem. There are unsual / bad smell in the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen.

Staff was very accomodating and even allowing my friends to be my guest and it become my Birthday more special.

Everything.

Drink prices. 11aed for a small bottle of water

Everything... but drink prices. 28aed for juice. Their breakfast buffet is great value and nice. But i am not a breakfast guy

The hotel does not meet its rank on the Booking.
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

The hotel does not meet its rank on the Booking.com, for sure. I am advanced traveller and definitely this is not the hotel where rooms are like of 4-5* rank. We have been staying for 6 nights and I expected my bithday at that hotel would the unforgetable. But..( I was not addmitted and got any greetings at the day of my birthday in the morning. Only after my husband claims the staff was doing something to congratulate me and organise a kind of event to us.... Our room had an old furniture and there was a mucos micellium in the batroom...ooops.... We made pictures of this things and showed to the cleaning housekeeping team and they tried to do something, but ....This was not done from the very beginning.... Location is a good one. Breakfasts are perfect. People are nice.

Great one night stopover in Dubai
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Pool is a little on the small side but still enjoyable.

Outstanding service from check-in to check-out. Very attentive and accommodating staff. Rooms are in good condition and clean.

very good experience

none

the apartment seems spacious~ breakfast were delicious with different dishes every day~ the staff were all friendly and they helped us contact taxi drivers. finally we got our lost camera back with their help!

Not bad but could be better
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Shower, air conditioning, electro teapot, construction near and noisy, airport is near n could be noisy

Guys (staff), location (Metro near, grocery near), pool, gym

Regular UAE Visitor
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Slightly far from the metro station. No problem during winter but would be inconvenient during summer

The hotel was excellent, close to everything, clean, value for money. In fact next month am going again and I have already booked

Good Place
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Like all Dubai is under Construction 2020 Expo - it’s noisy, constuctions close by , but its not the hotel s fault

Nice Place nice and helpful staff - Great Restaurants close by- Safari , Aroos damascus

good place to stay, friendly staff, good wifi, good location
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

- rooms can have some more utensils -but they gave us when we asked for it :-)

- very friendly staff - 24 hours service - many extras - nice location - excellent wifi

Overall its Great Experience!!!
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Facilities & cleanliness were up to the mark. Staffs were excellent, would like name of few like Ade, Walter and Syed who went the extra mile to help us and provided customer delight experience. We will definitely visit this hotel for our next holidays and recommend to have this experience to others.

Excellent hotel & location
    • Two-Bedroom Suite King or Twin Bed​

Upon check in I was told that the check in time is 3:30 where it is indicated in the web 2:00 Immediately I reported this issue to Booking.com who solved this issue by calling the property which was highly appropriated Thanks Booking.com

Excellent and specious apartment and nice location surrounded by shops and restaurants and 15 mits drive from Dubai Airport

The staff were wonderful.
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Housekeeping. Didn't stock up regularly on items that finished such as tissues, toilet paper and tea. Had to call and ask for it every time. Also there's a construction site on one side of the hotel so had like 2 nights of good sleep during a 2 week stat. I asked for a room change 3 times but was told they'll get back to me every time yet nothing happened.

The staff were wonderful. Even threw a surprise for my friend's birthday (cupcake, room decoration)

Wonderful stay.
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

No microwave to warm my food. No shuttle from airport No regular transport to town

The staff were friendly The atmosphere was good It was very clean

A decent hotel for a one night layover (on a way to a nicer place)
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Breakfast was not great and the view from my room was onto a construction site (well, probably the view from all rooms will be either onto the road, or the construction site, or you will be facing another building close by).

Convenient for an overnight stay with family, but cleanliness could have been better.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite King or Twin Bed​

Bathroom stunk of urine on arrival. Hotel getting tired. Hot water ran out after 6-7 min in the shower. Poor communication about booking an airport transfer.

Good location. Sizeable rooms and very friendly staff.

Really well worth the money
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Wifi was quite slow at times. TV a little disappointing.

Kitchenette, reception staff, easy location bear underground station, many supermarkets nearby.

Beautiful sunny Christmas holiday
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Insufficient sound insulation. Noise in the night from the airplanes landing on Dubai International Airport.

Good hotel. Very helpful staff. Large room. Usefull kitchenette. 5 min to Al Rigga metro station. Close to the restaurants and supermarkets. Nice rooftop pool with warm water 30*C. Varied breakfast with arabian, occidental, indian and chinese dishes.

Great experience of staying in a hotel apartment managed by the happy and professional team.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

High prices at peak seasons.

A very family friendly. Airport is only 4 Kms. Hotel also provided car parking facility. Staff at reception is very pleasant and greet you with smiles and happy faces. House cleaning is fantastic.

the staff.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

since i stayed here from 28th Dec to Jan 1st, the price was really high, but for this time of the year it was everywhere crazy and although is very close to the airport, is a bit far from the downtown

the staff. they were really always helpful and very nice people, really made my stay easier

Bad experience.

Everything...

Worst 2 days sleep in my life, I requested and booked king size bed ended up in a small twin bed room with cold water shower in middle of December. I wouldn’t stay there again even for free....Staff act like they care and don’t do anything.

• Two-Bedroom Suite King or Twin Bed​

Need to upgrade hotel amenities like washing machine & microwave oven (old manual models)

Good location, quiet, close to the metro & near places of interest to visit. Breakfast ok

A second home with the best value, ambiance and comfort.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Wifi signal sometimes are slow and and banging gym equipment's noise from the fitness area.

Wow! Stunning apartment hotel - stayed in a classic studio with king size bed - a home from home. Stylish, chic, contemporary, fully equipped & indescribable comfort. Very close to supermarkets and walking distance from Riqqaa metro station. It is a very convenient hotel if you need to stay in Deira. The staffs (Sam, Syed, Ade, Bryan, Taha and others) really made my stay. They were very attentive, friendly and bent over backwards to ensure I was always happy with everything. Sam gave me a bag of lozenges to sooth my sore throat. Staff & concierge experience delight at serving you. Breakfast is delicious and has a wide variety of foods. On my checkout, one of my bag zipper ripped and I was not able to close the bag at all. Ade from the reception quickly responded and offered her personal travelling bag to accommodate my remaining stuffs. Such great gesture she offered on the crucial last minute. I felt so special and I appreciated the most outstanding attention to detail and the ambiance created by these special gestures. Thank you very much J5 Rimal!!!

• Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Swimming pool whole days very sunny and very good water tempature. Hotel staff amazing. During my stay i felt as though i was amongst close friends. Everyone was very positive with smiles and attentive to each guest`s requests and whises. Recepcionist man name is Sam help me for good wifi connection. He was very friendly and helpful. A woman from Philippines was attendant at the pool. She was polite and brought complimentary fruit. The breakfast room staff saw to my ever need and i felt from entire hotel staff a personable and friendly vibe. Housekeeper also working very well.the room always clean when i coming back in my room. The most exceptional hotel staff i ve ever met!!! Breakfast is good taste and enough for hungry guest. Gym smaller but perfect for a easy training. I love this hotel and i will come back.

Awesome stay
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Awesome Location .Al guharir mall and grocery stores within walking distance .Very Friendly and helpful staff made our stay a pleasure. Quick check in and check out very seamless

Excellent in all respects
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

The staff were very friendly really doing everything that they could to please including putting flowers and cake in our bedroom for my wife's birthday. The breakfast was great, plenty of variety between western and Arabic dishes. Everything about the place was perfect.

Tremendous.
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

There wan nothing I did not like.

The staff were extremely helpful & kind which made my stay realy enjoyable. The room was comfortable & quiet. The breakfast was great. I will stay there again.

hotel conveniently located in close proximity to the airport.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

hotel conveniently located in close proximity to the airport. Numerous places to get a great meal and some malls within close proximity of the hotel. A taxi is needed to get to the downtown - short trip via taxi. Hotel staff was very helpful. Hotel is good value for money. I would stay at this hotel again.

Good choice
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

It was my second time in J5 Rimal, but I surprised there’s cracks in the bath tube from sides, though the hotel is considered new This’s the only thing that disappointed me. But every thing else was perfect.

Thoroughly enjoyable visit
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

In some areas the hotel was looking a little tired

The size of the bedroom was amazing! Having the kitchen meant we didn't need to go out for every meal which stretched our budget a little further. A reasonably short walk to the metro was great and dozens of restaurants in walking distance

Comparable to a 3* hotel
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

It was hard to get to the hotel at night because the taxi drivers don't know it (maybe they know the old name). My friend found mould on the silicone sealant around the bath.

The room was comfortable, but if had to stay for more nights, we would definitely miss some equipment. The staff is very positive and communicative (maybe even too much: a welcome call from the receptionist, a welcome e-mail from the manager, an e-mail survey after you leave the hotel etc. - probably because the hotel has a new owner they need as much feedback as possible). The hotel is close to Al Rigga metro station.

Great hotel close to everything
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

The rooftop pool and gym. The staff are really welcoming and helpful. We didn't eat in the restaurant but had room service one evening and the food was really good.

Good hotel. Need to improve the elevator access to parking lot in basement.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

The room still occupied by other guest while We came on the latest check in schedule of 2.00pm . Have to wait for more than 30 minutes, We were late for our other appointment.

Nice receptionist, greet me with my native language. Appreciated it.

It was amazing
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

I had a hard time looking for the property because the taxis didnt know the place.

I loved the bed, I could sleep in it all day. The kitchen was very well equipped.

good apartments if you gonna stay in Diera
    • Two-Bedroom Suite King or Twin Bed​

just to renew plumbing parts, it is workable but its time to change it, also basement parking is little tied.

the space, so clean, good kitchen and good staff

Very Bad hotel and really over-rated
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

toilets were not cleaned, also happened that noticed that my room was looking as someone got into it while I was absent although I hang "DND" sign , when I asked the reception employee he told me that they are doing that for security reasons, I think we should hv bn notified of such practice which sounded very strange as never had same in any hotel in UAE I have been in before.

breakfast was ok

A pleasant stay in an ideal location with good staff.
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

The cooking facilites in the room are inadequate and it is not really an ideal apartment if you are like me, A person who loves to cook. Other than this minor issue there are no other things to complain. Value for money can be improved.

The Staff were really very nice, You always will find one odd one among the group but most of them were really very pleasent. The Location is very convenient and access to supermarkets, resturants and public transport.

excellent stay , all staff so helpful and friendly

free wifi abit slow

friendly helpful staff , breakfast tasty and good selection , hotel very clean in all areas , good leisure centre , pool very clean area and good place to relax .

This hotel actually exceeded my expectations going by the rate-will definitely stay again!
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

The hallway to the rooms felt stuffy-no proper ventilation and as such needed some strong anti-odour spray that was missing though-a small issue that could be fixed. The 1st room we checked into was supposed to be a non-smoking,but was filled with the smell of cigarette,we complained and were moved to another room. I think this could be monitored better.

The beds were amazingly comfy,didn't struggle to sleep at all. The hotel have got some responsible and responsive staff,always willing to solve your problems no matter how trivial. We felt welcomed around here from check-in through check-out. Great team!

Everything inside the room is clean.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Soundproofing is not good, we can hear the noise from the hallway and the noise of the other guests at nearby units. We can hear unecessary sounds like there is a construction going on inside the hotel. Dental kit should be provided at all times no need to request. We booked with a "genius service" that there will be a 2hr extension of stay of 2pm. So we informed them that we will be having that when we checked in and they approved it. But then, when we were sleeping at 12noon, they called us that we should go for check out by 1pm. What is this? So i talked to staff and told it has been approved that 2pm will be out check out.

Everything inside the room is clean. Excellent service and staff.

My youngest kid wanted to stay at the hotel "forever",
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Warmth of all personnel like ADE, Kolade, Sanjay, Victoria. Took care of my kids and always ready to please customers . Wifi was fantastic. Good breakfast with varieties. Nearness to Supermarket, laundry shops, Juice world, Metro Station. Could easily get got taxi as you step out. We were even presented with a special gift by the Restaurant just before checking out.

Superb!!!!
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

To be honest I can't remember...

The rooms were very clean the bedding very clean towels awesome the staff extremely friendly and helpful.i want to say a big thank you to Walter,Ade,Anand...the ladies who kept our rooms clean they were so kind ,smiling all the time..and the gym staff were great..thank you all...

Great stay and price. There's no catch
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

for West-Europeans it could be a little too much service, just leave me alone with your good intentions! :) but no big issue

Excellent service, staff is fully focused on treating you in a way above average way. Overall great value for money.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

The pool was a little disappointing quite small but i guess it fits the roof top.

I like everything about it. The staff are always smiling. They assist u in the littlest things. The rooms are spacy clean have the appropriate toileteries. The beds are the best. Even in a twin room the beds are quite large and very comfy. I will recommend this hotel to anyone for comfort and value for money. Supermarket and exchange is 2 min away. Nice gym.

Good as always
    • Two-Bedroom Suite King or Twin Bed​

They did not give us early check in as requested we had to pay extra 600 dirhams as we arrived the hotel around 6am.. we couldn't wait till 2pm

Everything was okay Excellent stay as always

J5 Rimal Hotel - a fantastic hotel
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

The place is so nice and easy access to restaurants, supermarkets and mall. Our room is so comfy and clean. The hotel staff specially the front desk officer (Ade and Mitch Elle) are so friendly and helpful, they even call us to check how was our stay in the hotel.

kitchenette

none

i love the spacing and coziness of the place. its like a home away from home. i love the kitchenette and the staff are also very accommodating too.

Great facilities and very friendly staff who will assist you...
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

Would be nice if it were a little bit closer to the metro, but other than that no problems.

Great facilities and very friendly staff who will assist you with anything. The place is an amazing value.

Most friendly hotel in Dubai!!
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

The rooms aren't that sound proof and you can hear people in the corridor (who, for some reason, needed to be very vocal in the early hours of the morning!) and there (like there is everywhere in Dubai) is construction outside which starts early in the morning. The good definitely outweighs the bad however and these are very minor...

It was easy to get to from the airport,they were able to get our room ready incredibly (& unexpectedly) early, the rooftop pool is a godsend (& incredibly clean), the staff exceptionally friendly (nothing is an issue) and the breakfast is hot with a great choice of options. Would come back here in a heartbeat.

Overall a great place, I'll stay here again.
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

I can't think of any negatives to be honest.

Close to the airport and a comfy bed, that was what we wanted and what we got. The food at the in house restaurant was a surprise to be honest, we weren't sure we would end up with but it was very nice. The premise is also a bonus for plane spotters like me as it is close to the end of the main runway and like me you can sit at the roof top pool and watch the A380's take off at regular intervals.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Great stay
    • One-Bedroom Suite - King Bed

Everyhting was excelent starting with awesome staff very helpful very good prices clean place and huge rooms to enjoy our stay. Very nice swimming pool and room service was amazing

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Recommendable for travellers
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

the reception indian guy is not very nice, he didnt give me and my mom a good assistance. A little far from the metro station.

they have welcome drinks upon check-in and the room is very clean.

Amazing stay

The other time I had a room with blue walls and I loved more. But beige is also ok 🙂

The day before leaving I was feeling very sick so I told housekeeping to leave me in peace cause I don't want to go out of bed so they let miss Marie Chelle know and she brought me a special chicken soup and fruits.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Exceptional
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Most of the male staff seem a little cold.

Everything, especially the friendliness of Marie chelle at the front desk and an Indian lady at the restaurant.

Good hotel not exactly in a good neighborhood
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

The final price became more than what it suppose to be. Although 8 minutes to metro station but It was far from main attractions. At least one hour to any of them using the crowded metro. I did not like the neighborhood

Incredible Staff!
    • Classic Studio - King Bed

There was some construction work outside which did go on until quite late at night. This was not the hotels fault but did cause a few sleeping issues now and again.

The staff really made my stay. They were attentive, friendly and bent over backwards to ensure I was always happy with everything. Could not fault the service from start to finish.

Fantastic
    • Classic Studio - Twin Bed

Nothing, everything was almost perfect.

I love everything about the hotel. The staff were really nice, the location was great and rooms and bathroom were really clean. I was impressed by the way the staff catered for our needs.

Browse J5 RIMAL Hotel Apartments traveller photo gallery