Reviews of Roda Al Murooj Hotel 5 stars

Al Saada St., opposite Dubai Mall, Downtown, P.O. Box 117546, Downtown Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#113 of 426 hotels in Dubai

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Fabulous - great staff & service
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Great staff, Jackie checked us in after a long flight. We had a 2 bedroom apartment booked but she kindly upgraded us to a 3 bedroom which was huge & very comfortable for the 5 of us. We were also given a late checkout for no extra charge and allowed us to store our luggage until our departure that evening. The location is fantastic just a 5 minute walk to the Dubai Mall. The food was great & the pool & facilities were too.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Our 3rd time we have stayed Very conveniently situated from...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Our 3rd time we have stayed Very conveniently situated from Dubai Mall and I love the pool view from our apartment perfect thank you so much Al Marooj Rotana we will return

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Had a great holiday
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Rooms need updating, the kitchen sink and bathroom sinks had several cracks in them, which made them look a bit dirty. The washing machine was faulty. An information pack for the hotel and local area would have been nice to have in the room.

Location, swimming pool. The staff were very friendly and helpfull

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Room is good but ask for a room not next to the club if you...
    • 100Hrs Flash Sale-Classic Room

Room is good but ask for a room not next to the club if you want to sleep at night :) The staff is friendly. The best thing about this hotel is the breakfast

Group trip
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

You can hear the noises coming from the streat , the apartment look like old fashion.

The parking access , Hotel is so close to Dubai mall .. The breakfast was 5 stars level.

The great location, nice staff and comfortable rooms
    • Classic King Room

The quality of room services! For such a beautiful hotel like that, the room services should be more strict, about the glasses, cups and toils they provide and change!!! I had to call and request that. Other than that everything was good.

The great location, nice staff and comfortable rooms

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

We have stayed in a two bedroom apartment and it was...
    • Roda Residences- Two Bedroom Apartment

The access requires more clarity as you might be confused between the hotel and apartments buildings. On Thursday evening expect traffic around property location

We have stayed in a two bedroom apartment and it was excellent in terms of size and facilities. I liked the location as it is very close to Dubai mall and Burj Khalifa 10 min. walking. My kids and I liked the huge swimming pool/s and play area. I certainly recommend this property especially for families.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

swimming pool, Gym and appartment facilities.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Breakfast was everyday the same no variation at all. We stayed 14 nights. WIFI was also not good and a poor lobby for the residence part. Sometimes we had to wait 15minutes for a gulfcar to bring us to the breakfast area and that with 5 kids waiting.

swimming pool, Gym and appartment facilities.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Not a proper Dubai 5 star but it's location to the mall is worth the price and pool was nice;-)
    • Classic Twin Room

The Kenyan pool attendant was fun and engaging while the pool bar was average. There should be signs saying the pool bar does not serve anymore because sometimes we do not know how long we are enjoying the outside in our comfortable chairs plus the very advertised lounges minus the double-decker these fancy clubs were closed so that was a bummer. At least on the internet, it should say under renovation. Plus to put a deposit for the fridge is unusual. I have medications to put in there not to go crazy for the alcohol so you should think people who stay at your hotel aren't savages and any extra usage of my CC is not a question for twice I have had my identity stolen so i am very cautious, sorry but other than that I loved the location and the pool. God Gym too;-0))

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Great location - staff were extremely helpful early check in...
    • Classic Twin Room

Great location - staff were extremely helpful early check in no issue at all. I was worried reading some reviews but the hotel is fab very clean and as a solo traveller I thought it was excellent would highly recommend!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Excellent value for money with very easy access
    • Classic Twin Room

View from my window was not a good one eventhough the hotel does not seem to be full. They could give us a good view side instead. I would suggest for Booking.com to advise the hotel for Genius members to have some room preference when available

It is very close to Dubai mall (Just walking distance) and my interesting place to visit. Very good price for this 5 star hotel during this time

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Good for couples. Bad for Families.
    • Classic King Room

Getting around the hotel with a pushchair was a nightmare. Lots of steps, and unusually difficult routes to different parts of the hotel, especially the pools and walking to the mall/fountains/burj. The location looks fantastic on the map, but in reality you have a super busy highway to navigate. Multiple traffic lights.... and what should be a 5 walk to the mall becomes 20.... and I am NOT exaggerating. As a couple, it’s fantastic, with a family, kids, stroller or wheel chair. I would strongly advise AGAINST.

Fantastic Value for money. Good spec and facilities as you would expect from 5* Very attentive staff, always friendly and accommodating with our baby. Pool scene was fantastic with views of Burj Khalifa. Super clean throughout.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

9/26in the morning at 8:30 knock our rooms door.
    • Classic Twin Room

9/26in the morning at 8:30 knock our rooms door. And later again knocked door. We will check out 11:30.my plant is Leaving at 15:15 . It’s so bad service.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Brilliant location and 3 bedroom apartment was huge
    • 100 Hrs Flash Sale Roda Residences 2 Bedroom Apartment

Just need to advertise that the apartments and hotel are seperate buildings, as it’s a little misleading when u arrive at the luxurious hotel but then are told the apartments are the next building.

Staff are really friendly and go out of their way to make u feel welcome. Amazing 3 bedroom apartment. Breakfast has endless food. Location is perfect, walking distance to the Dubai mall. The pool was great and the kids loved it. A shout out to Monica who changed our experience at the hotel to make us feel really welcome.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Beautiful interior.
    • Classic Twin Room

Sign posting into the hotel concierge is not clear. I missed the sign post, park ‘downstairs’ then concierge was kind enough to move my car. Couldn’t get a taxi for 20 minutes so missed the event I’d travelled there for. After getting an uber, I return to the hotel and security decided to ask me questions. I humbly declined. He was cordial. The comforter and pillows were unclean. Requested a change and they responded swiftly. Room phone wasn’t working, they changed it quickly too. View is not so pretty because of all the building outside.

Beautiful interior. Easy check in. Very helpful staff. Food very tasty and good variety.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Bad experience at Roda AlMurooj
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

There is a smell in the apartment and the furniture is so old. Im sure we will not repeat the visit at Roda AlMurooj again.

only the location is good.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Location and good food.
    • Roda Residences- Two Bedroom Apartment

Arrived early and was able to check in straight away which was great. Great location, Moore Cafe is excellent to eat at and the staff are friendly. Only 2 minutes from Dubai Mall. Supermarket and other good food available all within walking distance.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Great breakfast.
    • Classic King Room

Steep steps to walk to pool area.

Great breakfast. Good location. Close to walk to mall and burj khalifa. Nice comfortable bed. Very friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Perfect!!
    • Classic King Room

We like everything. Stuff is nice, they allways do more than you are supposed to do. The stuff definately exceeded our expectations, especially Hari and Lucy in the kitchen, making happy eggs :D lifeguards in the pool area, etc. Thank's to stuff making our trip special.

Nice stay
    • Classic King Room

Construction going on around the hotel

Hotel was very clean and staff was pleasant and very helpful. It’s was close to Dubai mall and the Dubai fountain which was really beautiful. But if you want really beautiful view and nice tourist activity jumeriah is. Better

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Hotel + it’s location is great no doubt.
    • Classic King Room

I saw mini bar as ‘available facilities’.. my understanding was it was in my package but it wasn’t. According to my booking through booking.com- my room fare for two nights was $ 179 + 21.5% taxes. It should have been around $ 115-129 but the hotel charged me $ 140. This issue needs to be rectify by you guys otherwise customer once booked through you guys may not opt your services.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Excellent staff but overall dissapointed with the accommodation. Great location for shopping
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Apartment was not clean. Stained curtains, bathrooms very dirty, carpets not clean. Definitely not 5 star quality and overpriced. Noisy road works outside windows

Pool area good. Apartment size good

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

The room was spacious, the bed was good and confortable.

Wish the gym is 24 hours

The room was spacious, the bed was good and confortable. Breakfast was excellent. The gym was good. However it’s not opening 24h. The location was good and near to Dubai mall

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

It is not worth it
    • Classic King Room

I stayed here for my last night in Dubai. The room I stayed doesn’t have a balcony even though the front staff said it has a nice view. The room is very normal and very different from other five star hotels I stayed in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. I feel the some 4 star hotels are even better. In general I don’t feel the room and service like a five star hotel, it doesn’t worth the price.

Near Dubai mall. If you don’t have luggage you can walk there without taking taxi.

the flat was clean, large and well organized.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

parking was very difficult. the balcony need to be cleaned

the flat was clean, large and well organized. kitchen and toilets were elegant location is very close to Dubai mall

The location was super good
    • Roda Residences - 03 Bedroom Apartment

We had the apartments which doesn’t have its own check in desk, no one was available to assist with the luggage, the toilets in the apartments were outdated and the towels feels old

The location was super good

Wonderful for a family vacation!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

As it is located right next to the main road (Sh Zayed Road i think), the sound of cars zooming by can also be heard at night. Although it is not a big disturbance, but there may be some soundproofing measures that can be taken.

We planned a short 5 day family vacation, and booked two 2 bedroom apartments. They were on the same floor, right next to each other, and the 4 young children with us had a blast. The apartments have a homely feel, and feel safer for the kids with carpeting throughout. The staff was very helpful with a payment issue that we had (our booking details had not been updated). The hotel has an amazing location, hardly a 5 minute walk from the Dubai Mall. Definitely recommended for families, especially with kids who will probably prefer the spacious apartments as compared to cramped hotel rooms. Great value for money!

Very disappointing
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Well, to start with: Staff were extremely rude on 5 different occasions. Staff also misinformed us about 3 times. The drain cover in the toilet was missing. Valet refused to get the bags out of the car and also to park the car upon return, even making us proove we were staying at the hotel - didnt do this to anybody else. 1 out of 4 keycards worked.

The bed, which wasn't great.

Did not like it
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

when I made the reservation it says Hotel, but when I arrived I was surprised that it was hotel apartment, I do not know why booking.com did not mention that. Breakfast was very poor very crowded the restaurant can't occupy the hotel and the hotel apartments guests and very messy, food did not taste good, no activities for kids no kids club. Check in was terrible we had to wait for 45 minutes and we did not know that check in for hotel apartment is in a different place that the hotel. they do not have shuffle services to Dubai mall. No room view we were facing the other building which is so close.

the room was big, swimming pool was big and nice, location next to Dubai mall.

ím rєαllч ѕupríѕínglч thє hσtєl rєprєѕєnt í'vє αnd...

nσthíng...αll gσσd

ím rєαllч ѕupríѕínglч thє hσtєl rєprєѕєnt í'vє αnd ѕtαffíng αll vєrч gσσd αnd hєlpful... mσѕt wσndєrful tímє íѕ hσtєl αlѕσ cєlєвrαtє mч вírthdαч wíth rσσm ѕєrvícє cαkє ..í rєαllч αpprєcíαtє ít

Great stay, thank you.
    • Classic King Room

Pool bar staff not responding to a request because there was an issue - they only had to come and discuss with us to sort this out.

The excellent location

5.5
    What I did't like
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

When the hotel is busy and crowded.the staff don't give any attention also there were alot if construction going on which made it worst.

Nice stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

1)There is no direct connection between the residance and the hotel restaurant.....we have to go out side in hot sun walking to the hotel. 2)there is no escape passage to big swimming pool and the residance.

Friendly environment Net and clean Very quite Big balcony Space rooms Good service

In particular I liked very much Mr.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Access to the residences because of the ongoing construction.

In particular I liked very much Mr.Lewee ( I hope I spilt it correct) at the reception counter. He was very helpful and understanding to guests needs. I would rate him as 10 out of 10

Across the street from Dubai Mall, great pool and spa, beautiful rooms, professional staff
    • Classic Twin Room

It's complicated getting to the swimming pool. You have to go through a labyrinth of gyms, massage rooms, saunas/jacuzzis, etc.

Professional and friendly staff, they went out of their way to accommodate me, from the staff who greeted me when I arrived, to the guy checking me in, the cleaning staff, the spa and pool staff, and even the restaurant staff - the chef prepared a meal for me that wasn't on the menu. The room was enormous, I felt guilty having such a big room. Immaculately cleaned, modernly furnished, electrical plugs everywhere (both British and international), strong WiFI, cold air conditioning, big clean bathroom with lots of toiletries. The spa and pool are gorgeous! My plan was to only spend 2-3 hours there (and then get to the mall for the afternoon and evening) but ended up spending 5 hours. I could have even spent more time there, wish I could have tried the sauna and jacuzzis. You can fill up your water bottle for free in the gym and sauna in the basement. There are 2 free bottles of water in the room and it is clearly marked what is included (water, tea, coffee) and what is extra (nuts and candy).

1. The apartment was big and clean and tidy, I liked it.
    • Roda Residences- Two Bedroom Apartment

1. When we go for the breakfast, the smell there was not good and it's like some raw meats were cut in the place. 2. In the swimming area, I preferred the rules or notes to be in the entrance itself if the hotel wants them really to be read by visitors! I felt upset when i took my baby daughter to swim with normal short and t-shirt and then the lifeguard told her to leave the pool so she cried without understanding what's the lifeguard rules ! 3. The hairdryer was not ok at all. It's old and not useful. 4. The price in booking website was not same when i went to hotel. In hotel I paid more than what was written.

1. The apartment was big and clean and tidy, I liked it. 2. The lady in the reception was friendly and helpful, she tried her best to help us. 3. Also cleaners were good. Our apartment was always cleaning and tidy. The hotel location is perfect, near to Dubai mall.

Location is good
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The living room and bed room only have dim lights, it should be bright when it's night time.

The location is great, 10 minutes walk to Dubai Mall. the pool and facilities are great.

Wonderful stay
    • Classic King Room

The location was perfect, a real hidden gem amongst all the high rise buildings!! The staff were extremely helpful and very pleasant. The bed was very very comfy. Good selection at breakfast.

Absolutely nice place, I would to go again and strongly...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Tuck shop in the Resturant was very very expensive as compared to market....

Absolutely nice place, I would to go again and strongly recommend this place. Location was perfect. Staff was very helpful and courteous.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Clean and Excellent Location
    • Classic King Room

It was a little bit noisy at nice because my room was city-side. I recommend to have a pool-side room when make a reservation.

Room was clean and nice. Breakfast was very good. Location was nice. It is walk-able distance to Dubai mall.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Location nice sized rooms had an iron and ironing board soft...
    • Classic King Room

Hard pillows at breakfast did not know you could order eggs Benedict perhaps a sign with types-of eggs available would have been a good idea

Location nice sized rooms had an iron and ironing board soft bed

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Excellent location.
    • Premium King Room

Restaurants in the hotel seemed expensive.

Short walk to Dubai mall and HoHo bus stop. Not far from airport. Immaculately clean. Friendly, helpful staff. Soft, comfortable king size bed. Fabulous breakfast spread.

Perfect place

I liked everything

The hotel is very nice, spotless, the appartment was a 2 bedroom of 135sqm,very big and very clean. Beds were very comfortable, the staff very polite. They have their private parking. The position is perfect, we crossed the road by foot for Dubai Mall. During the stay was my birthday, they sent me a birthday cake in the room-thank you for that!-I strongly recommend them

FANTASTIC ALL

EVERYTHING WAS INCREDIBLE

EVERYTHING WAS FANTASTIC , BREKFAST INCREDIBLE, SUPER STAFF POOL SO INCREDIBLE YOU CAN SWIM UNTIL 22.00 HOURS I WAS VERY VERY IMPRESED THAK YOU TO TYE RECEPTIONIST SHE WAS SO LOVELY AND KIND

Perfect place need for refurbishments immediately
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Furniture are too old, dirty and need replacement. The compound including the hotel need a massive maintenance to all itis components including HVAC system and furniture.

The facility has a prime location, it is a complete community complex. Staff are great.

Great place for a stopover. Close proximity to downtown Dubai and metro.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Outstanding staff who arranged for an early 7.15am check in after our long flight. Full continental buffet breakfast was freshly cooked and offerred a wide selection of choices. Close proximity to the Dubai Mall and metro. Fantastic pools, gymnasium and tennis courts. Highly recommended for families or couples.

We loved our stay and would definitely go back.
    • Classic King Room

Breakfast was delicious but everyday the same. Would liked to have had something different every other day.

We loved the hotel. It was clean and beautifully decorated and had everything we could possibly need. The staff were very friendly and helpful and one lady in particular spoilt me everytime she saw me at breakfast with some delicious dates. The location of the hotel was perfect and we could easily walk over to the Dubai Mall where a lot of our excursions began or were at. We did not experience any problems at all and would definitely recomend the hotel

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

الموقع فقط
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Several buildings and the hotel 5 stars only one and housing will be in other buildings are deliux apartments and this is not explained in the explanation. The view overlooking the pool is covered with trees

الموقع فقط

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Location to Dubai mall is fantastic, walking distance.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There is quite a lot of construction in the immediate vicinity which was a little noisy at night time.

Location to Dubai mall is fantastic, walking distance.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

The hotel for me near Dubai mall.
    • Roda Residences- Two Bedroom Apartment

There wasn't anything not to like. Probably if there was a walk in shower in the standard hotel suites the stay would have been more than perfect.

We enjoyed our stay so much in the hotel suites. Dubai mall was just a 5 minute walk. The staff were friendly and easily approachable. Taxis were easily available. The beds were extremely comfortable.

The price was not for the value
    • Roda Residences- Two Bedroom Apartment

The restaurant for the breakfast was in the different building 7 to 10 minutes walking outside hot and humid

Swimming pool area was excellent simple is good

It was brilliant stay, if you have a family with kids, this is the place to be.
    • 100 Hrs Flash Sale Roda Residences 2 Bedroom Apartment

The only thing I did not like was the seats or couches in the living room area. The fabric is full with stains, i came to Dubai to reconnect with my friends and it wasnt acceptable to invite people to visit, plus you dont feel comfortable sitting on them not knowing the origin of these stains !!!

Everything was perfect. More than I expected. Spacious, helpful staff, proximity, Parking.

our stay is perfect

none

i like everything.especially the staff rowell and the arabic guy at the apartment reception they are both nice and very accomodating.The view and the room is great and it is very accessible.i like everything in this place will definitely visit again.👍👍

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Very near to Dubai Mall & almost 10 min walking to City...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very near to Dubai Mall & almost 10 min walking to City Walk. 24hrs supermarket is just few minutes walking. Few restaurants are also nearby the hotel. Excellent location. I will recommend it for anyone. Very nice & helpful staff. Me & my family really enjoyed our vacation over there.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

i went there after 14 years of last stay thinking ,taking my family to the best but was embarassed
    • Classic Twin Room

1. Room Door Latch was broken 2. AC was not working 3. Extra Bed had springs popping out, hurting my sons back 4. Toilet was not very clean 5. Breakfast was very poorly managed 6 we were taken to 3 different tables and then made to go to an extension room as the restaurant was poorly managed 7 extension room had very little supplies, when made noise staff offered me eggs even though i told him we are hindu vegitarians 8. i then went to manager who seemed lost not knowing how to handle, passed me to another staff who took us to a table that was not done up, he hurriedly got it cleaned but forgot to put supplies we were so terrified, we did not go for brakfast the second day to be again treated badly

Nothing much to like

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Good location for staying with adequate privacy but do not expect great hospitality.
    • Roda Residences- Two Bedroom Apartment

Stayed in the hotel for 8 nights but the breakfast was exactly the same every day. Housekeeping was also average. The hotel charged extra money in cash for Tourism Tax in addition to what was paid via Booking.Com.

The privacy of the apartment was great. Separate entrance for the apartment tower.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Apartment was huge!
    • 100 Hrs Flash Sale Roda Residences 2 Bedroom Apartment

I have try to reach the hotel now 3 times after our booking via email(regarding final invoice/receipt copy). Havent heard anything back.

Apartment was huge!

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Definitely the staff were very attentive and are fully ready to help. Also, the view was amazing :D

The breakfast could've been better if it was with different varieties. The luggage pickup took time to arrive to the room.

The staff were fast and attentitive at my call, such as the In-room dining and room service cleaning.

location is good and no major items to highlight.
    • Roda Residences- Two Bedroom Apartment

Reception needs to explain the hotel facilities and how to access it from other buildings. The Lebanese Resturant lack the food taste but has a good show.

location is good and no major items to highlight.

A good gift for my parent's anniversary
    • Classic King Room

The way to go to big swimming pool was complecated

Tge staff were friendly trying to help all the time the rooms are very clean and bed comfortable it was my parent's anniversary and i would like to appreciate the hotel effort to make it special thank you so much

Fabulous Darling!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

There is some construction going on outside near the hotel.

The apartment was large and exquisitely furnished we were pleasantly surprised by the slippers which were provided for each guest. Staff pulled out all the stops to make us feel valued. Many Thanks!

Great place and value for money!
    • Classic King Room

Fantastic Lunch and Dinner Buffet. The complimentary breakfast is quite the spread as well. Right opposite to Dubai Mall so no problems there. Traveled with my wife who is pregnant, was really comfortable.

Noisey Hotel
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Noisey rooms , because of the main road cars passing the bridge connection. Also noisey because the motorcycling Parking is not available and you have to wait along for the valet.

maybe location

Good location when the weather is pleasant however if you can afford chose any another 5 start hotel
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Hotel was rundown and needed major renovation. Carpet in the apartment and hallway had an odor and sofa's in the apartment weren't clean.

2 bedroom apartment was very spacious and staff were very helpful. They even provided an extra bed with no extra charge.

- The apartment was very good, comfort and the size of...
    • Roda Residences- Two Bedroom Apartment

- The staff was very lazy and they didn’t respond quickly. - serves was bad

- The apartment was very good, comfort and the size of apartment was great. - Location of the hotel was good.

The size of the rooms was good.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The room was not clean - we had to ask for the room to be fumigated to remove bugs. Breakfast staff are either excellent (Mostafa, Fansu, Kabir, Geeta and Lucy) or abysmal because they do not respond or are very slow to attend to requests.The breakfast restaurant should have a basic dress code as some guests turn up in their pyjamas. Salahuddin Khan at the front desk has excellent customer service skills and was a consummate professional

The size of the rooms was good. The swimming pool is excellent. The location superb.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Value and the location the pool is perfect and its good...
    • Roda Residences- Two Bedroom Apartment

They really should care more about cleanliness and the maintenance of the furniture

Value and the location the pool is perfect and its good choice for the families

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The lobby is similar to a military base or a police station where you don't feel comfortable.
    • Classic King Room

Guests feel that the security staff who stand 24 hours spy on them when they sit in the lobby. One day I tried to relax in the lobby after the breakfast so I put my legs on a low table for some moments. To my surprise, a security man who was watching the guests movements, came and asked me to put my legs down. I felt that I was a student in a classroom and the security man was my teacher.

Shower and toiletries

Good located hotel
    • Classic King Room

Near by Swimming was closed, so getting to the other swimming pool was like a maze. Room interior is very basic, like apartment.

Easy Check in and check out. Near to Dubai mall. Comfortable bed. Room size was good.

I will never ever stay again in this hotel.
    • Premium King Room

Overall experience of this hotel for me was pathetic.

I booked premium superior king bedroom. But the room given was ordinary with twin beds. The room was so small and the bathroom was very old. For breakfast their was a long queue.

Luxurious hotel with amazing staff
    • 100 Hrs Flash Sale 02 Bedroom Apartment

Wifi was not strong in our room, it was flaky but when it worked it was good.

Surprised us with a cake for our wedding anniversary. Spacious apartment, we had a two bedroom and two bathroom apartment. Washing machine in the apartment. Buggy carts to take you from your building to the main. Breakfast spread was out of this world! There were multiple stations cooking different types of food, all superbly presented and totally scrumptious! Large hotel with superb facilities, nice swimming pool and multiple food shops to choose from besides the hotel restaurant. Opposite Dubai Mall, very convenient location only 5 minutes walk. Good view of Burj Khalifa. Free valet parking.

wonderful hotel with beautiful view of Burj Khalifa
    • 100 Hrs Flash Sale Roda Residences 2 Bedroom Apartment

We had very spacious apartment with beautiful view of Burj Khalifa. Walking distance to Dubai Mall. Very good everyday cleaning service. Supermarket and many restaurants at the same building (we had very nice lunches and dinners in Asia 5). There are 2 outdoor swimming pools and 2 gyms (well equipped).

Great experience. had a wonderful time with my family. will come back over and over again.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

when we wanted to visit the beach, we were taken to the public beach instead of the premium location at the JBR. shuttle was free. but all the same we had fun at there restaurant by the beach. swam and enjoyed the sauna.

Hotel was great. excellent location, 5mins walk to Dubai mall. Mr Rowell at front desk is very nice, Breakfast at Pergolas restaurant is awesome with some amazing people; Mr Terek the restaurant Manager is a fantastic fellow, Kabir an attendant at the restaurant is very nice and helpful, Lucy at the restaurant is an awesome personality my kids loved her. Mr Abdulraman and Mr Gabriel taught my whole family how to swim. the pools are awesome. We are sold this is our hotel for years to come. great experience.

There was no soap and no milk on arrival. Housekeeping didn’t provide any over the 3 days.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Our room had a terrible smell. After I complained and showed the manager he moved us to another room. Unfortunately he put our friends who arrived just after us straight into it.

The rooms where spacious and the breakfast had a good variety of food.

Great Location
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

No children club and children play ground not shaded and our hot wether it is dangerous to allow children to play from increased heat and hot Sum. Bad transportation to go to main hotel for breakfast. Should provide a shaded way to go from apartment to hotel. More activity children activity in swimming pools or in play ground area.

Good swimming pools and great life gaurds

Browse Roda Al Murooj Hotel traveller photo gallery