Reviews of Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Dubai 4 stars

Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#96 of 384 hotels in Dubai

• Classic Double Room

Stay here is a great decision they provide good facilities inside room. The staff, wifi internet, check in process are all impressive. Truly recommended hotel

• Classic Double Room

After taking the money in advance the Hotel Booking desk informed me that the Swimming Pool and other amenities (health Club / Sauna / etc.) all were not available and I have to take a shuttle service to the opposite side of road (20 Mins drive) - Is it practically possible to go in swimming costume in Bus ? Also no recreation area for children ? No Billiards or other gaming facility ! May be I am asking too much from a 4 star facility but total cost of AED 548 was way higher than average 5* Property in Dubai .. Waste of money - It was a bad day for me - I would have got similar or better amenities in other properties with half the price in Dubai - NOT RECOMMENDED !

The View from Hotel !

• Classic Twin Room

Pool is under maintenance, so if you’re with family be prepared to travel to the nearest partner hotel across the street. But the hotel does provide transportation.

Perfect location, clean room, very nice and amazing housekeeping

• Classic Twin Room

The furniture like sofas in the room were worn down and need replacement. One more thing one day my wife was not well and I asked the person in the restaurant if I can carry some breakfast to my room but they refused outrightly which I found it to be a little rude.

• Classic Double Room

Swimming pool was under maintenance but hotel gives access to the pool cross the road at Rotana Towers Hotel for free

Everything. Staff always attentive and helpful. "Long's bar "just cross the road. One stop to Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall. Less then 2minutes walk to train station. Free shuttle bus to most of shopping malls and open beach. Had early check-in. Thank you!!!

• Classic Double Room

Staff were very friendly, and the room was just amazing as I got an upper floor view. Good service during breakfast as well. Overall, a very comfy stay and convenient as it is right next to the Metro. Definitely worth it staying here!

• Classic Double Room

The only thing was that the pool was temporarily closed. We had to use the one in a hotel near by and this wasn't a high standard place. A bit neglected I would say.

Everything was great! Breakfast was very diverse, but you could easily see that it's focused on western cuisine. Staff was great and very helpful - it was a pleasure to talk to all of them. Room was comfortable and finished with a better standard. Hotel is located next to the metro station which is very helpful. In general we really liked the place.

• Classic Double Room

The service is a real problem, the ac wasn’t working we had to ask someone to come. We were two and the was only 1 bathrobe we had to ask for another one. The price was also much higher that expected. I had booked the room at 225 and I paid almost 300

The positive part is the fact of having a kitchen even if there is no knife in it. The bed was very confortable

• Classic Double Room

After staying at Crown Plaza, Al Salam towers, The One Apartments, and Emirates Grand Hotel, Rose Rayhaan was by far the best hotel I have every stayed in when in Dubai. Staff, Cleanliness, the laundry staff, design of the room, view from the room, swimming pool, gym, great breakfast, every single thing was truly nice. Many thanks. Sheikh Zyed road is always good location for business. Actually this is the only hotel I´ve been in so far in Dubai that I can tell about with honesty, that I will return if possible next time I am flying there for business trip. Thank you!

• Classic Twin Room

Had to ask twice for extra blanket which should be in the room anyway as air conditioning can be very strong. The pool was not working and even though offered free shuttle it never came to collect us. However, it is an easy walking to the sister hotel but hard in the heat.

The food was varied. Dining room was spacious. Quiet rooms. Bathroom was very clean. Came in to check room twice a day.

• Classic Double Room

Everything was beyond my expectations the location is the best, i have been here a couple of times now for a long period and the staff are really friendly and helpful, to name a few i remember and who made my stay enjoyable were george, sabi, memory, mustafa and many more but they were all very welcoming and helpful. Thank you.

• Classic Double Room

Booking.com should inform better when all the taxes are not included, and how much extra it would be. I paid over 100 euro for all the taxes that was not included. I would probably choose another hotel if I had known that the taxes were not included.

The hotel was very nice, and the location was perfect.

• Classic Twin Room

A very clean room. Breathtaking view from the room. Excellent service. Amazing pool with a city view. The hotel exceeded my expectations. Perfect, best hotel i've ever stayed at.

• Classic Double Room

Excellent localization, specially for exhibition. Very comfortable room with kitchen annex (big refridgerator, microwave, kettle etc). Beautiful view for Burj Khalifa tower. Swimming pool - medium size, but nice. Breakfast ubundand and variety.

• Classic Double Room

Not so many people at the reception, took a bit longer than needed to check in. Water in the shower had a dark red pigment, maybe from rusty piping.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. The views were very nice from the higher floors. Hotel is very close to a metro station, and small shops.

• Classic Double Room

Hot water run out when trying to take a bath in a bath tub. There was no cutlery, plates, trashbin or anything in the kitchenette, allthough they was quickly delivered when asked for them.

Staff was helpful and friendly. The view to Burj Khalifa was amazing (level 44) and the room was spacious and clean.

• Classic Double Room

I had to find an extension/ multisocket to charge my laptop. They have to change some of the sockets to America socket

Everything was great. Room services were on time and all staff were polite.

• Classic Twin Room with Panoramic View

Wi-fi in the room was sometimes spotty, and particularly my iPhone had trouble reconnecting. That got frustrating after a while. I didn't like how every time we left the hotel, they would ask if we needed a taxi, and if we said yes, they would offer one of their own taxis which are way more expensive. Just use the official Dubai city taxis!

We had an outstanding experience at this hotel. Staff was wonderful, friendly, helpful and always smiling. We paid a little extra for a panoramic room, and that was well worth it. Great views towards the ocean! The room itself was spacious and modern, the bed and bathroom very comfortable. Some rooms have international outlets to charge your devices. For rooms that don't have those, don't worry about bringing converters, you can just ask guest services to use theirs. Also the air conditioning was just right, and not too loud, unlike in some other hotels we've stayed in. The breakfast was wonderful, as we had read in other reviews. A very good selection of everything you'd want, and the omelette station is of course something we used every day. Also the location next to the metro station and close by the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall is perfect. We highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again in the future.

• Classic Twin Room

For once I found everything to my liking

Arrived at 2 in the morning and the staff had us in our room on the 23 floor in record time, the room was a good size, with a full fridge and freezer in the kitchen and a good size shower and bath to add. Our view was adequate and after a few hours sleep and excited to explore Dubai had breakfast on the first floor. Again this 4 star hotel gave us the five star treatment. At the time of our visit the pool was closed for Reno and their hotel across the street allowed use of there pool. As for the small coffee lounge on the ground floor it was closed during the day for the start of Ramadan The hotel is a very short walk to the Metro "Business station" and a good way to see Dubai

• Classic Double Room

Very close to metro station, and one stop only to dubai mall. Clean comfortable room. Nice view to burj khalifa. Helpful stuff. Nice breakfast.

• Classic Double Room

The room service didn’t provided me ketchup and tabasco sauce is which I didn’t liked at all...

I liked the cleanliness of room,comforting bed and the helpfulness of staff.

• Deluxe Double Room with Panoramic View

The Microwave wasn't working, but it was immediately changed with another one.

the location was very close to Dubai's attractions such as The Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall, the in-room services was good, the food was good. First time stay in this hotel and it was a good one.

• Family Room

Check in was supposed to be 2:00 pm. the hotel did not give me the room until 3:10 !! very bad management of check outs for customers. also extremely hard to get any taxi's, make sure you have UBER installed and ready to be used as you won't find any taxi's easily. plus very tight entrance always very crowded.

Clean, multiple elevators.

• Classic Double Room

The breakfast was not exciting, the hotel needs a renovation its becoming dated but is still very clean. Breakfast staff are friendly but they hover around you. Lobby is small and crowded.

The front office & housekeeping staff were great. I received a complimentary upgrade to a Suite. The beds are comfortable, rooms are clean with a great city view and spacious. Check in & Check out was efficient. I never go back to the same hotel as I love trying new hotels but I would definitely return.

The swimming pool is positioned so that there is no sun after 2pm each day

The breakfast selection was excellent and the staff were exceedingly professional and helpful.

• Classic Double Room with Panoramic View

They are doing some repairs on the floor where I am.So,it's making some noice.

The breakfast offer has many choices of food.The staff are accomodating.

• Classic Twin Room with Panoramic View

Service is provided when you didn’t even asked mean first class services. I would like to thank you the Hotel for replacing my missing product even I didn’t asked for it. Well done!

• Classic Double Room

Two strange men knocked at the door at 11 PM. They apologized and left when I opened the door.

Excellent stay. We didn't stay in the hotel much except for sleeping and the room met the expectations. The location is really close to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa which makes it great.

• Classic Double Room

I thought the price was too much for room service & even the night rate

Location was perfect! all taxis & Uber know it next to metro & Starbucks Big room with a kitchenette

• Classic Double Room with Panoramic View

Location Staff: especially the housing keeping staff named Masood, he was really professional and caring. They upgraded my standard room to a sky view room on theb47thbfloor with lovely Dubai views.

• Classic Twin Room

They gave us complimentary breakfast for the entire stay as part of inconvenience for relocating to towers rotana for 1st night (which was across the street). Deluxe city room view was amazing!

• Classic Double Room

- Expensive mini-bar and snack price-list.

- Big, elegant room, with a nice view over the Sheikh Zayed Road and nearby skyscrapers; - Excellent services and helpful staff; - Central location; - Many options for eatting in the area, including a few supermarkets; - Large enough pool; - Metro station nearby.

• Deluxe Double Room

Negative - housekeeping ( dont clean trash can after several reminders) - far from the beach (30 min by bus) and very slow drivers - not comfortable time to/from beach ( 11am and 3 pm), so only 3 hour at the beach is noncense - charged extra Money !!!!! (Same amount which was charged one day before check in ), so I am obliged now to manage it after my vacation - very small swimming pool - there is the small kitchen but no plates, spoons, knifes, forks available..., what is the logic !?!?! - microwave was broken but fixed after call to the desk - WiFi could be better ..., on 13th floor speed was around 4MB Maximum

Positive - close to metro - good GYM - transfer to beach - earlier check in (-2 hours) and late (+ 1.5 hour) check out - clean room

• Deluxe Double Room with Panoramic View

I didn't like the furnitures and the design. The Tv was not clear. The room size was small and didn't worth the value which I payed for at all. Also, there was a long q to get you seat on the restaurant for the breakfast. It took almost 20 minutes of waiting.

I like the people attitude and the hotal location. Check in and out was easy and fast

• Classic Twin Room with Panoramic View

We have booked a two-single bedroom several days before we get there. However when we checked in, the reception told us they don't have that type of room so we have to stay in a twin bedroom for the first night. They promised after one night they will change us to a proper room. But when we back on the second day from outside a new staff told us they still don’t have the room, which made me and my friend very angry about the whole thing. Besides, my friend lost her pajamas after housekeeping.

The location and scenery was perfect. We can see the Burj Khalifa through our window.

Non!

Same the previous review of this hotel because we booked two rooms. "Hossam, Albina, Charlotte & Rashed were a great Staff and very kind and friendly :-* "

• Classic Twin Room

Nothing to mention except it is crowded with guests!

The Staff especially Hossam, Albina, Charlotte and Rashed were a great crew of Rose Rayhaan. We already booked two rooms on for one night and the other one for three nights. The first night we stayed was wonderful when Hossam upgraded my room to suite. Next day we checked out one of rooms and then Albina with Charlotte upgraded my Dad & Mom room to a suite again :) It is a remarkable moments to spend my time with Dad & Mom and they enjoyed staying at this hotel. My Dad loved the speciousness of the room and its facility. Thank you Hossam, Albina, Charlotte & Rashed for your kindness and hospitality! Will stay at their place again :)

• Classic Double Room

Very good facilities, courteous staff, convenient location (near metro, taxi access, shopping and other resources), great breakfast, excellent value for money!

• Classic Twin Room

The view from the deluxe room on the 42nd floor was inspiring, staff was warm and well trained, KINAN was especially helpful, that man deserves a pay raise. Also thank you to Randolph and the other helpful staff. All in all a great stay very happy to recommend it and stay again.

• Classic Double Room with Panoramic View

Nice hotel, nearby the metro station, some shops and restaurants. Good service, amazing pool, rooms are very good equipped. Wife free, also in room. We will come back.

• Classic Twin Room

Bit small rooms and price exceeds quality compared to other Dubai hotels.

Very helpful staff, the view from the room is outsdtanding while the swimming pool is must be place.

The scary midnight cleaning

The swimming pool massage & hot area was amazing the service was perfect the breakfast area was comfy Also the staff are very professional

• Classic Twin Room

Breakfast was not good. I stay 5 nights and package was along with Breakfast, but daily I get not good Tea/coffee. daily I ask them in restaurant I need hot milk but they provide normal or little hot milk. Breakfast totally not satisfied. daily I have to get my tea/coffee from outside hotel.

Bed was good.

Distance to pool.

Pihush provided excellent room service. I really liked that he asked if there was something that he could do to make our time even more enjoyable. He was delightful, helpful and has the ability to further his career in hospitality.

• Classic Double Room

They didn’t have the type of room that I booked. So I spent the night on another room, which is fine. However it was a mess the next day to switch the room and it didn’t happen until 5pm. Not very practical as everything had to remain packed for the transfer

Great rooms, great service, very clean

• Classic Double Room

Breakfast needs to be a bit more rich in varieties, quality of food and space. I always stand in line to have a table for breakfast

Staff is great and helpful Facility is as expected location is nice

• Classic Double Room

This hotel is a fabulous stay for anyone wanting to come to Dubai, just one stop on the metro has you at Dubai mall, taxis are always around, the the way Dubai is so spread out into different sections, your always going to be getting a taxi most places! Anyway!This hotel is great value for money, our room was upgraded and in my husbands birthday they left cake and a card for him in our room, a sweet and personal touch! Thank you to all at rose rayhaan for a wonderful stay!

• Classic Twin Room

The rudness and unprofesionalism of the receptionist Mikela and her manager(being asked for a credit card deposit!!!! in order to receive ONE apple is simply unnaceptable for a supposedly 5 star hotel which I paid 800 drh per night for), also she felt obligated to inform me of the no prostitute policy just because I booked a room for 2 people, disrespectful point of view for a married man, I'm never going back to this hotel again..such a shame

The helpfulness of the bellboys and parking personnel, they are the true asset of this hotel

• Classic Double Room

The property is located 20 minutes by walk from Dubai Mall / downtown// 15 minutes to La Mer / Dubai walk by car Best house keeping department ,high attention to the details / always cleaning the room exceeding the expectations

• Classic Double Room

when i requested for a higher floor,there was only few deluxe rooms left and the guy in the reception upgraded us for it which we booked only a standard room..all the staffs were so nice and polite..restaurant was great,even though they forgot to charge me the price for the juice but i told them after..gatta be more careful on this..hhaha..

• Classic Double Room

The level of bathroom cleanliness - lower than expected

Overall it was a satisfactory experience. Breakfast was good. However, the bathroom was not as clean as one would have expected.

• Classic Double Room with Panoramic View

The breakfast and dining area ..rather small but dictated by the shape and height of the building , but plenty of options around outside .

Very high building exciting views ...importantly next to metro station and lots of cheap taxis . This is in an area called the Financial District ....hotels and coffe bars everywhere . Excellent gym , spa and good size outdoor pool on the 4th Floor .

• Classic Double Room

The In-room dining menu is over-priced; a biryani costed Dhs 170/-. Average price of simple dishes were like Dhs 85-90/- per portion. The air-conditioning malfunctioned on one night but the Hotel was quick to send their Engineer. No Cutlery is provided in the Kitchenette area - for short stay, it is charged at Dhs 120/- per stay which is exorbitant. Hotel cars/ limos are priced very high. The hotel collects 100% payment in advance on check-in. The Minibar in the room was over-priced. Not many restaurants in the area other than Nandos, KFC etc. No big supermarkets in the vicinity. Since the location is the Business hub of Dubai, the area is quite expensive.

The View from the Sky View Premium Room is amazing. The Staff were very cordial and made every effort to ensure are stay was comfortable. The breakfast buffet is great; but the variety needs to change every day to ensure that guests who stay longer than a night or two, are not bored with the same menu. Cleanliness in the room is excellent. House-keeping - keep up the good job! The property is centrally located and a few steps away from two (2) Metro Stations. Taxis are easily available and arranged by the Hotel when requested for. The lobby is comfortable. Check-in was quick. The Kitchenette facilities were in order and functioning well. Dubai Mall is near. Hotel arranges package tours through its travel desk.

I ordered food and they made me go down .. their staff is really bad.. I stayed in 1000 hotels including the seven stars and never got such rules treatment .. the staff are not welcoming and bad at the time of check in .. they gave me the room after 3pm .. I won’t stay there again .. staff needs to be changed and welcome please

Close to Dubai mall

• Classic Double Room

No alcohol served on property, so no place to unwind after long day

Excellent breakfast, great facilities, lovely room. Location minutes from train station

• Classic Twin Room

I asked to be upgraded to the same room i was in previously and the guy said it's confirmed.. The room was smaller than ever and our next door neighbors were fighting & yelling loudly (prostitue with a man) and it was very loud we could hear every word.. Was difficult to sleep..

• Classic Double Room

The kitchenette was the second reason we booked into the hotel. Location was the first. However there was no cutlery, or plates. This was disappointing.

I loved how there was the typical Arabic welcome with dates and Arabic coffee at the front door. All the staff was polite and helpful and they all had a smile for us. The rooms were comfortable and clean.

• Family Room

The check in was very bad. I spent more than 2 hours waiting repeated promises to clean the room and making it ready... I noticed the same issue and concern with others I arrived 1:30 pm and checked in around 4 pm Ckeck out was also not fast AC IS FACING the bed and not convenient to sleep Bed is not comfooortable

Location only

• Classic Twin Room

The spa, where the massage appointments were so hard to set ! because of the shortage of staff there . so I couldn't get the full relaxation I want from my vacation.

I loved the location it's near many restaurants , the helpful staff , the free parking for my car and nice swimming pool .

• Classic Double Room

The options for dinner and lunch is only one. Also, they should open a restaurant right at the top

very professionally managed. its the first time I and in a chain which is under GCC management and int of European or US . I wasn't very sure but they took great care.

Stuff in the recibtion

Sorry but we find the price given by booking not match the value we paid .it was more than becouse of tax and the breakfast price for me and my colleague was not included in total price of the reservation.

• Classic Double Room

room was amazing, all the stuff members were assistive, property location was excellent as my meetings were in DIFC, and also very close to Dubai mall.

• Classic Double Room

Check in took time and the room was noisy. Better to use taxi when check in and out.

Breakfast was good and the view of the Burj Khalifa was fantastic.

• Classic Double Room

The rooms are smelly The restaurants are very small and the choice of bfast is really limited No recreation within the hotel premises

The location is key

• Classic Double Room

Check in very slow, room not cleaned by 17:00 1 day and NO bar. The shower is above the bath and not much water power. You have a kitchen but no plates or cutlery.

Good pool and good position. Easy to get around Dubai from there.

• Classic Double Room

The breakfast is daily almost the same, though with slight changes in one or two items.

The situation of the hotel is good as there are many restaurants and shops around. Though it is a bit far to go to nearby Masjid.

• Classic Double Room

I would highly recommend this hotel. Room is very clean and the size is just perfect. house keeping services are excellent and receptions are very kind. hotel is very close to metro station. I would defintly come back to this hotel again.

• Classic Double Room

Location - very close to the Financial Center Metro Station The lifts - very fast :) Cleanliness - twice a day - excellent The room - very spacious

• Classic Double Room

The speed of check-in is kind of slow unless you did the online check-in. So the online checkin is strongly recommended.

The staff are so nice. The room is very clean and comfortable. Besides, the location of the hotel is so convenient and very close to the metro station. Lots of restaurants around the hotel. It's a good place to live.

• Classic Double Room

Average breakfast with very limited options, Low quality bakery. I couldn't find a prepared enterance for strollers from the main entry at Sheikh Zayed road despite most of the neighbouring hotels and pavement already prepared for it. The city map supplied from the main reception was not up-to-date (2016 version). Pool is good but small for the number of guests during peak occupancy. Would be great if bigger and more fancy.

Excellent Location, Helpful Staff and sparkly Clean all over. Pool area is good and the care for the water is excellent. I did not use it but the shuttle bus to main areas of interest was a very good option when needed.

• Classic Double Room

The WiFi is diabolical and this alone would deter me from ever staying here again. The signal was very very weak, every time we put a device down for a few seconds, the connection was lost and we would have to sign in again. It was extremely frustrating. The front desk staff’s suggestion for the issue was to pay AED92 per day for an upgraded internet service. An exhorbitant charge for what should be a basic provision. If we had been staying longer it would have been worth getting a tourist phone/ data package.

We stayed a couple of nights at the hotel. The room, comfort, cleanliness and staff were all good. We are familiar with the area, there are plenty of places to eat and 24 hour mini supermarkets close by. With the metro on the doorstep, the location is excellent.

• Classic Double Room

Breakfast was awesome, Swimming pool excellent, house keeping, clean and full of amenities. Location fantastic, check in receptionist at counter upgraded our room with excellent view,and informed all the hotel facilities in details. Whenever in Dubai I shall stay at Rose Rayhaan Vivek Mumbai INDIA

• Premium Double Room

Ordered a smoked salmon bagel while waiting for our room to be ready. Waited a long time for it to arrive and the bun was as hard as a rock. I told them the rest was fine - just needed a new bun. Waited too long again - apparently they had to start all over and that's why it took so long the second time ??

The lady at the check-in desk was very helpful. The staff at the buffet breakfast were very friendly. Great location and loved the FREE shuttle to all of the shopping destinations. We have friends that live in Abu Dhabi that spent some time showing us around. A good stay.

• Classic Twin Room

The staff were professional and they talked to me the minute I entered but, I had to wait for more than 15 minutes to check-in. Also, no restaurants or coffees were opened late at night or very early in the morning.

The bed was extra comfy and the organization of the room was innovative. They used every space wisely and you don't feel it crowded.

Browse Rose Rayhaan by Rotana - Dubai traveller photo gallery