Reviews of Saffron Boutique Hotel 4 stars

88 Omar Bin Al Khattab Road, Burj Nahar Intersection Signal, Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#285 of 384 hotels in Dubai

Not satisfied
    • Deluxe Room

First, I was allocated a quite small smelly room with no telephone/intercom, no Sideview, no window, and a cracked bathtub, plus there was no assistance with my luggage even when I parked my car in front of their hotel. Second, I went to the reception and demanded another room and though the second room was better than first, I could not use their WIFI as it was not connecting. There was no slippers in the bathroom and only one out of the two air conditioner vents was not working. Lastly, the rug close to the bathroom is damaged with water, and there was a strange noise coming from the left elevator each time it is used. Also, some unused beds were kept close to my room which should be kept in their storage room. Can't believe it is still rated 4-star hotel!

The good thing for me is that the location is close to where I was headed on my exit day.

Internet Connection Is Poor

Everything was great, this was my 2nd time staying here, but this time they upgrade my room from double to junior suite, very clean hotel friendly people... I recomand this hotel to every one whos visiting dubai and need a place to stay with affordable cost. and the most important thing the bathroom is super clean 🙂 Thank you again for the warm welcoming...

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Good receptionist and staff
    • Deluxe Room

the hotel is not suitable for islamic families because of the disco and drunk people and night girls in the lobby. the water in the bath room is too hot.

Good receptionist and staff big room good AC make many facilities for free.. nice Swim pool.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Very bad experience
    • Deluxe Room

Ac was not working well in my room....they told me to wait 3 hours untill change my room .....the new room was with a very dirty bed....broken bathtap....it was a very bad experience.....i didn't stay till my checkout time...

Location only

Extremely bad experience. Not advisable to stay in
    • Deluxe Room

The Hotel staff treated me very bad.. examples: 1- They took my car key and damage it. Then, they tried to escape from responsibly that they did not touch it. 2- The morning receptionist was shouting at me. He did not allow me to speak as he was interrupting me. I felt undermined. Overall, it was extremely bad experience in this hotel.

Nothing at all

• Deluxe Room

I don't want a connected room again it was so noisy from the other room came Otherwise all was so excellent

it was all good at the hotel not until when i was going out...
    • Deluxe Room

it was all good at the hotel not until when i was going out and observed that the door was damaged. The power connection also didn't suit my choice. all power supply coming from one main source was very disturbing and teasing. For example at some point i wanted to watch the TV with lights off but that was not possible. I also put my mobile phone to charge during the night and so i Put off the lights to sleep, only to wake up with an empty battery because putting off lights means all power supply is off. Otherwise, my stay was a great one.

- Very professional and helpful staff.

- Nothing

- Very professional and helpful staff. I have read some reviews before I booked in this hotel and i had many concerns. But it seems that there is big improvement happened and everything looks great. - Easy parking (Hotel covered all RTA expense tickets) - Food is good and fast room service. - Internet speed is ok.

Value for Money
    • Deluxe Room

Everything was perfect, there was nothing I didn't like.

The room was huge, extremely comfortable, big bath tub, very clean and we'll maintained. They even let me check in 3 hours prior. That was awesome by the front office

It was a good stay.
    • Deluxe Room

I liked everything and also they gave us a bigger and better room that we booked. It was much appreciated. Service was good, staff helpful and always smiling. Noone was disturbing, the place is quiet, I know that there are restaurants there that are opened until late night but we didnt here any noise at all.

Superb and comfortable ;)
    • Deluxe Room

The staff and manager are nice and friendly. Location is near to public transpo and malls. Clean and comfortable place to stay for vacation. Love this place and book already 9 times :), will keep on coming back ;)

Nivea
    • Deluxe Room

Wi fi some time is not work but staff make it quickly. We can not use pool on the roof and staff of cafe near pool did not allow me to watch football with out any order.

Very good and friendly staffs, and mr. Namith help me to make good stay here. Big room. So clean.

Awful.. Stay away from this hotel!
    • Deluxe Room

The location of the hotel is right in the middle of the city with no parking facilities provided by the hotel. The hotel is dingy. The room had dust and dirt all over the sides and in the wardrobes. The toilet floor was black but dirt was visible. Awful feel with loud banging club music all night. Would not recommend this hotel.. Bad service...!

I stayed here for 2 nights.
    • Deluxe Room

I stayed here for 2 nights. Stay was pleasant. & this hotel has got very good rooms, a small swimming pool and a great spa, sauna and gym. Staff is helpful. Overall I feel it’s a good hotel with very good things. Will surely come back again.

Its brilliantly located ( about 200 mtrs from the metro...
    • Deluxe Room

Its brilliantly located ( about 200 mtrs from the metro station & 100 mtrs from taxi point), it has a couple of supermarkets stone throw away. The staff is extremely helpful and warm. Also has wifi and decent room amenities. Although the housekeeping is slightly poor, but overall a pleasant experience and well worth the money. Overall I would recommend for a no-frill solid accommodation. Definitely recommend for back-packers or travelers on shoe-string budget.

Wouldn't book again.
    • Deluxe Room

The greeting at check-in could have been better. Valet services could have been better. Room could have been better.

Staff uninterested in our entrance. No good hospitality. Bedroom basic. I had used amenities left in the room. Very sad stay. Wouldn't book again.

Comfortable and relaxing hotel experience!
    • Superior Room

I was a bit disappointed with the african bar. I would be happy if it was international club something like that. Food choices in the buffet are less. Taste just good for me. Water in the toliet is very hot even when you adjust to make it cold it wont work.

Room feels relaxing, bed is very comfortable, toilet is clean. Very accommodating staff. Excellent customer service.

Fair enough
    • Deluxe Room

The room is not as big as showed in the picture. Not all the tv channels are working specially the english channels

The bed is extra comfy. Its very peaceful to stay. The staffs are super friendly and helpful

• Deluxe Room

The cleanliness of the hotel could’ve been better as I found long hair in the bath as well as I have only received one soap even though it was me and my friend traveling, so we were a little inconvinced , the same with the the tea and milk they have only served for one person , the pictures of the room are different to real life but other than that it’s good for the price paid at the time I’ll still go there again due the price

Disappointed
    • Deluxe Room

Worse point the staff were rude , specially night shift, stayed few days n saw room services one day ... unclean toilet I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone

The hotel seems good online,

Amazing

Literally nothing

Everything was brilliant and more than what i expected for the price I paid on booking.com. Great service and the staff was really helpful.

It was good. I would still prefer to come back in the future as well as recommend the hotel.
    • Deluxe Room

The staff in the front desk when we checked in was not very efficient. He was a bit slow with the checking in procedures.

Room was spacious and clean. it was also quiet, we were able to sleep well.

• Deluxe Room

Hotel is just at Road side I had to let the parking responsibility fully to hotel. To go in for check-in I didn't get a parking slot. Noises at the passage from Neighbor room guests.

clean and spacious

I like everything there nothing specific
    • Deluxe Room

The thing that i didn't like it is the visitor if I have a visitor I have to pay money to let them get in.

I like everything there nothing specific

Very comfortable stay indeed...

no security vault

Mr. Anand from reception very kind and polite, Large Room/Toilet, AC, Bed comfortable, TV english channels, Swimming Pool very clean, Gym and Free fast Wifi.

A comfortable place to stay for two days.
    • Deluxe Room

Staff were quite unfriendly, bordering on rude! Breakfast food was overly spicy for my taste which left a selection of cereal and bread to start the day. (Toaster was not working.)

A good shower and a comfortable bed.

comfortable room and nice bathroom
    • Deluxe Room

i use from mini bar one red bull and i paid AED 37 but my room coast was AED 185 i feel is funny when i paid mini bar amount according to room charge must be mini bar price change to less

its lovely to stay this hotel its was my first experience which was good and one of staff mr. anand he accommodate me as i inform that keep the room i will come late evening and i found his best

Club and indichi restueant is awesomw
    • Deluxe Room

Housekeeping you cant leave your money inside the room as they dont have safe deposit box i forget my 200 usd in room and went out when i come back i couldnt found that money

Club and indichi restueant is awesomw

OK for a one night stand
    • Deluxe Room

There was virtually no hot water for the 4 days we were there It’s tired and shabby but clean enough.

Given that it is in Dubai (actually it’s across the creek in Deira) it’s about as good a value that you will get, however you also need to factor in transport. It will cost you 40-60 AED to get an Uber to the airport or to the mall, so if you are intending to do a lot of tourist things, you are much better putting that money toward a better and closer place.

Worst hotel we have ever stayed in our life, and we have stayed in some right dives!
    • Deluxe Room

There is a Disco in the Hotel every night, which finished around 5am every day. It was virtually impossible to get some sleep. The music travels threw out the Hotel rooms, even though we were apparently located at the furthest point. The room was dirty, i got the sheets changed, but still came out in a rash! We had two rooms with four of us, we all had bed bites. The bathroom was not cleaned, it is a bathroom i expect in a 3rd world country. Used cups and glasses were not cleaned every day. This is after tipping the room cleaner! There is a brothel on the 4th floor which offers services other than. Please please please do not offer this hotel to couples or families with Children or single or group ladies. I suggest someone from bookings.com stay on here before they advertise this as a four star property

The free parking. Close by local restaurants.

I would like to thank the friendly, cooperative,...
    • Deluxe Room

I would like to thank the friendly, cooperative, non-bothering, clean hotel staff and the hotel's description that it is excellent and I would recommend staying in it and I would like to repeat the experience soon

Don't book here.
    • Deluxe Room

Don't book here. Rooms are dirty! I killed a cocroach on my bed so a bloody spot was on the bed sheet. When cleaning the room they just used the same sheet (using the other site) instead of using a fresh one. Staff unfriendly and not responding to technical issues. I will not stay there again. That's for sure.

3.5 out of 5
    • Deluxe Room

internet is fast but wifi signal is weak and is not available in some rooms. curtains are full of stains

very accessible, rooms are pretty neat and spacious, toilet is clean, beds are well-kept.

Over all is ok
    • Deluxe Room

Food selection is very bad especially breakfast , Cleaning is poor Noise trnsferes from room to room thru the air conditioning grills WiFi and internet is so slow Restorant staff are not very friendly When requesting any services it takes so long to action it

Namith and the Egyptian guy and Tunisian girl are great people Security guys are very helpful House keeping guy in second floor is great

Very far and noises
    • Deluxe Room

Location is very far from Dubai downtown. Internet is very bad! Too much noises during the night with Club and Indians guests. Noises of turbines of the airplanes because is very close from airport. It is terrible to sleep in the night.

Cleanness and staff

Excellent.
    • Deluxe Room

I broke my wrist in a little shop the day before departure. The help I got from the staff of Saffron Boutique hotel was superb. Front office Supervisor Mr Namith took me to the hospital the day after in a courtecy car to help me with flightrequirements .It was great to have his help. Without him I probably would have missed the flight. Thank you very much all of you at the desk of Saffron Boutique Hotel!!! Nothing but praise!!

The worst hotel in Dubai
    • Deluxe Room

The room was very noisy as the windows could not shut properly, the air condition was making too much noise, on the TV you could watch 3-4 channels with bad reception, there was a smell in the room, very old and ugly decoration as well as bathroom! I checked out the very next day and booked somewhere else! I know I lost my money but there is no way that someone could stay in this room for a whole week! This is definitely not a hotel that should be included in booking.com.

Hotel personnel is friendly

Half star hotel which pretend to be 4 star.
    • Deluxe Room

Not very clean, very expensive, TV only 4 channels,,not hot water, very noisy, management not friendly. Never to come here again. Not recommended at all

I honestly do not recommend.
    • Deluxe Room

I honestly do not recommend. The hotel was in bad condition for sure not for 4 stars but 1. In room smelled of cigarettes. The service wasn't nice.

Not bad hotel
    • Deluxe Room

Room smell like someone was smoke on it before I checked in while yes I selected a smoking room but I wasn’t expect to smell that I expected a good smell as it he room is ready There are people voices from the other room I heard it clearly in ny room bathroom so I was afraid that they can hear us the same so a disaster when you get into the bathroom and heard other people words and talk very well Staff wasn’t friendly at all except one of them the doorbell guy who work at day shift the receptionists weren’t presenting the expected hospitality we used to get from a 2 star hotels despite this is a 4 star hotel Security guard who are opening the front door looks scary like you are not welcoming here Overall hotel doesn’t worth the price I did for a three night

Location is great to whom intend to shop in the local market like Naief and close to Alghurair mall not far away from AlRiqaa Street , rooftop coffee shop and swimming pool

Quite okay but...
    • Deluxe Room

Water was heated using water heater. It's switch was broken but they did fix it quickly. Safe inside the room was broken and they did not change it as they informed. There was two situation that the staff acted the way they shouldn't act. One way polite, but... Not too bad hotel but I do not go again because those two insidents. When you visit, perhaps staff do not make mistakes.

Bed was big and comfortable. Room was big enough. Clean enough. One way polite stuff. My plane was in Dubai 3am and they gave me the room about 10 am. I asked early check-inn.

The room cleanliness is just beyond my expectation.
    • Deluxe Room

I had my reservation earlier before I checked in, and within a few hours my cousin and I thought to cancel the booking. But we decided to call the property before we cancel it, we would like to confirm whether the cancelation is a non-refundable/refundable. So we called them just “TO ASK”. Little did we know, they told us it’s a non-refundable, since it’s a non-refundable, we thought to keep the reservation and check in. (We really didn’t tell them that we wanted to cancel the reservation!). At the time we checked in at around 12.20 AM, they told us that our reservation has been cancelled by the guest. I got really pissed off (Even if they did think that we cancelled the reservation, they should at least sent us a cancelation confirmation, but they didn’t). 2 gentlemens in front desk that assisted us were so rude, as the reservation was cancelled by their side, they offer me to take a room with a price which more expensive than booking.com offered us. I didn’t accept that. I booked again through booking.com which was still in the same rate. When I wanted to show them my new reservation number, one gentleman in front desk told me “Give it to him” (he pointed his finger to a duty manager desk). After I showed my reservation number to another gentleman in duty manager desk, he took the reservation number, he left us and he went outside the hotel. We waited for approx 10-15 mins for them to process the check in by the gentleman who assisted us at the first place. I don’t know if they were upset at us because we didn’t accept their room rate. But that behavior is not professional in a hospitality industry. It doesn’t matter how cheap the room rate is, it has not supposed to change your service to the guest.

The room cleanliness is just beyond my expectation. Bravo for the HK team. The staff from in room dining and one gentleman who was working in night shift in bell boy were very helpful and friendly to got our order in a super late time. I wish I could have a chance to notice their name tag.

Overall a great place just need a few changes for values customers.
    • Deluxe Room

Is that we can't have guest in our rooms.

The hotel is very convenient and in a good location. Just need to offer more bonus packages to your fair because the competition is just up the street with fortune pearl and it's entertainment as same your place. Plus the surrounding restaurants and cafes. Discounts can always

Good location and it was value for money.
    • Deluxe Room

Room service a bit slow in responding and acting. The loopy smell unpleasant smell.

Good location and it was value for money. Also an Indian guy at reception upgraded my room to a very spacious one. Thank for that. Would come again for sure.

Private and stylish
    • Deluxe Room

Fridge in room was not working 😦

People so friendly and just want to help you and make you feel at home. Really stunning people. Rooms are awesome!!! Bathrooms are a bit old but still clean. Loved it!!?

Would never use or recommend
    • Deluxe Room

Customer service bad Noisy by staff in night on floor Delay check in Staff lady likes to chat with other staff and make us wait cause she wants to complain about being cold to his collegue

Nothing. Looked ok in pics while booking but not in real

fair hotel with a cheap price.
    • Deluxe Room

Check-in took longer than I expected. Won't give my ID unless they remove the mini bar in room. I was like seriously? (I stayed in many hotels in Dubai and this is a first!) The room is ok nothing special but something is not right with the electrical thingy in my room I'm not sure why. Bathroom looks very old and needs serious refurbishes.

Cheap price.

• Deluxe Room

ill never book again throw booking, i request and pay for room with breakfast and pool view and airport pickup, but when i arrive there they told me no breckfast and the view was very bad ( window to A\Cs unite ) it was bad

Misleading
    • Deluxe Room

I do lots of travelling and I can say that this hotel is overrated the ratings came from mostly East part of the world and Africa I am from the west the united kingdom. Coffee mugs and spoons were dirty bathroom is dirty and full of mould when you came out of bathroom the carpet was black of dirt I was told it had a club in the hotel it turned out to be 8 to 10 women dancing on stage it was like a lap dance club I ended up paying 1/3 of the price more than the price I was quoted to book in this hotel is over rated I would say it should be 2 or 3 star the windows in the room do not open they are glued in

Staff were friendly

The reception staff was so rude.
    • Deluxe Room

The reception staff was so rude. They talked very loudly and quickly without any respect. The staff in reception was eating a chocolate bar when I got down to check out. Also they took very long time for checking in and out. The room was so noisy. We could hear the noise in electricity room, the cars on the road, and car washing beside the building. What's worse, you could even hear the airplane fly above you. It was a terrible night.

excellent
    • Deluxe Room

staff are friendly and good communication to the guest , they upgraded us into executive suit room that's why our room is very big and the room is very clean , free wifi also , we had a lovely stay in this hotel . we want to come back very soon in this hotel

The staff was friendly and very helpfull , good hotel for...
    • Deluxe Room

some of hotel facility must change like the toilet and the chairs in the reception and the pool at roof

The staff was friendly and very helpfull , good hotel for the value of money, rooms are clean and many things

No way to come back
    • Deluxe Room

Toilet: dirty, smelly, shower water too hot even heater off, shower head not in proper to take a shower, toilet AC too noisy.. Good things we came to know that you get what you pay room rate was too small but not mean that whole picture you missed

Bed comfortable , good night sleep

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Location, no WIFI in rooms, some behaviors of the...
    • Deluxe Room

Location, no WIFI in rooms, some behaviors of the receptionist, the light in room is weak, transportation to the hotel is difficult , no metro stations nearby

not the best hotel in Dubai for this costs
    • Deluxe Room

free Wifi only in lobby no windows with noise protection (airplane by night) bathroom needs renovation (for this costs)

comfortable bed 1 liter free water

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Not a 5star, but a worth it hotel
    • Deluxe Room

Free wifi only in the lobby, paid in the room Small and cold pool, located on the roof

Nice Hotel located 5min ride from the airport Valet park your car for free warm welcome, espacially with kids Choice of rooms (double or twins) Large twin beds Room looks like a small Ikea appartment Complimentary coffee and water Clean and quiet room Staff helpful

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

It's below my expectations 2 star rating for this hotel is too much
    • Deluxe Room

Take long time for getting room ready and no free wifi on the Rome Room rate is too high compared with other hotels Services is very poor I call for checkout and I have waited for more than half hour no body come up to take my luggage and I take it down by myself Take long time for checkout No welcoming drinks as on deals

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Choose this hotel if you can't get any other ...
    • Deluxe Room

I booked a double room but the night staff on my arrival provided me with a single room. The next day i changed it to a double room witch did not fit being a room of a 4 stars hotel. The air conditioner and the " empty mini bar " were faulty. I would like to be refunded for the first night.

The clening staff , very effective.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

see above
    • Deluxe Room

EVERYTHING ????? there was a water leak in our room they did not refill your soaps, lotion coffee etc. until we asked. at breakfast so many other guests were taking food with them when I wanted to take just my cake that I did not finish they said NO

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Room was very large and comfortable.
    • Deluxe Room

Location was not very good - Had to get a taxi to find good food. The area felt dodgy to walk around. Will make sure to book in a better location next time. The receptionist checking us in was unapproachable and rude. It took a long time to get started. Need free wifi.

Room was very large and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

Good hotels,, my family and I we loved the experience.
    • Deluxe Room

There were no croissants in the breakfast buffet,, the juice didn't taste fresh too,, and the internet even after being paid it's wasn't able to connect after 1hr ,, an was very slow too.

The room was very good n comfortable especially 214 comparing to 212.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

totally good
    • Deluxe Room

facilities is poor. mini bar prices are very expensive. Too much than the normal price.

staffs were very nice. especially Mr omer and Mr Ahmad. They were helpful much.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Our favorite hotel :)
    • Deluxe Room

This is our favorite hotel in Dubai. We are always satisfied whenever we stay here. Room are always clean and comfortable. We will always come back for sure.

• Deluxe Room

i book for 7 days mmy guest go after 4 days i want to...
    • Deluxe Room

i book for 7 days mmy guest go after 4 days i want to transfer it but they not allowed

Everything is fine

good

nil

good

I like the room very clean and big.
    • Deluxe Room

I like the room very clean and big..staff are friendly..

Good staff .
    • Deluxe Room

Good staff .. Clean.. Reasonable price..

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

For starting new business
    • Deluxe Room

Room service and internet facility

Very good

THE BEHAVIOUR OF CHECK OUT PEOPLES
    • Deluxe Room

Every thing was fine i enjoy stay

THE BEHAVIOUR OF CHECK OUT PEOPLES

The entire staffs were nice and accommodating.
    • Deluxe Room

Nothing... everything was great.

The clean toilet and comfy room.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

The spa area is not clean and totally not working! !!!!!!!!!!
    • Deluxe Room

The spa area is not clean and totally not working! !!!!!!!!!!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018