Reviews of Nejoum Al Emarat 3 stars

Al Qasmiya Street, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

#42 of 72 hotels in Sharjah

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Great and excellent rest at the beach
    • Standard Room

The bathroom should be improved.

The location of the hotel that a tourist can be oriented to find the hotel especially in the evening and and night when you can see the hotel's lights from the far; cleaning the room every day, accomodation for bathroom; nice view to the city through the window (10th floor); transfer from/to the hotel to the beach (Al Khan); exchanges banks, malls, supermarkets and shops are near to the hotel, as well as museums.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

At least water and tea is free and also TV so you can't...
    • Standard Room

There is only few lights in rooms little dark.. the A/C wasn't working properly.. small blanket and u will hear some voice in night time which make u scary

At least water and tea is free and also TV so you can't feel boring.Good in price and they don't ask many questions. The most I like is parking.its free and they care of your car also its comfortable car parking.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Great and safe place to stay

Whay i ddnt like? None!

I was there for two days. The hotel is amazing, Food is awesome and whole staff is very accommodating. Definitely a value for money hotel. I always go there and recommend everyone this hotel.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

I'll be back.
    • Standard Room

Kettle was not working in the room. Although staff provided a replacement very quickly.

The hotel was very clean, staff were helpful and it is good value for money.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Worth the value of money
    • Standard Room

There's nothing i could complain except that there were no slippers in the room.

Worth the value of what we paid for. The room was fairly spacious and it was clean. The location was okay also, there were fast food chains nearby and the place was pretty quiet.

I like the location ,
    • Standard Room

I dont like staff collision , My room bath have a little repairs and after that I ask of room service to clean it but their worker after 2 days clean my room .

I like the location ,

It was good relaxing
    • Standard Room

Wifi slow and the intrance of hotel its very dark

Hi i stayed in 412 and 411 i like the staff they are very pleasant to deal with and i like the housekeeping guy hes filipino very quick to attend to me i will return to sharjah again in the future and will stay in the same hotel more power to Najoum Al Emarati cheers

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

this is my 4th stay at this hotel.
    • Standard Room

this is my 4th stay at this hotel. its a great hotel, the rooms are really comfortable and clean.they have parking facilities too, even if the parking is full they manage to park your car.i would recommend this hotel.value for money

It was good but could be better
    • Standard Room

Where my room was situated was very noisy. During the day and early in the morning the movements of people and equipment didn't give me any rest. It was pretty noisy not by any guest but by the hotel staff. Also, on two different occasions the electricity went off in the room, once it was early in the morning, that broke my sleep as the A/C switched off.

The hotel was situated in a good location and the staff was helpful and very friendly especially the bell boy.

Good stay
    • Standard Room

As it is near to the road, there is some noise due to traffic. Even though they have their own parking, the parking spaces are less.

They have their own parking. Check-in and check-out was faster. Room was reasonably spacious. Easy access to groceries, restaurants etc.,

Nice place to stay
    • Standard Room

Toiletries is limited (only 1 bath towel, no oral hygiene stuff) floor is not carpeted and its fine, but please provide room slippers .

Fast check-in, room was converted into a suite (were glad that we were not rejected) place is quite.

Nice atmosphere with budget
    • Standard Room

Room is too small. The noise from the street and adjacent rooms.

The friendly staff of the hotel. Unlimited wifi account with good speed. Comfortable beds.

It was good
    • Executive Deluxe Room

I had to spent some hours in other hotel as they did not allow me to stay till afternoon 2pm and i reached at morning 7am that was bad experience for me as i have mentioned my arrival time while booking.

Nothing much but nice place

Had a pleasant and memorable stay at Nejoum....
    • Standard Room

Limited hot water for bath. Provided facilities for coffee/tea making with powder and sugar in the room but without water and milk....!!

Staff is very responsive and cooperative. Facilities are good,neat and clean and good location surrounded by choices of restaurants for all type of foods. I stayed for 15 days at a stretch and liked the overall stay especially round the clock service by the staff.

bueno bonito barato

basted at busy Road.

Hotelstaff were very friendly. The Hotel host international Guests (German/Russian). Clean and Safe, Museums (Fort/Islamicmuseum), Bus to Dubai and Airport SHJ all within walking distance!!

My worst experience
    • Executive Deluxe Room

Very bad location, very expensive, very dirty, No breakfast included, check in 3:00 and check out 12:00 witch not fair and if you check later than 12:00 even for half an hour they will charge you for half day. That unbelievable

disappointed.
    • Standard Room

Poor costumer service.Our last stay at 11am they,ve switch off the power outlet. We’ve stay for 2nights and did not clean our room even though we have asked them and did not change the dirty towels. Phone is not working so we have to go to the reception for our concern.

...Very much appreciated...Keep up the good service and facilities...
    • Standard Room

So far...nothing yet this time ...

I always like that there’s complimentary coffee...and when I request for some toiletries...it’s being given...Thanks you...

It was good only feeling bad about reception staff.
    • Standard Room

The staff who sitting in the reception he don’t know how to handle customer. I was requesting him to connect me duty manager and he street said it’s nit allowed. Why??? Why we can’t talk manager? Other problem is near the hotel all restaurant are Indian if there is different tipe of restaurant that will be great.

I really like the room and cleanness also the location are super ,excellent

Disappointment
    • Standard Room

They kept me in waiting List even I Had a Confirm Booking I waited long One Hour 3pm till 4pm In Parking Area Becoz there was No Room Available. Bed was So uncomfortable that I Couldn't even sleep well. Side views were hell bad...

Nothing Except The Food Around the facility. So many Options All.you have to do is to go grabe it becoz its just walking Distance

Good experience for a family trip
    • Standard Room

The toilets were not clean on the first day, but they came to clean it later.

The location and reception of people were very kind. They also paid for my parking as part of the room package.

One of worest experiences in hotels in my life
    • Standard Room

Rooms are very small and not clean well. Rooms are very small even no space to pray or set in ground. I asked for trolly when I arrived and no response which force me to took whole things in my hands up to my room. Wifi signals is very bad and poor. The reception was not clear to me where they charged me double through my dept card and cash and waiting to refun. Staff are not friendly at all. I don’t recommend it for any body even if it free of cost.

Reasonable price with provided services 🙂
    • Standard Room

Small rooms and floor is not covered by carpets which is very important in my opinion.. smoking smell on the 8th floor was really bad. However, 3rd floor was good on the second visit.

Staff and parking services were wonderful. WiFi was very fast and never had an issue with it..

Place
    • Standard Room

Since check in I don’t like the hotel Please give proper training to the staff that how speak to a guest In the Room bathtub no regulator Magnifying mirror not clean at all Fridge also not clean well Wardrobe was damage W/c was dirty Bathtub doesn’t have a stopper and also drain have hair Doors are dirty and door handle were sticky Tables were dusty Mirror having watermarks Bed line having stain And I have a request for late check out But the reception said no I have to check out at 12 so it’s useless that make a request then at the long talk they said ok 2 pm But since 1-30 they start calling and asking regarding my checkout I told them I will check out at 2 but he is not happy and also he is threatening that there will be a automatic charge 50 dhs if the check out at 2 Really is it a system you are using there to charge a late checkout and it’s not late Tell your colleagues don’t say this kind things to a guest ,very bad approach I do agree your hotel is busy if like that mention there you will not accept special requests and atleast inform to guest in a proper way Even checkout time also no smile I think your colleagues were not happy to stand there looks like they have a bad day A smile can change everything teach them atleast how to smile

Place

The price was cheap.
    • Standard Room

The noise from the corridors was excessive. The rooms should have carpets.

The price was cheap. The parking was good. The breakfast was very good value

Nice room
    • Standard Room

Last time I'm found there's 1 sachet off coffee already open . That's Nescafé sachet . Housekeeping staff didn't check it before

Nice room

Nice hotel ,,,, good staff.
    • Standard Room

Nice hotel ,,,, good staff..the staff who took check-in was excellent...and duty manager mr.amer extremely good he upgrade me to suit room and escort me till room ... excellent service ..

Average for money
    • Standard Room

Room services was hopeless, cleanness was spoty and other stuff was missing such as Kettle wasn't working nor milk power was provided with the tea bags.

Good for money

looking to sleep
    • Standard Room

the room where i stayed a bit noisy in the night,some weird noise use to come out from the bed or the next cupboard.no much channels in tv. I didn't find any staff to carry out luggage,had to carry by my own,got a room where was a door of the another flat, the entire night had to listen their music & noise,over all the place was calm & quite.

the staff reception was good & helpful, prefer with friends

Good value for money
    • Standard Room

Water dripping from bathroom ceiling. One water bottle policy during whole stay, walls getting wet/ moisture in evening

Cleanliness, good staff, value for money

Repeatable and Recommendable
    • Standard Room

Internet was little slow but connecting Room should have slippers to move around in the room.

The room was well laid out. Clean and comfortable. Solicitous staff. Excellent location.

Nothing except central AC
    • Standard Room

Bed sheets all was dirty by first check in and the bathroom as well was not clean!! Maintenance work was all day we can hear the noise we couldn't sleep well. Overall it was really bad experience.

Nothing except central AC

would be nice if more option of english tv channel.
    • Standard Room

i dont like sometimes the noise coming from outside or the other maybe, irratiting

new apperance of the hotel is nice, the water is good and the tv channel is more ok than before.

NOT HAPPY!!!...
    • Standard Room

This is the first time I ever encountered to check-in Nejoum that the room allotted to us was totally mess. The first I notice is the cups from the coffee table it's all used even have water inside. 2nd when I went inside the bathroom the spas is already used and the towels are no longer folded as it used to be when it's newly placed. The bed sheets thought in proper arrangement are already crumpled as well as the pillows. Immediately I called the Reception to inform. He said he will send housekeeping to fix but since it took some times before we were attended, I requested to be transferred to a new room as I'm no longer comfortable in that room that given to us. But the Reception said there's no more available. So i checked in Booking.com and found that there's are still rooms being offered. I called again the Reception but to my dismay again another lies he's saying that there's no more available and just insist that he will let the housekeeping to fix the room which taking too much time to let us wait. Really i become so disappointed and irritated the way we are being treated to think we are a regular customer combing almost every consecutive weeks. Only after almost 45 mins this Receptionists called to informed us the he will transfer us to a better room. If he do it the very first time I informed him we might have Thanks him enough for the good service.

This time I'm not happy with the room that is given to us.

Just Ok.
    • Standard Room

The rooms looks very old with fady flooring and old futnitures. Staff are arrogant to us. Even they are not willing to give us glasses to drink water. After continous 2-3 calls they provided just one glass and few disposable glasses.

Hotel is good with nice location, valet parking, restaurant & free wifi.

We were not happy and won't visit it again unless I notice improvementioned through people recommend
    • Standard Room

The response of staff when complained about AC was not priority I felt as they took a while till they came. The AC is not working properly as it took looooong time to start feeling the air coming Catering in room is poor as no spoon for tea and no milk for the tea.when we asked they serve the big spoon for eating claiming they don't have tea spoon! !!!!!!! About the milk they said they don't serve it in the rooms!!!!!

I have attached picture of corridor
    • Standard Room

They gave one complementary bottle for my entire stay of 7 days. They are doing maintenance for entire floor with a guest staying on that floor. It is so stinky no one can imagine

Good value for money.
    • Standard Room

- Parking is small and it is an open parking. No shade. But there is a security guard there that sees to it to move the cars out whenever some car is parked in front or at the back of your car when you leave.

- The room is spacious. Although it is a bit old but everything is neat and clean. - Love the location of our room. View of the city is nice especially in the morning. - Bathroom is spacious and clean.

Value for money

Nothing in particular

The staff at reception is quite smart and handles the customers without any flaws. The location is very prime and parking provided is appreciable. Water from the showers are comparatively cool compared to hotels in dubai.

Not bad 😬
    • Standard Room

Better to carpet insides room Air condition need cleaning Last time was problem in air condition There should be special big parking for hotel , there is one but not enough

Price was acceptable Location

I totally enjoyed my stay
    • Standard Room

There was only one receptionist and for that reason i was abit delayed on reception area due to a huge volume of incoming & outgoing customers. I think there's a need to increase on the number of receptionists if necessary.

The waiting area on ground floor reception area is so pleasant; the seats are more comfortable & the area is generally calm.

So far it's good except that you remove the free coffee in the room...
    • Standard Room

I don't like that always there's no available slippers and now the complimentary coffee set in the room is no longer available...

I like the good service that the staffs are showing...

No reservation fees
    • Standard Room

No reservation fees We don’t charge you any booking fees or add any administrative charges. And in many cases, your booking can be cancelled free of charge.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

A bad hotel
    • Executive Deluxe Room

I order 2 room and he gave me 1 They didn't mention the tax The reception didn't know about the hotel I asked for normal bed and he said there isn't until others worker came and do my order

The room is good and clean There isn't any others things

No good for family
    • Standard Room

Service i was with my child and famliy no pantry and service very very very bad experience

Poor qulity of bed use in bed room and have saty their 10 day not satisfied

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

...Hope that the good amenities before will remain the same up to now...
    • Standard Room

...I don't like it when I have to call each time there's no slippers...toothbrush and only 1 towel in our room...

...When there's still free coffee and water kettle provided in the room....

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

I am totally unstisfied, from there cashier
    • Standard Room

Recovery money staff unprofessional behavior

I have stay one night only but they have changed 3 times from my credit card mostly one month finished but still not credited the amount in my credit card

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Terrible, last time to be I this hotel
    • Standard Room

All mess I rate zero. I have been staying in this hotel sinc long time, my last two visits in one month was terrible. 1. No tea / coffee along with cattle. Now there is 30 dirhams charge. ??? 2. If I loose room key, it costs money. 10 Dirhams 3. Hotel is under staffed at services on reception and room/housekeeping 4. Staff previously used to be very jolly, now it is different. I strongly believe the management took strong measures for cost cutting ultimately a regular customer to this hotel is effected, hence, this is my last time I will stay.

I did like staff cooperation.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Excellent Stay

can offer complimentary Water Daily

Good Location Clean and Comfortable Place Nice Staff, Especially at Night Reception Person Mr.Gamal who help Guest with Good Attitude and Smile.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

The bed was comfortable and clean.
    • Standard Room

The bathroom was dirty and the tap was not working so I had to ask them to fix it and after the man who fixed it forgot his list about what so many other things he has to fix in the hotel and the bathroom was dirty and not priestly cleaned . And the staff are unfriendly .they have 3stars -as they say- but no minibar and even not a water boiler in the room.

The bed was comfortable and clean.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Good
    • Standard Room

The Receptionist the first impression about the Hotel. -the load work in reflected them face how they welcoming the customers. - when we need order something we feel like not our deserve. - Room Services until 7:30 pm, therefore rooms not cleaned.

I likes to improve this Hotel facilities and more care about customers

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

Disappointed.
    • Standard Room

I asked for a no smoking room but the room I got spewed stale cigarette fumes from the central air conditioning. I would not recommend this hotel for health-conscious people who do not want to to inhale cigarette smoke. The front desk staff should be equipped with good customer service and people-skills.

The room was quite spacious

Workers are night are friendly
    • Standard Room

Hairdryer was not working there was no hot water bathroom was dirty and they charged me different prices everyday , they cannot fix any mistake in the room at night because they say there is no engineer ..

Workers are night are friendly

Bed is ok, staff at night perfect
    • Standard Room

3 starts hotel without minibar with dirty bathroom with everyday different prices and different rooms mostly anytime when you extend and crew are not so friendly

Bed is ok, staff at night perfect

Only some of the crew are friendly and bed are okay
    • Standard Room

No minibar , no food in the room, dirty bathroom, they are rude by the phone I had to ask toothbrush 3 times when I got it once ...

Only some of the crew are friendly and bed are okay

Bed is okay
    • Standard Room

Anytime I extended my staying to stay more always I had to go to different rooms by myself with all of my things and bags.. and problems with hot water and some of the crews are rude and no minibar

Bed is okay

Bed was comfortable
    • Standard Room

I stayed almost a month in the hotel I asked them by phone to the reception to let me extend my staying and I will go down around 1 pm and check out and check in again to extend my staying they said at the phone in a very rude and impolite way "NO YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT AT 12" After so many days staying so I decided I check out .. and go to another hotel .. when I went down at the reception they offered to others to check out at 1 without any problems ..

Bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

It has a very comfortable bed.
    • Standard Room

Some of the crew are rude mostly who answers by the phone the others are okay at the reception and the bathroom was very dirty, check the photo. There is no minibar and food in the room not available .

It has a very comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

I liked some of the staffs are very friendly some of them...
    • Standard Room

Some of the workers are very rude. There are always problems with the hot water. I asked them to change the room after I had to move my luggages alone by myself. And it happened only after one day only .. all night they left me without hot water I could not even take a shower so this is not 3 starts.

I liked some of the staffs are very friendly some of them are very rude

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

well the bad part was they charged me 255AED for bedsheet...
    • Standard Room

well the bad part was they charged me 255AED for bedsheet cleaning! being a guest many hotel i been, but they didnt charged me, for bed sheet cleaning, so in am very sad for this service

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

There is a saying, "Mistakes have the power to turn you...
    • Standard Room

There is a saying, "Mistakes have the power to turn you into something better than you were before", and it almost abbreviates everything! Bathrooms were small and incommodious. Receptionists were just provincial and regrettably uncooperative. WiFi was very poor. We were charged about six dollars for only a litter of boiled water for our infant. It wasn't easy to park the car since the parking lot's tinny and crowded by hoteliers' cars. I would never recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Nothing .
    • Executive Deluxe Room

I couldn't sleep because car noises and also people speaking each other Noises coming from the window , window is not soundproof , Bed is not comfortable Toilet is durty and smells ...

Nothing ...

Good hotel
    • Standard Room

I waited a bit too long in the reception to check in (only one person in the front desk)

The room is clean and good, parking available onsite Staff is friendly and flexible

Not bad
    • Standard Room

I don't like the cashier.... Why she take other customer 143 aed And but I pay 167 I didn't ask but other customer say to why u pay 167 it's should be 143.. It's okay money ..but the cashier she not good .. she don't know how to greet the customers...

I like rooms

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

perfect hotel
    • Standard Room

its a perfect hotel.you fins everything in the hotel.though its old hotel but everything seems like its new.nearby souqs are available.parking is available 24/7. no complains at all.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Not Satisfied
    • Standard Room

When we arrived at the hotel nobody greet us from the lobby reception. TV in our room was not working so we have to call the operator to assist us, the operator is not answering immediately so i have to redial then techinician came after 30mins we have to wait for him and we waste our time for this kind of issue. As per hotel rules supervisor must double check all before clearing the room also the bath tub is not clean.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

1) there was an maintenance work, we was not comfort with...
    • Standard Room

1) there was an maintenance work, we was not comfort with that noise and dust. 2) management told us that they would charge us AED 50 extra on early arrival, but they charge us AED 167.00 which is cheating they took advantage bcz we had no choice that time.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

The check-in was easy and fast with Mr.
    • Standard Room

The check-in was easy and fast with Mr. Gamal (thank you) he was polite and professional, he provided whatever I asked for, check-out took a second but sadly I didn't get receptionist name (sorry) housekeeping provided me with every kit there is with smile on their faces.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

My Second Booking | Bad Experience Than First
    • Standard Room

Toilet is worst as you are using a third class cheap place, hand shower was broken also, staffs are not helping with anything even if you have to handle heavy luggage.... the room i got was noisy all the time during night and day... no milk for coffee and also they are keeping stuff for single person even if you booked for two people... towel and soap quality very poor

Room was clean only except washroom

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Careless Parking by Hotel staff caused municipality Fine
    • Standard Room

The Staff took car key from me to park the car but parked on the road. The municipality charged me AED 110 + Car rental company AED 50. so total AED 160 of penalty due to careless parking by hotel staff. The Hotel refuses to reimburse the money despite providing the proof of parking fine charge from the municipality.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Very poor quality
    • Standard Room

Cockroaches in bedroom and bathroom No milk for tea or coffee Only one face towel for a couple Towel quality is very poor General upkeep of hotel is less than one star The taxi driver called the hotel from airport at 4.30 in the morning and there was no answer. He took me round and round the block and found the hotel eventually. It cost me 220DH instead of 100DH

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

As a whole we were satisfied.
    • Standard Room

No fruit or flower provided in the room.. No response from the staffs when I told them about my wife's birthday.

I have a wonderful day celebrating my wife's birthday. The confortness of the room made it our day.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

I reserved a double bed and did not get it
    • Standard Room

I reserved a double bed and did not get it I can not sleep in the room No. 705 because the window is not closing and it was not up to the sound inside the room

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

An average choice for budget stay
    • Standard Room

Washroom was smelly, it really needs maintenance because water leakage

The location is very good right next to the local market you can shop anything at reasonable prices

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Value for money
    • Standard Room

Need milk for tea in the rooms

Value for money Parking was made comfortable by the staff, have dedicated team to help parking in this city centre location Cleanliness Helpful staff at reception and bellman Late night checkin