Reviews of Samaya Hotel Deira 4 stars

Riggat Al Buteen, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#165 of 384 hotels in Dubai

Good hotel, nice facility, good location
    • Classic Room

The front desk staff refused to allow my guest come up to the room. Don't know why doe, & nobody told me at check-in that I'm not allowed to receive guests.

Good hotel, nice facility, good location

Good location and very good value for the price. Some staff not so good.
    • Classic Room

I didn’t like that there were so many items on the menu that were not available, so the choice was very limited. I didn’t like the fact that I was told that I had to pay in cash in the restaurant, but when I told them I had no currency, then in fact I could pay by card! I didn’t like the fact that when I asked for a taxi to be called when I was at the hotel entrance, the door person scuttled back in to check that I could leave! It was as if I was under suspicion of trying to leave without paying for something! I didn’t like that at all.

The room was very comfortable and the hotel is near the airport without being an airport hotel.

Okay.
    • Classic Room

The gym did not open early enough and did not close late enough to accommodate workouts before work hours and well after work hours.

Breakfast and neatness of the room.

Perfect for couples

Due to advertisement on one of external window the view was a bit darker which make the room darker even in morning.

My room view was perfect it was in corner with two windows, perfect view and good for religious as the Mosque is so close to hotel.

Horrible Humiliating and disgraceful
    • Classic Room

I had a horrible experience at 12.30 in the night when front office staff came knocking at my door for advance payment for the upcoming day's stay, this was absurd they could have waited till next morning

Excellent in every way staff where so helpful and I enjoyed having a swim on top of the building
    • Classic Room

Only issue was that the hotel shop did not give out receipts for purchased scarves, it was sorted out but it was a little irritating as its a basic part of a sale. Not a big deal

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel greatly, particularly as I was attending an exhibition the day was long so when I returned I was tired, however the staff where excellent and I want to praise the employees

Pleasantly surprised at the beautiful view, lovely room with friendly staff! Would recommend!
    • Classic Room

Sometimes, the dinner options seemed a bit limited- as you were given 2/3 options for a main meal whereas in a buffet or restaurant there are many more. (It did make sense because at dinner time, the restaurant was always nearly empty, but unfortunately didn't give the best variety). Worst thing was wifi! Internet kept dropping signal even though we had a router in our room?! Internet speed was also tragic, WhatsApp audio calls wouldn't connect and videos sometimes took an eternity to load. No WiFi in the health club so no internet in the gym or pool area was a bugger. Wife complained because there was no jacuzzi in the women's changing room, and the steam room wasn't working...but no issue for the guys! :D

The creekside view was beautiful, and our room was always kept clean and tidy by room service. Food: In terms of food, we opted for half-board where you get to have breakfast plus either lunch or dinner. Breakfast and lunch are in the form of a buffet with a variety of options (asian/oriental/arab), whereas dinner has a set menu from which you order, similar to a normal restaurant (bear in mind you can only order one portion of whatever you choose- even though this was more than enough). Complimentary bottles of water were provided daily by room service (not sure if this is normal or not!) which was lovely. Location: Very close to Deira City Centre Mall- approximately 20 minute walk and couple of minutes drive. Walking distance from the creek. Close to downtown Dubai via car. Room: We booked a creekside view room which was a very good size, lovely view of the Creek and pleasantly surprised to find an ironing board and iron in the cupboard. Were provided with a hairdryer on request because the bathroom one wasn't the most powerful. Special mention to Jenny in the restaurant and Jerelyn in reception, who were very hospitable and friendly during our stay re-validating our room keycard and printing off tickets for places we were visiting. Valet and Security were always very polite, kind and helpful in taking and bringing our car promptly.

Great stay. Quiet, clean and affordable hotel within minutes of the water taxi stop.
    • Classic Room

A little farther from the metro and bus station than we thought. We used the water taxi instead which was very close.

Room was very comfortable and large with great view of the creek. Very quiet.

Good

Room smell

The breakfast is good and the receptionists are perfect, especially people who always get the taxi for us. But the smell in our room is not good and I think it is the smell of last guest or the water, I am not sure. Internet also good

Perfect place for city exploring
    • Classic Room

There was wrong adjusted hot water in a shower. So we used a bath.

We stayed here for couple nights before a beach vacation in Ras Al Khaimah. Good place to have a rest after a flight and explore Dubai. On midnight arrival we were welcomed with a complimentary juice and were upgraded to suite room. Location is great, only 7-8 minutes walk to Union metro station. Good view on Deira and city from the roof pool. If we faced any problems it was immediately solved by hotel's management.

clean, no guests, good breakfast, good room service, good...
    • Classic Room

the room windows were dirty from the outside .. made it difficult to enjoy the view , the air conditioning was either very cold or hot ,

clean, no guests, good breakfast, good room service, good value for money

Receptionist ( Ghalia) she was not cooperative not friendly...
    • Classic Room

Receptionist ( Ghalia) she was not cooperative not friendly in check-in neither in check-out . First of all she insist that deposit is compulsory although cash on order is available . Checkout was not pleasure with the unnecessary . No driver to park my car . Arriving time was 8:10 pm

Don't make local tel calls using hotel phone!
    • Classic Room

DO NOT MAKE LOCAL CALLS USING HOTEL PHONE. WE WERE CHARGED $25 FOR A 30 MIN. LOCAL CALL!!!!

Centrally located with easy access to local attractions and shopping

We reserve the reservation with our boss credit card when i...
    • Classic Room

We reserve the reservation with our boss credit card when i came to Dubai Samaya Hotel they said me i need your boss's credit card.The card was in other country,They didn't take a money from which is reserved credit card.So, It was suprised me because ı didnt live any problem as like this in 35 countries..!!!!!! Breakfast is very expensive, The hotel also so far from centre,If you would you like to stay this hotel, you should to think again...

unhelpful staffs.
    • Classic Creek View Room

Wonder why it is so difficult for the check-out? my bank account IS still frozen for the amount which is required for a booking. We called the hotel, and emailed for a few times, but nobody takes any action to cancel it. It is ridiculous and unacceptable. PLEASE TAKE ACTION, ASAP!

The location is good, but it is also not a cheap one.

Fabulous full of fun
    • Classic Room

Excellent hotel, very well decorated, fresh feel, had everything that you look for in a four star hotel infact even more. Excellent place to stay for families, clean environment, will definitely come back again.

Good!
    • Classic Room

my extra requests were not respected, it was cold in the room and we could not make it warmer with the A/C. You can not open the windows, but these are little things.

the staff was very friendly, the view of the roof is beautiful

Good but
    • Classic Room

I saw stains inside the toilet (water closet) they didn't clean it thoroughly. and I didn't like the sounds from outside Because the sound isolation is not good

Nice room and they provide nice bed for my baby.

Perfect choice if you are staying in Deira (Dubai)!
    • Classic Room

The Business Centre services is chargeable even you can not use the internet at the BC for free. To charge for the printing services is acceptable but to charge guests on using internet at the Business Centre (very strange and unacceptable).

prompt service delivery.

Bery official płace without a soul
    • Classic Room

The personel at the recepturom is not empathic. They take care only about their procedures and are not flexible to guests needs. Even If the exeption from the procedure guest asks for is bery smakl

Locati

Good! but not as expected and paid for.
    • Classic Creek View Room

- The hotel food is not good. First day I order beef burger, which turned up salty and burned. Next day I odder pasta, they used slice chase instead of shredded one, pasta tasted weird! Last order was Arabian grill, which turned also very salty! - I paid 300 extra to have a creek view. Turned out, there is NO way the hotel has a proper view of the creek caused there is a building blocking it! So, don't expect any Creek view from this hotel.

-The internet speed was great. The router was in my room, i was able to use Ethernet cable for my gaming laptop. - the AC was cold and very good.

In general this hotel was pleasant and staff are friendly and helpful
    • Classic Room

Although bathroom was provided with bathroom items and changed daily but I noticed they dont wash the banio and in general room was clean as we were out most of the time

High quality for reasonable price with roof top pool with nice view
    • Classic Room

There is actually nothing what I could complain.

The hotel has a good location not so far from the airport and not far from main attractions of Dubai. It is near a water canal. From roof top terrace is very nice view on Burj Khalifa and Skyscrapers of Dubai. By taxi you can get anywhere for good price. The room was very nice with big comfortable bed, nice bathroom with toiletries, coffee, tea, water as complimentary. Everything was clean and tidy. In the room was also slippers, iron, fridge. The hotel has also super pool on roof top with great view on Dubai. In the lobby serve tea with sweet dates. Receptionist were kind and polite. The price was reasonable for the offered quality. Next time I will probably choose this hotel again.

Sojourn in Dubai is fabulous
    • Classic Creek View Room

I received another room of the reserved, for which I paid in addition since it was with veder to golf, but we got a room on the opposite side

The staff was very kind, willing to help us with any problem.

Superb rooftop pool
    • Classic Creek View Room

Creek view rooms are not always available so not worth paying extra for that. We didn't know that, but got extra meal as compensation for that.

Great breakfast with fresh juice, fruit, pancakes and all possible egg and Asian dishes. Superb rooftop pool with creek and skyline view. Comfy stay even with a small baby, big and well isolated rooms. Convenient location at creek and close to metro.

Disappointed
    • Classic Room

1) Price quoted on Booking.Com and Price that hotel charged me was different. We should be advised on same otherwise this is called stealing 2)Beds and sofas should be lifted and carpets CLEANED properly

I requested for an additional bed which i did not have. The lady told me to choose between having a single big bed for 2 adults and 2 children for 8 years and 2 and a half years OR to choose two small beds which I can merge into one. I opted for the second one and when I am back in Mauritius I noticed that the price that was quoted on Booking.Com and the Price that I was charged at the hotel are not the same. This is not acceptable. Furthermore we also noted that my wife wedding ring was missing and when we lifted the bed we were shocked to see that ho cleaning was made and that carper under the bed was filthy. Imagine what we were breathing at night.I want Booking.Com to recheck the price that I have been charged. We never got the ring.

It is was a humiliating experience that i had in this hotel. I dont suggest this hotel for any women
    • Classic Room

Hotel that has got 2 star category standards or may be less than that.staff who is trained to insult their guest that too in front of all. Last but not least it is not good for any women.

Everything was good.
    • Classic Room

Everything was good. The view over the creek, clean room, no mould in the bathroom, no stains on the carpets. A decent gym and pool. I would stay there again without hesitation.

The room was perfect, has everything you need, including a...

The metro station is about 20 mins walk away, not as close as you think it would be. So easier to get a taxi to the closest station. No jacuzzi in the women changing room but there is one in the mens changing room. Wifi connection is not that great, constantly have to sign in, connection is not strong enough to make audio/video calls.

The room was perfect, has everything you need, including a mini fridge. The restaurant provides such lovely food and the staff are wonderful and very helpful. Also very close the airport, which is great.

Just amazing. Should be a 5 star hotel!

Can't fault anything.

Exceptional service from the time I arrived until I left. Received 5 star service. Will highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again when I visit Dubai again. I have stayed at many hotels and this one has been the best.

Amazing management team , close to the centre , 2 staff members let the team down
    • Classic Room

2 members of staff one named Alina , were very rude and abrupt in handling us, leading to a complaint being made to different members of management would’ve rated my stay 5/5 if this didn’t occur however this did sway me massively no guest should be spoken down to or in a rude manner , my overall rating 3/5

Close access to restraunts and Taxi facilities close mall nearby , swimming pool was good but a little small , housekeeping guys were really good . Jenny from the restraunt was amazing , front desk Nilfa was a credit , the hotel manager mr Noshad made sure our stay was as comfortable as possible amazing service from these guys , the front door security were very polite and helpful too.

Disappointing food and breakfast
    • Classic Room

Stayed in hotel for a week:facilities bit old, no variety of breakfast, overall food in hotel was average, internet was not working for half day, which stalled business, no alternatives offered when asked reception. Breakfast on Friday and Saturday was till 10.30 am as during usual weekdays,however in hotel book states that breakfast finishes at 11am on Friday, Saturday and public holidays. Adressed issue to reception and duty manager of hotel. Had several additional issues(landline phone broken, water dripping from ceiling in bath room due to blocked drainage) which you never expect from 4 star hotel in business center of Dubai.Reception staff were mainly friendly, but this small things frustrated me during stay.Overall was disappointed, as reviews were mainly positive on booking.com. Will never consider staying in this hotel in future

Rooms were clean,mainly helpful staff.

The location of the hotel is good, near to airportband has...
    • Classic Room

There was a preparation during our stay so it was little noise at morning.

The location of the hotel is good, near to airportband has fast exit ti main roads and highways. Also the staff were great and helpful. Free parking, clearness, comfortable bed, and nice bathroom.

Good Stay and joyful
    • Classic Room

Although the smell of my room was a little bit weird, the room was clean and tide. The staff very friendly and supportive. the breakfast was quite good but I think they should offer a variety of food.

breakfast, view from room, staff, bathroom, .
    • Classic Room

pool on the roof was closed,

breakfast, view from room, staff, bathroom, ...very friendly and helpfull staff, position maybe 10 walk to metro station where is cross between red and green line.

Nice
    • Classic Room

Breakfast wasn't included within the cours cost since I was attending training course in the same hotel with Haward Techlogy " this was shared with hotel staff as well as Haward Managment for future consecration.

Resturants and the location of hotel.

PERFECT! As Usual everything is perfect about this Hotel. Thanks to Mr Barakat and Staff!

No Dislikes!

Everything! The Staff are great. Especially my very good friend and hosts MR BARAKAT and Nympla. I Thank you both so so much. The Best Hotel in Dubai in my view. They are ALWAYS so good to me and my beautiful Fiancee. I LOVE YOU ALL. Kindest Regards. Mr Robert And Ana Marie.

Good hotel but need improvement in terms of breakfast items
    • Classic Room

Breakfast was not good. Food items were almost finished we reached for breakfast at 9am but we saw the most of dishes were empty and they were not refilling them.

Room was very comfortable.

Good one
    • Classic Room

They kept deposit of 500 Dhs.. they don't have mini bar that I might use and they can take.. I felt sad..

The rate of booking.com is different than their rate.. I had booked for 300 their charged 370 and the booking communication was poor to see if I booked or not by using your code number.. overall is it good staying with them..

Good price but really far from points of attraction and metro stations.
    • Classic Room

The location of the hotel is far from all points off attraction and no metro station was near by. I had to walk for more than 20 min to the nearest metro station. Taxi charged me a lot to pick me up from the airport to the hotel. Better to pay some extra more to get a hotel close to the metro. The food of breakfast was not good and no variety at all.

The hotel was quite and staff were very helpful. The price was OK.

Overall it was good experience
    • Classic Room

- Add more towels - the reception didn't offer us any available rooms when I couldn't show the confirmation number - Needed more tv channel's

I like how clean it was. I could actually book it the same minute I decided to stay in Dubai.

Best quality/price in Dubai
    • Classic Creek View Room

The price is really competitive for Dubai. I have been here couple of times and unfortunately last time there were lots of noise due to the works inside the hotel. The staff asked me to change the room easily.

Enjoyable and handy to getting to where we wanted.
    • Classic Room

We found the air conditioning in the room rather too cold and we couldn't alter it. Also one of the plates covering the power point fell off and we did inform the desk the next morning g.

The breakfasts were very enjoyable and the staff very helpful. The concierge at the entrance to the hotel was very helpful and friendly.

Stay here if you rented a car, lots of free space! Stay out if you prefer to walk and use the metro
    • Classic Creek View Room

1. Location, location and location! A taxi ride anywhere else in the city is costly. 2. Breakfast buffet gets old quickly. 3. Don't ever order the Samaya Steak Sandwich from the hotel's room service. It is just a small samoly bread with some meat in it. Not worth the 50 dirhams, they even brought me a whole table to justify the price. 4. The egyptian guy in the reception. Not helpful and rude. 5. You have to call the reception for the tooth paste. 6. Dirty spots in the bathroom. 7. The bathroom feels like it was put together quickly or by cheap labors, even the mirror is bolted on the wall with a slight tilt.

1. The room feels nice. 2. The steak from the room service restaurant is good, I asked for mash potato and mushroom sauce. 3. The staff are nice. 4. The bathroom is nice. 6. Nice Tv set, I mirrored my Galaxy S tablet and watched Netflix easily. 7. The provided brown blanket is better than the white sheets, good blend between ventilation and heat preservation. The white sheets blanket will make you sweat even if the A/C is on full blast. 8. Good A/C! Just don't underestimate its cooling power. Anything higher than the lowest level will freeze you and you have to call room service to come and rescue you in the morning, if you even can move to the telephone, because you will freeze, and I am not joking. 9. Good breakfast. A mix between american and arabian food. You can even ask to take some donuts with you to the room and they won't mind!

Excellent location and value
    • Classic Room

Excellent position in the by far nicest location to be in-Dubai Creek, with only short walk to subway to Dubai Mall/Burj Kalifa etc. Also handy location for Dubai airport.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Restaurant staff were very helpful at breakfast
    • Classic Room

My luggage was taken by the concierge and even after asking that he put my and my colleagues luggage in the taxi I was told yes and when I got to airport my bags was missing. Hotel wanted to take no responsibility and it ended up arguing with them to sending my bag to the airport. They gave lame excuses like we don't have car. I told them to send taxi. Then they saif they don't have staff. I had to insist for manager to come him self. Then they finally sent a taxi any didn't need to send staff. It is a shame on the management. I normally don't demand much but I was prepared to leave my bag behind and pick it next time. I travel to Dubai every 4-6 weeks and not sure if I would use this hotel anymore.

Restaurant staff were very helpful at breakfast

There is no proper response from reception and at the time...
    • Classic Room

There is no proper response from reception and at the time of billing they are cheating and holding amount double the amount of room rent and after passing the 12 days from check out still block amount is not released

- Very friendly and accommodating staff in the reception and...
    • Classic Room

- Key card was faulty. Had to go back to the Reception and get it checked whenever I try entering my room. - The price they had given to extend my stay was more expensive than the price on Booking.com, inclusive of all taxes. Should've booked through Booking.com instead of calling them for extension. - Housekeeping line is always busy. - The phone in the room wasn't working properly. I couldn't make outside calls so I had to ask the Operator to connect me. - The phone switched to speaker mode at random times. I was alone in the room and it was really scary to suddenly hear the dial tone out loud. - Limited in-room dining options - Lobby carpet needs shampooing

- Very friendly and accommodating staff in the reception and restaurant - Good breakfast - Quiet hotel

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

The 500 deposit never came back. it's a scam
    • Classic Room

The deposit of 500 is a rip off. it's unfair and it's a complete scam. I haven't gotten it back until now. It's a complete scam.

The property was near a mosque for Friday prayers.

Enjoyed my stayed at Samaya Hotel Deira, Dubai.
    • Classic Creek View Room

The Television Must be Augmented to 21st Century standards... it urgently needs the following TV Channels: Aljazeera English, BBC, French 24 News, ESPN Sports, English Premier Leagues, MTV Music Videos, Discovery and movie channels. The TV at Samaya Hotel has too much unnecessary Arab channels when in facts many of the Guests are non Arabic speaking. This issue need urgent changes. The Gym and Swimming Pool too small unable to cater for Guests.

Very helpful staff such as Ammar Front Desk, Ms. NOOR at breakfast restaurant as well as the Bell Staff very professional and helpful indeed. Am grateful for all of their support.

Great Service and nice treatment but the hotel itself isn't as cozy and price worthy
    • Classic Room

The bed was not comfy, the price was too high for the room and what it offers, the bathroom was not cozy enough. I noticed the towels had some stains on them which was not appealing at all.

The food was pretty good and the service wasn't bad. When I called for assistance they were kind to respond to it. I appreciate the service that the hotel offered and how they showed attention to the guests when they passed by and asked if everything is ok.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Good value for money.
    • Classic Room

Needed to call room service as there was some initial cleanliness issue, which were fixed immediately. WLAN repeater didn't cover the room of a colleague so he didn't have room WLAN (mine was fine, and lobby ok too). WLAN capacity was limited at peak times.

Good value for money. Large, well-equipped rooms, friendly, competent service. Excellent location in Deira.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Not recommended at all
    • Classic Room

Bad staff attitude , unclean room, poor facilities, unclean pool, sound of upper floor drainage is heard clearly inside the room . No power plugs near bed

Nothing good

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

An OKAY hotel!
    • Classic Room

The checking took a longer time than i expected l, I didnt like the reception lady russion accent! She wasnt nice! Checking suppose to be smooth but that was the longest checking in I experienced! The policy of 500 AED insurance I didnt like that either! Vv

The view! The breakfast!

👍
    • Classic Room

Breakfast- needs to add more variety of foods and refill more often. Cleanliness in food area needs to improve Rooms & Pool- small size

Staff are very accomodating and hotel location is good.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

The property was really very good and would like to have for...
    • Classic Creek View Room

The property management require deposit of AED 500 which is unfair, i asked at reception that against what services you are asking AED 500 deposit and they have no answer, Please request property management to stop collecting AED 500 as deposit.

The property was really very good and would like to have for future reservation.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Good area
    • Classic Creek View Room

The people at reseption is not helpfull at all .Not helpfull at all. The portiers are on the other hand so helpfull. Our toilet in our room was leaking when we arrive and was leaking the hole weekend. They are a lot of hidden cost in your booking be careful.

The hotel is in a excellent area an waking distance from everything.The view from the top rooms over the creek is awesome.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

- Breakfast as always is very good
    • Classic Room

- Limited choices for breakfast but can easily be compensated with the taste - Check in took some time - Carpet needs shampooing (for our room at least). There were lots of spills and stains on the floor. - Housekeeping line is always busy

- Breakfast as always is very good - Upgraded to a creek view room again - Noticed that they got their glass windows cleaned (I have wrote about them being dirty the last time.)

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Very nice and clean hotel with ill-mannered front desk staff
    • Classic Creek View Room

The front desk was unfriendly!Dear Lord!I have seen thousands of receptionists but this hotel's front desk has a lot to learn.On different occasions from check-in,calling from my room to request a wake up call or sthg else till check out these guys have been awful.Was it a lack of proper communication skills or just bad manners?Don't get me wrong!The concierge,valet and security staff were very nice!I am talking about the reception itself.The manager need to get a better front desk staff.I wouldn't mention it if it was once but that was during my entire stay.

This is a very nice hotel with luxurious rooms.Facilities are good with breathtaking views from the pool at the rooftop.

Good, Not Bad
    • Classic Room

Not Cleaning the room & bath very well, The refrigerator has no freezer, No major variety in Breakfast in other days of stay

Valet Parking, Good Staff

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

• Classic Room

The gentleman who processed our check in, he intimidated me and said he would call the police after a misunderstanding and also asked personal questions ( IF I BELIEVED IN MY RELIGION) I personally don't think he is mentally stable or capable to be working the front desk and orienting guests, a very fearful experience YOUNG COUPLES STAY AWAY FROM SAMAYA HOTEL!!!

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

AMAZING HOTEL
    • Classic Room

The management of the hotel was amazing and the reception staff. The hotel had amazing facilities from a steam room, jaccuzi, sauna, swimming pool and gym. Every facility required was free and always avalible to use would highly reccommned this hotel. Especially after taking a chance on it as there where bad reviewers. However I took the gamble and am glad to say this hotel is spectacular from top to bottom alongside the please and friendly staff throughout the hotel.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Room, excellent location, easy to public transport, Mosque...
    • Classic Creek View Room

service at sauna and steam. No safety floor all wet due to protection no mat on floor. No water dispenser or bottle water. Water pressure for shower not good.

Room, excellent location, easy to public transport, Mosque near by, coffee shop and walkable distance to Shopping Mall

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Samaya hotel the best
    • Classic Room

Schef prepared breakfast plus good other varieties everything u could asked for was there

Friendliest staff pool reasonable size as compares to people's review

- Got upgraded to a room with creek view
    • Classic Room

- Took so long for us to check in - Asked a AED 500 security deposit for the room - Does not accept debit card - Glass windows are dirty. Defeats the purpose of getting a room with creek view.

- Got upgraded to a room with creek view - Clean rooms and bathrooms - Bed and pillows are very comfortable - Good breakfast - Huge TV with HDMI and USB provision - Door bells in each room - Accessible location

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Rude staff. Not staying again.
    • Classic Room

Staff in reception were rude. I was in a hurry to the airport at 05:00 in the morning and had paid everything the day before so I didn't have to wait during check-out. Despite that, they demanded that I waited so they could check if I truly had paid. I was the only one there but it still took 10 minutes, I missed my pre-booked taxi, and nearly missed the flight.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Wanna Adventures staying experience
    • Classic Creek View Room

1. Dirty broken elevater floor welcomes you initially. 2. Wardrobe Lightbnot working when i try to unpack and hang cloths 3. Broken Washroom will test your plumbing Skills to close it ( I did it after 5 Minitues wasting lot of water 4. When inserted my Mobile charger.. The wall socket came out.. Scarry 5. Veg Food and News paper requested during booking non there When complained.. They changed my room.. 😤😧😡

Nothing. Except their skill of making up their mistake

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

A perfect family stay
    • Classic Creek View Room

We liked the travel desk

We really appreciate the staff and their ability to make this happen perfect. The staff were very kind to allow us for a early check in and a late checkout.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Not to far from airport but close to old city and easy to...
    • Classic Room

Not to far from airport but close to old city and easy to get to any place from here. Was clean and nice from was helpfull for what was around and pool was nice in the roof.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

Just fine.

We book for a non smoking room but what was assigned to us is a room with smokey smell, i ask the indian man staff at the reception to transfer us but he is inconsiderate. I had a bad cough and difficulty in breathing the next morning. Genious benefits not fully granted. The reception will hold you a deposit of 500dirhams, if you will use card they will warn you that if any problem occur (maybe debit or something) it can be fixed in one week time. Too hassle, in fact I witness guests arguing with them.

The restaurant staffs are attentive and courteus.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

not 4 star more like 2 star
    • Classic Room

check in not very nice i had 2 houres early check in lady on desk was very rude said rooms will be ready when ever room very bad not clean had to ask for bathropes one pair of slippers in room never left any soaps in rooms would not stay again not 4 star more like 2 star lady on desk was happer when we check out

area

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Excellent value hotel close to Dubai creek and traditional souks
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The in-house restaurant was a little boring (but there are many others nearby). No beach within walking distance.

Excellent breakfast buffet, small but nice roof top pool with (distant) view of Burj Khalifa and the nearby Dubai creek, surprisingly few people by the pool, walking distance to gold and spice souks, free shuttle bus to the nice Al Mamzar beach, Hilton Dubai Creek next door has a roof top pool bar with even better views (they serve alcohol and has a daily happy hour).

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Room is small and I can hear my next door people,...
    • Classic Creek View Room

Room is small and I can hear my next door people, couldn't sleep over night , tomuch noice, reception are very roud , not worth the money at all 1 star to much for this hotel

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Clean comfortable hotel in central good location close to many attractions.
    • Classic Room

Selection of breakfast though not bad they are always very limited closer to the deadline 10:30 in the morning, so only early bird gets to chose.

Location though in Deira is in the quieter spot. Close to local restaurants and other attractions.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Better Service at the arrival time.
    • Classic Room

The room has cigarette smell. May The last guest smoke too much.

Better Service at the arrival time. We waited fore more than 1.5 hours until the rooms clean and be ready. The beds in two rooms were not king size bed.

Browse Samaya Hotel Deira traveller photo gallery