Reviews of Savoy Central Hotel Apartments

Al Rolla Road, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#58 of 514 Holiday rentals in Dubai

Based on 1956 hotel reviews

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Good value, very helpful staff.
    • Executive Studio

They didn't keep our room upon our arrival. so we had to move to another building but no far.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. They even offered us a free breakfast but we didn't need it.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

The wonderful arrangement from the reception and accommodate...
    • Special Offer - Studio

Everything is wonderful, probably a bit further from the metro station

The wonderful arrangement from the reception and accommodate to our early check in request. Most importantly is the honeymoon request that really surprised us. We are impressed with everything they did

Perfect
    • Special Offer - Studio

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and all the necessary facilities were provided. The rooms are cleaned daily and our check-in took less than 5 minutes even though we arrived very early in the morning. The area seemed quite safe, there are a variety of stores, supermarkets, currency exchange, pharmacy etc around and most cab drivers know the location of the street. All in all, it was a 5* experience for my partner and I, I would definitely recommend this hotel and will be staying here again.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Nice hotel in Dubai
    • Executive Studio

It's really hard to tell but probably the location isn't great as hotel is not really located in the most beautiful part of Dubai but it's still ok.

The room is really spacious, the staff is very professional, friendly, and efficient. I also liked the swimming pool on the roof top and overall, it's a very good value for money. I recommend it.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

• Special Offer - Studio

Reception staff are not enough matured to understand the meaning of services and hospitality. They are just asking for payment first and not ready to extend services. For example if you ask for a water bottle at mid night, they are asking for payment. Similarly tea bags, milk etc kept for 1 or 2 teas only.

Not satisfied as compared to other hotel in Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Muscat & Nairobi etc.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

It was great!!! Delicious food and nice place :)

Everything was great!!!!

We were on our Honeymoon with my wife. The staff were really kind and friendly, always smiling. During the check-in we get a welcome drink, which was realy nice! The breakfast was so delicious and the room was perfect!! Huge and really clean. Also the wifi was great. I hope we will come back!!! :) :)

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

It was good
    • Family Studio

You should put sofacum bed for 5people instead of sofa because after having hectic day in Dubai one can want a good sleep it’s hard to sleep on sofa for a adult

The hole staff was very good n well trained

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Exeptional hospitality.
    • Executive Studio

All the associates are very polite, kind, attentive, and very professional. Housekeeping associates are doing a very good job with cleaning. Everyone you encounter goes out of their way to assist you with your request with atmost respect, and professionalism. Thank you.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Great value, great staff lovely experience
    • Executive Studio

There was nothing to dislike. I enjoyed my stay here

I arrived on my birthday and was greeted by all of the staff singing happy birthday. They also presented me with a cake and balloons. The staff were great and I would definitely stay here again

The attention we were given when we were met by the shuttle...
    • Executive Studio

Having to pay for 3 green tea teabags when I requested some for our room as my husband only drinks green tea. A selection of teas is so commonplace even in standard motels

The attention we were given when we were met by the shuttle bus st the airport at midnight and the reception staff when we subsequently booked in

Excellent..
    • Executive Studio

It's was a little noise from outside the road. Even the traffic I can hear the cars passing..

I like the staff and a great experience to me really nice and comfortable stay..

Pleasure Staying Over Long Weekend

None.

Very clean room and the staffs' hospitality is excellent. The swimming pool opens till 22:00 which is great! The breakfast is awesome. The location is strategic where supermarket is nearby. The hotel has their own parking area for guests which is very helpful.

Horrible Place To Stay
    • Executive Studio

Too many things not to like. Too noisy on the floors and around. Drunkards and hooligans everywhere. Broken and unclean facilities. Bad housekeeping. Inefficiency. Unsafe surrounding.

The color designs of the room.

Free underground parking monitored by cctv cameras
    • Executive Studio

A little bit noisy because near the property are some construction works.

Free underground parking monitored by cctv cameras Spacious room with comfortable bed . Good free wi-fi for 4 devices. The stuff were very pleasant and the helped us with information when we asked. We had a very pleasant stay at this hotel

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Breathtaking services.

Everything was perfect.

This is the best experience we have had when it comes to hotel services. The staff were wonderful, the cleanliness of the hotel was superb. Overall I will give the hotel a 5* rating. I will recommend it to any friends and family coming to dubia. I will definitely stay there anytime an in dubai.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Nice hotel
    • Special Offer - Studio

Shuttle no longer goes to jumeira beach which was one of the reasons to stay her over and over again (now goes to Ras beach)

Great helpful staff, Close to metro, air conditioning worked very well in the heat, useful extra bed in room, nice pool, popcorn/ice cream for kids,

Excellent!
    • Executive Studio

No writing materials in the rooms.

Everything. The staff were so so polite. Especially Mr Paul. He is exceptional! The hotel celebrated my daughter's birthday! At least, 7 staff came with cake and balloons. They simply won my heart!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Recommend this for business travelers or travelers on a budget
    • Special Offer - Studio

The staff were amazing, everything I wanted was done, and growing up in the UAE, I only accept the best, so I am hard to please, and day after day for 30 days the staff were impeccable.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Great choice if you don't want to cook
    • Executive Studio

The kitchen was very poorly equipped, so it was difficult to cook a meal. There were exactly two of every plate and item of cutlery, so you had to keep washing them since they were needed for both preparation and serving of food. The bowls were so tiny that we had to eat our meals in stages, because we couldn't fit a sensible amount of food into them. No other bowls or dishes were provided that you could use to cook food in the microwave. The wifi dropped out regularly, but only for short periods

The location was handy to the metro, the room was spacious and staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

My second time at Savoy apartments.
    • Executive Studio

Great place for families.The staff are always there to help.I saw Arshad last year as a receptionist at savoy park and now upgraded to manage savoy central.Well deserved for his upgrade.He let us extend our check out for free untill evening for free as due to our departure and as I reminded him seeing him at savoy park.All the staff deserved 5 Stars.

Great stay, with staff attentive and supportive. Special shout out to Dona from restaurant. X
    • Special Offer - Studio

Would have preferred more "english" breakfast options like beans, hash browns, pancakes and waffles daily as kids quite fussy with "cultural" food.

Variety of breakfast. Bed very comfy

Wonderful experience. I will stay there again and I highly recommend Savoy Central for anyone
    • Executive Studio

The Staff are extremely polite, kind and welcoming. We arrived a little earlier than the check in time and we were allowed to check in without extra pay. There are many places to shop around the property as well.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Location of the hotel, spacious room size, cooperative hotel...
    • Executive Studio

The parking is a bit cramped

Location of the hotel, spacious room size, cooperative hotel staffs, overall cleanliness, warm welcome during check in, fast check out

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

The staff was really friendly and helpful.
    • Executive Studio

The room was very clean and squeaky clean when we came, but not that clean the next day.

The staff was really friendly and helpful. They brought welcome drinks, gifts for the children, and gave coupons for free cookies, ice cream, and popcorn in the afternoon. They upgraded our room to a family studio just to accommodate our family comfortably in one place. The room had all the necessary basics we required and even more. And the room was clean and the beds were very comfortable.

Hmmm! Nothing

Being in Dubai for the first time, the hotel location was a good idea for me and my wife/kids. Quick travel to the mall,gold-souk market and the best of all is the grocery stores around the hotel. The house keeping were good!

The staff - Paul, Agnes and the office staff as they came to...
    • Family Studio

The bed sheets smelt a bit weird

The staff - Paul, Agnes and the office staff as they came to visit us in the hospital which was very nice of them. Also the room service was amazing as the gentlemen were very nice The warm welcome

Great stay during our vacation, definitely recommended.
    • Executive Studio

Breakfasts were great, a huge selection of fruit bar, pancakes, Indian specialities. Two juice options every day. We also used a gymnasium and a pool which was relaxing. The personnel was very welcoming and providing a really pleasant experience during our stay.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

the place is near my yard office, veery clean, staff was so...
    • Executive Studio

Wifi is limited only for 4 users. Additional utensils like (cooking ware, plates, glass) Could be more appreciated if they will give huge discount for those who always go there.

the place is near my yard office, veery clean, staff was so accommodating they respond immediately to my request upon check in.

Total stay at Savoy exceeded our expectations.
    • Interconnecting Executive Studio

Can add more Varieties to the Breakfast buffet and lunch buffet.

Front Desk Staff,Room Service,House keeping staff all of them were excellent.I have not planned well for my sight seeing,They were able to arrange a Taxi for sightseeing for Abhudhabi and our Safari Ride.Provided lot of good advice on what places we can visit based on our schedule.Actual check in time was 2pm and our flight landed by 9 am and reached hotel by 10AM and Savoy staff allowed us to check in by 11am.

everything was almost perfect but for the breakfast
    • Family Studio

The breakfast...was just ok. I like English breakfast but there wasn't any. There were other options (more of the local food) but I had to stick to omelette everyday.

everything was almost perfect but for the breakfast

High quality service Apartment !

Nothing to complain

The best of the team , excellent rooms , quality linen , towels , Bed. Awesome location. One of the best service Apartments in Dubai with a good price tariff. I will stay again & recommend to all to experience the same.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The hospitality.
    • Family Studio

The hospitality. It was a birthday and one of our party let the hotel know beforehand. The staff treated us with cake and a celebration upon arrival. It was a great surprise for the birthday boy. The room was a good size for the 5 of us. And the staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

Its my 4th time at this hotel 3times all is being cleaned...
    • Special Offer - Studio

For this stay the cleaners are not cleaning properly.

Its my 4th time at this hotel 3times all is being cleaned properly. But this time the cleaner is not cleaning it properly

Great place. Recommended.
    • Special Offer - Studio

Asides the metro stop being a little away from the hotel, everything else was just right. It really didn't matter as I always opted for the local taxis.

The staff were very pleasant and willing to assist with any request. Room was clean and cleaned regularly. The best part for me was the closeness of many supermarkets to the hotel; many of which are open for 24 hours! Giving you access to groceries, fruits, fresh vegetables, etc at any time of the day or night. Also, WiFi strength was super!

Great choice for a weekend out..

Everything was great!

Good staff, good quiet rooms, excellent selection on English channels, prompt room service, great location with restaurants, bars and even a super market next door.

Great stay will visit again.
    • Family Studio

Nothing bad to say except the heat was too much for us during the day.Month of July!

Yummy breakfast and great pool . Located in the old Dubai but handy to taxis to get around. Supermarket just outside the door. Staff were very helpful and nice.

Wonderful
    • Executive Studio

Very friendly staff at the reception especially Agnes! You are truly showing what Hospitality is. My room was spacious and clean and all the facilities as well. At the hotel they are offering different kind of tours, which was very pleasant to know. Good breakfast with very friendly staff. Overall I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely book again!

My stay was comfort and I will be back
    • Family Studio

Everything and the staffs are so helpful. The rooms are so clean and no odor smell

Everything was great I would recommend anyone to stay at this property and I will be back again.

Superb...
    • Executive Studio

This was 2nd time at Savoy central hotel & Everything was superb..special thanks to Reshama (front office manager) , khadijah at Reception, Mr. Shafqat (House keeping )...grocery store and masjid near by..

Their hospitality and welcoming nature to host you at...
    • Special Offer - Studio

Any help would be on finfure tips They are so very professional and cooperative I m with them for 6years and when I visit Dubai I just want Savoy that's it

Their hospitality and welcoming nature to host you at anytime

The location was good accessible to everything you need and...
    • Executive Studio

The location was good accessible to everything you need and staff are so friendly and the room itself is huge enough for thr price they have given us.

Comfortable stay.
    • Family Studio

I stayed in this hotel for 3 days along with my family. Front desk staff was very humble and polite. We checked in within a minute. They offered us welcome drink . Room was very spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was good . It was value for money. I will recommend this hotel but everyone has his own likes and dislikes.

The first two days i suffered with the bad air conditioner...
    • Executive Studio

The first two days i suffered with the bad air conditioner and the hotel staff ignored it by saying this is how a split air conditioner works then they changed my room where the AC was working fine but the water in the washroom was real hot throughout the day then i had to change my hotel by paying penalty of one charge it was a real bad experience i will never recommend this hotel again

Excellent stay exceed expectations, safe place for travellers and staff very helpful.
    • Executive Studio

We very much enjoyed our stay at the Savoy Central Hotel and rebooked for our return back to Dubai. The staff exceeded our epectations and we felt very safe at this hotel, locations worked well to explore Dubai and we used taxi's which are very cheap in Dubai and the best way to get to most tourist sites or in our case catch-up with family working in Dubai with limited time. It was also great to have the use of the pool, we will certainly stay again. Jason & Melissa

Location Good housekeeping and cleanliness
    • Executive Studio

Failed wake up call. Your reception staff are new and have to be trained I am a repeat client for last one year.

Location Good housekeeping and cleanliness

Nice and clean, with a rooftop pool and very friendly staff
    • Family Studio

This might be a down side for some, but we didn't mind as we like walking around places. But be aware that the nearest Metro station is 1km away with another station 2km's away. And the Main river where the Dhows are is also 1km away (but you can always grab a taxi)

An excellent place to stay, right in the middle of Bur Dubai (Old Town), if you like to get immersed with the locals this is the place. The Staff were absolutely fantastic throughout. From the roof pool you can see the Burj Kalifa and Burl al Arab.

A good central location for a breathtaking city break in the beautiful heart of Dubai.
    • Executive Studio

The internet connection needs to be less flaky. However, this kept us from constantly checking our work emails and staff responded to reset requests promptly.

The sauna and the rooftop pool were absolutely brilliant. The staff were pleasantly courteous and respectfully. We got a 5-star service at the price of a 3-star. A delightful find!

I was stay about 9 days with my family , overall my experience not enough
    • Executive Studio

way of war gaining for their benefit not a standard hotel, swimming pool not enough , rooms not a modern & they are asking for children additional money with out facility provided.

staff way of talk all good ,

Good hotel, close to Metro
    • Executive Studio

It's primarily Indian/Pakistani neighborhood (smth like 95% or more). This was not in any way an issue - the area is very safe and friendly, just unusual as we weren't prepared to it because it was not mentioned in hotel descriptions.

Super helpful Staff. Very big thanks to Hotel Manager - she was so professional in resolving a situation we had with an external supplier - it was beyond any possible expectations! Nice pool at the top, lovely breakfast. The hotel is rather close to the Metro and about 15-20min Metro ride away from Burj Khalifa.

Recommended, clean, central, excellent for business stay, confortable bed, quality linen
    • Executive Studio

Very good bed, very clean room and hotel, kitchen equipped with necessary kitchenware, if needed they will be happy to supply, close to bus station, metro, mosque, supermarkets open 24h, nice and big swimming pool, wifi very good, hallway cleaned twice a day, very good quality/price ratio. I recommend it and I'll probably will come back again.

The stay was relaxing once settled in. Nice gym and roof top pool.
    • Special Offer - Studio

I had a booking 1 May I came in early after 12 am and was told I would be charged 330 dirhams for early check in. I should not be penalized for checking in early because my flight came in 11pm April 30th and made it to after 12am so I waited till 9 am at my friends place to avoid the charge. Not a fair policy at all it needs to be changed to support the traveler staying at the hotel. Also need complementary water in rooms.

location and front desk staff

not good for stay long time
    • Special Offer - Studio

room service annoying me while im sleep, no slippers,soup was cheap and very few,restaurant close early,room was very small due to the price,air conditioning nit perfect cold, wifi poor signal,the higen of the people whos work there very bad smill.

comfy,clean

Our stay was pleasant and Easter day was nice and enjoyable with lots of pictures taken
    • Interconnecting Executive Studio

Having the appartments come as rooms without living rooms. I didnt like the fact that the view behind my room wasnt as it was described in the online review.

Croissant was really good, staff were very pleasant and hospitable. Breakfast was very nourishing.

It was good to have a washing machine in the room.
    • Special Offer - Executive Studio

The metro station is a bit far.

It was good to have a washing machine in the room. We asked for changing the mattress for our son and they did it immediately. Breakfast was very good.

One of the most wonderful stay with Family.
    • Interconnecting Executive Studio

The beds were very comfy and our stay was very very Excellent, very clean, great security, they give a lot of details to many small things, that makes all the difference. One of THE BEST WIFI. Many great restaurants nearby. Excellent location. All staff were very professional. Checkout was the most hassle-free, less than 30 seconds. Looking forward to staying here again on my next visit most definitely.

Good value for money and lovely staff but not the level of a luxury hotel.
    • Family Studio

The dining area where breakfast and lunch is served should be bigger. Guests are often asked to wait in the reception area whilst waiting for a table to be free to eat. Not the best view from the room window.

Staff are very friendly and helpful.

excellent place for families you have everything you need

nothing everything was good

everything the hotel was clean very good staff were good breakfast was good it is brilliant for family no night club which is good for families and i would recommened this hotel will be coming back soon

I like the room, so relaxing with kitchenette, tv w/...

None...

I like the room, so relaxing with kitchenette, tv w/ alot of channels which my kids 9 y/o & 3 y/o likes like disney channel & movies.The bed were cozy, with big sofa bed which my children slept.Wifi had very good signal, clean room.The hotel is near to supermarkets, restaurants which was only walking distance. We really enjoyed there & one more thing we like the pool. The place is very near to all the important landmarks in Dubai.Thank you so much to all the warm friendly & accomodating staff for the big surprise for my husband during our breakfast in their cafeteria, most of the staff came there singing w/ the music of happy birthday with balloons, they’ve brought a nice medium size chocolate cake which my husband blown the candle on it.We went home with a big smile & a happy contented heart.We’ll definitely come back on this hotel for the second time.Thumbs up to all the excellent sfaff!God bless you all

Easter weekend family break
    • Executive Studio

Curtains didn't shut completely!

Friendly incredibly helpful staff. We got there at 8 in the morning, expecting just to leave our cases and head off until the afternoon, but they had our room ready for 830. Washing machine in room great when you have kids. The shuttle to the beach with complementary mats and towels was great. Close to metro links and supermarket.

Nice, Comfortable Stay !
    • Special Offer - Executive Studio

The Single sofa bed was little uncomfortable, but they gave us extra bedding to make it more comfy ... also the nearest metro station is bit far.. .

Nice n Helpful Staff, Clean and Comfortable Rooms, 24 hr Supermarket nearby, Good Breakfast with no repetition of the main course menu dishes during our 7 nights stay , would definitely stay next time too.. Thanks Savoy

We really liked the stay in the hotel and we recommend it to...
    • Special Offer - Executive Studio

We really liked the stay in the hotel and we recommend it to everyone. Breakfast was very good, the room was nice and always clear. We also liked the personal, they were very helpful and kind. We spent there our honeymoon and the personal with the manager prepared a big surprise for us! Thank you, Savoy Central Hotel Apartments, for a very nice stay and nice memories from Dubai :)

It was good
    • Special Offer - Executive Studio

Sofa cum bed was not comfortable. They provide complementary water bottle only during check in and not on other days of stay. At least one water bottle should be provided daily

We liked the cleanliness of the hotel and of the room. Breakfast options were quite good.

Overall a good stay
    • Special Offer - Executive Studio

Bathroom doesn't have any fan or air circulation. That should be upgraded.

Very comfortable bed and pillows. Nice room. Bathroom doesn't have any fan or air circulation. That should be upgraded. Good breakfast, nice selection of foods. Staff friendly and helpful. The area of this hotel is noisy, so ask for a room high up (if that may help). Nice city views from the roof top. Didn't have the chance to use the pool but it looked refreshing.

Really hits a sweet spot of value, location and cleanliness.
    • Executive Studio

I was really impressed with the hotel from the moment I walked in. The lobby is bright and clean, the staff very helpful and efficent. The room had a very clean and new kitchenette with just enough stuff to do simple meals. The location on Al Rolla Road is very good if you just want to be able to walk out in the evening for a restaurant or bar, or supermarket. The MRT is about 10 min walk, which was fine with the current temperature. I will stay here again for sure.

The family room facilities were excellent.
    • Family Studio

The family room facilities were excellent. The Microwave, refrigerator, washing machine made our stay so comfortable. We traveled light and this is really appreciated

Very nice location: a lively area with a lot of small...
    • Special Offer - Executive Studio

The internet connection was sometimes a little bad.

Very nice location: a lively area with a lot of small restaurants and shops. The rooftop with the swimming pool is great. The staff can help you organise different activities in Dubai.

the final price after taxes is expensive and not fear with...
    • Executive Studio

I couldn't sleep because the street was noisy . I couldn't find good food every things was indian . I order a crip for my child so they gave me a bad one . the price in booking was around 260 SR per night but I paid 430 SR for one night .

the final price after taxes is expensive and not fear with the property

We were coming to Savoy at 9:00.

All is good!

We were coming to Savoy at 9:00. The room was quickly provided. You can take an additional dishes and clothes dryer, if necessary. Bus to the beach takes to the best place on the coast, LAMBER. Start at 10:00, return at 14:00. If there is not enough space on the bus, another bus will come. Although the location does not seem convenient, it's safe and comfortable there. Cleanliness, service at the highest level. Staff is very polite. We would return to the hotel again!

Great place to stay at in Dubai! :)
    • Executive Studio

Hotel Savoy Apartments is a great place to stay at in Dubai. Easy to access, metro station is in 5 minutes walk distance. Cheape places to eat at and plenty of food stores in the neighbourhood. Very helpful staff, clean and well equipped rooms, gym, and there is also a pool on the roof level. The hotel offers a daily taxi service to and back from the beach, plus free beach towels. Recommended place to stay at. If we return to Dubai, we will definitely stay at Hotel Savoy Apartments :)

Good value

Nothing to dislike

Very clean, pool good size nice view beds comfortable. Sauna and steam cubicle clean. food very nice ate in the evening. Good selection and good value. 10 minutes walk to metro or buses

I am happy I have chosen this hotel. I fully enjoyed my stay

The hairdryer is awful.

The room is cozy and nicely furnished. A mini-kitchen with a big fridge, an electric stove and sufficient kitchenware is a great advantage! The stuff is really friendly and helpful. You can ask for additional towels if you plan to go to a beach. The are enough electrical outlets and even usb charges. Also there are quite enough coat-hangers. Tea, coffee, sugar are replenished daily.

Best value for money!
    • Executive Studio

Nothing really. Best value for money!

Location, Staff. Breakfast Was really good! You have 10 minutes walk to the Dubai Creek Harbour. Nice parking on the back of the hotel.

Great hotel for its price
    • Special Offer - Executive Studio

Wellness part was a little bit deserted and there was no one from the staff during evening opening hours.

Room was very spacious, comfortable and well maintained with everything we needed (basically equipped kitchen included). Hotel is located a bit away from the city centre but just 10 minutes walk to the subway and one stop to the old town of Dubai. There are many supermarkets in the area.

The service and the staff were very nice and helpfull.
    • Executive Studio

The breakfast could have more variety of different options. The transfer cost from Airport is very high compared to regular taxi fares. The bathtub is quite small - would suggest to have showers instead. The advertised EUR/AED exchange rate is the same as for USD/AED which if not an error is just way too low compared to all the banks and exchange shops on the same street.

The service and the staff were very nice and helpfull. They are also very fast and responsive whatever you need. If you have a birthday while you're there they will prepare a very nice surprise for you. I won't tell you what it is because then it won't be a surprise :-) The rooms are very clean, the cleaning staff is very quick. Great location if you want to go around "old" part of town and experience the other side of Dubai. There are a lot of local food places and shops around. If you would like to stay in the newly build part of Dubai - than this is not the area to be in.

The staff was very friendly and helpful
    • Special Offer - Executive Studio

The tv channels are not in HD. Not pleasant to watch

The staff was very friendly and helpful The room and utensils in the room were sufficient and clean. Everytime we would step out even after 4pm by the time we would come back to the room it would have been cleaned. That was quite impreasive The hotel is close to 2 supermakets that open 24hrs. We didn't have to walk far everytime we need something