Reviews of Sharjah Premiere Hotel & Resort 3 stars

Al Khan Area - Al Meena Road, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

#15 of 71 hotels in Sharjah

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Cheap comes with consequences

Booked 3 suits & 2 standard rooms for 10 people with breakfast but received 7breakfast cards only. For early check in , we were requested to pay 50% extra. We first was given a room which was already occupied with guests, we rushed out . The AC was not working in the second room. The lights won't switch off at night. No hot water in the shower.

Very cheap. Relatively clean and spacious.

Poor customer service
    • Standard Room

We are on a weekend and most of the people come to relax so they are expected wake up late so when you for a breakfast and know that it will close in few minutes and they cannot hold in for sometime is really poor customer service .... u guys should be flexible and the Filipino guy telling me that you should whatever u want now or else will close is really not nice as we have paid for it !! Not a free meal !!

Room service was quick to respond and check in and out process was smooth

Lovely , relaxed place to stay with brilliant staff .
    • Standard Room

An excellent place to relax and chill out with the beach very near. All the staff are unfailingly friendly and professional and the restaurant provides varied and tasty food, This is my third visit to this hotel which is very good value for money.

If u want to relax and forget your busy days for tne mean time you can stay here because it so quiet
    • Standard Room

No bathrobes, we requested for 2 extra drinking water but they told us that they will not give anymore.. but anyway they say it in nice way.

The pool, breakfast is good,

Exevellent, we will go back again. But prefer to eat outside, rather then dinning in.
    • Standard Room

Everything was perfect, except one thing i.e. food. We ordered in room dining and the experience was horrible. Pizza looks like burned cheese on a khabus, and while eating the whole toping was falling away from pizza base. Penne arabita tasted very sweet. There was no taste of basil or origano. We will come back again, but we will get our own food from outside. Your menu is really amazing , please work on the taste.

I loved the whole property. Staff was amazing and very helpful. Staff trying there best to make the experience a memorable experience.

Good location. Nice, comfortable
    • Standard Room

In the corridor, make the air conditioning less cold. There are broken deckchairs by the pool, it is necessary to replace

Friendly, helpful staff, very pleased that of them there are Russian speakers. Clean, cute, cozy

We made the most of our time there.
    • Standard Room

There was a price for continental breakfast in our room 20dhr, however on arrival at the restaurant we could only have the full breakfast which was 50dhr each. We arrived at 9.30am, everything was dried up the mushrooms were dreadful from a tin. I felt that the staff should have more local knowledge re buses and getting around. The book in our room was 4 yrs out of date. I won't be coming back.

The bed was extremely comfortable. A member of staff kindly flagged down a taxi on our departure.

• Suite

It was okay, except the restaurant took very long time to serve. Wifi was slow and almost not working. And the receptionist kept saying "you have no balance when paying with card when i actually have balance, it was insulting. Could have said there's an issue, that's smart and professional.

Comfortable.
    • Standard Room

The douche is leaking in toilet. The sink is little blocked. I felt that the towels are old.

Comfortable.. parking is good. Staffs are very friendly and accommodating.

Nice resort
    • Standard Room

Windows need to be well soundproofed and usually ashtray not existed in smoking room I have to call to get it.

Clean, value of money, hospitable staff

As above
    • Standard Room

Bathroom could have been a little cleaner

The staff were very friendly and helpful thankyou. Breakfast was pleasing light and very varied greeted with a "good morning". The room was very comfortable bathroom could have been a little cleaner but this did not infringe on my stay there. Thankyou for helping me feel comfortable as an 65yr old solo traveller l was nervous being out there from UK but l chose the right hotel. l will be back early next year. Happy new year to you all Mrs Anne Karaman

I like the gulf States they are clean safe & friendly.
    • Standard Room

no tourist info. need bus timetables & how to get to places of interest by public transport, public's transport is a good way for tourist to judge places & population.

beds good. staff good & helpfull.

Good hotel but bad management
    • Standard Room

Swimming pool was cold not heated as they told before and staff no control on behaviour of guist shouting no relaxing invironment

Landscaping and food in restaurant

Would not recommend
    • Standard Room

Receptionst told us we could use the shuttle bus to get to the metro after checking out but the driver refused to let us in though there were only two people in the cabin. Also receptionist adviced us the short way to the beach. In fact there was not any shorter way then 15 minutes walk distance. Mentioned facts are not so much disadvantages themselves. The problem is that we were missinformed.

Room was great and clean. Personel was very friendly and helpful. Swimming pool was fantastic. Also gym was well equipped and proffessional trainer was ready to assist at any time.

Good place to stay
    • Standard Room

Coffee and Tea was given complement only for day1, would be feel happy if it is refreshed daily and also same with water bottle. Water bottle should be provided at a reasonable price.... was very shocked to see 6dhs charged for 1dhs.

Hotel Ambience is good and very clean.

Bad smell in pool water
    • Standard Room

Pool water had very bad smell. Reception didn't know what is a cutlery set means.

The view and arrangement was nice, Music is wash room was a nice thing. (but no bath tub)

Nothing could have been better, that I can think of off-hand. It was all good!
    • Standard Room

TV Channels -wish they had more than basic cable for the rooms. The guide showed the channels for all... but weren't many to choose from when you were resting at night. Aircon - noisy and little air is coming out from aircon. Maybe hotel staffs fails to clean the filters.

Enjoyed staying here! It's off the main strip in a quiet neighborhood, which we liked not hearing all the traffic going by. Would recommend this! I'll be back! Our particular room was spacious enough, and having a refrigerator was a plus. There were not a lot of TV channels but at least the TV and cable worked.

Worst management and staff ever...
    • Standard Room

Its a cheap hotel with cheap management, I was a regular guest at this facility for over 3 years, but now I am not going back there anymore, this new management is being really cheap... in addition to this, the pool is a mess.. the water color was almost yellow. Farewell SPHR :)

The staff tried their best to act like nice guys but they were overwhelmed by their lousy management. Anas was trying his best while others seemed not interested in serving regular customers.

It was ok
    • Standard Room

The facilities in the room was not great. It was written in the property description that iron will be included. I needed to iron my shirt at that time as I had an appointment in the evening and asked the staff to provide me with one the night before as it was not in the room. They said yes we will provide you with one tomorrow when you need it. Next day, they brought me an old fashion stained iron which does not contain water in it. I send it back and i asked for a decent one as I was worried that it will burn or mess my white shirt. I waited for hours to get another one. Eventually they turned up one hour before my appointment with similar old fashion iron which messed my shirt. After i ironed my shirt and stained it, they provided me with a decent one which was too late.

It was a good experience. The property was a good value of money, clean, comfortable, well positioned.

Perfect

Nothing everything was perfect

The cleanliness and the hospitality and how the staff were understanding and helped us with the luggages. The room was very neat and the food is just perfect.

pleasant and would go for it again
    • Standard Room

Pillows aren't comfy, the mini-fridges don't cool (needs a whole day to cool water a bit).

the price is very good putting in mind that it's near the Sharjah Co-Op and the beach, the swimming pool is very clean, the architecture is good; it allows sunlight to enter all the rooms, and provides shade for the pool so you can swim even at noon in mid summer. the parking is a good thing too since it's shaded (in the basement). the staff are very welcoming and helpful, and will make sure you haven't left anything in the rooms without you asking them to check.

Location and swimming pool
    • Standard Room

I taught if your category in booking is Genius, they you are allowed for long checkout... They usually extend me maximum 1 hr instead of 4 hours like I saw in the booking.com information

Location and swimming pool

It is a disappointing
    • Standard Room

The noise of the other guests including the kids knocking and crying in the front door of my. It is very annoying. My request of an upper and quite room was not granted.

Bed and room space are okay

Strongly recommend to stay in
    • Standard Room

The restroom is too small for families in fact kids, literally you can breathe,

The location is perfect , swimming pool is excellent for kids and adults as well. Breakfast is well organised. Otherwise all fine specially reception staff.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Not bad for 3 star hotel
    • Standard Room

This is our first stay in 3 star hotel. No balcony. Bathroom shower door was broken and shower basin is small. Dirty cup was there and they changed it after we requested.

Hotel has a good pool which is safe for kids. Breakfast was not bad and change the menu daily, but quality should be improved. Hotel has underground parking. Music in the bathroom entertaining the shower time.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Nice Hotel, shame about Sharjah
    • Standard Room

The hotel was good but Sharjah has now too many rules for it be enjoyable for expats. We weren't allowed to go surfing on the beaches and were not even allowed to walk on the beach after 6:00pm!!!

The staff were very efficient with a quick check in and everything ready.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Good enough
    • Standard Room

Reception not hospitable and not polite. Service is very slow. Requested for an ash tray from a room attendant and didn't came back till we checked out. Food was ok but not great.

The bed and the pillows were very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

I enjoyed my stay as well as very clean room, nice bathroom...
    • Standard Room

According to other hotels I stayed in across UAE before I got to this one, it could have 4 stars as it deserves 4 and not only 3.

I enjoyed my stay as well as very clean room, nice bathroom and good quality cosmetics. The view was nice and location was great. Free car park was available. Swimming pool was excellent. Wifi was fast and stable.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Calm place at bussy UAE
    • Standard Room

Had to pay tax which was not included in the booking.com price. Had to prove after 1 night stay that I already paid for 4.

Breakfast, clean place, swimming pool.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

was happy with the room size and how clean it was. and very disappointed with the customer service.
    • Standard Room

Only one water bottle while the reservation was made for two persons. When I called the receptionist to inform her that we were checking out, she simply asked us to come downstairs without offering any help with the luggage, so I had to carry all the bags myself while the help service is available in the hotel. I paid 25 dirham for the chicken burger which was very hard to eat, I informed the receptionists how bad the sandwich was, but they still collected the amount from me without even saying they are sorry for what happened. One of the worst experiences I ever had, will never visit that place again or recommend it to friends.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Their gym is not coed and for women it's only 9am to 3pm.
    • Standard Room

Their gym is not coed and for women it's only 9am to 3pm. They don't have enough parking. Wifi didn't work well in my room. Too expensive for location and quality of hotel

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Nice Hotel with Horrible Internet
    • Standard Room

Horrible WiFi. Impossible to perform any work. The staff has no idea about coffee-mate. There is coffee powder with no coffee-mate or creamer. Surprisingly, they don't even know about it.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

I had a room in second floor and I couldn't sleep.
    • Standard Room

I had a room in second floor and I couldn't sleep. there was a big noise every 5 minutes like a engine start for 2 or 3 minutes. At the begining I tought it's the lift but I realised that it's not the lift and come from the roof and it's in the whole second floor. It was terible. I will never go back to this hotel

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

Good hotel
    • Standard Room

There is nothing around the hotel with regards to facilities such as restaurants so just as well there are free transfers to other areas in Sharjah.

Beach is a short walk over the main road and the coop supermarket is also close. The free transfers to Deira city centre were always on time. Restaurant food in the evening is good and reasonably priced.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

they need to improve the types of rooms.
    • Standard Room

there is NO water to drink. lots of noise. the housekeeping is very noisy while cleaning, he made lots of noise by closing the doors and cleaning.

I like the location.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

This is a 3 stars hotel even if sold as 4 stars by booking.com
    • Standard Room

This is a 3 stars hotel even if it is sold as a 4 stars hotel by booking.com At the reception is clearly shown the star rating (3 stars) of the hotel and I cannot understand how booking.com is not even able to verify the rating of the hotel they are selling. In order to choose the best hotel, it should be provided the correct rating as minimum.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Quite nice.
    • Standard Room

The shower didn't work. Someone fixed it, but it didn't last. The water didn't pump out of the hose. Secondly, the staff was not able to give me information about public transport and places within walking distance, as it's not really accessible to the main attractions of Sharjah. A frequent shuttle bus to downtown Sharjah would be useful - not just the shopping malls. Also, I didn't like that I was charged for one more water bottle than I actually used. When I pointed out the mistake, it was accepted readily, with no arguments. Even so, such things shouldn't happen. It doesn't give a good feeling.

Swimming pool, large room, helpful staff. Basically, comfortable and pretty.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Not recommended
    • Standard Room

Oooh alot ! The tv screen is very small ! No spoon or knife in the room ! Noth free to drink even water or Nescafe !! The air condition system is very old and slow !! Bad experience for me ! In general the hotel looks good in the images but you will not be satisfied because of the small details ! Give it 2 stars out of 5 Ooh i was going to forget !! The water force in the toilet ( shattaf ) is very very bad .

I dnno .. maybe free wifi And there is a big supermarket close to the hote

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

family with young children
    • Standard Room

Water not provided even as a welcome treat, please take some with you - sharjah co-op is just round the corner Drain get blocked at times

Good spread of breakfast Staff re friendly

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Ok
    • Standard Room

Reception staff don't know how to great customers and attend to them in a pleasant manner.

The manager was friendly and made the rest of our stay pleasant after letting her know about the issues we faced in the room.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Our stay was awesome – we felt comfortable, bed felt like we...
    • Standard Room

(1) The food, (2) room slippers (which were complimentary) wasn't readily available that I needed to request it twice, (3) had a special request with my booking (just some sort of surprise note for my husband's birthday) but they weren't able to prepare it.

Our stay was awesome – we felt comfortable, bed felt like we were melting into it, the indoor pool was neither too cool nor hot, staff was friendly and there was a nearby public beach. Recommending this hotel for those who want to sit back, relax and forget some bits off from life for a while.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

fare enough
    • Standard Room

i could't identify the hotel in the night >> no light no board nothing ? the hotel door looks like a shop not a hotel not clean , no water ,no coffee those are free in any other hotel holding the same star rating !!

Location , parking , friendly staff

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Bad experience!!!
    • Standard Room

Hotel management was not professional with the conflict management issues at all. I booked my room through Book.com Web site and once I arrived to the hotel they stated to excuse that they do not have any empty rooms and they lies about my booking and they lied about my friend credit card used for booking was empty! Although we have shown them the credit card many deduction they did not find any alternative solution until we informed they that we will submit a complain about this hotel abuse to the concerned UAE government parties. Suddenly, now they have a room which was not complying to the standard booked on the Web. I don't need to mention all things happened but I strongly recommend you to get away from this hotel choice as possible.

Nothing was good about this hotel. It was a horrible experience I never faced before!

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Don't book this place
    • Standard Room

Double bed actually two singles pushed together which came apart with any movement. Pool unavailable for part of the time and front of house staff unable to give a clear indication of issue or when available. Restaurant poor quality of both food and service. Sorry to have booked this hotel.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

Noise from other guests, far from city centre and shopping...
    • Standard Room

Noise from other guests, far from city centre and shopping areas, not value for money, although tea making facility provided but no tea and sugar given, small rooms.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

It was a comfortable stay and will come back again.
    • Standard Room

Receptionist not helpful with the rate because we had error making the booking online. Should have offered first if we can modify the booking rather than charging more higher rate. Giving wrong information as well. He told us there is parking in the basement but no more as per the security.

Bed is really comfortable. Room is clean and tidy. The resort has nice amenities.

It was good, the stuff were good, the price was good as...
    • Standard Room

It was good, the stuff were good, the price was good as well, I will come back again to it

Good for children

Nil

Stay is perfect

I am not like the price

I like facilities

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Good in general, I recommend it
    • Standard Room

Toilet is not in good condition like shower, mirror, Tv screen small The chairs in the room broken

Hotel design, sw

I need a good internet connection

The Internet is not good Internet speed was very low

I need a good internet connection

Good place
    • Standard Room

I like there room comfortable

It was perfect , I will book again
    • Standard Room

The front office staff were very kind and helpfull

As usual.
    • Standard Room

As usual... it was a wonderful experience

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Very bad internet connection

Very bad internet connection

It was very clean and nice to stay there.
    • Standard Room

Still needs to improve the wifi signal, or add more router to have a better internet.

It was very clean and nice to stay there. Very quite.

Nice

everything was good

I LOVE TO STAY ALWAYS THERE

NOTHING

EVERYTHING

the clossing of the pool is too early .
    • Standard Room

the clossing of the pool is too early .

Perfect.
    • Standard Room

The view was amazing, and the stuff were very friendly. I felt really comfortable and relaxed

Comfort & cleanliness

was comfortable.

Comfort & cleanliness

The staff are good

The staff are good

Staff, location, Breakfast was excellent .

Staff, location, Breakfast was excellent . Free parking

Comfortable and clean
    • Suite

Comfortable and clean

Bad management
    • Standard Room

Swimming pool opened for foreigner not residence too much mess

Restaurant

Great value for money!
    • Standard Room

Nice breakfast, very clean room. Friendly staff

I do not recommend this hotel
    • Standard Room

Toilet has black spots ,showe box not open easilly

Car park is good

Clean and free parking

Clean and free parking

It thing it was great

It thing it was great

very bad WI FI internt very slow
    • Standard Room

very bad WI FI internt very slow breakfast not good well

very bad WI FI internt very slow

Good value for money

Bathrooms are very small

Very well maintained and friendly staff.

Browse Sharjah Premiere Hotel & Resort traveller photo gallery