Reviews of Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah 4 stars

Al Arouba Street, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

#18 of 71 hotels in Sharjah

Staff and the cleaning pepole they didnt clean well and...
    • Classic King Room

Staff and the cleaning pepole they didnt clean well and chaing or remove any thing If theres some thing need vacium they dont have and aldo they didnt remoce or clean bathroom just for change bed and towel if ask

Loved it
    • Classic King Room

Saveral times houskeeping knocking the door and asking sir you need any thing that time we are sleeping if we need surly we give a call No tooth paste and comb in room

Overl All is very good specially the food

Great friendly staff.
    • Classic Twin Room

Room not cleaned properly, some dirt found under beds when checking in, shower holder broken, car had suspicious scratch on right rear door, high probabilty of it being caused by hotels valet service.

Friendly staff, very helpful.

Very Good 4-Star Downtown Sharjah Hotel
    • Classic King Room

Staff are hit-and-miss. The most recent time, check-in took about 30 minutes and they had not reserved a non-smoking room despite my request. Breakfast is over-priced, not a great selection.

Great downtown location. Large, clean, and comfortable rooms with strong wi-fi. Very quiet with sound-proofed windows. Rooftop pool and gym. Open 24 hours.

Good location on the way from Sharjah to Ajman wil free...
    • Classic King Room

Swimming pool is more the size of a bath tub than a pool

Good location on the way from Sharjah to Ajman wil free parking where parking spaces are scarse

overall an average stay
    • Deluxe Suite

very old hotel, not many facilities for kids to enjoy, small kids swimming pool. breakfast variety is very less

staff is very kind and room service is good

Enjoylable stay and an excellent location.
    • Classic King Room

The hotel décor is a little tired. The breakfast was plentiful, but the porridge and fool madamas were a little watery. The coffee was the weakest part of the breakfast. Also, there weren't enough cups and glasses at breakfast so paper cups and plastic glasses were used.

The staff were polite and very helpful. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. The location was excellent for anyone wanting to visit the art galleries and heritage areas of Sharjah. The breakfast was plentiful with nice fruit, omelets and pancakes. The evening meal was good value.

Good choice to explore the heart of Sharjah
    • Classic King Room

The hotel is a good international standard hotel, right in the centre of Sharjah. It is a very good starting point for exploring the city centre with some very scenic places

I confused my booking date (it was without free cancelation)...
    • Classic King Room

I confused my booking date (it was without free cancelation) but hotel and booking.com let me to change date on the right one. It was so kind from their sides. Receptionist was really nice. I came early morning but they gave me a room before check in. Everything was ok, I stayed just for one day.

Relaxing

I hate traffic jams from and to Dubai. This is something that need to be taken into consideration but once you are aware of it this hotel is just great and no expensive at all

I love th location. You can walk and visit a Lot of museums around the hotel; you have stores and a nice walk on the sea. The room better of what I remembered (it is our second time) we got a huge room with a huge bed and it was really comfortable, above all because we have two toddlers. They do have connecting rooms as well

good location
    • Deluxe Suite

I’ve stayed earlier in same room type and the room was spacious good clean but this time the room was very small and the lighting in this room was very low no brightness when I feel this room is for staff who are coming and visiting the property. In the toilet the tap was very hard to use. i was expecting better room comparing to the money I paid.

location of the hotel, wifi available , car parking

Fairly good place to stay with the family.
    • Classic King Room

The bathroom did not quite live up to the expected level of cleanliness. It badly needed a good scrub. The exhaust did not seem to work. The morning buffet breakfast is pretty basic.

The staff were all polite and friendly. The property is ideally located with easy access to main roads and local shops. Good place to stay with the family. Our room had a large window with plenty of natural light.

Good location excellent facility need proper management.
    • Deluxe Suite

Didn't keep room rate commitment. Cleneliness very poor inside room. Maintenance of property poor. Bed sheet and comforter worn out. Bed bugs issue exist.

Room size and friendly stuff.

The bed was very comfortable.
    • Classic King Room

The adjacent room was given to very cranky family with number of kids.Shouting and making noise in the middle of night and disturbed sleep.playing in the corridor at 2-3a.m

The bed was very comfortable.

Unpleasant stay and will not be repeated again.
    • Classic Twin Room

Unclean carpets, dusty table and unclean fridge. (Although, they moved us to other rooms after complaining, but it seems that they were not happy to hear our comments, specially when they noticed our booking rate/value). The facility underground parking entrance and exit are very tight to be used by family cars, so we had to use the nearby open area, and every morning we found our vehicle very dusty.

Low cost comparable to others in the season but this is because we booked it very early.

Anyways it was a good stay except toilet bowl.
    • Classic Twin Room

Need to improve the cleanliness of house keeping department. The toilet bowls rims was extremely dirty on the first day. After my request only they have cleaned it.

Was having average level of restaurant and food beverages service.

Worth the stay
    • Classic Twin Room

- You will face moderate traffic on your way - Washrooms cleanliness could be improved - No available double room when we checked in - The rooms are not soundproofed even if it is mentioned soundproofed, we could hear other guests next to our room - Don't leave your coins inside your car when you park. Disappointed to find out that I only have around 5 Dhs when I removed the air freshener that is covering my coins

- Comfortable bed and blanket - Very attentive and friendly staffs - Fairly large room you'll get in the city - The hotel is nearby shops, restaurants and very accessible - There is a parking space and they should mention this on their page - Very considerate to keep our luggage once we checked out since we're still going out after

I am very disappointed
    • Classic Twin Room

I was charged for room's reservation before , I had to pay all before I got key room, localization is a hug disaster , no communication between booking and hotel, hotel inside looks like for 2 stars not more ..... Nothing more to say, I have prove on webside child under 12 is not going to be charge but was more then abult

Reception

It was not good experience. Did not like going back to my room at the end of the day because of the
    • Classic King Room

Very dirty carpets and bad smell in the rooms

The carpets in the rooms are extremely dirty. The smell in the rooms were really bad. There is mold formation in the bathrooms.

New Experience in Sharjah
    • Classic Twin Room

Parking is very limited and really narrow for big car, but the guardsman was really helpful and supportive.

Breakfast was normal and up to standard even though no much choices available, Furthermore no choices for diabetes in choosing drinks (No grapefruit or no sugar added juice)

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Value priced hotel located in the heart of downtown
    • Classic King Room

Ageing rooms in dire need of renovation - the bathroom has mildew and grime covered in layers of caulking giving a less than welcoming feel. Plastic surfaces have yellowed over time. All surfaces (tables, chairs, carpet, coffee caddy- which hadnt been properly stocked and only had decaf) are heavily used and can no longer be cleaned (requiring replacement). The desk chair was broken and almost caused me to fall (this was replaced on request) the telephone, which was yellow with age did not work and was also replaced with a spare. I complained of a strong chemical odour in the bathroom; maintenance attended to this query by advising there was oil painting underway on a floor below and said there was nothing to do about it but "don't worry it is good for bacteria". Later I suffered a headache due to sensitivity to the chemical toxins. I had requested an early check in for 1PM. When I arrived there was no valet, so I parked on my own. When at the front desk, I was advised the room was not ready (I was fine to wait in the lobby until 2PM which is the posted check-in time). Unfortunately after several periodic updates requested by me, at 2:20 my room was still not ready and I was told it would need another 15 mins. Because I had a 2:30 online meeting I could not wait any longer. After strongly voicing my dissatisfaction I was finally offered a different room that was ready. All in all, while most queries were attended to by staff, it shows a real lack of quality control and poor hotel management as none of these problems would have existed with proper care and attention. While the price is quite low, in my opinion it is however overpriced for what was experienced.

With good location it is easy to go walking to several local sights. Staff are prompt and friendly

Good place to stay
    • Classic King Room

Old bathroom, small swimming pool

Comfortable bed, very good breakfast with various choice of food, extremely nice personnel trying to solve all you problems, and help you with all your needs. Free underground car park, clean rooms

booking.
    • Classic King Room

booking.com advertises properties saying there is a free refund. This is a lie. I cancelled earlier than 48 hours and all my money was forfeited. This is a fraud. I have been with booking.com for several years and now ill shift to Agoda.

I recommend to stay in the hotel but do the deal before that such cleanning the room and Non smoking
    • Deluxe Suite

1) They did not clean the rooms for more than Two days until I talk to them they located the room for us in Smoking floor and our recommendation was Non smoking Very bad communications to me regarding the Smoking rooms ( 2 3) I recommend the rooms to be connected however they gave separated rooms which were available next day but they did not communicated to me for changing 4) One of the reception lady was not behavior good with me such as I came for free in the hotel 5)

swimming pool , Sona batch and GYM are very good Big rooms Parking of car is fine All restaurants are available including of Grocery

Valued for money
    • Classic Twin Room

Furniture was old. toilet looks very old!

Generally, the hotel was great. The WiFi in the room was excellent. Breakfast has plenty to choose. Most importable, it was valued for money.

THIS IS THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE STAYED IN FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS.
    • Classic King Room

Almoat every thing. I do not know where to start from. We waited for one houre in the car till we checked in. That was because the room was not ready according to the stuff. The bed was horrible and it caused me a backache the next day. The room which was given, supposed to be a king size but it was a corner size room. Lighting was not good at all. Bathroom was not clean. There was a problem with the flush and it kept running water. The walls are made of wood. You can here almost everything within the area. It was a noisy night. AC controller was broken we couldn't reduce or increase the temperature. THIS IS THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE STAYED IN FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS.

nothing at all

• Classic King Room

Broken bed, plumbing problem, didn't consider prayer timing conflict with check out time. This, for me, is a deal-breaker.

Valet parking, proper lobby and reception area and facilities. Near everything.

Weekend in Sharjah
    • Classic Twin Room

The rooms are big but the only downside was that the bathroom was old and dated, could do with a proper overhaul, apart from that the stay was good and the staff helpful

Easy to access, good service and
    • Classic Suite

The room was not well lit as could have been to create a favorable aura

We checked in late and requested for a late check out and the staff was courteous enough to heed to our requests

Never come again
    • Classic Twin Room

Very old &dirty room carpet. It is actually out of date. It is not appropriate for a 4 star hotel. I asked for connecting rooms. But not available, not even in the same floor. Took more than 50 minutes to get settled.

The staff is good. Lobby is nice.

Very happy
    • Classic King Room

i requested for vinegar from IRD but it never arrived

Sonia from front desk was very very helpful as always would like to thank her again here as well hope the management will notice.

Fair stay
    • Classic King Room

I booked for non smoking room however the room provided seems the previous user had been smoking. The room does not have a doorbell. Breakfast need more variations. The A/C was dripping water from the ceiling.

I have enjoined, acceptable Hotel location & it seems that the hotel have been positively renovated
    • Classic King Room

The following can be improved slightly: 1. TV satellite system was not clear for various channels (I can say around 40%) 2. The fridge was not cooling, this made somehow difficult to cool my drinks 3. Wi-Fi system was not stable at night, it was switching off on several occasions and my phone was running on my own 3G/4G system

1. Staff were very helpful and supportive at every stage and car parking was available either at the basement or outside parking area 2. Room was clean and tidy, where the bed was comfort and Air conditioning was great and quite 3. Bathroom was clean with accessories 4. Good responce from hotel managment on my requests

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

GOOD LOCATION BUT ROOM SERVICE ISNT THE BEST.
    • Classic Twin Room

GOOD LOCATION BUT ROOM SERVICE ISNT THE BEST. I THINK THAT THE RECEPTION STAFF NEED NORE TRAINING. MR THEOSENE IS HELPFUL AND HIS OTHER FRIEND I COULD NOT REMEMBER HIS NAME AN ASIAN GENTELMAN.

bad service
    • Deluxe Suite

The Duty Manager Syek Roni dont allow me to use swimming pool after check out very bad service i got.. and i am a regular hotelier in uae. i extend till 6pm.and paid extra 120 for 4 hours and dont get a chance to use the pool. customer service extemely poor

Room

I will never go to this hotel and for sure i will not recommand it to anyone!
    • Classic Suite

Even the elevator floor and the mirror need deep clean and scrubbing.

The breakfast buffet was fine, but the room was really not clean and the furniture is old the sofa is old the coffee table shaking, i was in room 1803. The bathroom needs some plumbing work. There was no tissue box in the full room, only in the bathroom where they put it there, come one, classic suite with no tissue box in the sitting room, the glass is so dirty, i reached the hotel at 2:20 early morning, no valet not even a security person, i gave my car key to the receptionist guy, and while checked out, i waited 20 minutes to get my car and it was boiling, i dunno where they parked! You need to improve your service and your operations, and for sure i think this hotel doesn't have executive housekeeper and no supervisors.

Complains
    • Classic Twin Room

Breakfast was just okay.. but they started serving omlette at 9aftet many guests left kr were leaving.. including me. No one is bothered to clearthe tables.

Cleanliness not upt.mark. room service poor... no one answering and huge delay. Pool not good. Cockroaches i toilet. Bad pipes showers. Cracked toiletseats.

Dirty bathroom.
    • Classic Twin Room

Dirty bathroom.. Key wasn't working and no phone at the haul to call receiption so you have to go down. After two times, it turns out that the door key needed a knock to start working. That is what the worker did.

Breakfast was good.

I use to enjoy them, what happened!!
    • Classic King Room

They checked me in by mistake to other guest room, which was really awkward!! # Coffee mugs weren't clean # forgot to implement the water kattle # TV Satellit cable was missing # took a smoking room, but unfortunately no ashtray # delay in responding

It was moooooore than normal Had many issues, so they made it up to me by a complimentary fruits platter

Hotel was good but it need little services especially in the bathroom
    • Classic King Room

Bathroom was leaking and water was not drain properly in wash basin..So i think it need to do services in the bathroom

Location, staff was very cooperative,swimming pool,parking.

No better place to stay in the UAE at that price which...
    • Classic King Room

No better place to stay in the UAE at that price which includes a great breakfast and an really nice pool and fitness centre. Its become my home away from home

Disappointing service for a 4 star hotel
    • Classic Twin Room

We were checked in to a dirty room ,,, room was not checked before heading it over to us Check in took over 45 minutes ,, we had to wait till they clean the room since they didn't t have any other alternative I selected 2 interconnected rooms but they said it doesn't show that I have selected that option therefore could not give us what we requestd Disappointing service for a 4 star hotel

Location Parking facility

The bed is very comfortable.
    • Classic King Room

The AC sound needs maintenance to lessen the sound. There is bad smell coming out from the washroom. The carpet to be well cleaned to avoid bad smell.

The bed is very comfortable. The staffs are nice. The food is nice.

Don't expect Much.....just the value deal.

Bathroom, Front Desk delayed response over the Phone

Room was spacious but the facilities need to be upgraded to the standard of a 4 star hotel. Bathroom needs complete renovation. Location of the Hotel is a busiest area of the city which is mostly congested all around the year and has no nice views from your balcony. However they have spacious dinning hall and a good breakfast with a decent pool & health club.....most of staff members are cooperative and welcoming to the guests.

Comfortable hotel, friendly staff and very well priced
    • Classic King Room

a) Water pressure in the WC, Jet Spray and Bidet very low, making it difficult to wash up. b) Room lighting is on the dimmer side. c) Sliding Door of the wardrobe not functioning properly as it come out of the sliding channel. d) Windows need cleaning from outside e) Pool is very very small for hotel with 200 rooms

Room is nice and well equipped, staff very helpful, overall comfortable stay. Reasonably priced.

Value for money
    • Classic King Room

Location very god for commuting a little hiddden around the round about but once located it was easy to commute to and from

Facilities reasonable and according to the pricing generally good value for money

good location
    • Classic King Room

the commitment, ive booked for king size room for 2 person when i reached there was no room available and they charged me more money AED60 to upgrade which should not be as my booking was since long back and the hotel should reserve the room for me if not available should not charge as this is not my mistake. the hotel should be responsible.

only location of hotel

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Only the food service can get a pass mark
    • Classic King Room

Almost everything, worst hotel I ever seen, Room wasn't clean, bed sheets and pillow covers though have stains and clearly requested to change it wasn't changed, curtains are very dirty Room have mosquitos and flies. Very old and dirty furniture

Only the food service can get a pass mark

I would not recommend it

We booked 7 rooms and we requested them to be together. We were offered rooms on different floors with children. It was later sorted by the manager after a very heated argument. I requested for early checking which was agreed subject to availability. Although the rooms were available but there were no staff to clean and make them ready for us to checkin. We had to wait a long time for the rooms.

We had a issue with our booking, the manager resolved it

Price and you get ratio is OK
    • Classic Twin Room

Outside of the hotel looks OK, inside many things should be replaced and renewed. Breakfast very similar each day, but with plenty of possibilities. At the breakfast very often all tables were covedered with remains of previous guests. This must be improved. And chairs there are really not OK any more.

Stuff very friendly, outside look of the hotel OK. Price and what you get for that is good.

friendly staff, good location, clean rooms, Value for money
    • Classic Twin Room

I wish the frequency of shuttle service was more

Well this was my first visit to Dubai and Sharjah. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Shuttle service is decent too. Breakfast was sumptuous. I had a good time.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Recommended

Nothing to mention

Nice staff and friendly staff. Quick check in and check out. Good breakfast. Clean and good size room. Extra large bed. Nice outdoor pool. Nice view from the room.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Fair
    • Classic Suite

Fridge is down no minibar. some broken stuff in the bathtub. Some times I wait for long times for the room service. Tv was old with no HD or USB outlets, with old channels and unclear pics.

90% staff is supportive. Good pool and health club.

Nice hotel in sharjah
    • Classic King Room

Bathroom not very clean and room was a bit dusty. A bit far from the airport.

Swimming pool nice with shade. Nice variety breakfast including freshly made omelette etc.

You get what you pay for
    • Classic Twin Room

-The bathrooms, besides being old, were also dirty. -Immediately after booking I received an email saying they can't guarantee a non-smoking room. Why give the option if it's not guaranteed? They gave me a non-smoking room, but if this is priority for you, I wouldn't risk it. -I also didn't appreciate that on booking.com it mentions they have airport shuttle for an extra free. I emailed and asked to book one and they replied saying they don't offer it (neither free nor paid by guests). Traveling alone left me a bit uneasy, and I was relying on this. Again, why advertise it if you can't offer it to your guests? -the staff at the reception aren't that friendly either, but they also seemed overwhelmed and understaffed every time I passed by. Can't blame them too much...

Breakfast was good, but no one was really checking room numbers. So I wonder if others that didn't pay were taking advantage of that.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

Recommended for short stay
    • Deluxe Suite

Although I arrived at night the check-in took time as the room was not ready. Also the hotel not recognised or registered in the navigator location it took me a time to find the hotel.

I like the breakfast and the place where breakfast was

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

good location only
    • Deluxe Suite

the room was not clean very old materials comparing to other suites rooms in other hotels, the suite rooms should be more clean and bright and the value for money is very high for this suite.

location of the property, service of the bell desk team is good

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Stay at Sharjah
    • Classic Suite

The menu of breakfast was not good

It is centrally located of sharjah, equidistant to Dubai and Ajman which is a plus point if you had to commute between both the cities. The taxi fare to Dubai are on very high side the viable approach is if for shopping purpose at Dubai the hotel choice should be at Dubai only

No cleaning ..No refreshing for two days !!
    • Classic King Room

I was not happy at all. I stayed for two night and the room was not cleaned after the first day. I phoned the house keeping in the afternoon and they said they will come. I left the room and came back at 11 in the evening and nobody touched a single thing. I phoned again and no body came for half an hour. I ended up putting my trash outside the room and do some quick cleaning myself. I went to the front desk to meet the manager in charge "Nabeel". He promised to check the case and nobody got back to me. So disrespectful and irresponsible action from staff. so disappointed ..

nothing..

فندق جميل
    • Classic Twin Room

The only thing negative that thay did not restore me 270 dirhams withdrawn from my account and told me will return to my account within 10 days and did not happen and i am still waiting

The hotel is very good in terms comfort cleanliness and nice deal from everyone and very well restaurant

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Excellent hotel and affordable

No toothbrush and toothpastes

I like everything , staffs are very professional also I want to say special thanks to bell boy Hammad Overall I will recommend anyone who's planning to visit sharjah Definitely I will be back soon Thank you all

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

This is almost the 6th time in this hotle and the worst!
    • Classic King Room

This is almost the 6th time in this hotle and the worst!... Same staff but different attitude! It was bad I would say.. we booked non smoking room and they give us smoking room! And I it was dusty..not mentioning the smell beside we had a 9 month baby! And they told us there is no more non smoking rooms left we asked for a refund to get out ... they said we have one non smoking at 12 am!... beside they forget some of our staff in the smoking room and when we call they said go yourself and bring it!... the room didn't have an iron and when we requested they brought broken one ..it's the last time to stay their I would give them (-5)

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

• Classic King Room

Very busy location in Sharjah, we were on the 18th floor and could still hear the traffic and beeping. Swimming pool is outdated, not somewhere to relax and unwind. Bad smell in bathroom, could not get rid of it either..

Nice big room, okay breakfast buffet. Value for money. This is a hotel where you stay as a quick stop over. Womens only session 10-12 The lights in our room had fused and when tuning reception someone appeared at our door to fix the problem within 2 minutes! Few good places to eat nearby, but most places accessed by car. Juice world is a must try down the road.

Nice to stay
    • Classic Suite

Bathroom only need to be cleaned more abd will be very good place

Nice place to stay away from noisy Very good hotel and nice for families Its near Sharjah old Souq

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Disappointed for the Room
    • Classic Twin Room

Not the best location due to traffic in the area. The room wasn't very clean and needed a good clean not just surface clean. I.e windows under the beds, wardrobes and bathroom area. Breakfast was average. Main problem was booked for family of four 2 adults , 2 children but only had 2 single beds.

Friendly stafff , nice reception area

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

In mid of Sharjah close to Islamic center and creek
    • Classic Twin Room

some furniture has some permanent dirty things. Corridor that connects the parking with the main lobby needs cleaning and good smell.

Free parking in busy area

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

An economic hotel in Sharjah. Definitely not 4*.
    • Classic Twin Room

The hotel is very old. The bathroom was moldy and it didn't look clean because it is old.

The stuff was very helpful and kind. The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Take it out of your list Booking.com
    • Classic Twin Room

Over all all department. Front desk. Room service. Cleanly ness.

Very dirty. No customer service. Did not provide the room I booked.it's not even A 3 star hotel. I am over charge. I want my money back. I will contact you when I get back to state.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Value for money.
    • Classic Twin Room

Spending more than 5 hours to take my room. They said no rooms are available and even when some guests left they kept me waiting for 2 hours. When asking for hotel manager, they replied he will be here after 3 pm and that the reception girl is his deputy. Unprofessional attitude from reception staff.

Comfort of bed, Spacious room, Bellboys are doing great in coordinating parking and luggage issues, Lot of shopping and dinning options around, Free Shuttle buss to shopping malls.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Great, Great, Great staff.
    • Classic Twin Room

Some minor outdated items renovation would add enormous value, - Bath Tub curtains - Toilets trash Basket - Towels.

Great, Great, Great staff. Good restaurant. Spacious well maintained rooms. Bellboys are doing great in coordinating parking and luggage issues. A lot of shopping and dinning options around. close to most of Sharjah center attraction.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Definitely share to friends and I'm sure we will come back when we have a chance
    • Classic Twin Room

No hotel transport going back to airport. Inconvenient to the guest ,

receptionist with smiling faces,very helpful , all staff we met were polite , service was fast.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

not as expected
    • Classic King Room

ask for extra bed for a child under 12 and they ask for charge.

this an average hotel, they need more good communication with customer to improve. the breakfast is good Wi-Fi is good

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Good hotel I will stay again
    • Classic Twin Room

1-The toilet could be more clean as there were black spots on the WC on top of the flash knob. 2- on my 2nd day the water went off coz they had a major water leakage from 0900 till 1400 I understand that this could happen to any hotel but the real problem was they kept promising us every 20min that the issue will be fixed which was not then When asked to speak to the manager ???? Well I never heared from him till we left the hotel and till this moment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3- the parking back to the hotel it's really mess.

The staff and location and value of money I would stay again in future as was my third stay in this hotel

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

sharjah, a surprising pearl
    • Classic King Room

windows need perhaps some new look but small suggestion here, otherwise the hotel looks fabulous thanks to the staff working hard on service of the clients.

lovely room with spacious area to enjoy your coffee. bed super comfy and generous pillows made a great sleep. all amenities in washroom in addition to complimentary coffee and tea with real milk made it a top notch place and deal. I did not partake of breakfast but have heard it is wonderful. The pool area is nicely covered to give partial privacy and towels are generously provided by the hotel. many different shuttles to shopping malls and beach. Hotel also offers very good gym facilities, as well if you feel the need. Also an atm. plus supermarkets close by this hotel featuring extremely affordable prices. shukriya, shukran and blessings to all.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

The room was good, but staff can be better.
    • Classic Suite

I didn't like the initial reception as I arrived earlier than chek-in time at night. Still I slept on a sofa in the lobby, but the staff started troubling me by asking to get up at 7. They should have understood my situation.

The room was like a studio. So, I liked it.

Browse Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah traveller photo gallery