Reviews of Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers 5 stars

Baniyas Street, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#51 of 384 hotels in Dubai

• Deluxe City View Room

The hotel wanted a credit card upon checking in but this wasn't disclosed prior to booking. They wanted to hold cash because we didn't have a credit card again we are on holiday we need the cash to spend. So anyway the receptionist just let us stay. We also booked early check in but there was no suitable room available. Apart from this everything else was fine.

It was near the creek I enjoyed a bike ride, hired the bike from the hotel. This linked me straight to the taxi boats to cross over to the market. Staff are very attentive, courteous and very polite. Real 5star treatment

• Deluxe Creek View Room

Spent 1 night here, then off to JBR for holiday break. Always stay a night or 2 at this hotel to relax, great Hotel, very comfortable, nice pool are, good food, quiet.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

Everything starting from the inerior design. The reception staff was efficient and friendly. Concierge was quick. Hight quality baby crib. Amazing view on creek. We were lucky enough to get a late check out. There are three restaurants, we had iftar in the Indian one, which was very delicious. The hotel is next to bani yas marine transport station where you can experience the great Abra (wooden boats) for crossing the creek!

• Deluxe Creek View Room

The hotel is amazing , can’t find the words of how highly professional and clean the hotel was . Staff were a joy especially Ariama in the Chelsea arms . Food in Hatta was fantastic and once again all staff were brilliant . Highly recommended hotel ...

• Deluxe City View Room

Great location and a view of the creek. Beautiful at night. Fantastic staff, so lovely and helpful. Most comfortable bed ever. Free shuttle to Dubai mall and the driver is lovely.

• Club City View Room with Lounge Access

Should have booked a Creek View Room City room looks out over air conditioning units. More choice of drinks in club lounge would be more preferable.

Great location by the Creek. Very friendly staff Manager very helpful with booking alteration. Very clean & breakfast lots of choice

• Deluxe City View Room

You said in an email that there'd be someone to meet me at the airport and there wasn't; no big deal since the Holiday Inn Express (literally across from my gate at DXB) failed to to do the same thing; I guess it's a Dubai thing. I've traveled all over the world about 10X now and this has been the only two times where the hotel failed in that one respect. Like I said, it must be a Dubai thing. Besides, turns out that y'all did a favor by not showing up since the taxi was 60 Durhams less, so without even knowing it, you did me a favor by not following through. Again, keep up the great job, even saving me $ on airport transportation.

The professionalism of the staff; prompt, friendly, knowledgeable in their field of work and efficient. Food was delicious at the Japanese restaurant and this morning at breakfast; overall, what one would expect from a name like Sheraton. Great job Team Sheraton, please maintain the quality that's associated with your name!

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 1 Children)

We stayed in a junior suite on 7th floor and it was a great experience. Room was large, clean and well appointed with an additional lounge room and a great view of the creek. Staff were excellent particularly Jocelyn in the club room. Overall this hotel exceeded our expectations.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

This is the perfect place to stay in Dubai. Away from the glitter of downtown and closer to the real people and the life on the creek. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus to the Dubai Mall for people who want to visit that area.

• Deluxe City View Room

TV Channels there were very little but lead to believe you were going through a transition

Room was excellent and service 2nd to none and the Breakfast once of the best you will find.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

Nothing that we didn't like. Didn't receive a reply to my request for info on the airport shuttle when I made our reservation. It would be fun to have a ferry stop at the hotel waterfront for guests to go to the souks, it is a bit too far to walk if it is hot

Very spacious room, great views over the Creek. Bathroom also very spacious. Bed one of the most comfortable beds at any hotel we've stayed at. Not that close to any of the souks or outside restaurants. Good variety of onsite restaurants. Chelsea Arms had friendliest staff, great food. Lovely quiet meal at Vivaldi Italian restaurant. Pool & bar area excellent. Breakfast buffet had lots of variety & staff very helpful

• Deluxe City View Room

Very comfortable bed, bigger than average room. Staff were very helpful, especially Filipina girls in tavern and breakfast room. Excellent Breakfast selection. Easy to reach hotel via metro from airport and close to water bus stop to reach fabric souk.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

I asked for a quiet room overlooking the Dubai Creek on a low floor. This met 2 of the requirements in that it was on the first floor and that it had a view over the creek. It was, however, right next to the main air conditioning unit for the hotel so there was a considerable hum all the time. As we were only there for 2 nights I didn't bother to ask to be relocated.

This hotel was superb as I would expect with a brand like Sheraton. We experienced exceptional attention from the staff without being overbearing and there was always someone there to answer questions if needed. We had a superb breakfast, an array of different foods that would satisfy any nationality of traveler. We also went to the Singapore evening at the Japanese restaurant where again the most mind blowing array of food imaginable.

• Deluxe City View Room

Everything is amazing fantastic breakfast great shower spacious bedroom. The staff go above and beyond the call of duty. This is the nicest hotel I ever stayed in it's is full of class...

• Deluxe Creek View Room

While we were checking in they offered me a downgrade saying that there was a high demand at that moment, in return for some compliments. I refused and then they said I have the option of either two separate beds or a handicapped room. An unnecessary challenge went on to get a room close to what i paid for and was expecting. That was definitely not a good start off for a short weekend trip.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 1 Children)

The only negative of the whole stay was the transport booking desk across from reception. After waiting for quite a while to speak to him, he said he could not help book a car and I should come back later to speak o his friend. There was no one there later, luckily the guys at the front door were more than helpful and then Hotel car was available...which in the end was cheaper than a normal Taxi!

The staff were very friendly and always willing to help. It was always clean and tidy, with plenty of facilities and some good restaurants on site. I was also happy to receive an upgraded room as the room I booked was not available when I arrived. The Hotel Car service was great, it was cheap and readily available. The drivers were also very friendly and knowledgeable.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

I didnt like the fact that music was played by the pool at all times which is quite annoying when u want to relax. The music wasnt stopped during the call to prayer despite my request which is quite disrepectful. I didnt get to have the full body massage that i asked for the day before for 9 am , i was told the nexy day that the masseuse doesnt start till 9.30 am , when she arrived at 9.30 she said that according to her system i was scheduled for 10 am !!! Despite requesting a late check out at 2 pm , the staff reception kept on calling me and one questionned me about this request instead of letting me get ready to leave. What a shame that poor customer service and poor cleanliness is letting down a nice hotel in the nicest part of the old dubai

I love the location, the view from the room, the breakfast

• Deluxe City View Room

The first room I was in was not very comfortable, but the second - after my return for the last night - was excellent. Perhaps the air-conditioning units could be programmed to be silent wt night.

Staff - including kitchen - were very welcoming, polite and helpful at all times. Location was perfect for our purposes, and everything one would ask for was within the hotel without needing to step outside.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

Car parking was not covered one. So it was too hot inside the car when we received it back from valet parking.

Very comfortable, good view from the room

• Deluxe City View Room

It was a great experience and absolutely I will repeat it again The room was at the top of the comfort and contained all the services needed by the guest

• Deluxe Creek View Room

The entrance and exit of the hotel are a bit risky since you need to take a U-turn from the main road to enter, and when you exit, you exit to the main road directly. It could be cheaper.

Old hotel but looks new. The continental breakfast was so good and wide range of food the choose from. Overlooking the Dubai Creek and close to Deira CityCenter.

• Deluxe City View Room

They told me at reception that you get 30% discount in their restaurants, but this was not the case The location is pretty far north and the connection to the highway is only in one direction

Great facilities. Helpful staff

• Deluxe City View Room

The reception and security staff could be more friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was good but the staff seemed to be overrun by the guests and did not have time to welcome you to a table and offer you a tea or coffee - you had to ask!

The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. Great location and easy access to public transportation. The breakfast was good.

• Club Creek View Room with Lounge Access

I booked a room for a guest and because the name of the guest did not match my credit card (which it wouldn't anyway) they cancelled my reservation without my knowledge a week before my trip. They then tried to charge me more for the room after they cancelled the booking and said the lower rate is expired and they couldn't give me that rate again. I had to call booking.com back and have them intervene and finally got the previous rate. They gave me a huge hassle!! They also charged my husband and I breakfast for 1 of the 5 days we stayed there even though it was included in the room rate. When I called to get this charge fixed they said no one was available and they would call me back but I never got a call back. When I asked to stay on hold until someone was available the woman I spoke to got nasty. I've stayed her two other times and never had these difficulties at all. If they have new management then it sucks and you will loose a lot of business.

The breakfast was very good.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 1 Children)

The bed was hard, my booking was mucked up and the staff didn’t try and help by offering a discount or being flexible at all. The booking process was a bit weird.

The breakfast was delicious. The pool was nice and the hotel lovely to walk into.

• Deluxe City View Room

There is no hotel airport shuttle. But no problem to call a taxi.

free room upgrade creek side. Nice to open evening the whole window in 7th floor and sitting in chairs over the creek on and see the colorfully lit dhows. Only 500m to metro station Union.

No free airport shuttle

Food selection and quality was fantastic, though a bit pricey. Location was good, being near the airport, and Deira. Room was superb in all ways.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

The bathroom doesn’t have privacy, because who’s with me can see me while I take a shower or spend my need .. and the view to Khalifa towers far away not like what I saw in booking . Add to the breakfast finish early at 10:30 am compared to others hotel that close at 11:30 am

Clime

• Deluxe City View Room

Sound insulation not satisfactory. We were waken up several times by the laughter and singing from the neighbor at 3am. Can also hear the music and noise from the riverside restaurants.

Location is good. The hotel is around 10min walk from metro. Very close to airport. Staff are very friendly and helpful. I had some questions with my local number, and the staff at the counter helped me with a lot of patience. Rooms are good too.

Cappuccino in lobby was very expensive cost about $9 Australian

Lovely reception staff were very helpful by letting us check in early, room service was great and the bed was very comfortable

• Deluxe City View Room

The water pressure in the shower was really poor and it kept changing from the shower to the bath. It was difficult to have an enjoyable shower.

Great location and the breakfast was fantastic with a wide range of food on offer. The staff were always very helpful and polite.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

Couldn’t find fault with any of our stay. Sorry!

Best service we have ever received from all staff. Location perfect and Creek view from room stunning. Lovely pool area.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

No plug to comfortably dry hair in from a mirror. Design flaw unless we missed something. My wife had to sit sideways on the desk and use that one. Not comfortable or convenient for a beautiful woman of seventy.

overall the hotel was great, except for:

• Deluxe City View Room

Car park, drop off. Crowded at times and car was brought back extremely hot.

the croissants could improve, but all other things were excellent. Keep it up

• Deluxe Creek View Room

On my arrival I was given Room 215, which was very disappointing because I booked a Creek View Room and I felt as if the hotel was trying to palm me off little bit of spare space which had been converted to a room. There were large structural members outside the window and no natural ventilation. The view of the Creek was useless. There was no room for the TV in the room so it was positioned in front of the only access to the window. I complained and I was moved the next day, however I should not have been put in the position of having to complain. I am a repeat visitor and Starwood preferred guest. Needless to say I felt as if the hotel was trying to get me to accept something which was very substandard. The new room (710) was very good.

The American Breakfast is really very good and felt like value for money. The view of the Creek is one of the best views available in normal hotels in Dubai. The atrium looks and feels expensively finished and there is a good selection of restuarants.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

the batroom partioning was very short

good view and near by location which keeps close to down town area and walking proximity to do lot of shopping - we could also take a good walk near the creek and feel the fresh air and take fresh morning walk

nothing!

Rooms were clean and beds were very comfy, staff exceptional. Taxi's were great as we hired one for a tour - he was very friendly and literally went the extra mile.

• Deluxe City View Room

We were kept awake by very loud lurid activity the rooms are meant to be soundproof but arent. It felt like staying in a brothel. There are prostitutes in the lobby and both nights I stayed I was kept awake and the Hotel never took the issue seriously.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

Breakfast, struggle to get attention from staff so lack of second cup of coffee. Felt we should have had a pot put on the table. Slow to clear plates.it Did not get double room as booked but had twin beds. Told we would have to wait for a double. Not good as booked ages ago and were informed of our arrival time. Too tired to make a fuss.!!

Excellent room with superb bathroom

• Deluxe Creek View Room

Do not use the taxi of the hotel. Always 30 to 40% more expensive than the Dubai taxi

People were really nice. Very clean hotel. Breakfast was generous

• Deluxe City View Room

Comfortable bed and good sized room. Perfect location for metro and walking along the creek. Nice english pub in the hotel at reasonable prices during happy hour.

• Deluxe City View Room

Room was very noisy due to being on the first floor and having the main road right outside and the windows not preventing the sound effectively. Resulted in two nights with no sleep at all as traffic was constant.

Gym facilities. Location.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

I did not like that I do not earn SPG points if I book through booking.com... waste of my travel and time. In the future cutting out booking.com might be better

• Deluxe Creek View Room

Fantastic staff, all so friendly, polite and helpful. Hotel very clean and stylish. Japanese and Vivaldi restaurants were amazing - delicious food, reasonably priced for Dubai and great outside dining terraces. Superb location for ‘old Dubai’ and stunning creek views. Nice and peaceful, perfect couples get-away, (probably not one for young families as no beach or kids facilities.)

• Deluxe Creek View Room

Only thing that irked my wife and I was, when you want to have breakfast outside at the pool, there are smokers.

Very nice and established. The place runs like a well maintained machine...

• Club Creek View Room with Lounge Access

Confusion over the booking - which was sorted before we arrived. We were sharing a room but hotel only provided amenities such as bathrobes and cups for 2. A couple of the waiters were not helpful at breakfast.

Creek views were lovely. Room comfortable, food very good especially in the Club Lounge. Pool wonderful.

• Deluxe City View Room

Housekeeping coming all times to ask if the client need anything ( this is positive thing ) but in other hand sometimes can be disturb , my suggestion to set up a question during check in if guest need this service during day and what is the preferred time .

Everything is good in Sheraton Creek especially reception staff all of them care about clients very much especially Mary Inn ( she is really do her her job in Perfect Way ). Breakfast is good with different type of foods Rooms is very clean especially Bathroom is well furnished with walk shower. View of Creek is entrancing especially during sunset.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

I loved the location of the hotel the most, and the Creek View was worth it. It's also pretty close to downtown and just 8 minutes away from the airport. Staff know what they're doing and are very helpful. There was a railing inside the room which i thought was cute and gave the room an authentic and "creekside" feel but I wish the railing wasn't dusty. Everything else was of high standard! Oh one more thing..they were very nice to deliver late breakfast (around noon) to my room twice even though you cannot order breakfast past 11am.

• Club Creek View Room with Lounge Access

Staff were excellent. Very friendly and welcoming.Everything in the hotel of a very high standard. Location is very good and close to public transport. Within walking distance of gold souke.

The disposable shaver provided looked to be a used one i.e. not a new one.

1. the location was great for us to relax and enjoy a stroll along the Creek 2. Mr. Adil at reception was very helpful & cheerful during our check in & check out

• Deluxe City View Room

I requested for Non Smoking Room when I did the Booking , however when I checked in they gave me a Smoking Room . The smoke smell was strong and that gave me an headache.

NA

incredibly comfortable, beds were heavenly. service was great. additions like Nespresso coffee machines in room were fab. was our honeymoon and they gave us a beautiful cake

• Deluxe Creek View Room

Actually nothing I disliked. I missed a place to seat outside in the evening with a cup of tea. Plenty of unhealthy stuff at breakfast buffet, I wish to have a better vegetables choice.

Great location, window view to the Creek, windows you can open instead of air condition only.

Brunch - Indian food not at good , should improve

Warmth of staff while checking- upgrade to a Japanese suit - taking time to sort my issues with Sheraton mall of emirates booking

• Deluxe City View Room

Housekeeping very variable and patchy as was overall standard of service. Having stayed at Sheraton many times I was disappointed and will look at other hotels in future

Location good facilitues

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 1 Children)

On the first day a little misunderstanding, I paid directly to the hotel the amount of 5000AED for 3 people, accommodation, breakfast plus Lounge as early as November 2017. When I arrived at the hotel (January 2018), I understood that I have to pay 1300AED, because since 2018 they have introduced a 5% VAT plus Lounge Fee for a third person, which was not included in the price when I made the reservation. But on booking it was clear that the price is included for 2 people plus one child or 3 people! But I talked to the hotel manager and I understood exactly. It was about room size for 3 people. But booking should be more explicit, do not leave the impression that the total price is the one displayed! Otherwise everything was great!

• Deluxe City View Room

Could have included breakfast in the price and there should be more concise information about how to get around and see the sites of Dubai.

The location and friendly staff.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

Excellent hotel located on the Dubai creek, a very good location, not too far from the airport and the downtown. Amazing huge room with a living room and a fantastic view on the Dubai creek and the downtown.

• Deluxe City View Room

The view from our window could have been better.

The staff service was superb, can't get any better. The included breakfast buffet was one of the best we ever had, impressive. We had to checkin extra early and there was no issue with it and we truly enjoyed the 1pm late checkout.

No room for improvement

Excellent position for the Creek and old Dubai. Wonderful friendly and super-efficient staff. Great facilities, restaurants and Club Lounge.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

The staff were friendly, professional and extremely helpful. Special thanks to Jocelyn (Club Manager) and the wonderful staff at Club lounge (Anthony, Amor, Jona, Hazel) who took exceptional care of all the guests. Awesome creek views from my room. Sheraton Dubai Creek is highly recommended and it is one of the best hotels in Dubai. I look forward to staying at Sheraton Dubai Creek again. My overall rating is 9/10.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 1 Children)

Great location. On creek so very easy to catch a ride on a Abra to explore creek. Wonderful views day & night. Walking distance to the spice souk - approx. 20 mins. Very, very helpful friendly & professional staff. We used the club facility which was excellent re food & service. A wonderful surprise was that we were up graded to a suite which was special. Transport to airport was arranged with the hotel- excellent service. (Photos of Creek taken from our room). Be aware that the Dhow Dinner boats do go up and down the river & you will hear this noise from your room - stops by 2030hrs.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

Bath room to cover with extension of glass to avoid the water spraying out of tub while taking bath in shower; water spilling in floor and cause slippery

View

• Deluxe Creek View Room

We had booked a room on the higher floor with a creek view and it was well worth the money. It made my vacation to wake up to that view every morning and to see Dubai light up at night. The colourful boats on the creek in the evenings were a delight to watch

• Deluxe City View Room

Bin wasn’t cleaned for two days Check in concierge was rude when we checked in early and told us there was no room so we should wait till 11 and then charged us 100 dollars to give us a room early Used tea bags, mugs and cups left in room, had to call the front desk several times to complain given that the room was supposedly clean

Bed was comfortable Room with a view

• Club City View Room with Lounge Access

Tariff is way high acc to the rooms.

Hotel is good but tariff is overly priced. Rooms are small. No ventilation. A bit suffocating. The bar staff not co-operative at all. Room service etc is good though.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

The bathroom was small No separate toilet

They staff were very friendly and attentive to our requests The checking in was very fast; thanks to Ms. Jesse in the reception The location of the hotel was so beautiful The creek view was awesome The breakfast variety was excellent

• Deluxe Creek View Room

The property was beautiful. Right on the creek so was able to watch the super yachts go past. The staff went above and beyond for us especially the man who checked us in. I wish we had gotten his name. Our baby was sick and he helped us beyond the calling of his job. Incredible service highly recommended.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults + 1 Children)

1) hotel was rather run down 2) breakfast was really bad,same variety all 4 days, even club lounge refreshments were very average. The food served at breakfast really needs to be improved. It was really very tasteless. 3) Staff at reception and at club level were service oriented. The asian staff at the main breakfast area was very grumpy. Even when i thanked her, she will totally ignore.

Location was nice. The view from the balcony was nice.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

I booked this hotel as one of the genius perks was early checkin but they could not accommodate that. I also booked because it had a recommended Italian restaurant but that was closed for a function.

Good quality hotel, several choices of places to eat within the hotel and food good. Near creek and Abra station.

• Deluxe Creek View Room

The deep tissue massage-was not as good as other experiences. Not worth the money. Too gentle and had to repeatedly tell therapist to avoid certain areas like gluteals and thigh

Staff very polite.

Too short a stay.

Excellent hotel, 15 minutes from the airport. Very, very good buffet breakfast. Large Carrefour Supermarket in a Shopping Mall 10 minutes walk from the hotel. Not much traffic compared to downtown. Metro station very near. We arrived early the first day at 8.00am for a 3 night stay and planned to leave on the last day at 5.00am to catch our flight. We were offered Breakfast when we arrived instead of our last day allocation. We decided not to have it. When we checked out the Food and Beverage Manager had arranged for us to have 2 Continental Breakfast boxes with fruit and fresh orange juice to take to the airport.

• Deluxe City View Room

in the evening it smells a lot like a fishtank coz of the seafood restaurant ..they should work on the odour in the hotel lobby side in the evenings..

• Deluxe Creek View Room

Location of pool area was quite close to the marina so a quite a bit of breeze but in November still wasn't too bad. I think a rooftop pool option would be perfect

The staff were extremely helpful and welcoming from the moment we entered the hotel to the moment we left. Our room (I think was on the 7th floor, club level) and was a great size with twin beds which were equivalent to two Double beds in the UK. The walk in shower was delightful with great pressure and piping hot water readily available. Cleanliness was excellent as was the option to forego daily cleaning and help the environment. Breakfast was very good with plenty of traditional and not so traditional breakfast options (I highly recommend the dragonfruit). The hotel is located about 7 minutes walk from Union Station (underground/subway station). We found it very easy to get from the Dubai International Airport to the Hotel by subway but by taxi it is about 15 mins away (without traffic) and about 50 AED or less. The Hotel also provide a free shuttle service to Dubai Mall and other locations but enquire at check in for further information. We had a great time at the Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel and highly recommend their great rooms and excellent service.

• Deluxe City View Room

Too much of noises from outside which we can hear it from room..didnt feel that comfort in sheraton dubai creek hotel as lot of distrubance during nght time which hotel management should take care..

Great location...easy acess to union metro and Al rigga..

Browse Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel & Towers traveller photo gallery