Reviews of Park Hotel Apartments

Oud Metha Road, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#67 of 318 Holiday rentals in Dubai

Terrible stay
    • Classic Studio

I dont like everything Its a terrible place Poor staff and management Rooms left unclean And i discover all other guest were complaining

Nothing liked about the hotel Its a terrible place to be Very poor and rude staff You have to beg them before they clean the room No toiletries if u dont ask Old model hotel

SUPERB!

Nothing...all was great

I like the spacious units and friendly staff. This was actually first time i tried breakfast and it was excellent. Cheese omelet to order and done right, not hard and rubbery! Also big selection of fruit and other breakfast dishes. Dining room also clean and comfortable. I like the location of this hotel, dispite construction in area its quiet and never traffic. Easy access to both main arteries of Dubai (Sheik Zayed Rd. and Business bay) make it quick to get anywhere...even the airport. The metro is few min walk away but they have a shuttle every 20 minutes if dont want to walk. All around great little hotel in middle of Dubai!

I always used to prefer Arabian Park Apartments than any...
    • Classic Studio

I always used to prefer Arabian Park Apartments than any other hotels or Apartments in Dubai within it’s range, although the price is a bit higher because of the friendly staff, clean well arranged room and AMENITIES, this time I booked it for couple of nights and everything was just wrong, no good cooperation from the staff, and the Amenities most of them were missing and had to change my room moreover the sockets were switched off from the main switchboard had to call the maintenance guy to come and fix. Very bad experience and am definitely not going back.!

staff was heplful, swimming pool clean.
    • Classic One Bedroom Apartment

I wanted to get a room like on picture witch I booked... but it was complitelly diferent... and room was so dark( sitting room)even in kitchen I need turn the lihgt on morning time. per 10 days we had only ONE toilet paper, in one toilet but we had 2 toilets.what's why we bought paper because cleaning staff didn't put any paper. And in balcony was a lot of sand, if nobody not cleaning I think should be some broom in room.and of course constructions views from our windows, it's not you fault but better to get room on diferent side. because noise from constructions really annoying and workers watch at you.

staff was heplful, swimming pool clean.silent atmosphere.and free busses.

The hotel was worth its money and we liked to stay there.
    • Classic Studio

The hotel is admits an arid developing area with construction trenches and buildings under constructions. However, a metro station in a 5 minutes walk and a good free shuttle service to various locations compensates for that.

The apartment we had was comfortable, clean and equipped with all we needed. But most of all I have to thank the staff who all of them were very friendly and helpful. In the end the closeby Metro station and the free shuttle busses to various destinations made it very easy to explore the city.

Nice swimming pool / clean big rooms with good beds.
    • Deluxe Two Bedroom Apartment

Almost no subbed available if you come later in the morning. Dinner at their restaurants are good but expensive

Nice swimming pool / clean big rooms with good beds.

Disappointing Pool Area with construction
    • Classic Studio

We were really disappointed by the pool area. There is a lot of construction in the neighborhood and a big construction right in front of the pool causing lots of noise and dust blowing over at the pool. We would liked to have known this in advance, since we planned to spend much time relaxing at the pool. The only other disappointment was the WiFi which has a poor connection and is quite unstable.

The staff were all really friendly and helpful. The shuttle buses were a good service, however both taxis and Uber were quite cheap as well.

The bed was comfortable and the bathroom nice
    • Classic Studio

Next to a construction site, small pool that was closed off, not next to any thing, no shops nearby and noises from construction site. Breakfast nice but basic

The bed was comfortable and the bathroom nice

Was travelling with my wife and 2 year old daughter. We had a memorable stay .Thank u guys.
    • Classic Studio

The location is a bit of a downer.

The reception staff shibin kajal sumeira & deepak were very good. so was the restaurant staff. rochelle shan and chef arjun. The house keeping also was worth mention. over all we were well taken care of.highky recommend this property to friends and family

good and comfortable place and morning coffee was extraordinary..excellent
    • Classic Studio

vending machines to buy soft drinks etc are missing

spacious apartment for 3 members family of 10 year old boy. nice fitted kitchen and big balcony. need to replace the sofa with bed convertible one.

Lovely apartment in good location
    • Classic Studio

Overlooked at back ( and over pool) by construction of multi-storey buildings and lots of building going on in this area of Dubai. Difficult ( potentially dangerous) to walk to Al Jadaf metro, even though in sight, due to building/traffic works ( but free shuttlebus to enable you to get there).

Booked a studio but upgraded to a one-bedroom apartment on arrival. Very spacious with large sitting/dining room with balcony overlooking pool and full kitchen with hob, oven fridge freezer, washing machine. Minimal equipment in kitchen but did not pursue this as we did not cook evening meals in the apartment and staff were very helpful and responsive to other queries, so would probably sort this if asked. Pool with changing room/showers on ground floor. Free bus shuttles to Terminal 3 and to some points in the city such as Dubai mall and La Mer beach. Close to Metro station and between airport and city. Very good value for Dubai.

Beautiful fun and a memorable stay

Nothing in particular

The property is superb,very clean and worth every money spent.The staffs are courteous and very professional and friendly.The made my stay very enjoyable and memorable and the breakfast is so tasty and beautiful.The hotel is a 10/10

Home away from hiome.
    • Classic Studio

Location is near metro, but there is not much else. The hotel shuttle helps to get you to many locations in the city. That helps.

The staff are so friendly. They go out of their way to accommodate your needs.

Difficult Staff, Poor customer service
    • Classic Studio

The booking clearly state Breakfast included with room rate, however the staff Insisted that I have to pay for the breakfast. I had come to Dubai to get visa hence didn’t have the passport as I submitted it to the embassy, I had explained to staff but she was not ready to listen. I offered them alternate ID (driving licence, Civil ID of Bahrain, scanned colour copy of my passport, receipt from the embassy stating I submitted the passport) made to wait after for long time. Finally with lot of insistence they decided to talk to manager and subsequently checked me in.

Spacious Rooms

According to me ,a spacious apartment in hotel,is strongly recommended for VEG people
    • Classic Studio

Some VEGETERIAN menu in Brake-Fast would have been added advantage.

Being pure VEGETERIAN,kitchenette came very HANDY.The purpose of selecting Apartment has thus fully met.Electric Stove and utensils were very adequate.Facility of round the clock airport shuttle is very convenient.Thus giving confidence to travelers like us visiting city for first time.All other shuttles to different malls were also very convenient.Facility of luggage room after check-outwas very good.The apartment was very SPACIOUS.

Pleasant stay at a clean, well-located hotel in Dubai.
    • Classic Studio

The room had a few minor maintenance issues-the thermostats and lamps need repairing and the bathroom could use some more lighting and a wider splash guard.

The hotel is located very close to the Design District, where I wanted to go. The polite and courteous manager, Subin, offered me a complimentary breakfast while I waited for my room to be ready and even upgraded me to a one bedroom. The room itself was clean and awesome, my only peeve being it faced a construction site. It was an upgrade from the studio I'd booked, so not complaining!

Breakfast, staff, the hotel by it self is very good.
    • Classic Studio

We didn’t like the construction site near the pool but you can always take the shuttle bus to the beach.

Breakfast, staff, the hotel by it self is very good. Liked very much the shuttle bus which is riding to the airport and all important things you want to see in Dubai.

We had a wheelchair with us and all the stuff there was...
    • Classic Studio

We had a wheelchair with us and all the stuff there was really nice and helpfull with us, they were always there for any help in a second ant they really made our stay in Park hotel apartments comfortable so I would return there with pleasure.

The stay was great.Looking forward to stay here again.
    • Classic Studio

The apartment was very clean and provided with all amenities for a peaceful and homely stay. It felt like home away from home.The hotel staff were very cordial and always ready to help.The free shuttle service to most major attractions was great.

room and service was very good
    • Classic One Bedroom Apartment

The view from the balcony was of a building site and the noise until 1am in the morning was terrible.picture of view from balcony

room and service was very good

Good value for money, if you just want a short stay
    • Deluxe Two Bedroom Apartment

Location is very unappealing, next a construction site. Also, there is a mosque nearby that woke us up every morning at 5.30

The apartment was very clean, spacious and comfy.

Excellent and very accommodating staff that were extremely...
    • Classic Studio

Excellent and very accommodating staff that were extremely helpful Brilliant value for money Spacious and clean studio apartment Overall a great experience

- nice big room

- nothing

- nice big room - kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge and even a waching machine which I used to wash our clothes - perfect for a family - really nice stuff - nice breakfast, especially the coffee and that you can order fresh egg-menus or pancakes - shuttlebus services

Exceptional
    • Classic Studio

I was very pleased with the over all service provided at the hotel. The staff are always ready to help before we even ask. The shuttle service was the icing on the cake during our stay, we didn’t expect that service and it was very convenient.

The apartment was even more spacious then our expectations.
    • Classic Studio

Unfortunately a new apartment is being built almost in the backyard. Because of this new apartment there was only sun on the swimming pool till 12 o'clock. We haven't seen any supermarkets within walking distance which was a bit disappointing.

The apartment was even more spacious then our expectations. Very polite and helpful staff. Our room was cleaned every day and the bed made up. One day we forgot to do the dishes and when we came back, even the dishes were done. We felt a bit guilty about it but it was a nice surprise.

The staff was amazing.
    • Classic Studio

The staff was amazing. I lost my wallet before my flight by a couple of hours, and the staff (Mr. Ali, Ms. Kajal, Mr. Mirza) stayed with me and helped me track it the entire time. Without their help I wouldn't have found it! Would definitely recommend staying here :)

the kitchen facility is quite good, room is big enough
    • Classic Studio

however the TV really sucks, the gives you a feeling as if it's ten years, limited channels and very bad signals. Besides about the WIFI, sucks too, you just can't open the login page.

the kitchen facility is quite good, room is big enough

Overall nice stay with all we need.
    • Classic Studio

Unfortunately construction site is just beside which might be annoying for some, for us was ok for most of the time and our room was quite alright. Nothing special about breakfast, the same every day.

Nice hotel and close enough to the hart of Dubai. Very polite staff.

Poor location Poor customer service
    • Classic One Bedroom Apartment

Location of the property , the staff at the check-in desk, construction work right next door, constant noise of drilling/trucks throughout the day. If your looking for a relatively peaceful holiday avoid this place!!! Or avoid facing the pool if you are planning a trip to this hotel, it's unsightly and noisy continuously.

Spacious room

Staff were friendly
    • Deluxe Two Bedroom Apartment

Bed mattress is uncomfortable Poor sound isolation, outside noise disturbed our sleeping. Location is OK, no attractions or restaurants within walking distance.

Staff were friendly Breakfast is good

Highly Recommended
    • Deluxe Two Bedroom Apartment

there is a stadium near to the hotel where unfortunately they held a program from early morning and the speakers where very load with which i couldn't sleep well but this has nothing to do with the hotel and for sure will not happen every day but i would like to mention it so maybe hotel management can talk to the organizers to reduce the loud of microphone speakers.

I have booked two bed room apartment , it has tow toilet and a kitchen. it is clean and furniture is in good condition. it has very big balcony i relay like it. the price in average was good i pay around 608 AD = 166 $ per night ( no breakfast).

A great services for low prize
    • Classic One Bedroom Apartment

The construction activities just in front the hotel, but anyway it was just the same all around Dubai.

The apartment was spacious and clean with full eqiupment citchen, 2 toilets and big balcony with chairs and a view to New Dubai. The personal was very helpful. The free shuttle is a big bonus. The apartment was cleaning every day. It is a great value for what you receive in the hotel.

I liked that they had shuttles to the airport and to various...
    • Classic Studio

I didnt like the location as it was confusing for some of the taxis when I tried to get back to the hotel

I liked that they had shuttles to the airport and to various malls. Also, it was clean and the staff were friendly.

Not the best option to stay in
    • Deluxe Two Bedroom Apartment

Location was so far and nothing around you, they blankets were old, when cleaning the apartment they never supplied Toilet paper or soap or drinking water bottles

The size only

Parking and room size
    • Classic Studio

Huge numbers of Cockroach inside room although I report it but they are still there Replacement of shampoo and shower gel only done one time for 6 nights Towel is end of it life cycle

Parking and room size

The apartment was clean and spacious, had kitchen, washing...

Proximity to downtown/beach.

The apartment was clean and spacious, had kitchen, washing machine and everything you may need. Good breakfast Free shuttle bus to the beach

Amazing stay, rooms were always cleaned fresh water bottle given every day.
    • Deluxe Two Bedroom Apartment

Buffet food was kept on the other site of the hotel during lunch and dinner would be convenient if it was kept on this side too.

General feeling of respect welcoming and overall service was excellent.

Very good hotel apartment. Great value for money.
    • Classic Studio

The hotel should have an option of paying upon check out, not all money in front. That was a bit disappointing, but the rest were perfect. Also food options are poor a bit, but this is understandable, as the price is not high. However the taste of food and quality is good.

The room was very clean, well equipped, service of staff is very nice, friendly and very helpful.

I liked the location and the apartment
    • Deluxe Two Bedroom Apartment

I had a problem with the AC even after I switched it off still the rooms were cold. The balcony doors wasn’t good, the main Locke wasn’t working and the safety lock wasn’t friendly using .

I liked the location and the apartment

Nice stay
    • Classic Studio

the breakfast was monotonous & lack variability, the shuttle services were limited and time constrained

Moderately spacious, Staffs are helpful & professional

Beautiful Room, cleanliness,comfy bed,staff behavior,...
    • Classic Studio

Everything was good but breakfast could be better more...

Beautiful Room, cleanliness,comfy bed,staff behavior, specially Ali,he was super kind,he did care, guidance us,help and all,All staff was very polite and humble,I would stay again n again there.calm n cool place,I can't forget, I wanna say something please give discount to your regular customer, Thanks in Advance...☺

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Enjoyable stay
    • Classic One Bedroom Apartment

The only somehow I can say it were negative , the wireless not that good . and the it would be a great location for the family if the place have a playground for the kids.

The price,cleanliness,parking ..etc

Location, cleanliness
    • Classic Studio

Ongoing construction near the property. Not safe outdoor swimming pool due to construction works nearby. Also sound coming from construction work in early morning disturbing the sleep.

Location, cleanliness

Our stay in Park hotel is very good they also allow me to check in earlier that what i expected
    • Classic Studio

Only thing that i did not like .. theres no bathrobe and sleeper and the swimming pool is good but because of the ongoing construction it really put me off using the swimming pool.. breakfast is good but needs a little bit improvement..

The staff are friendly and cery sensitive to the needs

Pleasant stay that gives value for money.
    • Classic Studio

The hotel is located in an area where a lot of new hotels are built. This causes some noise. Fortunately the staff managed to transfer us to a quiet room. The hotel is near the metro, but no sidewalk due to under construction area. Travelling to the city center took about an hour by metro. The kitchen was not fully equipped, so we didn't use it due to lack of cutlery. We did use the oven to bake a pizza. That worked perfectly.

Very kind staff. Very helpful to make our stay as pleasant as possible. The room was very clean and the bed slept nicely. Wifi was good. The free shuttle to the airport, mall and beach were perfect! Not too far from the metro station.

Staff at reception were smiley and helpful and had excellent...
    • Deluxe Two Bedroom Apartment

The breakfast staff had very poor English and so even asking for something slightly different caused problems.

Staff at reception were smiley and helpful and had excellent English

We arrived to the hotel 5 hours before check in time and we...
    • Classic Studio

There of the construction happening around the hotel however this didn’t impact our stay as generally the noise was only during the daylight hours.

We arrived to the hotel 5 hours before check in time and we happy to just leave our bags and go and see the city however the staff when above an beyond to get us a room within 45min of being there. The room was very spacious and the bed was super comfortable. We were given bottled water each day and the kitchen facilities were perfect. The free shuttle buses were really handy to see things but we also used the metro as it was a very convenient 5min walk away and there was constantly trains! We would without a doubt stay at Park Hotel again!

Was a pleasant stay
    • Classic Studio

The pool area was tired looking and the waterfall was broken for the entire weekend. Taxi did not know where "Park Hotel Apartments" were. But they did know where the "Arabian Park Hotel" was (right next door)

The breakfast was great! Plenty of options and made to order eggs. To get to the hotel was easy. Metro station is a 2 minute walk or the hotel will take you there and pick you up. Hotel shuttle will take you to key locations in Dubai also.

I feel I am in my home and I will stay again and again if you maintain the same quality of service
    • Classic Studio

Kitchen and flooring and bathrooms need renovation. And this became a priority because everything get old.

Park hotel Apartment is a comfort place to stay in during my several visits to Dubai during the all year. Hotel should have bonus points to give discounts for people who have regular stay in this hotel. I am willing to get a card from privilege card that can let me have more discount.

A hotel / hotel apartment with plenty of potential.
    • Deluxe Two Bedroom Apartment

Nearby construction works. But that is much of Dubai .. TVs are abit small for the rooms and channels / picture quality needs to be looked at .. some channels in stretchy vision.

We only stayed one night en route from Muscat to Dubai international. Much of Dubai is accessible from this accomodation via the nearby metro stop that can either be walked to, or alternatively you can use the shuttle bus. Creek park, Wafi Mall, mirdif city center, festival shopping mall are locations that are accessible by taxi, by walking to or using the shuttle. The rooms are large and comfortable, a home like home .. The 2 bed apartment had to be swapped to a 2x one bed apartment complex due to a technical issue. But that was sorted. The buffet breakfast is okay and the staff are friendly and polite. It's a good place with plenty to offer if you are looking for something else in a city that already provides Arabian park hotel and park apartments is used as a transit stop for Emirates passengers, by the airline and has a shuttle bus running to and from the airport every 20 mins. Saves paying for a taxi. 😉

Great stay at Park hotel apartments.
    • Classic Studio

Service and facilities. This was a studio apartment. And was very spacious. Clean. Friendly staff. Especially sibin and Dhavender. Both were looking after us. And made our stay enjoyable. Nice pool. Free shuttle. All in all. Great service. And will definitely recommend to anyone. Thanks guys.

Nice friendly staff and clean apartment.
    • Deluxe Two Bedroom Apartment

The location around the hotel is all under construction so the views were not great.

Really friendly and helpful staff. Lovely breakfast with fresh fruit and bread.

This is a pleasant enough hotel but I would never return because sleep here is impossible.
    • Classic Studio

One major drawback is that this hotel is out in the middle of nowhere. It is in the middle of an area surrounded by sandy vacant land. There are no shops, no fast food, no food at all around, no bars or cafes to eat at. If guests need food it is necessary to get the hotel shuttle to the train station and go by train to somewhere else. It is very isolated with nothing around it save for construction sites. And that is the second major drawback. There are seven high-rise construction sites within earshot of the hotel rooms with the closest less than fifty meters away. This is a very, very noisy hotel. These construction sites go 24 hours a day. All day and all through the nights. Cranes, concrete trucks, concrete pumps, bobcats, power tools, scaffolding being thrown around, 100 workers yelling to each other all day and all throughout the night. There was even a pile driver going all night, like hitting an anvil with a hammer. Sleep is impossible here and this is a situation that will go on for a long time, with seven high-rise buildings under construction, all within earshot of the hotel rooms.

We have stayed in Dubai on several different occasions, and this hotel is on average with others we have used, and prices are compatible. The staff were very accommodating, the rooms were about the same as other hotels, the breakfasts, while not great were ok, and the hotel provided a free shuttle to the airport when leaving. However, this hotel has two major drawbacks.

Location isn't the best but metro is close! Great place to stay.
    • Classic Studio

it's a shame about the building works next to the hotel but all good apart from that

The beds are big and comfy, the staff are all very helpful, I like the pool.

Great shame about the building work next door
    • Classic Studio

unfortunately there was lots of building work taking place next door so much that we could not use the pool area and we also had to change rooms we were moved to the front of the hotel but this is opposite a Mosque so 5am call to prayer every day if you like an early start no problem. Maybe this should have been mentioned before booking, it looks like it will be going on for the next 12 months ( October 2018)

The staff were fantastic and the complementary bus was very useful. The rooms are great with everything you need.

Good availability Dubai
    • Classic Studio

Besides the hotel is building, but it does not interfere in any way. The very smoky room had to be ventilated all night, for the non-smoker very bad.

Good access to Dubai city center and attractions, reasonable price, nice pool, friendly staff, good parking

Great stay!
    • Classic Studio

Wifi was very slow - I had to work for a couple of days and my husband and I struggled to even send emails. Kitchen equipment can be improved and better quality towels in the bathroom

Housekeeping were fantastic, the lady Brenda went the extra mile paying attention to detail asking if everything was ok. Sibin in reception was very welcoming -my flight was late in the evening and was able to check out a bit later.

Nice stay

We came early but no rooms were available for us, we had to wait for 3 hours just to get a room, our reservation was for four people, they gave us two apartments, we needed a suite for four people but unfortunately they gave us two rooms. I hope they will improve communication.

Everything, mostly very near to city center

Changed rooms after 2 nites-3rd nite was even worse-4th nite also no good-
    • Classic One Bedroom Apartment

Surrounded by building works that often went most of the nite and near a mosque and the prayers started at 415am and it is loud(over speakers) We got no sleep at all for 4 nites

Rooms were lovely and big

Cool Place !!!
    • Classic Studio

You guys should think about no smoking zone in pool area. I would recommend smoking to be permitted after swimming pool hours.

Lovely staffs !!! superb hospitality...

Amazing treasure in dubai
    • Classic Studio

Not much , only suggest that washing machine soap be available on the list of amenities to purchase. They have everything from room service but this.

The location is central to getting to all areas of Dubai quickly without headache of traffic. Dubai mall is only 10 min drive. Uber service and taxis available. Free shuttle service to major malls and airport added bonus . The metro station is a 5 min walk but free shuttle every 20 min from hotel so very convienient. The rooms are furnished with new modern furniture and in new condition. Beds are very very comfortable and bedding cool and soft. The rooms themselves are decorated and finished excellent. I was quite surprised in fact how nice and clean they were for the price. The kitchens are fully stocked even with large full size refrig and freezer and washing machine. Oven,microwaves, tea and coffee pot and supplies too. I cant praise this hotel enough and have stayed here 4 times already and appreciate the consistant service and accomodations.

PERFECT! Not 1 complaint!!
    • Classic Studio

The property is in a great location! The ENTIRE staff was warm and welcoming, from the time of my arrival until the time I departed! This hotel is excellent! I will be a repeat guest!

Yet another Great and memorable stay @ Park Hotel Appratment.

None.

Park Hotel Apartments is a usual stay for me, it's close proximity to Dubai's entertainment and shopping destination's is Great, price is affortable, the property's amenities are always clean and functional, had an issue with my car battery and the staff were more than helpful to assist regards to Mr.Shajji & Mr. Wilbert.

A perfect choice, nice stay
    • Classic One Bedroom Apartment

The construction site next to it, and the TV size in the rooms

Based on the purpose of my stay in Dubai, the hotel was a perfect choice location wise, price wise, apartment layout, pool, breakfast simplicity.

Clean and big .
    • Classic One Bedroom Apartment

The noise in the hotel is unbelievable . This new building is being build next to the hotel with a huge amount of noise and labours shouting

Clean and big . Front desk are professional

3 months of comfortable living
    • Classic Studio

The noise from the building in progress managed to get through the good soundproofing of the windows occasionally but it was still quieter than many hotels I have stayed at.

The staff were exceptional - any problem was instantly solved by the friendly attentive staff. The pool although modest in size is excellent.

Home away from home
    • Classic Studio

Furnishing in the apartment was mostly brown making the apartment dark. The towels were too old There was a limited selection of meats to choose from on the evening buffet There is no scenery surrounding the hotel.There is a lot of building going on around the hotel so this meant that I was often woken up by banging noises by builders who started work early morning. Wi-Fi didn't support what's app calls which made communication breakdown with family back home. The tv reception was poor and there were no channels in English.

The fact that I was in an apartment which felt homely.The apartment was good sized and had ample space for my toddler to run around. The provision of the shuttle bus made travelling around Dubai easier. The hotel staff were really friendly.They were also very tolerant towards my energetic toddler. The breakfast buffet was really good and had a wide selection of foods to choose from.omelets were prepared on request and to my choice. Overall the room was good value for money.

Excellent! The best hotel apartment in Dubai.
    • Deluxe Two Bedroom Apartment

We stayed during ramadan maybe that's why the price is quite expensive. But if it's not peak season, it is very affordable.

The location was easy to find and near to Jaddaf2 Metro Station. The electric stove are not working on our first try but they fixed it quickly. The shower is lovely, same sa the pool as well. Very spacious balcony. Highly recommended.

Delightful place to stay. All the staff couldn't have been more friendly, helpful or kind.
    • Classic One Bedroom Apartment

The property is a bit isolated but shuttle buses helped to get around.

The propert was very spacious, comfortable and quality furnished. It was good to have a full kitchen to prepare simple meals.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Should advise the guests prior to their arrival to be fair.
    • Deluxe Two Bedroom Apartment

The room provided is not the confirmed room provided as arranged. Can't cancel the booking upon arrival at the hotel and we booked as family.

Friendly staff and cleanliness

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

GREAT SECRET FIND IN DUBAI!
    • Classic Studio

Although view was of the city buildings, it is not beach etc if thats what you looking for. but it wasnt bad.

for me the location was great. If you have a car its 2 minutes to the main roads that go all destinations in Dubai. NO TRAFFIC which doesnt sound like much but it matters. You dont want spend 45 min coming out of your hotel just to get to the freeways. Very easy on and off . Parking ample, quiet area although in construction zone. , The size and finishings of the unit were excellent. The apt comes with virtually everything you need from washing machine to Freezer ! oven, stove, micro wave, refrig etc....its really all perfect for our stay. Staff was very nice and accomodating too. Didnt visit pool but looked nice, I will DEFINITELY stay here again.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

The apartments are big
    • Classic One Bedroom Apartment

They want every thing to be paid in advance, for instance i have two nights and I paid only for the first night an i told them i will pay later They start calling and calling from the morning asking for the next payment!!!!

The apartments are big

Great value for money hotel!
    • Classic One Bedroom Apartment

Not the hotels fault but there was a lot building work going on next to hotel but they stop working by midday.

Great value for money. Room very spacious and clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast staff and food was also great.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

Could be better after 10 Years!
    • Classic One Bedroom Apartment

Housekeeping response was so slow, No amenities around at all, construction project around and lots of noise, one morning had to go to the second hotel ( Arabian Park ) for breakfast!!!! High chlorine in potable water and swimming pool was not clean ( full of dead insects) and water chemical level issue.

Spacious room and fully equipped kitchen

• Reviewed: 1 April 2017

Home hotel with gread feeling

Recieption & cleaners Staff

It was very great place & friendly staff. It is so easy to reach world trade center. Relax & Quite place . cleaners are friendly & stylish.

Browse Park Hotel Apartments traveller photo gallery