Stay was very comfortable, we just felt like home.

Although there was two toilets but could increase the number of bathroom in two bedroom apartment. One bathroom was not enough for four people.

the location was outstanding, easy access to everything restaurants, departmental stores, and any thing we wanted we found it near by, at walking distance. Rooms were very spacious and comfortable. All the staffs were very friendly and were 24/7 ready to facilitate and very responsive. we were very comfortable throughout the stay, "JUST FELT LIKE HOME". Highly recommended.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

The location of the property was good and the staff were...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

We have asked for baby cot but unfortunately it was dirty & made us to wash it with the apartment washing machine that was not working properly

The location of the property was good and the staff were very helpful.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Great location , very good helping staff , good food
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

It’s becoming old , no freshness , old curtain sofa sets , table etc , its time for refurbishment .... but it’s great hotel . Wish to come again but love to see changes

Great location , very good helping staff , good food

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

its all about mr subash.
    • Studio

its all about mr subash.ijust stay one day then also this guy won my heart.he is really nice. company have to give more chance to this person to make is future bright¨.. he have a really nice policy.. i meet another person also in this hotel but i really like subash.. my dear subash wish you for good life

Spacious accomodation for a great value for money in a strategically placed location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

I would like to personally acknowledge the reception desk's usual cordiality & their strong customer service oriented attitude & the fact that they do due diligence & consideration to guests like myself who over the years have a long term stay history of repeat business. Additionally, I would like to acknowledge the efforts of Om Prakash who was in charge of servicing our room 308 and performed all of his tasks with a smiling face, speed & cordiality; he was on top of his job.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The staff need to Cooperate and when the room is ready, they should give the room directly
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

When I came early the did not give me my room even when the room was ready they did not appreciate that I was driving for more that 8 hrs to reach the place

The apartment was good

Good
    • Two-Bedroom Junior Apartment (4 Adults)

The parking is poorly organized and poorly managed Old household equipment (Fridge, Washing machine, microwave) The ad mentioned kettle but we had to bring our own The cleaners leave garbage in the corridor with bad smell

Location Facilities Friendly staff Parking available Decent rooms with wardrobes Spacious

Amazing staff and a large apartment
    • Two-Bedroom Junior Apartment (4 Adults)

Subash who works on the first floor was amazing. He cleans nicely and the female Asian receptionist was lovely and really helpful. The pool attendant was also very efficient.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Very bad. I book for a family 2+2, however only very small uncomfortable bed given plus two three old blankets for the kids. Tv doesn’t work. AC was bad. Bad experience

Just ok.
    • Two-Bedroom Junior Apartment (4 Adults)

Didn’t look as good as the pictures showed. Staff was always not pleasant when cleaning and always failed to stock up the room with toiletries and the front office staff forgot to get a cab after we had requested before hand as our flight was after midnight. Also had 1 bathroom for 2 rooms

Perfect place for family stay..
    • Two-Bedroom Junior Apartment (4 Adults)

Every thing was perfect.. location..comfort..staff specialy Shahi.. almost everything available at walking distance.. food.. taxi.. bus.. i easily can give 9 out of 10... and yes the appartment was very big..

Good Location Plus The Stuffs Are All Amazing Good...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Sometimes Not That Clean Specially Deluxe Room The Are Much Hairs In The Bathroom.

Good Location Plus The Stuffs Are All Amazing Good Hospitallity The Room Was Amazing and clean relaxing and comfortable too.

It's very nice to stay Al waleed palace keep serving your guest nicely.👍

No comennts .

I like your service and best rates,receptionist her name is (Althea)she's very humble and good smiley face she welcome me very nicely,and I had a breakfast it was nice and delicious food,I been Arcordia but when I know about waleed palace I think it's more better then Arcordia.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Good staff and cozy place.
    • Two-Bedroom Junior Apartment (4 Adults)

Didn’t get the room that I booked online due to “emergencies” of the hotel. I can’t do anything about it since I can’t cancel my birthday celebration. It was okay until we found out that both refrigerators in the room were broken so some of the food we bought melted since it took time for them to bring a new refrigerator.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

It was the best vacation ever. Very beautiful apartment. With the best view of the city

Everything was excellent.

The best customer service ever. Staff very kind and helpful. I spent 3 weeks and didn't want to leave . The view was amazing. The house keeping was wonderfull and so humble by name Bala. Other amazing staff include Althea, Prasad and Suman the security. I will always stay in Al Waleed anytime I visit Dubai. The supper market just close by. Nice kitchen . Living room, etc.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Nice / big apartment with good location

Nothing to complain

Very big rooms, I was upgraded to big apartment, Location is good with many restaurants around, house keeping guy Aarun is nice/humble gentleman and he gave us good respect, udaab at reception desk also very cooperative

Great people all in all a great stay, would have been perfect bar for the minor faults
    • Two-Bedroom Junior Apartment (4 Adults)

Bath and sink plug missing when reported to front of house they sent someone from maintenance to sort who told me bath does not have. I did accept this at the time because it may have been they were trying to conserve water. but when leaving i was asked by front of house if all was OK with my stay and I told them of my disappointment of the bath they were horrified that I did not have as it seems it was not the case at all. The other little moan would have been there there was now cleaning materials such as washing up liquid and sponge in the Kitchenette. We went and bought our own.

The hotel apartment was 2 bedroom and very Spacious the staff at front of house were all excellent and went out of their way to help and point us in the right direction could not have asked for better. The kitchenette and cooker and fridge saved us a fortune in food and eating out as there was a carrefour supermarket in the Wafi Mall not too far away.

near to airport
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

the hotel building is old not that comfort . location is good but u have to go out to get a cap .

location near to every thing in dubai dubai mall u can c burj khalifa not far

Good hotel convenient from airport good staff
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Furniture , bed cloths needs little renovation

I like over all atmosphere , good and friendly staff like Krishna in reception and cleaning team , over all satisfied especially with staff dealing

Comfortable apartment which met our needs
    • Two-Bedroom Junior Apartment (4 Adults)

Night receptionist on check in was very unfriendly.

Very spacious and comfortable apartment. Not so well equipped for cooking. We had to ask for extra equipment . We had some issues with fridge and hairdryer and a leak from the air conditioner but to be fair the hotel fixed everything quickly.

The Staff, the location, the cleanliness, the breakfast, the...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The Staff, the location, the cleanliness, the breakfast, the hospitality, parking facility. Just loved this hotel apartment & being a frequent visitor to Dubai, I am definitely going to stay here only in future.

Better than Nothing
    • Studio

The wifi is not good at all it doesnt works properly even after it was check by the IT guy

The Location is really good becaus you have everything around you and near you

The place was nice and clean and the staff were very caring
    • Studio

If only breakfast was free and included in the package

The staff were very welcoming and made sure that I had everything I needed...in fact I would recommend it to anyone with a longer stay .. because the room have enough space to access and their kitchen... everything was very clean and nice.

A pleaser one indeed.
    • Two-Bedroom Junior Apartment (4 Adults)

I’m sure the floor carpets are regularly cleaned but due to its nature it looks old and doubts the cleanliness of room.

Prime location and value for money. Good for family stays.

Short Stay in Bur Dubai
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Traffic Noisy furniture and Room accessories need to be renewed.

Nearby Lamcy Plaza, but unfortunate it is closed under maintenance. Nearby shopping and Dubai medical City. Hotel Parking and entrance.

Location is about 10-15 minutes drive to the airport and...

Overall good experience.

Location is about 10-15 minutes drive to the airport and almost equal distance to city centre and attractions. Bus stop and shops are very close. Hotel staff was very friendly and upgraded our appartment without any extra cost.

So-so
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

* Parking is difficult to get * The location is not easy maybe because there was some road maintenance * They won't clean ditches until the day you check-out they say "it's due to HYGIENIC reason"... wow, this is the opposite

* I'ts Just OK... nothing special * Staffs are fantastic

Good stay
    • Two-Bedroom Junior Apartment (4 Adults)

The floor was a bit dusty when we first stepped in the apartment.. the kettle, iron and tv were not functioning. However, the staffs were came and changed them immediately after the complaints.

It is good for money.. I booked two-bedrooms apartments.. the room was facing dubai frame and it has and a dubai oud fragrance..

Thy change the room for me due to smoking smiling and...
    • Two-Bedroom Junior Apartment (4 Adults)

The first room is smoking smiling and A/C was not working at all

Thy change the room for me due to smoking smiling and A/C not working at all Sacend room is clean Manager was helpful (Narayan Chandra)

I liked the broadness of the room.
    • Studio

I thought it was not very clean, the pictures are very, very different. I know this is always the case, but now it almost looked like a different hotel. I thought that the service and friendliness at the reception could be improved.

I liked the broadness of the room. The view was great, and the supporting staff was very friendly.

Great hotel apartment option, especially for families
    • Studio

Tv has only 6-7 channels. There was a satellite box as well, but that had all Arabic channels. Maybe a few English news, sports and movie channels would have been good. Hotel is a bit old as the furniture, carpets etc were really old.

Staff was friendly, service was excellent. Room had large refrigerator, microwave, dishes etc. AC was working perfectly. Grocery store was in the same lane as the hotel. Walking distance to a variety of restaurants.

• Two-Bedroom Junior Apartment (4 Adults)

Great location. The hotel is close to a lot of restaurants and stores. From the front desk to the bell boy, staff was very friendly, helpful and made us feel welcome in the area.

A whirlwind trip with stay centrally located
    • Two-Bedroom Junior Apartment (4 Adults)

The rooms where very spacious. The beds comfortable. The view good. The location even better. The staff (Pankaj, Althea, Prasad, Rocky and Shahi) were very friendly and helpful.

Mr. Narayanan's service was outstanding.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Mr. Narayanan's service was outstanding. Always called in and checked up , to see if there everything was satisfactory. Outstanding service from Mr.Naryanan.

Amazing hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

We had a fantastic stay and did not dislike anything.

This was our second time at Al waleed Palace Apartments.We re-booked here again as felt very comfortable on our first visit.We felt relaxed and had all facilities in our apartment that worked 100%.Our housekeeper Arjun was really nice.He worked hard to make sure all cleaning was done accurately.I would say Arjun it's ok don't worry to much.He would say No Mamm it's my job.I would smile.He made sure we had enough tea coffee daily clean towels and even cleaned our balcony.Mr Narayan the housekeeping manager phoned and also came to ask us in person if all was ok.This is excellent customer service.Mr Krishna the duty manager often asked if all was ok.He made sure 100% our stay was safe and happy.All staff here are now very special to us and we respect them a lot.All staff were very polite and kind.This includes the lovely phillipean lady who worked in reception and the other gentleman from reception who greeted us on our arrival.Apologies I can not remember all your names.I thank you all for looking after us.This hotel and staff is amazing.God bless you all and God willing we will see you again.Take care of yourselves.

The unit is spacious.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The television digibox is not connected in the bedroom, so we need to watch movies only in the living room though there is tv in the bedroom.

The unit is spacious. The kitchen is quite big also. I would like to thank also Shafi for being so polite and accomodating.

Lovely service by the staff// Nice Hotel

Everything is excellent.

It was my first visit in this hotel. The front office staff were very friendly and warm welcoming and responsive to the needs. The room was very comfortable and clean, the breakfast was good. Internet was excellent. Good value for money. Complimentary tea, coffee and water were provided in my room. Its really nice hotel and services. Anytime time taxi are available. I will definitely come back again. Thank you all for your lovely hospitality.

Nice and very good hotel with good location and helpful staff
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The staff was so helpful like Moh'd Shahi. The location of the hotel is so in the middle of the city and easy to reach. The room is big and comfort.

Comfortable and spacious apartment.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Access in and out of shower, clashes a bit with toilet. Maybe provide a small selection of tea and coffee within the kitchen.

Great room size, separate toilet, kitchen, lounge, close proximity to medical facilities and local restaurants.

Near to most restaurants and groceries shops.
    • Two-Bedroom Junior Apartment (4 Adults)

Smell of cigarettes im the corridor. The were some dust under the beds. Electricity disconnect when you open the watet heater. Some time Water pressure very low but they eorking to fix it.in bathroom Only shampoo without conditioner, i checked with housekeeper it seems they dont offer it :/

Near to most restaurants and groceries shops. Staff are nice.

Location of the property is close to eat outs, Shopping...
    • Studio

Room size was very small. It is not of a studio size. Bed was not King size, they provided additional bed without charging when i complained.

Location of the property is close to eat outs, Shopping centers and easy access to many tourist attraction. Staffs were happy to help and assist. Room service food was good.

Wonderful stay, like I am at home.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

the bathroom are clean but requires renovation .

I loved the location and the facilities. The staff are more than great. Would diffidently go back to it again.

I will not think to visit this hotel back
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

There is alot of negative things in this hotel. The experience start from reception staffs. The hotel overall looks quite adirty and not clean. I request more than 3 times a sleepers but they ignore me, no good bathroom supplies.

The location is very good, and the spec of parking is very good.

Bed Bugs and staff who don't care.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The bed had bed bugs in it and we got bitten on the first night - we informed staff and they didn't care. We got house keeping to change our sheets and it made no difference for the second night. We told the staff on checkout that the bed had bugs in it and all they said was we will check the room before you leave and they didnt. The WiFi wasn't working in our room and the staff were not worried about that either. It wasn't fixed the whole time we were there. The beds were hard and the room was damp smelling. Breakfast was average.

The apartment was large.

A great weekend for the family because the hotel was superb and an ideal location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The only complaint I has from the whole weekend was that the TV listings guide was out of date so was hard to find the desired channels although maintenance helped me with this .

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Location was ideal for our trip around Dubai with so much in the surrounding area .Although we didn't have time to use the pool and gym they looked well maintained and of a good standard. The receptionist 'Althea' was so helpful and took great care of my families need during the stay .

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The taxes are huge! Big surprise when you pay at your arrival! Booking should be more spécific about the amount of taxes that will be charged ! For us it was like paying another night!

A good stay.
    • Studio

This time hotel having some smell problem, there was some leakage of dirty water. Which spoil the environment.

I like the most the location of this apartment.

A lot of eatery and a couple of supermarkets in that area,...
    • Two-Bedroom Junior Apartment (4 Adults)

The can opener provided in the apartment is not working, and the staff did not change/replace it before we checked out.

A lot of eatery and a couple of supermarkets in that area, very conveniently located.

It's like homely atmosphere, very comfortable rooms and...
    • Studio

House keeping members are excellent, they are very quick and caring. During my the for 3 days my room kitchen and washrooms are cleaned well by the housing boy.

It's like homely atmosphere, very comfortable rooms and it's design.

comfortable

nothing at all

The location of property is good. Calm area. Checkin and checkout were swift and easy , Only ten minutes from venue we were attending. Receptionist was very courteous. Check in and out was smooth and quick. Room service was good. Nice serving of food at good price. Very clean facility. Nice balcony with a view of the cityscape. Comfortable bed. Hot strong water in the shower. Spacious and secure basement parking. Easy access to elevator. i went early and they accept early check in thanks to Mr Sherif , the room was clean and all the things i need it they brought it to me the housekeeping manager Mr. Narayan himself came personally to check if we need something and it was really cool from him i didn't see that in most of the hotels i visit .thank you AlWaleed Palace Hotel Apartment.

Amazing.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Would be nice if the pool can be heated.

The establishment is well run, facilities are impeccable, staff are friendly and willing to help, i had a very comfortable time during my stay there. The pool was lovely, so was the view from the room. Very lovely place to stay.

There was smoke smell in the apartment, there was party from...
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

There was smoke smell in the apartment, there was party from next apartment, couldn’t sleep well for two nights, windows are not noise reduction, I hear any noise from outside

Good location Free Parking and Foods on 2 minutes walk metro is little far ten minutes walk away
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

It was apartment and they refuse to clean the kitchen stuffs. Tv has only few channels there is no youtube access in Flat tv. Rest all things are nice.

We like the apartment location and Free parking in basement. Over all its neat and clean. Specail thanks for Mr. Shahi he is very cooprative guy on reception.

Location was great
    • Two-Bedroom Junior Apartment (4 Adults)

Almost everyday there is no towel, tissue and soap was not provided and argument with the house keeping . They need big improvements on house keeping and staff. I stayed in the two bedroom flat and one of the toilets shower had no sink and is modified so the water runs everywhere and cold water only. Way below the standard for a hotel apartment.

Location was great

The furniture is very old.
    • Studio

The furniture is very old. In the booking was written that we have balcony but our room didn't have. The view from the window was in the swimming pool and the room was in the same floor with that: 1st floor. Very bad...

Good to stay
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Appartment is little old, tea & coffee bags are not provided, telephone was not working, wifi access point was located in the sitting hall it was unable to connect to it from the bedroom

Appartment is a very big size, staff are very cooperative & welcoming great thanks to Mohammed Shahi & Parasad, location is very excellent it is near all attractive places, varieties of breakfast menus

Fantastic stay for my friends family of 8 all in one apartment which they upgraded.
    • Executive Two Bedroom Apartment

Extra beds were not made available even after request.

The location is ideal and the property is well kept. Staff is very friendly. The family was pure veg - so many restaurants at walkable distances that were pure veg which made their stay even more memorable. Grocery, Pharmacy and other amenities and access to main roads are great with minimal signals that save travel/commute time to excursions. Guests were all praise for Dubai and UAE's infrastructure, public transports and entertainment themes across the cities.

Very bad l don’t like stay
    • Two-Bedroom Junior Apartment (4 Adults)

I don’t like staying next time with this hotel

Was more expensive than other hotels for what l don’t know very bad talking with customer and poor maintain room cleaning

i like this hotel so much my second time there and not the...

nothing at all

i like this hotel so much my second time there and not the last i went early and they accept early check in thanks to Mr Sherif , the room was clean and all the things i need it the housekeeping manager Mr. Narayan he came personally to check if we need something and it was really cool from him i didn't see that in most of the hotels i visit , and the Mr. Sherif ( sales )he always helping me there with good hospitality and he is the one who told me about that hotel and i really love it thanks Mr. Sherif for this amazing advise .

It was a disaster.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Everything is very old, shower with very low pressure, room very dark with view on another building right in front of us, nothing is provided, we have to ask housekeeping for everything. No valet service. It smells very bad from the moment you enter the lobby until you reach your room. We did not complete our stay there and went to another hotel way better for the same price.

Honestly, nothing was good in this hotel.

It didn't meet my expectations, the pictures fooled me.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

The furniture it's old and stained. Bad smell in the corridors.

The location and there are many stores, resturants, shops & pharmacy around it.

Not perfect place to stay

No Comment

Biggest mistake to select this hotel. Staff & manager were very rude, no service, no respect to customer. No bell boy available during our check-in (around 7:30 pm). Room were not cleaned, kitchen with filthy dustbin, broken hinges, tiles grout was very dirty, utensils was not properly washed and cleaned. Room carpet with many dirty and cigarette marks.

I enjoyed with my friends i will visit to dubai next trip i will be book this hotel

Room size and Location

The security will be 24hrs available location was very nice near big mall lot of supermarket staff are very friendly Housekeeping everyday cleaning the room with out delay

if i will come to dubai again i will book this hotel i can recommend as a family hotel
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The room was very huge and everyday room cleaning superb reception always smiling

The bed was so nice and lot of supermarket available wafi wall walking distance

it was boring,the swimming pool was not working for 3 days !
    • Studio

i booked because of the swimming pool , but i was really disappointed because it was closed for maintenance while my visit . and in my last day they open it but no water temperature control . i spent the hall vocation checking if the water is warm now ! no massage room only massage chairs. you have to ask if you need any thing ,as water , slippers , shampoo or any thing . the furniture is old but clean . tv channels is very very limited.

the bed is big , the one bed room is really big for family . they care about security . staff was friendly , food was good specially the pasta. many thanks for the sheaf . location is good but if you don't have a car then the metro is 1.5 km away.

The location of property is good.
    • Two-Bedroom Junior Apartment (4 Adults)

Not at all worth for the money paid. The sofa provided was old and cushions were torn

Great place to stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The remote controls for tvs was not working

The view from balaconi was amazing, the one bedroom appartment space was big enough and very fine for a small familly, the staff were good,the breakfast buffet was poor but the working staff were helpful .the location is very nice and free parking available,wifi ok.

was perfect

nothing at all

first of all it was my first visit there but i really love it friendly staff , quick response of what i need and special thanks for Mr. Sherif he really help me a lot and i recommend it to every one Thanks Al Waleed Palace hotel for this service .

over all ok

comfortable place

We were 2 and expecting to get 2 bet and it was limited to 1 king size but quiet small. not expecting it. Late check out was not allowed despite there were not fully booked.

very clean room Housekeeping staff Bala nice always smiling everyday clean room
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The room size was very big

The hotel location was amazing easily can go to all the areas with in 10to 15 minutes taxi always available anytime all type of restaurant available

They upgraded for free from a room to a large apartment
    • Studio

Sometimes I needed to ask for bottles of water. There should be standard 2 bottles of water in the room after cleaning. They do not serve any alcoholic drinks.

They upgraded for free from a room to a large apartment Very nice view, skyline of Dubai new down town. (apartment 515) You can make tea or coffee yourself for free and stores for food and drinks are just arround the corner. Roomservice was very nice and fast. Staff is very nice and most of them speak English very well.

Very good facility and excellent value for money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Some of property features are little bit tired as they are used frequently, example - carpets, cupboard doors, bath tubs, etc. The corridors had a weird rotten fish like smell but that could be my over sensitive nose! Overall it is a very good quality property.

the location was excellent! The property layout was very good and quite spacious. Furniture quality was of high standard. If you are on the right side of the property then you might get a clear Dubai skyline view from your window/balcony!

Try to find another hotel
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Renovation of the rooms is required. All equipment and accessories are very old. Iron, cookstove, fridge, washing machine, etc., all are from 20th century. Kitchen are very poorly equipped in terms of houseware. Quality of the food in the restaurant is totally non acceptable.

Apartments are so capacious (large). Close to Airport and Dubai Mall. Staff are responsive and helpful.

Comfortable weekend in Dubai
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

No sponges or soap in kitchen to clean the dishes. No face cloths available. Pool was being serviced the two days we were there. 😔

Location was great! Only ten minutes from venue we were attending. Receptionist was very courteous. Check in and out was smooth and quick. Room service was good. Nice serving of food at good price. Very clean facility. Nice balcony with a view of the cityscape. Comfortable bed. Hot strong water in the shower. Spacious and secure basement parking. Easy access to elevator.

Very good value, very spacious and clean.
    • Studio

Kitchen could use more items such as more china, toaster etc But the few items were sufficient for 2 of us.

very spacious and quiet despite all the activity around the hotel. Even had laundry washer in the room. Great staff, close to Healthcare city (cost less than AED 15 dirhams by cab) 10 min ride to airport too. Plenty of food joints, juice bars, and supermarkets around. Good value compared to surrounding hotels.

Browse Al Waleed Palace Hotel Apartments - Oud Metha traveller photo gallery