Reviews of Tulip Creek Hotel Apartments

Port Saeed, near Deira City Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#207 of 318 Holiday rentals in Dubai

• Studio

We wish that they would clarify their rules to the guests that visitors are not allowed inside the hotel. We would understand if they said they are not allowed in the first place.

The room is cozy and the amenities are great. The great thing about the hotel: It is near the metro, Deira City Centre and the airport, best place to stay when you want to travel around the city.

• Studio

Staff didn't assist us to open hotel entrance door everytime.Check-in was average.Restaurant didn't have much variety.Some excavation construction work right infront of the hotel. Gym was tiny and pool was just okay. Bathrooms were spacious but didn't smell fresh.Rooms need a lot of maintenance especially like there were stains on the lower part of walls,floor stains,stained curtains need a deep wash too,fridge was just average.Pillows were very hard and the light inside wardrobe kept flickering all night and no off button.Shower drain gets clogged often and the mirror lights flickering too.No brush or toothpaste provided.AC set at 27C feels like 18C.Balcony has chairs but dusty due to nearby construction activities. No eatery or affordable shops nearby, except some gov't bldgs. Afterall, its okay for a few night's stay.

Quiet place probably due to low occupancy. Pool was okay.Rooms were just okay and spacious enough for a family of 3.Kitchen facilities were satisfactory.

• Studio

don't order the hummus from the hotel.

this place was cool all staff was awesome and they upgraded our room so that was convenient. make sure to order food outside the hotel :)

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Room service is very very very very very very very bad. We order one empty glass for water tell my check out he not bring it. And also the room service is not put the toilet shiving kit. Tooth brush. Soap. Shampoo. Very bad service have

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

booked for 2bedroom apartment but we were welcomed with a problem with the availability on the room. However, the staff have handled the situation. Secondly, there is a problem with the airconditioning. I called twice and it took an hour to solve the issue.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

One bed in the twin room is very old it’s not comfortable anymore. The staff is not accommodating at all. At first we booked the room for 4 persons, they did not allow one of our friend to stay, we explained to them that he’s from sharjah, then they told us to pay additional 100 AED for the extra person but no receipt.Also, the Indian Girl in the reception is very rude at all. She called our room to remind that we need to check out by 12nn, we explained to her that we requested for late check out because we check in late like 6pm. She told us not allow, but the guy in the reception upon our check in said it’s ok. She told us that the guy who allowed us to check out late was new and didn’t know what he is saying. I asked for manager or even manager on duty they told us no one is on duty, I told her so if ever that there’s an emergency or any complaint no one will talk to the guest and will the accountability. Over all it was a very bad experience, we are usually check in in hotels during weeekends but this is the first that we encounter this. We will never go back again and will never recommend this hotel at all!!!!!

The room it self is very nice cause it’s very spacious.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

House keeping service was poor , they dont come to clean and change my bed spread until i go down to reception to complain

I like the location and the hotel funitures, very spacious

• Studio

I generally am very picky but this one was valuable with a serene interior and the location is perfect. The staff were quiet helpful and attending to all needs.

• Studio

Very bad cooking smell throughout the whole hotel rooms. The check in was terrible as we kept on changing rooms because they were very small and dirty and smelly. Staff is not friendly enough they could not spare us an extra hour to pack our stuff and we were kicked out. Terrible cooking smell throughout our whole stay, which they could not do anything about, and despite promising us they will give us a better room, they never made their promise and always had terrible excuses. Overall, i would never recommend such stay for anyone. Very low standard hotel and does not deserve a single penny of what was paid.

• Studio

i couldn't operate the television.

The bed was very comfortable, and the room was big more than i expected. i loved the kitchen cos it was simple and perfect. The wifi was perfect.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

the tv does not even have local channels..only indian and pakistan..the bath tub was not properly cleaned and vacuum is not done daily..

the bed and the cooking facility is good

• Studio

We did the check in and since my husband and me are from different nationalities they asked for marriage certificate. I understand the UAE law but the reason they say is because we have different nationalities. The floor of the room was scratched, the kitchen lacked of plates and glasses, and when I called t ask for them they answer "ah, ok do you need it?" The kitchen was dirty, the TV didn't work, sofas were broken like from cat nails and stained, lights didn't work. When we called the housekeeping supervisor he wanted to charge us aed100 more per night to change us to a one bedroom apartment (because we had studio), we were staying for 1 week there and the first day we had all the problems and he wanted to charge us more!! It was only until he was trying to "fix" the TV I sat on the bed and it broke in front of his eyes when magically another studio got free. The second room was better but the shower broke, the extractor of the kitchen only worked when u turn on the bathroom light!! I mean, it was absolutely chaos. Fire alarm went on 3 or 4 times a day because people don't turn on the extractor when they cook, but seeing how it works probably they don't know they have to turn on the light of the bathroom for it to work. After all this we had to ask for late check out since nobody offer anything, they gave us until 3pm and 3.01pm they were calling the room to kick us out. They didn't want to give us the money back and that Is the only reason we stayed. But wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone

The bed

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Appartment was dusty when we got there we had to clean the surfaces ourselves. the fridge wasn't cold enough the food went bad, microwave wasn't working, the extra bedroom bed wasn't comfy, the bathrooms had residue on the tubs, sheets were not changed regularly.

the view, wifi and parking

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

their check in is at 1400H, we came there at 1400H but the room is not ready, the receptionist said that it is friday and there are late check - outs, so why are you accepting late check outs if you know that there are people who pay for that room for the next day and you put 1400 as your check in time. i am with my 10 month old baby we waited an hour at the lobby before we get inside our room. Then the next day their check out is 1200 noon, from 1000 am they keep on reminding us that check out is at 1200 the life guard keep on reminding us and the receptionist keep on calling us. im thinking how did the people from yesterday checked out late if they are like this. They said visitors are only allowed to stay for an hour but it is not mentioned in their booking page, if it was mentioned then i will not ask my sister to come from abu dhabi for an hour visit!!! actually if it was mentioned in their booking page then i would have not book in their hotel.

• Studio

1. No proper internet 2. No telephone (not working) 3. Bed was very poor 4. Bathroom was not functioning 5. Check in was not so easy 6. Check out was easy with little confusion 7. Reception staff (lady) always refer to other colleagues, why is she even working there if we cannot serve ?

• Studio

The hotel is nicely located in the Dubai Creek area of Deira. The rooms are falling apart, they need a major renovation. The housekeeping crew don't do much by way of cleaning.

Apart from the location, the check-in by Nina the receptionist and the Karthik, the porter, there was nothing to like.

• Studio

The room is not clean , tables are covered with dust , the bathroom facilities need to be changed as many are broken and need to be fixed. Food is very bad and need enhancement.

The location is great , the Wi-Fi is good

• Studio

price shown in app , its cheap but after paying at property very high , they add extra money , too high , its very bad experience

cleanliness and near by for everything

• Studio

When we came in we were give a room which was not cleaned after another guests and we needed to argue to get another clean room.

Closeness to the airport

• Studio

The undiscounted Prices seemed a bit high

The Hotel was very nice and clean. Staff was very Kind and polite. The best Thing was the great view to the Creek and the Sky Line of Dubai (though you only get it in the suit appartments leading to the front side). I had a very good discounted offer and it was completely worth it but when I arrived at the Hotel I saw that the Price they offer was way much higher, so... if you can get an offer, it is worth it but for the regular Price, I belive it is a bit expensive. VERY GOOD if you are travelling by bus from/to Oman after Dubai - the bus stop from Oman National Transportation Co. / Mwasalat is only 5 min away Walking

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Creek View

The furniture looks old and over-used. The kitchen dishes and cooking tools are dirty with stains. We also stayed for a week with no shower curtain, they didn’t install it until the last night.

The spacious one-bedroom apartment And the balcony with a beautiful view of the city

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Unavailability of papers to write, dialing numbers for various services and some gym facilities such as trade Mill faulty operations

Location and its proximity to government buildings and business centers since I came for biz

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Creek View

The floors were dirty. The table on the balcony was missing a glass top. The staff eventually found one. The bed was not large enough. I preferred a queen or king. The couch was hard and there were not enough towels. The staff would bring extra upon request.

I liked the location - very close to the airport and the mall. I liked the view of the city skyline, the creek, and the tall buildings. I enjoyed the balcony. It was nice to have a kitchenette and a washer. Free parking and Wi-Fi were a bonus.

• Studio

Cold temperature because of creek And nothing changed , even air conditioning system off

Kind Manager with nice behavior and high level of understanding.

• Studio

Window was not working properly. And cleaning was not perfect. Shower tab is not good. But room and kitchen facility was nice.

Big space, and room facility.

• Studio

Dirty. The barthroom are dirty and even the blower are oily. The towel are not smell good. Theres also a loud noise like an alarm that always gives me nervous.

They upgrade our room. Its very spacious.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The facilities are old, rooms not clean and had a funny smell, the TVs in the rooms were not working, complained nobody fixed it, also we have to ask them for tissue to be giving to us in the rooms.

Only the staff in the breakfast buffet section are friendly and nice.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Property getting old. Not well maintained. 1. Floors r dirty and one need to use chappals which r usually provided in all hotels and here we have to request it. They provided during earlier stays but have changed things. 2. Pipes and showers are damaged 3. Furniture and bed worn out 4. In a day if we use our sugar sachet, not re filled while making our room. 5. During check out made me to wait to check mini bar. Infact they didn’t even keep anything in mini bar and don’t know what they have checked. I told the receptionist that there was nothing in the mini bar and despite of it they checked an empty refrigerator.

Only the location. And yes, the internet service. Earlier it was limited now it seems unlimited and easily accessible on phone or laptop.

• Studio

Worst hotel I have ever stayed. If you want to ruin or spoil your visit to Dubai stay in this hotel. Furniture: Dirty, Broken and Old Bed: Very uncomfortable Windows: Not sound proof, Too much noise Room Service: Very lazy, You need to call 3 to 4 time then they will come in 1 hour Washroom: Very dirty, clogging in the washbasin and bathtub Parking: Very dirty and stinky Atmosphere: There is bad smell in the corridors, lifts and lobby. Misleading pictures of hotel: All the pictures available on different websites are misleading because these pics were taken long long time back when it was new but now everything in the pictures is broken, dirty and old. Staff: Reception staff have attitude. If you complain for any of the above problems, they will argue with you instead of solving the issue.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The furniture is old. The room is dark and so dirty. I called several times, asking for toothbrush, water glasses. Poor service.

Only the Pool - Water is clean.

• Studio

Bathroom needs shower curtains. Physical Kitchen inventory not complete as per the list provided.

Generally Very courteous staff, specially Mr Fahad at reception is outstanding. Check In/out process very fast and professional. Location is ideal.

• Studio

The staff at reception just tried to become efficient but they are annoying me. I want to book another room for one of my guest and I told the receptionist that my guest will pay her by own. She asked reservation Manager and hebtold me thatbye will give me same rates as Booking.com . But later on when I confirmed he charged me high rates. Besides being a genius member I was allowed Late Check out but they asked me to leave one room. Which I did , but still they keep on calling me for other room check out as well.

Have stayed I this property in the past as well. But service has deteriorated.

Facilities in bathroom some needs maintenance, there was no phone in the living room, the floor was dirty like it hasn’t been clean for months!

The bed was comfy and thw living room was good

I like the location

The bed was very old. mattress very uncomfortable to the point that it caused severe back aches & pains for me. Too much wears and tears. very limited TV entertainments.

• Studio

Restaurant food was not good at all and very limited👎 House keeping does not clean dishes👎 No stand alone shower. Only a shower hose in the bath with a curtain which is cramped an awkward and messy👎 I arrived early and had to pay for an extra day👎 Hotel is in an awkward location to get to and from the main roads👎

Staff were always very friendly and helpful👍 Hotel is located close to airport and shops and metro👍 24hr convenience store 100m from hotel that delivers for free👍 Hotel rooms are spacious and laid out nicely👍 Bed was very comfortable👍 Plenty of hot water👍

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Creek View

We didn't get to eat the buffet breakfast due to our flight time, so can't comment...

I liked the whole apartment feel, ok...it's a little aged but the furniture was in good condition, the kitchen was well equiped and the large balcony a bonus

The location and facility

Have been using Tulip hotel since the day of star boutique. Room excellent and general ambience is great. The only problems is that my pre-authorized card and blocked money by booking.com had not being re-funded even after months of making cash payment at the counter. This is very bad.

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Creek View

It is a bad reputation that the hotel trust their employees because of their long stay but they are using that to steal things in the room. What kind of hotel is this that when u forgot something but the hotel wil never give u back. The hotel is encouraging theft, I won’t recommend this hotel to anyone. Is better to stay somewhere else

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Creek View

Food was not that great. Very little options and even those are not good. Had to survive on cereals and bread

The rooms are good and spacious. All the amenities mentioned are in place. Well maintained and clean. Also good locality as it is close to metro station (5 min by walk). Also little further is the Deira city center which is home for loads of shopping.

• Studio

Hotel floor was dirty. They were not so accommodating when it comes to requests. No bed slippers as well. There was ONLY ONE ENGLISH CHANNEL.

WIFI, the breakfast area (NOT the breakfast itself) and the pool area.

• Studio

It had all the facilities it was supposed to. Kitchen with all the functional equipment. Clean and comfortable room. Very spacious bathroom with free shampoo and other things. Everything was functional. Good location 10 minutes by walk from metro station Deira City Center

• Studio

Great location very close to the metro station staff very good and helpful all well also the safari we booked from this hotel was on the wayto prefer

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The bedsheets , pillow , bath towels were very unclean ... no slippers placed in the room ... room was slightly smelly ...

Within city reach ... accessibility to malls very good ... Though the interior was old fashioned it was reasonably comfortable ...

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Creek View

I had booked an extra bed and it was not in place. Once installed there was not a duvet/sheets and when they arrived we had to put on the duvet covers etc ourselves, the same for extra pillows we had to request extra towels as only one was placed in a room for 3.

Location was perfect for us. Receptionist was very friendly and helpful.

• Studio

The kettle didn't work and kept fusing the electrics. The toilet was broken and we couldn't use it until 12 the next day. No daily cleaning. It wasn't value for money

Smoking in the room was allowed

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

No dish washers in the kitchen... they didn't was our plates for 3 days and they don't want to keep our luggage for 2 hours after we check out.. Staff pur very unfriendly.

Apartment were spacious

• Studio

The staff were very helpful specially Asaad Khan & Javed iqbal. I have stayed in many hotels in Dubai but the level of service here was outstanding. I really appreciated management taking the time to come and ask if you are happy with the level of service this is definitely a plus point. A lot of places are just a walk away. Without a doubt i will be booking this hotel again and i have recommended it to all of my friends and family

Food can be better

Staff very helpful and I enjoy staying there as it was close to every where. Not far from Diera city center it was about 5 minuts walk. As I booked apertment cleaner come every day to clean the place and change bed sheet.

• Studio

The kitchen is using electronic, hardly for me to cook some method

I like the swimming pool! 2metre deep makes me swim comfortably! The room was so huge, and also have kitchen, i like cooking, and i travelled with my partner, so every morning i can cook for my partner, overall , our stays was great, i had best memories with my partner in this hotel. Location is good because it is nearby deira city centre metro station.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

What I didn't like is what pictures shown in booking.com is not exactly the same,for example: rooms are so dark, and the time we checked inn floors doesn't have carpets(as per pictures on booking.com bright rooms with carpets) I immediately requested for carpet supervisor arranged fast but it was dirty even after house keeping run vacuum on,curtains are broken almost in every room,there is no sealing lights in bedrooms only deem lights next to beds,bathroom water leakage from sink,bathtub broken water is not going it floats on the tab, kitchen doors broken,cooker plate heats very slow it reach to the point that 30min food was ready after 2 hours only,TV issues continues few days doesn't turn on back after you switch off, wifi is so poor that only next to maids room it catches for all the above issues I had to call back several times to front deck and make me uncomfortable.

Let me start with staff: all staff from reception,bell boy,house keeping,till life guard at the swimming poll so welcoming smiling all the time,so helpful creating such warm atmosphere(they deserve extra credit for that)my both parents and 2 of my siblings were impressed by them and how much kind they are.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Housekeeping team didn't close the apartment main door properly (may be by mistake ) couple of times after cleaning. Informed them and was taken care thereafter.

The apartment was spacious and clean. Housekeeping was perfect and linens were changed on daily basis. Location was very convenient as metro access was near.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

mostly everything,very bad services from the staff,in the room their was not even a single glass to drink water ,we had to ask which they gave us only 3 (we were a family of 4 ) no pot to cook ,we had to make our soup in a frying pan for 7 days,u ask for something u receive in 1 hr,no hand towel was given at all ,TV not working for 7 days ,i have told them several times but nothing was done about it,same Indian breakfast everyday so it was impossible for us to have a proper breakfast so just a waste of our money,only fruit in breakfast was white and red melon,upon arrival we ask for lunch at 4 o'clock they told us to go and wait in the room only to receive a call at 5 o'clock telling us that they were having a problem with gas,we had to go n eat somewhere else,the cooker in the room was not working properly ,a maintenance guy came to check it at the same time he was busy texting on his mobile only to tell us that he cannot do anything about it,yet we spoke to the bell boy after ward which he came n fix ;his name was CLINTON;he was the only nice worker over there;they made us paid straight forward upon arrival so we were unable to check out;my daughter wanted to drink some hot chocolate for breakfast they only serve tea and coffee;Ur hotel as ruin my holiday and also its a rip off for the amount of money we have paid u;we ask to see manager he was available only 9-6 which at these time we were not in the hotel;

the only thing is that the room was very spacious ,the bed was comfy

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Only 1 Indian veg item was offered in breakfast. I suggest to keep 2 Indian items like Batatavada, Idli, Meduvada, Upama, Pohe etc.

Prompt service, cleanliness, Comfort are the unique points of this hotel. Thanks for the same. Hotel is very close to Dubai airport & DCC metro station.

• Studio

Construction going on around the area that was a bit loud in the morning but wouldn't hold it against the hotel

The staff was amazing and polite, they were aware of current events in town and easiest route to locations. The check in and check out process was quick and hassle free. Loved my experience . The hotel is walking distance from the mall, metro, pharmacy, grocery stores and 15 mins drive from the airport.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

That was the filthiest place I have ever seen. And I've seen stuff, as I travel a lot throughout the globe. Whatever you touch - all the surfaces are dirty, oily, sticky, etc. Plain NASTY. Dust and dirt everywhere. There is really no house keeping to speak of, just some random apathetic dudes in uniform, who have zero understanding of what a clean hotel room looks like. Mould and other crap on the walls and surfaces. Furniture, drapes, kitchen - total junk. It looks nothing what it's like on the pictures on booking. I had no idea that there are places like that in Dubai, this place is straight from the poorest third country ghetto. Plus they charged me the extra night at the time of booking and never returned the money. It's funny but this place cost me $70 per night without an option to check out early. I made a BIG MISTAKE when I booked it. It was a torture.

• Studio

The first day when we arrived my wife and I were told by the person in the reception that only people with the same nationality are allowed in the room. After demonstrating that both were born in the same country (the passport says that explicitly, something that we had to explain to him) he let us in, but in any part of the booking explained this and the receptionist in a rude manner told us that it was the rule and that's it. If it is so important, please put it as a "must" on the hotel rules, in order to avoid misunderstandings and bad moments. Then, we booked a studio room which was not ready by the time that we arrived, so they gave us a suite (thank you for that), however it was not ready either: the very first thing that we noticed was the reek of cigarette which was awful (I insisted in booking.com that I needed a "No Smoking" room), not clean at all, no towels available to take a shower after a long flight from the UK, the shower was stuck with hair in the drainer and the water did not flow properly generating a disgusting swimming pool in the bathtub. When I asked for towels to be provided, they gave us those ones that you put in the floor rather than proper normal big towels. The breakfast was okay but not too much options to select to be honest. No the best place to spend in Dubai.

I liked the bed which was confortable.

Nothing is good

Just waste my money the philipine reception give us wrong information first and charge double from us as we told her we already paid for room and argue with us regarding visitors as I already told before checking . We waited for almost 30 minutes for checkin. Very bad service.

• Studio

Cleaning services weren't that good. Dishes weren't done, counters were left with dirt on them.

The location and reception services were great. Close to restaurants, malls & banks.

for 1 bedroom apartment maximun 2 adult if can make it 3 for adult

freindly staff, clean hotel, good food for breakfast and big room for one bedroom apartment

• One-Bedroom Apartment

One of it is the staff receptinist !! And the Pool Guard is really non professional from all aspects and the last one was when asking us to leave the pool half an hour before the official time of closing and his excuse was his pickup bus will come at 7 sharp and he nead to clean! (I was patent with him a bit didn’t make an issue for that and when I asked that it is written at 7 he mensioned if some customer insist for that I would stay” !! ) Other point they were not assistive or considerable, as we booked for a week and we had to checkout and travel due a death situation but they were non considerable to refund the remaining 2 days as it is nonrefundable!! ( but some situations need human behavior )

Very fast response when asking for items to the room or asking to call for a taxi

The cleaning staff were not cleaning and we used the same bed sheets for 8 night without changing, even the bath towels were disappointed 😞

Location and receiption staff were very nice

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Cooking itensils were not great, had to ask for several things like drinking glasses, smaller pots etc . The balcony was quite dirty,dusty when we arrived.

I didn't have breakfast so I can't rate it. I loved the proximity to the airport, the location is central and I got to places i needed to get to easily and affordably

• Studio

staff should be well trained to reach a level of working in hotel industry Boring hotel they woke me up on a Friday morning asking me if I will extend my stay even though I already extended thru booking.comt I did not get any answer I requested to change the room many times but I did not ger any answer I called for ac wich was not workingthe receptionist says that they are going to send someone to check but no one came even he didn t call me back

• Studio

we enjoyed our staycation for 2 nights with the kids and they really want to come back in Tulip Creek Hotel Appartment. Staff are so friendly. You can approach them easily because they are willing to assist you in your every need.

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Creek View

i suggest that the Management should invest bit of money to maintain the Hotel. You see a lot of spots where maintanance is urgent. But not to forget, price is absolute resonable for this place. Sure i will come back, hope that the weak spots are repaired until than.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Been visiting this hotel for 5 yrs and this time it was a nightmare. Many guests including myself were uncomfortable due to water leaking in washrooms, smeared walls, clogged sinks with room safety box disabled??? I was utterly disappointed and had to change my room and then run after the management. Recently the manager has changed and u know it when u park your car in the smelly and shabby basement. This was the last time I stayed here....

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Honestly there was nothing i liked, the floors were filthy dirty, the bathroom was disgusting. Shower had duck tape, nothing working properly. TV was so small and remote had no batteries. My stay was a disaster and will never stay at Tulip creek again

• Studio

what I did not like in Tulip Creek is that my studio is somewhat dark, perhaps because the window is not that huge enough.

Tulip Creek location was great it just a meter away from Deira City Centre Mall which you can get everything you need. the place is pretty quite which is good. My room service were good and friendly they're Asad & Tasu (thumbs up). I have checked out smoothly.

staff very rude and they not allowed to take the room because we are couples they said families only and they don`t return my money back they said after 14 days they return my money back

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Studio

Cleanness as there were lot of mosquitos in room n couldnt sleep due to noise from AC of other hotels and restaurant has no good menu

Location amenities & staff

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The manager is one of the rude person i have ever met ,they need money only nothing else.Service zero and management is zero.

Only location nothing else

• Studio

An electric touch occurred when we turn on the toaster, so the light and AC shut down immediately. Fire alarm turned on once suddenly.

Good space for the living room, quite area,neat rooms . Expert staff,nice. Near to metro station and deity city center, just walking distance.

• Studio

I asked for Double and breakfast, neither were provifmded and room though well decorated was poorly lit and not properly cleaned obviously for a long time.

Near Deira City Centre Mall

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I have booked 1 bedroom apartment, on check in they upgrade me to 2 bedrooms as all the 1 bedrooms are occupied, but from the second day they started to ask me to move to 1 bedroom which is not really what you want to do in a hotel, I had lots of stuff and moving would be a hustle. after having 2 long arguments with the manager I managed to stay in the 2 bedroom. but it was not convenient.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

• Studio

The bathroom sink is not well designed and is a pain to use - literally. You have to bend forward a lot to wash your hands etc. It affected me more, particularly since I have a medical condition and cannot stand upright for too long.

One person was particularly helpful - Mr. Sadiq. He was willing to help even outside his own jurisdiction.

Browse Tulip Creek Hotel Apartments traveller photo gallery