Reviews of Star Metro Deira Hotel Apartments

Salahuddin Street, Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#146 of 318 Holiday rentals in Dubai

• Deluxe Room

I was told that the pool timing was from 9am till 9pm during advance reservation, but when we are already checked-in then went to the pool they said pool is close till 7pm only... do they expect that guest will use the pool while the temperature during summer season is around 36 to 42 degrees during morning and afternoon?

nothing at all

• Deluxe Studio

Not friendly staff and not allowing visitor. First time in my life hotel not allowing visitor.

Will never come back on this hotel or recommend to friends.

• Deluxe Room

Never attempt to stay on this hotel apartment. Not recommended to anyone, Waste of money and it’s totally “NIGHTMARE” We booked 1 night stay for double deluxe room. I called 2 hours prior to my arrival which normally at 2pm asking if possible to have early check in. Reception staff May again, didn’t informed us during check in process that the hotel will have water interruption from 830 pm till 230am which is really inconvenienced for a guests like us who will stay just for a night only to relax. Followed up 3x no response. There is a paper in the room on the floor buttom of those cabinets and advising for water interruption and we saw it only after having dinner. She gave the higher 7th floor which we requested for a room next to a pool on 2nd and we asked one of the staff the hotel is low occupancy due to Ramadan. We are very upset because the given room is at the last corner. No city view at all only constructions! I called up the rude staff named Ms May at the reception for an extra towel due the towel provided in the room was smelly and dirty and it was not attended at all and no response from her end. I went out all the way to find a housekeeping staff to provide us. Extra pillows kept inside the cupboard are used with make up marks! Disgusting! Calling the management of Star Metro, Kindly send all your staffs here for a proper customer service training time, since its accessible to metro and malls. the guard knocked us and took the emirates id which is ok for us for security purposes but the approached is not acceptable and we are humillated! .We were advised that visitor not allowed but my couple friend just came to look around for the upcoming wedding reception and their guests may stay here but to what we experience not advisable at all to recommend and we know the rules that this room is only for 2 guests. Calling the management of Star Metro, Kindly send all your staffs here for a proper customer service training except Mr.

Staff Jerome from healthclub as he is willingly to assist guests and feel welcome and Sachu from the Intramuros Restaurant. Thumbs up for both! Offered to extend our stay but No need! We never enjoy our stay.

• Deluxe Room

It took a while for us to get our booked room during checkin time. There was a lot of guests waiting in the lobby area (others are sleeping in the couch already), waiting to get served. Maybe, they have short of staff during that day. Also, they are having maintenance issues with the water connection during our stay. We called twice to get it fixed. Overall, just an average experience.

Spacious Room

• Deluxe Room

Airconditioning doesn’t work well even after adjust the temperature to the lowest. Ended up dripping wet when we woke up in the morning.

Cleanliness and staff were accomodatinf

• Deluxe Room

they didn't even mentioned that visitor is not allowed which is un acceptable from my side. i booked my guests in there cause it's just nearby my house where i am staying but then no visitors allowed. also they asked also 500 aed as deposit.

• Family Suite (4 Adults)

Cleanliness - several cockroaches spotted in the rooms Although room was offered for 4 people, there were no towels, sheets, blankets, cups and cutlery for four pleople. Internet limited to 4 devices, which is almost never enough. Ompossible to connect e 5th device (imagine 4 people with their phones and a PC) Room was not prepared as we arrived late. They started to prepare the room as we stayed at the reception. No hot water if you do not switch on the wall switch. Nobody explained that to us and caused discomfort. Erratic supply of towels and hygiene materials. It seemed like housekeeping didn't know how many people live in this apartment.

Location is great at 100 meters from a metro station. Spacious apartment 96 sq.m. Two bathrooms (a bathroom and a WC)

• Deluxe Studio

Front Entrance Foyer has been up-dated, but does not have atmosphere as before. Very disappointed. Exterior lighting of large sign of Hotel not lit at all. The place looked closed on arrival. Cleanliness of the room was not good. Bad stains on carpet and curtains. Freezer was so "iced up" you couldn't use it. You are expected to do the dishes by the notice on the wall, but there was no plug or tea-towel provided. Only cold water in the kitchen sink to do the dishes.No water at all from the "hot" side of the tap. Having stayed at this Hotel many times, we are disappointed that the standard is not the same. Rooms need to be refurbished. Would be reluctant to stay here again.

The spaciousness of the One Bedroom Apartment was fabulous. Bed mattress very comfortable.

• Deluxe Room

Noisy you can hear watching tv on the other rooms and wth the families on the other rooms the kods running and playing at corridor and its late night already disturbing other room.

The room is big and it’s cheaper

Place looks old from furniture to the bathroom....i put heater on for almost 1 hour nd it didnt work...i had to leave after 3hours i came in

Place was really old nd not tidy

• Deluxe Room

The shower didn't drain well. There were lots of small cockroaches in the bathroom and kitchen. My door didn't open well with the key, and even though i asked for it to be fixed it never was.

The young man Raja who cleaned my room was excellent. He always did a good job and was friendly. The receptionists were friendly and helpful. My room was a good size. I appreciated water being provided each day.

• Deluxe Room

Check in was a mess...we arrived later then the usual check in time and still our room wasnt ready yet. online they said i could pay with $ but when we arrived they didnt accept $. They gave us a bigger room but the smell was so old and the bed was uncomfortable 😣 . After 4 nights they moved us to another room again Which was worse. The minute we opened the door there were cockroaches. Every room had cockroaches even in the kitchen The service was also bad...almost every night we had to ask for clean towels and water.

Location was the only thing i like

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Room service was a bit slow..had to call twice for request (toothbrush).

I was told by the reception TWICE that no party allowed in which I informed them that I would be fetching my family from the airport at 2am and that there would be no party. Be he had to tell me TWICE and I had to answer him TWICE that I would be fetching my family from the airport and I am from Al Ain and just need a place for my family to stay instead of being sterotyped that I would be having a party in which I was the only one that checked in. I also informed them that my wife and son would be checking in at dawn.

• Deluxe Studio

Nothing at all, just the sink had a bit problem and water spills all over the kitchen.

I had a great experience during my stay at Star Metro, it was was than my expectation. The place is quite, classy, and good wi-fi connection. I had only problem with the sink, but it was superb overall. I will definitely stay here again.

• Deluxe Studio

Before I am not required to pay any deposit of 500 AED since I have been a frequent guest of the Hotel. The staff insisted that i should pay. I can pay for it but as a frequent guest I think it should have been one of the privileges we can enjoy.

The rooms are Spacious and the ambiance is comforting!

• Deluxe Studio

The airconditioning was not working properly and making room hot.

Very nice location. Close to metro station. Lively area. The man name Mohammed at front desk was really nice and gave us free upgrade.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The place is old. Even the lights outside is not working. It seems from a far that the hotel is closed. They did not replace it. The flooring in the hallway is old and damaged already. Inside the room not really clean. Saw few cockroaches. Me and my daughter had bed bugs bites. It is not well maintained. Not even considered as 3 star hotel. I have been to numerous hotels in Dubai and so far this is the worst. Visitors are not allowed in the hotel. If you have guests who entered the room they will charge you. Seriously. They will keep an eye who enters your room (which is good for security purpose, but you will have to pay for them, even for a visit only.) I am entitled for a welcome drink as a Genius member - NOT PROVIDED I requested for extra bed - NOT PROVIDED I requested for late check out - NOT PROVIDED everything you ask - they will not provide / unless you pay extra. The price is ok - so what do you expect for a cheap hotel?

Nothing. The place is old. Even the lights outside is not working. It seems from a far that the hotel is closed. They did not replace it.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

*No phone at the meeting hall or near the hall. *No comfort rooms near the meeting hall. We have to use our own phones to call the reception for assistance or go down to the reception area. The closest comfort rooms are at the 2nd floor near the pool or at the groundfloor. These are not plus factors during meetings.

Location. Cleanliness. Staff.

• Deluxe Studio

very nice welcome and treatment from reception and Manager. thanks to all and special thanks to Wai for her attitude and supportive. keep your smile Wai.

• Family Suite (4 Adults)

Spacious and well appointed rooms. Comfortable beds, washing machine, table and chairs two toilets and two Tvs and other appliances. Close to Metro , Mall and eating places.

• Deluxe Room

Room were not cleaned, hairs all over pillow , heater water was coming out brown . A/c is not efficient . Over all cleanliness can be improved and lack of maintenance . Check - in was a joke as we got to wait till 2:30 pm as rooms were still not available . When asked they were like not happy to explain in a polite manner . ‘ May ‘ from front of house got to be bit more polite with customers

Wai has been an excellent host .

• Deluxe Studio

The rooms had a lot of bedbugs that virtually ate my kids up. They had real bad itching and there skin was inflamed I didn't realise to check for bugs till after 2 days and mehn! It was a horrible sight, they were crawling all over the headboard and sheets. I complained and housekeeping just retorted that they will send pest control and that was it. Nothing was done. I suffered thesame later and we ended up sleeping on the sofa. 3 kids and i and that was not comfy. They don't clean up well and that may be the cause of this bugs. I found food under the drawers that was not swept from the last occupants. I have stayed in Star metro before but the standards have dropped badly. I won't stay again. The front office staff have no regards for people. They are unfriendly and unhelpful. I didn't feel welcome at all. We have 7 horrible nights.The pool guy was friendly tho.

• Deluxe Room

There is no slippers in the room, cleaning staff dont change towels many times and they dont bring new shower gel and shampoo.

Good location and car parking, also air conditioning

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Our room (apartment) was very noisy. Windows were oriented towards the main street so there was a constant noise during all the night and it was also opposite the lifts, so there was a noise from the talking people and ringing lifts. Another thing, the hotel overall seems to be dirty, our room was dirty even after cleaning - when our daughter was crawling on the floor, she was dirty in a minute. Much worse is the pool area where every table, chair and sunbed is very dirty and it seems that no one cares about the cleanliness here.

The staff was ok, they helped us when we needed to get our son to the hospital. On the other hand, baby cot was not ready at check-in even when we asked for that in the time of the reservation so we had to wait at night with two sleepy and later even crying children until somebody brings it to the room.

• Deluxe Studio

The swimming pool.. the ambiance not looking good need to clean.

The cleanliness need to focus on cleanliness specifically the restaurant. Also the foods and fruits not so well prepared.

• Deluxe Studio

toilet is dirty, specially the head of bidet :-( chair, bedsheet, pillows are old and has stains :-( :-( :-(

spacious room kitchen facilities available

• Deluxe Room

No bottle water in room,no battery's in TV remote control, just one towel, room not clean, internet don work in room....

Reception, location, staff, big room...

this time the choice in the restaurant was poor

I often stay in this hotel, as the rooms are big enough, and the location is good. Metro station is nearby , The bed lininen is clean, the staff is polite

• Deluxe Studio

The noise on level 2 on Saturday night when the venue was used for Sikh religious gathering and loud music and drums thumping until 1100PM when we were exhausted and tried to get some sleep. The concept of hotel is to enjoy your time and get relaxed. Unfortunately the venue was rented out to big crowds of people without considering the impact on other customers

Friendly staff and good customer service and enjoyed the morning breakfast buffet.

• Family Suite (4 Adults)

1-No hot water Hard to get. 2-Water Bath was rust coming 3-We booked for 4 person and we got 1 king and later they bringextra bad which was 1 hour after. 4-I choose no smoking room and I was stay and smoking room. 5-Wifi! was really bad.

• Deluxe Studio

Our room had numerous cockroaches. Very disturbing The bathroom was leaking. No hot water. Phone in room wasn’t working. The sheets weren’t changed. Staff are not friendly

Location is great Rooms are spacious Metro access

• Deluxe Room

The hotel was generally untidy. I had to complain severally about the cleanliness of the room. The carpets and chairs were old. The breakfast is poor.

The wifi works perfectly. The rooms are quite spacious.

• Deluxe Room

Bad maintenance. Lights did not work. No hot water in bath. Cockroaches, and hair in bathroom. Housekeeping not answering. I upgraded specificaly to a room with a bathroom and then I could not bath.

Its central. Big spacious room. Friendly staff

• Deluxe Room

Restaurant had only one choice of food (oriental). As a result, often there were no diners & the place was closed ahead of time.

Everything except restaurant. Property is in good location. Staff friendly. Room & beds comfortable. Bathroom in good order.

• Deluxe Room

They charge 300 deposit so they force you to check out like we thief or something wat if we cant come back and checkout .. they took 300 deposit but return 290 i said why .. figure out the niht shift didnt deduct full amount from the card like wth !!

• Deluxe Room

The service is horrible!! The manager got us pay for 500 dirhams just to allow our visitor to be at our room for 4hrs only!!! 9pm the security guard came in our room to check if the guest is not there, this is not a good example of customer service guys! We need privacy!! Shame to the manager and the filipina lady on the reception! Please guys if you are planning to stay here that you'll be having a guest just for an hour do not book this hotel!!

Nothing!!!! It was horrible!! I am not planning to go back!!

• Deluxe Room

Wrote in the space provided there the time I was going to arrive, when I got to the hotel I was still asked to wait for a while cos check in time is 2pm. So why ask when time I would arrive if that would not be put into consideration

the room

• Deluxe Room

The noisy of the building site outside, the delays in getting the staff to help you out with a simple thing like obtaining a cot.

We were upgraded to a one bedroom from a studio. The buffet was quite nice and the pool area was lovely. I am allergic to perfumed smells so I didn't like the sprays used in the hotel, also it can get pretty cold with the air con so bringing a warm top is always a good idea. A pair of socks is also handy for tiled walls. Bring your own spices, oil as the aparthotel does not provide it.

• Family Suite (4 Adults)

AC was not working and had to request for an electric fan. I could not sleep the whole night because of no AC. Bathroom was flooded and had to be cleaned. No bell boy to assist our luggage on arrival.

• Deluxe Room

Some facilities like the toilet flush doesnt work all the time and the sofa is Abit old and look dirty.

Everything, value for money. The room is very big, the internet connection is good compared to the other hotels I have been before. I enjoyed my staycation! Miss Wai is very friendly and helpful during my stay, I commend her attitude on the way she treats the customers. I hope all staffs will be like her!

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Hotel apartment is too old outside and not alluring. Receptionist staff Shahid is inconsiderate. He didnt allow our visitors to come in our room (my friends just want to put their things inside the room). Plus, this hotel apartment will charge you 500 aed if they found out that you brought visitors even if they will not sleep there. You are required to sign a waiver that you are not allowed to bring visitors, held party or overused their things, otherwise, they will take your 500aed. (Haha.) Business meetings or entertaining your visitors or even a single friend, are to be held only in the lobby because they are strictly not allowing anybody else (except the two person who will check-in) to come inside the room. After begging to allow my friends, Shahid said, i can just simply pay the 500 aed to allow my guests to come to my room for a maximum of 2 hours. Ridiculous! Its such a money-making hotel apartment! (According to him, they are under new management thats why they are this tough. 🙄)

Location is nice. Rooms are clean. Other than that, nothing else.

• Deluxe Studio

At the later days of my trip the wifi was not stable

the comfort-ability was good and i will always prefer to stay at Star Metro Deira Hotel Apartment when am in Dubai

• Deluxe Room

Many things are broken in the room, handle to open window, electric stove ect. Hotel needs more to take care about it and tp renew.. also, its not writren in booking.com - but on arrival they are asking to pay the deposit for I dont know what, even if you payed for hotel room.

Good place, good spacy appartments, pool.

• Deluxe Room

sorry about this review but don’t like the freakin smell of the restroom!!! even i bought a bunch of air freshener!!! it stinks! smell like a freakin underarm when you ride a metro!!

Room is good. it’s quite spacy unlike the others

• Deluxe Room

We don't like the Sofa in our room. It stinks, we cannot sit on it. Also we like to swim in the pool at night however the pool is only open until 7PM. We do not want to swim in the morning because it is very hot outside. We also want to exercise early in the morning so if they could open up the gym early in the morning that would be great!

We loved the buffet breakfast! morning restaurant crew were very accomodating and the food that was served were great!

• Deluxe Room

When cleaning need to move bed check under it. Fire alarm need improvements.

Need more cleaning because some ant in my room m27. Under my bed come out.

• Deluxe Room

Wifi was average.... I had to position myself at one location in the apartment before I could connect online.

The location is excellent. No problem commuting back and forth. Taxi is accessible anytime. The Hotel apartment is just opposite REEF MALL. Metro station is just a few yards away from the property. Continental breakfast was included in my package, and it was satisfying. Overall, I like the fact the hotel attended to my request of providing double bed instead of two single beds even before I checked in. Everything that I needed was provided throughout our stay. The cleaning guys were superb. All round good experience....

• Deluxe Room

The travel desk. I enjoyed everything about Starmetro Deira- but their travel desk is deplorable and I have filed a complaint with Dubai board of tourism. The guy they have there is a weasel who mistakes kindness not only for weakness but also for a lack of intelligence. Due to his double crossing dealings- I lost 3 days of my stay due to injury. When I tried to explain - I was met with not only patronizing and condescending B.S. remarks- but with flat out insults. DEPLORABLE!!!

I was happy with everything in the hotel- from staff to location. Let me emphasize: very friendly staff. And kid friendly!

• Deluxe Room

I use booking com for 10 years minimum..but first time i have problem when i checked in the MR.john he tell me the are cancelled my reservation coz i don't have a credit card in my reservation.. actually inhave and i show him but he tell me no heve free room...after 20 min he fix the problem..and we get room it is was 12 at night you can imagine what we can do..if qe must to search room at another hotel

Look it is near Metro station and Room it is clean

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

When I booked the room I chose the 1 King bed and two twins option. We have two children so this option was perfect for us so that was the main reason I chose this hotel. However, when we arrived there was no such option. Only a king bed OR two twins. The first room they put us in was supposed to be non-smoking but was very smoky. We asked for a different room that was truly non-smoking but the second room was worse than the first. It was very late and our children needed to go to bed so we stuck it out. The front desk staff wasn't rude but was not helpful either. I asked One young man a few questions about parking. He told me he didn't know. Then I asked him who I can ask and he told me to ask someone in the morning when we check out. I told him we were checking out at 5 AM and would rather Know now before going to sleep. He sighed heavily and said "I guess I'll call then." He made a quick phone call and got the answer in 30 seconds. It was clear he was just being lazy.

The location of the hotel is close to the airport. The hotel apartment rooms were spacious. The free parking had a security guard on duty which was nice. The house keeping man who turned our two twins into a king was very kind and relatively prompt.

• Deluxe Studio

Attending to certain requests were not fulfill. TV was not working and attempt to get it changed or fix was not done

Location and Parking was excellent

• Deluxe Room

i have notice that, Furniture is getting old and need a new theme rooms. 2ndly AC is still same as before, you cannot control it through thermostat, its too cold even if you keep it on 30C. It was the 2nd time i faced same problem.

This was my 9 or 10th stay in the same Hotel. I always prefer to stay in this hotel when ever i visit Dubai, Reason, Location, Facilities available, Price, and the places around. Every thing is on walking distance, Restaurants, Market, Reef Mall is right in front of it, and Ghurair Mall is around 1 or less than 2 KM away.

• Deluxe Room

Having stayed at the Star Metro before, it was my first choice on my return. It has a fairly good gym, the rooms are spacious and clean and the staff helpful. Combine this with great service and a very reasonable price, whats not too like about it. Very happy.

• Family Suite (4 Adults)

staff communication needs to improved.the bath was old & dirty.I have booked four stars in Singapore ,there was huge difference,its look like two stars.

big rooms

• Deluxe Room

Poor customer service, from check-in to check-out. The bathroom stinks. Apparently, it was not cleaned properly. No bathrobes, no slippers provided.

Location is great.

• Deluxe Studio

Nothing really this time. I think the management has changed and so the services run down. Last time my experience was wonderful but this time it was not good. I would now not recommend this place to anyone.

• Deluxe Room

The room clean is not complete, it's a hotel apartment but it doesn't clean the kichenware; The facilities are bit aged; And, it does not support China UnionPay, this crazy, so I had to pay by cash.

Location,Price

• Deluxe Room

WiFi is poor and only working in sitting doesn’t work in bedroom

Bed room was good wash room were clean kitchen was okay sofa is below average price was reasonable for the facilities they provided

• Deluxe Room

1. There was construction of two buildings almost 24 hours, so could not go sleep well. 2. The breakfast is not varied. 3. While booking via booking.com, you can't see the final price that you have to pay, only room fee + taxes in %. You get the final price after the booking that is usually 30% above the stated.4. There were some problems during the check-out with the invoice issue.5. Some kitchen articles like kettle, sponge, iron, iron board were missing during the check-in. They were brought after I had asked for at the reception.

1. close to the Metro station and supermarket and local shops.2. stable wi-fi signal, but only in the room. Outside the room and in the lobby, you need another network.

• Deluxe Room

The hygiene is really too much below my standards. I couldn’t touch anything in the room. The building is exactly down the landing rout of the airplanes: one landing every two minutes and the noise is too high, therefore I never slept! The sockets in my room were all broken and I had to charge my phone with difficulty in the toilet, and in any case the sockets where all far from the bed, even if they would repair them you cannot charge your phone and have it near the bed. The web page promises satellite TV and Cable but there was nothing like that, only very few channels (mainly local channels), so that I never used the TV. In the toilet there was no sleepers, no bathrobe, they did not bring additional shampoo or showergel after the first day, and many other things were not in place. The maintenance seems to be very low. Many small gadget and objects were broken or missing and others looking very old. The shower was uncomfortable. The sofas they were looking so dirty that I didn’t even seat on them once. Windows dirty that I could not see well out and the panorama was horrible anyway. The first day the floor was so sticky that walking in the room was uncomfortable, I complained and they cleaned a bit better the next day but only the floor, the rest... For the check in I arrived at 22.00 hours from an evening flight, they did not allow me to access the room if I wouldn’t pay the whole week in advance before doing the check in, despite the fact they had my credit card as a guarantee. I regret I paid because after that my nightmare started and I didn’t have chance to change the hotel. To change the money I had to go always out because the exachange rate they offer was not convenient. The hotel in the pictures was looking ok but on person the building was giving me a very sad feeling. The list of things I didn’t like is longer but I wrote enough...

The matress was somehow ok. Only some of the staff was kind but not the higher position one. Nothing else to mention as good.

• Deluxe Room

Dirty walls-doors- floors in the flat

The management need to do something about the cleaning. Staff need to trained properly to clean, all doors in the flat had greasemarks, wall in bathroom discusting brow in shower/bath. Walls above the bed very with big blach dirt on.. floors dirty in corners...shame because a nice hotel that soon needs a lot to be done because it has not been maintained.

• Deluxe Studio

Room was spacious, clean and complete amenities. Friendly staff. Especial thanks to Mr. Sachu and his team of Intramuros Resto for an excellent service and arrangement of our wedding reception. Highly recommended place to stay 😊

• Deluxe Room

Swiming pool - one big construction site around; hotel a bit worn out (bed linen and towels okay); breakfast - poor quality

Size of the room, separate kitchen-quite well equipped; good location - metro, supermarkets, nice restaurants in walking distance; c28 bus directly to the "beach park"

• Deluxe Room

New management does not honour booking.com genius status early checking promise. Was made to pay extra AED100 to enter room at 11am. Not good at all.

Good budget hotel for a short stay

• Family Suite (4 Adults)

Wi-Fi cannot be used outside your room and some up grades need to be done in some bathrooms(toilet brushes need to be provided in all the toilets)and I think more cleaning staffs should be employed

Location and staffs

• Deluxe Room

Not bothered to clean the room even after many requests. Drinking bottle water is supplied only 1st day. Door lock was not closing properly. Had to complain many times to get it rectified.

• Deluxe Room

Only one ring worked on the cooker.

The hotel provided comfort and amenities at a great price. Having stayed in a number of hotels in the area of the last few months, not only was this the best, by a long way it was also better priced.

• Deluxe Studio

WiFi was sucks, usually no one pick up the phone for service need additionally bath accoessirious wasn’t complete. Anyway, l love the location and environment is comfortable staff overall behaviour is nice. This is my second visit in this hotel and would love to come again only needs to look after the house keeping, WiFi system including need to improve tv facility.

Best location

• Deluxe Room

I booked a room for my visitor coming from overseas and visitor not allowed. Reception asked for AED500 deposit to make sure, there will be no party!

Near the metro station and malls.

• Deluxe Studio

Bedroom stank of cigarettes and bathroom of wee. Microwave in room didnt work and nor was there an iron provided. Hotel needs some refurbishment. Cant even say you get what you paid for as the hotel wasn't cheap!

Breakfast ws better than I thought considering everything else was quite runbish. Cleaning staff and porters were friendly.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

We were given accommodation at a mezzanine floor room with zero view outside and hotel couldn't change the room for even one night to have a better room during our 4 nights stay.While checking in we were told that they will change us to a higher floor room next day . They never cleaned the utensils in the kitchen which we used for cooking small snacks like omelette etc even though the cleaned the rooms by some person . They didn't replace the bath towels and had to follow up and wait to get bath towels !!! Really the hotel doesn't care about their name and rating as Hotel was full in spite of the bad room allotted .We have booked the room long back on a non refundable basis .

Nothing to like about

• Deluxe Room

Star Metro lack of empathy and flexibility! Despite paying so much. Literally Poor cable service

Beds were regular, nothing out of the ordinary. One of the house cleaning staff in particular stood out. He was dilligent and humble

• Deluxe Room

Kitchen and bathroom did look a bit dated and could use a bit of renovation.

Staff there is really the highlight of this hotel, all were really friendly and welcoming. Special thanks goes to Joey from the restaurant and the cleaning crew in 2nd floor who kept our suite impeccably clean.

• Deluxe Room

Very few convinience stores, with few items. Expensive rides at the beach sides (jetski, speed boat) .

It has a nice and peaceful environment, good for relaxing.

• Deluxe Room

Service was a bit sluggish; we needed to wait for the staff to check the room before we left (unusual). The facilities in the room were modest.

The hotel was close to the airport which was its best feature.

Browse Star Metro Deira Hotel Apartments traveller photo gallery