Reviews of The H Dubai 5 stars

Trade Centre Roundabout, Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#98 of 384 hotels in Dubai

• Two-Bedroom Residence with City View (6 Adults)

Starting with the accomedation the bathrooms need some maintenece and to be cleaned more throughly in particuler the shower area. Also, there was no cold water only hot and scalding water in the shower. Furthermore, The room had a slight stagnent and musty smell. Over that, the dinner buffet was lacking at best, for there was no variety and the dishes lacked taste and flavour. At last, although the staff were nice they were not professional

Old furniture Valet service

Despite of the old furniture and delay in valet but still the staff makes H always my first choice . I would like to thank all especially Mr Islam from reception for his warm hospitality . And the way he dealing with customers his smile makes difference. Once again thank H hotel . Breakfast have a variety choices

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

I go to Dubai almost 5 to 7 times a year, and I always try to book in H hotel. This is my last time to book in H hotel, reasons below: -My card was charged 6 times for the reservation, and two of the transactions were made after me leaving the hotel. I contacted the hotel and requested a clarification and nothing been provided yet. - no clear communication between the staff. I’ve been guaranteed a late checkout by the night shift staff, while been requested to leave by the morning shift staff. - the hotel is not maintained like before, the toilets have stains and the towels smells. I’ve complained to the manager and I’ve received a call in the early morning from the house keeping staff requesting information about my complaint. Use to be my favorite hotel but I think I need to try another one in my next month trip.

Use to be my favorite hotel but I think I need to try another one in my next trip.

• Two-Bedroom Residence with City View (6 Adults)

im visiting the H hotel for 3rd time now , but this was the worst , my booking included half board meal . i received from the H hotel email stating my stay was upgraded and clearly mentioned in the email its confirmed to be upgraded but when i arrived they said its been refused. for the 1st night they told me the buffet is fully booked and i cannot access the restaurant because its fully booked , so why then i option of booking hotel with half board and there is no space in the resultant???? , and then i had my dinner in the room . the 2nd day when i went for breakfast around 10 am it was messy and believe my i have tried before the H hotel breakfast it was amazing , but this time everything was empty and waited for the manager response and sent images through whatsapp to the hotel , i have attached photos below. i decided for my 2nd night i will not eat in their restaurants and never visit the H again. the TV is old and no variety in channels, my booking room view was city view which is same as Jumeriah view , but i could only see the parking building view and nothing else( photo is attached ). the room service is very slow , i asked them to empty the mini bar 5 times till they arrive.

the hotel location is good and the rooms are very clean , the bathroom and the shower are one of the best in dubai , and they have this whatsapp service where you can ask and request anything you want during your stay

• Diplomatic One Bedroom Suite with City View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The "Nespresso" machine should be cleaned, seems the chalk prevented proper dripping of the coffee, the coffee at the breakfast area was not from the high quality that the hotel is (Cappuccino and Latte had a slightly bitter taste)

The Diplomatic suite is also available for smokers (which is nowadays not everywhere available) and has a very generous size, view from the 30th floor was great, it's very quiet and the big bed was comfy.

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

I liked the flexibility at check in and check out! The staff was most welcoming and I got a very spacious and nicely furnished large room to all myself :)

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

We were with 3 kids (3, 7, 9 years). The initial room was very small and H hotel upgraded us to a larger room. It was free of charge. All people were very helpful (with the ordering of taxi, luggage). It is really 4strong * or 5* hotel. The breakfast was very good, fresh tasty bread. Especially I liked expresso and coffee and tea facilities in the room. It was free of charge too. Our room was very deep and large bath. Our kids love it. They also loved the swimming pool. Usually swimming pools are poor or you do not want to swim there, but not in this. This one was quite good. From airport 48 dirham, to airport 24 dirham. About 10-25 minuts with taxi. Alex, Hen, Niko, Kiri, Julia from Saudi Arabia

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

If 3 lifts can be made available !! We saw only 2 lifts catering to all floors.

We revisited the property after 3 months this time and shall continue since opined the staff as most courteous amongst many other hotels that we stayed in earlier years.

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The check in and out was fantastic very kind staff after check in they explained to me every thing while escorting me to the room , even I got a discount on spa ‘ , I think his name was eslam from Egypt . Nor far from the airport may be 15 minutes by car Also close to the Dubai mall Enjoy in Dubai where you stay

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Stunning hotel and incredible staff - they went above and beyond to make our stay extra special, even texting on WhatsApp to ask if they could do anything else to help. Enas at reception is a superstar.

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

One of the best hotel experience ever. I want to say thank you to all kind and professional staff from the hotel, especially to Enas from the front desk. :) The breakfast is amazing and the room was very big and comfortable. The professional and kind staff was the best part of experience in H Dubai. Thank you very much again for everything you've done for me.

• Two-Bedroom Residence with City View (6 Adults)

The H Dubai was s great choice. Centrally located to most of the must see’s in Dubai. Very close to the Metro, which is a convenient way to get around fast. Enas Tahsin At the front office was great. She was always ready to help. Breakfast at the Eat and Meat was delicious, with a lot of healt options and had a great balance of veg and non- veg delicacies. Rooms are very spacious with lots of storage. We booked the 2 bedroom suite for a family for 4. Had a fantastic time. Highly recommend for location, service and cost.

• Executive One Bedroom Suite with City View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

I would mention a couple of things: - it was kinda dark in our room - voucher system for dinner is somewhat outdated

Great food, excellent service, INTERIOR DESIGN - very beautiful! And 40 Kong (rooftop bar) is best!

Nothing not to like

Everything but most of all the service and proximity to all the places I need to visit. They always give me the best rooms and personalized attention

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Outstanding facility and amazing staff. I would like to thank the front desk staff Mohammad for all the support provided during the check in and check out. He was very professional from all aspects and great image of such facility

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Bombay Restaurant Music way to loud Was welcomed at reception by gentleman addressing as hey buddy Find this a little to casual for 5* hotel restaurant even if this is the concept

Very efficient check-in and room was even ready early when I arrived. Loved my upgrade :-) Thank you again Mr Muslim & Mr Mahesh

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

As usual it was good experience at the H hotel Dubai. keep it up. special thanks to Mr Santosh , Mr Mohamed ' who checked me in" and Cathrine from the guest relation.

• Premium Sheikh Zayed Road View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Breakfast limited selection, I order normal black coffee to my room it cost me 100 AED which is to much.

Excellent service, clean room, nice view, quiet room.

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

We were trying to extend our stay but hotel was trying to charge us three time higher than 1st night. Rooms were available.

Room was specious and clean

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Early morning the second day, window cleaning started and woke me up. I called reception who promised to stop the madness. After another 45 minutes of noise, I called again to be blamed for not reading the letter that was put on the desk that I didn't use in the room. Upon check out, I told the front desk staff that I should have been warned during check-in, the letter could have been slipped under the door or put next to bed so I can notice it. When I requested to meet a manager to complain about this, rooms division manager Shadi Al Hakim, his last name ironically means wise in Arabic, mismanaged the situation and things got heated up. A couple of days later I got a call from the newly appointed business development director Mohammed Albahrawi, a sweet talker and a nice personality apologized on behalf of the hotel and offered a free upgrade next stay, and here we go, back for a 3 night stay with the family this time.

Most of the staff are helpful and amazing. During my last visit, I was greeted by the valet parking staff Moses, who offered help that I needed but didn't ask for. Moses is a happy person and its infectious. Then lovely Carla checked me in. (There was another frowning lady handling my check-in, I tried to ease up things but most probably she had issues and when it didn't work I preferred to wait for Carla until she finishes with other customers). Amit was my bellman. Archie, from Concierge is very informative and resourceful. He recommends F&B and entertainment outlets and arrange bookings. Awesome person.

• Two-Bedroom Residence with City View (6 Adults)

I wish the hotel would maintain contact and manage customer relations a little better. I've stayed at the H three times already and always in suites and I get no added benefit, no acknowledgement of the fact, even the concierge msgd me very last minute. This makes me question whether I will return a 4th time.

The apartments are big, clean with wonderful amenities. Service is always good and the H is a beautiful hotel.

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Congestion on roads approaching hotel, but that’s Dubai! Mini bar prices considered excessive

Handy to airport and district our daughter lives in Great breakfasts Discrete but helpful staff Park restaurant/ night Club in hotel was amazing

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The speed of the internet connection doesn´t allow to enjoy vod services like Netflix. But it´s more than enough for basic internet services.

Excellent hotel, plenty of services and comfort. Very kind and supportive staff. Impressive breakfast. Beautiful and well attended room. I felt really well in this hotel.

• Diplomatic One Bedroom Suite with City View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Nothing that i can remember.

Hotel improved a lot from my previous visits. staff were polite, food was great, rooms were clean and service was always on time. Also location of the hotel is 10/10

• Executive One Bedroom Suite with City View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

I booked a suite with a separate lounge and dining table etc. I was given a smaller old suite, without a dining table as mentioned in the description. The wood on the door and the centre table was chipping off. It felt like a room that hasn’t been renovated in 20 years. Since i was alone i didn’t bother complaining and changing the room. While checking out they did apologize for not giving me a renovated room when i complained.

The staff is super efficient and super friendly. The location is good and has some really nice restaurants/bars.

• One-Bedroom Residence with City View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The interior of the room needs an uplift

Super comfortable bed, quick check in and check out, decent breakfast selection, good pillow choice, amazing location, great onsite selection of restaurants and lounges, big spacious lobby

• Diplomatic One Bedroom Suite with City View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Valet takes quiet long to get the car

I felt like I’m home , warmed welcome , I have been upgraded to diplomatic suite with reasonable price . Special thanks to Mr. Islam who makes my stay wonderful Breakfast was nice but , need to add more options .

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Beware of hotel's cars! We were looking for a taxi and a lady at the valet parking suggested to take the hotel's car saying "it's the same rate as a taxi". We agreed. The place we were going was 5 min away, but the driver wasn't sure about the location and started driving around. We showed him on google maps where to go. 10 min later we arrived and he said "50 dirhams". That's not "the same rate as a taxi". But the driver insisted and called the lady at the valet parking "stupid" and said that a hotel's car is more expensive since it's more comfortable (never mind driving around looking for the location). We paid but on the way back to the hotel we took a taxi and it costed us 15 dirhams. The valet parking lady was there, we asked her why she lied to us but she blamed the driver saying "he shouldn't have charged you that much". I didn't expect to be fooled around like that at a 5 star hotel. When we asked at the reception the rate for a hotel's car they couldn't answer either. So I guess it's up to a driver to make up a price?

Very comfortable bed

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The hotel was beautifully appointed and we had been upgraded to a suite, although as we were only staying one night sadly we didn’t have an opportunity to use the facilities. Breakfast only starts at 7am which is surprising as business people we had to be at a meeting by then. However the head chef kindly arranged for us to use the buffet earlier and ensured we had coffee etc. Thank you for going the extra mile!

EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING!!

The pancakes were great! The staff at the poolside were very friendly. The hotel was located on Sheikh Zayed Road and therefore a great walk.

• Premium Sheikh Zayed Road View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Only the experience with the Eat & Meat restaurant. The first time they couldn't accommodate a large group that resulted in our order to be served after 1 hour. The second time we had the non smiling non friendly non helpful type of waiter who dealt with our order.

I felt like home. Nice friendly staff, facilities, clean quiet room, easy check in and check out. We had an upgrade to a suite upon check in :)

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

it’s perfect 👌🏻 Couldn’t ask for a better place . I wish I made this choice earlier! But of course the H Dubai will be my first option for my next visit and a great destination to be recommended to friends and other family members indeed. Thank you for everything

• Two-Bedroom Residence with City View (6 Adults)

The only thing I would say is that the resturants included in the half board could have been more child friendly. Out of the five resturants on offer, two were unsuitable for children and it was more for adults. I would also say that for those who stay longer than 4 days, if there was more of a variant of the menu on offer for the vouchers. We got a bit bored even though the food was wonderful! More of the international buffets please!! That was amazing

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff bent over backwards to ensure we were comfortable. Our room was not ready as we had arrived at 10am and check in is normally 3pm but because we were so tired they actually gave us a temporary room and were so flexible with the breakfast options, this is something my family and i really appreciated. My children absolutely adored all the attention they were getting.

• Two-Bedroom Residence with City View (6 Adults)

Wish that pool could have more sun but I know tearing down the neighboring building is extreme. For the 2nd time, had to wait significant to enter room though told when would arrive.

Mandara Spa, lobby area, staff.

Na

The staff, cleanliness and overall stay at the H hotel was amazing. I asked them to prepare the room for my partners birthday and they did a wonderful job. The H was so worth the money spent.

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Super customer service from the moment I stepped out of my taxi & throughout my stay. Would not hesitate in recommending this wonderful hotel to anyone visiting Dubai!

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The personalised experience using WhatsApp. Special thanks to lily on checking us in; she made the experience even better with her charm and welcoming approach.

• One-Bedroom Residence with City View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

No cold water at the bathroom, water is too hot to take a shower. Called twice to get it fixed and the fix did not resolve the problem.

Hotel bulding and facilities Rooms size and comfort Staff and service Location

• Premium Sheikh Zayed Road View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

awfull and terrible reception, bad attitudes , they made us check in at 5:30 pm reasoning that the hotel is full and was whispering in arabic that booking.com booking no issue can wait !!!!!! we had 2 rooms and both of them same issue , embaressing and disrespectful. I have used booking.com site for 10 years my record is there all over the world doing my bookings through this site. shame on this hotel.

• Two-Bedroom Residence with City View (6 Adults)

Th Hotel messed up our booking. Despite speaking to the front desk earlier in the day to inform that we will check in around midnight, when we got there we were told that our rooms have been cancelled and the hotel is fully booked. We’ve been staying here regularly in the past but this was such a horrible experience that we would never stay here again. The duty manager managed to find us a room in another hotel next door, for 40% more!! We booked in advance to ensure we had a room at a reasonable price, but the hotel didn’t honour the booking.

• One-Bedroom Residence with City View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

1-Rooms are old, 90's old, with ruined furniture, carved on and damaged desks. do not match those in the preview pictures in booking.com 2-Staff generally are unwelcoming and veer close to unprofessionalism.

In room dining

• Two-Bedroom Residence with City View (6 Adults)

Nothing that a call to the front desk didn't fix.

The suites are what you'd expect from a hotel of this calibre. Very spacious and comfortable. Definitely recommended for families as there is enough room for small children to release their pent-up energy and for you to enjoy your stay without feeling that you have to escape to relax. Anyone with small children will understand this! Stock-up with supplies first.

• Diplomatic One Bedroom Suite with City View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

At the time of check-in they couldn't give me the room type I booked which was Suite Room instead gave me a 2 bedroom apartment just for 2 of us..after checkin i called the hotel reservations directly for the same type of room availability and they told me it was available..

Nice Hotel, great location

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

First of all, receptionists are warm blooded and they are so kind. Especially Mr. Sardor is really helpful. The room was amazing. Really satisfied for the conditions. Thanks for everything.

• Premium Sheikh Zayed Road View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The customer care service was amazing they were in touch with me through whats app all day in case i needed anything and they gave me a very late check out and they made me feel like a VIP

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The personal approach towards customer service . They made a surprise for my friend for her birthday, which was fantastic.. the spa was fabulous.,,will certainly stay there again.

• Premium Sheikh Zayed Road View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

We love the size of the room, view, and food was excellent. The wash room was awesome too. They gave us complimentary cake as well since it’s our 15 yr anniversary

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

no information was given to us when we arrived to hotel about breakfast and activity and restaurants in hotel nothing was mentioned , we were roaming around and went to wrong left to office left on other side

Was great stay and enjoyed alot

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Rooms was not checked, no tawells after cleaning, I think the service is bad this time, it's not my first time I stay, but this time was so bad

Dad, they should check the room before they submitted to any customer

• Executive One Bedroom Suite with City View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

I book the room with half board ,the dinner in the eat and meat restaurant was so disappointed , we have to select 2 coarse from selected menu only,and the taste of the main coarse was not good there was too much souce on the lamb , and there was no drink included , further more I suppose to check in in to my room at 3 pm , but unfortunately the room was not ready till 7 pm , so the receptionest keep me waiting till the room was ready .

I like the hotel location, the cleanliness of the room , the breakfast was great , the staff are so nice ,

All is well

The room was specious and very clean, the view was breath taking and I would personally like to express my sincere gratitude and appreciation to Mr Osama at the front desk who spares no effort in assisting guests. Thanks again Mr. Osama

• Premium Sheikh Zayed Road View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Twice I arrived at the front of the hotel to valet my car and go inside and they told me to drive around the back to valet there instead. A little bit frustrating when you’re pressed for time.

Exceptional customer service. The hotel has a WhatsApp facility - if you need anything you just send them a message. They also message intermittently during your stay to see if you need anything.

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Drinks and food in the hotel were very expensive...I was going to order Grilled King Prawns...but there were only 3 which worked out at £10 each!!!!

I was given a free upgrade to a Diplomatic Suite...amazing corner suite...2 bathrooms and lounge bigger than my lounge ay home!!!

Absolutely nothing

I liked that they communicated with me via whatsapp a day before my arrival , what ever i needed was there , luved the staff and evryone was so welcoming , it like being at home with ur family and better

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

I did not like the fact that I had to wait long hours to check-in!! The service from the staff was very bad at first ! I was exhuasted and didn't sleep and they let me wait so long to check-in although I was told later that many rooms were available when I complained the next day to another person who worked there!

The comfort , room atmospehere & design.

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The H hotle used to be a good Hotle before 2018, but during my last stay I found the downgrade of the staff service and attitude as incident happens to: 1. As of the one from the recipient employee behavior was very unprofessional for 5star hotle. 2. The Landry service of the hotle is very bad as they are not professional at all. I just share with you a 2 things that happened with me during my last staying in the hotle and I don’t recommend this hotel for leisure travels

Location of the hotel only

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Front deck staff need more training. Breakfast verities Room rate change everyday

I Was not happy from front deck , they took so long for invoice details. i was waiting more then 30 min . Breakfast is very expensive and everyday same verities to be change

• Premium Sheikh Zayed Road View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Maintenance and cleaning of rooms. Restocking of various amenities in the room inconsistent. Email Request for two beds was not honoured. Bathroom too open with direct views in from living area so lacking privacy.

Mooombai & Co. 40 Kong. Nice cars. Decent lobby. Nice sized room. Good front office Manager tried to remedy complaints and offer complimentary f&b as apology from Hotel.

• One-Bedroom Residence with City View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Great service from the staff, they whatsapp me before checkin and during the stay to ask how things are. Room was huge, fantastic and clean. Good selection of breakfast. Good value for price!

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

something probably beyond your control; the location would have been more attractive if nearer to dubai mall-the main mall in dubai.

The room cleaning staff were friendly and cooperative. Ther responded quickly to our requests.

• One-Bedroom Residence with City View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Stayed in the residence although spacious it was outdated and utensils were basic, not enough plates, no bowls and the cutlery was old and not even a set just old ones put together. Having stayed in a standard room the first night I was very underwhelmed by the residence and wished I had paid less for the better side of the hotel! Further my TV did not work in the living room they switched the TV 8 times in 3 hours and I spent the rest of my stay with a non- working TV - with the purpose of spending time in a living area and not just a room with the kids! Ended up spending more money and not enjoying the space. Would recommend the standard rooms as were big enough with the 2 kids. Also we were unable to book tours through the hotel or have much recommended - my final assumption based on what I saw and heard was that the hotel must have changed hands! When we got there the restaurant was called Delphine and on New Year’s Day changed to Eat & Meat.

They use whatapp to take orders for meals or ask any questions about local or hotel services. Thought this was awesome. Pool area was nice and restaurant nice also. Food was lovely!

Choice of food during Breakfast

This is an excellent place. Two days prior to travel Ms.Catherine from front desk started to connect. Special requests were well taken care and every requirement was met. Special mention about this place is the “Staff”. They are very courteous and makes you feel at home. - Executive Suite in which I was staying was very spacious. - Breakfast is good (can be improved) - Staff were EXCELLENT - convenient location - close to Airport

• Executive One Bedroom Suite with City View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

One staff (manager) in breakfast area was not smiling and was not very welcoming, we know it's morning and not everyone is in the mood, but she wasn't welcoming and didn't accomodate properly... I got an allergy on my face from the bedsheets and pillows..

Staff were very welcoming at the lobby and reception, clean and fancy place,staff were everywhere to support guests, whatsapp msg service was very helpful and great! They accommodated my request for a later checkout for my medical reasons..

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The H Dubai Hotel is one of the best destinations in Dubai , it was a pleasant stay, the service was perfect, all the stuff were respectful and have a very nice morals, the room is very big with a nice view on sheikh zayed road, they have nice restaurants with a great service, the lobby is very big and beautiful with a nice smell , would like to mention some of the staff who did the job in a perfect way Mohammed From the telephone operator, Islam and Mohammed in the reception and there is also another lady in the reception she was doing a perfect job, and security staff who is working at night his name is Mohammed. it was a great experience, and for sure i will repeat it again

Clean Some staff good

They are not hoteliers as far my experience First day they made bug mistake my room and they upgrade Second they treat very bad for my client so it's make me feel bad

• Two-Bedroom Residence with City View (6 Adults)

non smoker rooms were offered to smoking costumers. when we checked in the room smell was intolerable. bathroom looked little old with leakage under the sink. showerhead not stable and marble borders with mold growing. could not get our room till 4 pm. had to wait in the lobby with kids.

breakfast was great. location was excellent. lobby looked amazing.

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

They were cleaning the windows when we were sleeping in the morning. But the duty manager was very obliging and moved us to a different room.

Aside from not being able to fault the 5* facilities, the customer service was excellent and the hotel is great value for money.

• Two-Bedroom Residence with City View (6 Adults)

I stayed several times in the h hotel and it is one of my favorites hotels in Dubai, but I got shock this time, it is not at all the h hotel slandered, I booked 2 bedrooms apartment for 4 adults,when we chick in, the first shock was the small bathroom one pipe is broken and as soon as I open the water, it comes out of the pipe to the floor of the bathroom. The second shock, there was no (shampoo, shower gel,etc) in one of the main bathrooms and in the other main bathroom there was only one piece of shampoo and one piece of shower gel. Over and above there was only one big towel in each main bathroom. Third shock the water cattle was not was not working, after replacing with another one it was not working also, we tried to use another electrical socket outside the kitchen and it worked, it means that there is a problem in electrical sockets in the kitchen the good thing is the duty manager and the front office staff was so good to deal with problems. But the end result was that I west my time with these issues the room no. Was 904

I like the location, it is amazing. The property is excellent, the staff are so friendly. The outlets (restaurants) are so nice. The service is excellent. The front office staff are excellent. The atmosphere is so quite

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Old and damaged furniture Old tv sets No standard for housekeeping, as they keep changing locations of items around

Staff are nice Location is great Quiet room

• Two-Bedroom Residence with City View (6 Adults)

2 bedrooms apartment was not clean very well, the egyption girl who's working in the resption she is no professional .. the value of money bigger than room didn't deserve that value of money

Location, privacy and lobby

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

I bought a guest back. I was asked to pay a fee in front of the guest. I felt uncomfortable and s bit cheap. It was uneccessary.

Great staff in the day time. Very helpful Great breakfast Great room

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

I didn't like the fact when I was checking out of my room, When I was reviewing my bill I was charged for breakfast on the 15th which I never ordered. When I asked the receptionist to see what I signed off for it took her a while to send someone to get the bill. I had told her that we had reservations at Zuma at 12:00 for brunch, so there was no way we were going to have breakfast and brunch at the same time. I hope you guys don't charge me on my credit card. Thanks

I liked the arrangements that were made by one of your colleges Grace for preparing airport pick in a luxury car, Balloons, Cake and Flower Petals that were set up nicely. Room was very nice. Everything was excellent.

• Business Class Package

If there is a little something to say it might only be the older TV set in my room. But then again, who wants to watch TV if you can be in the 'Play' lounge at the 36th floor or in the '40Kong' club at the 40th floor...

A hotel that combines a stunning view with good facilities and incredible restaurants and lounges. The 'Okku' and 'Play' restaurants are nothing less than mind-blowing. At the start of Sheikh Zayed Road, it is where I prefer to be for business. And with four (!) Bars in the hotel building itself and some more in the hotels surrounding it, it offers all I can wish for after work is done ...

• One-Bedroom Residence with City View (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Personally, i noticed some of the areas of the room was outdated with stains on the floor and additional stains on the couches.

I loved the amazing offer i received from booking.com and also the whatsapp texting customer service offering quick and efficient service in return

• Deluxe Jumeirah View Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Nothing to suggest they should maintain their standard and quality. Always quality is the benchmark. They should ensure rooms are clean before handing over the keys to customers.

I should appreciate their customer care, they proved to me that they can be more hospitable bcs of their good team like Ms. Monica and Mr. USAMA at front desk. They are amazing team in terms of customer service. The best I have ever encountered or met with face to face. Great people and the best hotel.

Browse The H Dubai traveller photo gallery