Reviews of Ascott Park Place Dubai

Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#61 of 318 Holiday rentals in Dubai

The location and apartment good for big family
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

The bed was not comfortable and the main room there is router located in roof having bright flash light it was annoying

The location and apartment good for big family

I had better ones
    • Duplex Two-Bedroom Apartment

The bed was very small The bathroom was smaller (under the stairs- not enough room around the sink for stuff- no shelf in the shower) The two floor design was not very convenient

The hotel location The friendly staff

Family friendly, spacious and comfortable.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Sea View

A little pricey for extra beds per night, no room service.

Very clean, comfortable beds, great kitchen with full size fridge. Lots of extras. Fully serviced each day and wonderful pool and gym facilities. Walking distance to metro and supermarket. Very good wifi. Good aircon. We would stay again for sure.

Well overall my stay in Dubai including your service was 15/10 , staff ensure you have everything
    • Duplex Two-Bedroom Apartment

I think this box shouldn't exist as I liked everything

The service I had was excellent , not one thing went wrong and I would definitely love to come back Thank you for your service and hopefully see you soon again

Absolutely brilliant accommodation!
    • Duplex Two-Bedroom Apartment

Absolutely brilliant accommodation! We got a great deal as it was during Ramadan. Gorgeous 2 bedroomed apartment. Perfect location. Highly recommended.

Comfortable apartment near metro station. Great value!
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The location can be not favorite for some guests. It is located on main highway and nearest beach is in 10-15min drive time.

Great apartment hotel with spacious comfortable apartments and convenient location just few meters from metro station. The pool and gym facilities are great and clean. The stuff is super friendly. The apartment itself is big enough for family of 4 and has all necessary things including wash machine and dishwasher.

It was nice but that Receptionist just ruined it with her shallow comments.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The reception staff is not balance in training. There where 3 people that I had come across. One male who was trying to charge me a deposit inspite of another receptionist saying (Ms.Nisha) its already its just an extension. What made my total experience negative was after spending 3 nights and paying in advance which rarely or noone does, the 3rd reception @ the counter in the time Ms.Marciel or something with a boy cut hair style. Was explaining to me why its only "100"AED and then went on to close the discussion by saying she doesnt want to escalate the subject matter. Seriously!! She is doing me a favour ? Anyways it just turned me off and I will not recommend this property to another guest and I run my own firm and definelty wont inform the rest to do either. Especially being a genius member I was disappointed with that "Comment", she needs to go back to basics or learn from Nisha how to handle the customers.

Everything was alright in general

Only location is the good thing about this hotel.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Sea View

The shower is very very low in pressure. You have to stick your body to the wall to get some water. The WIFI is very bad only one device is connected in a time.

Only location is the good thing about this hotel.

Amazing and elegant property.
    • One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

We could do with a mini bar but again everything else was so great, so cant really complain

Amazing and elegant property. The bed extra big and the view great especially overnight.

Everything is good and staff very friendly and rooms are...
    • One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

The lobby need to be more facilitate and areas for hotel guest and toilets

Everything is good and staff very friendly and rooms are very nice and comfortable.

Excellent stay with great view
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

Only downfall shower pressure too low

Convenient location, friendly & helpful staff, clean, great facilities - lovely rooftop pool & great city view.

The appartment was perfect, clean and spacious.
    • Duplex Two-Bedroom Apartment

The appartment was perfect, clean and spacious. The people from reception and Arman, the housekeeper, were very friendly and professional, Everything was perfect. Thanks for the nice stay :)

It's very spacious and it's location is very...
    • Three-Bedroom Premier Apartment

The cleanliness is very poor, I came to this hotel twice, the first time my skin got an allergy, the second visit we found a bug (I'm not sure what it's called but it sucks blood from the scalp). it's dusty and dishes were all dirty.

It's very spacious and it's location is very convenient. They are very understanding in which they'll compensate you if things got wrong, their service was good.

I am coming back
    • Three-Bedroom Premier Apartment

The care parking is in another buidling but there is a walking tunnel. The restaurant is not the best but there are many options nearby

One of the best apartment I stayed in Dubai. spacious and has all amenities close to the metro

Overall it is a very good hotel with good apartment, cafe and location. I highly recommend!

All ia good :)

We love the 2 bedroom duplex apartment, location and cafe Bateel where we had coffee every morning plus the hotel was close to the Financial Metro station. Upstairs were the living room & full kitchen with washing machine & dishwasher whilst 2 bedrooms were downstairs. Overall rooms & beds were comfortable and location was so good. Close to Dubai Mall and metro station. I highly recommend.

Fantastic place to stay in Dubai.
    • Three-Bedroom Premier Apartment

There’s not a lot to dislike about this place. The only downside is that it’s not on the beach (but you obviously know this when you book). However, taxis to the beaches are so cheap, you can’t really complain.

Size, cleanliness, friendliness of staff, views, facilities and amenities.

Fair but staff need to learn more
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

Staff was unbelievably ridiculous i asked for a twin bed room and the receptionist from Phillipenes answered ! Yes it is a twin bed ! When we went to the room we found that it was a king bed ! I called the reception and told them that it is not as i asked for and guess what !! The same person answered the phone and told me sir ! I told you its a quin bed !!! And i told him no !! You told me its a twin bed !! HE TOLD ME SIR I TOLD YOU ITS A QUIN BED !! He was playing with words !!! He should’ve said a QUEEN BED not a QUIN bed !! He he was trying to convince me that there is a different between a king bed and a queen bed !! And of-course at the end he did not change the room for us He was really rude !! And did not apologize for misunderstanding and he never smiled !! He was an ......

Size of room Location Price

Amazing spacious apartment.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

Nothing. It was excellent!

Amazing spacious apartment. Couldn't believe how nice it was when we walked in! So clean. Kitchen fully stocked with all utensils. Lovely bathrooms. Just fabulous!

Homey and comfy

Nothing honestly

Its not the first time to visit this hotel and not the last of course For me if i will go out from my house to a hotel this is number one to move in homey and comfortable Hotel is really concerned about our feedback Staff are well trained in hospitality

And excellent memorable stay
    • One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Just a small detail but the pillows were not very comfy and maybe a little old (not dirty just worn)

It was the little details that made our stay, our room number was my birthdate and I received a surprise birthday cake. The staff were always friendly and very helpful.

Super spacious and excellent location for mid-town Dubai!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Sea View

Great convenient location...Near Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Frame, City Walk and more! The view of Sheikh Zayed Road was nice and there were plenty of fast food restaurants within walking distance. The staff was very accommodating and polite! Rooms very nice and clean. Covered parking was A+. I will return!

Excellent location, roomy space with kitchen facilities, and good free wifi
    • One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Not like a regular hotel so no bell boys to greet you at the front and one person at reception who was not in a hurry to check me in. Bed was a bit too firm. The blinds didn't block light fully and I prefer a dark room to sleep but it wasn't too bad since I was really tired. There was too much noise from the road though.....horns of cars, sirens, the general sound of traffic, etc; soundproofing is not good at all and I was on the 22nd floor.

Nice spacey apartment with full kitchen, fridge, microwave. Wide lounge area with TV and a sheltered balcony with table to sit for your morning breakfast or evening tea. Only British style Type G plugs in the apartment so if you have 2 pin (American or European) appliances you need a converter (which I got from reception). Just a minute walk or less from World Trade Center Metro station.

Apartment was huge and even though we stayed on the lowest...
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

One of the most expensive breakfasts ever.

Apartment was huge and even though we stayed on the lowest floor available (20th) view was great. The place was cleaned spotless every day.

Very good apartment hotel.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Bath tub a bit small. Water pressure in shower a little bit weak.

Clean Modern and great location. Flat was very spacious. Fantastic health centre with great modern gym equipment and large pool. Supermarkets nearby.

Great hotel, sad about the the lack of curtains
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

I would have given the place an excellent, but the rooms have blinds as opposed to curtains and a lot of light gets through, making it very difficult to sleep once the sun comes up. It is also a problem at night as the lighting from outside easily penetrates the blinds. I stayed there for 8 days, and had a very poor sleep each night due to this and was relieved to come home and to a dark bedroom. There was no frying pan in the kitchen, and when I asked for one, I was told that this is a common complaint amongst guests, and that a complaint should be made to management about this as they could do nothing about this.

Location and helpfulness of the staff. The best swimming pool that I've seen in Dubai.

good
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

it's noisy when face to the exhibition center & main road.

Very convenient to exhibition center, room and service are good. but it's noisy when face to the exhibition center & main road.

Apartment was big enough for us, good location, close by to...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Sea View

Very low water pressure in the bathrooms. Complained to the front desk, and nothing happened.

Apartment was big enough for us, good location, close by to loads of amenities, staff are friendly and efficient.

Excellent pool area, gym and appartment - close to DXB with walking distance to Dubai Mall.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

We didn't get the upgrade to higher floors, even though we indicated when arriving that we wanted that. Maybe it wasn't possible, but the hotel did not seem overbooked in any way. That was a bit dissapointing, but there's no shame in staying on floor 21 anyway! The first 20 floors are office space, so the appartments seem to start around 21. Our view was not towards Burj Khalifa, but towards central Dubai town (the airport). Looking the other way would've been nice, but, hey, you get what you pay for.

The pool. A lot of apartment/family-hotels in this price class in Dubai do not have a large pool. This one is built on top of the parking garage, which is a separate building, with glass edge railings so you can enjoy the view towards the old Dubai town, from 8 floors up. It even had 2 lanes for swimming, around 35-40 meters long. Around 1.40m deep. Perfect. Sunny from around 12 o'clock on the complete deck. The gym was also excellent, all machines working, clean and tidy, free water. Even had a sauna, if you ever need that in Dubai! ;) The apartment was very nicely furnitured, clean and modern, with a modern kitchen including all the applicances. The hotel even supplied washing powder for the washing machine (nice to pack and arrive home with clean clothes)! It's located walking distance from Dubai Mall (Burj Khalifa), even though it was a bit tricky to walk there because of some road work - took us about 30 minutes (family with 3 small kids). Taxis in Dubai are cheap, so instead of paying 20 DHS x 5 (100 DHS a day!) for riding the train, we went with taxis. From the Hotel to Dubai Mall it's about 20-25 DHS, which is somewhere around 5-7 USD. I myself prefer Mall of the Emirates, but Burj Khalifa is a must - especially if they're still showing the new year light show (which they're supposed to until the 31th of march 2018)!

I m a genius member and I have the rights to check out 2...
    • One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

I m a genius member and I have the rights to check out 2 hours late , But they didn't allowed me to checkout lately , starting from 11 am they called me more times to check out early , and I explained to them I need to check out at 02:00 pm but they consist to let me checkout 01:00 pm after more negotiations . unfortunately now I'm confused about the booking.com genius member its true or fake Also The Deposit Insurance 300 AED still not refunded to Bank Account

Wonderfull hotel , Fully recommended , see u next year
    • One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

i always book this hotel during the gulf food , its the most comfortable , convenient and remarkable place . it feel very homely and of course a super view and big apartments . Check-in is super Fast !

Great stay would stay again with my family including my 5 year old.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Sea View

When I cooked in the kitchen the smell seems to stay in for days as the windows cannot open because we where so high up which I understand is for safety reasons. I think something could be done to combat the smell of food everywhere in the apartment.

Beautiful building, great gym and heated pool. Next door to the metro station great location. The apartment is beautifully decorated, bedrooms are spacious with en-suite.

Overall its a very pleasant experience to stay. I will recommend the property to my friends.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

No Restaurant to choose except one. You need to go out to find a place to eat.

The room has a very good view of the city and a very comfortable sofa where you can rest after a day tour before hitting a shower. The room has a modern touch settings.

its good if you are smoker.
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

bathroom showing bad smell in the first time, and now i have another room still the same bad smell its like migrate smell and mostly in the bathrooms

the hotel location and is great and the size and furniture is good. I stay on this hotel more than a time in one month.

We will be back.. and recommend the property to friends and family.
    • Duplex Two-Bedroom Apartment

The bathroom tiles should be replaced or cleaned better.

I like the fact that the staff members are very accommodating and friendly. They provided good customer service.

I will come again
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The water flow in the shower was weak

Razel (receptionist was very cooperative, supportive, and helpful)mr.mohammed also helped me with my luggage, samir has nice smile and cooperative

Location is perfect.
    • Duplex Two-Bedroom Apartment

They should have smoking rooms too. Every room was a non smoking room.

Location is perfect. Sheikh Zayed road is lively at any point of time during the day. Mall of Dubai is only 10 mins drive. Other malls like mall of Emirates n wafi are also nearby. Very beautiful apartments and well maintained. Huge sizes of apartments are apt for group stays.

Family Funtime
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Sea View

In the two bedroom apartment, the second bathroom needs a shower curtain to stop the water from going all over the floor and making it very unsafe and slippery; Matresses on the beds need turning/replacement as they are sagging in the middle; Couch in the lounge area needs a higher seat and backrest to prevent backache; Soundproofing on some of the windows is inedequate as you do get a lot of noise coming from the street;

Massive apartment, with all ameneties, well furnished, suitable for families or couples.

Dear Sir/Madam,
    • One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Dear Sir/Madam, This is Hamed Nekooguyan and I booked an apartment in your hotel via booing .com and my Conformation number is 1454365714 . I booked a room in Hotel Ascott Park Place Dubai on 22th January 2017 for one night I check in on 3.00 am of 23 January and check out at 11:30 am of 23 January of 2017. -When I booked the room I requested that I will pay the money by cash. Please don’t use the card for the money. -At the check in I paid 697.70 DHS and I have receipt for my cash payment. -Now, we understood that you take the money form the credit card which I used for reservation and other side you take money 236.63 Dollars!! Its more that reservation price! It is unbelievable that you take money while I paid the money by cash. They should return back our money very immediately. I am very angry for this situation while they did not mention this issue to me. Br

Staff
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Sea View

Parking is too far and you can’t park in any floor The bed was disaster (very uncomfortable) The water in the bathroom was so weak One of the toilet without a water hose You can hear all the outside noise inside the room Room’s door without lock

Staff Wi-Fi Clean

• Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment that I booked wasn’t ready the day I arrived at location and I was offered a smaller 1 bedroom apartment for one day with adjustment to the rent. It wasn’t comfortable. We moved to 2 bedrooms apartment the next day. The toilet for the main bedroom had water issues. It’s hectic to deal with such issues when travelling for vacation.

Great place to stay in Dubai!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Sea View

Spacious 2 bedroom apartment with views, great location, handy to metro and short walk to restaurants, food outlets, banks etc. Close to major attractions. Taxi to Dubai Mall only costs approximately $15 Durham. The staff here went above & beyond our expectations. It was both my sons 16th & 18th birthdays whilst there & the staff delivered birthday cakes to our room & sang them happy birthday. A special surprise, thank you!! Highly recommend booking your stay here.

Unforgettable experience
    • Three-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Wrong room keys were given at check-in. Room keys became invalid again on the second day so we had to change them.

Extremely spacious room, stunning city view and prime location. Staff was very nice and helpful. Rooms were cleaned on daily basis. We loved the interior design of the apartment.

The hotel location was superb!
    • Duplex Two-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel location was superb! It's located in Shek Zayed road and is near a metro / train station. There are a lot of shops / restaurants nearby. Staff were super friendly and accommodating. Wifi is also very fast.

perfect place to stay with the family.
    • Duplex Two-Bedroom Apartment

parking was on another bldg, though a there is a connecting bridge, but you have to use two lifts.

very professional staff, especially Ms. Ilagan and the Moroccan bellboy who assisted me in the parking and toured me around. the kitchen was complete with the utensils for us to prepare our food..

Relaxing holiday in a hotel that has passion for professionalism and kindness
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

This was globally seen the most professional team ever seen because it was mixed with that flavour of kindness, fun and passion by the whole crew

I enjoyed my stay and will definitely return to Ascott.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

As a person who isn't easily impressed, Ascott exceeded my expectations. The 2 bedroom apartment was spacious with a spectacular view from every room. It was squeaky clean. (a nice freshener would have added the extra ambience). I will definitely stay there again. A little recommendation - equipment should be checked prior to availing the room. Our microwave didn't work and the Wifi disconnected on the 2nd day. This was however rectified upon notifying the staff.

we dit become an upgrate so the rooms were remarkeble big...
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The bed in the masterroom room 2304 needs to be replaced you can only sleep in the middle because they are used up. And the tyles in the bathroom and toilet need an beter cleaning inspection

we dit become an upgrate so the rooms were remarkeble big and we love the location.

We are happy with our stay. Very good value for money.

The window glass need to be cleaned more often.

Location is the best, very convenient to the station and to yhe super market, coffee shops etc. The room is spacious.

One of the best accommodation experiences ever!!! Thank you very much :)
    • Duplex Two-Bedroom Apartment

1-How to get to the parking, not clear, no sings. 2-Bathroom snick needs maintenance.

The location, rooms, Parking, Kitchen, view, very clean, great staff, definitely I will book it again :)

Spacious room, good location which is just next to the metro
    • One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Washroom design is not so great. There is no hand shower which makes it difficult to give a shower to the baby.

Spacious room, good location which is just next to the metro

Overall nice and comfortable stay. No complaints barring the delay in check-in,
    • Three-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Rooms were not ready at the time of Check-in. Should have been ready by 14.00 hrs but got access to room only by 16.00 hrs.

Close to DWTC and metro station. Spacious rooms. 24/7 supermarkets and eating joints a few minutes walk from the hotel.

Ascot is the best
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

I used to stay other hotel when in Dubai, this year I choose Ascot because of walking distance to the exhibition. Now I know where to stay fron now on. Thank you Ascot. good wifi comfortable bed and pillows cafe bateel is enough for breakfast big gym and pool fast elevetors 2 min walk to metro

The sunshine it comes in the room so I can't sleep well.
    • One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

The sunshine it comes in the room so I can't sleep well. I chose apartment but when I make cheek in they gave another apartment I chose, it hapend to me three times.

Enjoyable and comfortable.
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

Kitchen cabinets were worn out and there were few marks ont he corridor walls. improvements in this regard will further improve the look of the property.

The apartments were spacious with a very nice view. There was Manager, sorry forgetting his name but he wore glasses and was from Egypt, he was very friendly and even helped load our luggage into the taxi. Never before have i seen a senior Manager at a hotel/serviced apartment do this, i do know that this was not part of his job scope but the fact that the gentleman did this was most impressive for me.

Staff is good and friendly
    • One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

Duplex apartments 2nd level is too high and not convenient just to unpack or carry your bags up it is nightmare Pool and gym was out of service

Staff is good and friendly

Remarkable stay
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

The breakfast and other facilities like a good restaurant within the premises was not available. The restaurant in the area are not so good less the fast food outlets. Ascott is always my choice whenever it is located at convenient location.

Avery well maintained hotel and apartment accommodation. The apartment was very spacious with the availability of all necessary facilities. Staff at reception was very friendly and guided us always, Lift is very fast.

We had a great time during our stay. We will definitely be back.
    • Duplex Two-Bedroom Apartment

We missed the swimming pool during this time.

The staff were very nice, friendly and accommodating. The kitchenware was complete. The facilities were excellent.

Good rooms clean and spacious
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Gym was closed for refurbishment and this was not made very clear in the booking. I tried to cancel an accidental booking repeatedly and the staff were completely unhelpful.

Good rooms clean and spacious

I would Not recommend this place!
    • Duplex Two-Bedroom Apartment

The staffs at the reception who was serving me were very arrogant and unfriendly, they definitely need further training, they do not know how to treat or speak to their customers.

The Apartment was good

Large apartment
    • Duplex Two-Bedroom Apartment

Everything was good, except the pool was getting renovated, but they did accomodate us with vouchers for another pool in another hotel.

The apartment were in good location only 50metres from train station. The rooms are all comfortable with lots of space.

The room came with a fully equipped laundry room.
    • Three-Bedroom Premier Apartment

The room came with a fully equipped laundry room. That is a bonus when traveling with kids. Spacious apartment with ensuite bathroom in each room was fantastic 😃 Easy access to the Dubai metro and close to a wide variety of restaurants.

Good location. Great apartment, rooms and bathroom. But uncomfortable sleep.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Sea View

Wifi internet is choppy and needs restarting repeatedly. Beds are VERY uncomfortable.

The rooms and apartment are spacious. The decor elegant and modern. Bathrooms are nicely done.

Big view and size
    • Premier Two-Bedroom Apartment

Clean comfort big aprtment nice view from aprt.

Ascot park view of the hotel is amazing location is very nice near to all public palaces ... Amazing pool clean room comfortable stay with good ambiance.

The receptionist manager rude
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Sea View

The receptionist manager was rude and asked her to get away but she refused. I looking for manager to talk to him and they reject as well. then I canceled my next night and went to respected hotel were they let you feel you are in home.

Amaaaazing Stay @ Ascott!
    • Executive One-Bedroom Apartment

Internet was not that great - slow and couldn't always connect

The staff were friendly and professional.I got a room upgrade and it was nothing short of amazing - my room was on The 22nd floor with beautiful views of Dubai especially at night!

I rarely put the maximum mark, but here we've reached...
    • Duplex Two-Bedroom Apartment

I rarely put the maximum mark, but here we've reached perfection to me. I precise that we were 2 people and rented an appartment. 2 floors, with downstairs the 2 rooms, one bathroom and one restroom. Upstairs, a big living room with an open kitchen fully equiped (microwave, dishwasher, washing machine). Everything was very clean and the room service would come every day anyway. The pool is pretty big and nice, although the floor around is slippery when you're wet !

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

I liked the location and the friendly staff
    • Duplex Two-Bedroom Apartment

The apartments were not cleaned up well. Infact for the 10days I was there, I was constantly complaining to room services. Then the towels were never enough and bath mats were seldom made available. I always had to ask.

I liked the location and the friendly staff

Don't be fooled by a cheap rate!
    • One-Bedroom Premier Apartment

No valet and nowhere to temporarily park while you check in. I was told to park my car on the sidewalk in order to not block traffic. When I was given instructions to the parking building to the back of the property I wasnt told how to get back from the parking building to the main building. After walking around to finally re-enter the main property I was advised there was a sky walk connection from the 5th floor. Would have been nice to be told this when communicating instructions on where to park! The room was a split level apartment which was nice enough only problem it stunk of alcohol. I was only there for one night and hardly slept a wink.

The location was good. Very close to the central Dubai.

Fantastic!
    • Three-Bedroom Premier Apartment

The service was first class, very friendly and helpful staff. The bedroom was immaculate with a modern well equipped en suite. Arrived early morning and was given a room on arrival. Breakfast was amazing, everything you could want. All in all, a perfect stay in the heart of Dubai. Will certainly return.

One night stay in Dubai
    • Duplex Two-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing to complain about.

We got a really big apartment with sea and pool view. The underground station is just few steps ahead. The staff was nice and helpful. Towels, bathrobes and shower cosmetics were supplied.

Location was ideal and apartment was really comfortable
    • Duplex Two-Bedroom Apartment

The Wi-Fi NEVER worked!!!!!! It was such a shame because I wouldn't stay at these apartments for that reason. I was travelling on business but couldn't work from my apartment in the evenings due to such poor wifi. It was really frustrating. When you called someone to come and fix it they did so but it only ever worked for a maximum of 10 minutes before it went off again - I gave up in the end and had to leave my apartment and go to a coffee shop in the evening to work which I was really very unhappy about as the whole point of booking the apartment was so that I could just have an easy time in the evenings doing my work in the comfort of my own apartment.

Location was ideal and apartment was really comfortable

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Good place and location- not well management for hotel
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

Staff untrained - no hospitality- uncomfortable bed - housekeeping wait my call to clean room !!!- some of front desk ( female) was rood.....i told the manger ; I expect some thing will do to change my experience ....if top management not responding comments; I suggest to open super market rather hotel .

Apartment size and lay out + location

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

I think it's the last time I choose it
    • Three-Bedroom Premier Apartment

To have to wait with a family and after long day of travelling for the apartment.. Even though the management Sent me an email acquiring about my arrival time.. So they knew ahead when I would be there.. Yet they made me wait.. After I made a scene they gave me the apartment and a discount..

Spacious accommodation.. Quite.. Clean..

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

The view
    • Three-Bedroom Premier Apartment

We arrived on morning they told us that the rooms will be ready by 2 pm .. but in fact we were waiting till 3:30 without rooms sleeping at the loopy! They destroyed our plans for the day 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

The view

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Excellent service, would stay here again
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

The 2 bedroom executive is spacious and comfortable, with a wonderful view. Excellent service from the staff especially Randy, Marinela, Razel and Mohamed. There is a supermarket within walking distance and also a lot of cafes and restaurants.

Browse Ascott Park Place Dubai traveller photo gallery