Reviews of The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai 5 stars

The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residences, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#40 of 384 hotels in Dubai

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Private beach
    • Deluxe Room

The hotel is a little bit old Some devices isn’t working very well Average bathroom Not worth the high price

Private beach Swimming pools The location Facilities and equipment for the room The balcony

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Beautiful, relaxing few days. Perfect place to chill.
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

Beautiful hotel, great choice of restaurants. Adult pool bar excellent with the best barman Wasid, really nice guy, couldn’t do enough to please guests. Great value for money in the club rooms.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

It is a beautiful grand classic building, only 6 floors high...
    • Deluxe Room

The outside pool choice and experience needs a rethink for guests flying in to Dubai, to relax by the pool. One swimming pool was being fixed up, so, that left the adult only Le Baie, and the child friendly razzy other pool with its water fall by the Gulf Pavilion. La Baie's pool only has about 8 or so, sun bed kind of cabana's, and that is not enough sun beds for adult hotel guests. Mid September it was near the end of the holidays, but there seemed to be lots of children everywhere else, and that is great if you are a family with young children, or coming as a day visitor. Moreover, La Baie which seeks to attract day adult visitors, its adult pool had such loud music all Friday and Saturday, just too loud, it was not somewhere nice to chill out for the day. It was the school holidays, but the hotel still needs to think about its outside pool experiences for some 'quiet adult luxury'. Perhaps with the third swimming pool back open that will help a lot.

It is a beautiful grand classic building, only 6 floors high, and the gardens and trees in front of the sea are splendid. The Asian restaurant is good and the Lobby Lounge and it's terrace, is a great place for a quiet tea or coffee or breakfast. The rooms are large and bathrooms very good. And it is nice to have a good coffee machine. All the staff are very well trained and totally excellent.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

• Deluxe Room

This time and the time before when I stayed in this hotel I had an issue with the bathroom, yes they fixed it but I believe they need to do something about it so won't happen again Pillows not comfortable at all

Excellent location with personal touches
    • Deluxe Room

It was my husband's birthday. It was a lovely surprise to have a chocolate cake with strawberries, personalised card and bottle of red delivered to the room as a gift from the hotel. The kid's pools were great. The water slide kept my son entertained for hours and we loved collecting shells and having a camel ride on the beach. Close to the marina too. Perfect!

Best Vacation
    • Deluxe Room

I would like to thank all the staff especially Raj Thevar and his team who were excellent in their services and took good care of the guests. Also thanks to Arianne at reception who was very professional and friendly during the check in process. This property is perfect for families and it is truly world class in every sense.

Amazing. Couldn’t have asked for more
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

Everything was awesome and we couldn’t have asked for more. The only thing that we didn’t like is that our room had a door connected to the room next to us. 2 out of 4 nights we could hear the TV in that room around 3-4am that made us a little irritated. And it wasn’t the hotel problem of course, but just wanted to mention it to be honest.

Everything about the hotel was just perfect. From the staff, to the the room, to the club lounge and of course the facilities. Mr. Albert at the club lounge reception was very helpful and polite towards me and the lady the whole time and we really really liked him. We’re definitely staying here again if we ever came back to Dubai.

Par excellence Service
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

We had a special dietary requirement for our daughter (low sodium meals due to her being on treatment) and the chef personally came to our room to create a menu (3 meals per day) for the duration of our stay. All the food and beverage outlets were informed and her meals were delivered promptly wherever we requested them. The staff at the club lounge really went above and beyond to accommodate us. The bathroom layout was absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend this hotel it's worth every penny.

Exceeded my expectations
    • Deluxe Room

The reception could explain some procedure better.

The staff were very helpful, especially those at the Caravan restaurant. They went above and beyond to be helpful and always with a smile. Nick, the concierge was happy to answer any questions we had.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

A trip to Dubai will always mean a stay at the Ritz Carlton!
    • Family Two Bedroom

The heat was a problem; we could not sample the pools or the beaches (which looked brilliant) because it was just too hot, even at night.

The excellent facilities were complimented by very friendly staff who were always on hand and eager to make our stay better. The hotel is very family friendly; it struck a delicate balance between being sophisticated and homely at the same time. Myself, my wife and our 4 kids raging between 5 and 11 years loved it! I must reserve special mention for Krishna from housekeeping who went to great lengths to keep the kids happy!

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

It’s have a lot of facilities, you don’t need to go out from...
    • Family Two Bedroom

It’s to big you need to walk a lot to go anywhere in the hotel actually is not a problem but for old people maybe it’s problem.

It’s have a lot of facilities, you don’t need to go out from the hotel you have everything inside.

Excellent stay
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

Only main issue is that if you are in club rooms- you can’t have breakfast in the main breakfast area only in the club lounge which has a much smaller selection compared to the main hall. This is the first time I’ve stayed at a hotel which has such club policies. Normally if you are on club you can still eat at the normal breakfast restaurant. Generally club food and beverages can be improved

Great hotel with amazing lounge and adult pool connected to the lounge. Good restaurants. Staff made us a complementary cake and card for our honeymoon! Would definitely recommend this hotel

Wonderful
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

The Club lounge closed at 10, which by Dubai standards is extremely early.

The entire experience was delightful. The luxury of the hotel is understated but guests are treated like royalty. The staff are extremely accommodating and an asset to the property. The bathrooms were the highlight 😁

Amazing hotel with amazing staff
    • One Bedroom Gulf Suite

WiFi was pretty annoying as it would keep getting disconnected other than that everything was perfect. We was charged extra £500 on check out as they said they forgot to add this onto the bill which I found quite frustrating as I did not have sufficient time to double check their charges due to having my transfer ready to take me to the airport. This is an error that should not be made from the hotel.

Loved everything about his hotel can’t fault nothing. From the staff to the hotel restaurants, etc. Staff go out their way to provide you with exceptional service. The hotel decor was just beautiful. I stayed in the executive gulf suite and it was amazing.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

We had a major problem with the electrics in our room, which...
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

We had a major problem with the electrics in our room, which wasn't fixed, despite assurances that the electrician had fixed it. But for three night running all the light turned on by themselves around 4am.......

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Check in was great at 4:00am very quick and efficient, after...
    • Deluxe Room

The lights in the bedroom flicker when dimmed to anything other than 100%. Bit annoying when trying to read. the touch panel to control functions in the room is not the best idea if you are on the other side of the bed trying to turn the lights off. Maybe a wireless unit would work on both sides of the bed. Or just one in the room to be able to control functions with out going to the bedside table. Depending on your room, the furthest ones are a fairly long walk from the lobby. The final day check out was not organised the best as we had food and drink after our check out time, we asked if this could be added to the room. We were told this was ok. However It caused confusing when paying at the end, it may need a bit more thought in the procedure for the hotel to handle this in the future. However the situation was redeemed a little by the duty manager with transport to the airport.

Check in was great at 4:00am very quick and efficient, after a long flight. The pool boys were all very good and the extras around the pool. Popcorn, ice lollies, water, wet towels were all a nice surprise. Rooms were clean and nice towel animals. The breakfast is the best I’ve had from any hotel. The two restaurant were nice with great food. The newly opened lobby bar was very nice with a great selection of spirits, very knowledgable bar man who obviously takes a lot of pride in his job. The ice cubes were amazing.

Loved it..
    • Deluxe Room

Construction works next door, a little bit noisy, but you will get that everywhere you stay in Dubai

Staff at the ritz Carlton Dubai were very attentive and personal. A great pleasure. The blue jade restaurant was amazing. Thanks for a fabulous stay..

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Would definitely stay at the Ritz is ever I was in Dubai again.
    • Ocean View Room

Can't say there was anything

Great food, loved the Palm Grill, breakfast was amazing Low rise only 6 floors and on the beach Great location in the midst of the JBR area Lovely pool area plenty of sun lounges

Staff,Club lounge,Kids club and Restaurant Blue Jade was...
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

The fact that you get charged about $2000 in addition to your accomodation charges,as a prepayment on your credit card and it takes more than a week or longer to get it back,The kids pool areas could be cleaner!! And sun chairs updated,a lot of them were stained or dirty,

Staff,Club lounge,Kids club and Restaurant Blue Jade was amazing

The private beach and lounge area was fabulous as were the...
    • Deluxe Room

The adult pool area had limited lounges

The private beach and lounge area was fabulous as were the staff. My deluxe room was spacious and exceptionally comfortable. All the staff were welcoming and delightful.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

I stated 5 days with my family with soo amazing holiday,...
    • Deluxe Room

No more activities at night.

I stated 5 days with my family with soo amazing holiday, best staff in my life , all respect guest,soo kind, hosbatilitiy amazing, proffesional, my wife birth day during my holiday as they arrange best birth day celebrate for me “Free” in room and in the resturant, I wish if i visit again my best hotel thousnad times. Mr,Mohamed Magdy in front desk helping me soo mich for all booking and booking Lexius hotel car to Airport rate lower than normal taxi, i like thank him and all staff from my heart sooo much.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Peaceful comfortable stay
    • Deluxe Room

our room was on second floor and the hotel was packed as we could not have upgraded to sea view room

The whole experience stand up to Ritz Hotel standards, Thanks for the hospitality that starts at the entrance and extend to all the facilities including the beach staff attendance not to forget the welcoming at front desk staff, me and wife enjoyed very luxurious couple of days where we have been treated with style.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

We had a lovely relaxing stay and overall was good.
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

There wasn't much variety in terms of restaurants or food choices. Club lounge guests should be allowed to have breakfast at the normal restaurant and not be limited to the club lounge.

I absolutely loved my 6 day getaway! I will definitely choose the Ritz-Carlton again! Thank you!
    • Deluxe Room

The swimming pools close at sunset, as there are no attendants - and so the swimming pool bar was notably quiet at night. I believe the spa rooftop pool stays open until later. The grand piano in the main lounge is awaiting a pianist and I know once he/she arrives the ambience will be only more wonderful.

The hotel was exquisite and the service was outstanding. Special thanks to the housekeeping team and Gavin who made the room service experience really lovely - I especially appreciated the beautiful red roses, sumptuous dates and other treats on my 6 day stay! The food at the restaurants was also excellent. The spa experience was superb and all in all it was a great private getaway. The beaches are private and well attended with water, towels and sun-cream at your disposal.

Excellent location.
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

We faced delay at the club lounge Check-in desk, but the duty manager (Mr. Maurice) was very professional and courteous. He sorted the matter and we had a beautiful stay. Thank you !

Excellent location. Beautiful Rooms. Calm. Good food.

Nice decor and very comfortable rooms.
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

Some constuction adjacent to our room.

Nice decor and very comfortable rooms. Good swimming pool area. Staff all very friendly and helpful. Excellent breakfast buffet.

Non good experienced with on off best hotels
    • Deluxe Room

1.The staff was not professional especially mr.wasem when I did check in I was mentioned we I mad the reservation that I will arrive early after I did the check in he informed me that I can take the room until 3pm which I respect it but I ask thim if there any extra charges to pay to take the room but without response.. 2. Before I leave I ask a lady's in the morning shift about the policy of using the safety box in the hotel because I would and it was fine .when I did the check out unfortunately they changed there way and refused the policy and I was in lake of time which let me to go to may bank to keep it there but I missed the flight..I was wish if they told me from the beginning so I can arrange my self not to putting me in this situation. 3. The bathroom was not clean dirty water come from sink simle was bad

We will be back, JBR is nothing without the Ritz!
    • Ocean View Room

The Night Duty Manager which the hotel are aware of and are investigating awful customer service and disgusting behaviour. Please do not approach him as this can be a bad experience. Ahmed is the man at this place he will sort any issues you may have and make sure the customer is happy at all times!

The hotel listened to us when asking what the occasion of the holiday was for, little details for the honeymoon experience went a lot to the heart for both my partner and myself. Constant reassurance from Manager Ahmed was sublime he was the reason this hotel endured such a good reputation, furthermore I’ve seen other residents who were impressed by his great skill to keep good customer relations. Constant refreshing and cooling drinks was not to missed this was all part of the hotel. Gym experience with a sauna, swimming pool and relaxation room was a surprise! We had a minor blip and must credit Fiona (Room Manager) who had called us during her day off to make sure everything was good. Credit to her as well!

Will go back to the hotel
    • One Bedroom Ocean Club Suite

The complimentary breakfast at the lounge was rather basic with a limited spread.We were told that the breakfast at Caravan restaurant was more elaborate but on a chargeable basis. When we are paying such a large amount towards the room I feel we should have the option of choosing the complimentary breakfast.

The location was excellent and there were staff members at every point in the hotel to provide assistance and were always helpful. The room was very comfortable with a good view and had all the necessary amenities. Will certainly go back to stay at the Ritz-Carlton.

Booked the club deluxe room with sea view (room 448), we...
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

Booked the club deluxe room with sea view (room 448), we were a family with 3 kids, 5,4 and a 2 year old. Genuinely cannot fault or complain much about the stay. Got to the hotel through main lobby and was then directed and escorted to the club lounge to enjoy refreshments and a variety of sandwiches & desserts while we checked in. We were greeted by MIKA & ALBERT, who were both exceptional in providing a quick, smooth and welcoming check in experience, Mika was kind enough to ensure all our kids had a cold drink and sweets. Both Mika and Albert were genuine in the approach and were very professional. Once checked in, SAIF brought us to our room along with our baggage. Saif really showed his experience and professionalism, he did a full tour of the room, facilities, and even took some time to ask about our trip and what we intended to do. The good: Location - JBR is a great place with a variety of places to eat The great: Pools - quite a few pools to choose from, one particular pool had water slide just for children sadly. Pool side service - MOHAMED & FLORENCE were first class. Each guest that visited the pool were greeted with a ice box with a few bottles of water. Florence brought complimentary ice pops & ice cream to our kids. By the pool there is complimentary sun lotion ranging from SPF 15, 30 and 50. Gym & spa - very well equipped at a very high standard. Spa was very welcoming however was fully booked for any treatments, will try them next time. Beach - dedicated beach access. Kids club - clean, professional and well structured. Activities throughout every day of the week, from origami to maths club. The fantastic: Club lounge - excellent service, fantastic variety of foods throughout the day. Quick mention of Sylvester, Belle & Indra who were very attentive and also refilled our refreshments before they ran out. Each of them took time to greet our 3 kids each time we visited despite it being quite busy in the lounge.

The location was great ….
    • Deluxe Room

I hated the fact that it was very crowded … a lot of kids :( If you are planning t quite relaxing visit you should not go there during the summer break I was also under the impression that it will be at the same level as the Ritz hotels in Saudi Arabia but unfortunately it was not in terms of luxury

The location was great …. The private beach is always appreciated

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The rooms were excellent.
    • Deluxe Room

We had to book two rooms as the hotel declined our request for extra beds for our two boys age 10/12. When we arrived other guests has 2 extra beds in the same size room with children who were slightly older. This made our stay very expensive.

The rooms were excellent. The staff and facilities were brilliant.

Loved it!
    • Deluxe Room

The kids club is for 4 years and up, so we didn't get the opportunity to have a few hours to enjoy the adult only pool.

The rooms were spacious, the beds were super comfy! The outdoor areas blew me away, the gardens were fabulous. Lifeguards at the pool, cameras for more security, the private beach was private!

One of the best family resort in Dubai !
    • Ocean View Room

The resort is non-smoking so they are advising the guests to smoke only on balconies. I think many guests are not obeying to this rule and smoking-in so the smell flow around a bit, you feel bothered as it is stingy and you never know if you will get a room from a heavy smoker until you check-in / I advise to have smoking and non smoking floors. I tried the 4 Ritz Hotels in UAE so far ; 2 in Ras Khaimah , 1 in Abu Dhabi and 1 in Dubai. When you book a Ritz Hotel , first thing you expect is mega luxury product especially that the rates are very high vs market. Expect Luxury in the resorts of Ras-khaimah; the other 2 hotels in Dubai and Abu Dhabi are a bit old / average product but the service will compensate.

I booked through booking.com an ocean view room with breakfast and was upgraded to a large suite on the 5th floor facing the pools and the beach. Ritz Dubai is a bit old but well maintained with authentic Arabian decor. Very suitable for families. Its structure is typically a resort one , very beautiful outdoor gardens, 6 pools , a very large sandy beach , water fountains everywhere, one of the best resorts in Dubai! Housekeeping: cleanliness in suite and all over the resort was top and flowers arrangements in lobby areas were fantastic (please check photos); Food: amazing and tasty in all outlets . we ate @ the pools and we tried "Blue jade" and "Palm Grill" resto's at night . all platters possess super taste ;lovely presentations ; the Ex Chef is doing a great job ! Service : Pools guys will immediately recognize you with a smile, they will run to organize your sun-lounges , placing the towels and the cooler and moving the umbrella per your request . they were always available , visible and ready despite the 40 degree heat ! The service in all restaurants exceeded our expectations , nothing was missing from the lovely greetings by the hostess to the great service throughout our meals . very impressive always cheerful , smiling , ready to serve ! I am a 'Shisha' smoker and I tried it at night amazing taste, light and well prepared ... Kids Club was very enjoyable for my kid and the ladies were professional , helpful and doing exactly what they are supposed to do in terms of making the kids happy by having a lot of fun ! PS: - There is construction on both sides of the resort but we never felt it , no noise at all , no disturbance. I believe that the negative comments by other users is a bit exaggerated. All in All, one of the GREAT resorts in Dubai . Highly recommend and will definitely return.

The staff went above and beyond to cater for our needs.
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

Bed was a little too soft for my liking The hotel is located in the JBR, it does get rather crowded in the area.

The staff went above and beyond to cater for our needs. Club lounge was excellent.

Our stay was amazing in every way! If I could give it 11 out of 10 I would
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

Music a little louder in the club lounge just to add a little more atmosphere.

This hotel is amazing in every way! The staff are so lovely and the hotel is very clean and well kept! The club lounge is a must and the food and drinks are 5*. We will defiantly return in the future :)

An arrangement for suprise birthday for my partner, i...
    • Ocean View Room

An arrangement for suprise birthday for my partner, i communicat to the gust relation to arrange everything, they brought the cake very early, and they missed up the arrangement. So no surprise was done

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Amazing hotel, does not fail to disappointment

Executive lounge food not always on par. On one of the days they served cold margarita pizzas that were kept in the fridge along with other cheap and mediocre dishes. And service in the executive lounge is not par with the ritz carlton name.

Very professional staff members, beautiful hotel, lots of facilities, rooms are very comfortable and decor is superb. Location is perfect, wonderful hotel to stay at. Rooms also have a really nice balcony and small terrace. Hotel is very quiet and has a serene atmosphere. Would definitely visit again.

Wonderful stay. We'll come back in the future
    • One Bedroom Ocean Club Suite

Overpriced abit. Nearby construction

luxurious, spacious room, outstanding service & well trained staff. Kids friendly hotel with Excellent location

Week in Dubai
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

Excellent staff, the facilities are fantastic and the hotel is well positioned. The club lounge is relaxing and again the service is very good, chauffeur drive service provided was great and I used most days

below average
    • Deluxe Room

They did not have an atm machine (and it is fairly far from the hotel). And the workers at the reception after checking in had an attitude! Coffee machine was broken in the room and leaked water everywhere. They do not have chargers/ adaptors to offer when in need!

The location is good.

Location was just perfect.
    • Deluxe Room

Location was just perfect. I think that is one of the true selling points for these hotels is their location. Right from the beginning atmosphere felt just right as we were at home. Best hotel in Dubai.

Excelent hotel
    • Family Two Bedroom

Not being able to access the beach or the pool after 7pm. We had to go to the public beach as we were not allowed to use the one at the hotel.

Everything is good at this hotel. It is confortable, luxurious, quiet. Tge beach is really good, the kids activities are enormous. Tge satff is nice and the rooms.are amazing. We stayed in the family room. It is excellent for families.

Some of the employees where rude to me.
    • Deluxe Room

Some of the employees where rude to me. I also tried to call them so many times from the room and the operator hang up on me, also i tried calling them from their hotel number they werent answering.

Everything was excellent.
    • One Bedroom Gulf Suite

The food quality not good enough.. I think they need to improve the kitchen and find better chief

Everything was excellent. Luxury Hotel with perfect facilities.

Do the Ritz in Dubai at least once in your life!
    • Family Two Bedroom

It's the Ritz Carlton....and in Dubai it makes staying all the more appropriate. This hotel was absolutely fabulous. We only stayed two nights, but it was VERY difficult to find a reason to leave. The staff helped us book our desert safari (which was amazing) and our day trip to the Grand Mosque! Please try the Blue Jade restaurant (Delicious). I would definitely stay here again; my kids were thrilled by the entire experience!!

Felt established and generally well run.
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

Pool slightly grubby. Pool bar stools were lethal - a little girl managed to slice her finger whilst we were there, yet nothing was done to cordon the stool.

Felt established and generally well run. Great restaurants and staff.

The staff were excellent for our whole stay.
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

The staff were excellent for our whole stay. We stayed in a club lounge room and the check in was all done for us while we had breakfast. Our room was decorated and we had cake and flowers as we had both just celebrated birthdays. We spent a lot of time in the adult pool at La Baie where the bar staff were just the most welcoming, friendly, helpful and fun (Wassid and Robber).

Great location, club lounge best experience, staff wonderful...

What's not to like?

Great location, club lounge best experience, staff wonderful, best overall experience in Dubai so far and we've been going for 16 years

Whole stay was perfect, staff is best of class, only the...
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

Whole stay was perfect, staff is best of class, only the WIFI connectibility and speed is more from the 20th century, but overall, a perfect stay in a luxury suite for a week …..

Best location but no hotel sign for entry.
    • Deluxe Room

Reaching the hotel is difficult in light of absence of entry sign.

Best location but no hotel sign for entry. Friendly Staff but breakfast are lacking many of food varieties.

The best hotel in Dubai!

Nothing. It was perfect.

Amazing facilities, beautiful club lounge, excellent food and drink and lovely staff who will do anything to make your stay as special as it should be (especially Wasid, the head barman at La Baie Lounge - an adults only pool with pool bar - you can even smoke shisha in the pool!)

Fabulous
    • Deluxe Room

Everything, the room was spacious room, very clean, the service is amazing, I could not pass by any staff that was not smiling or offered help. Very friendly and professional. There were more than a pool for adults and kids plus the beach so were not crowded very much enjoyed swimming.

I did like the location, staff.
    • Deluxe Room

i did not like that booked the room with breakfast and dinner with booking through booking.com but it was not the case. they keep telling me that I did booking that way, but I know that selected the option with with breakfast and dinner. lessons learnt for me; no booking with booking.com.

I did like the location, staff.

Exquisite Resort

Nothing :-)

Everything, I've felt like they brought the nature of east Asia and the beach of Maldives in Dubai. On top of that the luxury of Ritz Carlton. We've not imagined that there's such a hotel in Dubai. You feel like you're in the heart of nature. Where just outside the exciting life of JBR. I want to highlight also, the generosity of service we've received.

Hotel up to the name
    • Ocean View Room

A bit of technical glitch with the TV in the room, broadcadting was often paused most probably due to poor connection.

The highly professional staff. The personnel especially in the restaurants and the pool bar was excellent. Young, well-trained, knowledgable professionals.

The front desk were super good employees, the rooms and bed...
    • Family Two Bedroom

Room service was slow to the point Fall sleep waiting for my mind night snack, coffee was taste less, chocolate chip cookie was hard that my kids did not eat it. Juices had no flavors at all. And after a few mIntues the food arrive they kept bugging us through ( phone calls and bell rings at 1:30 regarding payment although we did deposit money at the redemption when we first came.

The front desk were super good employees, the rooms and bed are amaaazig. Beach near the hotel by few steps. Great location

Excellent even in the hot months
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

Club lounge doesn’t accept kids after 6.30pm but they let me have food for them in the room All the staff was really helpful!

The beach The kids swimming pool The service in general Location of the hotel is perfect

So far we like another Hotel
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

Adult pool is very small especially sun beds -

So far we like another Hotel In Dubai but after this visit we felt in love with this one. The staff is unbelievable, the adult pool although small is brilliant and the service is top. Food was great and we really liked the cozy atmosphere - did a very nice and above arrangement for our anniversary in our room - just awesome - I would give 11 if i could

Excellent location and service. One of the best hotels I have ever been
    • Ocean View Room

The hotel is amazing. Service is outstanding, I can only recommend this place to anyone who wants to visit Dubai. Location in the Maria area is perfect as well. Special mention to the Lost and found team, Rana, Gustav and Kevin, they were extremely friendly and we met them every day on the beach. Unforgettable experience Thank you ALL

pleasant stay

coffee lobby wasn't delicious

food was delicious ( in room dining) room size is very good... beach and pools were really good ... restaurants has lovely views

WOW WOW WOWWW HOTEL: PERFECT AND AWASOME

NOTHING

WOW WOW WOOOW. THIS HOTEL IS THE BEST HOTEL I HAVE EVER VISITED. WONDERFUL STAFF, MMMM DELICIOUS FOOD, AMAZING ATMOSPHERE, EVERYTHING YOU LIKE AND WANT, I AM SURE THAT YOU WILL FIND IT IN THIS HOTEL. I AM REALLY LUCKY TO STAY IN THIS HOTEL DURING MY EDI VACATION. IT IS REALLY LUXURY HOTEL AND I RECOMMEND STRONGLY THE OTHERS TO VISIT SUCH AN AMAZING HOTEL. THANK YOU RITZ CARLTON, AND IN SPECIFIC, THE GUEST RELATION STAFF, TO MAKE MY OCCASION UNFORGETTABLE AND WOW. THANK YOU FROM DEEP HEART.

staff was great and made it for us.
    • Deluxe Room

nasty smell of cleaning chemicals in the room on arrival Not super clean, the key card of the previous guest found in the bathroom carpet had a few bits on it not cleaned up. Additional bed was not prepared and required follow up Check-in line needed our patience but 10 minutes into it, a friendly receptionist pulled us out to take care of us.

staff is great and very attentive especially in the restaurants

Good location, luxurious hotel.
    • Ocean View Room

Staff at the entrance door of the hotel could be less persistant about expensive taxis. Matress a bit too soft and bouncy.

Good location, nice breakfast, good restaurants, big rooms, nice facilities (pool, spa).

Paradise on earth
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

Our room is a bit far from the club but it's not really serious.

Superb service! We were treated like a king. All staff is friendly and professional.

Excellent, would definitely recommend it especially for families
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

We were so happy with the ritz Carlton. The hotel is beautiful for family’s and really laid back and relaxing. The staff are attentive and splendito is a lovely restaurant with great choices. The lounge was one of the best we had been too as well and definately worth the upgrade.

Simply Amazing.
    • Deluxe Room

It was perfect! Spotlessly clean, modern, tastefully decorated in a subtle Arabic style. The staff were attentive and kind and welcoming, concierge could not have been more helpful. Breakfast was outrageously good. I simply cannot say enough how wonderful each and every member of staff was. We have found the hotel we will always go back to in Dubai.

Amazing hotel for our family holiday
    • Deluxe Room

Could do with hand wash In the bathrooms

Spacious rooms with great views, staff were so friendly and accommodating. We couldn't of asked for a better place to stay for our holiday, highly recommend.

The hotel was good but not exceptional
    • Club Deluxe Room with Sea View

I booked a club room with sea views. To see the ocean you had to hang over the balustrade and look left. The food in the club lounge was very average and didn't cater to the Australian, English and European people.

The room was very comfortable. The hotel was good but didn't have any WOW factor about it. The swimming areas and the beach were very good.

Loved the extras as it was for my hubbys birthday - cake,...

Nothing loved it all

Loved the extras as it was for my hubbys birthday - cake, upgraded room and flowers made it extra special - all this was given without asking

A memorable experience of top quality leisure time round the clock!
    • Ocean View Room

Waiting nearly two hours to get into our room ... and the Pillows!

The genuine smiles and the positive attitude of the staff - every single one we had contact with … Well done!

very cosy room, nice atmosphere, great bath tub for a...
    • Deluxe Room

expensive place and breakfast is not even included. Then you pay for breakfast and not that much greater choice in comparison to other cheaper hotels

very cosy room, nice atmosphere, great bath tub for a relaxing bath in the evening.

Can't wait to come back!
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

Absolutely nothing

Everything, the beautiful, spacious suite and especially the large bathrooms. The staff were amazing especially at breakfast. A big thank you to Chef Sagar and his team for looking after us during our short stay. We only stayed two nights but we were treated like VIP's.

Horrible
    • Ocean View Room

Poor hotel not with Ritz Stander. The adults pool was small. It has a lot of prostitute !! I was extremely surprised how 5 star hotel allow this kind of people to be there. In the pool was 3 prostituties was laughing and marking jok of the expensive life and how mush are they gaining! I left the place as it was an Acceptable what it is going. At night I found one of girls of leaving with two man in front of the lobby waiting for there Taxi!! I was not sure I was in Ritz or 2 star hotel! I booked the hotel to relax and escape from the stress of the work! Too bed I didn’t make the good choice this time. Never ever going back to this hotel.

Wasn’t good as I expected from Ritz-Carlton
    • Deluxe Room

The staff wasn’t helpful. They are not concentrating on their job. They are very easily distracted... So, you need to remind them again and you need to follow up because they will not come to you to inform you while you are waiting.

Swimming pool and the beach

Browse The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai traveller photo gallery