Reviews of The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina 5 stars

Al Sufouh, Jumeirah, Al Sufouh, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#57 of 384 hotels in Dubai

Good location, big territory,
    • Executive Room with Sea View and Lounge Access

With informing in advance about exact arrival time (15:30) room wasn’t ready while check-in time 3 p.m. Proposal was - “to wait”. I think it is not correct and at least some fair proposal should be done.

Good location, big territory, Nice club lounge, the hotel facility itself is very good.

One of the best 4 nights in Dubai...
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

mmm... All was fine. No major issues which will make you upset.

Location was really great. Everything was close. Hotel is huge and facilitates were fantastic as well. Asia De Cuba Restaurant was excellent. I recommend to try Rice and Pork + Avocado (Cannot remember the name) :)

Room is good, and we had 2 beds which were big and comfort.
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

The valet parking need improvement.. The check in service was too bad.. The overall stuff attitude is a big problem.. The food quality is not for a 5 star hotel.

Room is good, and we had 2 beds which were big and comfort.. The pool was clean.. The location is good.

Check in efficiency (had to wait 45 min for luggage into the...
    • Executive Room with City View and Lounge Access

Check in efficiency (had to wait 45 min for luggage into the room)/ club room not on club floor / bad smell in the room/ promised spg discounts not given despite coupon

Spacious room.
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Our checkin was delayed until 5 pm however the hotel staff handled it very well and offered us complimentary dinner buffet. Kids club is not directly connected to the hotel main building, which is somehow not convenient especially during summer. Service received from the staff working at the breakfast buffet was not good.

Spacious room.

We had a lot of fun . Thank you Westin
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Recommend to add some water games for Kids and the Breakfast menu should be slightly upgraded

The Bed was extra comfortable and the Housekeeping were very attentive. Good Job

Hotel is not new but very well maintained.
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Beach is very good, but water quality is very poor. I believe that artificial islands near the hotel (The Palm) block water flows and minimise water renewal. Most of the guests preffered to chill near the swimming pool due to this problem.

Hotel is not new but very well maintained. Wi-Fi works perfect. Bath amenities quality is good. Breakfast variety is great! Hotel restaurants are very good and popular among locals.

Staff super friendly and flexible.

Nothing I can think of

Staff super friendly and flexible. Allowed very early check in with a huge smile as I needed to get ready for an event. The whole environment is super nice

PLEASE DO NOT USE MY NAME

Food was expensive.

Easy access to restaurants, etc. as my husband uses a walker. Restaurants easy to get to for my husband. Excellent variety of food with Thai, Italian, and buffet containing Middle Eastern, Chinese, Indian, etc. Room service menu very good. Service throughout the hotel was easy and excellent.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

While a lot was amazing, I was dissatisfied with the TV and...
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

While a lot was amazing, I was dissatisfied with the TV and channel selection. The TV brightness was so low, that viewing it before sunset is not pleasant. The channel selection is also very limited. Thankfully I didn't spend a lot of time in the room, and everything else was superb.

Everything was good, except for one thing: Staff was a bit...
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Everything was good, except for one thing: Staff was a bit greedy to serve the fresh fruit, I asked a few times about refill the bowl of fresh fruit and the answer I got from the staff was: “ but we already served it 2 days ago, we will serve it tomorrow for you.” Since it was so difficult to refill, we went to the grocery to got our own fruit. It’s unfortunate that a big hotel like this would give me this answer. Come on, it’s just an apple and banana!

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Superb, not long enough and we will be returning ❤️
    • Executive Room with Sea View and Lounge Access

The Club Lounge guests should have a little area poolside so that they could really slink into the relaxation of the hotel, even if it only supplied one drink at the poolside this would be helpful.

Everything absolutely everything. The location ticked all the boxes and the hotel was beautiful. The pools magnificent and the beach on your doorstep. A quick 10 dirham taxi ride away from The Walk and a 5 minute walk away from the Tram. The Westin has got it right ❤️

The location was great
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

The pool and beach staff are very rude Housekeeping is very bad Broken shower Very rude staff in the restaurants

The location was great Good breakfast Friendly reception staff

Good business hotel
    • Executive Room with City View and Lounge Access

1. The checkin and checkout process was really bad. We were told to wait for couple hours when checking in though we booked the room 2 months in advance and informed about early arrival. It is very uncomfortable to hang around the hotel jet lagged and sweaty waiting for an unknown period of time. The checkout was longer than expected because the lady at the reception charged us twice and then canceled the payment twice. Definitely the hotel management needs to reconsider the checkin process. 2. We didn’t enjoy the beach as it was a bit dirty and lots of jellyfish. Only 2 pools and only one really good one. Overall it is more a business hotel than it is for honeymoon or any other important occasions.

We chose this hotel for our second honeymoon as per our friends recommendation. We were a little bit disappointed with this hotel but overall it was good. The location is ideal to get anywhere you want. We payed a little extra to have access to an executive lounge, totally worth it.

It was a holiday like no other. I would do it again anytime.
    • King Suite

beach had blue turtles that bite badly. So we could not use the beach which was sad.

I loved the location, proximity to everything. I loved the guest service it was excellent. Pools were great! The children's club was excellent and my kids would not allow me to fetch them, they wanted to stay longer.

A fruitful fulfilling stay
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

When the hotel is very busy the customer service is not efficient, we had to make plenty of calls and long waits on the phone in order to reach the front desk, as they don't have time to pick up the phone. We were put in the wrong room initially and waited long for a feedback but they fixed it and switched us to a far better room that was highly satisfying so we were very happy customers in the end :)

I liked the comfort of the room and bed, spacious bathroom and spacious balcony, nice sea view. Multiple of places around and in the hotel to explore. I loved the facilities, various pool selections. It's a family oriented place as there are numerous life guards by the pool for the kids. Huge beach area. They also have nice cabanas to rent out. Your room may include a sunbed to relax outside in private. Also super nice and helpful staff!!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Location and facilities were excellent.
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Staff were efficient but not overly friendly. Loud music from nightclub/restaurant on Thursday night was disturbing until 1am.

Location and facilities were excellent.

Dissapionting, and very expensive
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

We had to pay more then double the booking.com quote because of the ages of my boys. I would never have stayed at this hotel if the information provided by booking.com was more accurate

Comfort, pool. beds,

the total all experience was great
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

check inn area was very hot and humidity lab pool water wasn't clean because the filters not working

beds and room size Soundless room room smells great

good facility and very poor staff
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

1. we suppose to check in @3.00 , we check in @ 4.20 as the room wasn't ready. 2. The lobby coffee shop is the worst hotel service I've been to, we have to look for someone to order from.. Really the worst service.

The swimming pool. My kid really loved it.

Very quiet, staff was very friendly and helpful.
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Small issue: The smell of the ground floor in front of the Buffet restaurant (which nearest to the outdoor access)wasn’t good,, u can smell it from the elevator at the first floor.

Very quiet, staff was very friendly and helpful.. room is big and comfortable. Clean and tidy,, love it

high expectations and average satisfaction
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

As a frequent traveler and a second time in Westin chain in less than one month you guys have to take some serious actions with your front staff (reception), honestly there are rules and procedures that everyone should follow in hotel business but the receptionist to tell me we are very busy in checking in with waiting list and to give you the room you should wait 3 hrs after the 1500 hrs checking in time is a big joke, the receptionist was serious telling me this and he really got bad sense of humor!!!! Another one special thanks to Mr. Jasmi who put down the time to only 1 hr, but he promised thing (free lunch)that he could not do and this is a another bad example / experience too. Hotel facilities and restaurants are great and service is really good but the most important thing is the people in front desk where you receive the first impression need a serious look on how to handle busy days.

Pool & Food

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Very nice rooms and excellent service.
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Allowing the kids to swim with their rubber ducks and rubber mattresses was very annoying and sometimes they blocked the swimming pool.

Very nice rooms and excellent service. Great place to spend a relaxing week.

Nice but pricey stay
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Expensive, but not that sophisticated in the common areas to justify the price. Shared children's club with Le Meridien, thus too many kids and overcrowded.

Good room. Nice pools, plenty of them. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Good place overall. good location in the city close to beaches and restaurants.
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Some rooms need maintenance. AC needs a good job too. in my room it wasnt working and had to switch rooms. Construction work happening and not mentioned on site so that wasnt cool.

Spacey rooms, really comfortable beds and good food. Friendly and helpful staff and managers.

It's not a 5 star hotel based to Dubai standard
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

The intiror was very old and out dated the lobby was not nice at all the breakfast was not good and the staff were not helpful and not friendly...the were meaintenence going on so it was noisy .... there were no supermarket or restaurants close by.

Big rooms

Disappointment with WESTIN HOTEL
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

The check in process took one hour: they had to change the room to a non smoking room although I have requested a non smoking room when I did the booking. Our room that smelled like cigarette buds. we called the front desk and they said they will refresh it. The air freshener did nothing and the room smelled of heavy smoke throughout our stay.

The architecture of the hotel. and how spacious the room was.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Great. Wouldn’t stay here again though. LocationXX
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

The workers/waiters at the breakfast room.. so unprofessional So far away from Dubai mall I had to pay 60 DHS going and coming. It’s actually far from almost everything except marina mall

Loved the beach!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!! And the paddle boats, jet ski, everything! Plus the breakfast buffet is great! Not like those other 5 star hotels this one’s good!

Love this hotel!
    • Executive Room with City View and Lounge Access

A little busier than usual as the Adult pool area was closed for a revamp which we were unaware of during booking. We had a couple of minor issues which were dealt with fantastically.

Love this hotel! Great size rooms, spotlessly clean as expected. Lifeguards are a plenty which is always reassuring!! The food is great in the Blue Orange, Lots of choice to please everyone and every culture! A good selection of nibbles in the Executive Lounge for afternoon tea and evening.

Didn’t enjoy my holiday.

The unwelcomeing staff, the cooling system in my room was not cooling as much, especially in the night. And d food was not what I expected.

Right from when I walked into the hotel, the staff that I met wasn’t friendly, didn’t feel at home all through my stay, the breakfast was rubbish, below my expectations, would never go back there or recommend it to anyone.

I loved my stay in westin, especially the staff.
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

I loved my stay in westin, especially the staff. they are super friendly with high levels of hospitality skills. A big thank to Ms. Victoria in guests relations for arranging beautiful birthday surprise in room for my husband's birthday 😊

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Fabulous stay, Friday Bubblicious Brunch a 'must-do'.
    • Executive Room with Sea View and Lounge Access

At the time of our visit (July 2018) there was major construction going on in the water in front of the hotel, spoilt the view a little.

Bency on reception was particularly friendly, courteous and helpful, an asset to the hotel. We had a Club Room and all the 'perks' that went along with it were excellent (afternoon tea, happy hour, airport shuttle). Room was lovely.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

• Executive Room with City View and Lounge Access

Major renovation works to adults area and pool so these areas can’t be used. The hotel doesn’t inform guests either prior to arrival or on checkin. An intruder acceded our room during the night whilst we slept. Again renovation works are being carried out by spice restaurant so you our awoken by drilling. Also service is very poor this was our 4th stay and the hotel certainly has lists is 5star service more like 2 stars maximum. Be careful when dealing with the management as they are very blasé when you complain ...

Thanks for Mr NIGEL from the reception team he was very...
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Thanks for Mr NIGEL from the reception team he was very helpful to meet all our requests at the check- in time. he also arrange a surprise party for our kids.

Disappointed on arrival but happy on leaving
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Check in! The welcome is nonexistent and there is no one there to guide or greet you. I arrived at 3:00 pm and didn't get to my room until 3:45 pm. We then had to move as they'd put is a room that stank of smoke. Whether it's the Westin or booking.com, they wanted to put four of us in a completely unsuitable room. The weekend got better, but not necessarily because of the staff or management.

The facilities for a young family are excellent. The separate kid's pool and the kids club kept my two young girls entertained. We only ate in Blue Orange as the the kids loved the play area and a buffet for them was ideal so they could pick and choose and we could control portion sizes.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Perfect place
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

I like the place and staff they r so kind and professional even with problems they handle it professionally and in very respected way I will only say thank u for the good time we had me and my family

Not recommended if you are booking for the beach!
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

The beach is not as nice as it used to be because of construction nearby, which explains why they are offering lower rates on the rooms. There is also some construction on the grounds of the property which contributes to some noise, nothing unbearable.

Dubai has very high standards as far as hospitality goes, the Westin was no less. lovely restaurants with good food and atmosphere in the hotel, comfortable beds and spacious rooms and bathrooms. They have a lovely pool for young kids and you can use the kids club at the meridian next door for an added cost.

The room was clean and spacious and comfortable,bathroom big...
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

The construction on the front of the beach and marina and some of the swimming pool area .Children noise in the restaurant in the morning because of small play space in the restaurant (which is shouldn’t be inside the restaurant).

The room was clean and spacious and comfortable,bathroom big and clean,the restaurant staff provide us with lactose free pastries for my wife which l really liked very much,the peach area private and wide and well organized.

This hotel exceeds any others I have stayed in in Dubai with regard to a family hotel
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

The beach is somewhat limited.

I have stayed in a number of hotels in Dubai visiting where we used to live and where my son still lives. My daughter and her family were visiting at the same time. This hotel exceeded all others with regard to being a great family hotel.

Facilities
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

The staff! Checking in was a slow nightmare, all staff at beach were extremely slow and unfriendly. Pity such a nice hotel with staff like that.

Facilities

Lovely staycation with the Kids !
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Food & beverages at the pool were quite expensive. Dinner buffet included in the half board could have been better.

Loved the big shaded children's pool The pool bar Nice sea view spacious rooms Complementary gift for children upon arrival is a nice gesture Life guards at kids pool are very nice and friendly Best chocolate crepe i've had in Dubai at the Blue Orange dinner buffet. Compares to the good ones in Paris. Lovely lady chef was making them. Other deserts were also very good. Extra children's bed was a proper comfortable bed which was great.

Glamorous hotel with wide open spaces and beautiful food
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

I could have been happier if there were less kids everywhere as it could get really busy and loud. Maybe I didn’t search around for the adult section so not sure if there was one.

The bed was the most comfortable bed if slept on, well Westin’s signature are their beds. The restaurants available are so delicious we tried the Spanish one on the first floor and it was absolutely delicious. Room service food was superb. The amenities, cleanliness, spacious grounds all are exceeding expectations. You could go a few days without leaving the hotel at all! Also loved that the resort shared the same coast line as the adjacent hotel so you have more options of pools to choose from.

Too many complains for 5 Star
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Slow check in. Housekeeping trying to enter the room while I’m sleeping and 10 minutes staying behind the door waiting after I said no need. No discounts for brunch. And most annoying - pool open at 9!!!! And cabanas on the beach you have to pay almost 30% extra of your 1 night stay. For what ???? For using hotel properly that you paid for already ? Didn’t feel comfortable there. But rooms are very nice!

Very big and clean and comfortable rooms . Super rooms

Very disappointing stay, usually can't recommend Westin enough as have often stayed there. aged now.
    • Executive Room with Sea View and Lounge Access

Ramadan, so some bars restaurants closed for refurb, lots of maitenance work going on. Tiles all broken near pool, poor quality towels, staff seemed tired and short staffed. Exec lounge closed and re-located

Five star resort that does not cater to gluten intolerant vegetarian guests
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

The thing that got my back up before even arriving was that full pre-payment for the hotel was taken at the time of booking, when other 5 star hotels in Dubai do not do this. I would have preferred to pay cash upon arrival (they could have still taken full payment if I had not shown up for check in). I appreciate that this is stated in the terms and conditions but not everyone clicks on the tiny *I on the app (one just assumes their process will be the same as other hotels). In 6 years of staying in various hotels in Dubai, it is the first time a hotel has taken prepayment in full. Aside from that: The blue orange restaurant was closed and I was not informed on check in. The Hunters bar & grill buffet simply isn't the same. Personally I would have closed the hunters bar and grill and continued serving lunch in the Blue Orange. Despite the fact there are several restaurants there is a distinct lack of choice regarding gluten free options for someone who is also a vegetarian. Staff seemed unfamiliar with the term gluten free and were not able to advise. This is massively disappointing when you have to revert to ordering your food in via deliveroo.

I loved the location, the beach and multiple pools including an adult only pool area and the many restaurants. Great size room with balcony and super comfy bed.

Very nice experience
    • Family Suite

It was overbooked the hotel and some delays from the staff for addressing issues

It was a very pleasant experience lots of restaurants and activities for entertainment both for kids and adults . Very good level of cleanliness .

Nice and enjoyable stay
    • Executive Room with City View and Lounge Access

The restricted times for club lounge. The hours for teatime and happy hours were restricted to two hours slot between 3to5 and 6to8.

Great big large rooms for families. We had connecting club rooms for us and our children. Enjoyed the buffet breakfast and tea time and happy hours at the club. Overall good service and great pool area.

Great family holiday!
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

For guests prices for drinks and food menus at the pool should be slightly discounted compared to what non residents pay.

Nothing to complain about, great service, friendly staff!

Overall is fine
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

One lady at the reception was really rude when we informed that at 4pm room was not yet cleaned. And she was saying was normal. I did then talk with her manager. He knows

The location. The beach area. The breakfast. The pools.

Good value for money. The air conditioning system in the room needs improvements
    • Executive Room with Sea View and Lounge Access

The only glitch in a great staying was the air conditioning system in the room which was pretty inefficient. I have required different times to fix it, but apparently there was no chances to get it working better.

The hotel has a magnificent structure, with lots of spaces and a rich, excellent breakfast, friendly staff, super comfortable bed. The Executive lounge was unavailable, but the hotel arranged a temporary lounge in the Presidential Suite, with really friendly staff, super attentive to the client's needs, always with a smile in their face. I have tried also their Iftar, during the Ramadan period. It was really good, with truly excellent value for money.

Disappointed compare to previous stays. Hotel surrounding/atmosphere have changed a lot!
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

View from the beach obstructed by building work. Really noisy pool packed with external visitors (with pool access). Low quality food even @ the executive lounge. I've been to Westin so many times before but this time it was a really disappointing stay.

Location and room balcony (even though view is not that great). Staff is really efficient.

The pools, beach and service were fabulous.
    • Executive Room with City View and Lounge Access

The building works that are happening when looking out to sea. Building works are everywhere in Dubai though!

The pools, beach and service were fabulous. Stayed in an Executive room which is definitely worth the extra cost.

This hotel is absolutely wonderful, quiet, elegant, very...
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

This hotel is absolutely wonderful, quiet, elegant, very private. This is an extraordinary resort. The facility, staff and service were exceptional.

Poor
    • Executive Room with Sea View and Lounge Access

The building is tired and repair is needed. Time Time ! I have been living in this hotel before and visit now after 10 months, see the difference. The construction of marina next to hotel makes it worth. Feel sorry for the hotel, as liked it before.

The personnel of the hotel.

Great choice for the tourists and people who are not fasting during Ramadan
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

The staff was so accommodating and the facilities was amazing. The beach front with the bar all day long serving food and drinks is a great addition to the hotel. There is a number of restaurants, clubs and cafes within the hotel vicinity as well.

Amazing hotel, great beach and amazing staff. I really do recommend this hotel.
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

The most thing that i hated that the A/C was connected to the room window so when you close the window door the A/C works but if it is open the A/C works, and that was the worst thing.

The hotel was amazing and the service was great! all the staff were very friendly and nice, they never say no they always want to satisfy our needs and the food was very good!!!

After this hotel, you will not want to book another place in Dubai for the money, food and location.

Nothing at all.

Absolutely nothing was too much trouble for this lovely hotel. From the minute we arrived, when we were offered a complimentary breakfast, whilst our room was being made ready after very early arrival, to the lovely late check-out, we had the most fabulous stay. The beds and the room were a joy to return to after a hot day. The pools and gardens really lovely and the staff helped us with all the details throughout the stay in a professional and smiling fashion. Their Bubblicious Brunch was outstanding and a highlight of our stay.

very nice stay and very good food, and excellent staff ....
    • Executive Room with Sea View and Lounge Access

sound of construction around the area..... and the sea area is no more a sea, but almost a lake because of the land fills in front of it

everything was very good, ... the food was very good too, and the staff were excellent.......the construction near the beach made it difficult to enjoy calm and quiet, but we understand this is no fault of the hotel

5.5
    Overpriced old hotel with good location
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

AC did not cool the room despite setting it to 20. Tv channels worked for a minute at a time. Needed to skip up and down continuously to refresh. Bed was very uncomfortable

We had a very pleasant stay. Can recommend this hotel.
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

The carpet in the room needed replacing - there were marks on it and it loooked old and faded. It made the room smell a bit musty. We also got to the breakfast restaurant before 10.30 but they cleared everything away at 10.30 sharp before we could order anything. We were very disappointed as we had to pay the full price.

There was a lot to offer and the facilities, especially the swimming pools, were excellent.

never to stay at this hotel again,
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

the hotel is very tired, the showers was cold with no hot water, the valves are very old , service to the rooms was sloe

very noisy poor organisation around the restaurants, breakfast was organised disorder

I'll come again and again
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

The restaurants , the staff was very easy , the pools the wethaer and the atmosphere

I loved the hotel a lot and I really had nice experience in the hotel 🏨 love it

Great pools
    • Executive Room with City View and Lounge Access

Lack of customer service not a five star! Had to chase pool service staff Misleading age limit on children. If your child is 12 then you pay more. Not up to 12 like it suggests.

Great pools

Westin Dubai Mina
    • Executive Room with Sea View and Lounge Access

Charged adult prices for my 12 year old which was over the top. Noisy with building work when by pool/ beach and can be very noisy with jet skis and speed boats on a afternoon. Waiters at breakfast need training better.

Luxury hotel, house keeping staff very friendly.

Grossly negligent...completely dissapointed!
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Disgusted with their service...clearly they dont give a damn about customer experience, especially when things go wrong. They served RAW PORK to my 6yr old who already has allergies...the pic is what they served after 'preparing specially'

Hard for me to say anything positive after the way we were treated....disgusting!!(see the pic of 'specially prepared' food they served to my daughter..unfortunately she ate half a sausage b4 we noticed it..we have been worried for days without any resolutiin from the hotel...fisrt family holiday ruined

Beside perfect location in Dubai, & perfect facilities I...
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Too many people on Friday brunch... then again it just goes to prove the hotel experience is amazing.

Beside perfect location in Dubai, & perfect facilities I would like to point out that stuff working at the Hotel made it exceptional experience. Specially I would like to thank Adnan Mulalic for amazing experience my family and I had from choosing the perfect room for my family, and my mom traveling with us, to all the help around organizing our vacation as relaxing and interesting.

comfort of the room
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

the noise due to the works in th emiddle of teh sea in the front of the hotel complicated checkin complicated experience to extend the stay / pb of rate.... staff not always well trained

comfort of the room the buffet and the breakfast

The WORST experience ever😭
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Don't know from where to start!! - waiting till 4pm to get the room. - noisy outside day & night. - bad location to get there or to go out. - Didn't like the spa atmosphere.

Nothing at all Believe me:( - small balcony. - the view was Horrible. - rooms are not soundproofed. * Forget relaxing in that hotel!

Well located.
    • Executive Room with City View and Lounge Access

No designated staff for rooms. Some days our room wasn’t attend and we had to call for extra towels, shower gell etc.

Well located. Amazing pool and beach area. Totally perfect.

Highly recommend.
    • Executive Room with Sea View and Lounge Access

Only small things but check out took longer than it should because of items that incorrectly showed up on our bill. Also the shower was tempermental.

My wife and I had a great stay. Things we liked include the beautiful room decor, the adult pool, the fast and efficient customer service on whatsapp (surely the future), very helpful concierge and the great range of high quality al a carte restaurants on site, particularly Fish.

Good stay
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Taxes were about third of the total price and these taxes were not so easy to detect while making the booking through booking.com, Since the taxes are fixed percentages, they should be automatically part of the original price

All good especially the breakfast and the beach

The noise from building work incessant. Generarly OK.
    • Executive Room with Sea View and Lounge Access

The main Dining area was of poor standard the food was not sufficient quality. There should be adults only area for eating. It had the fee of a canteen. Food presentation was very poor.

Bed was excellent and the Executive Club Room very good

Below average hotel.
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Unfortunately their Air conditioning units are very old and outdated. The room took several hours to get a little cooler. Even in the hotel hallways, the AC is not working. The bathroom toilet was disgusting and not scrubbed. The bed covers were dusty. Unfortunately I’ll not stay here again.

Great location, great view, I my opinion this hotel is great for families. The hotel encourages the guests to recycle and save the environment.

Used to have a very good view on the sea but now the beaches...
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

Mainly the bathroom. The water pressure in the shower is low and the shower door is not tight enough to stop leaks. Both are not acceptable in a 5 Star Hotel.

Used to have a very good view on the sea but now the beaches around it have been ruined by construction works. However, still a good hotel.

Very nice!
    • Deluxe Room with Sea View

This is the second time we stay here. The first time was business this time was for birthday celebration. We like the rooms, staff, beaches and restaurants. The breakfast is very good unfortunately we couldn't stay for breakfast had a T-time too early in the morning.

Browse The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina traveller photo gallery