Reviews of Tulip Hotel Apartments

5a street 317 community, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#175 of 318 Holiday rentals in Dubai

6.2

• Studio

none that i can think of

The hotel check in staff was very helpful. I reached early at 5am after an overnight flight and had a meeting at 8am. I requested for a room to rest and freshen up so that i am at my best for the meeting. The check in staff obliged. I was really happy with the service Overall the rooms are big. I used the kitchen facilities also and cooked a couple of meals. Centrally located next to al fahidi metro and also close to nearest bus stop at Four points sheraton. I would highly recommend this place in bur dubai to anyone

• Studio

Cleaning guy very careless not keeping tissues, water,soap... I stayed on 4 th floor you should train them properly

Great location, value for money and friendly reception staff.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Receptionist lady. No sense of customer service. She dont even communicate with you and you will be clueless whats going on while standing infront of her in tje reception and she is busy doing other things. Its like doing transaction with a machine. So annoying. Then, I requested for dental kit. After calling reception. Nothing has been delivered to the room. Not a good place to feel welcomed and relaxed.

• Studio

The cleanliness the lobby bath room was very dirty rooms were dirty too they reserved 2 rooms with two extra sofa beds while we only need 1 room with 2 single beds and one sofa bed which was more than enough ffor three and the employee delated is from the check in about 30 min and she was unpolite with us then when we were making the check out they said that they have to charge frim the mini bar one sprite can and a bottle of water while we dudnt use any item from the mini bar and the bottle of water was for free and on our second night some fight were in a near room we tried to call the receptiin but the phone was not working even the tv wasnt working ☹️Ill never repeat my visit to that hotel at all

The manager at the end of the argument with the staff he tried to solve the prob.

Tulip do not allow guest from outside, most of hotels and apartments are allowing guest from out side so it's not worth to stat there. They should allow guest from out side.

Nothing....

• Studio

Breakfast is average and no USB sockets to charge your mobile devices. It demand us to buy our own power plug to charge mobiles.

Hotel room is good and hotel is reachable to shopping and restaurants. Staff is very friendly.

• Studio

Swimming pool must be 24 hours as it was only 9-6.

Our overall stay very really good, staff was really helpful. Location was good not far to get around to placeses. Bonus travel desk is inside which was really handy and had great deals. I will recommend this hotel and would love to come back and stay.

• Studio

Our keys went missing and we had to pay a fine. This was unfair.

The hotel is very conveniently located at the heart of Bur Dubai. There are many restaurants, dining areas and a shopping mall a few minutes away at Burjuman. Taxis are available near the hotel and Metro station is a walking distance. I highly recommend the hotel to others.

• Studio

Tulip must provide tooth paste and shaving set which is important for guests who are traveling without these things

Cleanliness and attitude of staff towards guests

• Studio

Lobby area is very small

Rooms were equipped in best possible way i.e. Washing Machine, Kettle, Microwave, Electric Oven, Big Fridge, Safe, Cabinets. Metro was just 5 minutes walk away.

• Studio

The hotel front office manager is extremely rude & arrogant. I would not recommend the hotel to anyone. Keeping our passports for hours was shocking. Never checked in a hotel & they confiscate your passports for hours. I felt like a prisoner

I did not like anything at all not what I was expecting

• Studio

The kitchen did not have sufficient utensils - only the basics. This made food preparation and cooking very difficult. The small electric hob did not heat up very well, and this made it difficult to cook. Although we had requested an early check-in this was not honoured, and we had to wait for around 3 hours before we could access the apartment. It was annoying that the hotel did not bother to email us in advance to let us know this would happen.

Very clean in the apartment and in all the public areas. The swimming pool and sunbathing area on the roof was quiet and well-maintained. The hotel is in a good location - only 5 minutes walk from Al Fahidi Metro Station, and 15 minutes walk from Dubai Creek and the historic Al Fahidi area. There are plenty of small shops and supermarkets nearby for purchasing food and provisions.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Leakage noice in bedroom while sleeping

There were a leakage problem and water leakage noice was coming whole night due to which i was not able to sleep. This issue was raised but never resolved.

• Studio

Everything, Starting from the front desk member at the check in, till the room cleanliness, till the aggression of the housekeeping, although I've been there several times. I guess they've changed the staff, or the management. Would never recommend, or be there again

Quiet zone, nothing more

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Propably Tulip is worst hotel in Dubai. Such a poor customer service. Filthy apartment, dirty kitchen, broken bins, old furniture. Pool was unheated so we couldn’t use it, gym was like a garage, change rooms were filthy with not a single hook or a lock. Photos on web are decades old. Cleaning/room service was terrible, cleaner didn’t spend more than 5 mins to clean whole apartment. Despite several complains management took no notice. HUMBLY advise this place is not for someone travelling from US/Australia/UK. This is only for people coming from Ind/Pak/Bangladesh who visiting abroad first time. If Dubai authorities are reading this then they must take an action.

• Studio

The only thing what I didn't like, that the apartement wasn't so clean. Window and wall in the kitchen, also curtain in the bedroom were really dusty and once I've seen a cockroach running through our hallway. We didn't want to move all of our staff into another room, so that's why I didn't even complain. And I believe the staff would have solved the problem right away if I did so.

Great and quiet location, close to the green metro line. The pool area is very nice. The staff was very kind, and we got a huge suite with no extra payment. Really good stay.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

As suggestion, Housekeeping services can be enhanced or can be made up standard more to make it WOW Superb !

Excellent place to stay specially when you want to stay for longer with pace of mind. Nice location, nearby accessibility is good for supermarket, Metro, shopping options. Great Value for money and overall excellent experience.

• Studio

The location is crowded and quite far away from attractions. Parkings were available but a bit dirty.

Internet speed was very good. Staff were helpful and respectful and the room was quiet at the day of the reservation.

• Studio

EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SHOWER ALONG WITH ROOM.

It was the worst experience of my life when it comes to checking in to a hotel, this place spouse to be the Apartments types that serve you what you look for, i will start with checking process. Upon arrival at the front desk i saw Mr. Saif who was not happy that i stay in their hotel so very rude and asking for ID like i owe him something and i past my due date, very disrespectful and rude which i don't recommend at all to be on a front desk receiving guests cause he is not made for that. I checked into my room and room was so smelly that i can't describe, shower and toilet was so small that even a 8 years old kid will be short of breath in there, thanks God it was just two days but trust me that place is not even worth for an hour. Very poor customer service, i will say that don't even know what customer service mean. You ask for something like my room internet and TV wasn't working so i called and my bad luck Mr. Saif answered it again so i can explained that i need my internet and TV fixed, there person took 4 hours and nothing happened so when i called again he is telling me will the guy is on dinner break, i called again and nothing happened so three times i called and nothing happened and wasted like 6 hours to get it fixed finally. So my dear tourists this place is not for you guys, no matter where you traveling from :( any other place will be much better than this facility.

• Studio

Bed Bugs Bit me the whole night & I couldn't even sleep properly. There was too much noise in the lobby which was audible inside the room. TV wasn't working

The staff was friendly. Location of the Property is in the centre of Bur Dubai. Easy access to Public Transports & Main Road.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

There was a dripping sound coming from the air conditioning

The pool was nice as were the steam and sauna the rooms were spacious and had everything we needed I would have given this hotel maximum review except for the reception guy Serg who was totally un helpful and made everything a drawn out process you could even ask him for directions without problems he was a constant nuisance and we done our best to avoid him totally during our stay as he was creating problems all the time I had prearranged payment at the hotel which serg said was not correct and tried my card four times before he found that the property had been paid for but asked for 400 dirhams anyway he was a total nuisance during our stay and we were happy with all the other staff who were fantastic and it was such a relief when we checked out that serg wasn’t working overall the stay was ok breakfast was poor but everything else fine even the problem with the air con was manageable but serg will be my memories from staying here absolutely no customer service skills at all 👎

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Bad Smell in bedroom, they replied its because of cooking by those people stay there before [Its not true]. Room Images on Booking.com and actual one is very different. furniture and other items are bit old. Small TV and preferred channels not available.

Spacious room, kitchen facility and free parking facility

• Studio

The staff is nothing but rude, so lazy to attend the needs of the guest specially the indian lady in the reception and Shakir Pattan!!! Those people needs a training for Proper Customer service relations!

Nothing to like at all!

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

• Studio

Staff need to be more courteous and supportive

Excellent choice for those who are looking to stay at hotel + cook their own food , avoid laundry expenses as its as good as Airbnb Very close to metro station and close to downtown nothing to complaint as such.

• Studio

Everything went well. I like the place. i believe anytime i visit Dubai i will like to stay at your hotel. Thanks.

Everything was okay just that no coffee was giving to us. All the same everything went well. Thank you, Tulip Hotel Apartment. See you next year.

• Studio

On the downside however, check in is not until 2pm & its located in the busier side of dubai.

The staff were exceptional. The apartment was clean and comfortable and good value for money. Location is convenient, not to far from the burjuman mall & metro station. Would highly recommend this place for a short stay in dxb.

• Studio

Very heavy front doors. Curtains were torned. Bedding was not neat and sheets were old and stained. Dusty dusty apartment overall. Bath tub was stained

It was a quite room

• Studio

My wife went a day earlier than me. I made the booking and turned up a day later. They were less than friendly to my wife staying and not paying. No matter how many times she re assured them they insisted she pay a deposit. The next day before I came they also called he many times to check out. When I arrived I paid promptly. Then I had to go early and my wife stay until the end of the booking. I asked if there were charges and was told no. Later that day I was given a less than friendly call telling me I owed money. It was wrong and an apology was made. I had to go and make sure before I left they had the receipt for my wife's deposit, my payment receipt and the managers word all was paid. Felt really unhappy regarding this. The towels were old and thin. The bed linen had seen better days. The property overall could do with a makeover. Won't be going back to the Tulip

Good location to get around dubai. Near a metro station and a shopping mall

• Studio

The shower cubicle was too small and uncomfortable for my height

Cosy spacious and comfortable studio with lots of storage, nice kitchen and comfortable bed and good aircon.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The cleaners need to do better, proper wiping of table tops and focusing to ensure cleaning is perfect. The balcony was extremely messed up with bird droppings, they never use discretion to clean it except you tell them yourself.

I used the 1 bedroom apartment, it is lavishly spacious and equipped with whatever I ever needed to make myself comfortable.

• Studio

The staff was really nice ,they helped me in the midnight I had a problem with the shower but really very helpful staff ,the housekeeping night staff also very helpful . I will definitely visit this place back again only because of the staff .the reception boy who checked me in very smart and helpful.keep up the good job

• Studio

small pool size on the roof and almost impossible to find a place to sit and enjoy.

It was a lovely experience very nice stuff and good location...we received an upgrade to our type of room all was clean and functional from kitchen appliances to tv box which had 1000 channels to choose from. We will definitely return to this property in the future!

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Everything was very bad. Staff (worth ever) accessibility was not that I thought.

Nothing I like in this hotel. Waste of money. not recommend it to anyone else.

• Studio

The customer service is very poor. It was a very bad experience and i will not try this hotel again because of poor service of the staff at the reception during our stay.

• Studio

The bathrooms were small compared to the generous size of the apartment.

I liked the convenience. The neighborhood was okay, and within my price range. Al Fahidi metro station was an easy walk away. The eight dollar breakfast was a very fair value.

• Studio

Kettle and iron was not working i took 2 hours to wait for another iron. Balcony was dirty. The bathroom had a bad smell.

Bed was comfy. Spacious living room

• Studio

Staff not at all professional, rude guests who r screaming in the corridors late at night and early morning, maitenance work starting at 09am. Thanks to Mr Saeed receptionist and Mr Omar security who are polite and professionals.

Location, close to the metro, to burjuman center and restaurants.

Nothing to mention

Location was perfect. Majority of superstores are just walking distance. Lots of Indian restaurant on walking distance. Pool on the roof top is very good. Pool attendant Imdiaz was very helpful and an excellent example of customer service. Hotel receptionist was very helpful and co-operative. Spa facilities was very good.

• Studio

The location of the property is perfect with very good connectivity through metro stations. Very reasonable and you can avoid high taxi fares. Indian Restuarants very near by, so good for students traveling for exams. Staff members- Azam, Sunny & Paramjert Singh were very friendly in guiding with things around.

• Studio

- no in-room dining option - no breakfast included with the stay - poor maintenance / cleaning by the housekeeping staff - no promptness to respond to customer queries / requests

I got the booking done at a very reasonable tariff, and was upgraded (for free) to a 1-bedroom, after I complained about the multiple issues with the Studio that I was originally allocated

• Studio

The main issue is the area. As the city is huge, this area is quite far from the downtown and even further away from Dubai Marina. You can also get everywhere using the metro, though. Apart from that, oven and TV weren’t working.

Very big apartment, good air con, and a pool at the roof level. 2 Metro stations are fairly close.

• Studio

Nothing to write about. Everything was absolutely great. Of course you can not expect golden cutlery for such price ....

I appreciated the location of the hotel, as it was very close to the metro station, restaurants, supermarket. The room was clean, personal helpfull, so we had a really nice time. Area of the hotel is very quiet.

• Studio

cleanliness could have been little better. also there was some construction going on , which was not stopped. and it was in the time 9-6. and dint even inform us nor did they give other room.

They changed 500 DH more for my daughter which was not the booking.com receipts. But i properly mentioned the age during booking...which can be cross checked from your data base..which i didn't digest..please care care of the issue.

Location snd kitchen

• Studio

Small toilets, a bit expensive, time taken at the time of checkin(had to wait for an hour as our room was not ready).

Spacious rooms(bigger than most), cleaning, location, staff, parking, kitchenette, facilities.

• Studio

Breakfast provision, not up to a good standard

Friendly staff, very professional , very helpful, clean and tidy, high standard of fitting, good service, well equipped apartment,

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Change towels. Clean the bathrooms. Change chairs in the rooms.

Staff are friendly but the general standard of the hotel is going down. I spoke to them about this. The towels are brown from white. The bathrooms smell bad and unkempt. They have a good swimming pool.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Hotel is getting very old, needs a lot of cleaning and maintenance job! Swimming pool is only for adults and the watcher is not available during the whole pool opening hours, only between 3-7 PM. We asked for smoking rooms and we couldn't have, and when my husband asked them about this they threat him by police if he tried to smoke! Some of the oven hotplates were not working. I don't recommend this hotel for staying.

Rooms are specious and you got almost all what you need in this room for a comfortable stay.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Can't figure out any thing of such

The Apartment is arguably the best family friendly property in Bur Dubai. We have been staying at this property for our annual vacations for upwards of four years now. And we are happy with the facilities at the property.

• Studio

The timing of swimming pool was not good... Just enjoyed only once... as I am working in dubai... The swimming pool time allotted was during my working hours .... so only enjoyed on friday (holiday). I hope next time it will change.

• Studio

The bedshits were not clean at the arrival and the smell of room was strange,but after our complain they sent two housekeepers who cleaned and changed everything.The staff is polite and friendly.The iron is not very good.

Good value for money,the area is not luxirious,but has everything we need around(mall,supermarkets,pharmacy,beauty salon).There is balcony in the room.

• Studio

The pool guard,very rude-even had and argument with him -He is from Pakistan. He was very rude in talking -sitting with other guest and sulking about us which my wife heard and we had an argument.He said kid without float not allowed to swim, we took the kid out we followed what he said. I picked up a towel he said don't take to the room use it n keep it back all other guest looking at me so embarrassing -as if i am uneducated will take the pool towel to the room. y need to shout n say .Due to this we did not use the pool again the next day.

Good spacious rooms , cleaning staff & reception n excellent facility.

• Studio

Room where not clean we seen cockroaches in the room

Nothing they left my laugage in the car park all my expensive chocolates got melted I was so disappointed

• Studio

I dont like how their doorbells work, a piece of metal to bang where all of the other room can hear. Even the people from the hallway you can clearly hear them walk. Hard to rest.

The location is very close to the Metro Station

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The room was dirty, floors looked like they had been washed with dirty mop. The balcony was covered in bird droppings and cigarette butts. The cutlery was filthy. The bathroom counter area looked like it had not been washed in a long time. The curtains were stained. The bed was extremely hard. In all not a pleasant experience.

The pool was nice.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The television was programmed to only speak their language,not all the gym equipment worked.

I liked the breakfast and the services.The staff were friendly and effective.

• Studio

No issue with the hotel at all but as mentioned above the lies of booking.com made me really upset it was not for the first time it was second time in a row i sufurred loss due to their lies, miscommitment and no integrity towards customer hopefully next time I will try to avoid this website as there are so many other reliable sites are also available.

We stayed there for almost a month along with my infant baby every one was very helpful from reception to cleaners specially ms. Eman and indian lady at the reception. Overall it was a very good stay. One thing I would like to mention regarding booking.com that for the second time in a row I had a pathetic experience with them there commitment is not more than a joke extremely dissapointed with booking.com and their lies and miscommitment for the second time regarding price and it's guarantee.

• Studio

Every thing is best here

My best stay in any hotel in dubai it is awesome all staff is really nice and helpful swimming pool is wonderful.swimming instructor/life guard Mr imdad hussain was really helpfull and is a great instructor as he taught lessons to my 3yearold daughter its a lovely rooftop pool with brilliant staf. Reception guys room service house keeping all knew how to take care of their guests. Security mr shakeel is a wonderful man Beell boy saleem too plus maany more. I m so happy with the service and hotel that i extended my stay here and i m not going any other hotel. Best hospitality services i ever had

• Studio

The swmmingool was is dirty The toilet smell bad The responsibility the boss of the swimmingpool Te is not proffisjonal not gentleman spesial not with woman and some time te is rude and rulles from his head and he let womas swim with clothes and hijab witout shower kids and men with underwear and he have skindease on his back and he swim with sweather he have my soon it it's no kontroll what he do he skek his work like police and talk alot noicy enoing The hotelhave alot bugs no woman klean just men womas is better thank men to do that cleaning There is not any Table Chairs to sit and eat for any ..... Just a smal table for sofa .... We will never came back to tulip Apartments hotel .....newer

• Studio

Problem int the A/C , couldn't be fixed. Problem in washing machine. The sofa bed is not opening. I had to put deposite 50Dh for one extra key card for my wife !!! Not clean?! The gym male section , was not clean at all !! And very bad smell!!!

• Studio

The apartment may not look very upscale/elegant, however it was very clean.

We were upgraded to a 1 bedroom apartment instead of the studio that we booked, so we were delighted. The apartment was very spacious, clean and equipped with good amenities. The staff was genuinely warm and friendly!

• Studio

The facilities and value of money Staffs are well accommodating, good attitude positive vibes.. I meet 1 friend Filipino lady her name is asha She's so active and taking care all the guest.. for sure I will recommend it to my family and friends.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Fire alarm going off few times dues to a fault in system. Although staff dealt with it perfectly.

Perfect communication and customer service from all staff. They all went out of their way to make my stay as wonderful as I was. It's my second time here and I kept delaying my trip to my country daily, because I enjoy stay and the area soo much. Perfect location, very clean and mist spacious one bedroom in town. Best price available. Will go back whenever I can. Very caring staff,for all visitors. Shopping at Meena bazaar and Al fahidi centre a for great bargains.Restaurants all around good quality and cheap. Metro at beginning and end of road. Burjuman centre and different shops all around. Best place to stay middle of town.

• Studio

The doors in my apartment need a tune up because it was hard to close and open them.

Great location, close to the Metro station. Room temperature was excellent, excellent room sizes, good quality WiFi, good size pool and sundeck area, very friendly staff.

• Studio

The cleanliness was questionable...the bathroom especially was extremely unclean with black spots and marks in all the corners. There were spiders and roaches in the room and bathroom. The day we arrived, we were greeted with hair and stain marks on the bed sheet and duvet cover. Seems they weren't changed when the previous guest checked out. On the same day while I was going out to get a few things, I asked the receptionist to arrange for the sheets and duvet cover to be changed but they were not...needless to say we had bite marks and red spots on our bodies the next morning. The housekeeping staff came in everyday but all they did was change towels, mop the floor and replace toiletries, the bathroom was not cleaned once throughout our 7night stay. I am extremely unhappy about my stay especially because of the marks and spots we got on our bodies. I will not be returning to this hotel.

The only good thing about my experience was the staff. They were very friendly and mostly helpful. It was also very quiet, most times it felt like we were the only guests in the entire hotel.

• Studio

they charge me with extra amount of 1000 dirhams to upgrade my room and still it's like the same room I booked and they don't come daily to clean the room they will not change the mattress until I tell them so

it was very poor in everything.

• Studio

If we instruct (Makeup room request) to clean the room after 12 P.M Room service not doing properly, Some days House keeping was very Poor. Location is behind the front road so Taxi drivers will confuse to find the hotel.

This Hotel Room size was very big , Spacious, descent environment & with in economic Budget also , Particularly Indian Families are defiantly like their hotel facility (Room size, kitchen equipment, Swimming pool & room size) Mainly this hole near to Metro station & Dubai center also. Back street of hotel u can reach Dubai Museum , Indian Temples , Boating to Gold souk with in one street walk able & All staffs are friendly particularly Ms.Ayesha (Front officer) , Saleem etc... . Their is no hidden charges and cheating charges very genuine hotel. Theirs is one market name Copping Grocery shop they are doing free Door delivery of food product through phone order its very good & Time saving

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Studio

In reality I have not enjoyed stay at hotel. The hotel beds were old and extremely uncomfortable. I failed to get them replaced despite my time and again reminder to staff The morning breakfast was completely South Indian style. Giving little option for other people

Staff was good. Very helpful and politie Cleanliness very good. Location was execellent.

• Studio

Bollywood movies / news options were not enough vis-a-vis guest profile. Washroom is too small.

Good place to live for long time. With family it feels like second home. My family stayed month and booked for 1 month hotel apt. Rooms are truly specious except washroom :-) parking was good too

• Studio

Bollywood channel options were less. Requests more Bollywood channel along with news channel via-a-vis guest profile. Door was bit hard to open and close. Even my son who is 7 yr old n older parents couldn't open the door smoothly.

It was very specious studio flat. All facilities including cooking were available. Very decent hotel appartment for family. Better connectivity thru Metro

• Studio

- I loved the location! The hotel is just next to the metro station and every place in Dubai is easily accessible. The neighborhood is also very safe - My studio had all necessary facilities, cutlery, plates, washing mashing, drying rack... The kitchen is spacious and has all necessary equipment like microwave, kettle, oven... - The hotel staff was very friendly and welcoming! They were always available if I had any questions - Free Wifi and free parking

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

• Studio

Everything was bad overall extremely bad experience. Upgraded us to a very 1bhk room which was extremely bad ... dirty and in bad condition half of the things was broken or damaged. Bed was stiff and uncomfortable.

They upgraded us.

• Studio

I cannot point out anything I didn't like

The location is near Al Fahidi Metro station which gave me ease of movement throughout Dubai. The staff were very friendly. I was worked on very fast when i was checking in. Cleanliness was a top notch. I loved the fact that I came with my Fiancee and wasn't asked any questions as some people had told me that some hotels ask for Marriage certificates. I would recommend this Hotel Apartment 100% and I would book with them the next time am in Dubai

• Studio

The hotel as a hotel wasn't bad. The room couches need maintainance. The real problem is that every morning the room service stuff were carless and very unprofessional. I woke up every day at 8 am on there very loud voice talikg to each other, slamming the doors ,laughing. There voice hade a strong echo sconce there no carpets in the corridor to. I called the reception but in vain. I even talked to the reception desk face to face but nothing happened. I even came out of my room and asked them to b quit . But really nothing happened so I hade to book in another hotel. Managment is so weak. I Realy hade hard time continuing with my business day. Tiered and nervous. I really wanted to call the olive but unfortunately I have no time to waist.

The hotel as a hotel wasn't bad. Price is ok

• Studio

The only thing they need to do is get a longer lead for the irons and the mattresses on sofa beds really need to be changed they are expired otherwise no other fault in this hotel/apartment!!

Firstly I would like to say Mr Asghar is truly an asset to Tulip hotel/apartment. Excellent management! We had few issues which were dealt with accordingly and we also made a request on the last day which was met which made our visit even more special. A big thank you to Mr Asghar. The receptionist, bellboys, swimmingpool attendant & housekeeping on the 2nd & 4th floor were excellent..as we were a family of 8 with 6 young kids from 20months to 15yrs the staff was very professional , courteous & always there to help no matter how big or small with a smile at all times & were great with the kids whenever they met them! This is my 2nd stay at this hotel/apartment & we have booked this hotel & will be going back again in next couple days and hoping to have a stop over in November again! The airport is about 25mins away & it is very near to public transport. Alfahidi metro station & Alkhaleej centre which has a small food court (kfc,McDonald's, Pizza hut & others) literally 2min walk & 10min walk to burjuman mall which has carrefour inside which is a bonus! Looking forward to my next stay again! I have extended family whom I have recommended this hotel to which they will be booking aswell.

Browse Tulip Hotel Apartments traveller photo gallery