Reviews of Sharjah Tulip Inn Hotel Apartments

Bu Daniq Area, street 14, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

#38 of 71 hotels in Sharjah

Location & Staff
    • 1 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment

Check in 15:00 - we couldn't get the room until 14:30 . Waited 1 hour in the lobby. Room service did not have line phone. They will come to your room to make an order. Selected Non smoking room - but you can smell cigarettes nearby rooms and in walking ways. Our toilets smell cigarettes.

Location & Staff

At the time of checking I paid but was out for the meeting...
    • Studio Deluxe

At the time of checking I paid but was out for the meeting and when i came back I do not wanted to stay was returning back to my house. I asked for the refund or voucher they regretted to refund, I didn't use any of the service in the room. I believe the same room they have allotted to another traveler.

Disapointment!
    • Studio Superior

There was no hot water in the shower. You have to get cold shower. Toilet was not clean. Bed was very smal and very very uncomfortable. For the price I paid, totally disapointment.

Not a good hotel
    • Studio Deluxe

Old furnture,scrashed walls,some of the facilities were broken like wash basin,the shower door is not easy open and close,staff on the restaurant were not cooperative and they do not help

Good Hotel in Sharjah for business or leisure trip.
    • Studio Deluxe

Kitchen appliances not in good condition. Most of the TV channels are in local language.

Got a free upgrade of room. Location of hotel is very convenient.

Excellent Stay
    • Studio Deluxe

thanks for the free upgrade. The room is very big with kitchen, living room and two bathrooms. very comfortable bed. location is very convenient. room is clean and not noisy.

It was pretty ok
    • Studio Deluxe

The check in wasn’t a breeze as the staff at the reception had no idea we were coming though we book from booking.com.

The room was okay and pretty cheap for a last minute booking. It’s a studio so in the morning, you can cook and skip buying for overpriced hotel breakfast.

Agging hotel with very poor maintenance. Dos not deserve the .money I paid for
    • 3 Bedroom Apartment

No thing . Agging hotel. Every thing in this hotel is old .No maintenance at all or improvement. Old furniture, old windows, cracks on the wall for almost most of the rooms, dust getting in side due to very poor window sealing .Toilets are not well maintained or cleaned. And no decoration at all and all lights are not bright.You feel inside a cave.Soao one per two person!. Cleanness poor.

No thing at all.

it was wonderful in the beginning but not too enjoyable at the end.
    • Studio Deluxe

luggage storage, give Genius Perks, daily water and prompt cleaning of the rooms.

Reception staff are very efficient and friendly, very near the Mega Mall and transportation is very easy to get.

location is excellent right in front of Mega mall
    • Studio Deluxe

I wasn't given my complimentary welcome drink , no provision of daily water. The housekeeping staff are not enough so at times they get to my room 7pm. The rooms are not sound proif

The reception officers and the concierge are very efficient, effective and helpful. I rate then excellent.

Hotel is horrible and not worth it, spend 30$ more for something more comfy is a lot better
    • Studio Deluxe

bed isn’t comfy Cockroaches in the rooms A/C is barely working Parking isn’t capable to cotain all cars I paid for the parking until next day Lightening in the rooms are very bad A lot of lighing bulbs are burned

The location is near shopping center 24-hour supermarket nearby

Nice
    • Studio Superior

Check out time no consideration..we check in 10 pm..but we neeed to check out early..

Everything is nice stay only recption in morning..she wants us to pay extra charge if we stay until 1 pm..were also working in hotel thats why we knw the policy of check out time..but receptuon in night time is good.

Do not go for it unless there are no other accommodations available.
    • Studio Deluxe

Generally the staff are very lousy. I did not get the complimentary tea and coffee except for the first day and had to ask for them daily for the rest of my stay. The operator does not pass the message to appropriate person and if they do, the response is very late or no response at all. Too noisy at the middle of the night.

The location was excellent.

I liked the location and the overall environment, old staff...
    • Studio Superior

I booked Non-smoking room but the room I was accommodated in was not so, the first nights were ok but the rest was irritating. Although the front desk staff promised to change the room but never mentioned it.

I liked the location and the overall environment, old staff are good as they were but some new staff is somehow good.

Very wonderful&I wish to come again with my family.
    • Studio Deluxe

Taking care of the room in the presence of the guest/customer. I think this will be good for the hotel in particular.

The hotel is very good and am very happy that I choose the hotel.

Good Hotel But Need Improvements
    • Studio Deluxe

1. Tv channels were not clear had disturbance or grains 2. Bathroom knob was broken and hot water was flowing extremely in danger way enough to burn you

1) The amenities provided in the room was nice 2) Front desk staff Ms.Anita Was really nice and helpful 3) Megamall opposite to the hotel.

Pleasantly happy stay
    • Studio Deluxe

Courtesy of the staff. Called them to inform we will be checking in late as we are coming from Abu Dhabi. Initially our reservation via booking.com cannot be found on their system but Ms. Raymunda from reception was kind enough to update us about our reservation from time to time. By 11:00 PM upon check-in our reservation got upgraded. Very much appreciated!

Good location, near the mall, i feel so much comfortable and...
    • Studio Superior

Good location, near the mall, i feel so much comfortable and relaxed.Clean, comfortable room and good furniture.good price and Excellent staff.Nice hotel i would definitely return,I will recommend to friends😊

Nice place. Will recommend to friends.
    • Studio Deluxe

Everything is good except the water from the shower room is very hot even the water heater is off. May I suggest that they should provide an extra pale and dipper at the washroom especially during summer season so that guests can atleast cool down water before taking a bath. (my opinion)

All are okay except water from washroom.

Over all the property was ok but night security was not...

Cooking Facilities,

Over all the property was ok but night security was not friendly. Other staffs was ok. The parking facility was not enough. I like the cooking facility but its not modern! Cooking space was very small.

Location, price and quietness.
    • Studio Deluxe

Uncomfortable beds. And I smell food or cooking in my room around 9 am while am at the fifth floor. The hotel almost require some renovations especially for toileta.

Location, price and quietness.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Nothing was good
    • 1 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment

For almost 6 hrs the property was not suppling water to each room. They said they have problems but 6 hrs no water. And at night they stop on lift and keep one running which u need to wait for long time to go up and down

Nothing was good

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Bad end
    • Studio Deluxe

I forget my perfume and I'm sure where I forget and when I already check out and go to the air port remind that I forget it beside the microwave then I call the hotel I tell them I forget it and please check it and keep it I will send someone to take it latter and then when my friend go to check it they said nothing lost and found it very bad this perfume is coast me 200 dollar you should take action with your staff

This hotel is from from central Dubai, but next to a very large shopping mall....
    • Studio Deluxe

I suspect that the Indian room cleaner took a red pair of exercise shorts from my room...it's never nice to have property stolen...

The location next to the large mall was good...

New Managers'policy Improve Total Conditons
    • Studio Deluxe

Showers water pressure + Easily Moving the beds and low kitchenate items+ coak roches

The Managment has recorected parking problem & Staffs behaviour improved alot!! It is noteworthy to thank the managmant for reading the critics and try to improve weak points.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

An OK stay, good location
    • Studio Deluxe

Bed was incredibly hard and the shower was rusted and had a dirty cement floor. Had to shower with flip flops on in fear of catching something or cutting my feet!

Only good as a place close to the airport and was near a mall.

Check the room properly before releasing
    • Studio Deluxe

Check the room properly before they release and give to the guest arrival. The first room have leaking and the towel is used by the previous guest bathroom dirty the second room is good and clean.

2 receptionist lady are friendly and smiling

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Bad hotel

They are lies about customer Any person don't put the credit card information in the Booking.com they will cut your money. The tell the customer that you need card 💳 for just confirmation and you'll pay at the priority and when you put the card info directly they will cut your money.

The hotel and also the Booking.com must to be honest with the customers.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Over all a good stay
    • Studio Deluxe

Nothing much , but there is definite need of improvement in terms of some male staff

The location was good, some of the staff especially female receptionist was very helpful and considerate wether I was on phone or on the property, and the waiters and house keeping staff was very courteous

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

a great night for a couple

nothing.

was beyond my expectation. comfy bed. i toasted bread and had a cup of cofee and i could microwave my burger. i was excited that i forgot to take photos

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

The most good point for me was Tulip Inn location, that I...
    • Studio Deluxe

Nothing any special just I wanted to extend my stay for one more night the staff told me very high price

The most good point for me was Tulip Inn location, that I had access to the super markets, restaurants and public transport.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

I stayed there for three days but no housekeeping service...
    • Studio Deluxe

I stayed there for three days but no housekeeping service was there at last when I called reception three times one Filipino guy came with bed sheets and left with out arranging the bed or any cleanliness

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Nice Location, value for money, nice bed, nice parking...
    • Studio Superior

The pillow covers are not clean so my little son get eye inflammation and there is cockroach in the room and smelly corridor.

Nice Location, value for money, nice bed, nice parking service and big room space, with a kitchen.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Al Amwaj Hotel...The best place to stay...
    • Studio Deluxe

uhhmmmm..same problem of everybody...limited parking...that im used to it..hahahhah

i like the location,that was near to mall and heart of sharja. The hotel staffs are friendly, facilitiea are good, and room was excellent.

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Good
    • Studio Deluxe

Toilet need to change Mirror and shower room

This hotel is very good to stay very comfortable. comfortable bad, clean, quiet , near megamall and staff very friendly. For sure everytime i come Visit sharja will stay in this Hotel again and again

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

It's OK.
    • Studio Deluxe

My room was noisy. And the internet connection was cut off for 6 hours at night! It's a big deal for me because I had to answer important emails.

It's right across (17 steps) from Mega Mall.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

Love this hotel but need a regular customer benefit
    • 1 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment

Well I am a regular customer now. Will be staying in it atleast twice a month so for regular customer they should give special discount.

I love the ambiance and the facilities of this hotel more than other hotels.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

BELOW AVERAGE
    • Studio Superior

SWIMMING POOL ,STEAMED SUANA BROKEN,RECEPTION LADY STAFF VERY CONFUSED AND PRESSING DETAILS TOO MUCH AS SOON AS TIRES TRAVELLWRA ENTERED HOTEL.

THE MAIN MANAGMENT HAS VERY POOR POLICY,!!

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

Very comfortable stay
    • Studio Deluxe

Early checkin or late checkout not considered for geniuses. Also checkin time at 3pm was too late

Falicity and rooms are very comfy. Perfect place to stay in.

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

Reaturants and shops are so close
    • Studio Superior

Bathroom dish glass door was not fixed !! Not Enough parking spaces !! No refreshments reserved once we arrived as written in the offer 😶😶

Reaturants and shops are so close

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

• Studio Deluxe

Everything old and dirty and cheap quality There is some staff as a Theif because my shoes was stolen by someone from inside and they didnot accept responsibe about my stufs

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Hotel located in prime location which has easy access to...
    • Studio Deluxe

Front office needs to be more friendly with the guest Bathroom facilities to be renovate as existing looks verily old and unhygienic

Hotel located in prime location which has easy access to mall and other facilities. Upon arrival juice has been served which I liked it.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

Terrible
    • Studio Deluxe

It's terrible cleanliness 0%the room was old fashioned and house keeping they are doing nothing it's full of dust every where

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

Business traveller
    • Studio Deluxe

toilet facilities is not good.. soap dispenser inside the shower area required maintenance & the water supply is warm or little hot .

Good location and affordable.

Good service

Good service

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Location and the stuff is very friendly and thanks so much...
    • Studio Deluxe

Location and the stuff is very friendly and thanks so much for mr Mohammed

Very nice place, clean and good location.
    • 3 Bedroom Apartment

Very nice place, clean and good location.

Tulip hotel is good.
    • Studio Deluxe

Better to change the check in time like 1pm.

Staffs are very approachable.Location was great. The rooms is very big.

Its very nice
    • Studio Deluxe

Its nice and convenient..

Affordable

Affordable

Interim getaway
    • Studio Deluxe

The TV channels are almost all in arabic. The room is not well-lit.

The bed is really comfortable tho.

good location

Needs renovation.

good location

Awsome

Nothing all i want

All

Very welcoming staff.

The staff are all very accommodating specially Mr. Mohammad & Ms. Mary,

The receptionist were not up to the usual standard.
    • Studio Deluxe

The receptionist were not up to the usual standard. The duty manager was very responsive,conversant,and changed every thing to my satisfaction

Good if location is the only thing you are looking for
    • 1 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment

Expensive for this class of hotel

Good location polite staff rooms are clean n nice breakfast

Good location polite staff rooms are clean n nice breakfast

fine
    • Studio Deluxe

bed were 2 separate single bed combined.

payment process of booking.com

the facilities are good.

the facilities are good.

• Studio Deluxe

Staff was very helpful, specifically Remy from the reception, she's the reason that I would come back to stay again in your hotel.

Try to avoid

Everything, expensive for sharja

Nothing..... I can’t think of anything ,

It was ok

Location of hotel

Location of the hotel location

• Studio Deluxe

if u like clean toilts don't come here
    • 2 Bedroom Apartment

th toilet are very dirty very old and very small

Amazed

Pleasent environment

Neat and clean room

It's nice stay with you guys

The management was excellent

I think so far everything is ok comfortable

The most uncomfortable place ever

The hotel too dirty

The location is good

Good place to stay with family and it is very close to the...
    • Studio Deluxe

Good place to stay with family and it is very close to the mall

• Studio Deluxe

Nothing, everything was great because of the great team you have 😊

Everything, thanks to Remy and Mohamed from reception, they made my stay perfect.

Excellent experience
    • Studio Deluxe

Front office staff, room service

Great stay
    • Studio Deluxe

The phone in the room are bad.

The location , value, and very good stuff

Dont recommend tulip inn sharjah unless you are arab speaking
    • Studio Deluxe

The tulip inn front desk manager anitha she only good to Arabs.

Mega mall opposite

Was cuiet

Clean Parking

Was cuiet

No room service at all.

No room service at all.

Good stay
    • Studio Deluxe

An excellent hotel , good ton stay with